Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

KT and Nature

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

KT and Nature Empty
PostSubject: KT and Nature KT and Nature EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 2:57 pm

I'm aware that this site advocates a form of naturalism..." Aryan " or " New Right ". I'm a nature lover myself, but I'm not so sure where I would converge with this forum's philosophy. I know where we deviate, but I'd be interested in someone explaining what you guys believe, or perhaps a link to a thread, which already explains. Thank you.
Back to top Go down

KT and Nature Empty
PostSubject: Re: KT and Nature KT and Nature EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 3:19 pm

You mean, like, sorta, like a thread called encapsulation of satyr's views pinned to the top of this forum?
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

KT and Nature Empty
PostSubject: Re: KT and Nature KT and Nature EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 3:23 pm

Zara wrote:
I'm aware that this site advocates a form of naturalism..." Aryan " or " New Right ". I'm a nature lover myself, but I'm not so sure where I would converge with this forum's philosophy. I know where we deviate, but I'd be interested in someone explaining what you guys believe, or perhaps a link to a thread, which already explains. Thank you.

This forums' philosophy is Know Thyself.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

KT and Nature Empty
PostSubject: Re: KT and Nature KT and Nature EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 3:48 pm

Nature = sum of all nurturing
Nature = past

Nature is not a park, some wild-life preserve, a fenced in amusement area where they let the animals roam free for the visitors to feed and play with.
Nature not a zoo.

Meaning...there is death, where there is life; there is ugliness, where there is beauty; there is danger where there is pristine peace.

And as phonee told ya...if you cannot find here what we are all about, with all these threads plastered all over the place....then who cares if you care enough to look and to read?

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

KT and Nature Empty
PostSubject: Re: KT and Nature KT and Nature EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 4:03 pm

Modern nihilists - whether they know they are nihilists or not - love novelty....because it's like an escape from the past. This forever looking to the immanent future. Secular humanism replaces the beyond, time/space, with a projection into the beyond the immediate.

they delude themselves that the past has been escaped, when there it is, every damn day, staring them in the face. It's called appearance, the apparent...phenomenon.
That's why they insist on the "superficiality" of appearances.
They want to reject what is right in front of them, displaying this past, as presence.

And because they are so desperate to detach from the past, from nature, their projections are always infantile, naive, so ludicrous only a child would not laugh; only a child, or a woman...or an effete, retarded in development, man-child.

The irony escapes them. They regurgitate, repackage their shared delusions, and think they are progressing, that they are different, and unique...when underneath their trivial multiplicities, the trendy fashionable product and the recycled consumer goods, they all buy the same crap, over and over and over again.

At the core, secular humanism, Judeo-Christianity, Marxism and all the derivatives of nihilism, are part of the same paradigm.
It's why when they speak of right/left, or liberals/conservatives, one has to smile.

Reality, if it is engaged with honestly and courageously, forces a convergence of discipline; an austerity of spirit that humbles itself before the world, and nothing else.
Escapism can take on any form, wear any garment, market itself using any word, declare itself arrogantly to be anything it can imagine, using any packaging, because its motive is to escape a world that disturbs it, and puts it in dis-ease.
Imagination liberated from reality is called fantasy....pushed to an extreme and believed in as literally real, it is called delusion.

Last edited by Satyr on Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Stuart-

KT and Nature Empty
PostSubject: Re: KT and Nature KT and Nature EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 4:06 pm

As well as knowing oneself, this forum could be said to advocate knowing reality, but as important as obtaining accurate knowledge is eliminating inaccurate knowledge, such as emotion based beliefs.

To say that one should be as honest as possible, without explaining why in detail, may be confusing. To live honestly may be ideal, but I don't know how practical it is. But, here on this forum, where nearly everyone is anonymous, there are few excuses to be dishonest.

To be honest all that one says needs to be grounded in reality, or nature if you will. You may have heard of the concept of sky hooks, where ideas are hanging with no connection to reality. Those are to be avoided, and one way to avoid that is to avoid speaking of things, which while supposedly grounded, are tangled together and collectively held up with few beams for support.
Back to top Go down

KT and Nature Empty
PostSubject: Re: KT and Nature KT and Nature EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 5:57 pm

Satyr wrote:
Nature = sum of all nurturing
Nature = past

Nature is not a park, some wild-life preserve, a fenced in amusement area where they let the animals roam free for the visitors to feed and play with.
Nature not a zoo.

Meaning...there is death, where there is life; there is ugliness, where there is beauty; there is danger where there is pristine peace.

And as phonee told ya...if you cannot find here what we are all about, with all these threads plastered all over the place....then who cares if you care enough to look and to read?

I'm somewhat familiar with this forum's beliefs, but I guess I was hoping for someone to explicate the naturalistic aspect, so I can compare it more to my own. Can you post me a link, that is centered mainly on nature. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

KT and Nature Empty
PostSubject: Re: KT and Nature KT and Nature EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 6:25 pm

Nevermind...I found what I was looking for. It looks like you guys advocate a conventional form of paganism: honoring of ancestors. I wouldn't consider myself a pagan, not in that sense, anyways. I DO like to be in nature, commune with it.. sleep under the stars and sing with the birds. But I don't perform any rituals...I just BE. I will look more into Indo-Europeanism, though...looks interesting and perhaps I can " Know Myself " more...
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

KT and Nature Empty
PostSubject: Re: KT and Nature KT and Nature EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 11:54 pm

lol

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KT and Nature Empty
PostSubject: Re: KT and Nature KT and Nature Empty

Back to top Go down

KT and Nature