Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Nature is Female; Artifice is Male.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Magnus Anderson

Magnus Anderson

Nature is Female; Artifice is Male. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature is Female; Artifice is Male. Nature is Female; Artifice is Male. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 3:45 am

The mentally ill fagot is utterly incapable of realizing that his remark that healthy/unhealthy is relative to the individual (he's going to call this solipsism lol) is completely irrelevant and that he's merely making a fool of himself by stringing together a very long series of ridiculous misinterpretations and narcissistic celebrations.

The point, you imbecile with zero reading comprehension skills, is that what is healthy to one is always better than what is unhealthy to one. THAT WAS MY POINT. Can you grasp something as simple as that, you mentally stunted child-fagot?
Back to top Go down
Magnus Anderson

Magnus Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Nature is Female; Artifice is Male. Nature is Female; Artifice is Male. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:12 am

Æon wrote:
"Always better than", this is only true as an abstraction, not grounded in reality.  You're speaking of ideals, not the real.

Orly? So health is not always better than sickness? And that fact is not fact at all, i.e. it's not real, it's merely an ideal? And ideals are supposedly unreal?

Jesus fucking Christ today. You have no clue what you're talking about.

In the universe that is interconnected (and only such universe can exist) everything is real and nothing is unreal. Unreal things are IMPERCEPTIBLE because they are DISCONNECTED from the universe. In the everyday use, however, concepts of real and unreal are used to describe a relation between two real phenomena. A real phenomenon is said to be unreal if it does not have the full list of consequences that the real phenomenon that is said to be real does.

So what does it mean that ideals are unreal, you braindead imbecile? It simply means that you want to believe that ideals are DISCONNECTED from the universe i.e. that they cannot be objectively compared, that there is no rank between them. That's all it means. And then you call me a solipsist?

Only a mentally ill fagot can claim that sickness is sometimes better than health.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Nature is Female; Artifice is Male. Nature is Female; Artifice is Male. - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:31 am

My retarded child,

"what is healthy to one is always better than what is unhealthy to one"

This demonstrates your solipsism. I hope that you are not older than 10 years old.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nature is Female; Artifice is Male. Nature is Female; Artifice is Male. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 8:21 am

Æon wrote:
Females value security over freedom. While males need freedom. Freedom is a need for males, since maleness is automatically rejected and expulsed from society. Society is a collection of individual males and females, but society requires female subsistence and participation. A group of all males, no females, is technically not a "society" at all. A society requires at least one female, one woman.

Really? Well...I'm not so sure about that. Personally, I don't see it that way. I like to have my own space, where I can freely express myself and be autonomous without someone feeling compelled to watch over me. And how, exactly, is it that a society requires a female?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nature is Female; Artifice is Male. Nature is Female; Artifice is Male. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nature is Female; Artifice is Male.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3