Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Methods of Mediocrity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Methods of Mediocrity - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Methods of Mediocrity Methods of Mediocrity - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 11:37 am

phoneutria wrote:
Satyr wrote:
When I get hungry, don't know why, but I crave ice-cream, and potato chips and hamburger.
not because I need these elements, and even when full I still crave them...but just because.
Something mystical happens inside of me...a spontaneous eruption and I miraculously only find pleasure in consuming these, and not....shit, for example, for shit's sake....or stones, for stone's sake....

It's weird.
I can't understand it.
I only hunger for hunger's sake.

Sometimes we need someone famous to tell us how stupid we are.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Eating to satisfy a hunger is not an aesthetic activity.

Aesthetics expresses how that hunger is satiated, and so for need's sake.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm

PostSubject: Re: Methods of Mediocrity Methods of Mediocrity - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 11:39 am

Lyssa wrote:
phoneutria wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
Right. So while the discussion is still going on, its no good to tell someone to stick it up their wall, is it, Precious?

What I want him to print is my intended meaning for the word spontaneous.

And spontaneous is what you related to aesthetic.

First we define a word, then we use it.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
Does a human species differentiate itself into a race, or does a race coalesce to define a human species?

I think you have it backwards, dear.
Correct me if I am wrong, but as aesthetics is a theory of the aesthetic, by conceptualizing an aesthetic I arrive at my aesthetics.

No. A specialization comes after the general theory.

A theory of the beautiful comes after the definition of beauty.

Quote :

Quote :
Quote :
What it is that you expected of Satyr.

A simple "I was wrong". Is that too much to ask?

How about you?
[/quote]

I haven't been asked to admit I was wrong. Probably because I wasn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Methods of Mediocrity Methods of Mediocrity - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 11:40 am

Lyssa wrote:
phoneutria wrote:
Satyr wrote:
A little clarification here, having to do with the suffering/ennui dichotomy.

Excess is produced when need is already present.
An organism assimilates and gathers and stores, because it is lacking.
The Will is the focus upon what is the object/objective promising a satisfaction, gratification, of what is lacking, what is needed.
If it is successful this accumulated energies, become excessive.
Libidinal energies are such accumulated energies, left-over when the organism's needs are met.
Only then can the Will be set aside, and the object/objective meditated upon...Because the taste in it has already produced an attraction to the object/objective, and the reduction of the sensation of need to below the endurable means that the brain can now lose itself in the object/objective...just like a meditating mind becomes oblivious to its own existence.    

Boredom is a product of this.
The brain, evolved in more austere circumstances, if paced in an environment where its energies are in excess of what is required it begins to feel this internal pressure to expel/discharge these energies.

However, as the state of satiation can never be preserved. All that one needs to do to relieve oneself of boredom is to sit still. Soon, life's needs begin to press once again, and one easily finds something with which to spend one's energy.

The actual source of suffering is a lack of motivation. One cannot find pleasure in what one does, and thus only acts in obligation of exterior forces. When these exterior forces are not present, one sits and complains about being bored.

"The actual source of suffering is a lack of motivation"

Motivation does not come out of nowhere; it is tied to need.

Agreed, as stated previously on this thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Methods of Mediocrity Methods of Mediocrity - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 11:41 am

Lyssa wrote:
phoneutria wrote:
Satyr wrote:
When I get hungry, don't know why, but I crave ice-cream, and potato chips and hamburger.
not because I need these elements, and even when full I still crave them...but just because.
Something mystical happens inside of me...a spontaneous eruption and I miraculously only find pleasure in consuming these, and not....shit, for example, for shit's sake....or stones, for stone's sake....

It's weird.
I can't understand it.

Hunger doesn't care if you eat sturgeon eggs or porridge. The "how" is a separate subject.... the subject of aesthetic.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Methods of Mediocrity Methods of Mediocrity - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 11:43 am

phoneutria wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
phoneutria wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
Right. So while the discussion is still going on, its no good to tell someone to stick it up their wall, is it, Precious?

What I want him to print is my intended meaning for the word spontaneous.

And spontaneous is what you related to aesthetic.

First we define a word, then we use it.

Given the usage, it fits the context under consideration.

Quote :

Quote :

No. A specialization comes after the general theory.

A theory of the beautiful comes after the definition of beauty.

4 eyes and counting...

The field determines what falls within and without.

Quote :

I haven't been asked to admit I was wrong. Probably because I wasn't.

Probably has something to do with your Brave tactic of "ignore me".

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Methods of Mediocrity Methods of Mediocrity - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 11:44 am

phoneutria wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
phoneutria wrote:
Satyr wrote:
A little clarification here, having to do with the suffering/ennui dichotomy.

Excess is produced when need is already present.
An organism assimilates and gathers and stores, because it is lacking.
The Will is the focus upon what is the object/objective promising a satisfaction, gratification, of what is lacking, what is needed.
If it is successful this accumulated energies, become excessive.
Libidinal energies are such accumulated energies, left-over when the organism's needs are met.
Only then can the Will be set aside, and the object/objective meditated upon...Because the taste in it has already produced an attraction to the object/objective, and the reduction of the sensation of need to below the endurable means that the brain can now lose itself in the object/objective...just like a meditating mind becomes oblivious to its own existence.    

Boredom is a product of this.
The brain, evolved in more austere circumstances, if paced in an environment where its energies are in excess of what is required it begins to feel this internal pressure to expel/discharge these energies.

However, as the state of satiation can never be preserved. All that one needs to do to relieve oneself of boredom is to sit still. Soon, life's needs begin to press once again, and one easily finds something with which to spend one's energy.

The actual source of suffering is a lack of motivation. One cannot find pleasure in what one does, and thus only acts in obligation of exterior forces. When these exterior forces are not present, one sits and complains about being bored.

"The actual source of suffering is a lack of motivation"

Motivation does not come out of nowhere; it is tied to need.

Agreed, as stated previously on this thread.

So every free and spontaneous expression is an extension of that need.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Methods of Mediocrity Methods of Mediocrity - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 11:45 am

phoneutria wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
phoneutria wrote:
Satyr wrote:

It's weird.
I can't understand it.

Hunger doesn't care if you eat sturgeon eggs or porridge. The "how" is a separate subject.... the subject of aesthetic.

Indeed. The "how" is aesthetics with no divorce from the self-consciousness of "what" I hunger...and the (self)consciousness that "I hunger"... and I AM hunger...

Last edited by Lyssa on Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Methods of Mediocrity Methods of Mediocrity - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 11:46 am

The organism IS need.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Methods of Mediocrity Methods of Mediocrity - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 11:48 am

Satyr, she thinks aesthetic Objectivity is Neutrality and not an extension of one's subjectivity, and that is her stupidity.

Last edited by Lyssa on Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Methods of Mediocrity Methods of Mediocrity - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 11:55 am

I think I'm done with simpletons, and people coming here in bad faith.
I have better things to do than feed the emotional needs of a vampire, who plays games to get what she is missing in herself and in her life: passion...to be captivated, fascinated, seduced...to create.
Vampires cannot manufacture their own blood, warmth, essence....ans so they need to feed on the blood of others.  
They are a libidinal form, a more sophisticated form of the Zombie: the empty, mindless hunger...rotting and shuffling along, seeking for something to fill its gaps in.  

That aside...
Lyssa wrote:
The organism IS need.

Indeed.
The organism, is an organizing.
The sensation of this organizing in the Flux, is interpreted as need/suffering...as energies are always requires to repair and to enhance the order already present.
A dynamic organizing, within a dynamic increasingly random, fragmenting, environment. Both are dynamic and interactive.
The point of contact is where energies are lost....and need/suffering is how this loss is defined, sensed, interpreted.

The fact that less sophisticated minds cannot understand how hunger is not other than the organism hungering, no more than thinking is other than the thinker, speaks to this Bicameral Mind, the primitive mind, that gives rise to concepts of God, and absolutes....confusing the abstraction of the real for the real...the noumenon for the phenomenon.

So pleasure is other than the organism pleased...and hunger other than the organism in need of nourishment.
The act other than the actor....the feeling other then the one feeling.

If activity is existing, and activity is senses as need - the result of friction between fluid patterns interacting in an increasingly entropic environments - then the sensation of need, is the noetic interpretation of the phenomenon of Becoming.  

I am not hungry for shit.
I do not desire a rock.
My aesthetics are produced by my essence, and my essence is the sum of all Becoming - Becoming having been established as another way of saying Being in a dynamic environment - a tautology with existence, or existing.

What we call "objective" is the world, the dynamic environment which is mostly unknown, and unpredictable.
What we call "subjective" is our relationship with it, our (inter)activity, our interpretation, of its fluidity into static abstractions, mental models.

The mind/body duality is to blame here. It is a quintessential sign of modern thinking, of simplistic thinking - the either/or, and binary 1/0...where the absolute is taken for granted as in some-THING/no-THING....or no-THING/any-THING.

Here the mind's lack is other than the body's lack.
One is divine, pure, sacred...the other base, primal.
The brain, which is the mind's physical context, once freed, to a degree, from satisfying the body's needs (the other organs essential), is left without focus, with no object/objective...and so it must find one.
The bio-energies we call mind need to be directed, with the Will, or numbed, inebriated, so that they do not intrude upon consciousnesses.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Methods of Mediocrity Methods of Mediocrity - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 12:36 pm

Quote :

Nietzsche: "The really royal calling of the philosopher (as expressed by Alcuin the Anglo-Saxon): prava corrigere, el recla corroborare, e sancia sublimare.*" [WTP, 977]

*"- To correct what is wrong, and strengthen the right, and raise what is holy."

You, Morono, Schizo-smears, and the likes would like to shame into silence anyone who feels that Royal and Sovereign calling in themselves...

My problem is not with your calling, dear. It is with your delisions on what is "holy".

By the way, latin satis intelligo, dear Wink

Quote :

Try a more loaded, ostracizing term than "pathetic".

No need. I am not going for effect, I am going for description. Pathetic suits you just right.

Quote :

My Precious, I said 6 because the level of your idiocy tells me 2 have already gone redundant for you. like your tail? like your integrity?.
Egad!
elementary dear sherlockhemlock Wink

OH! Ahem... right. THAT's why you said 6.

Mind you dear. 8 eyes on a spider. 6 that you see, and 2 that you don't. The other 2 eyes on a spider are on her back Wink

Quote :

My precious i-savant, but your brain since day one here which I've been pointing out is so technopolized, so materialistic, only capable of thinking in quantity and numbers.
It doesn't have to be the "number" of posts you make there, the "intensity" of 1 suffices to qualify your obsession.
You can't get Satyr out of your mind, so res-Sentimental you are...
I can sympathize with your state.

It only takes a single post for a paranoid wacko to compose her theory.
You're so vain, you probably think this song is about you...

Quote :

What can I say?
The bad blood was your own doing...   the whole coming in here with the condescending attitude of "here, I give you a star", and such bull...  you set the Hue.

Ladies first, dear.

Women lead the way, dear.
Now That is power, no ego-loss.

You know what to do.... even with those 6 eyes.

I must joke and kid dear. You know I must. It isn't enjoyable if I don't. And if it's not enjoyable, it's hardly woth it.

Quote :
Oh, I get it. Like how you say he's intelligent and gifted and charismatic and a voice you savour and orgasm to,,, buttttttt,,, that was just you merely being facetious and telling things He would like to hear...

Oh, I get it. Its like called being Light.

Sounds like one of those stomach-predators who get off on others and then say, 'but you wanted it'...

Do you get it, dear? Really, do you?
I think you lack malice.
So cute.

Quote :

A lie repeated often enough still doesnt become truth.

Precious, you only ask Satyr to ignore you because you are a coward, and its a coward's way of not having to deal with his posts and replies.

Your "ignore me" tactic has gone Obsolete.

Way past expiration date.

Can't use it anymore.

Dear, it is not a tatic.
It is an invitation to honesty.
I've heard so many times... I am indifferent, my interest is that of a researcher for a guinea pig, a kid for an ant hill...
I hear, but what I see is something quite opposite.
Why not show me that indifference. Just pretend I am not here. A little ant on an ant hill shouldn't be so difficult to ignore Smile

As to cowardice...
I've replied to everything I've had the time to, and I've taken plenty of abuse from the majoriy of the members here who follow this man like sad hungry dogs. I'm still here, no?
Fucking bring it, woman. I've got my war paint on, makes me look so pretty Wink

Quote :

You see yourself in him.

On most, old man and I are worlds appart, polar opposits. But on a little thing here and there, we're birds of a feather. You've seen it, he's seen it. The cynicism, the predatory behavior, the pride...
I do see myself in him in some respects, but so do you, and so does he.

Let us thank fortune for the differences.

Quote :

I trust him. What he thinks I need to know, he will tell me himself.

I'm brimming, already... you can have what overflows. Wink

Don't punish yourself, dear,,, you wont get this age back.
Its no good when your skin shrivels and your bones become brittle and you can't kneel anymore.

Allow yourself to really enjoy when you can...
My Precious.

Don't die without knowing.

"The unexamined life is...

Dear, what I have already enjoyed in this third of my life is probably more than you ever will.

I.. can teach you... Wink
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Methods of Mediocrity Methods of Mediocrity - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 1:13 pm

phoneutria wrote:

Quote :

Try a more loaded, ostracizing term than "pathetic".

No need. I am not going for effect, I am going for description. Pathetic suits you just right.

"Pathetic" and that kind of inflated condescension of looking at others as "needing" cultivation suits your Xt. Scruples.

Quote :
OH! Ahem... right. THAT's why you said 6.

Fifi alone knows the truth, if its different from hers,, disbelief sets in...  another example to add to her monotheistic mindset.

Quote :
Mind you dear. 8 eyes on a spider. 6 that you see, and 2 that you don't. The other 2 eyes on a spider are on her back Wink

What back? when no spine dear.

so no eyes dear.

so no soul dear.

so no music dear.

Only a pale shadow.

Quote :
It only takes a single post for a paranoid wacko to compose her theory.

It needs more than a single incident to call a pedo, a pedo.

Likewise, it needs more than a single post to call an obsessed res-Sentimental stomach-predator exactly that?

: wink :

Quote :
You're so vain, you probably think this song is about you...

You are so vain, you think everybody wants to be an attention-coquette like you.

Song?

You need soul for that, dear. Stomach predators dont have one.

Quote :

Quote :

What can I say?
The bad blood was your own doing...   the whole coming in here with the condescending attitude of "here, I give you a star", and such bull...  you set the Hue.

Ladies first, dear.

Women lead the way, dear.
Now That is power, no ego-loss.

You know what to do.... even with those 6 eyes.

I must joke and kid dear. You know I must. It isn't enjoyable if I don't. And if it's not enjoyable, it's hardly woth it.

I know; its all Facetious, dear.

Quote :

Quote :
Oh, I get it. Like how you say he's intelligent and gifted and charismatic and a voice you savour and orgasm to,,, buttttttt,,, that was just you merely being facetious and telling things He would like to hear...

Oh, I get it. Its like called being Light.

Sounds like one of those stomach-predators who get off on others and then say, 'but you wanted it'...

Do you get it, dear? Really, do you?
I think you lack malice.
So cute.

Is that why you edited and pulled out from my asking you to Say it and Shrug it off?

Not so Light, was it?

Yea, I didn't think so...

Quote :

Quote :
Your "ignore me" tactic has gone Obsolete.

Way past expiration date.

Can't use it anymore.

Dear, it is not a tatic.
It is an invitation to honesty.
I've heard so many times... I am indifferent, my interest is that of a researcher for a guinea pig, a kid for an ant hill...
I hear, but what I see is something quite opposite.
Why not show me that indifference. Just pretend I am not here. A little ant on an ant hill shouldn't be so difficult to ignore Smile

You lying this way on an issue of honesty is a travesty. And this is where it will end for me with you.
On this dishonest note you made.

Who would I be engaging with, when there is no soul...

The proof is on the board for all to see.
And not in your delusion and wishful thinking that you are so irresistible to him, or everybody desires attention as you declared.

Not only has Satyr consistently and outrightly ignored you every bit till y'day, despite your resentful obsession all the way to another forum, and repeatedly getting into his business here and addressing him on his posts, and it being You claiming to get off on his videos, but it is also a testament to your Cowardice that you would say that when it is you who accused him and sought his reply.

Quote :
As to cowardice...
I've replied to everything I've had the time to, and I've taken plenty of abuse from the majoriy of the members here who follow this man like sad hungry dogs. I'm still here, no?

So now, most here are Satyr's stooge just because they dont agree with you, and the stupidity of your position?

Excellent.

How bravely you fight after saying ignore me and then feeling superior after making sure the other wont engage you.

If you are still here, its because you are here to feed on reactions as YOU yourself stated in the first chat session to Mo.

Quote :
Fucking bring it, woman. I've got my war paint on, makes me look so pretty Wink

sssshhhhhh  go away.

Don't make it sound like you still have some Substance to "bring it on", or you even have a spine that I would want to crush you.

Didn't I tell you? Weak preys are contemptuous, they bore me.

Quote :

Quote :

You see yourself in him.

On most, old man and I are worlds appart, polar opposits. But on a little thing here and there, we're birds of a feather. You've seen it, he's seen it. The cynicism, the predatory behavior, the pride...
I do see myself in him in some respects, but so do you, and so does he.

Let us thank fortune for the differences.

HA

Just weeks ago, birdie was singing a different tune and taking me to task because I disagreed with its saying that it and Satyr were basically the same, and nuances should be overlooked by me.

Now it pretends "thank fortune" for the "differences".

Love the convolution...

you go girl!

Quote :
Dear, what I have already enjoyed in this third of my life is probably more than you ever will.

I.. can teach you... Wink

What a critical age dear, when a self-hating self-untrusting weary one like you should just worry about your innocent one and not poisoning him with your cynicism; I.... can..... teach him.... Wink

Last edited by Lyssa on Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Methods of Mediocrity Methods of Mediocrity - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 2:52 pm

Lyssa wrote:
Satyr, she thinks aesthetic Objectivity is Neutrality and not an extension of one's subjectivity, and that is her stupidity.

No, I don't.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Methods of Mediocrity Methods of Mediocrity - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 3:09 pm

Lyssa wrote:
Dear Lyssa, we've talked about this in private.

When you are a modern, what walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, can be called a chicken...because it's all about words not actions.
First, came the WORD

So, I can act unlovingly, and then say "I love you" and my words take precedence over my actions.

If I do not admit to something it isn't so....because I decide what I am and nobody's opinion is superior to my declarations.
Because words are detached from actions...the noetic not the phenomenon.

See it Lyssa?
If the modern does not lend credence to a judgment it isn't so.  
The moron must admit that he is one before anyone is permitted to call him one.
He must agree, otherwise it isn't so.

And "So are you" is an adequate comeback.

I can claim to have an I.Q. of 160 and be a MENSA member, and not post a single thing that would indicate this and my words suffices....because I am too complex to be known by another.
Words have no connection to reality.
They connect back to me.
Ergo what I say, stands, despite the actions, the phenomena, which anyone can interpret for themselves.
Interpretations do not matter.
I am man or woman or vegetable, and the institution allows me to identify with anything, because all it cares about is that you pay your dues and remain loyal to its authority.  

If I say my only interest is pleasure itself....then it is so.
My superficiality is mine, and the last word is mine....it is THE WORD.  
It does not matter if the world of phenomena contradicts my words...what matters is that I am secure in a system that allows me to believe in my words, if it does not threaten it.
I can declare myself a genius, a joker, a Batman, a woman trapped in a man's body, an animal...whatever.

And so a female can pretend to be just as smart and strong and threatening as any man, because when she enters a bar half-naked no man dares to touch her.
Her delusions are safe....not because of her, but an otherness.

She can be as stupid as she wants, if she pays her taxes and stops at red lights.

Last edited by Satyr on Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Methods of Mediocrity Methods of Mediocrity - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 3:11 pm

If that is what a modern is, dear, then you are one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Methods of Mediocrity Methods of Mediocrity - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 6:28 pm

Leasy wrote:
"Pathetic" and that kind of inflated condescension of looking at others as "needing" cultivation suits your Xt. Scruples.

Fifi alone knows the truth, if its different from hers,, disbelief sets in... another example to add to her monotheistic mindset.

I do not claim that, dear. Whatever low esteem I have for you is mine to have, no?
What about you, must you borrow my words, can't you come up with something a bit more loaded... carry a lil punch?

Quote :

What back? when no spine dear.
so no eyes dear.
so no soul dear.
so no music dear.
Only a pale shadow.

The back of my cephalotorax, dear, it's the thing I carry on top of my stomach.
I have a song for you:
Little fly... why do you cry... caught in a web... soon will be...
Wink

Quote :

It needs more than a single incident to call a pedo, a pedo.

Likewise, it needs more than a single post to call an obsessed res-Sentimental stomach-predator exactly that?

: wink :

What a great comparison, I commend you.
So for you a single occurence of an action implies an obsession, always.

I went ice skating once. I must be obsessed with ice!
Briliant.

Quote :

You are so vain, you think everybody wants to be an attention-coquette like you.
Song?

You need soul for that, dear. Stomach predators dont have one.

If you say so, dear.
The reality is that the product of my "gut" is meaningful art.
I wouldn't expect you to know that, as you know not me, and are speaking of things you know not about, again, as usual Wink
But I love prejudice. Give me prejudice over indifference. I eat it, it's tasty.

Quote :

Is that why you edited and pulled out from my asking you to Say it and Shrug it off?
Not so Light, was it?
Yea, I didn't think so...

No I didn't respond to that because I am not your trick poney.
Don't give me orders, dear. The puppy here is you Wink

Quote :

You lying this way on an issue of honesty is a travesty. And this is where it will end for me with you.
On this dishonest note you made.

Who would I be engaging with, when there is no soul...

The proof is on the board for all to see.
And not in your delusion and wishful thinking that you are so irresistible to him, or everybody desires attention as you declared.

Not only has Satyr consistently and outrightly ignored you every bit till y'day, despite your resentful obsession all the way to another forum, and repeatedly getting into his business here and addressing him on his posts, and it being You claiming to get off on his videos, but it is also a testament to your Cowardice that you would say that when it is you who accused him and sought his reply.

Satyr has consistently ignored me? Is that what you see?
I know you're delusional, but this is some impressive selective reading you're doing.
By the way, I did not get off on his video. I said I listened to it because I wanted to hear the voice. Are you filling the blanks, dear.. my depraved little sweetheart?
Or is that a projection again? Dear, do you get off on his videos?

Quote :

So now, most here are Satyr's stooge just because they dont agree with you, and the stupidity of your position?
Excellent.
How bravely you fight after saying ignore me and then feeling superior after making sure the other wont engage you.
If you are still here, its because you are here to feed on reactions as YOU yourself stated in the first chat session to Mo.

I've been back since March. The ignore thing has been for how long? One week?
And if he has really been ignoring me this whole time as you say, why is it an issue now?
So contradictory... Smile

Here, I relieve Satyr from ignoring me. Give me all the attention you wish to give, dear. Wink

Quote :

sssshhhhhh go away.
Don't make it sound like you still have some Substance to "bring it on", or you even have a spine that I would want to crush you.
Didn't I tell you? Weak preys are contemptuous, they bore me.

Well dear, you are welcome to ignore me as well. If fact, I don't know why you pester me with these silly cat fights. I am not pissing on your territory. I'm blowing kisses from the outside Wink

Quote :

HA

Just weeks ago, birdie was singing a different tune and taking me to task because I disagreed with its saying that it and Satyr were basically the same, and nuances should be overlooked by me.

Now it pretends "thank fortune" for the "differences".

Love the convolution...

you go girl!

We were specifically talking about cynicism. When cynicism is the subject, we are the same.
Convolution indeed. Lack of context. Poor character....
Dear, if you must "win", I'll fold. I would rather remove myself than see you lose your dignity. Please, whatever you say mamacita.

Quote :

What a critical age dear, when a self-hating self-untrusting weary one like you should just worry about your innocent one and not poisoning him with your cynicism; I.... can..... teach him....

Low. As low as I've seen yet.

Would you like an opportunity to give me a warning... as a mod? Here:

Don't ever speak about my innocent one.
That is a warning.

Put him in a sentence again.
That is a dare.

And I will hunt you down, and tor will do you no good. For if you've ever had a gmail address, ever applied for a loan, ever attended a university, ever had a bank account, I will find you.
Look into this eye right here. I will come for you.
That is a threat.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Methods of Mediocrity Methods of Mediocrity - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 9:34 am

Satyr wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
Dear Lyssa, we've talked about this in private.

When you are a modern, what walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, can be called a chicken...because it's all about words not actions.
First, came the WORD

If I say my only interest is pleasure itself....then it is so.
My superficiality is mine, and the last word is mine....it is THE WORD.  
It does not matter if the world of phenomena contradicts my words...what matters is that I am secure in a system that allows me to believe in my words, if it does not threaten it.
I can declare myself a genius, a joker, a Batman, a woman trapped in a man's body, an animal...whatever.

"Geschrieben steht: »Im Anfang war das Wort!«
Hier stock ich schon! Wer hilft mir weiter fort?
Ich kann das Wort so hoch unmöglich schätzen,
Ich muß es anders übersetzen,
Wenn ich vom Geiste recht erleuchtet bin.
Geschrieben steht: Im Anfang war der Sinn.
Bedenke wohl die erste Zeile,
Daß deine Feder sich nicht übereile!
Ist es der Sinn, der alles wirkt und schafft?
Es sollte stehn: Im Anfang war die Kraft!
Doch, auch indem ich dieses niederschreibe,
Schon warnt mich was, daß ich dabei nicht bleibe.
Mir hilft der Geist! Auf einmal seh ich Rat Und schreibe getrost: Im Anfang war die Tat!

It is written: "In the beginning was the Word!"
Here I’m already stuck! Who’ll help me going further?
I cannot possibly prize the Word so high,
I must translate it otherwise
If I am correctly enlightened by the spirit.
It is written: “In the beginning was the Meaning”.
Consider well the first line,
So your pen will not be precipitated!
Is the meaning, what produces and creates everything?
It should be: In the beginning was the Force!
Yet, even while I write this down
Something warns me already, that I won’t stick with it.
The spirit helps me! Finally I find advice
And confident I write: In the beginning was the Action." [Goethe, Faust]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Methods of Mediocrity Methods of Mediocrity - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Methods of Mediocrity
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3