Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

My Impressions of KT Members.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anfang

Anfang

My Impressions of KT Members. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Impressions of KT Members. My Impressions of KT Members. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 6:02 pm

Satyr wrote:
This is an interesting painting of Lyssa.
Many people don't know this but her brother is a gifted artist.
He paints.

Last year she finally allowed me to see an image of her.
This his portrait of  Lyssa:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Her brother made that painting?
huh..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Impressions of KT Members. My Impressions of KT Members. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 6:03 pm

Satyr wrote:

My work-badge id picture.

Ha!

Looks like Humpty- Dumpty

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: My Impressions of KT Members. My Impressions of KT Members. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 6:06 pm

Truth is, this is a real pic of Lyssa.
It was taken on one of her trips to London.
Her work sends her there for training conventions and shit.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: My Impressions of KT Members. My Impressions of KT Members. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 6:07 pm

A pic I just snapped using my computer cam.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: My Impressions of KT Members. My Impressions of KT Members. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 6:08 pm

Anfang wrote:

huh..
She didn't pose for it, of course.
He had made some other painting and decided to put Lyssa's face on the painting he had almost finished.

That's the story she told me.

PostSubject: Re: My Impressions of KT Members. My Impressions of KT Members. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 6:10 pm

Feeling troll-ish today, Satyr?
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: My Impressions of KT Members. My Impressions of KT Members. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 6:16 pm

Satyr wrote:
Anfang wrote:

huh..
She didn't pose for it, of course.
He had made some other painting and decided to put Lyssa's face on the painting he had almost finished.

That's the story she told me.  

Looks pretty.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: My Impressions of KT Members. My Impressions of KT Members. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 6:17 pm

Satyr wrote:

Hot, or not?

Gemini-esque.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: My Impressions of KT Members. My Impressions of KT Members. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 9:02 am

An old picture of Lyssa.

One of these dudes is Satyr.
Guess which one.

Divergense

PostSubject: Re: My Impressions of KT Members. My Impressions of KT Members. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 9:05 am

Erik wrote:
Haha very good

My impression of Satyr:

My impression of Lyssa:

Erik, I think you're projecting your own ideal male and female here, rather than reflecting on who and what Satyr and Lyssa really are.
Back to top Go down
Divergense

PostSubject: Re: My Impressions of KT Members. My Impressions of KT Members. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 9:10 am

This is fun.

Of course none of these images may be the real Satyr and Lyssa.

However, I think the one taken with the computer cam is either Satyr, or at least closest to the real Satyr, and the dark skinned/haired lady is either Lyssa, or at least closest to the real Lyssa, as opposed to all those Bollywood type actresses. Lyssa is a negrito, and Satyr, we are told, is supposed to look something like Anthony Hopkins.

Last edited by Divergense on Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: My Impressions of KT Members. My Impressions of KT Members. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 9:15 am

Last ones...

or

Lyssa...

or

Satyr...

One of these images is real Lyssa and Satyr, if they are indeed two different people.

PostSubject: Re: My Impressions of KT Members. My Impressions of KT Members. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 9:38 am

Divergense wrote:
Erik wrote:
Haha very good

My impression of Satyr:

My impression of Lyssa:

Erik, I think you're projecting your own ideal male and female here, rather than reflecting on who and what Satyr and Lyssa really are.

Haha! It's, somewhat,  true. I think Satyr has a similar voice with Tony Montana and Robert Deniro ( I've heard his voice in his audio recording on youtube ). And I imagined Lyssa like that because of her sassy attitude, and because her profile images are of similar looking brunettes.
Back to top Go down
Divergense

PostSubject: Re: My Impressions of KT Members. My Impressions of KT Members. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 10:33 am

Yeah I know what you mean about sounding like Robert Deniro, but Tony Montana? Tony is your ideal. Tony is very masculine, but it's an excessive, primitive and Dionysian masculinity. Satyr, or at least his persona, which is likely a shard of who he is rather than the whole thing, is more covertly masculine, an Apollonian masculinity. Tony strives for wealth, power, women, fame, fortune, and so on. He strives to control and dominate others, but has little or no control and dominion over himself, where as with the Satyr, it's just the reverse. The Satyr strives for a sort of elegant simplicity in all things, balance, harmony, proportion, symmetry, reason, reflection, and so on. His appetites in everything, from food to people, are far more refined, and delicate than Tony's, which are brutish, and gluttonous. Nothing in excess, defines the Satyr. Tony is the epitome and embodiment of all things excess.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: My Impressions of KT Members. My Impressions of KT Members. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 10:35 am

Divergense wrote:
Yeah I know what you mean about sounding like Robert Deniro, but Tony Montana? Tony is your ideal. Tony is very masculine, but it's an excessive, primitive and Dionysian masculinity. Satyr, or at least his persona, which is likely a shard of who he is rather than the whole thing, is more covertly masculine, an Apollonian masculinity. Tony strives for wealth, power, women, fame, fortune, and so on. He strives to control and dominate others, but has little or no control and dominion over himself, where as with the Satyr, it's just the reverse. The Satyr strives for a sort of elegant simplicity in all things, balance, harmony, proportion, symmetry, reason, reflection, and so on. His appetites in everything, from food to people, are far more refined, and delicate than Tony's, which are brutish, and gluttonous. Nothing in excess, defines the Satyr. Tony is the epitome and embodiment of all things excess.
Nice.

PostSubject: Re: My Impressions of KT Members. My Impressions of KT Members. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 11:45 am

Divergense wrote:

Yes, you are correct in pointing out the different natures of both Satyr and Montana. But I never viewed Satyr as possessing Tony's nature, just his voice sometimes reminded me of Tony Montana, especially when he was speaking passionately/angrily in his audio recording. In one of his videos, he said something like, " What, the fuck, is justice?! What kind of inane bullshit is that?!? " That part, really, reminded me of Scarface, the voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Impressions of KT Members. My Impressions of KT Members. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 12:07 pm

Divergense wrote:
This is fun.

However, I think the one taken with the computer cam is either Satyr, or at least closest to the real Satyr, and the dark skinned/haired lady is either Lyssa, or at least closest to the real Lyssa, as opposed to all those Bollywood type actresses. Lyssa is a negrito, and Satyr, we are told, is supposed to look something like Anthony Hopkins.

Haha " negrito " XD

She is Irish. Blue eyes, freckles, brunette, petite, very beautiful.

Satyr posted real pics of himself in another thread.

All of the pics here are fake, the ones Satyr posted.

Last edited by Erik on Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: My Impressions of KT Members. My Impressions of KT Members. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 12:09 pm

Erik wrote:

Liar!!!

Prove it!!!

afro 

Divergense

PostSubject: Re: My Impressions of KT Members. My Impressions of KT Members. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 12:15 pm

Erik wrote:
Divergense wrote:
This is fun.

Haha " negrito " XD

She is Irish. Blue eyes, freckles, brunette, petite.

You might be right, you might be wrong, who knows?

From what I remember hearing, she's Indian.

In any case, the fact that we're interested at all, is very flattering to them both, I'm sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Impressions of KT Members. My Impressions of KT Members. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 12:17 pm

Divergense wrote:
Erik wrote:
Divergense wrote:
This is fun.

Haha " negrito " XD

In any case, the fact that we're interested at all, is very flattering to them both, I'm sure.

I thought she was Indian, but later discovered it wasn't the case. She likes to remain somewhat anonymous, so I shouldn't say more about her.

Satyr posted various pictures of himself, his real self ( I can't remember the thread ). He included childhood pics and military pics.

I came across his Facebook one time, so I'm familiar with his real face.
Back to top Go down
Divergense

PostSubject: Re: My Impressions of KT Members. My Impressions of KT Members. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 12:22 pm

Erik wrote:
Divergense wrote:
Erik wrote:
Divergense wrote:
This is fun.

Haha " negrito " XD

I thought she was Indian, but later discovered it wasn't the case. She likes to remain somewhat anonymous, so I shouldn't say more about her.

Satyr posted various pictures of himself, his real self ( I can't remember the thread ). He included childhood pics and military pics.

I came across his Facebook one time, so I'm familiar with his real face.
Whatever the case may be, he will always be Anthony Hopkins to me, and she will always be an Indian girl to me, in my mind.
Back to top Go down
hǣþen
hero
hǣþen

PostSubject: Re: My Impressions of KT Members. My Impressions of KT Members. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 5:42 pm

I look like this...no joke. No homo

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: My Impressions of KT Members. My Impressions of KT Members. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 6:39 pm

That's Ralph Fiennes.
English, Irish and Scottish ancestry + Norman surname according to wikipedia.
Back to top Go down
hǣþen
hero
hǣþen

PostSubject: Re: My Impressions of KT Members. My Impressions of KT Members. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 10:08 pm

That's correct

Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: My Impressions of KT Members. My Impressions of KT Members. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 11:04 pm

Here's a recent photo of me.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Impressions of KT Members. My Impressions of KT Members. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 11:14 pm

Cool pic, Aeon.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: My Impressions of KT Members. My Impressions of KT Members. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 11:22 pm

It may or may not actually be me......

Since some members are being dishonest, I thought I would follow in kind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Impressions of KT Members. My Impressions of KT Members. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 11:53 pm

I have a hunch it is a real picture of you. I thought you were, really, missing arm for a second......ha!
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: My Impressions of KT Members. My Impressions of KT Members. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 12:04 am

I look similar to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Impressions of KT Members. My Impressions of KT Members. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 1:22 am

Satyr,  You cut your hair and lost all your facial hair also!

Is that a picture of Che Guevara in your background? That looks odd being that I never took you as a fan of such historical figures.

Here is a picture of myself from two years ago.

A picture tease I know, but I have to keep up internet anonymity for obvious reasons.

Last edited by LaughingMan on Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Impressions of KT Members. My Impressions of KT Members. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Impressions of KT Members.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA :: TECHNE-
Jump to: