Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Agon: The Will Toward Power

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Agon: The Will Toward Power Empty
PostSubject: Agon: The Will Toward Power Agon: The Will Toward Power EmptyThu May 01, 2014 12:53 pm

The nature of reality is Agony: the war of All against All.

Agon is more commonly conceptualized as strife, conflict, "Chaos", entropy, atrophy, randomness, tumult. In humans and other evolved organisms, there are two primary strategies for responding to and resolving conflict. Regarding humanity, females have evolved a "group think" pathology. Females are naturally more sociable, communicative, and cooperative. Females are prone to lying and conniving. Males are more anti social, combative, and physically destructive. Males are prone to competition and violence. Every specie withholds different means for reacting to Agon. Sexuality is a primary aspect of Agon, expressed through different means and tactics of different species. To own sex is to own reproductive "Rights", where the concept of Right is ultimately derived from. If an organism theoretically could secure its own reproduction, as asexual cellular organisms do, then these organisms could reproduce according to their means and full extent of their "Willpower". But, even asexual organisms and cells have a limit to power. And this limitation is derived through how cells accumulate energy, metabolize nutrients, and spread through environments.

Cells or fungus growth is limited by the food supply it has access too, and its growth compared to its environment. For example, once a food supply is consumed, then a clump of cells cannot grow larger and is forced to feed upon itself. Also a fungus cannot "spread" through the barrier of a rock, but will instead spread across the surface of a rock.

What is called "man", woman, and humanity, are sub divisions of specie. Males tend to individualize while females tend to socialize. Males want to separate from society. While females want to bind people together, enslave people, into a society and community. This is a most generalized form of gender pathology. The different genders evolve according to different means and different brain structures. Different brain composition and association.

Identity is a fundamental aspect of pathology. Males identify with "I", "You", and "Me". Females identify with "We", "Us", and "They". Between males and females, I = We. "I" can become considered the "masculine" identity, "We" the feminine element. We is a group association, therefore pertains primarily to a feminine, or emasculated pathology and physiology. Emasculation is required for group cooperation. Female gender pathology and evolutionary strategy adapts to this emasculation process. A female naturally resists emasculation and loss of pride, in ways that males do not. This explains male to female suicide rates, highest in males, and also the prevalence of male spree shooters in the u.s. Male psyche is fragile, vulnerable, and easily destroyed by emasculation and submission. While a female withholds an opposite reaction, an increase in her libido. A female feels euphoric pleasure within her submission to masculinity and authority. For example, this is most obvious in popular religion, christianity, where all christians are forced to submit to the christian god. Females feel a sexual stimulation from this submission. While males feel the opposite, a severe decrease in sexual libido, in the most severe form, resulting in depression and probably death. Suicide is a common reaction to male socialization and institutionalization.

The general female strategy to group associations is lying. Women, rightfully and correctly, learn to lie at a much younger age than males. This is due to the innate sexual value of females to males, within human societies and civilization as a whole. The larger the population size of any specie, the more demand of domestication and submission to institutionalization, is required. This eventually results in a domestication, "feminization" of a specie. For example, modern day cats are the result of centuries of domestication of lions. Modern dogs are the result of centuries of domestication of wolves. Lions and wolves were domesticated, emasculated, reduced in size over time, and subsequent dog and cat breeds were formed, through the selective conscious breeding of their human masters. Different cat and dog breeds represent different functions of their institutionalization. For example, some dogs are avid guard dogs, hunters, or "comfort pets" for children or disabled adults. The domestication of pets corresponds with the institutional function of each individual animal.

The exact same fact is true for humanity. If you are part of "human civilization", and you are, admitted by the fact that I can write in high grammar English, and you can read high grammar English, then you and I both represent different aspects of domestication. As a civilized or domesticated animal, humans are evolving through different means, toward different functions. These social functions represent generalized specialization. The whole "human civilization" is the largest abstraction of domestication, represented by "humanity" as a universal label. The "humanist" ideology, most abundantly expressed by the philosophy forum "ILP", is the most populist and popular philosophical ideology, for obvious reasons.

Humanism is a specific ideological creation, resulting from the european enlightenment era, christianity, european paganism, and jews who infiltrated european countries. Humanism is the resulting "mix" of all these groups, some at severe odds with each other, that eventually abstracts "all humanity" into one group. Human. Humanity. Christians associate "human" with "christ". In the christian worldview, and predominantly throughout the whole world, "christ" is the son of christian god, who, represents what all "humans" ought to become. This represents humanist, christian morality. Combined with "secularism", an offshoot of judaism, another merge of ideologies appear. Jews classically fear european separation. Europeans, like jews, are severely ethnocentric and tribalist. Jews want to "pass as european", blend into first world nations, and reap the benefit of european or white ethnocentricism. In western civilization, the "freedom of religion" represents secularization, and specifically, the "tolerance" of jews in non jewish nations. Secularism is the "acceptance" of jews in foreign nations, outside their homeland of yisræl and palestine. Therefore, "secular humanists", jewish christians, have inadvertently produced a "universal morality", at odds with some small sects of themselves, yet broad enough to encompass all human populations.

These popular religions represent an underlying, biological, evolved feminization process. In christianity, judaism, and islam, all three entail a submission before their "abrahamic god". And this is the feminine genetics at play.

In humans "femininity" is located on the X chromosome, which human females carry two.

In humans "masculinity" is located on the Y chromosome, only males carry one.

Page break
I will add more content later.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Agon: The Will Toward Power Agon: The Will Toward Power EmptyThu May 01, 2014 8:48 pm

Nietzsche and Darwin were both ultimately responsible, albeit differently, for the rise of Nazism and the systemic extermination of european undesirables.

Darwin proposed evolutionary theory as a means for organisms to better "adapt" to environments and climates. The premise for evolution as a scientific theory is mutation. Nietzsche realized the deepest truth though. Not only do organisms "evolve", but all organisms, all life, even all unliving material such as rocks, water, and trees, are determined by universal and natural laws. For Nietzsche, this "law" is the Will Toward Power. All physical motions are essentially a flow from higher and lower energy sources. When it comes to individual organisms, each represents a type or "specie". The concept specie is derived from specialization or speciality. Every organism has particular means to survive and reproduce, some that is shared by many other organisms. For example, sexual reproduction is used between some organisms, and not others, to reproduce a specie. Humans do not reproduce with fish. Beetles do not reproduce with cats.

One of the fundamental differences of evolution, was that at some point in history, organisms separated between asexual reproduction and sexual reproduction. The latter represents the hominid specie, and perhaps all mammals.

Sexual reproduction represents a sophistication of biology.

As organisms on earth have evolved and adapted to the climate of earth, whether animal or plantlife, both have transformed earth into a "habitat". The concept of habitat is defined by habituation, or generally repeatable tendencies of animals. For example, predators chase, hunt, and kill prey animals. To counteract this predation, prey animals generally reproduce much faster and in higher numbers than predator animals. Predators have smaller populations than prey animals. Quality versus quantity.

I will move beyond Nietzsche and Darwin, as the next revolutionary thinker that "advances" human knowledge and prosperity, throughout the world.

Because I am going to delve into the individuality of every type of organism. The will to power, WTP, is universal in the sense that this WTP force, represents all material and matter. WTP is force. Because will is force. And force represents power. Organisms, and material objects, change the world. Rocks, for example, change and exert influence in spacetime, simply by existing. Presence is an existential force. For example, a boulder has a mass, a weight, and therefore a gravitational force. As does gigantic rocks, such as planets. Earth is essentially, a really big rock. Celestial bodies exert apparent and readily observed gravitational forces. Sedentary, small rocks, produce the same force, except at a miniscule fraction, and it is relatively unobserved compared to the force exerted by earth's gravity.

Therefore even pebbles and microscopic shards of sand, exert a force. Force implies a will.

But there is a conflation of concepts. Most humans disbelieve, they doubt, that objects can have "a will". Instead "a will" is prescribed to living lifeforms. Only mammals can have a "will". Rocks, water, a gust of wind, cannot have a will. This conflation represents an egocentricism. Humans believe that they are "subjects", not objects. Humans subsequently forget that universal, objective laws, apply to humanity, although the experience of this is often forgotten, especially in heavily modified "artificial" environments.

The difference between "natural" and "artifice" is entirely the difference between organic adaptability and "evolution" to environments.

Humanity represents the "highest evolved" organism on earth, and therefore, most greatly impacts, changes, destroys or restores, the "natural" environment of earth. Personally, I see no difference between "nature and artifice". To me, my personal perspective, all that mankind does is natural, and can only ever become an extension of nature.

A human civilization is no different in essence than an ant colony. Both are forms of manipulating the environment to the specific preferences and habit of the organism. Humans change the earth, to suit human needs, wants, and demands.

Humanity is the highest, apex predator on earth.

Of humans, white europeans, and white populations around the world, such as the orient, are the highest predators of human hierarchies. This is most apparent and true by the innate privilege of white humans, as well as the intrinsic beauty associated with white skin around the world. And this is not simply a european social and cultural phenomenon, as it also occurs, unrelated, in the east orient.

The point of this response is to start you thinking about specific individual organisms and objects.

All objects, or subjects, exert "force". The primary difference between living organisms, lifeforms, and unliving things, is "will" which humans, mostly the "educated" humanists, christians, jews, and others, associate "will" with life, and does not associate "will" with unliving things. For example, the predominant majority of people, 99%, will claim that a boulder does not have a "will", a fish or snail has a small "willpower", mammals have more "willpower", and the most intelligent humans have the "highest willpower".

Willpower immediately coincides with "intelligence" and life, living.

Page break
In my next posts, I hope to enter into the concept of individuality, of special organisms, and how every individual cell is "at odds", at war, with each other.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: God Cell Agon: The Will Toward Power EmptyFri May 02, 2014 12:06 pm

Let's assume for a moment that the universe has a beginning or starting point. Even though you and I, we obviously doubt this and instead presume the universe is infinite without beginning nor end. For the sake of argument, when dealing with humanists, christians, and moderns, the universe has a beginning. As does life. And this theoretical "beginning" of life happens with correspondence to the "beginning" of the universe. What then, is the beginning of life? According to the theory of evolution, complex organism originated from simple, singular cell organisms.

So a "first cell" must be the one cell from which all life springs. And for the sake of argument, let's call this theoretical cell, the "God Cell".

Simple cells reproduce asexually. And that is all they do! They do nothing else. Their very essence is just "to reproduce". Cells do this according to their DNA instructions. The simplest cells have the simplest instructions, "to reproduce". But reproduction does not happen magically or ex nihilo, out of nothing. Instead, cells need an energy source, nutrients. Cells need to "eat". And within a nourishing environment, with lots of food, this first cell, god cell, will reproduce, and reproduce, and reproduce. It will not stop.

It will continue to reproduce and reproduce endlessly. Until the food source is consumed. Until the whole environment is changed. Then, after the food source is consumed, cells will "turn on each other", and consume each other. Cells will "eat themselves", in order to maintain their new composite tissue. Tissue is merely a collection of cells.

The god cell acts simply. It is not complex. When food is introduced, then the cell reproduces and expands. When food is absent, the cells eat themselves, and maintain size, or shrink. Cells can also be destroyed by natural processes, such as heated to extreme temperatures. Fire can destroy cells. Freezing cells tends not to destroy them, but merely sustain them. Freezing a cell also prevents it from growing and consuming nutrients. So even if a cell is immersed in food, if frozen, will not and cannot eat the food.

From this "god cell", all "lifeforms" follow the same principle. Reproduce, sexually or asexually, until equilibrium occurs. Until food runs out, or until forces sustain an environment. Equilibrium is the "natural balance" of environment. A cell has a small food source, but is also expanded, and must eat just a little bit, or consume itself, and so "exists as is".

Hunger is the human instinct that indicates "it is time to eat". Otherwise, what is hunger and starvation? It is your body and cells consuming itself.

Cancer is a cell that "does not stop" consuming. It is a cell that has "turned on itself", and now treats its overall body as "food". Cancer is most often caused by damaged DNA. The DNA is mutated, and now identifies the rest of the body, as something to consume. Cancer cells "eat itself", even when "foreign" food supplies are abundant.

For example, a cell has a choice to eat a "foreign food source", like algæ, or "eat itself". Cells have instructs to prefer, to choose, to eat the foreign food source first. If the DNA is damaged, then the cell instead "eats itself" first. So a cancer cell will eat its own body first, even when the food source is abundant. It will choose to eat its own cells, instead of the algæ.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Distinction Agon: The Will Toward Power EmptyFri May 02, 2014 1:42 pm

What's the difference between:

Cell and organism?
Pebble and planet?
Infant and man?
Large and small?
Fast and slow?
Heavy and lightweight?

None, literally and actually nothing. The human process of recognition, through the cognition of the brain, is a means to identifying the world. Identification is categorization and discrimination.

Page break
I will finish this response later.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Agon: The Will Toward Power Agon: The Will Toward Power EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:59 pm

Man is always at war.

It is the "male" aspect of nature and biology that causes this. Most men in western civilization are unaware of this war. Because they are brainwashed as boys. They are taught that "peace and love" are the highest ideals, not "war and hate". Young boys are made to feel guilt and shame for valuing war and hate. This is due to the dominant secular humanist, jewish christian influence in western society. These liberal elements have crowded out the minority element, which is authentic, european, white, paganism. The highest culture. The true dominance.

But even though young western boys accept the lies of their institutions, teachers, parents, and priests, does not alleviate your position.

If you have a dick, a cock, then you were born to war. And sticking your head in the sand, ignoring this utter, complete fact, does not change it. What do you think "society" is? Civilization? Your "education" that you are probably oh so proud about? Should a man wear his slavery as a mark of pride? That is the issue, pride.

Your pride is stripped, as a western boy, and you are only offered it back, by the institution, by civilization, if you pay the price of allegiance. You only acquire your pride back, a small portion of its original whole, after you devote your life and loyalty to your state. Or your religion.

And you were convinced, far too easily, that you were free.

Who am I and who is my kind? Like Neo and Morpheus, I may set you free. But I do not care about your freedom. Because your freedom, ultimately, does not interest me. I free other men, simply as a result of a selfish drive. I wanted, strived, and still demand, Truth. Philosophy is my search for this truth. And in this truth, I will wake many males up inconsequentially.

Because war is the truth. You are male, therefore, you are at war. The females, the women and children, will cling to you, in the hope that you can protect them from Agony. But you cannot, and you know this. Because agony is not only applied to males, but to all life.

And once you realize the universality of Agon, and understand its immensity, then you will gain a precursory appreciate for the greatest types of men who have ever lived. Philosophers. Nobility. Aristocracy.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: You Agon: The Will Toward Power EmptyMon May 12, 2014 12:21 pm

You were born into this war.

Just because you were never educated about it....just because you have been lied to your whole life....does not take you out of the war. It does not remove you from Agon. Ignorance is not an option. In fact, you were at war before "You" as an identity was even formed. Within your mother's womb, a gleam in your parents' eyes, your body is composed of cells that have a long history. Your DNA, your genes, your body, is a result of war. Life is the embodiment of war. Life is the proof of this war. Because what is biology? The logic of life, is the separation between life and death. A dualism, between subject and object. The clump of cells that you call your "body" form a wall with the "outside" world. And this wall is what you know the difference of life and death.

But can you look behind the wall? Can you walk through it and travel far from it? What is death? What is your death?

It's to become a casualty to life. Because life is precious, delicate, fragile. It takes very little effort and energy to kill organisms, when you are on top of the food chain, as "humanity" sits. And not just humans, but white, european, adult, males. The top of the food chain of earth. It is easy to kill the organisms beneath. It is easy to consume their bodies. It is easy to become lazy sitting on a throne. It is easy to cushion your life with pillows, blankets, and soft beds. It is easy to cocoon yourself in privilege, entitlement, and righteousness.

What is not easy, what is difficult, is travelling outside your wall and comfort zone. Into "the void". Into Agony. Into suffering, pain, displeasure. Aren't you a "westerner"? Didn't you inherit the earth? Wasn't it your ancestors and mine, that conquered the whole world? And how many times? Not just once, but how many countless times? Erase it from the history books. Forget it. That doesn't mean it didn't happen. That doesn't mean it's erased from the bloodlines. Because it's in your blood. The gene is the core, the seed, the root of memory. Gene is the base. Meme is its highest extension, the fruit. Your memories are the fruit of your bloodline. Your thoughts, your consciousness, is the herald of your ancestry. What did you inherit? Glory or misery? Are you hateful and despise yourself, nihilist? Or do you love yourself full of pride and contempt of lowliness? Is it a choice?
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Cooperation Agon: The Will Toward Power EmptyMon May 12, 2014 1:31 pm

My left hand is at war with my right.
My right leg is at war with my left.
My left testicle is at war with my right.
My right eye is at war with my left.
My front chest is at war with my back.
My brain is at war with my heart.
My cells are at war with myself.

All against all!!!! What part of this do you not understand, what part is not registering with you? All against all. That is life. Death is peace. Death is reprieve, giving up, submission, "go with the flow", world peace maaaaaan. Give up. Why struggle? Why resist? Just have faith. Believe. In God. Just believe. Why are you such a hard ass? Lighten up maaaan, it was just a "joke" maaaaan. What's with the stick up your ass?

Maaaaan.

All against all, my friends, my enemies.

Friendship, what is this? I make a deal with you. Let's make a deal. While all is truly warring against all, and all are my enemy, let's make a momentary, temporary pact. An alliance. A conspiracy. Let's conspire together. A cult is formed. Culture. What do you think is the origin of culture? Shake my hand. We are friends. I will kill you last. You kill me last. All the world are our enemies. We form a group. A team. A society. A cooperation.

We kill each other last. That is the deal. And from this deal, nature changes. 2 versus all. No longer 1. No longer an individual against the world, but, many against many. Everybody else is divided, lost, and confused, except you and I. I lead. You follow. I offer this deal. You accept it or reject it.

We'll get into the nature of deception and lies, another time. I offer you a deal, and then while you extend your hand to mine, I lie and stab you. Or you stab me. This is the danger, the risk of trust. Your lover stabs you in the middle of the night. You thought you loved her. She thought she loved you. Somebody was deceived. Trust is dangerous. This deal, is the beginning of such trust. One betrayal can taint you. Aren't you a "man of your word"? Are you honest and trustworthy? What is your history, your past?

You shake my hand with bloodstained hands, hoping I'll overlook them?

Nature made this pact long, long, long ago. In "the beginning of time". What is the best pair, the best coupling? If I extend my hand to you, who are you? I'll tell you who you are. You have a tight pussy, a virgin vagina. You are a blonde, blue eye, thin, beautiful, 14 year old girl. You are my perfect, ideal, team member. I want you on my side. Kill me last. I kill you last. We kill everybody else, together, before we battle each other.

And from this pact, nature "evolved" into sexual dimorphism. Sexuality. This is the core, the seed, the origin of Agon.

Male and female, the perfect team. Man and woman. Boy and girl. Us first, everybody else last. Don't kill me. I won't kill you.

Trust me.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Power Equation Agon: The Will Toward Power EmptyTue May 13, 2014 7:59 pm

There is a Physics to power, and a Metaphysics.

The physics is quite simple. You do not control nor have "power" over right now. Your actions are not powerful. Because what is here, now, and present, cannot become changed. You cannot change "right now". You can only change the "not right now". Most people call this aspect of change "the future". You supposedly can change "the future". And your actions represent a trend, toward a certain (ideal) future. You want something to happen, in the future. And so you begin to change according to an ideal. You desire to achieve some goal.

Like going to the bathroom to take a piss. A simple goal, but a goal nonetheless.

You do not have the "power" to achieve your goal, right now. Instead you use "power" to achieve this simple goal. In the future, you will take a piss. And so you do what is necessary to realize this goal. You go to the bathroom, lift the toilet seat if it's down, unzip your pants, whip your dick out, and take a piss. You achieve your goal.

Your power is your ability to change "right now" into "the future". The power is the difference of time, or more accurately, the difference of space and time.

You are moving through spacetime. And this difference of time is the most important factor in realizing your "power".

Your power is a physical function of time. Time is a representation of power, as is the whole notion of spacetime.

Many will say that you can only control, or change, what happens in "the future". I disagree, due to many metaphysical ideas which I have yet to communicate to others. It is not that you can change "the future". Because not you, nobody, knows your "direction" in time. Time is not linear. Let me repeat it.

Time is not linear!

Linear time is more of a judæo christian idea of time. Because christianity is teleological. The universe has a "beginning and end". If you are not a christian, and do not follow the abrahamic faiths, then you have no real reason to believe in "beginning and end". So time can be cyclical or curved, for you. This is a possibility worth thinking about and contemplating at least.

This is the specific content of Nietzsche's Eternal Recurrence philosophy, probably derived from hinduism or buddhism, which states that time occurs in cycles. Rebirth and Resurrection, Reincarnation. Reincarnation, the repeat of a lifetime, endlessly, is an philosophy derived from India people and culture.

If time is cyclical, or not linear, then "past and future" won't make much sense.

Because you don't know which direction in time you are moving.

You may not be going "forward into the future" or "backward into the past".

Because you could be moving "forward into the past" or "backward into the future".

You don't know which direction, in spacetime, you are looking, are situated, or are changing into.

So power is not a function of the present. Not a function of "right now". But power is a representation of a change of spacetime. It is the difference between present and past, present and future, or past and future.

This is a much higher perspective of spacetime than can be found throughout most human peoples.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: The Key to Power Agon: The Will Toward Power EmptyWed May 28, 2014 3:57 pm

No living organism ought to wall itself too high in defenses as a crustacean, nor expose itself completely as a jellyfish.

There is a balance of a soft or hard skin. Too soft and all enter into your body too freely. You have no control over the viruses that penetrate you. Too strong and nothing can enter, not even energy, sucrose, and nutrients. Too hard and your toxins cannot expel as well. So there is a balance, not too soft, not too hard.

In the realm of idea(l)s and philosophy, the same rules apply. Expose yourself somewhat, to enemies, but not too much as to leave yourself naked. At least, not in postmodernity. In this age and era, complete nakedness is unacceptable. Although there is a strength in honesty. Must we all see each other naked? Must we all play poker with hands open, one card down? This is the advantage of a liberal society and era. Contrary to the conservative muslims in the middle east, who cover all. No skin is allowed there.

Philosophically, unveil your ideas, but, with some restraint. Some will call this "subtlety, nuance, sophistication". A form of deception? Not really. More like, a choice, who are your enemies and whom do you reveal yourself to? And do they have enough respect and self decency to do the same for you?

Can your enemies match you, in honesty? In philosophy? In ideology, intellect? If they cannot, then these are different types of enemies, who do not belong within the realm of philosophy, but in more....physical forms.

These types, who do not belong in philosophy, perceive any type of exposure and nakedness as a weakness. While they themselves, have nothing to offer. And if they took off all of their clothes, then nobody would care. Because they are ugly, and empty. Their brains are empty.

The slaves referred to by the slave morality and dialectic. Like the maggots from ILP. They literally, actually, have nothing to say. Nothing to add. Nothing to disclose by exposure. No substance. No spirit. No soul.

A void, and so they seek a source of nourishment and plenty. Abundance. Overflow. They seek to feed from the overflowing spirits. All the while they perceive their own hunger a weakness, and give no thanks for their bounty.

They mistake freedom with cost. They confuse weakness and power. They will never realize what they lack. And they will never allow you to forget their neediness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agon: The Will Toward Power Agon: The Will Toward Power Empty

Back to top Go down

Agon: The Will Toward Power
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1