Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Is Joker Still Around/Alive?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Is Joker Still Around/Alive? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Is Joker Still Around/Alive? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 11:46 pm

Sorry, I was busy wallowing in Apathy doing other stuff that may or may not be more important to attempt another response.

Made this thread originally on my birthday, thinking for whatever reasons about J. It's now aparently only.about Satyr, so sorry Joker.

I made a reply way back then, but tried to post it ten times, site didn't take.

From memory:
1) Your facts about how the brain controls the hands is incorrect, the opposite hemisphere controls the hand in question, you attemped to contradict me, but only supported my argument. Arguing further your ambidextrous like me doesn't help, only further cements my arguments. Thats what the SMA does..... cooridinates ideas and motor skills...

2) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I recommend every avid forum user buy this very, very cheap book. Everything here screams it, most of all Satyr.... even the name he chose, and the way he puts people down sexually. Your the poster boy.

If I recall correctly, your Dutch. The kaleidoscope jungian institute is based in the Netherlands, ran by Anias if I recall correctly (old memories here). She specializes in sexuality issues, has some strange stuff up on literotica.com..... she can treat you.

However, there are only a handful of people on earth with enough of a grasp of the classical vice-virtue emotional mainframe in the mind, region by region, it's interrelated cytoarchitecture and sequencing of crainial nerves to outmaneuver the phallic inflation complex you have. I happen to be one of them. Yes, I can fix it, and yes, you will deny it, now and tomorrow and for a long time..... but yes, I can.

I very briefly skimmed your posts since, something about me being a system builder for knowing MBTI. Its a hundred year old theory, and I didn't build it. It has serious issues. Attacking someone for being a systems builder is very Nietzschean. I dont, only model of the mind I ever built was a logic clone calculator to process strategic quadratical focal-data..... it's a adaptation of Ramon Llull's medieval computer, but much more advanced..... it works..... it cant write poetry, but can calculate dialectic concepts from 4 different points of view simultaneously, which has never been tried before. But it only functions on aspects if predictive, a priori logic, hence a clone.... lacks raw inventive intelligence, more like a interactive puzzle than anything.

I know several dozens of systems..... I didnt build them though. I just learned them. Some people knit, I stare into the soul.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Is Joker Still Around/Alive? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 11:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here is a introduction to mapping mbti to crainiak nerves, video from 80s, it has a few issues, but still, it's the startrej enterprise in comparison to how you structure your ideas here; a raft lost at sea. I started you off with Heiddegar, but you can go back and watch the videos. And no, it wont teach you to solve the phallic inflation issues you have, the basal ganglia and thalmus wasnt mapped out well enough back then.

Strongly recommend buying the book all, its a real eye opener, will explain most everything Satyr says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Is Joker Still Around/Alive? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 12:57 am

You should talk about yourself more, what are your feelings on the matter? That would if honest be more interesting, of greater insight. Get to the heart and matter of it all.

Quote :
I recommend every avid forum user buy this very, very cheap book.

Got any cliff notes? I always write extensive cliff notes after I've read a book I like.
Back to top Go down
Mo
Lamb
Mo

PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Is Joker Still Around/Alive? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 1:54 am

Contra,

What is the latest obscure and unfortunate previously copyrighted (and minimum two centuries old) text that I can find on Project Gutenberg, that nobody in their right mind should be reading but might, according to you, actually explain phenomena not yet grasped at the furthest boundaries of all our current technological and scientific advancement? --And, if the writer was a mathematician, as well as a fashion designer, a cook, and a physicist, and someone who was once a Duke or a Baron or a Lord or an Earle... that would be great. Hook me up, brethren. What are you into these days?

Remember what's-his-name? Swedenborg, I think? You were fucking with me, weren't you? The first few pages of that shit were like reading an Amish treatise on laser fusion energy. I put it down, and laughed. I don't say that as an insult, though. There's no disrespect for you, on my part, nor will you hear any from me. I think you know that. I've said that much before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Is Joker Still Around/Alive? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 2:25 am

Context? Or what's the point unless you're trying to make some kind of overall, unclear impression.

Coulda, Shoulda PM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Is Joker Still Around/Alive? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 3:11 am

I've tried to covert it to pdf format, but it comes out a bit funny.
Anfang, help!

Here we go:

The Phallic Quest: Priapus and Masculine Inflation (Studies in Jungian Psychology) - James Wyly:

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/dmuvfve8vxf997k/wyly-tpq.epub

http://www.mediafire.com/download/i170urmerdcab7g/wyly-tpq.pdf

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Is Joker Still Around/Alive? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 3:31 am

Sanders wrote:
Made this thread originally on my birthday, thinking for whatever reasons about J. It's now aparently only.about Satyr, so sorry Joker.

Amazing.

"You know, I'm not important, this is not about me, it's about Jack. So on my birthday, I inquired about my friend Jack. - Because I care, because I'm worried about him as I've pointed out in the very first post, eh, I mean, for whatever reason. All I wanted was to get in contact with Jack! But read for yourself! It's now Satyr this and Satyr that. I didn't start talking about Satyr. And if it looks like I started and continue talking about Satyr then it's some Voodoo shit, or you have to check your eyes!

I'm really sorry Jack, if you should ever read this, but I did my very best to find you!

Yours,
Colonel Sanders

P.S.:
Remember Bob from school? Yeah, that douche-bag is now speaker of the house in my state! Who would have thought that?"
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Is Joker Still Around/Alive? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 3:36 am

Thirsty, I'll try later.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Is Joker Still Around/Alive? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 6:09 am

Ummm, sorry to interrupt, but I lost a penny.

If anybody finds one it's mine.

It's value is...whatever the exchange rate is for pennies, minus a finder's fee.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Is Joker Still Around/Alive? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 6:41 am

Maybe this pdf is better. I used Calibre and tuned a few parameters to get the page proportions about right. More fine-tuning would require manual html editing of the epub file.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Is Joker Still Around/Alive? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 12:32 pm

Onasander wrote:

And 'Lyssa', reason why I know so much about Canada....

No need for 'quotation marks',,, its common knowledge now that everyone here is one or another mask of Satyr. He is everybody in this forum.

Quote :
my first fan came from Alberta, some hippie Anarchist Faction back before the war. He kept quoting me, I found it googling myself. I dont much like Anarchists, but I know a shitload about the leaders of several groups now,

You keep saying that, but what has all this network and association with top-dogs gained for you?

What have you accomplished through your familiarity with those in such tremendous power?

Quote :
Apparently, in Canada, there is a massive interest in guys like me. You can see it in some of C Becks INTJ Contributor posts.

And what are guys like you?

What is your "cognitive style"?

Quote :
And Lyssa, I dont expect people to start off with my sister and I..... he wrote it while bat shit crazy. Ecce Homo and My Sister and I should be last..... have a copy of Jerome Cardan's 'The Book of my Life' when reading Ecce Homo, and a book on Isis and her son when tackling My Sister and I.

Only if your that into Nietzsche youll read his every work, if just in passing, fuck..... whatever. Just think people should see Nietzsche as he saw himself, not as he wanted to be seen. He rejected that persona in his last days.

Sander, you are Contra-N. from ILP?!

It would then explain why N. would be a "passing" kind of figure to you,,, and if anyone's shite crazy, its gotta be you - my sister and I was not written by N.
Your cognitive ability is glaring... don't mind if I put on my sunglasses....

Cool 

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm

PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Is Joker Still Around/Alive? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 12:58 pm

The fact that people focus on his character so much gives credence to the provocational nature of his ideas within influenced individuals. All compliments simply put. Mabey we are all just secret fans.

Contrast these:

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Is Joker Still Around/Alive? - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2020 4:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Is Joker Still Around/Alive? - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2020 4:19 pm

Somewhere out there, there's a man-child calling himself "joker' who is presently all excited because the systemic collapse he's been predicting and preparing for - I hope - is near.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Is Joker Still Around/Alive? - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2020 4:21 pm

Some Moderns are so zombified that they can never learn because they never accept responsibility for their plight.
For them life is a repeating nightmare they can never break out of - so they wrongly try to escape existence itself, in a final desperate act.

He's grown out of his anarchy infancy and is now an excitable adolescent 'fascist/Nazi' but still adorably stuck in an American cultural black-hole.

Rites of ascent he cannot complete.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Is Joker Still Around/Alive? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Joker Still Around/Alive?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2