Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

A War Like No Other

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

A War Like No Other - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:05 am

When confronted with the either/or positions of the everyday nihilist, be prepared to be on the "either" side where the "or" stands in opposition to and on equal standing with.

For the nihilist equalization is part of this desirable uniformity of no-thingness and/or some-thingness.
The nihilist must place the conversation on either/or camps, where it is all reduced to a matter of personal perspective.
Then it can use emotion as the determining factor, knowing that the mind is more attracted to what is easiest, most comforting, more hopeful.
This is why nihilism is so much more seductive and will always attract the majority.

For the "positive" nihilist reality, perception, is not included to the same degree as the human factor is. If they could they would tell a cosmologist that the idea that entropy is increasing and that the universe is increasing in exponentially faster rates, is just as possible a perspective as theirs: perhaps the opposite view, that entropy is decreasing and the universe is shrinking.
If they do not dare, they try to give the position acquired from an authority figure they cannot contradict directly, a spin.

Spin-doctoring is part of the positive nihilists panoply.
All must be twisted in a way where reality is not contradicted directly, but an insinuation is left where a soothing back-door escape from the repercussions is maintained.

Between the no-thingness and some-thingness the idea that thingness is nonsensical, must be put on the side of the negation.
It is pessimistic, negative, nihilistic, in a twist of definitions.
Some-thingness remains, where "some" is open enough to mean any-thing and no-thing, but where thingness is presumed as the given.
The positive nihilist posits thingness, as that which he cannot find, cannot see, but simplifies/generalizes it from the fluidity of time-space, turning it into an abstraction which stands in contrast to the real as a negation of it, and then positions all opinions within this context.

In other words, his starting proposition is one of negating reality as it is perceived, and once this is taken for granted, as the given, the necessary starting point, then he proceeds to hypocritically discussing where within the presumption a perspective falls.
He transfers the reference point from outside the mind/body, as an empirical, sensually engaged otherness, and places it within the human skull.
The meme in place it can then fertilize brains, mostly simple ones requiring simplistic perspectives based no binary constructs taken as absolutes, and then engages in mock debates, thinking it is philosophizing about reality, when it is simply thinking about thinking.
And because thinking always involves some psychosomatic element, the body imposing its own needs upon the brain, emotion always comes into play, as a deciding, decisive factor ...sometimes usurping the advantages of reasoning.

The stage is set.
Once equalization has been presumed, and thinking about thinking has taken over, dismissing the sensual, the aesthetic, the perceived through the senses world, then emotions can become the deciding factor.
Equalization is disrupted by the emotional standard.
How does the idea, the prospective make you feel?

In this binary construct love can be put on one side of the balance, and fear, on the other, implying what cannot be argued.
The choice is similar to Pascal's Wager.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 11:47 am

This war may flare into hot spots – it may become momentarily hot – but it is primarily cold, in that it is noetic, memetic, ideological.
It conquers the world by conquering the spirit of the species that dominates it.
It is an internal, esoteric, warfare, and words are its weapons.

There will be no indications of gained frontiers and controlled resources.
The virus infects the host, directing it towards a behavior the host cannot be aware of.
It is a parasite, controlling the will, by first decreasing its spirit of resistance.

To fight a virus, a parasite you cannot use swords, guns, and muscle.
To fight such a virus you must strengthen your autoimmune system.
First you must see the threat …become aware of it.

Other examples of zombification:

There was a reason why I posted the thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

You must ask yourself, if a lower life-form, like an ant, or a snail, can be parasitically dominated, how would a higher life-form, like a human be dominated?
To usurp the will’s control the virus would have to attach itself to its most visceral, most base, point.
Emotion!
This nexus between mind & body, this point where cellular memory merges with conscious memory, to create a sensation, this automatic, visceral response to a stimuli, would suffice to turn a rational, self-conscious, cognitively sophisticated creature, into a blabbering, fool, and a Zombie.
The exact same process of overpowering an organism's mind, and taking over its will, is what a memetic virus must do when infecting a species so dependent on language and abstractions, such as man.

The Nihilistic virus infecting the western, Aryan, man, is this. It may take on many forms, as it evolves within different environmental conditions and to autoimmune (re)actions to it, but it remains the same in that it annuls the world, it reduces the senses to a joke, and it makes death and self-destruction, into a virtue all should strive for.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 12:35 pm

I write sonnets as I walk - entire poems stream through me, essays are started and finished, under starlit skies or a slow autumn drizzle, hoping they will still be with me by the time I return home to give them skin and bones with ink and paper.
But my mind falters and as I rush to save them they slip away, leaving only bits and pieces behind, and the feeling that inspired them.

They fade and I cannot decide if their perfection was real or only in my mind.

What foolishness to expect a man to fight against ghosts, to expect a man to use a sword against an idea.
The dis-ease has spread too far.
Quantities overwhelm qualities.
To remain true to my own ideals, I cannot strive to change the world, such as it is.
Though it is a human contrivance, I must adapt to its fabricated premises, if I am to survive within it, and preserve what I consider valuable.

Do I wish to change the world?
No, this is what foolish nihilists would want me to do; this is the only way they can comprehend me.
Their desire to alter the past informs their present.
They wish me to break myself against the impossible, to feel as miserable as they do.

My goal is adaptive.
I cannot change the wave, I cannot stop the tide, I can only ride it, like Evola advised.
Others have already exposed morality and re-evaluated it, returning it to its natural place.
My goal is to do the same with perception.
Too many still identify, and associate, with what is now no longer in play.
Now, is the time, to become more discriminating, to become more refined with our self-consciousness and our sense of self; now, is the time, to go deeper, leaving behind these childish visions of sameness, and find a more precise similarity.
They have done some of the work for us, in their desperation to free themselves from the past. They’ve reduced sex to a habit.
Well, let us grab onto that destruction, meant to liberate from natural specialized roles, and then let us go further by denying their attachment to that other sexual category of human.
If sex is not enough to define a person, then neither is human, for it too is a sexual category.

Time to become more conscious of the creatures that surround us and appear to be similar, if one does not look too closely.

They want me to become a martyr, but I am too clever for their messianic tricks.
No change required except in perspective.
No change necessary except a sharpening of the mind's discriminating ways.
The world, as they’ve made it, is fine – it will implode on its own, in time, without any help from us.
It is an artifice, and it cannot withstand nature.

Change is not a virtue, it is an inevitability.
It IS existence.  
Time to begin constructing a new order, in the coming debris of failed uniformity. That too is already on its way, and like all human interventions, we must simply nudge it along.

I do not seek change in otherness, only they dream of such infantile things.
I seek a transfiguration of identity within the inevitable.
Since they want it so, then so be it. There are no humans, no categories to restrict us.
We are individuals bonding under a shared idea(l).

They’ve made humanity into a joke: a hobby, a garment to be patched into a uniform quilt for warmth, but with no substance.
So be it.
They will think that we, like them, wish to change the world – the world they have created – and this is where they will fall into error.
When a hunter looks into the jungle, he does not dream of changing it, he observes, evaluates, determines the players and his place within it.
He values according to utility, and if it is loyal friends that he seeks, then it is on merit, on trust built over time; on shared idea(l)s that he will judge them on.

You see a community of humans?
I see a concrete jungle full of creatures that must be defined according to more than appearance, because they have told us that appearances are illusions and superficial.
They made humanity an idea(l), and so be it.
My ideals go further than the sexual and the emotional.  

So be it, but let us not forget, like they do.
More than on appearances, can you see the virus in their mind?

What is a meme, but that which directs the gene, often in harmony but, in their case, in disharmony?  
If we are to harmonize with an older rhythm what they’ve harmonized with the modern, the base, out of tune with the past, then let us tap into those genes, listen to their rhythms, and connect them with the meme which followed the beat.

Do I want to change the world?
Hell no!!!!
I observe, I analyze, I discover otherness and my place within it, and then I pick and choose my path in this man-made, jungle of artificiality.

Everything I write is an observation.
Not a hope, not a preference, not a complaint.
This is why I never offer advice and solutions, as some ask me to.
My solution requires a shift in identity.
I do not expect that more than a small, a very small, minority is up to this task.

But I never stop looking, and searching.
Surprisingly, I’ve found a few.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 1:45 pm

A modern Nihilist comes across a piece of shit on the road and steps back, not wanting to hurt the turd.
The further back he steps the more similarity with himself he sees.
“Look…” he says “….the turd is brown, like my eyes, like my hair, it must be like me. It is similar to me. When I defecate the same smells comes from my anus, so my inside, my inner self is like that piece of shit.”
The further back he steps, the more distance he gains, the more detached he becomes, all the more that piece of shit appears similar to him.
It’s form, its color, its existence. That piece of shit is like him; he is one with it.
The piece of shit and he, are one of the same; of the same substance, of the same kind.
He recognizes himself in the turd; he identifies with it. He feels for it.
That turd could have been him, if it was nurtured in the right way. It was by accident that it, rather than he, lays there, all smelly and ugly, and he came across it. It’s not the turd’s fault that it is a turd, no more than the Nihilist is to blame for his own nature.
He rejects the past, and the responsibility of having to deal with it.
He is free from it.
Appearances are superficial, the piece of shit and he, are united.
He rejects the word 'turd'. He is god's excrement, His creation.
All he must do is crawl up that sacred asshole and return to his rightful place.  

Dare call him a turd, and see how fast he reacts.
Whoever denies being a turd is only compensating for being one.
All are united in turdiness, but some are filled with ego and reject this shared feces identity.
What is worse than a turd, for a turd? Someone who denies being one.
The nihilist empathizes with the turd. He connects with it on a deeper level, beyond the apparent.
There lays a turd, that could have been a flower, if it was treated properly, and is destined to become part of a flower bed.
The nihilist sees himself in the piece of shit.
We must take his word on it and know that the nihilist is a turd.  

A utilitarian realist comes across the turd and he thinks:
“Hey look! A piece of shit. I wonder what use I can make of it? Maybe I can grow a flower on its decaying mass? Maybe I can sidestep it and avoid getting it on my shows?” He thinks nothing more.

When I come across a piece of shit I think like the utilitarian realist does, only I can also understand the Nihilist’s position, and take him at his own word.
I refuse the identification because I wish to be more than a piece of shit, but if the nihilist thinks of himself as one, can relate to one, then I cannot deny this self-identification. I too consider the Nihilist a piece of shit, that could have been more, if only, and that may, one day fertilize a flower, in part.
I can relate to the nihilist’s attempt to lower me to his level of shitiness, and I most certainly feel the shit in me, and know that one day I will become fertilizer for plants, but right now I am anything but a piece of shit.

When I empathize I do not sympathize.
Not always.
I choose to have higher standards.

Last edited by Satyr on Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 2:09 pm

What is most entertaining is when many insist on thinking I am behind some of the characters who are obviously influenced by my thinking or are simply caricaturing me.
It's really quite entertaining, and sad, tragic, at the same time.

They must imagine me as the most base, the most disingenuous, the most ignoble character they can, just to lower me below themselves.
Does not a christian imagine the Devil behind every bad thing that befalls him?    

There is also, at times, a plea to go further, when they cannot speak of anything unless it is within the contexts of what they consider self-evident.

To the same old crap what more can a man give?
I quote, for the umpteenth time, Orwell:

Orwell, George wrote:
Doublethink means the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them.
And that's just the beginning of the Nihilistic dis-ease's duplicity.

Orwell, George wrote:
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
All is reversed, verbally.
Meanings are reversed, as the concept is detached from the symbol, the word.

Orwell, George wrote:
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.
What more can one do when faced with the repeating lies of Nihilism, other than repeat the truth?
A cry in the wind-storm, but what else is left?

I've got an answer to that.
A whisper into the ear.

Orwell, George wrote:
Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.
Indeed, and in what world are we living, and who was victorious in this post-war era?

Orwell, George wrote:
Progress is not an illusion, it happens, but it is slow and invariably disappointing.
And the beat goes on.

Orwell, George wrote:
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men.
Ah, George, you were brilliant.
And here we are faced with retards demanding the unique, the different, wanting to be constantly stimulated, while they vomit the same shit in response.

They wish to take without giving.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:39 pm

In an act of desperation the ones reliant on faith consider the past done with.
The idea being that man has progressed beyond castes.
Their Democracy being a sham does not trouble them because it, at the very least, pretends to be of the people by the people, when the people is sufficiency drugged and brainwashed, and most are ignorant and stupid.
Sophistication in people management, in human husbandry, is what has advanced, where no force is necessary when compliance can be achieved by simply convincing the other of a lie.
A lie so seductive it cannot be refused.
No, the elites have not disappeared, not even during the Soviet era.
Humans will be humans and all theories are perfect on paper.

Plato understood the need to lie, or to withhold truths, from the average citizen.
He also understood that the philosopher king was only feasible as a n invisible government position.
What we have here is not a hot war, a direct confrontation, but a Cold War, a subtle noetic, confrontation of principles, ideals, world views.

We are dealing with a nihilistic meme, used effectively, by those who know how to disarm and convince and maintain discipline not by using force, for this is primitive and has proven ineffective in the long term, but by using an understanding of human nature - then to be denied relevance as one denies the enemy a tool.
The middle-class was meant to provide a buffer between the poor and the rich, after countless revolutions based on the envy these divisions produced.
The buffer focused the envy towards the middle, offered a false hope - with some social mobility permitted as one hears of a lottery win, from time to time, spurring on gambling taxation methods ...and it also permitted the elites to disappear into the background, creating further buffers such as anonymous corporations with an army of middle-men.

No, elitism, caste hierarchies, have not disappeared, they've only changed tactics, adapted to a New World Order situation, and acquired technologies and techniques which do not require direct force.  
A quick glance at the television is enough to see the methods of mind-manipulation, inebriation.

The virus is nothing new.
It has simply adapted to a modern world, after centuries of experiences.
It's thousands of yeas old, packaged with new words, but remaining true to the central themes and basic principles of world-hatred, self-hatred, nature-hatred.

To this day the same players are in play, only now they use monetary codes, and resource allocation, and wealth management.
The same virus, infecting the same body, only now it has become noetic.

A memetic war, not so different from the Cold War, or this so called War on Terror.
It is an all-leveling redefinition of identities at play.
Man, particularly European man, stripped of his rich heritage, his pride, his dignity, his past, and turned into another faceless nothing, seeking validation in the immediate in the current, in the modern.
These stunted minds cannot see how history goes in cycles, and that the Dark Ages were followed by an enlightenment; that history repeats itself using different words and symbols.

Last edited by Satyr on Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 10:58 pm

Nothing more naive and an example of what sheltering does to the mind, than a individual convinced that elites are a done deal, and that he lives in a real Democracy.

Nothing more naive than the conviction that the official story is the real story, and that the victors do not write history in a way that suits them the best.

Before such childishness one can only stand in awe.

The notion that the past is done with, is exactly what Nihilism is about.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 11:32 pm

Now, consider free-will, as a concept, within the context I’ve described concerning fluidity, Flux, consciousness, as a looking back, and so on.  
Interactions and Interpretations
What becomes apparent, is that whatever free-will, or potential willing which is free from the immediate, and the past, exists, is small, and must be set-up beforehand.
What do I mean by “set-up”?

The individual, through habituation, repetition, training, forcing the organism towards the path-of-more-resistance, begins to set-up, to prepare, an automatic, automated, (re)action to situations, to stimuli, that may contradict the pre-existing ones.

Automatic actions, already established as (re)actions, emotions, instincts, can be overridden, not immediately – because by that time it is already too late, when considering that consciousness is always a looking back, and always a step behind the fluidity of reality – but by forcing, with the will/imagination/projection, an alternate (re)action, which must be made automatic through repetition, and training.
This is what is called “second nature,” and is tied into the moral instinct.
Free-will is only possible as a slight variation in behavior forced upon the organism’s natural tendencies by the will’s force, by a force of will.
Not only in the moment, but as a self-trained, self-enforced, (re)action, which then is an automatic overriding of the pre-existing one.

When I say “I am free-willed”, what I mean is that I’ve trained myself, through constant repetition and constant self-suppression, to automatically (re)act to stimuli, to otherness, in a particular way, which goes against the earlier (natural, because nature is always a reference to the past) automated (re)action.
The more against it goes, the more nihilistic it is.

(Re)Actions are always experienced, and understood in hindsight.
Therefore, free-will, to whatever small degree it is possible to redirect pre-existing tendencies, is only possible as a self-enforced, habitual, (re)action which can only be experienced as if it were immediate, but which is always prepared.

------------------

How is power expressed in the eastern Martial Arts?
A student spends years preparing himself. He trains himself, his will in essence, to (re)act in a particular manner, when faced with particular stimulations.
This force of will is not immediate, but produced in hindsight. The student has spent many hours focusing and educating his will, to behave in a prescribed manner, within specific circumstances.
After this preparatory phase, the individual becomes confident that his earlier automatic (re)actions will be overridden by his newly formed, through years of repetition, trained/educated, (re)actions, thusly gaining the advantage of focus and preparation.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 12:57 am

The Will to Lack is so powerful in the nihilist, that he will denounce any power, deny himself any privilege, degrade his very blood and the very things that make him possible, simply to destroy anything and everything that reminds him of his own nature (nature being the past).
He would rather die, destroy existence altogether, than exist and be reminded of an existence which would place him in a position he cannot tolerate.

Will to Weakness is an indirect form of Will to Power.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 1:17 am

A fundamental aspect of solipsism, as it relates to nihilism, is that it reinforces itself through communal support.
Reality, being excluded, has no power here.  
The enforcing, (re)enforcing, power is community, or shared belief.
To be self-referential is to refer back to self. When self has been abstracted to a some-thing, external, then to be self-referential is to refer to another which participates in the identity shared.

It would be easy to determine which practice is self-referential, in the individual sense, which is self-referential in the communal sense, and which is neither.
Always in degree.

The basic component is an absence of reference to anything outside a human skull.
Secondary components would be an inability, often displayed as an evasive reluctance to define words being used, or to associate human, or group dynamics to what is called nature, or to a past which does not come from the shared narrative.

Given that nature has already been established as a reference to the past, this reluctance will exhibit a denial of past as having anything to do with the present or the coming future.
Rejecting animal behavior as a premise to understand human behavior, claiming complexity, or insufficient data, as the reason to reject it, is really this emotional reluctance to exit the shred, self-referential paradigm.
And by self-referential we also mean this deference to community authorities, or to a common historical interpretation.

The way a mind avoids the self-referential practices of consciousness, which would result in a certain death, is through the constant intervention of sensual input, through the sense organs, and the continuous referencing, juxtapositions, this demands.
The stimuli place the brain in a situation where it must constantly compare its own abstractions with the ongoing fluidity of the world. If these abstractions fail to adjust then the organism faces the consequences of this error, to the degree that it is an error.

The only way an organism can survive with minimal effects on its well-being, due to this self-referring mistake, in ignorance or denial of sensual input (sometimes the environment is a product of controlled sensual input), is if there is an intervening mechanism, an institution, an authority, a power, which constructs, and maintains, the environment, determining the quality of the sensual input, and which protects the organism from its own error.

Solipsism is a dimensional amputation, part of memetic castration, or feminization.

To be solipsistic is to close your awareness off from anything outside a particular space/time continuum.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:52 pm

Sloterdijk Peter wrote:
As already stated, the specific nature of communism
can only be understood according to its effective design, more a banking
establishment than a military or bureaucratic entity. To dissolve this apparent
paradox one needs to dismiss the prejudice that banks exclusively deal
with monetary transactions.
In reality the function of a bank consists in
covering a much broader domain of phenomena. Analogous processes are
present wherever cultural and psychopolitical entities such as scientific
theories, acts of faith, works of art, political acts of protest, and so on are
accumulated. Once a certain degree of accumulation has been reached, they
are transformed from mere treasure to capital. If one concedes the existence
of a nonmonetary system of banking, it becomes understandable that
banks of a different kind, as collection points of affect, can operate with
the rage of others just as well as monetary banks operate with the money
of their customers. By doing just this, they relieve their clients of the difficulty
of having to take their own initiative, while nevertheless promising
gains. What in the one case are monetary capital gains are in the other case
thymotic premiums.
Such banks generally present themselves as political parties or movements,
in particular parties on the left of the political spectrum. The transformation
from raging impulses into "constructive politics" can rightly be
seen in each camp as the magnum opus of psychopolitics. (Additionally,
it could be argued that Niklas Luhmann's theory of social systems and in
particular its emphasis on the differentiation of subsystems, such as law,
science, art, economy, the health system, religion, pedagogy, and so on,
suggest a specific form of regional capitalization as well as a specific corresponding
bank formation.)
Economics defines a bank as a collection point for capital {Kapitalsammelstelle).
Its main task consists in administering the balances of its clients
for the sake of the preservation and increase of value. Practically speaking,
this means that the deposits of customers, which are fruitless monetary
treasures when deposited, are transformed immediately into capital. Consequently,
they are invested in profit-oriented forms of business. One of
the most important functions of a bank consists in providing a risk buffer,
which allows clients to partake in successful investments while protecting
them whenever possible against disappointments. This arrangement is controlled
by the interest rate, which naturally decreases proportionately to the
level of risk control.
The conversion of energies (effort over time) is made possible by encoding energy into a symbol, a number.
Then Banks take over as repositories.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:24 pm

The average modern, nihilist, totally contained and detaching from reality, becoming increasingly self-referential - where self is redefined as a community - suffers from the same errors.

Because he worships change, though it is inevitable, immanent, hoping that detaching from the past (cleaning it away) will lead to a "better" future, and because the present is so dissatisfying for him, placing his hopes on some coming future, where the world is changed to accommodate him, he assumes that this is a common trait.
Majority for him is totality.
No differentiations, no allowance for the different.

He places himself in the other's positions and imagines how he would feel if he thought the things the other thinks. The bitterness, hatred, sadness, resentment, misery wells up in him explaining why he needs these lies to keep afloat.

He cannot believe in anything without it benefiting him directly.
His beliefs, his opinions, his positions, cannot be challenging, with no certain positive outcome, but they must be certain, easy, and ambiguous enough to be flexible.

He, therefore, assumes that all hold positions in a similar manner.
Because he places his hope on changing the world to accommodate him, he assumes that all do the exact same thing.

The idea that someone may consider change not to be worshiped but to be prepared for, to be endured, because it is naive to think that it will be beneficial or positive, does not compute.
The idea that one must change one's self, in relation to a world that cannot be anything but change, eludes him.
The idea that one must prepare self, adapt self, learn techniques and train the will to endure this inevitable change, which is called strength, eludes him.
The idea that one would embrace the inevitable without necessarily enjoying it or liking it, eludes him.
The idea that the past is an anchor bracing the individual as a boat is anchored to a more stable ocean floor making it more resistant to the tides and to the winds, eludes him.
The idea that one would not wish to change a thing, because change is the only certainty, and that when one analyzes he does so in preparation, in an attempt to withstand and to understand, eludes him.

For the nihilist all exploration is about escape, about altering the world to suit him ...it is an expression of rejection.

Does a man who study waves and the principles governing liquids, and how tides work and how wings interact with liquid surfaces, do so to change what he is studying or does he do so to better ride the waves?
Does a man who studies animal behavior do so to change the animal behavior or does he do so to exploit it?
Does a man who studies tigers do so to exterminate them, or does he do so to be amongst them without facing their teeth and nails?

Ride the Tiger

The nihilist, the coward, cannot comprehend how someone can be so critical, so brutally honest and still accept it all.
The nihilist, the retarded mind, cannot understand how someone can feel no animosity towards a virus that ails him, but feel gratitude for it, because it keeps hims strong and it defines him as what is not a virus.  

For the effete mind, all must be emotionally categorized.
When one sees and dares to speak on it, he must do so within the love/hate dualism of his simplicity.

If one loves someone he must be blind to all negative aspects in the other or, he must remain silent on them, pretending they are not there.
If one hates someone then he must be blind to all positive aspects in him, or pretend they are not there, so as to feel the rage deeper.  

But what is someone neither hates nor loves so easily and so freely and with such shallow abandonment?
What if he speaks of the negative because it has been too often ignored, creating a mythology?

What if things were not so easy?
What if?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:52 pm

A nihilist brought up in this modern world, will be intellectually stunted, and, because he is understandingly alive, he will be naturally exaggerated in his actions - thinking being an activity.

There's no way to correct this.
One must either avoid him - exceedingly difficult in a world populated by increasing numbers of this type - or one must feed into its psychology.
Just like you cannot hope to convince a christian, using reason, because his beliefs are entirely emotionally based and he depends on them to remain sane, so too you cannot convince a nihilist of his error.

A hypnotist takes advantage of the other's self-hypnosis.
He sets up the situation and then goes along with the hypnotized one, taking credit for the act.

This is how one can feed into weakness and allow it to believe anything it wishes, nudging ti along to gain whatever this deluded one wishes to offer.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:59 pm

This confrontation, this infection, is the result of containment.
No frontiers, no windows, no uncharted, uncontrolled, unsupervised, territories results in the continuous breathing-in of the same stale air.
This is how viruses spread.

-----------------

My interest and my tactics have changed over the years.
I've tried to adapt.

I no longer engage the multitudes of imbeciles, out there, who try to assault me with empty words and declarations.
I can no longer squander my time like that.
If I were to respond to every imbecile with an ax to grind and nothing more than insinuations or Don Quixotic hyperbole, then I would have to spend all my time before the computer.
When I began it wasn't so bad, but these days the numbers have swelled and I'm older and I have a son to occupy my time with.
I no longer have the energy nor the desire to deal with every retard that comes along seeking vengeance because I'm reporting on a reality he cannot tolerate.

Now I respond only to those who actually understand my positions and have a legitimate counter-argument.

With the rest I do the next best thing:
I allow those who are influenced by my views to do the dirty work for me.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 8:21 pm

The tactics of nihilism, as it has manifested in the west for 2,000 years now, is via a reversal tactic.

War, is Peace.
Inferior, is Superior.
Weakness, is Strength.
Annulling the world, is Positive.

With Christianity the most arrogant proposition that a human deserves eternal life is masked with a pretentious humility.
This is typical with the nihilist mindset.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The system as we know it creates Schizophrenia, as part of its paradoxical premises where it proposes what contradicts nature, creating a conflict between genetic and memetic codes.
It also crates an exaggerated counter-action where narcissism mask a deep seated inferiority complex.

The idea that the world should, or could be changed to accommodate those who would not survive without this intervention, is the height of arrogance, masked, like with the Christians, with a pretentious humility.

The very idea of the natural desire to excel, is frowned down upon by those who seek empowerment via inclusion or within a greater, uniforming super-organsim.
Everything must go through the appropriate inter-mediating methods, where the sufficient degree of fake humility is consider proper form.

They speak of honesty as if they believed it to be a virtue and then expect lies and hypocrisy, because the only honest accepted is one which feeds into the collective narcissism and schizophrenia.

Last edited by Satyr on Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 8:34 pm

The modern nihilist is so caught up in materialism and hedonism that though he pretends to be neither a materialist or a hedonist - some of the time - they still evaluate an opinion using the success models of their market economy, and by how pleasing the outcome promises to be.

For him an opinion must have an immediately gratifying and easy application. To know simply to know, is not enough, because for him the need to satisfy his dissatisfaction surpasses any other consideration and any other motive.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 8:54 pm

The modern nihilist will frequently indulge in mock respect for opinions he despises and considers base and stupid. If they do not threaten him, or if the one expressing them is willing to reciprocate by showing the same respect and repressed disdain, he is willing to go through the formalities of what he considered civil discourse.
He remains true to his own ideals by never exposing his true feeling and judgments, just as any Judeo-Christian is expected to do.

For him the greatest anathema is honesty if it is not coupled with flattery, or softened by humor.
Respect, for him means not being exposed to the stupidity of your own views.
Everyone has a “right” to his own views, and everyone else should mind their own business. That would be great if only this mock respect did not eventually build to a false sense of indestructibility.
Having never faced the corrective methods of cruel natural selection, in the arena of debate, he enjoys the delusion of intellectual indestructibility, and if anyone comes close to shattering this delusion, he is quick to accuse them of brutality, using all sorts of dismissive epithets which comment on the hypothetical motives and qualities of the opponent but casually avoid the ideas themselves.
He would rather be bored and feel an inner sense of joy before a mind inferior to him, than risk being exposed as being a dullard himself.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 8:18 am

Disarming Modern Nihilists

As it has been noted already nihilism is about reversals.
For him role-reversal, word-reversal, concept reversals are his bread and butter.
He must live in an inverted, conceptually, world because reality is too intolerable for him.
To reduce his ability to squirm through the conceptual cracks you must disarm him.
To disarm him you must connect words, his weapon of choice, to reality, from where he cannot easily detach them from without some help from some authority figure or from his fellow nihilists, rushing to his aid, with selfish motives.

Perspectivism is the favourite tool of the modern nihilist. With it nothing matters, and all is reduced to a word that can be applied to anything.
To reduce this practice’s effectiveness, define the concepts you use using the words he used to detach from reality. Return words to their rightful place, as tools referring to abstractions which, in turn, refer to sensual phenomena, or to reality – the world.
For instance by defining the words, the linguistic codes, of positive and negative, connecting them to reality, as that which requires or does not require effort to persist, you effectively disturb his practice of inversing symbols placing one where the other has been.
The practice is comforting for him because it implies that reality is malleable and he can escape its premises, its determining forces.
Now, subjectivity remains fixed as an individual degree of awareness, and is no longer a method of escape. The nihilist may, to prove his point, place the term 'positive' where the term'negative' was placed before, but the symbol will not alter the concept you’ve already defined, but it only changes the symbol used to refer to it.
The Nihilist may call life death, and death life, if he so chooses, but this does not alter the concepts these terms originally referred to.

Feminine nihilists enjoy these word-games.
It provides the infantile impression that they are not bound by any real world, but are free to be and do as they please, with only social rules as their limit.

--------------------------------------------    

Emotion is another weapon for the modern nihilist, the emasculated mind.
For him all must be reduced to an emotion, or a word implying an emotion. He can then display a passionless demeanor in regards to ideas he already feels a certain way about.
Anger, hate, love, lust, envy are all part of the nihilistic panoply of feminine conflict tactics.  
The Nihilist must reduce all concepts to the primal dualisms of emotion – that nexus between his mind and body.
For him all opinions can only be understood within this paradigm of emotionalism.

Emotion is for the nihilist another word.
He uses the terms associated with emotions casually and often.
For him the term “love” has lost all substance as it, too, has been detached from reality. It has been sanctified or purified, whereas other words may be demonized.

He may feel no real love, in the real sense, towards the other, but he will profess it, exchanging platitudes which reinforce the mutual understanding that there is a shared emotional disconnection from the world which must be compensated for with an emotional connection to others in their shared state of mind: attachment to a world of man, replacing the world at large.  
From here on, the term world, also a word, will mostly refer to manmade constructs, artifices, and less so to anything outside these shared premises.

To speak of the world is to speak of mankind.
To love life is to love mankind.
To endure existence is to endure mankind.

The term “love” becomes code for shared meme.  

In the case of the Nihilistic viral meme, this shared love is also a shared hatred, fear of the world beyond its human boundaries.
The word and its repetition is a kind of grooming, comforting, reparation of the artifices which bind them within a sheltered reality.  

Emotion is how the nihilist divides his reality.
Once completed, or accepted as part of a shared cultural reality, the world-view can be detached from, and only engaged with passionless abandon.
He has removed himself from his own projections. He is free, as he is free of the past.
His passion, has already been expunged in the emotional projections, where anything that confronts him is ascribed a negative, thymotic, emotion and everything that comforts him is ascribed a positive, erotic, emotion.  
The emotion has been externalized, leaving behind an empty, husk, void of most passions: dull.
To deal with such a cripple, a zombie, you must become passionate, in the libidinal sense, yet emotionless.

To use Peter Sloterdijk’s metaphors, a nihilist banks his rage, expecting erotic dividends. He invests in rage, converting it to an abstraction, and then hopes to enjoy the emotional wealth of eroticism.
The nihilist is detached from the world, because that’s what he wishes: to tear himself away from what dissatisfies him, to invert reality so as to escape.
His emotions have been externalized as aspect of reality, not of himself in relation to it. His love is void of any personal content, it is a word he uses to achieve a goal; a word outside his mind, like consciousness.

He defines the world emotionally and then detaches from it.
His usage of the term refers to something outside himself. He has depersonalized his own emotions.
They become something mystical or mere words used for practical purposes.
Once they have been removed from himself, distanced, they can become anything. They are now codified: mere symbols referring to abstractions.        

Hyperbole is how a nihilist compensates for his emptiness, the one he has surrendered to and prefers.
The alternative would be unbearable.
He wipes the slate clean, and then claims this to be the “natural state.”
He reduces an emotion to a word, a transcendental concept, detached from him – turning the emotion into the world – and then he wallows in the emptiness he has created.
He strips himself bare and then finds the new fashions insufficient – they cannot change what he is but only hide it.  
He flips the world, making what is manmade real and what is real manmade, and then he finds the outcome dull.
He reduces concepts to mere words with no substance – to be used subjectively – and then complains about how void of value philosophy is.
He levels man down, wanting his own weakness to disappear, and then finds himself looking for more in abstracted identities.
He detaches from the past, denies nature relevance, disconnects from what preceded, engaging in it selectively and with a faked indifference, and then finds his life to be meaningless and boring.
He then seeks fulfillment in the immediate: immediate gratification, most current ideas, and most popular fashions.

To deal with this numbed state the nihilist chooses as his preferred reality, he must notch it all up, hoping to feel something, hoping to experience existence, when he has made need/suffering something to clean away from existence.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:58 pm

For the modern nihilist any hint at increased freedom is perceived with horror.
In his either/or mentality a decrease in social network is a complete rejection of social (inter)action. In his herd psychology it is either all are one and the same, part of a unity, or none are anything alike and part of a lonely existence.

Like with herd organisms a reduction in the social framework is accompanied with an exposure to the elements, to nature, to the unknown.
He must be part of a large majority within which he feels safe to remain as infantile as he is.
Any approach towards the periphery of the group, where the world begins to come closer, is a terrifying experience.

For the modern nihilist the only way he can be liberated from reality is if he is included within a group where he can disappear and pretend to be anything.
He wrongly assumes that self-reliance, independence, is complete isolation and must justify his compliance to large groups by equating them to smaller ones.

The idea that an opposite viewpoint would lead to a degree of liberty cannot be accepted unless it promises to be absolute freedom – the God-like state.
For him nature, the past, is a hindrance to his freedom to reinvent himself within the group; naturally produced hierarchies are an unwelcome reminder of this past.        

Feminization is but the tip of this memetic iceberg.
Sex is a central part of human psychology, particularly in an age dominated by the feminine, the erotic but it is still only a part - albeit a big one.
What floats beneath the surface is this War like no Other, this fight over human destiny over threats and minds - this memetic war.
It is a war of extinction, a war with no prisoners, and no mercy.
Maybe not always a bloody war, not openly so, but always a war with casualties, because what is a zombie but a dead man who does not know it yet?  

Philosophy is the systematization of perspective.
Everyone has a philosophy, whether he knows it or not and whether it is of his own doing or adopted from another: perspective through a proxy.
Love of wisdom is an erotic attraction to what promises.
Some moderns consider wisdom the art of excuses, or of duplicity, or of overturning the world or of seeing your loved one only under a kind, forgiving, light.
Their love of wisdom is really a love, a lust, for pleasure: to be comfortable, comforted, taken care of.
This is a world-view, a perspective, an attitude towards the real.
Ergo nihilism is a philosophical stance.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:03 am

Nihilism's Core Tenets

1a
The modern nihilist's position: The world/reality, lacks what is manmade - morality, teleos (beginning/end, perfection), purpose, meaning.
The Nihilist must turn these manmade concepts into something universal, transcendental, mysteriously Divine.
Their presumed incomprehensibility makes them all the more potent. To reduce them to the human, in the natural sense, is to strip them of their magic.  
The world is void of what man desperately needs; it is indifferent to human needs.
Ergo, reality/world, is the nil, it is the negative, to which these human constructs - projection of human needs - are the positive, the more real reality.
Sex becomes a mystical experience; social behaviour and cooperation must have a transcendental, ego-less, source.
Nothing pragmatic, survivor-based, real, natural can be tolerated. It must be washed, baptized, into something sacred, holy, divine.  
For a nihilist to admit that all that he needs, on a psychological and conceptual level, he must create, on his own, or to inherit it from another earthly artist/creator, is to demystify it.
The divine must be preserved for him to find it valuable.
Everything associated with the real, the world, nature, is base, primitive, dirty.
He wishes to cleanse it of all earthly connections and imagine it as transcendental, universal, ethereal, unspeakable, complex, mystifying, force.
Therefore, he cannot accept the selfish/utilitarian nature of his selfless ethical codes.
This would bring them down to earth, to the place he despises.
To the place he exists.   

1b
For a nihilist the world as it is, as it appears, is insufferable - the negative.
He cannot do anything more than offer verbal corrections to it.
Logos is his solution to the (inter)active - words to cover over a world that does not speak outside of actions.
Rather than trying to adapt to it himself, he dreams of replacing it by another, better, reality.
Then, he may dismiss value-judgments as bigoted.
Change of perspective is for him a change of the term he uses to describe the world.
Words evoking positive emotions, are preferable, and constitute a change in the world.
The more fantastic, other-worldly, mysterious, supernatural, the alternative reality constructed, the better.       

2a
Words are a Nihilist's weapon, his starting position:
First there was the word.
The alpha and the omega, is the static  code of his memetic negation of the active, the real.
The letter is his preferred chromosome, the one that buries the natural one with words, corrects it with numbers, and then forgets it exists.
An alternate reality constructed upon words, the text, the code, the scripture ...the proper Book.
The (inter)active, the phenomenon, the apparent, is of secondary importance and only relevant if it agrees with the word already taken for granted.
They are 'children of the book' in that they cannot think outside of what others have written for them.
Thinking, for a nihilist, is referring, referencing, regurgitating, deferring - it is an act of faith.
Here we see the reversal of nihilism: whereas normally a word is meant to symbolize the perceived, the apparent, in their case the word precedes the perceived and must be adapted to harmonize with the symbol.
He who controls words can now control minds dependent upon them. This is how the meme overpowers the gene and begins to construct artificial realities on top of the buried real, natural, world which is independent and indifferent to human words and what these words, codes, can manufacture.  

2b
Words, for the nihilist must be detached from the real,
The worse thing you can do, to him, is define words, by connecting them to real phenomena, to the perceived.
For a nihilist words must be interchangeable, as ambiguous as possible, lending themselves to reversals, and to perspective, or the subjectivity he desires to make of his world-hatred into a positive force of change.  
Perspectivism and the subjectivity it implies, is only possible when words are not connected to reality.
For example, defining what artificial is, in relation to natural, or what positive is in regards to negative, or what order is, in regards to chaos, is a sure way to shut a nihilist up.
All you've left him with is to deny your definition, without offering a counter-argument, or to offer his own definitions which will expose the depth of his self-hatred, and world-hatred, further.
To define a word is to refer it, to attach it, to a phenomenon, the apparent.
A nihilist does the opposite: he detaches the word from the phenomenon, the perceived, the apparent.
He must place it in a beyond, an above, an outside. He feels this a liberating, soothing.  

2c
Words are so detached from the real, from actions, for the nihilist that he uses them casually and carelessly.
Terms like 'love', 'hate', 'humanity', 'one', 'freedom', 'equality' are like putty in a child's hands.
Easy to manipulate but, in the end, they can only led to fantastic, fragile, constructs.
Words are, for the modern nihilist, the infantile retarded psychology, a toy.
It has no risk, no cost, it is part of the game, and the game involves escaping the real.
This is why words come easy to him; he flings them about in declarative statements, in childish denouncements or pronouncements of victory and love and compassion.
He is not driven to attach them to reality, as descriptions, but to detach them, as fantasies, the ideal, the imagined.  

2d

Freedom, for a modern nihilist, is another way of describing his need to detach from reality.
Because nature(past), the world(totality of phenomena), reality(Interactivity), is so indifferent to his needs and unyielding to his hopes and preferences, his emotional investments, he wishes to liberate himself from it; he wishes to discredit, slander and annul it.
This is what he calls independence: no longer to be determined by the past, no longer to be contingent, no longer to have to deal with what cannot be altered.
To be free, for the nihilist, is to no longer be burdened by the past: sex, race, a duty towards your ancestry.
He is willing to enslave himself to the immediate, the current, the popular, the modern, if it means liberty from that unalterable past, that inescapable natural.  

2c
A nihilist is all about liberty, or salvation, as it is called amongst the religious variant.
he wishes to free himself form this, for him, decrepit world of need/suffering, and of unalterable potentials/probabilities. He wishes to exist where constricting probabilities turn to infinite possibilities = CHAOS.
He wishes to be free to escape into whatever his mind can imagine, fantasize: realities founded on code, words, a matrix of pretenses...a man-made reality.
The social rule is to preserve the lies, not to expose the pretenses, to play along, so as to have the other reciprocate, in a game of "civility."

3a
For a nihilist, particularly the modern variant, to speak negatively about something is to complain about it.
Nothing honest can be uttered about anything, particularly what is closest to his essence (humanity), if it does not allow the possibility for correction.
The nihilist is always pro anything which offers such a possible correction to natural determinations: education, liberalism, spirituality that negates ego(self), proper upbringing(preferable institutionalized, regimented, and controlled by the state), altruism, indiscriminate empathy, social eugenics (eradicating all naturally based identifications), nurturing which contradicts nature(sum of all past nurturing), "proper" historical narratives, feminine sexual practices psychological dispositions, the modern(current, immediate, overshadowing all that precedes it) etc.  
There are only two forms of critique a nihilist will accept as positive:
Any critique which flatters, or any critique which is based on the possibility of immediate correction.
Because for him existence is intolerable and must be correctable to become more tolerable, he cannot accept any context which offers a perception where correction/healing/nurturing is improbable. This is why the past, nature, is a deplorable aspect of existence, for him.
It is immutable, determining, and, for him, insufferable.
Because for him all honest criticism must offer an avenue of escape, a hope, and because for him the only reason to criticize or to perceive the negative is in order to correct it, he cannot help himself, he must associate perception with complaining.
To describe the world honestly, is to be offering a complaint.
It is bitching.
What is not correctable must be ignored, passed over, erased from consciousness.
this is what he calls "positive attitude."  

3b
All descriptions of reality must offer that corrective potential, otherwise they are called evil, authoritarian, totalitarian...a Deity with no benevolence.  
For them nature is not a foundation to build upon, but one to eradicate, forget, dismiss, totally destroy, and sweep away so as to begin building the "better."

4a
Emotions are a the most important part of a nihilist's new world view.
Having denounced sensations, sensuality, he replaces it with emotions.
Emotions, and their automatism, can be connected to imagery, memories, sensations, in any way necessary.
They are a way of manipulating a mind, through training, education, nurturing.
Once feelings have replaces sensing as the standard, the world becomes an emotionally based construct where judgments are founded on what emotions have been attached to particular words - how particular words make us feel.
The word no longer refers to a phenomenon, a sensually perceived activity, but it can be connected back to an emotion.
By connecting words to emotions, concepts can become solipsistic, in that they no longer have a rational, sensual, basis, but are primarily an emotional experience.
In modern times the usage of words, in such a way, is common.
Simply saying certain words suffices to produce the required emotional reaction in the brains of those already indoctrinated into the nihilistic system, the particular meme's world-view.

4b
Fear is the underlying emotion, and how we deal with it determines our character.
The nihilist chooses to use it as an accusation so as to hide his own inability to deal with it directly.
It is easier to deny than to face one's fears.
For a modern nihilist, so sheltered from reality that he's lost all tolerance for anything above the infantile level of perception, the usage of fear, and its antidotes of hope/love, and so on, are a perfect way to manipulate him and to prevent him from thinking beyond a certain acceptable point.
We can notice this when discussing anything with moderns on an honest basis, dealing with the human condition: sex, race etc.  
Declarative statements using emotionally laden words are all he has. He can only dismiss, minus the argument, and claim without a reason.
He knows that the majority are like him, so all he needs to do to remain within his comfort zone is adhere to the shared delusion, by chanting the words which will bubble up the emotions years of social engineered nurturing have attached to them.

5a
A nihilist, though crying against authoritarians and gurus, seeks just that, exposing the height of his personal decay and delusion.
He wants to be given a solution, to a problem which is only in existence in his tiny, needy, brain.
To describe the world, for him, must be accompanied by a solution to it; as if the description is not enough.
This is why for him all descriptions, all opinions, on the world, are cries of help.
When he thinks he must solve, or correct, and if he cannot then he does not think it worth thinking about.
The world if described negatively must come with an immediate and easy solution, otherwise stating it is impolite.

5b
The nihilist being a hypocrite, pretends to be independent, when dependence is his very essence.
Like a female, he tests all potential mentors by attacking their quality, trying to determine if he is worth giving themselves to.
Like all feminine minds it wants protection, a care-taker, a teacher, a guide.
The teacher must not only describe, he must also solve. When he does not, the female mind comforts herself, by believing that nothing can be done, and that nothing is being done.
She does not consider the description a challenge for her to deal with, in her own way, so as to grow into a man, but wants to be taken by the hand, told what she should do when this or that happens.
She can never be part of a camaraderie of males, because she is forever feminine in her needs.  
a father may take his young son out into the forest and give him advice on how to hunt, how to shoot, track, and kill...but in time he can only describe the forest and let the young man figure it out on his own, using the advice he was given.
If not the young man never grows up, but remains forever the student.

5c
The same delusions underlie the common nihilist in all areas of his judging.
He wrongly assumes that he deserves to be included, into a circle of friends, simply because he was born.
Then he wrongly assumes he deserves the help of others who seem to be like him, simply because he calls himself human.

We also wrongly assumes that the world, as it is, requires changing, when change is what it is.
Why change what will inevitably change on its own?
For the nihilist, taking himself as an example, reality must be altered, not he must adapt to it, so as to preserve what he holds near and dear, therefore he assumes that to describe a situation which he finds problematic, is to also offer a solution to it, when the solution is a personal affair.
He seeks leaders, and then accuses all who try to lead, as being vain.
He seeks a father, and then accuses all who offer fatherly advice (the cruel kind) of being authoritarians.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 1:23 pm

Satyr wrote:

Feminization is but the tip of this memetic iceberg.
Sex is a central part of human psychology, particularly in an age dominated by the feminine, the erotic but it is still only a part - albeit a big one.
What floats beneath the surface is this War like no Other, this fight over human destiny over threats and minds - this memetic war.
It is a war of extinction, a war with no prisoners, and no mercy.
Maybe not always a bloody war, not openly so, but always a war with casualties, because what is a zombie but a dead man who does not know it yet?  

Philosophy is the systematization of perspective.
Everyone has a philosophy, whether he knows it or not and whether it is of his own doing or adopted from another: perspective through a proxy.
Some moderns consider wisdom the art of excuses, or of duplicity, or of overturning the world or of seeing your loved one only under a kind, forgiving, light.
Their love of wisdom is really a love, a lust, for pleasure: to be comfortable, comforted, taken care of.
This is a world-view, a perspective, an attitude towards the real.
Ergo nihilism is a philosophical stance.    
What is Memetic-fitness, if we can speak of such, in the context of

1. Wisdom.

2. A war-like-no-other.

A successful meme is one that creates enduring genetic lines.
- But this would be enough to define the jews.
Here is a meme creating genes just to propound 'death is good'... the horrible irony of such a life.
Nihilism is this irony.

How can we qualify that definition then to distinguish ourselves from the jews?

There has to be a separation here.
Not just enduring genetic lines, but to us a successful meme must also proscribe how much, to what extent, intensity and duration it can make obsolete memes function in a given time/space...
Our idea of Memetic-fitness should incorporate our capacity for Creativity... this is what defines us, to me.
Not life, but the creative life.

When does life become rich - for us?

When we can still create a space, open a terrain to introduce some old obsolete dead end idea, even an infection, a parasite to an ennobling use...

Memetic-fitness becomes such a Dionysian barometer.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 1:40 pm

Satyr wrote:

To some Dionysian constitutions, Love of wisdom is an erotic attraction to what challenges, terrifies... silenus was the first victim to such a love. this vertigo...

"The attraction of everything is problematic, the delight in an X, however, is so great in such more spiritual, more spiritualized men that this delight flares up again and again like a bright blaze over all the distress of what is problematic, over all the danger of uncertainty, and even over the jealousy of the lover. We know a new happiness." [N., Joyful Wisdom]

"The most spiritual men, as the strongest, find their happiness where others would find their destruction: in the labyrinth, in hardness against themselves and others, in experiments. Their joy is self-conquest: asceticism becomes in them nature, need, and instinct. Difficult tasks are a privilege to them; to play with burdens that crush others, a recreation. Knowledge-a form of asceticism. They are the most venerable kind of man: that does not preclude their being the most cheerful and the kindliest." [N., Antichrist]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 1:43 pm

Satyr wrote:
The modern nihilist will frequently indulge in mock respect for opinions he despises and considers base and stupid. If they do not threaten him, or if the one expressing them is willing to reciprocate by showing the same respect and repressed disdain, he is willing to go through the formalities of what he considered civil discourse.
He remains true to his own ideals by never exposing his true feeling and judgments, just as any Judeo-Christian is expected to do.

For him the greatest anathema is honesty if it is not coupled with flattery, or softened by humor.
Respect, for him means not being exposed to the stupidity of your own views.
Everyone has a “right” to his own views, and everyone else should mind their own business. That would be great if only this mock respect did not eventually build to a false sense of indestructibility.
Having never faced the corrective methods of cruel natural selection, in the arena of debate, he enjoys the delusion of intellectual indestructibility, and if anyone comes close to shattering this delusion, he is quick to accuse them of brutality, using all sorts of dismissive epithets which comment on the hypothetical motives and qualities of the opponent but casually avoid the ideas themselves.  
He would rather be bored and feel an inner sense of joy before a mind inferior to him, than risk being exposed as being a dullard himself.  

"One must not let oneself be misled: they say 'Judge not!' but they send to Hell everything that stands in their way." [N., Antichrist]

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 1:44 pm

Consider another possibility.
The Jews sell what they do not, themselves, buy.
Their humility and nihilism is a ruse to decrees the resistance of the competitors.  

Some have called this the "Jew Paradox".
I compare it to the Cosa Nostra trying to become legitimate, by washing their illegal assets, and hiding behind corporate names.
With the Jews, the western's starting nihilistic Meme, it takes the form of Zionism.

Strauss himself divides the Zionist method into 3 categories:

1- Orthodox, Spiritual, Zionism
Here the Jews remain true to their nihilism and prepare for the coming messiah, knowing that they will be the benefactors. They oppose the other two forms because those set roadblocks to the process of Armageddon.
Essentially they remain loyal to the victim persona.  

2- Cultural Zionism
This brand of Zionism proposes nationalism, or isolation form the rest of mankind, preserving the victim chosen people identity but refusing the religious end. .

3- Political Zionism
This is also in line with Liberal Democracy.
Here the political branch wishes to culturally eliminate all identification rooted in any meme other than a collective, worldwide one.
In this case the Jew disappears in the mix.

Here is where some conspiratorial possibilities arise.
Is it honest or is it another method of reducing the competition's power?
Whatever it is, it relies on conviction, because the best lie is the one believed in.
Some think it preaches what it most benefits from, because the Wizard of Oz is already behind the curtain.

This is the most popular, and the one which is taking hold.
Christianity and Islam, being offshoots of it are still a detriment to its cause, because they preach a discriminating attitude which preserves fragmentation.
This is why this brand of Zionism attracts the cosmopolitan, atheist, liberal Jew.

This elimination of all identifications besides the modern ones, this teaching of promiscuity, permissiveness, as a desirable liberation, is all part of destroying the meme that most threatens this nihilistic memetic virus.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 1:54 pm

Satyr wrote:

Strauss himself divides the Zionist method into 3 categories:
And he himself called it an irresolvable irony... or as you say, a Paradox. tending towards Narc. and Schiz.

Narcissism is a continuous building up, and Schizophrenia, a continuous deterioration, splitting off, breaking down...

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 1:58 pm

Its because judaism cannot incorporate death, they reverse and invert it to something pleasant and then move towards it to accomodate it.

This is why I say, our memetic-fitness, the way we Must define it becomes a barometer of how much obsoleteness and death and dead-ends we can take up, and renew, restore life...

Death is affirmed as a life-affirmative stance; hence grand cycles in paganism.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 9:36 am

We see the writing on the wall.

This is a war, but not simply a memetic one(cultural, idealistic, linguistic, moral), a feminizing one....it is more indirectly a war against Indo-European Paganism, and even more precisely a war against European (Caucasian) males.

What is above must be leveled down...what is below, must be raised, by any means.

apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:46 am

This is part of it:

Quote :
Mass immigration was not a policy response to white fertility decline. Immigration throughout the West was imposed before white fertility dropped below replacement level. Replacement migration as an excuse for countering white population collapse surfaced only decades later.

At the middle of the twentieth century—when Europe and North America were still white—the average fertility level stood at 2.6 children per woman in Europe and 2.4 children for the countries of the European Union. For the countries in the UN study, the range was from 2.2 children per woman in Germany and the United Kingdom to 2.7 children in France. Fertility was markedly higher in the US at 3.4 children. By 1965-1970 (nations still white), fertility had increased a little on average for the countries of the European Union, to 2.5 children per woman, but fallen below replacement in Japan and the Russian Federation at 2.0 children. Fertility had decreased to 2.5 children in the United States (still above replacement). By 1995-2000, however, fertility was below replacement level in all countries and regions analyzed by the UN, ranging from a high of 2.0 children in the United States to 1.2 children in Italy. The average for Europe and the European Union was 1.4 children per woman. But by that time high fertility non-whites were a major factor, demonstrating how suddenly and precipitously white fertility, which is lower than the racially mixed averages, collapsed. (Data from UN, Replacement Migration, Chapter 4, “Results: Overview,” [19] p. 21)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We are importing bodies to replace ourselves.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:56 am

And this relates to feminism, the liberation of European women, using an idealization of humanity, equality and so on, and the Jewish meme as the eternal sufferer, the forever outsider seeking a way in, the wanderer...and it also relates to dilution.
Dilute quality in quantity and you lose its nature, you return it to a previous less refined state.

Another way of saying dilution is uniformity.

Example:
How would I dilute a dog breed's qualities, losing them in the ensuing mixture, making them a chance occurrence?
How would I dilute a dog breed's nature as a hunting dog, or an intelligent herding breed?

I would breed it with an inferior breed in the quality I originally bred the dog to poses to a higher degree and at a higher rate of occurrence.
I would return it to a primal state, but this time I would enforce a strict code of conduct, allowing inferior dogs a chance to breed, when in natural environments they would never do so.
Then blind chance would be my only method of attaining the breed's qualities...the monkeys typing infinitely so that a Shakespearean novel might emerge.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 11:28 am

Heidegger, Martin wrote:
Man acts as though he were the shaper and master of language, while in fact language remains the master of man.

Underlying the Nihilistic immersion in code is the very nature of language.

Modernity is, within a linguistic context, the replacement of perception, the phenomenon with the abstraction, represented by the symbol, (code, word, number), the noumenon.
Once this detachment of the noumenon from the phenomenon has attained a certain distance, the sense of disillusionment, of free-falling in the void, accompanies this liberating ecstasy of man feeling powerful, unhinged, self-determining.

The word detaches the thought from the empirical stimulation, making perspective a world amputated away from the reality.
Every word once associated with a perceived behavior, an action, is now surgically cut-away, from its reference points, allowing it to be defined as something sacred, ethereal, spiritual....purified thought.
Having no reference point the symbol turns inward, back upon its own source, the human brain, seeking a foundation.
There it finds emotion, sensation coming from within its own organizing, its own organic relationships.

Heidegger, Martin wrote:
The most thought-provoking thing in our thought-provoking time is that we are still not thinking.

The most life-affirming act still permitted to man is a linguistic revolution.
To reattach the words, the symbols, to the world experienced.
To return language to its original purpose: as a description, an artistic representation, of the world - a tool, method.
Not a description of his own emotions, feelings, preferences in relation to the world, but of the world itself.
A world indifferent to human emotion, desires, preferences, ideals. A world awaiting discovery, waiting to be uncovered, revealed re-membered (re-assembled) - α-ληθεια.
Only when this first step is achieved can man impose his will upon what is indifferent to it.
Only then does the Will attain brilliance by seeing itself through this uncaring, independent from his thoughts, feelings, ideas, world; seeing itself in the world, not "outside" of it, not detached, independent, free from it.
Only when the Will is directed by a brain that knows it is not free, can it hope to attain some degree of freedom.

Modernity can also be described as the culture of no culture, or the culture of words with no referent outside human brains - populated by the children of the book, by the book, for the book.
Scripture has given way to text, quotations, human thoughts, recipes, codes of conduct and thinking, human precedent, human language.
To have an impact one must refer and defer to text...to popular documentation, credentials, famous words.
I can only adapt for the sake of results.  
Balagangadhara put it this way in his book The Heathen in his Blindness:

Balagangadhara wrote:
 The price, the Christological price, paid for this admission is evident:the uniqueness of God’s revelation in Jesus will have to be sacrificed. In such a case, the Christ figure becomes the problem of Christianity – the relation, that is, between Jesus and the Christ. In his poignant book,
Father Schillebeeckx notices the problem in this way:

"[We worden hier geconfronteerd met enerzijds het moeilijke, haast paradoxale idee van Jezus’ particuliere, onbeschrijflijk bijzondere verhouding tot God en anderzijds met het feit dat hij als historisch verschijnsel een ‘contingent’, beperkt proces is, dat andere wegen naar God niet kan uitsluiten of negeren…Dit…impliceert ook dat we theo-logie niet kunnen
herleiden tot een christologie…(ibid: 29).]

On the one hand, we are confronted here with the difficult, almost paradoxical idea of the particular, indescribably special relation of Jesus to God and, on the other, with the fact that, as a historical appearance, he is a ‘contingent’ and limited process which cannot either neglect or close-off other roads to God…This…also implies that we cannot reduce theo-logy
to a christology
."

Not only will such a stance sacrifice Christ, but also the ‘divine’.
Because this divine – when looked at cross-culturally – refers to different entities in different traditions. That is to say, ‘God’ itself will become a Christian God; he will find his place among other gods; or he will be assimilated in these cultures by becoming yet another member of the ‘heathen’ pantheon. This assimilation may enable one to talk in the languages of other peoples and cultures but the ‘theo-logical’ and not merely the Christological price is also in proportion: who is this ‘God’ that is supposed to reveal Himself? Rama? Shiva? Shakti?
The ‘Brahman’? Perhaps, none of these and the Devil himself in person?  

What stood in the way of Christian (Judaic) ethos to become truly universal (viral), when it came into contact with Hellenism, was, ironically, the Christ figure.
Modernity did away with this, secularizing the Judeo-Christian ethos by killing "God"...ergo "God is dead" refers only to the symbol of the Absolute, the Holy....the death of the anthropomorphic representation.

In its place a word was placed: Love, later Freedom, commune, proletariat, humanity...
Modernity consists in secularizing the same Nihilistic ethos by reducing it to a word on less detached from reality than the concept of God was.
God was pure, in that He had no reference in the 'undesirable', brutal, 'dirty' world of man.
He was "clean".

But because He allowed evil, dirt, to enter the world He Created, supposedly, He was placed in a paradox...a linguistic one.
Secularization dealt with the aspect of motive.
The word, in this case "God, was made more abstract by detaching whatever remnants to reality still existed in the concept of a God with a beard, and a brain, and a form.
Pure 'word' took His place.

Equality, Freedom, Love...all cleansed of their dirtiness, their connection to animal, human activities.
The distaste reaching hatred is evident.
All these modern sacred words have no reference to anything perceivable. They are contradicted by human experience - they negate it.
They exist as pure theo(ory)....hypothesis, a coming future...holy noumenon, represented this time not by some human caricature but by another abstraction: word, number.

God morphed into ONE, LOVE, PEACE, HUMANITY...we can add many more.
None of these words have any reference outside the human brain, and none of them refer to an action, an appearance, a phenomenon.
They are kept clean and holy.
A unifying idea(l).

Paradise, became Utopia.
The beyond the world, outside space/time, became immanence (Spinoza), an always not here, not present, future.
A projection so detached form reality, nature (past) that it becomes fantastic, hyperbolic, inflated in proportion to the self-hatred, dissatisfaction, discontentment it is asked to cope with.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A War Like No Other
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: