Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

De-Constructing Philosophy ( Quickly )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

De-Constructing Philosophy ( Quickly ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: De-Constructing Philosophy ( Quickly ) De-Constructing Philosophy ( Quickly ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 2:21 pm

Stoicism a philosophy that emphasized fate, reason and self-restraint.

........ they thought that the best indication of an individual's philosophy was not what a person said but how they behaved.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: De-Constructing Philosophy ( Quickly ) De-Constructing Philosophy ( Quickly ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:36 pm

Primal Rage wrote:
Lyssa wrote: " Turd, I was saying, even if you raped me or gang-raped me with your friend's help, being the emasculated nut you are,,, when you manage to do it,,, you lower yourself to the level of an animal when you do it, nevermind my state. This does not make you a man, this regresses you into an Ape."

I lower myself to the level of an animal? We are animals! This regresses me to an ape? We are apes! You see, you are a psychological Christian; you believe that man is not an ape - that he is above animality. You expose your antipathy for nature in your words, Lyssa. How very nihilistic of you. How very Judeo-Christian of you.

No, the point being you choose to be animal Only; whereas I will to be something more apart from being an animal Also.

Slut, if you are only an Ape, why don't you start living like one... why don't you roam naked everywhere? Why even stand up vertical? Why not post naked pics. of yourself right now right here? Live in your defecation. Live like an animal, turd. Practise before you preach.

Quote :

I didn't go about stabbing satyr in the back. Those pictures I posted of Hannibal were done so in friendly humor - not malevolence. Stop being so sensitive, little girl.

Satyr drew first blood. I tried to be patient with the old man, but he kept pushing his luck. Hell, I even apologized to him to make amends because I, at one point, was genuinely interested in what he had to say, and didn't want to be on bad grounds, but you know what - fuck it. I don't forgive people twice. If someone disrespects me, I disrespect them.

You mean the part where he said "less is more" as a general spartan attitude to uphold and Your ADD brain took that as  asking you to get lost? In any case, what you displayed was how much you affirmed being the instant victim. One word is enough for you to play the immediate victim of a personal attack. How long will even your adolescence be used as an excuse to make up for your inherent decadence, your inherent nihilism?
You'll face your catastrophe soon; only your "marla" can save you. Better develop some genuine humility and atleast find some motherly cum-receptacle because you are a shiteload for a nanny to handle, than waste time trying to kill yourself. Kaczynski and the likes atleast had something critical to say before they decided to risk their life, but You? I'll be the first to acknowledge courage is a straight line between thought, word, and deed, and one's heroism and honour is to what degree this line can be alligned. Word-warfare is more far-reaching and more Challenging today and therefore a braver attempt than setting off explosives. Heck, even distributing leaflets door to door and such calm grass-roots activism is more intelligent and worthwhile than what you are dreaming of. Stop prostituting honour, that going down "in a blaze of glory" into Glamour. Self and Life are honoured by living well and living well is to live in a Balance amidst so many contradictions, rich pluralities in every direction. Rest is your character, and your character is your fate.

Quote :
Take Satyr's cock out of your luscious mouth and take a breather.

mmm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

...should be more like 'Take Satyr's luscious cock out of your mouth', in which case,,, 'take a breather' becomes unnecessary. see. Think first, slut.

Quote :

Maybe it will allow enough oxygen to enter your system so you can realize the reality of your sycophancy.

Right after you're done, gibberoni.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: De-Constructing Philosophy ( Quickly ) De-Constructing Philosophy ( Quickly ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:37 pm

There Will Be Blood wrote:

I stand with Marcus Aurelius.

You might be surprised to discover how proto-Xt. Stoicism really was. It can't be 'the' way, just a-way-in-a-vulgar-age, a means.

I might have to write on that sometime.

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: De-Constructing Philosophy ( Quickly ) De-Constructing Philosophy ( Quickly ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:27 pm

Ah, Lyssa....where shall I begin? Honey, listen - humans are apes, but that doesn't mean we have to act like chimps in order to remain true to our animal nature as humans. We are another kind of ape, but still ape. My point is that we are still carnal, animalistic creatures. You make it seem like man is transcendent of the animal kingdom. That is a very Christian way of thinking.

Satyr became bitchy with me ever since I displayed my indifference towards the white-race. It wasn't one word that set me off, pumpkin. The old man made a series of passive-aggressive comments directed towards myself. I was neutral for a long time despite this, but he kept stacking shit bricks, so eventually I decided to get a demolition crew and blow the shit to smithereens. And I can tell that you two are like little birdies chirping in the forest; you weren't online when I was talking to him about my anarchistic plans on the chat box.
Back to top Go down
Ephemeron

Ephemeron

PostSubject: Re: De-Constructing Philosophy ( Quickly ) De-Constructing Philosophy ( Quickly ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 10:44 pm

Anarchy is for those which can not bear to live under the thumb of authority and so they dream of a future when authority is abolished all together.  Like Satyr said, it is the ultimate tabula rasa, the new beginning, by which the small man might get a chance to lord over a small corner of the world.  The mini -tyrant.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The big fish in the small pond, it lives entirely in the mind, building a mighty image of itself.  It must limit its exposure to greater ponds and greater fish.  

The man who is truly noble, is compelled entirely by a self imposed authority.  Because he is his own authority, his own law, he denies any other authority over him not out of lack of respect of authority but because it is superfluous to him. His character has grown organically from self conquest, absent is the feelings of resentment and jealousy and inadequacy..
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: De-Constructing Philosophy ( Quickly ) De-Constructing Philosophy ( Quickly ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 5:23 pm

Primal Rage wrote:
Ah, Lyssa....where shall I begin? Honey, listen - humans are apes, but that doesn't mean we have to act like chimps in order to remain true to our animal nature as humans. We are another kind of ape, but still ape. My point is that we are still carnal, animalistic creatures. You make it seem like man is transcendent of the animal kingdom. That is a very Christian way of thinking.

Primal Liar, even you can do better than accuse me of being a transcendental Xt., Laughing
Slut, you shift words only after I point it out; yeaaaaaa Right! "animal nature as humans"... I know, like read Anfang's last post in the General News Thread, lol

Quote :

Satyr became bitchy with me ever since I displayed my indifference towards the white-race. It wasn't one word that set me off, pumpkin. The old man made a series of passive-aggressive comments directed towards myself. I was neutral for a long time despite this, but he kept stacking shit bricks, so eventually I decided to get a demolition crew and blow the shit to smithereens.

I don't care about your events with him; I'm pointing out your own stand; someone preaching 'Might is Right' should then not accuse others of aggression and then behaving like a victim and running off to other forums to gossip and complain like a girl. 'This is how Satyr treated me' 'This is what Satyr said' bla bla 'nuff said.

Quote :
And I can tell that you two are like little birdies chirping in the forest; you weren't online when I was talking to him about my anarchistic plans on the chat box.

Slut strutting so vain, lol Satyr's got better things to do than talk about you!! nice fancy.
Your conversation was on the chatbox till the next day when I logged in. If you want to confirm, ask apaosha or 'stargazer'... they and I usually log on at the same time. Stargazer too probably read your "secret plans" on guerilla warfare!!... blue prints and all... sighhhhhh

Reg. that matter though, I do have to add this bit since you just stated yesterday you are no pagan [funny for someone preaching might is right - a pagan ethos written by a pagan author  Razz drunken ]; Mishima too conducted honorary seppuku that was an Active Nihilism when you consider the samurai as the japanese masculine ideal.
Forming maximum Form of body and at the height of vitality, finishing oneself as a gift to oneself, to life, as an ideal of honour... I am yet to see something like even that much in you... prove me wrong and lets hope your active seeking of your death is more than just a glamour.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: De-Constructing Philosophy ( Quickly ) De-Constructing Philosophy ( Quickly ) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 3:56 pm

You throw around the word ' slut ' often, Lyssa. Does it have a special, personal significance to you? I didn't accuse you of being a transcendental Christian, but rather of having a similar psychology.

Ragnar Redbeard was an atheist not a pagan. Sure, he admired some pagan mythologies, but he didn't believe in any literal gods. Likewise with myself, I'm an atheist, but I admire mythological figures such as Thor and Hercules.

Well Joker ( Tyrannus ) bailed on the site. He stated that he isn't going to participate there anymore, so I'm in the process of creating my own forum. I'm serious about my anarchistic plans, but I'm waiting to see how many soldiers I can find before taking any grave actions. If I can form a militia, I will begin to mobilize. But if not, I will find other means. I'm hoping that the economy starts to get even worse, thus making my search for other warriors more feasible.

Ephemeron, sure - obviously I don't like living under the current authoritative systems for various reasons, and I hope for its downfall so I can establish my own power structure. That makes me ' small '? Ha, to me, one who willingly submits to an authority that is contrary to his own interests is' small '. I'm not interested in submitting to emasculating social systems where there can be only one alpha-male: the state.

I do believe in self-conquest before conquest of others. A man must master himself before mastering others. But I desire power for aesthetic reasons primarily - not because I'm some insecure, control-freak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: De-Constructing Philosophy ( Quickly ) De-Constructing Philosophy ( Quickly ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 3:31 pm

Primal Rage wrote:
Well Joker ( Tyrannus ) bailed on the site. He stated that he isn't going to participate there anymore, so I'm in the process of creating my own forum. I'm serious about my anarchistic plans, but I'm waiting to see how many soldiers I can find before taking any grave actions. If I can form a militia, I will begin to mobilize. But if not, I will find other means. I'm hoping that the economy starts to get even worse, thus making my search for other warriors more feasible.

If you're hoping to do this seriously, I suggest you don't flaunt your ideas on a surface net forum. That's essentially asking to be imprisoned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: De-Constructing Philosophy ( Quickly ) De-Constructing Philosophy ( Quickly ) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

De-Constructing Philosophy ( Quickly )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2