Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Friedrich Nietzsche's Fatal Mistake And Error

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Friedrich Nietzsche's Fatal Mistake And Error Empty
PostSubject: Friedrich Nietzsche's Fatal Mistake And Error Friedrich Nietzsche's Fatal Mistake And Error EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 5:47 am

Nietzsche it is said was just trying to create a new morality or ethos of what he saw as the deterioration of the current ones.

His fatal flaw and error you see is that once the genie comes out of the bottle there is no way to bring it back inside again.

Once moral nihilism is realized all re-emergences of so called morality or ethics are stopped dead in their tracks. They can be nothing more.

Once moral and ethical systems deteriorate breaking down altogether there is no way to recover them or make an entirely new set.

For this moral nihilism is inescapable, unavoidable, and inevitable.

His fears of moral nihilism and trying to overcome them were flawed. Moral nihilism should be embraced instead.

There is nothing to be feared or overcomed. There is only the embrace of moral nihilism which is the natural expression of this existence.

Concerning the slaves of the world they also will eventually come to realise moral nihilism as there will come a time where the irrelevancy of morality, ethics, law, and authority will be finally exposed in plain sight everywhere.

When that happens a new perception will emerge and it shall be do whatever thou shall will where all imposed limitations or interventions will be no more.

Creative destruction then will be prevalent once again worldwide. More importantly the natural expression of anarchy will find itself prevalent around the world once again.

Sure, there will always be those who seek to have the order and rules over others but once moral nihilism removes the carrot and stick of morality out of their arsenal their ability to control others will forever be diminished never to be returned ever again. Moral nihilism in this regard becomes a double edged blade.
Back to top Go down
Recidivist

Recidivist

PostSubject: Re: Friedrich Nietzsche's Fatal Mistake And Error Friedrich Nietzsche's Fatal Mistake And Error EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:05 am

No aspect of human culture is immune to evolutionary imperatives.

Hence, those who are biologically unfit in some way - with nothing of value in the family tree - aware of their inadequacies but unable to accept them may develop life hating philosophies and a desire to see the world burn. This is nothing more than a biological need to be expunged from the gene pool and spared the pain of existing in such a miserable state.

They'll usually get their wish one way or another, in a war, street fight, disease or drugs overdose.

PostSubject: Re: Friedrich Nietzsche's Fatal Mistake And Error Friedrich Nietzsche's Fatal Mistake And Error EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:57 am

Recidivist wrote:
No aspect of human culture is immune to evolutionary imperatives.

Hence, those who are biologically unfit in some way - with nothing of value in the family tree - aware of their inadequacies but unable to accept them may develop life hating philosophies and a desire to see the world burn. This is nothing more than a biological need to be expunged from the gene pool and spared the pain of existing in such a miserable state.

They'll usually get their wish one way or another, in a war, street fight, disease or drugs overdose.

I see what you did there. That's not very nice at all.  clown Cool 

Of course human culture has a way of destroying itself where evolutionary imperatives have nothing at all to do with it when this occurs.  Folly and massive stupidity on the other hand.....

This thread isn't about me at all but instead has to do with the subject of morality and existential values.

Try to stay on topic if you can. Don't make this thread about me.

Quote :

An obvious and blatant swipe at me.

The problem with people like yourself is that you lack imagination.

Lacking imagination causes problems concerning insight.

In this case your insight is found to be lacking and is quite furthest from reality.
Back to top Go down
Recidivist

Recidivist

PostSubject: Re: Friedrich Nietzsche's Fatal Mistake And Error Friedrich Nietzsche's Fatal Mistake And Error EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:13 am

My response had nothing to do with you.

PostSubject: Re: Friedrich Nietzsche's Fatal Mistake And Error Friedrich Nietzsche's Fatal Mistake And Error EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:19 am

Recidivist wrote:
My response had nothing to do with you.

Maybe I misunderstood you. Alright then. Nevermind.  Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friedrich Nietzsche's Fatal Mistake And Error Friedrich Nietzsche's Fatal Mistake And Error EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:23 am

God once was a predominant value that existed everywhere which was deemed unquestionable.

Then upon the enlightenment era God became irrelevant and redundant upon the initiation of science.

Likewise morality or ethics will someday become irrelevant and redundant especially if the world becomes such a place that forces people to exist without them.

In the future the environment will become so brutal and unimaginable that noone will dare even to dwell or ponder on the thought of morality.  Morality and ethics will become hindrances to people's very survival.

When that happens we will witness the death of all morals and ethics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friedrich Nietzsche's Fatal Mistake And Error Friedrich Nietzsche's Fatal Mistake And Error EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 9:31 am

One could still maintain a form of morality after realizing that there are no objective values; it would just be a subjective/relative form of morality. I accept that there are no inherent/objective values, but I still maintain a personal code of conduct, a moral system. It's not slavish, either. I don't do it grudgingly. My moral codes are based in empathy and reason.

Amoralism is an impossibility in society/civilization, as I've mentioned before. In order for there to be order, ethical rules must be in place. I'm guessing that most people in society appreciate society and want it to continue, thus amorality would be non-conducive to their desires. Civilization isn't as bad as you may think. I used to mock and hate the idea of society, but after some deep contemplation, I realized that it's way better than anarcho-primitivism. Anarchists tend to idealize/romanticize anarcho-primitivism into something it's, really, not. They imagine themselves being some tribal war-lord leader acquiring all the finest females and living a jolly ol' life. But that's, not, the reality. Most people would end up living short boring, base, melancholic, brutal lives scavenging for food and shelter - cannibalism would be the norm. You would have to constantly look over your shoulder, always.

Check out this movie; an accurate portrayal of the world you think you desire.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I don't think you, really, want to live in that sort of world; I believe that you are just very angry, upset about your social position. Resentful towards those in higher positions - enjoying their lives, the life you want. I don't write this to you in malice, but because I too was of a similar mentality once.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Friedrich Nietzsche's Fatal Mistake And Error Friedrich Nietzsche's Fatal Mistake And Error EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 2:38 pm

LaughingMan wrote:

In the future the environment will become so brutal and unimaginable that noone will dare even to dwell or ponder on the thought of morality.  Morality and ethics will become hindrances to people's very survival.

Wrong. More the brutality, the more will be the need of morality, and more insidious will it become, for the herd always fear one thing and that is pain. Anything that keeps pain at bay will be codified quicker than you blink.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Friedrich Nietzsche's Fatal Mistake And Error Friedrich Nietzsche's Fatal Mistake And Error EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 2:42 pm

I have to agree..........

The trend of globalization is toward increasing order, not chaos. And any chaos will be temporary at best, a short passage of time, before more totalitarian reactions are imposed.

For example, just look at the spree shooter phenomenon in the states. The backlash is apparent. Liberals want to ban and outlaw firearms, take them away from common citizens who have nothing to do with cultural degeneracy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friedrich Nietzsche's Fatal Mistake And Error Friedrich Nietzsche's Fatal Mistake And Error EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 11:06 pm

Retards create the world in an image comfortable to their own psychological disposition. Actually everybody does, retards just do it to a certain degree. That is all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friedrich Nietzsche's Fatal Mistake And Error Friedrich Nietzsche's Fatal Mistake And Error EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 8:39 pm

Æon wrote:

The trend of globalization is toward increasing order, not chaos.  And any chaos will be temporary at best, a short passage of time, before more totalitarian reactions are imposed.

For example, just look at the spree shooter phenomenon in the states.  The backlash is apparent.  Liberals want to ban and outlaw firearms, take them away from common citizens who have nothing to do with cultural degeneracy.

But look at the chaos of the Middle-East, the Israel-Palastine conflict, the Ukraine-Russia conflict, Africa or South America. What happens when China or Russia say Fuck You to the West? What happens when oil prices rise? What happens when all the economic bubbles that our states have become so bloated on burst? When the value of currency drops dramatically? I think chaos will rule first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friedrich Nietzsche's Fatal Mistake And Error Friedrich Nietzsche's Fatal Mistake And Error EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 10:05 pm

To Erik:

I've seen the movie The Road.  It's in my own personal movie collection.

There is something about dystopian and post apocalyptic movies or novels that I so very much enjoy.

At either rate who really was the smartest in that film?

On the one hand we have a boy and his father starving in an environment where nothing grows coming across twigs or the occasional hay loft just to feed themselves, then we have our cannibals within an abandoned mansion estate where their cellar is full of human victims just waiting to be eaten never going hungry.

Sure, the boy and his father eventually come across a nuclear bunker full of food but all of that was just happenstance really. What if they didn't?

Look, in the end morality and ethics are a form of weakness.

I prefer to go about my life having neither.

There is only what a man can and can't do.

What a man can and can't get away with.   Nothing else.

In a zero sum game morality and ethics is a liability you don't really need or can afford.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friedrich Nietzsche's Fatal Mistake And Error Friedrich Nietzsche's Fatal Mistake And Error EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 10:14 pm

Lyssa wrote:
LaughingMan wrote:

Wrong. More the brutality, the more will be the need of morality, and more insidious will it become, for the herd always fear one thing and that is pain. Anything that keeps pain at bay will be codified quicker than you blink.

The herd for thousands of years have been oppressed and tyrannized in the name of morality.

Eventually the trick or deception will lose all of its potency.

Once the belief in God had absolute power over the entire world and then the scientific revolution came where God was dethroned.

In the future, the realization of all morality and ethics being nothing more than elaborate snake oil will become known amongst the masses where both also will become dethroned.

There is a collective consciousness and very often it manifests itself.

In a world where everything is becoming more and more nihilistic moral nihilism on a world wide scale is only inevitable.  Moral nihilism on a world wide scale is only natural.

The natural flow of existence is a nihilistic one.

Values are created.  Values destroy and consume themselves.  The natural order of nihilism is restored.

Last edited by LaughingMan on Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friedrich Nietzsche's Fatal Mistake And Error Friedrich Nietzsche's Fatal Mistake And Error EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 10:19 pm

LaughingMan wrote:
To Erik:

There is something about dystopian and post apocalyptic movies or novels that I so very much enjoy.

On the one hand we have a boy and his father starving in an environment where nothing grows coming across twigs or the occasional hay loft just to feed themselves, then we have our cannibals within an abandoned mansion estate where their cellar is full of human victims just waiting to be eaten.

Sure, the boy and his father eventually come across a nuclear bunker full of food but all of that was just happenstance really. What if they didn't?

In the end the boy's father dies.

There is only what a man can and can't do.  Nothing else.

In a zero sum game morality and ethics is a liability you don't really need or can afford.

When I first watched the movie, I was, pretty, morbid - mentally. I thought that the Father was stupid, stupid for trying to be ' good ' in a world of utter chaos and brutality. But, as you already know, I changed a lot.

Some forms of morality are weak and slavish, yes. But not all. I'm not advocating Christian slave morality, just something a bit more reasonable and empathic. Love your family/friends - hate your enemies. That's part of my code. It's reasonable, and it doesn't make you into some fluffy, effete weakling.

"What about those who are neither friend, family, nor enemy? How do you treat them?" you ask. Treat them the way they treat you. If they are nice, be nice to them. If they are mean, be mean to them. If they are neutral, be neutral to them. Reasonable, no?

I guess my fundamental point I'm trying to get across to you is that you should ponder, deeply, into these morbid thoughts and ideals of yours; is this the real you? Do you, really, want to rape and enslave random girls? Girls that have families that care about them? Try and empathize. What if that was your daughter?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friedrich Nietzsche's Fatal Mistake And Error Friedrich Nietzsche's Fatal Mistake And Error EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 10:25 pm

Erik wrote:
LaughingMan wrote:
To Erik:

On the one hand we have a boy and his father starving in an environment where nothing grows coming across twigs or the occasional hay loft just to feed themselves, then we have our cannibals within an abandoned mansion estate where their cellar is full of human victims just waiting to be eaten.

In the end the boy's father dies.

There is only what a man can and can't do.  Nothing else.

When I first watched the movie, I was, pretty, morbid - mentally. I thought that the Father was stupid, stupid for trying to be ' good ' in a world of utter chaos and brutality. But, as you already know, I changed a lot.

Some forms of morality are weak and slavish, yes. But not all. I'm not advocating Christian slave morality, just something a bit more reasonable and empathic. Love your family/friends - hate your enemies. That's part of my code. It's reasonable, and it doesn't make you into some fluffy, effete weakling.

"What about those who are neither friend, family, nor enemy? How do you treat them?" you ask. Treat them the way they treat you. If they are nice, be nice to them. If they are mean, be mean to them. If they are neutral, be neutral to them. Reasonable, no?

I guess my fundamental point I'm trying to get across to you is that you should ponder, deeply, into these morbid thoughts and ideals of yours; is this the real you? Do you, really, want to rape and enslave random girls? Girls that have families that care about them? Try and empathize. What if that was your daughter?

I have loyalty to family, friends, and allies because I want to for myself not because of some sort of fake grand moral or ethical imperative. I do it because I want to.

I choose to.

We live in a society where nobody cares about strangers.  Nobody cares about what happens to strangers outside of their social inner circle.

It's alright to disenfranchise, exploit, oppress, alienate, and tyrannize complete strangers.

They're on the outside you see of the social circle.

It's then socially acceptable. I'm just following by example from everybody else really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friedrich Nietzsche's Fatal Mistake And Error Friedrich Nietzsche's Fatal Mistake And Error EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 10:42 pm

Æon wrote:

The trend of globalization is toward increasing order, not chaos.  And any chaos will be temporary at best, a short passage of time, before more totalitarian reactions are imposed.

For example, just look at the spree shooter phenomenon in the states.  The backlash is apparent.  Liberals want to ban and outlaw firearms, take them away from common citizens who have nothing to do with cultural degeneracy.

The largest failures and forms of chaos comes from those whose projects and aims are that of order.  Laughing 

Those that seek order surmise that they can either contain or destroy disorder.

What they don't understand is that by enforcing order you create disorder.

You think globalization will occur without chaos?  Laughing clown

Totalitarian reactions without chaos?

The eternal pendulum swings both ways. It cannot be stopped or put on pause.

It is an eternal. Chaos is an eternal and if anything human constructed order is temporary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friedrich Nietzsche's Fatal Mistake And Error Friedrich Nietzsche's Fatal Mistake And Error EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 10:50 pm

SuperfluousMass wrote:
Æon wrote:

But look at the chaos of the Middle-East, the Israel-Palastine conflict, the Ukraine-Russia conflict, Africa or South America. What happens when China or Russia say Fuck You to the West? What happens when oil prices rise? What happens when all the economic bubbles that our states have become so bloated on burst? When the value of currency drops dramatically? I think chaos will rule first.

Exactly.  Actually if we take a look at all of human history chaos always wins the day.  clown 

Anywho.......

This thread of mine is about the twilight of morality and ethics in their deterioration.

Namely that all values deteriorate overtime where I am saying moral nihilism world wide is an inevitability at some point in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friedrich Nietzsche's Fatal Mistake And Error Friedrich Nietzsche's Fatal Mistake And Error Empty

Back to top Go down

Friedrich Nietzsche's Fatal Mistake And Error
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1