Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Projects

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

Projects - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 12:53 pm

Still, such a woman grows old and if she is wise she will marry someone with money and loose morals. The luxury of a true woman is that she does not work for her money, her mere existence is worth all the effort in the world.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Projects - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 12:58 pm

No no..... I don't mean what are you males reading. I mean, what are you thinking, what are you producing, what are the plans for the growth and fruit of your philosophy.

No more stupid female bullshit and mindlessness. No more consumption.

What are you producing, philosophically?
Back to top Go down

Projects - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 1:27 pm

Æon wrote:
No no..... I don't mean what are you males reading.  I mean, what are you thinking, what are you producing, what are the plans for the growth and fruit of your philosophy.

No more stupid female bullshit and mindlessness.  No more consumption.

Ah, I see.

Well I'm still a student of philosophy. I'm only 23. I'm still a learner, a consumer of ideas.

What are you producing?
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

Projects - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 9:27 pm

Not suitable for those who cannot stand the sight of blood.

So what would happen if suddenly, magically, men could menstruate and women could not?  Gloria Steinem asks the question.

Clearly, menstruation would become an enviable, worthy, masculine event,  men would brag about how long and how much.

Street guys would invent slang ("He's a three-pad man") and "give fives" on the corner with some exchange like, "Man you lookin' good!"

Of course, intellectuals would offer the most moral and logical arguments. Without the biological gift for measuring the cycles of the moon and planets, how could a woman master any discipline that demanded a sense of time, space, mathematics-- or the ability to measure anything at all? In philosophy and religion, how could women compensate for being disconnected from the rhythm of the universe? Or for their lack of symbolic death and resurrection every month?

In short, we would discover, as we should already, that logic is in the eye of the logician. (For instance, here's an idea for theorists and logicians: if women are supposed to be less rational and more emotional at the beginning of our menstrual cycle when the female hormone is at its lowest level, then why isn't it logical to say that, in those few days, women behave the most like the way men behave all month long?
Back to top Go down

Projects - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 10:24 pm

Æon wrote:
No no..... I don't mean what are you males reading.  I mean, what are you thinking, what are you producing, what are the plans for the growth and fruit of your philosophy.

No more stupid female bullshit and mindlessness.  No more consumption.

As usual I am expounding on my very own notions of chaos theory where I seek out what I like to describe as the ultimate form of mental perception that pierces and destroys all others.  The ultimate logical conclusion as I like to think of it as within the framework of chaos theory.

The ultimate mental perception that reduces all others to the deceptions and delusions that they really are.

The ultimate form of primal consciousness.

Last edited by LaughingMan on Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Projects - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 10:27 pm

reasonvemotion wrote:
Not suitable for those who cannot stand the sight of blood.

So what would happen if suddenly, magically, men could menstruate and women could not?  Gloria Steinem asks the question.

Clearly, menstruation would become an enviable, worthy, masculine event,  men would brag about how long and how much.

Street guys would invent slang ("He's a three-pad man") and "give fives" on the corner with some exchange like, "Man you lookin' good!"

Of course, intellectuals would offer the most moral and logical arguments. Without the biological gift for measuring the cycles of the moon and planets, how could a woman master any discipline that demanded a sense of time, space, mathematics-- or the ability to measure anything at all? In philosophy and religion, how could women compensate for being disconnected from the rhythm of the universe? Or for their lack of symbolic death and resurrection every month?

In short, we would discover, as we should already, that logic is in the eye of the logician. (For instance, here's an idea for theorists and logicians: if women are supposed to be less rational and more emotional at the beginning of our menstrual cycle when the female hormone is at its lowest level, then why isn't it logical to say that, in those few days, women behave the most like the way men behave all month long?

The type of vindictive ramblings of a modern female that we men can all expect these days. One excuse after the other yet nothing of actual substance or meaning.
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

Projects - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 11:39 pm

LaughingMan wrote:

Quote :
The type of vindictive ramblings of a modern female that we men can all expect these days. One excuse after the other yet nothing of actual substance or meaning.

Perhaps.  It is a simple question.  Can and will you answer it?

"If women are supposed to be less rational and more emotional at the beginning of our menstrual cycle when the female hormone is at its lowest level, then why isn't it logical to say that, in those few days, women behave the most like the way men behave all month long"?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Projects - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 11:54 pm

The hormonal effects that turn an embryo into a male or a female have their most profound effect in utero.
The menstrual cycle is but an effect of this hormonal effect, that determines the individual's potentials, as these have evolved, over thousands of years, to meet specific reproductive functions.
These sexual functions are not accidental.
They facilitate the sexual role that the specific sex evolved to serve, in the heterosexual reproduction method.

These traits are not only physical, for this would imply a mind/body division, but they affect the entirety of the organism, determining not only appearance but also behavior, psychology, interests and every other trait.

These very hormonal effects, when they go astray, or are too strong, or too weak, also produce the multiplicity of sexual dysfunctions, in regards to the purpose sex evolved to fulfill.  
These mutations are called unfit for this very reason, and they include everything from sterility to homosexuality.
Unfit because these mutations cannot reproduce themselves unless they do so parasitically, by using heterosexual intercourse, or when they necessitate the intervention of technologies.

But, please, continue to display that brilliant mind of yours, proving, in real time, how equal men and women are.
Your argument is like saying that a wolf is like a dog, when it is not in heat.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

Projects - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 12:19 am

HA! and just like the wolf and the dog, you took the bait!
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Projects - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 12:22 am

Got me!
Here's egg on my face.

Rolling Eyes 

You got me to pay attention to you and to take you seriously.
Double-burn!!
Ouch!!!
I wont live that down for a looooong time.

I'll start now.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

Projects - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 12:55 am

I was responding to the general thread of these conversational posts and what is displayed by several of the posters is a fundamental fear, which is being expressed via the anger and rage towards women.  Whether we wish to acknowledge it or not, both sexes have a deep seated primordial fear of their opposite and as you have expressed elsewhere, men can and do have the fear of the feminine in themselves, as women can have the fear of the masculine also.  The defensive hostility toward women here, by some male posters translates into their fear of losing their masculine power.

BTW.  I do not think men and women are equal.  That was not my philosophy as I pointed out, but please feel free to take every opportunity to discredit me.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Projects - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 2:35 am

Very good folks

Allemotion noreason, the female menstrual cycle is not comparable to the male reproductive system. As males we can suppress sexual release indefinitely, although there are reports of increased cancer risk if a male does not have sex or masturbate over long periods of time. I don't know how accurate this claim is. For females it's easier to understand. A female has limited eggs, and your body, your instincts, dislike it when you go another month without fulfilling your purpose in life, which is to have babies.

Maybe that's the reason why females get so moody and hormone depleted during the period. Your body is telling you that you're not doing as you should, which is, having reproductive sex with fit males.

Also I've heard a theory that a female's moodiness helps her disassociate and break contact with males during her period and the end of her menstrual cycle, because the habitual, long term mate she is with, is an unsuccessful male. He may be impotent.

Erik wrote:
What are you producing?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also I'm outlining arguments and rationales to build my project about free will. I want to go in depth into the topics of determinism, predeterminism, choice, freedom, will, and power.
Back to top Go down

Projects - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Projects - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 6:24 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Æon wrote:
phoneutria wrote:
I'd be willing to bet I've created more than you two together.
Phonee, do you understand your female nature yet???????

What is claimed, routinely, almost daily around here????  A female insinuates, but, cannot back herself up.

So.....shut, the fuck, up, mmmkay?

I don't give a shit about your empty insinuations and implications.  Put up or shut up.  Demonstrate.  Act.  Less talk.  More walk.

You're the one talking about bridges and skyscrapers, and I'm the one with the engineering degree.

Look kiddo, a ball!
 Basketball

Go play go!

Okay, then she's not as dumb after all.

She may have a degree, but does she hold licensure...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Projects - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Projects
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: