Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 4:00 pm

How is your sister schmoe?

Out of rehab. yet?

Did your love help her pull through?

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 4:00 pm

Joeuu Schmooooo wrote:
Satyr,

You're straw-manning me with the typical shit you started out with.

The only people who will respect you are vulnerable fools.

I'm tired of your shit and I'm completely confident there's not an inch of integrity in you.

The coward you are.
There goes the reasonable approach.

Joeuu Schmooooo wrote:
Your questions were rooted in fear, then when I respond with how to react fear, you straw man me and say all I think about is fear. But it's you who asked the questions, Satyr. It's YOU who is the coward.
I do believe Phoneee and Mooo are in your party.

Joeuu Schmooooo wrote:
Case in point - Your desperation to dismiss me. You'll throw everything AND the kitchen sink to dismiss me. You're like a child who blocks their ears hysterically repeating 'I'm not listening. I'm not listening. I'm not listening...'
Another excellent point.

Joeuu Schmooooo wrote:
Fuck you.
Tank you, I will make love to myself.

Joeuu Schmooooo wrote:
I'm done with you. Enjoy rotting.
I am a sad, lonely, man...who loves nobody and nobody loves me.
It's a good image.
Convenient.

Ta, Ta,

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 4:01 pm

Lyssa wrote:

Out of rehab. yet?

He loved too much.
He found his mind-numbing drug, she found her chemical joy.

So much love there.
Lightness, healthy...happy.

I a miserable goat.

Last edited by Satyr on Tue May 27, 2014 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 4:02 pm

Lyssa wrote:

Out of rehab. yet?

Yes.

Fuck you very much.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 4:10 pm

Joe Schmoe wrote:
Lyssa wrote:

Out of rehab. yet?

Yes.

Fuck you very much.

Love is so powerful.

Its all we need.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 4:14 pm

I'm so loveless I never did drugs, or got addicted to anything.
I did smoke for a while...then gave it up cold turkey...and I do overindulge in wine, sometimes...
It gets my creative juices flowing.

I guess my unhappiness protects me from substance abuse.

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 4:17 pm

I'll continue.

Why do I disrespect you?

Because you disrespect me for the entirety of my communication with you.

It's not because I can't handle your 'superior intellect' and 'bravery'.

You repeatedly insult someone, and expect them to want to continue engaging with you? Are you a fucking retard? Are you that socially inept? You don't need to answer that. It's called a rhetorical question. Also, it's an insult.

Your entire personality revolves around being a fearful coward, undermining absolutely any challenge so you don't have to actually question yourself, and then complete denial of your underhanded tacts, fear, and insecurity.

You are so transparent it's comical when I take the time to look at it, but I've little time for that, because the duration I'm in proximity to you, you're throwing shit at me like a defenseless monkey, in an attempt to distract me from how laughably pathetic and inadequite you are as a human being.

When you can't answer a point, you just ignore and throw in a few blanket dismissals. You haven't said anything of relevance that disputes my position, barring blanket dismissals that you failed to justify in the slightest. I answered your bullshit, then you just added more accusations.

All the while, never addressing a single fucking point.

That's you all over, Satyr.

You're a shallow little man, posing as something substantial. But all you got is smoke and mirrors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 4:20 pm

Lyssa wrote:
Love is so powerful.

Its all we need.

Helping my sister is very likely more substantial than anything you've ever done in your life. I'm also raising her kid, to boot.

Enjoy posing with your cult leader.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 4:27 pm

The reason why I came here is because I feel sorry for Satyr, even more so his child.

I wanted to give him some useful advice. He's too afraid to accept it. As usual.

My father was like Satyr, and I know how much my father inhibited me.

I relate to his son. Part of me hopes that if I can teach Satyr how to be fear/hate free, he wont preach it to his son and fuck him up.

That's the truth.

If Satyr lived alone and didn't have a family, I wouldn't be here.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 4:36 pm

Joe Schmoe wrote:
The reason why I came here is because I feel sorry for Satyr, even more so his child.
Do you feel a kinship to my son, man-child?

Joe Schmoe wrote:
I wanted to give him some useful advice. He's too afraid to accept it. As usual.

My father was like Satyr, and I know how much my father inhibited me.
Was he a loveless prick, like me?
Did he abuse you?
Cal you names?
Belittle you?

Joe Schmoe wrote:
I relate to his son. Part of me hopes that if I can teach Satyr how to be fear/hate free, he wont preach it to his son and fuck him up.
Am I a bad parent to my son, man-child?
Do I abuse him, like daddy abused you?

Joe Schmoe wrote:
That's the truth.

If Satyr lived alone and didn't have a family, I wouldn't be here.
Are you here to save yourself, in my son?

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 4:55 pm

I've already saved myself.

I am free and happy.

What about your son, wise Satyr?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 4:58 pm

schmuck wrote:
I've already saved myself.

I am free and happy.

What about your son, wise Satyr?
In fifteen minutes I will pick him up...and I will belittle him, call him worthless, slap him around a bit...
Then I'm going to tell him he will amount to a nothing. I will never hug and kiss him, and say anything positive to him about him.

He will grow up like you.
I hope he is as strong as you are, to get through the abuse I am going to make him endure.

Get lost you imbecile.
Save yourself from your effete gullibility, you schmuck.

Contact Mooooo to discuss how depraved I am, you mindless buffoon.

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 5:05 pm

Oh, what's that wise Satyr?

A chink in your armor? Is this what you're resorting to?

You can't say how your son is, can you?

You can be sarcastic, in your nature of denial, but you can't say he's healthy with any conviction in it.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 5:10 pm

Schmuck wrote:

You can't say how your son is, can you?

No....no...you caught me.
I've been abusing the boy.

I hate him.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 5:14 pm

This Schmoe guy is particularly dumb.

I simply had to interject that observation.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 5:49 pm

stargazer wrote:

This Schmoe guy is particularly dumb.

I simply had to interject that observation.
But he did expose me as a child-abuser, no?

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 5:50 pm

Quote :

I really can't tell, whether he actually believes that line himself or if it's just a display of malice.
Either way it's twisted.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 6:09 pm

Anfang wrote:
Quote :

I really can't tell, whether he actually believes that line himself or if it's just a display of malice.
Either way it's twisted.

He's a self-proclaimed happy person. He is free. Anything else he says is a reinstatement of this reality no matter how melodramatic or resentful is sounds.

One hand clapping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 6:10 pm

The tragic thing is,

I genuinely feel compassion for Satyr's son.

Satyr and Lyssa mock my sister's pain, someone they've never met, with the sole intention of offending me, and you look straight past it and accuse me of being twisted.

Take a look at who your 'friends' are, Anfang.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 6:14 pm

Satyr,

I don't believe you intentionally hurt your son.

A son looks to the father, and tries to fashion himself in the father's presented image.

If the son doesn't match that presented image, the son learns to reject parts of himself.

This is setting the son up for a long, slow, painful decline.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 6:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My experience at these forums.

You don't like the message, so you attack me however you can to avoid it.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 6:24 pm

stargazer wrote:
Anfang wrote:
Quote :

Either way it's twisted.

He's a self-proclaimed happy person. He is free. Anything else he says is a reinstatement of this reality no matter how melodramatic or resentful is sounds.

One hand clapping.

Yeah, it's like half of the world is missing.

If one would feel sorry for someone then one wouldn't say that.
Unless it would be only about oneself in the first place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 6:27 pm

Some people only post while intoxicated on emotions, the problem is that when clear headed they have little to say. They ought to just say something, anything, while sober; ask a question, make a comment, and most importantly, be impersonal at all costs. To be clear, they should write as if they're writing anonymously to an anonymous audience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 6:38 pm

You're right, Stuart.

I'm a bit foolish for that.

It's 7:30 am and I haven't slept.
Back to top Go down
Recidivist

Recidivist

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 6:51 pm

Today at 1:51 pm

Quote :
Schmoe wrote: "I believe you're hurting and I hope to provide any tools I can to assist you in developing the power within to over that which harms you."

Today at 7:54 pm

Quote :
Schmoe wrote: Fuck you. I'm done with you. Enjoy rotting.

Not exactly the patience of a self-professed saint. One who came to save the world, but because it was going to take longer than 6 hours thought fuck this. Instead this thread seems to record the emotional vicissitudes of Joe Schmoe.

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 6:54 pm

Schmoe wrote:
Satyr and Lyssa mock my sister's pain, someone they've never met, with the sole intention of offending me, and you look straight past it and accuse me of being twisted.

I didn't look past it.
I didn't see Satyr mock her or her pain. And what got mocked was the 'heal the world with love angle' not the sister nor her pain.

Besides, love can be cruel. What doesn't want to get embraced by love, gets smothered by it. What doesn't want to become part of the herd gets either trampled by their hooves or starves in the wasteland it leaves behind.
The herd remains blissfully oblivious about all of that.
And so it should be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 7:12 pm

Anfang,

Why do you think they mentioned my sister?

----

Recidivist,

I've had no sleep in over 24 hours, and was being perpetually mocked by Satyr when I didn't disrespect him in my communications with him.

I didn't expect to have a large difference on anyone, I just wanted to Satyr to read it and consider it with an open mind.

What offends me is that my intention was to provide Satyr and the members of this forum with an alternative world view, which I have considered deeply. And my only response is repeated insults and mocking.

Every single member, bar Stuart, who isn't 'loyal' to practices, has taken it upon themselves disrespect me, with little justification. Again, just shooting the messenger.

I believe if Satyr follows the path he's on, he will rot. That's why I want to intervene in any capacity I can.

I'm annoyed that he'd rather attack someone who doesn't have ill will towards him, rather than have the decency to just say he disagrees, and raise specific points that he disagrees with. All his posts are riddled with insults and condescension.

It's hard to stay objective when a forum's throwing shit at you perpetually. When I sleep, I'll look at these posts and just think you're assholes, but predictably so. I wouldn't let it bother me.

eh, you're not interested. I'm talking to myself
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 7:35 pm

Stuart. wrote:
Some people only post while intoxicated on emotions, the problem is that when clear headed they have little to say. They ought to just say something, anything, while sober; ask a question, make a comment, and most importantly, be impersonal at all costs. To be clear, they should write as if they're writing anonymously to an anonymous audience.

Now you see why I must drive these sick fucks away.

How long can one man endure this much illness?

I receive too much attention...I do not want more.
At least not quantities of this type of sickness.

I want qualitative attention.

I'm supposed to respond to that old "love will save" the herd, psychology crap, over and over again, year after year...respecting these imbeciles because I must, I MUST!

Do you now understand why I insult?
It's a verbal method of swatting flies, of getting mosquitoes out of my face.

I have a psychological wreck, Shcmuck, a douche-bag with mother issues, Mooo, a desperate housewife, Phoneee, Some homo who thinks I am hiding latent homosexual desires, Man-o-Queen and once a pedophile who hijacked my YouTube page and stalked me for months.
And that only in the last 12 months.

And all of these demand my attention, to take thenmm seriously to respond to their declarative dismissals, or to some artistic cryptic crap they invent to protect their egos, because they actually feel intimidated by me.

Last edited by Satyr on Tue May 27, 2014 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 8:24 pm

Perhaps people new to this forum should refrain from being personal.

For example, instead of Joe spewing the emotion vomit he did above, he would have instead have made a series of objective observations, such as the below:

The question presents itself as to why in a context unrelated to siblings one would mention the sister of another.

----------

At times, participants in conversations mock others without any provocation.

----------

There's the occurrence of posting while sleep deprived.

----------

Some words are not expected to have a large difference on anyone, the intent only being that one should read them and consider them objectively.

----------

If one was to present people with a deeply considered alternative world view, it would be indicative of a lack of respect for that person should they respond with repeated insults and mocking.

----------

Often groups have practices which most of the members remain loyal to, those include showing disrespect to outsiders whom they disrespect.

----------

The common phrase for disrespecting one with a message that the other finds disagreeable is "shooting the messenger".

----------

One following the path of the Satyr will rot. Intervention is plausible.

----------

A polite expression of disagreement is more agreeable to the messenger than insult. Also, it would be more agreeable to the messenger should the recipient raise specific points that he disagrees with.

----------

The Satyr is known for riddles, insults and condescension.

----------

Objectivity is difficult for the recipient of flung feces.

----------

After sleeping, one may, with fresh eyes, look upon posts read when sleep deprived and come to similar conclusions. If those conclusions include the observation that the writers are very ill-tempered beings, there is little reason to believe it would negatively affect him.

----------

When one speaks to those who're disinterested, it's similar to speaking while alone, best described using the phrase, "speaking to oneself".
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 3:04 am

Schmoe wrote:
Anfang,

Why do you think they mentioned my sister?

Probably because they feel sorry for you and her.
Hah!

No,
I can only speculate about the degree of foresight. What it did was move the conversation into the open hostility phase. Made it more honest. Get on with the thread, accelerate the whole affair and kept it from getting stale.

Last edited by Anfang on Wed May 28, 2014 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: