Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Hitler

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Hitler - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitler Hitler - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 7:56 pm

perpetualburn wrote:
For instance, this word choice shows a lack of control:

Quote :
Stop following what he says, for a moment, and at once his whole scaffolding collapses. I've always said, the Jews are the most diabolic creatures in existence, and at the same time the stupidest. They can't produce a musician, or a thinker. No art, nothing, less than nothing. They're liars, forgers, crooks. They owe their success only to the stupidity of their victims.

While people shouldn't ever be afraid to talk about Hitler, I can also see people using Hitler as some way of testing how "serious" a potential/friend ally is depending on how he "treats" the subject of Hitler (which can counter-productive).

From where was that extract taken?

Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Hitler - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitler Hitler - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 8:46 pm

perpetualburn wrote:
Hitler was a terrible poet, not the warrior-poet-king, his anger doesn't hit to the heart of the feminine(it's too easily depreciated ), no matter how unifying he's made out to be, he wasn't enough... sad truth....The question then is HOW he paved the way or blocked the way to a greener Europe... how the "event" of Hitler will be used...

Well, whatever that means, he was the first to forewarn, despite the charismatic and nobleman he was, that he was not the man for the task:
Hitlet, Adolf wrote:

I know that some man capable of giving our problems a final solution must appear. And that is why I have set myself to do the preparatory work (die Vorarbeit); only the most urgent preparatory work, for I know that I am myself not the one. And I know also what is missing in me (to be the one). But the other one still remains aloof, and nobody comes forward, and there is no more time to be lost." - Hitler, to Hans Grimm in 1928

Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

Hitler - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitler Hitler - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:15 pm

Supra-Aryanist wrote:
perpetualburn wrote:
For instance, this word choice shows a lack of control:

Quote :
Stop following what he says, for a moment, and at once his whole scaffolding collapses. I've always said, the Jews are the most diabolic creatures in existence, and at the same time the stupidest. They can't produce a musician, or a thinker. No art, nothing, less than nothing. They're liars, forgers, crooks. They owe their success only to the stupidity of their victims.

While people shouldn't ever be afraid to talk about Hitler, I can also see people using Hitler as some way of testing how "serious" a potential/friend ally is depending on how he "treats" the subject of Hitler (which can counter-productive).

From where was that extract taken?

It's in the collection of quotes on this very page.

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

Hitler - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitler Hitler - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:26 pm

Supra-Aryanist wrote:
perpetualburn wrote:
Hitler was a terrible poet, not the warrior-poet-king, his anger doesn't hit to the heart of the feminine(it's too easily depreciated ), no matter how unifying he's made out to be, he wasn't enough... sad truth....The question then is HOW he paved the way or blocked the way to a greener Europe... how the "event" of Hitler will be used...

Well, whatever that means, he was the first to forewarn, despite the charismatic and nobleman he was, that he was not the man for the task:
Hitlet, Adolf wrote:

I know that some man capable of giving our problems a final solution must appear. And that is why I have set myself to do the preparatory work (die Vorarbeit); only the most urgent preparatory work, for I know that I am myself not the one. And I know also what is missing in me (to be the one). But the other one still remains aloof, and nobody comes forward, and there is no more time to be lost." - Hitler, to Hans Grimm in 1928

Is that really true though, "no more time to be lost"?  What could be lost by waiting and not being almost assuredly destroyed by enemies that vastly outnumber you in resources.  

Do you think Germany could of even defeated America(who had greater resources) if Russia was a non-issue?  Do you think Hitler was a necessary caricature or do you take his anger seriously? Did he? Do you find the cadence of his speeches and the nervous sharp movements of his arms and hands offensive?

It wasn't that long before Nietzsche said this:

Quote :
As soon now as any war breaks out, there always breaks out at the same time a certain secret delight precisely in the noblest class of the people: they rush with rapture to meet the new danger of death, because they believe that in the sacrifice for their country they have finally that long sought for permission the permission to shirk their aim: war is for them a detour to suicide, a detour, however, with a good conscience.  And although silent here about some things, I will not, however, be silent about my morality, which says to me: Live in seclusion so that you can live for yourself.  Live ignorant of that which seems to your age to be most important!  Put at least the skin of three centuries between yourself and the present day!  And the clamour of the present day, the noise of wars and revolutions, ought to be a murmur to you!  You will also want to help, but only those whose distress you entirely understand, because they have one sorrow and one hope in common with you your friends: and only in the way that you help yourself: I want to make them more courageous, more enduring, more simple, more joyful!  I want to teach them that which at present so few understand, and the preachers of fellowship in sorrow least of all: namely, fellowship in joy!

Less Hitler and more Rainer Maria Rilke

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Hitler - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitler Hitler - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:54 pm

perpetualburn wrote:
Supra-Aryanist wrote:
perpetualburn wrote:

Hitlet, Adolf wrote:

Is that really true though, "no more time to be lost"?  What could be lost by waiting and not being almost assuredly destroyed by enemies that vastly outnumber you in resources.  

Do you think Germany could of even defeated America(who had greater resources) if Russia was a non-issue?  Do you think Hitler was a necessary caricature or do you take his anger seriously? Did he? Do you find the cadence of his speeches and the nervous sharp movements of his arms and hands offensive?

It wasn't that long before Nietzsche said this:

Quote :
As soon now as any war breaks out, there always breaks out at the same time a certain secret delight precisely in the noblest class of the people: they rush with rapture to meet the new danger of death, because they believe that in the sacrifice for their country they have finally that long sought for permission the permission to shirk their aim: war is for them a detour to suicide, a detour, however, with a good conscience.  And although silent here about some things, I will not, however, be silent about my morality, which says to me: Live in seclusion so that you can live for yourself.  Live ignorant of that which seems to your age to be most important!  Put at least the skin of three centuries between yourself and the present day!  And the clamour of the present day, the noise of wars and revolutions, ought to be a murmur to you!  You will also want to help, but only those whose distress you entirely understand, because they have one sorrow and one hope in common with you your friends: and only in the way that you help yourself: I want to make them more courageous, more enduring, more simple, more joyful!  I want to teach them that which at present so few understand, and the preachers of fellowship in sorrow least of all: namely, fellowship in joy!

Less Hitler and more Rainer Maria Rilke

Stalin's plans for attack were already in motion. It was either sit and be destroyed or act first and adapt.
America's involvement came when resources were at an all time low. A low blow.

I'm not moved by words, but rather by actions.

Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

Hitler - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitler Hitler - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:03 pm

But can't words move one to action? You prefer the words of one man to another, no?

Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Hitler - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitler Hitler - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 12:09 am

perpetualburn wrote:
But can't words move one to action?  You prefer the words of one man to another, no?

Thought, not necessarily words, of which can be a charade, is the requisite for action, unless one is moved solely by the daimonic/instinctual.

Back to top Go down
Stuart-

Hitler - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitler Hitler - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 6:09 pm

There are those white people who were raised to be proud of their race, even if they weren't necessarily told why in a sufficient manner, who find Hitler to be inspirational as soon as they first hear of him. Then there are those who were taught to have a deep shame for their race and that Hitler was an idiot who personally couldn't take credit for his political and military successes but somehow could for all of his supposed successes at extermination.

It's a large contrast for one to have come from constantly hearing such a low estimation of him, to learn that he's one who was at least intelligent to be responsible for implementing his own goals, even if they were highly emotional, and to learn that he can discuss high ideas, even if not poetically. - And to have learned that the issue of which side was correct in the war is not nearly as simple as one had once thought.
Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

Hitler - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitler Hitler - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 4:43 pm

Does he explain why he disliked the Kaiser? It seems unproductive to not reestablish the Monarchy as to maintain some sense of nobility, or was he already too deeply infected as a protestant christian?

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Hitler - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitler Hitler - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 6:44 pm

Impulso Oscuro wrote:
Does he explain why he disliked the Kaiser? It seems unproductive to not reestablish the Monarchy as to maintain some sense of nobility, or was he already too deeply infected as a protestant christian?

He wasn't a Christian of any sorts.
Appears you have a fundamentally contracted case of neuropsychological infection yourself.

Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

Hitler - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitler Hitler - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 11:31 pm

Supra-Aryanist, you might be interested in reading this guy's take on Hitler

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Hitler - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitler Hitler - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 11:38 pm

perpetualburn wrote:

Appreciated, bro. It's an exhaustive read: any parts or sections in mind with which I can start?

Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Hitler - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitler Hitler - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 11:47 pm

Supra-Aryanist wrote:
perpetualburn wrote:

Appreciated, bro. It's an exhaustive read: any parts or sections in mind with which I can start?

Never mind. I found it (missed it due to download problems).

Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

Hitler - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitler Hitler - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 2:06 am

Supra-Aryanist wrote:
Impulso Oscuro wrote:

He wasn't a Christian of any sorts.
Appears you have a fundamentally contracted case of neuropsychological infection yourself.

Unless the wiki is wrong, it says he was in the Evangelical Christian Church.

O really? Well if that appears to be the case then it must be true.

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hitler - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitler Hitler - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hitler
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2