Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Immigration Issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Jarno

Jarno

Immigration Issues - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 2:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 6:13 am

Scottish man arrested, jailed, for posting racist comments online. The offending comments linked Syrian refugees with the Paris attacks.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 3:21 pm

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 3:34 pm

12:28-12:55 - The engine of war changes fortunes; from rich to poor, ancestral property - material and memories to rubble, from somebody to being nobody.

Survival and adaptation; you start all over.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 9:21 pm

Rotherham Police Had Sex With Abused Girls And Covered For Relative Sex Groomers

Quote :
The police watchdog is examining almost 200 Rotherham officers after corrupt individuals, one related to the convicted groomers, allegedly conspired to protect the Muslim child sex gang.

One officer and local politician, who is a family relative of the brothers convicted yesterday, is alleged to have brokered a deal whereby one brother was given assurance that he “wouldn’t get done” if he returned one his young victims to a police station.

Another is accused of having sex with an under-age girls, passing drugs to the grooming gang and tipping them off when colleagues were searching for missing children, a court was told.

apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 9:44 am

apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 7:48 am

Video of shitskins trying to destroy a fence on the Greek-Macedonia border.

OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 9:19 am

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 4:12 pm

hahah ^ Now is Emma Watson's turn without security guard's
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 3:17 pm

Germany attempts to ban NPD, now that they are electable.

apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 6:43 am

EU sets October 2016 as date for visa exemption for Turkish citizens

apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 7:14 pm

The german constitutional court has rejected a lawsuit against the obviously unconstitutional flooding of germany with illegal migrants.

The court didnt even mention a reason for the rejection.

(I'd appreciate a brief translation from any of you who can speak german.)

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 4:25 am

apaosha wrote:
The german constitutional court has rejected a lawsuit against the obviously unconstitutional flooding of germany with illegal migrants.

The court didnt even mention a reason for the rejection.

(I'd appreciate a brief translation from any of you who can speak german.)

The court rejected the lawsuit by referring to a law which allows them to reject senseless lawsuits.
Apparently there were similar lawsuits on-going which were rejected at the same time as well.
The question is if due to 'humanitarian reasons' the government can overrule constitutional laws. (Apparently it can...)

Bottomline is that those migrants are unlawfully in Germany and how this is handled is via 'Duldung' which means it's actually against the law but 'temporarily' the state does acquiesce due to humanitarian concerns in this case.
And now one of the concerns is that this 'Duldung' doesn't become a 'Gewohnheitsrecht', a right or claim to something because it was handled that way in the past.

Like for example, when you drive over a private property path for several decades, a generation or so, then eventually an oral allowance which was made for you by that property owner - to drive over his private property can become a right for you after a long time of Duldung' (acquiescence).
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 7:55 am

Thanks. So overruling these lawsuits will become precedent to justify the overruling of future lawsuits. Interesting.

apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 2:47 pm

The collapse continues...

German Water Park Institutes Sharia Policies
Men and women to be segregated to prevent further sex attacks. Arriba water park to ban men from waterslides at certain times of the day. Comes days after two girls were allegedly molested by Afghan migrants. Water park was also scene of another sex attack on four girls last summer.

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 4:09 pm

European nations got their elites removed a long time ago, either forcefully or those elites have become genetically and mimetically so alienated from their folks that they are basically an alien-ated occupation force.
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 6:27 pm

They see themselves as a de-racinated, international managerial class, with no ties or sympathies to the populations they administrate. Atomic individualism is part of it.

Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 10:32 am

Young male whose far-right killed a teacher and a student with a sword. He posed with white people in the school who thought he was pulling a prank. Shot dead by police.

Refugees should learn to keep an arms length from strangers and try to be cognizant of their surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 4:49 am

First they were giving free karate lessons to paperless refugees twice a week, now they are giving wrestling lessons to 2 refugees for free...
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 1:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 12:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 4:05 pm

8-Year-Old Swedish Girl Talks About Getting Sex-Attacked at the Pool
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 3:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 4:15 pm

Jarno wrote:

Nice.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 4:19 pm

Kvasir wrote:
Jarno wrote:

Nice.

UPDATE: Now S.O.O just wrote public, long apologizing text because that story was made-up by some new member from another city (different page/Tampere branch) and they rushed to believe it without judgement so they give their humblest apologies for spreading misinformation.

They are going to kick out this member who made up this story.
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 5:19 pm

I wonder, if the story was true, how the lefties would react. Would they resort to reality-denial, as in, the story never happened? But what if it was filmed... could they really continue their mocking? They're so insane and out of touch with reality I can't predict how they'd react.

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:08 pm

Outsider wrote:
I wonder, if the story was true, how the lefties would react. Would they resort to reality-denial, as in, the story never happened? But what if it was filmed... could they really continue their mocking? They're so insane and out of touch with reality I can't predict how they'd react.

I would predict: "Not All Muslims"
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 1:04 pm

This independent news magazine (MV-magazine) got this guy arrested some time ago
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now it said today on the news that he only got only 2 years of prison for desecrating a body because he told that this head he was holding was a ISIS suicide bombers head that he picked up from the ground, but he is still a fugitive in Iraq because he is a part of Asa’ib Ahl al-haq militia group which is a terrorist group ...No mentioning about exiling him

I am beginning to think that justice system has always been a joke, what a fucking spineless scumbags these people who make these decisions and follow the "laws" are.

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 1:13 pm

There was a story about this homeless guy on the social media, he has been sleeping on the streets for 3 months. Said he got alcohol problems, but regardless he shouldn't been kicked out of his home. And this who posted this once again compared this to the refugee situation where nobody gives a shit about their own homeless people.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 10:30 am

Finnish red cross is going to reward Linnéa Mynttinen because of her tolerance. (It literally says this).

Another Swede-Finn.

She said literally in an interview that she think street patrols are a bad idea and that she "suspects" that all the native "hardcore rapists" join the Soldiers of Odin because they fear that refugees "steal their chances" and that anyone who joins S.O.O is a "fucking idiot", yes she said "fuck" in the interview, what a nice old lady. (Source video just in case, no subtitles: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She put her hand on his "assistants" thigh in this live broadcast in the "refugee night" last month (immigration issue discussion). So obviously another Iraq toyboy for a bitter hag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Issues Immigration Issues - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Immigration Issues
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next