Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Surrender and Sexual Predation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 7:05 am

Quote :
"[22:09:26 25/05/14] phoneutria : I liked the one I watched dear... I paid no attention to the words, of course, I just wanted to hear your voice

The one who prowls for sensations and feeds on it, savouring him, in private, while claiming in public on the forum, she is interested only in words and ideas...

What is a clearer example of stomach predation than that?

Taunting with violence "How many times do I have to say this... should I smack you in the face with it, so it will make a nice red print on your cheek?", in the hopes of getting men to React on her vampiric level, the attempt to get them lower themselves to her level, while getting off on their voices, and then pretending to be interested in intellectual maters... and pretending to be the one who is ignoring all the while...

"lolz." Hilarious.

Then saying he is "just a man", when it is she who objectifies, and can't see beyond mere sensations...;

When a woman hates her own feminity and despises being born as one, and divorces her own nature to act and want to become like a male, she objectifies her own self. She is her own stomach predator. Her hedonism is her own self-whoring.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 7:06 am

Satyr wrote:
Lyssa wrote:

"I'm a master psychologizer, like Nietzsche."

Shocked 

Did this turd really say that?

Jeez....let's file this moron under douche-bag, including Imbecile(I am MENSA), and shit-Smears(I am Happy and da real shit, and you are all theory), and the Mag the brown cow (I could have been MENSA, if I cared), and every other idiot I've ever come across who was so insecure with who they are that they had to state what they hoped was clear, to the other.

Let's declare victory, pat our own backs, because we cannot actually show what we think we are....and so we settle for stating it.  

In the same sauwelios thread he linked.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 7:35 am

Don't want to seem arrogant but I am smarter than Einstein, and funnier than Louis C.K....
I know I cannot demonstrate my words, with actions....and that's why I feel the need to declare it publicly.

I might come across as a retard, but if I tell you I have an 190 I.Q. it is enough.
I might be a dull, boring, dim-wit, and a romantic buffoon only interesting to a desperate female who wants to be flattered with attentions her hubby cannot provide (hungry for it), but if I declare myself as being more charming than James Bond, then it is enough.

Just because....
See what I did there?
I stopped the "why?".
I reached an end, and placed myself there.

Last edited by Satyr on Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 7:41 am

Another word for spiritual inertia is cowardice.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 7:48 am

Lyssa wrote:
Taunting with violence "How many times do I have to say this... should I smack you in the face with it, so it will make a nice red print on your cheek?",  in the hopes of getting men to React on her vampiric level, the attempt to get them lower themselves to her level

If he does lower himself to that violent level, he is an animal.

If he doesn't, he is an old man, "just a man"...

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 7:51 am

Ah....so if you cannot be affected with feminine insinuations, flattery, seductive promise, you are a withering old man?
And if pleasure is not enough, because that's the only feminine realm of power, then you must be without joy.

Mo
Lamb
Mo

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 8:43 am

Lyssa wrote:
Quote :
Can you take your own advice?
Depends on who's asking...

I see you praising and stroking his ego, and defending everything he says. (Who would need that?) Do you ever try to benefit him by criticizing a flaw he might fix? Can you find me an example? Try.

Love your enemies and hate your friends... A little Nietzsche...

Lyssa wrote:
On the other hand, I know Your blue eyes can't go wrong...
Of course they can.

Quote :
"The common retard will attack you on a point that makes him/her feel bad about self, and the choices (s)he has made.
Yes, he does a lot of that.

Quote :
They will isolate a word, and focus on it, avoiding the context, or how it applies in a general context...within a broader perspective.
You mean like: "just because"? Or 'end'?
Just because of... Go on...

Does he ever criticize you because you think value is grounded just because of your ancestry? Whose idea is yours closer to? Do you think value is grounded in whatever makes your nature flourish, as I do... Or do you have no idea what value is grounded in, because you can't chart back some infinite regress?

Quote :
The object/objective will be obsessed over...detaching it from all other collateral considerations, so as to bring about a desired outcome.
You mean detached from your nature or the world? Did I do that? No...

Quote :
The common retard will attack without having a clue what your positions are, admitting that he cannot be bothered with trying to understand, or with going through text...which is always too much.

Do you think Satyr is talking about me? Or himself?

Satyr wrote:
Years of morons, coming up in age, wanting to prove themselves, or to put me in my place, repeating the same shit to me.
I no longer read through the entire posts.
Can you tell
?

(Yes, I can).

Quote :
He skims, and when he believes he understood, he attacks, then expecting you to not skim through his ramblings, which have little, if anything, to do with what you are saying, and why you are saying it."

Riiight.

Lyssa wrote:
Depends on who's asking...  someone who takes a coward for a mentor who even tries to justify that cowardice with more cowardice as facetiousness?
hmm.

Why are you calling me a coward?

Last edited by Mo on Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 8:51 am

Mooooooooooooooo wrote:

Does he ever criticize you because you think value is grounded just because of your ancestry? Whose idea is yours closer to? Do you think value is grounded in what makes your nature flourish, as I do... Or do you have no idea what value is grounded in, because you can't chart back some infinite regress?

Retard...link me to where I say otherwise in regards to "flourishing".

Moron, I ground flourishing in time...as in what has longevity/duration/strength in time/space...in other words is more resistant to entropy.
I do not stop at pleasure or words like flourishing, and then pout and screams "just because"...I try to ground my words in the experience of existing.  

Explain on what point you disagree.
Not some vague feeling, you coward, but on something I said.  
What exactly, other than my style, and that I think you are a moron, and the attention I receive and you covet, and your stupidity on race and mixing, do you disagree with?

Mo
Lamb
Mo

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 8:59 am

Satyr wrote:
Retard...link me to where I say otherwise in regards to "flourishing".

Every time you criticize "just because" (when I said that what is valuable is valuable just because it makes your nature flourish).
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:02 am

Moron...one last time...you dense, thick, stupid, fuck....
What precisely, other than on an ego level, do you disagree upon, regarding my positions?

Moron, what does flourish mean, you imbecile?
Do you ever go beyond words?
Do you have any ideal besides your ass and dick and your stomach?
Would you fuck a cow because you felt like you were flourishing?
Would you rape a child?

Imbecile, saying "just because I choose to" might be the only answer you can offer...because you are dull.

It's interesting that females attract your attentions, even when they contradict your altruistic, humanitarian, views, and admit that they are cynical and selfish....or is that reading too much into your behavior?

Last edited by Satyr on Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:04 am

Mo wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
Quote :
Can you take your own advice?
Depends on who's asking...

I see you praising and stroking his ego, and defending everything he says. (Who would need that?)
Do you ever try to benefit him by criticizing a flaw he might fix? Can you find me an example? Try.

You are the one making claims that I haven't been objective in my defending his positions... upto you to find me where he was wrong and I defended him.
Try.

Quote :
Love your enemies and hate your friends... A little Nietzsche...

It is probable that such a critical engagement might be occuring at a temperature that may not be perceptible to you.

Quote :

Quote :
"The common retard will attack you on a point that makes him/her feel bad about self, and the choices (s)he has made.
Yes, he does a lot of that.

Quote :
They will isolate a word, and focus on it, avoiding the context, or how it applies in a general context...within a broader perspective.
You mean like: "just because"? Or 'end'?
Just because of... Go on...

Did you present your Whole view in the three months he asked, when he has his presented his entire corpus here, and then for you to harp about his picking you out of context... amusing.

Quote :
Does he ever criticize you because you think value is grounded just because of your ancestry? Whose idea is yours closer to? Do you think value is grounded in whatever makes your nature flourish, as I do... Or do you have no idea what value is grounded in, because you can't chart back some infinite regress?

Quote me where I said value is grounded in ancestry to explain deriving value-standards, or was I not the one to Correct YOU on good is what makes your nature-in-becoming flourish, that now you repeat back to me??!

Quote :

Lyssa wrote:
Depends on who's asking...  someone who takes a coward for a mentor who even tries to justify that cowardice with more cowardice as facetiousness?
hmm.

Why are you calling me a coward?

Who's calling you a coward? Can you read? seeing windmills again ?

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:10 am

Turd plays with words..

All life is interested in flourishing.
When a christian dreams-up Paradise it's because he wants to flourish eternally.
When a secular humanist denounces race and sex it's because he wants to free himself from the natural limits the prevent him from flourishing, as he imagines the word.

At this point the comeback is another word: health, power, beauty, pleasure, any fuckin' word will do because none of them are ever attached to reality....they are purified by making them into these holy words...little gods....they validate themselves.

I AM God, and no One else...just because I help you flourish, I keep you healthy and strong, I give you pleasure.

What a fuckin' dim-wit.

Last edited by Satyr on Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:12 am

He's bewildered how pride in ancestry and good as what makes your nature-in-becoming flourish
can exist together...

Because he can't understand what it means to affirm your past.

Back to top Go down
Mo
Lamb
Mo

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:13 am

Lyssa wrote:
You are the one making claims that I haven't been objective in my defending his positions... upto you to find me where he was wrong and I defended him.

Have you ever criticized him in all the years of your posting? Or has he always been right? You don't have to answer if you don't want.

Quote :
or was I not the one to Correct YOU on good is what makes your nature-in-becoming flourish, that now you repeat back to me??!

The very first lines of my post.
All of it a repetition from the thread on aesthetics.
All of it a repetition from the Chatbox.
What a shame.

Quote :

You did. You accused me of some cowardice. Explain it, please.

Quote :
He's bewildered how pride in ancestry and good as what makes your nature-in-becoming flourish
can exist together...

Justify your puke.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:14 am

Satyr wrote:
Ah....so if you cannot be affected with feminine insinuations, flattery, seductive promise, you are a withering old man?
And if pleasure is not enough, because that's the only feminine realm of power, then you must be without joy.

If you speak of yourself to speak for yourself, you are a Narcissist.

If you do not speak of yourself, you are a coward who is letting door-mats speak for you.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:18 am

Lyssa wrote:
can exist together...

Case in ponit...
He has no clue what I am saying....he just does not like me.

He does not like me because I think he's a moron and a coward...and his behavior is the justification for my claim.
He runs around, sniffing at crotches, saying nothing of any value...and when you pressure him he denies he means it that way....but never clarifies.. because he's a coward. The one time he tried to engage me on the Race issue, using the Socratic method, he exposed himself as average; a Modern retard set on the equal value of all....because you might give up intelligence, but in the process you might evolve the ability to fly.

But...he has no problem snuggling up to a phoneee, who admits to hold positions contrary to his moral bullshit, because she is female and unlike Satyr, she pretends to respect him, showing interest in his trite little stories, trying to make himself look not so dull, and his little poetics.

Last edited by Satyr on Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:20 am

Mo wrote:
Lyssa wrote:

Have you ever criticized him in all the years of your posting? Or has he always been right? You don't have to answer if you don't want.

"If I dont want" - is how you translate my asking you to try and prove where he was wrong and I have defended him, I will NOW call you a PUKER, and a COWARD.
You cheap obfuscator.

Quote :

Quote :
or was I not the one to Correct YOU on good is what makes your nature-in-becoming flourish, that now you repeat back to me??!

The very first lines of my post.
All of it a repetition from the thread on aesthetics.
All of it a repetition from the Chatbox.
What a shame.

Its a shame? Happy that you declared it so, like you declared dominance.

Good.

Be content then.
You can't get me to engage with you on that thread after I said, why I will only be commenting and not debating you.

Nice trick,,, keep your hat on.

Quote :

Quote :

You did. You accused me of some cowardice. Explain it, please.

No. I said fifi was a coward justifying her cowardice more as it being facetitious after calling Satyr SWINE on another forum after he was banned and couldn't respond, and even here, makes statements at him after saying iGNORE and feeling superior when he chooses not to respond,,, and you taking such a one as your mentor is my observation.

Quote :

Quote :
can exist together...

Justify your puke.

Justify where you see the contradiction.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:23 am

Satyr wrote:

But...he has no problem snuggling up to a phoneee, who admits to hold positions contrary to his moral bullshit, because she is female and unlike Satyr, she pretends to respect him, showing interest in his trite little stories, trying to make himself look not so dull, and his little poetics.

Yea, has he declared having dominated fifi?

Should i spend my summer examining him for consistency?

No, i'd rather get a tan.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:26 am

Lyssa wrote:

Not yet...but he has to beat her to the punch because she feeels superior to him, while coddling him with feigned interest.
She likes people hanging around her...

Having no substance she covets the Satyr effect.  
And since she cannot understand it, without using herself as an example, she concludes that its a desire, a need to be noticed....like it is for her.
She sees the "just a man" because she is "just a woman" and her positions on pleasure were revealing.
And what would "just a (wo)man do"?
Fake it.
What else?

Lyssa wrote:

Be careful with the U.V's

Apollo is cruel.

Last edited by Satyr on Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mo
Lamb
Mo

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:28 am

Lyssa wrote:
"If I dont want" - is how you translate my asking you to try and prove where he was wrong and I have defended him, I will NOW call you a PUKER, and a COWARD.
You cheap obfuscator.

Satyr has been wrong about EVERYTHING he has said about me on this thread. You defend everything. I even quoted you an example of his hypocrisy... him accusing me of what he literally admitted to, about himself.

But I am asking you if, according to YOU, he has ever been wrong, ABOUT ANYTHING. Are you too much of a coward to answer that?

Quote :
Its a shame?
It's a shame I had to keep repeating what I said. But, at least I know why I had to, for Satyr. What about you? Do you actually read what people write?

Quote :

Wake up. You made an accusation to me. Justify it.
It's not my job to quote everything I've ever said, and then ask you to find the reason why you say whatever you let come out of your face...
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:29 am

Satyr wrote:
Lyssa wrote:

Not yet...but he has to beat her to the punch because she feeels superior to him, while coddling him with feigned interest.
She likes people hanging around her...

Having no substance she covets the Satyr effect.  

He will present his then and now criticisms of her as proof of objectivity but that's because even he knows her position is so skewwwwed.

Quote :
Lyssa wrote:

Be careful with the U.V's

Apollo is cruel.

Apollo doesn't burn what he can't heal, hence his epithet the Paeon.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:31 am

Retard....what, in my positions, do you disagree with?

Retard...my opinions of you are based on your actions, your behavior....
Your words of self-congratulations do not affect me, you needy cunt.

Saying he is wrong on EVERYTHING is a running away.

That you think I was admitting shit about myself, only exposes you.
Where have I admitted?
Link.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:37 am

Mo wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
You cheap obfuscator.

Satyr has been wrong about EVERYTHING he has said about me on this thread. You defend everything. I even quoted you an example of his hypocrisy... him accusing me of what he literally admitted to, about himself.

And I have already explained why he was/is justified in taking you to task for the things he did.

And I stand by it.

And you can call me a moron and a coward and a hypocrite for understanding him, if it pleases you.

Quote :

But I am asking you if, according to YOU, he has ever been wrong, ABOUT ANYTHING. Are you too much of a coward to answer that?

My actions Are my words.

You are the psychologizer. READ ME. Or are you too much of a coward to not stand by your own declaration of being one? Can you READ my psyche or not?

[quote]
Quote :
Quote :
Its a shame?
It's a shame I had to keep repeating what I said. But, at least I know why I had to, for Satyr. What about you? Do you actually read what people write?

You had to keep repeating what you said so you could present the image like you had explained your WHOLE view and satyr was just an idiot and just being a moron picking on you for no reason.

Do I "actually" read what people write? - after I asked you to prove where I have been unobjective?

Quote :

Quote :

Wake up. You made an accusation to me. Justify it.
It's not my job to quote everything I've ever said, and then ask you to find the reason why you say whatever you let come out of your face...

in other words, the contradiction that one can take pride in one's ancestry AND call good as what makes your nature-in-becoming flourish exists only in your head, and because your spiritual inertia cannot allow you to resolve, I am a coward, a puker, a moron, an illiterate, unobjective, etc. etc.

Well done.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:37 am

Lyssa wrote:

He will present his then and now criticisms of her as proof of objectivity but that's because even he knows her position is so skewwwwed.
Pleasure as the END....attention for its own sake.

The douche-bag has no disagreement with my positions....he just does not like my style, the attention I receive, and my opinions about him.  
I am, after all, "just a man".

Now it's the infantile psychology trip:
I am rubber: what you say bounces off me and sticks to you.
I know you are, but what am I?

Why do I pick on a weakling?
No, not because he comes here asking for it, begging for it....
No, not because I am an insecure twat, compensating for my personal problems....it's "JUST BECAUSE".
Because I choose to.
Because it gives me PLEASURE!!!!
It makes me feeeeel good.
And pleasure is its own end.
No why's people.

I think we've come full circle.
This one is brain-dead.

Permit me to do what a Satyr does: and declare victory.
I RULE!!!

How many times must I announce my intellectual dominance, before my words are accepted as scripture?

I win, people....deal with it.
Mirror mirror on the wall...?

Last edited by Satyr on Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:45 am

ha...

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:47 am

The idea of Satyr never sinks into a thick hide.
It is announced, upfront...and still nothing.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:49 am

I have to make a note, that when others dont participate as much as oneself, then it can appear like the one is the only one staking some position and that one is doing it out of emotions, out of unobjective reasons.

Democracy is supposedly proof of a single voice's sanity and objectivity.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:51 am

Like F--- if i need anyone else agreeing with/along-with me to prove I am being objective, and I am not the only one stating things as they appear to me.

As IF I haven't been severe and harsh and self-critical with myself...

As IF I do not care for my name when I choose to defend a position for the reason/s I do.

Last edited by Lyssa on Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mo
Lamb
Mo

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:51 am

Satyr wrote:
That you think I was admitting shit about myself, only exposes you.
Where have I admitted?
Link.

I think that many of your accusations toward me are a projection of yourself. But here’s one example (again), since you asked. See if you can square these two without yourself being the "common retard"...

Satyr wrote:
The common retard will attack without having a clue what your positions are, admitting that he cannot be bothered with trying to understand, or with going through text...which is always too much.

Satyr wrote:
Years of morons, coming up in age, wanting to prove themselves, or to put me in my place, repeating the same shit to me.
I no longer read through the entire posts.
Can you tell?

Quote :
Retard....what, in my positions, do you disagree with?

You’ve accused me a few times of begging for attention. That is what YOU are doing, since the context of this thread is not your positions.

Lyssa wrote:
Quote :

My actions Are my words.

Have you ever tried to benefit him through criticism? Or is he perfect in every way?

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:52 am

Lyssa wrote:
I have to make a note, that when others dont participate as much as oneself, then it can appear like the one is the only one staking some position and that one is doing it out of emotions, out of unobjective reasons.

Democracy is supposedly proof of a single voice's sanity and objectivity.

It's okay, dear...you and I know how many times we've butted heads on some minor points, while agreeing on the general premises.

I certainly do not want you to be my apologist. In fact I enjoy being the scapegoat, as I always have, since my sciforum days.
Back then I was alone and I loved it.
Sometimes they used to gang up on me....it was invigorating.
Not that having partners is not also enjoyable.

I tried to find that on ILP, and other places, but things have changed...the political-correctness disease has spread.

Last edited by Satyr on Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Surrender and Sexual Predation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next