Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:50 am

Oh, c'mon, dude.

Get with the times, you archaic conservative!

This is the 21st century, pal. We are all one and exactly the same; appearances are just superficial.

You racial-realists, or neo-conservatives, are just supercilious fucks suffering from postmodern misanthropy.

Grow up!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 3:36 am

The Earth is a garden where many beings develop, and humankind develop all over the world growing in the soil that they need for development. We should help each other in our growth, failing that we end in war. In the Muslim countries there is also a new wind blowing and we should of course give the help we can, and we don't help them by keeping them living in the stone age, we should open the world for the open minded, it's the only way to stop the fundamentalists. wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 3:39 am

Erik wrote:
Oh, c'mon, dude.

Get with the times, you archaic conservative!

This is the 21st century, pal. We are all one and exactly the same; appearances are just superficial.

You racial-realists, or neo-conservatives, are just supercilious fucks suffering from postmodern misanthropy.

Grow up!

These were similar sentiments to the follow up in the thread. One was: "We are all the same because we are all earthlings."

Incidentally, racial-realism isn't a neo-con identifier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 4:13 am

Here's the thread:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

These people are incontrovertibly insane. They should not be allowed in public.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 9:17 am

I was just kidding, by the way. A parody of sorts.

Yes, I see these sorts of memes and sentiments all over the place, especially on Facebook ( Jewbook? ).

Some make me cringe, others make me laugh in silent scorn.

Back to top Go down
hǣþen
hero
hǣþen

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 5:43 am

Be careful, aware of who you add and what you do.

Last edited by hǣþen on Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hǣþen
hero
hǣþen

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 5:47 am

"Alone in the crowd"

Or anonymous amongst the sheep?

PostSubject: In case you forgot. Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 5:09 am

The National Anthem of Neoreaction:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 4:39 pm

Ha! Bloody Boy, still up to your abstruse antics, eh?

How are things going with your homosexual, prison rape fantasies? I guess the phrase " Don't drop the soap! " is an absurdity to you. You could always use the soap to lubricate your asshole before penetration, but then you wouldn't be a Bloody Boy, now would ya?
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:53 pm

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 6:11 pm

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 1:36 pm

Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 2:15 pm

Are they self-destroying themselves; put 'em in the front of a driving truck and squash their filthy brains out, I am sure there are enough willing to follow such trends.

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 10:55 pm

Meanwhile, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 4:37 pm

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 11:31 am

Having a preference is disallowed. Type variety is unfair. Become choiceless, insofar as it doesn't exclude my level.
---

Back to top Go down
Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 12:24 am

I think we should go to war with China. That's what I think. Only thanks to the retard, Albert Shmeinstein, war with them impossible, thanks to his retarded nukaler standoff (a product which he gave away for free, by the way. So beta.)
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 12:26 am

Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon wrote:

I think we should go to war with China. That's what I think.
Donald Trump, is that you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 12:27 am

perpetualburn wrote:

Leave Britanny alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 12:28 am

Slaughtz wrote:
Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon wrote:

I think we should go to war with China. That's what I think.
Donald Trump, is that you?

No im just sick of their filthy degenerate ways over there. They have no right to talk down on Western culture simply because they invented fireworks. Its Japan thats the brains of Asia, not chinatown. Western culture is mostly garbage, though.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 4:25 pm

At least they don't reproduce, mostly; I think.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 4:50 pm

Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 4:53 pm

I still do not understand his Communist positions, the System protecting degenerates to reproduce equally.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 9:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 9:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 9:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:40 pm

Not sure if true or hoax.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 11:44 am

Hrodeberto wrote:
Having a preference is disallowed. Type variety is unfair. Become choiceless, insofar as it doesn't exclude my level.
---

It's fake; I can feel it.

But the nauseating moral underlying it is very real and how the modern thinks.

It's leveling.

You must not discriminate; you must accept all unconditionally, because all is equal.

Nihilism, baby.
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 6:17 pm

Modern humans, are, in some ways, lower than their primitive counterparts, and even lower than animals, so it is always precious when they use the label 'primitive' and attach it to somebody or something else in a derogatory manner, when they embody and display the lowest aspects of it themselves.

Primitive people, like animals, lived in harmony with nature. They were simple and focused on the base, yes, but their actions had costs and so they were forced by the environment to be serious, intelligent, aware, to evolve and adapt to the environment in order to survive. This eventually resulted in man influencing environment to such an extent that they made the environment modify, adapt itself to them (creation of societies and laws) - this is where sheltering and decadence begin.

We can observe the effects of long periods of sheltering and decadence in modernity.
In modern times the resources have become so abundant, and the system so powerful, that no decisions, no choices really matter because the system is always there to protect us from our stupidity, because it can afford it and the people demand it - this kind of sheltering results in certain mental reactions in the general population - nihilism, depression, hedonism, life/nature hatred.
Everything has lost its value because nothing has a cost attached to it anymore.

Modern people are no less base than some primitive tribesmen, but the primitive tribesmen at least had costs to pay for his actions. If he wanted to eat, he had to hunt, thus obesity was almost non-existent. If he wanted to have sex, he had to be aware of the potential risks of making a child, and the cost, the responsibility it implies, thus sexual degeneracy and extreme forms of fetishism were unacceptable.
The moderns adopt from the primitives what pleasures them, what comforts them and allows them to, at least temporarily, escape reality (indulging in base pleasures) but they reject paying any of the costs, costs which stimulated ancient/primitive people to organize, to think, to be more aware, to make philosophy, science, art and, you know, build CIVILIZATIONS. To a modern, something having a 'cost' is necessarily a negative, because they truly are like children, and all they want to do is play and 'have fun', and they truly do not see beyond their base needs/emotions, because if they could then they would realize the potential benefits of certain things having costs.

It appears then that to call the life habits of modern people a reversion to more primitive ways, is to insult the primitive people - no, moderns do not revert back to primitive behaviors... they descend to lower, far more despicable depths.

This is another instance of history going in circles, a vicious circle in this case.

Demanding natural environments stimulate humans to become more intelligent, so intelligent that they are capable of constructing more permissive, artificial environments, but because those environments are so permissive people degenerate and become weak and stupid, until ironically the system collapses because of its own initial success and then it's back to step one, a demanding environment.

So the solution would be to preserve the costs, or even impose artificial ones, so as to prevent decadence and sheltering while maintaining high standards of 'civilized' living? Is that even possible?
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 6:08 pm

Oh, look - a group of Bonobos!

We have an Fraud-Guru with the typical new-age face and shampooed combed hair giving the needy people advice and inspiration, while he and his Bonobo community would not last a day in war, sadly those kind of people (31:00) are preserved actually the consequences of going to war, to have a cause, a Will, fighting for, something to defend. They share, young and old, ugly and lesser ugly, each other's sexual pleasurable bodies without discrimination - kissing, sucking, hugging and fucking each other, nor is there any jealousy and if one gets jealous (38:40) he asks them to have sex in front of him so he may cuckily watch; of course a Will lacks because each Bonobo is the property of one another and they feel attracted indiscriminately to each other, thus what is to defend, what ''love'' (34:00) there is to protect if you love everybody equally like a wannabe whore (slut?) who does not get paid for her ''loving care''.

Equally loved = equally disposable.

These kind of Bonobo-people live for everything, never having a Will to die if they would be pressured to live in accordance to rules and standards which they may find demeaning, they are so degenerate that they do not know this option to fight back or die by own hands but live with the flow of any current - Moderns.

A bunch of, yet to become narcissistic, Bonobos; encouraging each other to ''accept'', to tolerate, to fuck; how is exposing yourself to fellow morons who have no ego something ''vulnerable'' (08:30) if they accept everything and anyone not being ''negative'' about it - infantile needy minds who need approval from the same desperate minds to feeeeelz goooood (15:00 +) about themselves, complimenting each other's curves, flat and bony curves and fat sloppy curves; they do not know monogamy (27:00) because they have no taste, no consciousness, discriminating (potential) love, only the immediate and will settle with that - ugly or lesser ugly, it does not matter; the lower-dogs hump anything when their impulsive erection or ''tingling vagina'' (12:20) directs them to their release of immediate feeeeeling, immediate gratification is what leads them.

Hedonistic, new-age, willess, pacifistic, cuck loving, Bonobo Moderns!

A type of breed propagated, a type of breed which would not have existed if not for sheltering ideals and institutions of Morality with their Judeo-Xtian-Marxist-Secular-Humanist-Democratic-NewAge-Libertine detached values and (equal) ''rights''.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next