Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Spengler: Riding the Tiger of Modernity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kultur

Kultur

Spengler: Riding the Tiger of Modernity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spengler: Riding the Tiger of Modernity Spengler: Riding the Tiger of Modernity - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2021 10:05 pm

Satyr wrote:
When males are feminized the vacuum forces females to behave more masculine...though they cannot do more than pretend by imitating social caricatures.
Another by product of feminization is hypermasculinity, like that displayed in cRap.

Those who have no experience with real masculinity associate it with caricatures they were sold by pop-art, i.e., Hollywood; they hyperinflate some traits, like aggressiveness, because they have no clue what a man is or how real men behave.
Hyperbole is a sign of insecurity and ignorance.
Satyr wrote:
Both males and females are being feminized.
Masculinization - including hypermasculinity - is a side-effect of this feminization - imitating what is being eliminated.

In females and males this feminization is a regression to adolescence, when boys and girls complete their gender divergence.

It can be said that the masculinization of the females is also part (a "side-effect", as you said) of the feminization. But if one says that, one should also say, whether and how one calls the process altogether, thus: as an umbrella term. Again the words "nihilism", "decadence" come to my mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hubert-brune.de/
Kultur

Kultur

Spengler: Riding the Tiger of Modernity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spengler: Riding the Tiger of Modernity Spengler: Riding the Tiger of Modernity - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2021 10:57 pm

But because without the help of Western technology, pharmacy,  surgery all this exaggerated  build-up of muscles and sexual characteristics would not be seen at all or hardly at all, we now always have to look at these "rebuilt" people. If it were not so exaggerated, as it is meanwhile, one could find pleasure in it, but ..., I must honestly say: I don't like to see it.  And as if that were not already bad enough: The greed for power functioning over the money will drive this decadent development further.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The tattoos will be delivered later!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hubert-brune.de/

Spengler: Riding the Tiger of Modernity
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA :: LYCEUM-
Jump to: