Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Why I hate modernists and feminists (A collection of regurgitated memes and half-formed thoughts)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon

Why I hate modernists and feminists (A collection of regurgitated memes and half-formed thoughts) Empty
PostSubject: Why I hate modernists and feminists (A collection of regurgitated memes and half-formed thoughts) Why I hate modernists and feminists (A collection of regurgitated memes and half-formed thoughts) EmptyTue May 19, 2015 10:52 am

Back in the day feminism was about the ability for women to show boobs and wear pants. Where has it gone now? Oh how far the mighty have fallen.

Whenever you are banned from a forum for posting honest opinions, you have modernism and feminism to thank for that. Was this the future, the utopia you were looking forward to? To have the only sexual freedom to fuck only dudes? There is no outlet for any kind of masculinity or free thought at all anymore.

Let's talk about "anarchist memes." Anarchist memes is a pathetic organization run by a dweeb (Riley Bowen.) Anarchist meme's is actually a misnomer, because there is simply nothing anarchist about them. You can and will get banned simply for stating an opinion, or using any kind of humor they deem inappropriate. If you even complain about other's being banned they will ban you. It is simply a gang ran by little girls.

The leader, Riley Bowen, is actually a pathetic individual. She exemplifies the hypocrisy and idiocy of modern feminists. Let's talk about them.

Feminists, like America, are nothing more than a village gang, a conglomerate of idiots with strict rules and codes trying to rule other idiots. The essence to most gangs involves an often hypocritical moral code, and no real goal or motive other than acquiring power, and making everyone's lives miserable.

For example, the modern woman will defend her feminism by arguing that women are the fairer sex, and that they are holy, empathetic, and wise. She will blame the patriarchy for the world's ills, and strut about in makeup and loose cloth garments to provide the illusion that she is motherly, caring, empathetic, and in-tune with "mother nature". This couldn't be further from the truth. You see, the modern women is actual a black, darkened soul, with no empathy at all. She will prance about, in faerieland, fearing all men and retaining her sexual innocence. Her loose garments will float about in the breeze while she whines and posts in forums about evil men, and the evils of "rape-culture". Then she will eat a bacon sandwich, immune to the suffering of other animals (because pigs are not members of her gang, she holds no empathy for them.) She lives in a fantasy land, ignorant of the hard work done by men to maintain her illusion of the good-life (a life which she cares for noone except her selfish self.) Because men are not members of her feminism gang, she feels she can treat them however she pleases. Similar to the ancient Jew, who commited genocide on other races due to belief in the Divine, the modern women has the belief in her own divinity. In her mind, she can commit any tragedy, any travesty, and still maintain her divinity. You will catch this belief whenever you hear the common feminist say that women are not capable of rape. These feminists construct a society in which women can abuse, manipulate, lie to and out right steal from men, whilst men are continually put under scrutiny and denied both love, friendship and sexual advance. There is a certain level of paranoia to feminist behavoirs as well. For instance, it is a well known fact among intellectuals (something the modern feminist is not) that in order for men to maintain deep friendships (among other men), there is usually some level of sexual subconscious bond (meaning, not actual sex, but a bit of intimacy between men.) But a woman could care less about this. The modern feminist is no different than a cheap dime bully. A modern feminist will never befriend anyone unless they look and act like her. If a man wishes to be merely friends, she will offer him no empathy, and rather him suffer alone and with no friends. This is because she is a bully. Bullies do not care about the well-being of outsiders, loners and outcasts. It pleases the bully to see the unfortunate suffer, to the bully or religious snob, they deserve whatever they got. (Studies show that men donate 4x more often to homeless people, actually.) This female woman, will of course, play the victim and then say "All men are rapists, 1 out 6 women get raped." Of course, to the female woman, only people in her inner circle and gang are not rapists. Then she will of course, eventually be raped by them (which is why she is unwise, which is why 1 out 6 women get raped, because most women are incapable of rational judgement, and rational discernment.) There is no coincidence why women look like dinosaurs all dolled up. This is because they simply are, quite simply, the modern dinosaur.

For instance, the leader of this cult, this gang, Riley Bowen, very much looks like a dinosaur. It is no coincidence that she has interest in birds. She of course, puts on a fake air of being a good, caring person in her posts, much like a corrupt mayor or a leader of any gang. This is to disguise the fact that she actually enjoys watching videos of animal abuse, no doubt to release the primal feelings of which her own feminism has stripped from her. Most feminists are really this disgusting. For instance, they will always blame you for their own sins. For instance, if you tell them you are sad and lonely, looking for a friend they will of course ignore you. The mathematical relationship is exactly the amount you need them, if you need them they will ignore you. If you want them to leave you alone, they will never leave you alone. This is because they are disgusting bullies, whose only aim is to make people simply as miserable as humanly possible. Their goal is to mess with your mind and do the opposite of healing (which is typically the feminine role to heal, but feminists seem to have this reverse, feminist's seem to believe their role is to hurt.)

A Black woman wrote:
Example:
A feminist on the reason for misogyny:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
1. His penis is small, 6 inches or below for black men,  like the little teapot, short and stout

2. He hates his mother and oddly enough subconsciously blames her for his small penis

3. He makes very little money or makes a helluva lotta money, he sees how women act with both and he hates them more

4. He is very short, below 5’8, and suffers from a Napoleon Complex too, bad combo

5. He was the object of constant ridicule in childhood, mostly from girls about his “weird” ways or look, or was distinctively ignored like he didn’t exist

6. He was sexually abused as a child

7. His mother was a prostitute

8. He is a closeted homosexual

9. He lives alone (beware of these men living alone for years and years)

10. He’s isolated, no one ever wants him on their team, or damn it, at their party if he isn’t taking photos or doing something constructive
^These are the word's of a poor, underprivileged, victimized woman. Sound more like a bully to you?

Feminism has created a gang culture and a victim culture. Feminism has turned into a gang-like religion, being around one of these femdinos and you feel an air of cautiousness. If you say one wrong word, or state a joke they deem off-brand, prepare yourself to be ejected from the group permanently, with no ability to debate the decision. This is because they are no more than a primal, primitive tribe of chimpanzees. They will naturally gang up on any outsider like pack-rabbits. If you are one of them and don't conform to every single mental whim they feel at that moment, they will gang up on you too. Simply disgusting for human behavoir.

Feminism has created a victim culture. Femdinos whine about females being underprivileged, but in actuality they are very privileged. Modern (american) women have the right to wear whatever they please, including male garments. Modern american women have all of the sexual selection, and have free reign to choose mates based solely on penis size and monetary wealth. Women are allowed to be shallow and devoid of morality and empathy and this behavoir is socially acceptable and even encouraged. Males are always villianized, even though most males want a geniune loving relationship and not just milking someone's wallet and boob size. Memes are being perpetuate to consistently villianize males for making small trivial mistakes (ie. a male was born with a small penis, lets laugh at him and make sure he get's ridiculed and no-sexual selection! We do this because we are evolved feminine women!) A male stuck in a rut will always be stuck in a rut, and completely villianized and demonized for clumsy behavoir (example, a tv show depicting a male drop a plate on the ground will continually be laughing stock and ridiculed and looked down at by women for the rest of the show.) But somehow feminists are the good guys, "by definition", similar how ancient jews could kill any tribe they want because jew's viewed themselves as good guys, "by definition." See the parallels here?

As far as jobs go, I don't see the massive victimization at play here. Most women have jobs. Most women get custody over kids. Men get hosed. My personal belief is that more people should hire women for office jobs, since women never flirt on the job, except with other women, and when they do, none of them get reprimanded or fired for breaking their own kindergarten-esque rules. It's simply chimpanzees wearing suits pretending to be smart. That's how I view men, simple chimpanzees bending to the whims of the female, the dinosaur. But instead of carnage, the feminized dino bestows punishment as social ostraciation and attrition. Pathetic, and disgusting.

Now you might call me old fashioned but I joined anarchist memes (laugh) because I was always an opponent of systemic tyranny. However anarchist memes is just a new form of it. What has modernity done for the world? It has simply castrated males and given women a free pass to be as mean and bitchy as long as they want. It will surely collapse on itself. People have become so sick of this feminized "utopia" that they even advocate a Mad Max style world where people go back to living and foraging in the jungle! I don't believe such drastic measures must be taken, I believe Dogeball is the solution. For example, modern feminism has gotten so obnoxious at banning anything they deem dangerous it is not even possible to play Dogeball anymore, for fear of breaking someone's fingernail. This life and civilization they have constructed is incredibly sterile. Peopel have turned into mindless robots saying "Hello" and "Have a nice day" but they don't actually mean what they say. You are expected to be happy when you are lonely, loveless, and there's nothing exciting to do. What is the point of delivering boxes and earning a living when the very infrastructure you contribute to is leading to more misery?

Things have gone too far when someone gets banned for not rating computer games a high enough rating (I got banned for saying a game was 1/5 star and not being "nice" or "polite enough" about it.) Then I was banned for using a public computer that had the same IP as a troublemaker (troublemaker, meaning, in today's terms, anyone who doesn't blindly submit and obey the forum leader's whims.)

Now you might then argue, dinosaur, that we free thinkers are weak because we can't stop these little girls from banning us for whatever reason they please (common one is mentioning that there is some genetic difference between races.) Call me old fashioned but maybe I'm a bit Hellenistic in that I believe in some degree of honor and virtue, and not tyrant little girls who click the ban button to anyone who seems different or out of their little cocoon for them. I simply despise them, and call me weak for being powerless to change the gravity that's set in motion but it sickens me. What has the world come to when a good friend of mind the only thing has to look forward to is fucking dudes? Of course, femtards have the right to be as lesbian as they want, but if someone gives a lesbian a compliment...lord almighty sound the alarm. Femininity is an extension of modernity, and put quite simply, sterility. Feminity wouldn't be so bad if females were actual healers, rather than total cunts. Something's got to give.

Last edited by Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon on Tue May 19, 2015 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Why I hate modernists and feminists (A collection of regurgitated memes and half-formed thoughts) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I hate modernists and feminists (A collection of regurgitated memes and half-formed thoughts) Why I hate modernists and feminists (A collection of regurgitated memes and half-formed thoughts) EmptyTue May 19, 2015 10:57 am

My question is, why the Dungeon and why do you go to ILP?

We are in the ChatBox.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Why I hate modernists and feminists (A collection of regurgitated memes and half-formed thoughts) Why I hate modernists and feminists (A collection of regurgitated memes and half-formed thoughts) EmptyTue May 19, 2015 11:03 am

Didnt want to clutter it with random thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I hate modernists and feminists (A collection of regurgitated memes and half-formed thoughts) Why I hate modernists and feminists (A collection of regurgitated memes and half-formed thoughts) EmptyTue May 19, 2015 11:04 am

I like ILP's color scheme. This site has a good color scheme as well.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Why I hate modernists and feminists (A collection of regurgitated memes and half-formed thoughts) Why I hate modernists and feminists (A collection of regurgitated memes and half-formed thoughts) EmptyTue May 19, 2015 11:05 am

Yes, it does, and like many paid sites it has better mechanics....and still full of brain-dead turds.
Shiny things attract primitive minds.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Why I hate modernists and feminists (A collection of regurgitated memes and half-formed thoughts) Why I hate modernists and feminists (A collection of regurgitated memes and half-formed thoughts) EmptyWed May 20, 2015 6:11 am

Females, as genetic filtering agencies, hold the fate of a bloodline, a tribe, a culture, between their legs.
Control the females and you control the destiny of man.

In the past men sought to control females, and reduce their sexual power, harness it to a culture, a tribe, a meme, because they all shared the same genes.
The groups were homogeneous.
Taking wives from other groups and integrating them into their own infused their bloodlines with new genes, while the mind was always taught their traditions, fertilized with their shared meme.

Feminism is an outcome of this Nihilistic culture of no culture.
Females think they are freed when their natural proclivities, now multiplied with technologies (the birth control pill, abortion etc.), is in the service of a meme that idealizes uniformity, docility, uniformity, and so promotes all behaviours that produce stable, uniform, simple minded, socio-economically ambitious, individuals with no other identity other than the one derived from others: popularity, social status, wealth, marketability, likeability, flexibility and adherence to majority rules etc.

This is targeting, in my view, one particular meme: the Indo-European ones, and more specifically the Aryan male.

But this need not affect our further exploration of female roles and how they easily harmonize with whatever social norms exist.
This is their genius: reading people, social relationships, and then finding a place within it.

Rape, is a natural option, for males.
But if you wish to maintain a stable group environment the alpha must prevent it.
In this case the alpha is the institution.
In nature females use sex to bribe, and to establish social bonds that aid her in her intra-group, ambitions.
But since she is in control of her own ovum, she can regulate who has the best chance of fertilizing it...all the way down to her orgasm which is a method of increasing fertilization.
Rape, in this case, is an affront to her only power.
But in sheltering environments producing schizophrenics (compartmentalized minds) and the dichotomy of public and private self (character and personae), the repressed instincts must find an outlet, most of the time against the individual's will.
one such outlet of repressed instincts are dreams.
Another, as I repeatedly stated many times, are sexual fantasies.

Tell me what your deepest, most intimate sexual fantasies are and I know exactly what you are hiding.

Sexual fantasies, like dreams, express a repressed memory, a repressed self, usually in Modern times, the private self, the natural self, and are always metaphorical.
For example, women fantasizing about rape are really expressing a desire for that masculine energy becoming extinct within emasculating Modern Nihilistic memes.
Sex, as I've also repeatedly reminded others, is an aggressive act. Even liberals must contradict their own hypocrisy by first claiming it to be benevolent and loving and romantic, and then holding rape, and child molestation as the highest assault.
If copulation were so benevolent and good, then even without consent it would not be an affront upon the one receiving it.
Like being forced to endure an unwelcome massage.

It is because sex is domination, aggression, establishing the psychologies of male/female, that it becomes so traumatic when it is not welcomed.
It is because sex involves inserting an organ, an alien member, through the boundaries of self-hood, that a woman requires cajoling, comforting, time.
Love being a mechanism by which the already evolved fight/flight is dealt with so as to make the process possible.
It is also because of this that women always gravitate around a strong masculine figure that will keep unwanted sexual advances at bay, raising her own options, and increasing her own control over her body.
She may endure the alphas advances and reject all other males, or she may submit to the male when she is the least fertile, and give herself to the beta, having an orgasm with the second, so as to sample new genes and so on.
In Modern times the alpha is an abstraction, an institution, so she can be memetically fertilized, repeating her group's ideals, beliefs, like a zombie, and then indulge in sexual activities as if it were a game, fully protected by the institution, and uncaring because it also provides her with a emans to not pay the natural cost of copulation.
This reduction of severity, under the protective shield of alpha-monopoly institution, is what produces the current retardation of development, exhibited as a eternal adolescent stage, full of carefree explorations, careless experiences, and through cynical teenage behaviours, thinking, and entitlement.
We are now in the realm of memetic reproduction where the genetic one is no longer as important, although it underlies the mechanisms and the psychologies.

In the past males had to be integrated into the group, making them investors in it, by offering them a chance at reproduction. They were the king of their own castle, sharing amongst those with whom they had common blood (genes) and traditions (memes) the benefits and the burdens of maintaining their collective kingdoms.
Both males and females had to curb their sexual appetites, and control their natural inclination.
This developed morality, ethics, and the search for the good life and the good man began, or the meaning of "good".

In heterogeneous groups, such as in our globalized one, the same integration is attempted by stripping the individual, particularly the disruptive challenging male, of all identifiers.
No culture, no sex, no race, no identifier outside utility, or how the individual promotes group ideals, and values.
This is the Nihilistic meme we are currently in.

Of course what a meme can do in a lifetime a gene requires time to adjust, to adapt.
So, we have this stage where the genetic data is contradicted by the memetic data, creating this contradiction between ideal and real, and splintering the psyche into private and public man.
Millions of years of evolution cannot be undone with a few generation of training, education, repression, moralization.
Latent natural inclinations linger and express themselves in some interesting ways...some of which are fetishes.
If we add to this the accumulating mutations that are never culled out of the gene-pool and are left to propagate and be further mutated with combinations of added mutations, and we have a volatile brew which expresses itself in many dysfunctional, genetically speaking, ways.

This is the so called "complexity" of the human species.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I hate modernists and feminists (A collection of regurgitated memes and half-formed thoughts) Why I hate modernists and feminists (A collection of regurgitated memes and half-formed thoughts) Empty

Back to top Go down

Why I hate modernists and feminists (A collection of regurgitated memes and half-formed thoughts)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1