Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

A War Like No Other

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

A War Like No Other - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 6:25 am

Jewish 'choseness' expanded to become human choseness.
Man is the manimal made in the image of the divine.
What applies to animals does not apply to the manimal; what applies to the manimal does not apply to animals.

Being 'created in the image of the divine' makes all men equal, and the world, including animals, are his to exploit and manipulate.
Logos - words separating animals from manimals, can create reality, just as their one-god created the world.
A seemingly humble position concealing arrogance beyond imagining.

'All is subjective' means that every man is a god, creator of his own private world.
But it doesn't work so it must become a collective project - an inter-subjective mission to create the world by coming to some mutually beneficial compromise.
For desperate degenerates the only debate is over the individual personal god and the collective god, within which individual expressions of the divine should be tolerated.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 6:56 pm

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 06, 2022 11:03 am

This is what the War Like No Other depicted in a single image.
An alien put in a position to undermine an entire people, fighting against those who are more like them than this self-mutilated puppet.
This is what they want for Ukraine. This is what Ukrainian men are dying to preserve.
Americanism.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2022 9:44 am

This isn't a physical confrontation - not entirely. it is a feminine kind of conflict, using words to subvert, to discredit, to slander, to destroy confidence and sed confusion, to "muddy the waters" and not clarify them, lest they be revealed to be concealing a fish, living in shallow waters.
This isn't a war over territories, not entirely. This is about hearts and minds, shock & awe, psychological, hybrid warfare using words/symbols as weapons.

There isn't any battlefield to go and fight on, it is all in the mind, and it is everywhere, in the form of ideology - nihilistic dogma zombifying, converting your own blood into suicidal, self-destructive, enemies.
The battlefield is everywhere and nowhere.
Memetic warfare, that may burst forth - as it did in Ukraine - into a hot war, which is nothing more than an extension of the real warfare over your mind, your identity.

I don't give advice - even when I am asked - but I offer my judgement: free your mind from the filth.
Cleanse your language from the nihilistic dirt.
Reconenct to a world you may find uncertain, frightening, brutal, unfair, but it is REAL!
Begin by reconnecting the concepts you've been brainwashed into disconnecting from reality.
Begin with the latest insanity, the easiest, like male/female, like sex....like race and gender.
Reconenct the terms not to what I say, but what you experience; not what you've heard but what you've seen.

Do you see difference?
Then do not succumb to the seductive lie that it is superficial and illusory.

Many words you are using are infected by Abrahamic tropes.....afecting your judgments and your choices.
Start, if you must, with the easiest, the most obviuos....the words they've detached more recently, in their haste, in their panic...
They've convinced you to not trust your own senses, yourself, and to trust their words....their comforting, full of false promises, words.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 10:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
A different kind of genocide - another kind of holocaust.
It exploits human feebleness and offers suicide as the final solution.
No arms, no guards, no fences, no gas cahmbers....just a Judas goat leading sheeple to their slaughter, and they happily following, thinking salvation is at the end of the path.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 5:16 pm

Our enemy is an 'evil' one, by this measure.
It will negate the world to approach its god, nothingness.
It smiles and pretends to be of our kind, claiming to only be interested in our salvation.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 7:13 pm

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 7:15 pm

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 6:38 pm

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 6:47 pm

Rationality Vs madness will be the only war left to fight eventually.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 7:04 pm

They are in a panic because of this accelerating implosion.
In a decade or two they will not be able to find enough men to join their army.

A parasite infects a host with self-desructive ideologies, to benefit itself, then panics when it realizes that along with the host it will also perish.
In nature there is no issue. The parasite is not self-aware, but with a human ideological parasite the carrier is lucid, and realizes that the ideology will survive but the man who carried it and spread it will die.
But the man is also infected so this realization cannot stop him from performing his duty to the ideology.
Such a man will blame others to justify why ti will continue spreading the same meme even when it is killing the host he depends on.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 7:09 pm

Trump was supposed to put on the breaks, and perhaps, reverse gear....but he failed.
He only stopped the process for four years.
I don't see him being reelected. The forces against him - neo-cns, Hollywood, Media - are frantic.
They must destroy Russia before America collapses.

Some of these parasites are already making arrangement to move to China.
a few dream of destroying Russia, then china, and prolonging the American empire, until the entire world's cultures are leveled down and infected by their nihilism.
Then, they dreams, they can rule for a thousand years.
Pax Americana.
a world of hermaphrodite, mixed race uniformity.
Culture reduced to a product.
Ruled over by a priestly clan of the chosen.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2022 4:20 pm

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 3:17 pm

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 10:32 pm

Ralph Waldo Emerson wrote:
Honor is venerable to us because it is no ephemera. It is always ancient virtue. We worship it to-day because it is not of to-day. We love it and pay it homage, because it is not a trap for our love and homage, but is self-dependent, self-derived, and therefore of an old immaculate pedigree, even if shown in a young person.

I hope in these days we have heard the last of conformity and consistency. Let the words be gazetted and ridiculous henceforward. Instead of the gong for dinner, let us hear a whistle from the Spartan fife. Let us never bow and apologize more. A great man is coming to eat at my house. I do not wish to please him; I wish that he should wish to please me. I will stand here for humanity, and though I would make it kind, I would make it true. Let us affront and reprimand the smooth mediocrity and squalid contentment of the times, and hurl in the face of custom, and trade, and office, the fact which is the upshot of all history, that there is a great responsible Thinker and Actor working wherever a man works; that a true man belongs to no other time or place, but is the centre of things. Where he is, there is nature. He measures you, and all men, and all events. Ordinarily, every body in society reminds us of somewhat else, or of some other person. Character, reality, reminds you of nothing else; it takes place of the whole creation. The man must be so much, that he must make all circumstances indifferent. Every true man is a cause, a country, and an age; requires infinite spaces and numbers and time fully to accomplish his design;--and posterity seem to follow his steps as a train of clients.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 6:41 am

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 7:07 am

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2023 6:05 pm

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2023 6:34 pm

This 'Uberboyo' dude is an idealistic goof.

We can see how the legacy of Nietzsche has created a male generation of not only, hyper-masculine mentalities, but hyper-romantic ones as well, such as him. The core kernel, the essence of Nietzsche's philosophy was inherently one of unresolution, which was what made him such an effective philosopher. His ideas offered no systematic sociopolitical mapping of how European man was to navigate his newfound terrain of nihilism after the death of God, only that he was to contemplate and examine the detritus in the wake of it, and understand that it was a mirror of himself, thus, the central notion of self-overcoming, a demand of courageous rebirth of individual power. It was merely geared toward a reinvigoration of what religion and morality stifled, a rekindling of his creative energies. An individualist spirituality.

These modern Nietzschean romantics keep wanting and trying to turn his philosophy into what it will never be; politics. Because they live in a world where politics and society and collective herd ethics have contaminated, suffocated every part of human affairs.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 10:42 am

This is how they want to destroy Europe....and this might become the salvation of Europe.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2023 7:43 pm

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2023 5:21 pm

This is what Ukrainians want for their own country.

Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 7:05 am

It's a war like no other, because this Holy War, Crusade, Jihad, over Jerusalem and the door to the Eastern Kingdoms, has been raging for hundreds, thousands of years.

I wasn't aware of it when I was born.  Or when I was a child.  Or when I was a teenager.  Or when I was a young adult.  I only ever had a vague recollection of what the fuck other people were talking about.  Then I watched the Matrix.  Then I remembered my philosophy introduction.  Then I found other people with the same intellectual interests.  Then I debated, argued, advanced my positions.  Then, much later, I really connected all the dots and drew the biggest picture.

...I wasn't aware of it, yet I was taking part in it. Participant in it. Complicit in it. Responsible for it.

These zionists never stop fighting these Abrahamic holy wars.  They never will.  It's in their blood.  It's in their genes.  It's in their genetics.  And it's in most peoples' as well.  How many of your ancestors fought and died in Jesus Christ' name, I wonder?  How many of your ancestors protected the walls of Constantinople?  How many of your ancestors purged the Huns, Mongols, or Ottoman Turks out of the interior of Evropa?  A lot?  A little?  None at all?

People's "Values", Valuation, is heavily invested in things that the populace doesn't fully understand.  Their conscious awareness is unnecessary.  Rather it is the sub-conscious and un-conscious focus, that is most important, a lesson that Freud, Bernays, Jung, Berkeley, many philosophers and psycho-analysts knew this fact well.  You tap into the values people have, that they don't know they have.  In this way, proletariat or bourgeois alike, both can be leveraged and steamrolled into directions that they otherwise would take no part in.

Consider the medieval age.  The European peasant's sons would be plucked-up, under point of sword, by Crusaders heading to the Holy Land.  Some of it was voluntary, for the fanatics and zealots.  Much of it was involuntary.  So the Abrahamics could not be avoided.

You had to confront this, Mass Religion, of billions of other 'humans', of and against 'humanity'.  You had to take part in it—could not dodge around it forever.  Could the Nordic Swedes or Finns, deep in the Scandinavian mountain ranges Hel, could they avoid Conversion?  Could the Irish?  Could the Rus?  No, eventually Abrahamism came for them all:

Internationalism
Globalism
Americanism
Marxism
Communism
Zionism

What happens when a Nation, a Country, a People, a Tribe wants to be left the fuck alone??

They're "Fascist", "Nazi", "Right-wingers", "Trumpers".

They won't leave you alone.  So what will you do?
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 7:10 am

Consider the Politicians and Politics of the major world powers.

Consider the war in Ukraine, NATO-USA vs Russia.

Consider Zelensky.

Could they ignore this war like no other?

Can anybody, if/when the nukes start flying?

These zealots hold the world hostage, at gunpoint, they leave very little choice...
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 7:15 am

A country that "wants to be left the fuck alone"—it's a giant magnet, attracting all the Zionists around the world, to flock directly there.

They cannot allow such a thing to exist.

When humans take rockets deep into space, 3000AD, you think you're going to be left alone then???

Why would you? Anglo-Puritans will be the first ones aboard, clutching the same "Word" they carried across the Atlantic.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 7:17 am

The only 'Peace' stemming out of Abrahamism, is winning a great battle against it, and breathing for a short, temporary reprieve.

Necessarily a fight implying few, against Many.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 14 EmptyThu May 18, 2023 6:22 am

Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 14 EmptyThu May 18, 2023 6:33 am

"James Lindsay isn't on our side" -Nick Fuentes

Arguments start at 14:20 marker:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 14 EmptyThu May 18, 2023 7:02 am

Systemic push back from Academics, such as Lindsay and Peterson, only began when the disease threatened the establishments ability to replenish its human resources, i.e., gender/sex.....family.
The logic of its systemic lies had pushed itself to an level that was undermining itself.

Trump is also a reaction to this....and Tucker.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 14 EmptyThu May 18, 2023 7:13 am

Americanism promoted itself as a model to be emulated across the world..
Americanism is Abrahamic nihilism, at tis core, wearing a Roman façade.

Its model carried with it the ideals that would undermine the world's cultures, eroding them by seducing and manipulating their weakest members: children, beta-males and females.
Liberalism, Wokism, Postmodernism, was supposed to erode resistance to Americanism's Globalization project - Messianic: open borders, open markets, no biological identifiers, culture-of-no-culture etc.

This backfired, as the ideology began to erode Americanism's foundations - in the United states and its dominion - faster than it was eroding resistance to it.

It began to erode the foundation of any civilization, the family and sexual relationships......a civilization cannot survive if it cannot replenish and increase its human resources.
This is when Peterson, and later Lindsay and other suddenly appeared on the scene....pushing back, warning us that this is going too far, too soon...most of the push-back coming form Abrahamics, i.e., Christian heterosexual white males.

Like MGTOW they only want to focus on gender and sexual relationships, and not apply the same reasoning to race.
Therefore, race must remain a 'social construct' but gender must not.
This double-stadard or selective application of their reasoning exposes them and their motives.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

A War Like No Other
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: