Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Satyr in Short

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Satyr in Short Empty
PostSubject: Satyr in Short Satyr in Short EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:17 pm

I'm beginning to realize that many have either misunderstood my views, have purposefully chosen to misinterpret them, or have simply no time to go through the text to read and to understand them.

Having been inundated, over the years, (particularly in the last few weeks) with accusers yielding unsubstantiated claims, assaulting me with a cry of victory only to discover that I never said the things they think I've said, or hope that I've said, I'm starting to get weary of defending myself against retards and against cowards coming to shame me and my ego in bad faith or to put me in my place with that "selflessness of theirs, and, most importantly, having to defend myself against those who have no clue....and who can never, ever, have any fuckin' clue, forcing me to waste my time on garbage.  

For this reason I decided to post an encapsulation of my views without going too much into their reasoning or the details involved, just so as to streamline the entire affair of having men-children wanting to "destroy" me or avenge themselves against me, for some embarrassment they might have suffered at my hands, from going into all the trouble of fabricating counter-arguments which have nothing to do with my positions.

If I'm going to be defeated then I prefer it if it were on my views rather than on my hypothetical views.
I don't mind defending my opinions but I do mind having to defend myself against idiots who project upon me positions that not only have nothing to do with my opinions but, sometimes, are the exact opposite of my opinions.

I know most of these feeble spirits do not really attack me because they think my positions are wrong, but only because they cannot tolerate my ego; my existence and the style by which I choose to express it, is what irks them.

For them this will be an easy linkage point when they come spewing declarations and promises they subsequently cannot live-up to.
All I'll have to do from now on when one of them comes spitting up absurdities and accusing me of shit I never said, is respond with a link to this page.
See, I'm doing this for me.

On a side-note...my style - vile, vitriolic, and vulgar as it might be - is meant to achieve these goals:

1- Expose the emotional content beneath the oftentimes fake intellectualism.

2- Drive away the feeble minded and the annoying, saving me the trouble of having to endure their incessant buzzing and nipping.

3- Express an honest and direct assessment of them in an environment where the consequences are minimal.

I don't have a problem with learning from someone but learning from just about anyone is not my way.
Might as well accuse me of not loving anyone, or not being capable of love, because I cannot swallow the bullshit that I'm supposed to love everyone or because I do not give a shit about one person in particular.

Anywho...what follows is an synopsis of my positions.
I will be adding to it from time to time.

Last edited by Satyr on Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:40 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Satyr in Short Empty
PostSubject: 1-20 Satyr in Short EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:01 pm

Physics <> Metaphysics

( 1 )
God: I do not believe in god, or any absolute, for that matter.
This includes the often touted notion of uniqueness.
God is another word used to define an absolute; it is this very absolute which is missing (absent).
In my mind the absolute is an ordering of the mind, projected into the unknown due to the fact that there is no absolute (absent absolute).

(a)
Many terms have been used to describe the same absent absolute. It is because the absolute is non-existent which makes it malleable to all definitions of it.
The absolute, in fact, is the very definition of that which does not exist, outside the mind, as it is always a noetic abstraction, and only 'absolute' because it is ambiguous, unclear, a metaphor.
God... Thing... No-Thing (Satan)... Here... Now... One... Whole... and so on.
It is this absence which man feels in the depth of his soul, as existential solitude, as unsatisfied need; it is this absence, escapism.
Man seeks to fill with chemicals, numbing, inebriation of mind and body... unification with an other who can never and does never fulfill him totally.
The absence of Being.

(b)
Something: In the word "something" we can hear the ambiguity the absolute depends upon; we can also see the malleability this results in.
The absolute is some-thing... it can be anything and everything... because it is some... or a sum.

(c)
Nothing: Towards this ambiguous, yet to be concretely and absolutely established some-thing, in binary logic, it is logical to juxtapose against it a negation: a no-thing.
In both cases the logic presupposes a thing.
One supports it, tentatively yet with an air of certainty, while the other negates it.
Both are part of the same logical structure... ergo we get math: one/zero.
The epitome of human "logic": dualism.
From this either/or... law of identity...thermodynamics... religious evil/good and so on and so forth.

( 2 )
The Absolute is a simplification/generalization... also known as an abstraction which exists in the human mind as a mental model relying on ambiguity and simplicity to construct a fabricated, and forever incomplete, order
- noumennon.

(a)
What man lacks he creates.
Then he projects it outwards towards the unknown, the dark, the chaos.
Man turns the unknown into a known.
The mind is an ordering tool; a creative tool.
Applying these mental abstractions pragmatically is what artistry is all about.

(b)
The absolute is a mental construct (abstraction), then projected as a method of orienting the will.
It is the projected object/objective, also called idea(l).

(c)
Fact: a fact refers to a relationship, and not to an absolute.
"I have a pen in my pocket" is not an absolute it is a fact referring to a specific congruity of patterns, a tool, we call pen, which is made with specific repeating dimensions, and to another congruity and tool, my pocket, that is most often, also, made with particular dimensions.
There are no absolute pens or pockets, as both congruities are phenomena interacting and degrading in space/time.
The use of the term "absolute" to emphasize a certainty or a degree of probability exceeding the degree of improbability, is artistic and metaphorical in essence.
In theory the statement "I have an elephant in my wallet" implies an absurdity if we understand elephant, in relation to the experiences we've had with the particular organism, and 'wallet' to the standard utility, with specific dimensions, we have experienced the tool we name wallet.
In theory we can refer to a non-conventional wallet the size of which can contain an elephant, or we may refer to elephant as a metaphor for drawing, or symbol etc.
Furthermore, as I noted, both wallet, as fabricated tool, and elephant as organism are not absolutes...therefore you cannot fabricate an absolute by using non-absolutes.
This refers to a relationship and our certainty, conviction, in regards to our experiences with the common, conventional understanding of elephant and of wallet, with particular dimensions - to fit, means to relate, to encompass.
I can fit my wallet into an elephant, but not an elephant into my wallet is not an absolute, but a factual statement based on how these phenomena relate.
All absolutes are linguistically based and in this case "There is no elephant in my wallet" is a statement of fact, with a degree of probability based no experience, and conventions.

( 3 )
Language is a representation or a symbol of these mental models (abstractions) and so their structure is inherently fabricated and ambiguous and incomplete and a simplification of reality:
a metaphor.
This is also true of mathematics, the most abstract language of all, besides music.

(a)
Language is always symbolic - metaphorical.
Language is art.
The confusion of words for things, is the greatest foolishness that has befallen man.
It is only when man confuses his abstractions, interpretations, of reality, for reality itself, rather than accepting it as a representation of it, that he falls into superstition and into paradoxes.

(b)
Paradox: A paradox, a conundrum, is produced when the interpretation of reality or a phenomenon, and the symbol (word) attached to it, is confused for the phenomenon itself.
The real does not care for any human ideal and so trying to impose human ideals upon the real results in disaster.
A conundrum, a paradox, is always the product of taking a word, and the concepts words create, literally rather than figuratively.
In other words, words are symbols of mental models who, in turn, are representations of reality.
This makes a word a representation of a representation.

(c)
All paradoxes are the result of comparing a mental abstraction, which is always static, with the real world, which is dynamic.  
The ideal never completely corresponds with the real; in fact the degree that it does is an indication of its quality.
Another way to state this is as a divergence of the noumenon from the phenomenon.

(d)
To slowly eliminate and/or reduce linguistic paradoxes, a painstaking process of Bottom<>Up thinking is to be employed.
With it each word, representing a noumenon/abstraction, is to be connected to phenomena, the apparent.
If this is not possible then the word ought to be considered a pure noetic device, an idea(l), and/or a pure abstraction, useful but not existing outside human brains.  

( 4 )
Change is the juxtaposition of mental models, in a continuous stream of thought, exhibiting diversion which is how the mind perceives Flow.
It is the awareness of activity.

(a)
The very methods used to become aware, such as the binary system resulting in dualism is what limits the mind to this juxtaposition of mental abstractions.
Binary Logic: On/Off... flow/no-flow...less/more activity...evil/good on an emotional level.  
This form of thinking begins as a method for determining edible from inedible (primary survival need replenishing lost energies, due to attrition)... then turning to the distinguishing of threat/no-threat.

(b)
Change can be measured in many ways.
Humans use, primarily time to measure it, but all dimensions are, essentially measurements of change and/or projections of it.
The word "change" is in fact a poor way to describe what is occurring, as it implies a static or absolute state which then alters in some way.  
A better way is flow as it captures a continuity which alters only through (inter)action, and implies no gap between cause and effect.
There is no void between the #1 and the #2.  
Change is a word describing the discrepancies found between one mental abstraction and the next, in the continuous stream of thought we call consciousness.

( 5 )
Flow is a linear conception of a dynamic (inter)active reality tending towards increasing entropy.
Theoretically, to complete the mental model, this flow is not linear, making it possible for multi-dimensional conceptions of reality where the more appropriate term would be Flux.

(a)
Of course a mental model is a metaphor... attempting to produce understanding.
It can only be judged on its merits: How well it references a sensual world...how many details from the world it can incorporate within its premises and postulations... how many of its arguments are based on common experiences with the world.

(b)
Flow implies an uninterrupted continuum, merging, converging, conflicting, resisting producing pools of greater or lesser flows, or speeds of flow, swept away by a current veering towards uniformity.
The universe is cooling, after all, and "cold" is a term denoting the diminishing of a activity, the decline of energy.
Even this more current interpretation of the universe expanding in exponentially greater rates of speed, only signifies a decline in order.
For, if order is a resistance, a rarity, in the norm towards entropy then its gradual decline would mean a proportional increase in the movement towards entropy.

( 6 )
Existence is defined as activity, as there is nothing which can be said to exist which is not active.
Inactivity, inertia, in fact, is another way of describing the absolute.
Therefore, Flow or Flux is this dynamic (inter)activity exhibiting ephemeral patterns.

(a)
The mind cannot perceive anything which is above or below the level of activity it has evolved to perceive.
On the upper scale of speed of activity the mind interprets it as energy...its extreme being that of light.
On the lower end the activity is so slow that the mind interprets it as mass or darkness tending towards a singularity.
That is the phenomenon which is active at a rate below the capacity of the mind to perceive is interpreted as void or as a singularity.

(b)
There is nor will there ever be any description of existing and that which exists which does not entail fluidity or change within its premises.
If it does then a paradox ensues and the fabrication, claiming a static absoluteness, is quickly discarded as obsolete and as nonsense.
Even the fables Laws of nature are now under question and are being reevaluated by scientists who find in Quantum Physics a reality that contradicts man's earlier laws of natural behaviour.
The dynamic form of String Theory attempts to correct this human prejudice.
We find in its poetic descriptions a challenge to our mathematical certainties and even trained academicians admit that they do not fully understand it.
Why?
Because it is counter-intuitive.
What does counter-intuitive mean?
It means that it contradicts and challenges binary logic and its usage of absolute static forms: things and words and numbers used to represent them.

(c)
Science and modern man is still governed by absolutes.
We witness this in the usage of the metaphor of the Big Bang.
In it the absolute beginning and the implied end is not abandoned; something Creationists enjoy because it falls into their dogma.
We might say that modern science is still seeped in the mythologies of Judeo-Christian and nihilistic doctrine.
Although it still put up a good fight, it still must give ground to emotion, as the deciding factor then becomes "What feels better"

( 7 )
Patterns are what the mind perceives and then uses to build bigger, more complex, mental models.
At is basest a pattern is a sensation which is predictable and persistence within the scope of human awareness.
This is also called ORDER.

(a)
Of course patterns are not eternal.
They are only predictable and repetitive within the scope of human awareness.
They hold true only as far as they repeat.
This is why science never claims to know the absolute truth; it deals in theories.

(b)
Science is not infallible.
It too is prone to emotional and cultural corruption and it too carries with it the prejudices and self-interests of the past.
Particularly in today's world and with the level of complexity science is dealing with the dependence upon the state or donations makes scientific research dependent upon its patrons.  

(c)
Truth, if taken in its original form and not using its absolutist designation, is always an expression of individual convictions.
One calls truth what one believes is more likely to be representative of reality.  
Since reality, the world, is a fluid environment, therefore Truth can never be a final opinion.
Truth, is always a description of probability or it can be used to designate what ought to be so: Ideology.

( 8 )
There is no beginning and on end, as these constitute projections of an absent absolute point...a singularity.
Like all such human constructs they are meant to facilitate understanding and to direct the will towards an object/objective.
Ideals are good examples of such projected absolutes, offering the mind, the Will, a direction or a goal to focus its aggregate energies.

(a)
Will: Will is a term describing an emergent unity's aggregate energies at any given time.
It describes the focus of these energies using a mental agency.
The mind focuses the organism's (emergent unity's) total energies (sum of all activities) upon an object/objective: Desire, Want.
As such Will is need focusing upon an object/objective which promises satiation.
Since the absolute is absent this object/objective can be anything.
It can even be an idea, an abstraction projected by the mind as a hypothetical end.
To will is to express a need... and so Free-Will is a contradiction, as all will is an expression of dependence, even if this dependence might be towards a fabricated object/objective.

(b)
Needs can be manufactured or they can be redirected towards an object/objective.
They can be manufactured by taking an organism's basic requirements, for nutrition, hydration, safety and its alter requirements of companionship, sexual satisfaction and directing them towards an artificial object/objective which promises to satisfy them all or any one in particular.  

(c)
Since need is the sensation of existing and the satiation of need is never completed, therefore anyone promising that an object/objective constitutes a final and complete end to need/suffering, is accepted as a guru promising power beyond man's imagining.
Playing upon basic human frailties and hopes coping with fear and anxiety, the soothsayer manipulates the weakest of the weak, and controls their every activity; taking control of their will.

(d)
Happiness:There is no such condition as absolute contentment or absolute satiation.
What is most often meant by this description of no-need, is a condition where the emergent unity's energies suffice and exceed its requirements, and that its ongoing need is fulfilled continuously by a ready supply of energies.

(e)
Need: The continuous sensation of (inter)activity, sensed as a continuous energy drain.
Pleasure/Suffering - are words denoting degrees of need, in relation to the organisms (organization's) accessible energies.

(Inter)activity produces friction (attrition), between patterns of fluidity and random (chaotic, free-radical) energies.
In the process energies are released and lost, becoming assimilated, by one or the other (inter)active patterns - some part of this friction becomes random(void of pattern), adding to the increasing chaos.
(Inter)Activity, between patterns, produces entropy.

( 9 )
Life is an emerging unity, a towards Being, or if you will a towards the Absolute; a part of reality which has reached a level of sophistication where it has become aware of the world.
In essence it is a part of the world becoming aware of itself.

(a)
The senses are always outwardly focused and so their purpose is to direct the organism in relation to otherness.
Later an organism might develop the capacity to turn its sensual awareness inward or, via reflection, perceive itself via the otherness.
This is why identity or the sense of self is a negative purpose: I am what I am not, in relation to the perceived other.

(b)
Identity is a result of memory.
One takes the abstraction of an otherness and constantly compares it with its ongoing alterations, holding in memory it subsequent stages and finding similarities to verify its own memories.
Therefore the law of identity is one which is self referential in that it simply states that the abstraction created through the (inter)actions of a medium with the phenomenon, and then with the sense organ, is the same with itself.
But this says nothing about the other.
A tree is the same tree only in that the mental model it has originally created in the mind and it maintained there by memory, corresponds to the organism's knowledge of how the world works (an experience where trees do not walk or fly etc... this too maintained in memory as experience.) but also by comparing the ongoing abstractions of the phenomenon other with the memory of it.

(c)
Memory is also called experience, or if it is derived through second hand sources and is adopted it is called knowledge.
Memory is an encoding, using simplification/generalization, of an abstraction as a neurological cluster; a cluster that can be stimulated into activity by the influx of energy pulses.
If left un-stimulated for a long period of time it deteriorates, as the neuron clusters are biological and so are material: they are activity themselves.

( 10 )
Since order is what the living organism tends towards, it finds all order attractive... symmetry or power, or beauty are different words describing this order. That which is inferior in order/symmetry, is naturally attracted to that which is above it.
It seeks there a source for its own completion.
Beauty is symmetry/order in the material context.
Intelligence is order/symmetry in the psychological/mental context.

(a)
The attraction of a mind to order can be considered an projected need for the absent absolute.
Any indication of a higher form of order is attractive to a mind which seeks to create order in order to preserve itself within disordering (entropy).
The need for unity is another way of describing this need for order, for completion, for the absolute.
If considered more deeply it can also be seen as a secret death wish as completion would mean an end to activity.

(b)
The redefinition of this activity as being an order in itself is part of the Jewish mind-twisting process where all is redefined and turned on its head.
Spinoza, after all, was a Jew.
The best argument against its hopeful positivity is experience itself.
Man does not feel himself as being complete when he acts upon his need; man's suffering is an argument against the idea that activity is a form of order.
The response to this is that man is detached from god, or it is man's ignorance which makes him suffer...but then man being a part of the world is a manifestation of the world's imperfection: ignorance is simply another term for absence - absence of the absolute.
The notion that existence is a farce or some testing ground of man's piety or man's quality is a childish notion reliant on a father figure and a final salvation.

( 11 )
Self-consciousness is a further sophistication of a living organism.
It is a part of consciousness becoming aware of itself.
So, self-consciousness is a part of consciousness which, in turn, is a part of reality turning in on itself. This is another way towards Being... or towards absolute order: God.

(a)
It does not matter what word you use to describe the absolute since its defining characteristic is its very absence.
It is this absence that lends itself to any description and any projection; it is a tool which if taken literally becomes a religious icon or a comforting end.
The desire to merge with (feminine) or to attain (masculine) this absolute is what nihilism is all about.

(b)
Man's realization that it is this very absence which makes him possible or that gives his existence meaning and purpose is a part of the maturing process.
One might call it a Dionysian attitude, where the terror is mingled with mirth and sadness is accompanied by joy.

(c)
The self is also a metaphor for an absence.
To know one's self is an ongoing process demanding more than just insight, demanding courage and the acceptance that this end of selfness is unattainable as it should be.
Self is also a process; a dynamic activity.
It is attainable in degree and then only ephemerally.

(d)
Know Thyself: To know yourself, to be self-aware, is to know, and to understand, as much of your past as possible.
It is also to accept this past completely and with no reservations - Integrity

( 12 )
There is no morality outside the human mind.
Morality
is a set of rules, evolved through time, which serve a survival purpose.
Morality is a product of trial and error. A social animal, like man, survives with the aid of others.
Rules of conducting one's self among others are established as moral laws which have the strength of also offering survival as their reward.

(a)
Karma is simply a word designating reputation.  
It is evident that if one's reputation is bad, in that he has treated members of his group in unbalancing ways that this reputation will eventually impact the individual's well-being.
Divine justice is a euphemism for human retribution.

(b)
Morality is the institutionalization of social behaviour.
The traits which contribute to internal harmony are 'set in stone' as universal, divine truths.  

Morality: A set of rules of conduct (interactivity) meant to facilitate the attainment of an ideal (object/objective).
The motive here is to impose a desirable object/objective upon a wider population group, in this way assimilating the aggregate energies of their combined wills into a communal dogma; a communal Will, which can be controlled and manipulated by those who not only do not buy into the morals they sell but use them to their own advantage.
We might think of it as a singular or a selective elitist Will imposing itself upon multiple wills using a shared emotion or existential need.

(c)
The reason why moral standards seem to converge in our time across cultures, is because they are meant to bring about the same object/objective.
Whether this object/objective is called God or Utopia or Justice or Order or Peace, is of small interest.
In all instances the same, simplified/general, mode of (inter)acting is proposed and promoted with morals but also with Laws and with Religion in general.

(d)
Morality is supposed to bring about an internal state of order, so as to facilitate integration (specialization) and a more efficient direction of aggregate energies, as these pertain to the SuperOrganism.
This is not necessary when trying to integrate less evolved emergent unities, such as cells or ants, or termites or even dogs and cows.
Morality is only necessary when trying to integrate a self-conscious organism; this is why shame part of the mechanisms applied.

( 13 )
Emotions are also survival mechanisms: automatic responses to stimuli meant to facilitate survival by taking advantage of efficiency.  
Later developments in emotions are meant to deal with the earlier ones...therefore the original fear must be dealt with by inebriating the mind so as to make heterosexual reproduction possible and also enable the cooperative unities we know as social systems to emerge.
As such, fear and hate are considered primal whereas love and compassion are considered advanced simply because the latter represent recent adaptations which make social interaction possible.
The advantage of cooperation is synergy.

(a)
Fear: Fear is the primary emotion simply because it is the emotion which best serves an organism which has just become conscious.
Because the senses are outwardly looking, meant to engage and define and perceive the other, the first sensation which would be useful to the organism in relation to otherness is that of care.
an organism takes care, is cautious, is fearful, of the other so as to minimize the threat upon it; it prepares for the worse so as to avoid it.
A pleasant surprise is preferable to an unpleasant one.
Fear is a preparation for the fight/flight mechanism.

(b)
Later evolution developments, dependent on the successes of the fight/flight mechanism, made it possible for other automatic (re)actions to develop.
In combination with the sensation of pleasure all other emotions evolve.  

(c)
Further developments necessitated an overcoming of the fight/flight mechanism so as to take advantage of the survival advantages of cooperation and specialization and to make heterosexual reproduction possible.
Lust, as this irrepressible urge, later evolving into Love, were such methods of overcoming fear.
It's method was made possible by flooding the brain with numbing or inebriating chemicals to quiet the preexisting fight/flight urge.
It is normal that this would be worshipped by a species so dependent on others for its survival and for one where the sexual urge plays such a central role in its psychology and its self-identity.

(d)
Fear = degree of Anxiety.
Anxiety is stress. a preparatory state for the fight/flight mechanism.
Care, as in need, is what produces anxiety. If there is no need there is no caring - anxiety is absent.
To care is to express dependence.
To be independent is to not care - it is to be indifferent.  
To be dependent is to care - it is to be attentive, respectful, engaged.  

(e)
Respect: is also a product of anxiety.
We respect what we fear might withhold itself or something in its nature and/or possession from us; we care what threatens to take something we need away from us - we care about it, and need it.
This anxiety underlies all forms of respect.
Where there is a decrease in anxiety/fear where is a loss of respect.

( 14 )
Synergy later develops into specialization... this first manifests in the evolution of specialized sexual roles: the male/female types are developed.

(a)
As co-dependencies grow and specialization is established if the advantages of synergy are to be utilized to their fullest then this division of roles becomes essential.
This division is not only physical but total, as mind/body are part of one emergent unity.

(b)
Masculine and Feminine attitudes are both part of the human organism's essence.
The degree to which one dominates over the other is what determines the individual's masculinity or femininity.
This, in turn, determines the individual's procreative success within a given environment.

( 15 )
Specialization has the added consequence of increasing interdependence.
Interdependence makes love, tolerance, compassion an even more valuable bonding mechanism, raising it to the status of godliness.
The birth of the SuperOrganism.

(a)
Love, compassion, tolerance, are not divine...they are necessary given the current environmental conditions.
They are made divine or they are taught as being a part of a culture's core ideals only because they are essential to its well-being, given the demographics and the absence of frontiers.
In this regard they can be seen as a SuperOrganism's character traits.

(b)
Ideals (memes) are not accidental.
They evolve, like everything else, within environmental conditions (inter-activities).
Therefore, Buddhism, Hinduism, Judaism, Christianity and later Marxism coming to our current Liberalism and humanism are not transcendental concepts coming from some divine source.
They are necessary mind-sets forced upon the organism and the SuperOrganism as a matter of survival.

(c)
All ideas and Ideals should be taken as necessary attitudes the organism adopts, passing them on into cooperative unities to the SuperOrganism in relation to environmental circumstances.
Some become popular and are made into religions or spiritual attitudes or ideological movements.
The common ground in morality between the current major spiritual schools is not accidental nor is this evidence of a divine source or of their greater truth.

( 16 )
The SuperOrganism takes on a life of its own, after it is established by organisms.
Individuality is now defined by servitude and productivity (consumerism) and it loses all autonomy.
Individual organisms, humans, are turned into cells in a bigger body.
The struggle now becomes over who shall control the mind of this SuperOrganism.

(a)
As a SuperOrganism grows in complexity it forces its parts, the individual organisms, into specialized roles it determines and defines, usurping all previous roles, such as specialized sexual roles.
This is imposed upon the organism and to the extent that the individual has a sense of self, outside the SuperOrganism's principles and contexts, determines to what extent this individual feels suppressed and assaulted.
The less self-conscious will have an easier time adapting to the imposed identifying markers.

(b)
This usurping of previous established specialized roles (natural roles) results in a conflict between genetic codes and mimetic encoding.
The conflict can lead to confusion if not to schizophrenic ruptures.
Social alienation, as Freud described it, is partially due to this discrepancy between Organic processes and SuperOrganic processes.

(c)
This constitutes a form of social eugenics. The primary role is played by females who now act as mimetic filters as opposed to being genetic filters.
Those men who do not take to the new paradigm are excluded from the genetic pool.
This creates free-radicals or men who have no vested interest in the system and have little to lose in its destruction.
The male becomes,a s he was in nature, an unbalancing factor resulting in the development of methods to control and to vent his libidinal energies.
Chemical and mental castration is one such method.
Others are:  entertainment (pornography, sports, computer games), numbing (drugs, alcohol), politics (venting with no outcome), symbolic subversion (counter-cultural movements, dropping out, isolation).

(d)
The process also creates a counter-movement.
Men adapt accordingly and begin mimicking female behaviour.
The convergence of behavioural standards creates the illusion of parity.
All is reduced to symbolic displays and so a woman can play-act masculinity, supported as she is by a system where the institutions hold a monopoly on it.
The uniform becomes a uniforming symbol. One wears masculinity, as one wears femininity, being able to take it of, at will.

(e)
The imposition of a social standard of acting (morality, etiquette, social graces) imposes a limit to activity.
Since existence is activity this imposition is a restriction on existing.
This imposition also offers an added benefit: by training all (education) to think and act within certain parameters one eliminates the upper and lower scales of activities -eliminating the extremes and enforcing mediocrity.  
This commonality, within limits, behavioural standard reinforces the systemic myth of parity and the unsaid religion of tabula rasa.
In fact the tablet of human nature is erased (or attempted to) via nurturing.
By doing so the mind is opened up, hungry (need) as it is for self, to any option given to it by the system (superorganism) itself.  
Human identity is now completely dependent on systemic sources and systemic ideals.
Anything standing in the way of this (history, heritage, culture) is eliminated or degraded.

( 17 )
Memes are to the SuperOrganism what Genes are to the Organism.
The battle becomes one over ideas and ideals within the structure of the SuperOrganism: State, Church, Nation, Religion etc.

(a)
All conflicts now take on the nature of world conflicts; battling over the hearts and minds of the masses.
Hot Warfare gives way to Cold warfare.
This later becomes a sophisticated war over popular consciousness.
The system that can manipulate and integrate the greater amount of minds into its premises is the dominating one.

(b)
Memes are essentially like genes: they are codes of behaviour directing the activities and (inter)activities of an organism.
And they are always confronted by a reality which cares not for their ordering dictations and soothing directions.
Ergo mutations ensue, altering codes to adapt to environment.
We might say that a meme, like a gene, is an ideal constantly challenged by the real.
The code must be continuously rewritten... and this is why nurturing adds to nature, or how education and knowledge are meant to make the process more efficient and so more effective.
We may also say that memes evolve so as to speed up the process of genetic adaptation, bridging he gap between consciousness and reality; converging the back-looking conscious mind with the front-(inter)acting Becoming.

( 18 )
Female/Male become psychological attitudes.
The specialized roles they play in reproduction results in a general attitude towards the SuperOrganism and towards existence in general.
This attitude is shaped by the role the sex is to play in the heterosexual dynamic.

(a)
The SuperOrganism's preference for the feminine psychology is easy to understand.
The sexual role of the female type was dependent upon belonging, integrating, cooperating with the others in its group.
Its sexual role was facilitated by this willingness to assimilate and to accept any authority which riles over the tribe.

(b)
The male sexual role was defined by its ability to stand apart; to prove itself, to usurp authority so as to carry out its purpose.
Masculine energy is disruptive and this is why it is mostly excluded from natural social unities: ants, termites, bees, lion prides, elephant groups etc.
Males were forced into the periphery, acting as free-radicals that, from time to time, tested the resolve and health of the dominant male.
When the male was integrated into the group (wolf pack, chimpanzee tribe etc.) it was forces into effeminate positions. The dominant male (alpha) periodically imposed its will, with displays of power.
Homosexual mock copulation were ways of reinforcing hierarchies and preventing open conflict.
It is interesting that homosexuality is becoming the acceptable norm in modern human systems and how men are emasculated and told to behave and to think as women do if they are to function "be healthy" within current social systems.
This forced emasculation is making all sexual relationships homosexual ones, as a biological male, if not outright homosexual, is trained to be a surrogate female, making all heterosexual unions lesbian ones in essence.

(e)
Of course in an overpopulated world with diminishing resources and no accessible frontiers the homosexual paradigm is preferable, particularly when technologies can now take over the role of reproduction.
Technology becomes the all-leveling force of male-on-male competitiveness.
By eradicating a male's capacity to pass on his own genes, his own memes, the SuperOrganism ensures that it determines the nature of the offspring.
Take away a tribe's reproductive possibility and you determine its destiny.
This, in essence, is a mimetic war... One SuperOrganism (the western one in this case) being infected with a viral strain (from the east) competing with other SuperOrganisms.
Emasculate the males, seduce the females and you pretty much have altered the nature of the beast.

( 19 )
In brief... the female tends towards fragmentation and chaos.
She wishes to immerse herself within the most powerful dynamic, which in a universe tending towards increasing entropic, is chaos.
A woman is a personification of nature and her ways... nature tending towards entropy and birthing order in the process.
a woman will be attracted to any form of absolute and so any male who convinces her (seduction) of his own power (state of more complete order) will dominate her, for a while.
The male tends towards order; since order is absent in any absolute form, he creates it... beginning with himself.
a male attracts unintentionally, for intent is a sign of need and need is a weakness... or a symptom of imperfection.
The female is the body the man is the spirit, metaphorically speaking.

(a)
Men and Women are natural agencies.
A woman always looks forward, is progressive, open to any penetration, seeking out the perfect, the absolute which she is missing inside of her.
Her representation on nature and natural cycles makes her prone towards the increasing entropy.
for her the promise of an absolute void, emptiness, or a All powerful God, are seductive to her psyche.
The lack inside of her is sought in the otherness.
She is forever looking for herself, looking for an identity, looking for fulfillment and meaning and purpose in the other.
A man deals with the lack inside of him by wanting to create it.
He imposes order where chaos reigns.
If there is no God then he wishes to be Him.
He challenges disorder, making his rejection, his resistance, into a defining trait.
For him nature (feminine) is to be conquered.
If he adapts he does so to achieve a purpose.
The world, nature, environment, system, are for him challenges within which he defines himself as being other than.

( 20 )
Need is the sensation of Flux.
If left unsatisfied the emergent unity tends towards fragmentation, or a return to the Fluidity... and so need tends towards suffering.
We might say that need or suffering/pain is how the mind perceives the (inter)activity it participates within and resits, for as long as it can.

(a)
As such both biological males and biological females are masculine, to some degree, in their resistance to entropy.
The desire to thwart mortality by reproducing is a masculine desire... and even in females this is determines by testosterone levels.
Pro-creativity and creativity are linked, as both are libido expending its pent up energies towards an object/objective or towards self-growth, once self-maintenance is taken care of.

(b)
Need left unsatisfied for a period of time, is called suffering/pain.
To act is to lack; to lack is perceives as need.
Necessity is the mother of invention because without it no (inter)activity would be possible.
One acts because one needs - also called desire, want.
Underlying all activities is a lack.
An omniscient, omnipotent, perfect Being would be inert, for He/It would not need. He/It would be all things, at all times.

A work in progress...like existence.

Last edited by Satyr on Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:04 am; edited 28 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Satyr in Short Empty
PostSubject: 21-30 Satyr in Short EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:37 pm

Physics <> Metaphysics

( 21 )
Race: Although race is a more complex issue than how it is portrayed by both sides of the argument: the racists as a means of compensating for personal insecurities and by the anti-racists as a means of avoiding to have to think about it seriously, both sides simplifying it to a degree where it becomes ridiculous.
My position is that race did matter, but this is quickly changing, as uniformity and mixing are levelling mankind in all areas.
Race has to do with a heritage and a connection to a past where migrations occurred, genetic isolation occurred and cultures evolved out of this.

(a)
The basic premise of the common simpleton racist is too broad and too superficial to be taken seriously, on the other hand the basic premise of the anti-racist is also so, only in the latter's case it also implies an anti-empirical, anti-nature (sum of all past nurturing), feel-good agenda which has the advantage of complying with modern mythologies and systemic preferences.

(b)
You cannot separate memes, or the sum of all traditions, beliefs and ideals which constitute a culture, from genes without disrupting the causal chain and inserting into the mix a divine intervention or some mystical occurrence.
Not only does a culture reflect the genetic past of the people that produce it but the quality of the culture is indicative of that people's overall quality, as these have been shaped by their entire past (history).

(c)
The racial issue is directly linked to that of phenomenology.

The underlying question is: Does appearance represent the organism's entire past (genetic and mimetic)?
Does appearance matter, including beauty (symmetry) or any other manifestation of what appears, including shape, smell, form, texture, colour, sound and so on?

If not then why did the senses evolve?
The idea that "underneath" this world there is another more "real" one, goes back to Plato and it is the main reason Judaism became universal via its change into Christianity.  
Judaism is essentially a totalitarian dogma, one placing the authority in some mystical realm so as to overturn all earthly authorities.
It represents a grand shift in western consciousness, caused by cultural fatigue, and is an infection plaguing western man.

(d)
The idea here is totally nihilistic and anti-world.
It tries to overturned anything connected to nature and to alter the natural hierarchies.  
Weakness becomes a strength...stupidity becomes intelligence...ignorance becomes a deeper gnosis... humility becomes the new pride... man becomes woman... slaves become masters and so on and so forth.
To accomplish this task man's senses, particularly his common one, had to be slandered and the confidence to think had to be undermined
the only ones allowed to think tr to pass judgment were the ones sanctioned by the system (SuperOrganism), the only ones permitted to explore and to question were those with the right credentials (those that had been sufficiently indoctrinated and trained)
Life after death became a better one than this Life
This dogma's appeal to the masses made it popular and within Democratic systems it spread and became established as a self-evident truism
Reality now was judged by popular decree: quantity usurped quality
The rise of the mediocre man.

(e)
The only way to dismiss race issues, or gender issues, is to connect them to an emotional criterion.
Once race is connected to violence or hate or violence it becomes a subject never to be thought of.
Anyone who dares to talk about it is immediately connected with violence, hatred and all the emotionally laden words it has been associated with.  
This is another form of censorship.

( 22 )
Religion, as we understand it is an institutionalized form of spirituality.
In this modern world all the major religions share common principles and ideals, preaching the same modes of thinking and behaving.
The reason for this common ground can be found in their common motive and the similarity of the circumstances that make these religions necessary
There is nothing more holy in treating another man with sympathy than there is in treating him with cruelty.
Our reaction to one choice over another is based on our personal interests and our evolutionary past.
Our dependence on others and our desire, our need, to maintain this dependence underlies our emotional reactions to these choices.

(a)
The Golden Rule applies, as does the idea of Karma, only within an enclosed system of inter-dependency.
Outside of this the reality of increasing entropy, or the ease by which what we consider "negative" comes about (requiring no effort) establishes a certainty in justice...divine or otherwise ascribed.
It is evident that no matter what any man does or thinks bad things are more likely to happen to him than good things and this has nothing to do with mysticism.
Negativity dominates simply because in a linear world-view, one tending towards entropy, that which we consider negative occurs normally, whereas that which we consider positive requires effort and a wilful intervention.
Therefore, if a man does not face his comeuppance due to his "bad" behaviour, and the bad reputation this produces, then he most certainty face the inevitable...and people will rejoice calling this divine retribution or natural balancing.

(b)
As with all human concept religions, spirituality, is not all equal.
There are spiritual attitudes which produce one type of psychology and attitudes which produce another.
The current modern ones all produce a more docile, tolerant, effete man...a fatalist, or one suffering from a victim's mindset.
This, too, is not accidental.
A fatalist is less prone to act and change his fate; a victim is less likely to fight, finding identity in being pitted.
The Judeo-Christian religion produces both.

(b)
Judaism, like Christianity and Islam is not a racial designation, nor even a tribal one.
Semite is a tribal designation.
Judaism is a spiritual designation, meaning it is a way of thinking and engaging the world - it is a way of relating to reality.
Judaism is the mother that birthed Christianity and Islam, as the dominant Religions in Modern times, in the west - part of the triad: Abrahamic Religions, Nihilistic spirituality.
That is is confused with Semite is for political reasons - to equate the rejection of the Nihilism of Judaism with a hatred for a tribe.
Semites are a tribe belonging to the Indo-European family, and only 12-13 tribes adopted Judaism as a method of coping with the world, and their status, their genetic inheritance, within it.
Other Semitic tribes adopted Islam, or Christianity.  

( 23 )
The phenomenon of conspiracy theories is a troubling one.
It both makes sense and can be taken to an extreme where no occurrence can be attributed to chance or natural circumstances.
Each conspiracy theory must be analyzed separately and judged on its merits.

(a)
Accusing an idea of being a conspiracy is an easy way to dismiss it without having to offer counter-argument and without having to look at the evidence.
Although not all events are wilful or have an underlying motive, sometimes they do.
hiding real conspiracies within natural events is how one might trick the masses.
For instance, taking a naturally occurring event or taking the wilful actions of others, and then using them, directing them, to one's own advantage is a method of accomplishing desirable tasks without having to answer for them.
Man, for instance, does not invent a river flow, but he can manipulate it once he discovers it and understands it.

(b)
Not all events are man-made.
Once God was declared dead some of the masses who could not cope with the absence had to find an alternative.
The idea of chaos is more terrifying to the average person than any idea cornering secret organizations with secret motives.
A human organization can be dealt with and has a reason, chaos is irrational and cannot be dealt with.
The most feeble flocked to every and any conspiracy theory to, at least, make the world less frightening by making it more rational.
This freed the hands for real conspiracies to function more freely.  

( 24 )
Culture/Civilization: There is a subtle, but obvious, difference between culture and civilization.
Culture inevitably leads to a civilization, whereas civilization does not necessarily lead to culture... in fact, one might say, that it leads in the decline of culture.
The element missing is spirituality, or if you wish to connect it to nature, what is missing is the masculine element dominating but not denying the feminine side.

(a)
Civilization is the usage of techniques, technologies, whereas culture is about perception, discrimination, taste.
The application of techniques, such as women are good at, requires memorization, repetition, practice; culture, the sensitivity (awareness) to perceive patterns, demands analysis, sensuality harnessed by Will, the courage to differentiate and to stand by that distinction and whatever repercussions might follow.
Rome was a civilization; Hellas was a culture.

(b)
To discriminate is to use sensual awareness to differentiate...it is another term to describe consciousness.
To mechanically follow prescriptions and recipes is what civilization breeds into the masses it requires to sustain itself.
Culture does not require such base methods; it is, or it is not.
To be a man of culture is to be a man of taste...whether this taste is good or bad, or whether it is noble or ignoble is another matter.
Each culture has its own ideals and so it results in its own type of civilization.

(c)
It is in the very act of being standardized, codified, turned from experiential code to knowledge code (language, tradition) and made automatic when the culture begins to decline.
The masses it depends upon to maintain itself as a civilization follow the codes mechanically without really understanding them because they could never understand them, lacking the genetic and experiential background to do so.
The masses simply follow the social rules, the traditions as they've been created and then passed onto them without ever having a direct relation with their underlying source.
The codes become abstracted and, for this reason, they lose their connection to sensuality, and experience.
This is when a culture loses its spirit and turns inot an automatic, mechanical, civilization; one breeding automatons as a matter of internal harmony and external survival.  

( 25 )
Society: The precursor to culture and civilization is a social unity.
A social unity is one derived from a common motive.
The one and only original motive for cooperative unities was fear... to take it even further back it is need.

(a)
The first groupings or organism must have occurred as a result of a threat.
But coming together into swarms the organism increased its potential for survival.
Once this proved to be a useful behaviour natural selection established it as a behavioural pattern.

(b)
Weakness is why organisms cooperate.
It is only those incapable to survive on their own which seek an advantage in groups, alter developing into cooperation and then into specialized unities.
The very weakness which brings individual organisms together is propagated within the unity - the emergent SuperOrganism - as a means of ensuring participation.

( 26 )
Value Judgments: All value judgments, evaluations, measurements, ideals are comparisons and/or juxtapositions between the observer and the observed, between subject and object/objective, even if this object/objective is not the product of direct sensual interpretations but a projection of an abstraction created by combining abstractions who in unison correspond to nothing outside the human mind.

(a)  
Therefore power, strength, beauty, perfection, the absolute, unity or any other concept is a relationship, a comparison.
In the case of power, for example, the comparison between observer and observed or observed and observed, judged by the observer with a detachment, is one of weakness.
In other words one's power, strength, is always in relation to his inherit degree of weakness.
Similarly one's knowledge is a measurement, a comparison of awareness or knowledge when ignorance is assumed as existing in degree.  
When this comparison is between the observer and a projection of an absolute, such as omnipotence or omniscience or absolute order or whatever, then this projection is one based on the inversion of perceived reality.

( 27 )
Reality: The sum of all (inter)actions, known and unknown.
Since all that exists is active then reality is an ambiguous unity made up of all that is or ever come about through this (inter)activity.
Here to the standard is the past, which is the precedent by which the possible and probable is determined; a comparison of experience with the yet to be experienced.  
The reason why the organisms develops this ability is so as to gain an advantage over its competition.
By taking the past as an indicator (the further back the better), keeping hope and expectation and desire out of the constructed abstraction (mental model) and then successfully projecting this abstraction as far ahead into the unknown as possible (imagination) the organism multiplies the energies at its disposal by more effectively and efficiently managing them and focusing them upon an object/objective.  
This process is called intelligence.
But not all minds are created equal and so this process is not ubiquitous, otherwise intelligence would not be such an effective and decisive element in nature.

(a)
When an abstraction is combined in ways that do not correspond to anything in the sensually perceived world or when it is constructed using abstractions which are not immediate or not tested by continuously juxtaposing them to the sensually perceived world (reality) then they are disconnected from reality.
The term for this disconnect, always in degree, is fantasy or delusion.
In other words a fantasy is a projected object/objective which has no reference to any phenomenon but is an amalgamation of different elements in the past united in ways that do not correspond to anything in the phenomenal world.
Although this can be a form of creativity if it is taken literally then it becomes a failing often paid by death.  
In modern systems, of course, where sheltering is present and fantasy is encouraged, and detachment and disillusionment is promoted, the end result is increasing  retardation and the propagation of inferior genes.

(b)
When the mind increasingly refers back to its own constructs, its own abstraction, it begins detaching itself off from the real world... in effect it becomes delusional, completely immersed in its own imagination, its fantasies, and tending towards  complete rupture: solipsism.
The only factor that prevents a mind from going down this easier, more comfortable road, is sensuality itself.
It is the continuous influx of immediate stimulation which disrupts this process of introversion.
I would say that it is because of sheltering systems that this process of disillusionment and introversion becomes possible, or a viable life-style.
reality is unconcerned with human folly, or human need, or human preference... reality is not conscious and so lacks any will.
It is man's ability to correctly interpret reality which determines his success or failure within it.  
It is only sheltering social systems that, for their own reasons, cultivate this introversion this delusion this escape into fantasy, protecting the individual form a reality that would soon correct the individual in a harsh way.

( 28 )
Nature: A word denoting the sum of all previous (inter)actions that manifest in an appearance.
Since the immediately apparent is an ongoing process we call reality the term is also used as a synonym for environment or reality or the world.  
Nature is the sum of all previous nurturing, and nurturing is what we call the (inter)actin of an emerging unity with its environment.
How an organism (inter)acted with its environment, the world, the reality as it experienced it at the time, is encoded and passed on in the form of biological algorithms passing on to later generations the consequences of this (inter)activity.

(a)
Given that all understanding is based no abstracting the dynamic into static ambiguities, via simplification/generalization, the concept of nature or the world, or reality or environment is condensed down to a thing.
A thing can also be an idea or an ideal... as it is always an abstraction with varying degrees of reference to the ongoing sensually perceived environment.
In effect an idea a concept is a continuous juxtaposition of the idea/ideal/concept - abstraction, with the dynamic real.
The sensual input streaming through the sense organs, via interaction, intervenes, as it were, upon already established concepts,testing them continuously.
The quality of the concept, the idea, ideal, is a measurement of its ability to resist this challenge.
The more sophisticated and precise and realistic an idea is all the more it viable across longer periods of time: resisting change.  

(b)
In natural environment any error in judgment or any failed abstraction disconnected from reality faces the normal culling methods of eliminating it from the gene pool.
In modern sheltering systems this is not the case.
The error and the mind that produced it is propagated relatively indiscriminately, thusly infecting the gene pool with a failed genetic encoding.
In turn this necessitates a constant and increasingly demanding corrective mechanism...such as medical and technological advancements.
This eventually results in an implosion or what is called, form a cultural and civilization standpoint "decadence".
When the energies required to self-maintain and to self-correct the consequences of attrition exceed the Organisms's or Superorganism's aggregate energies (controlled, wilful activities) then decline ensures.
Pollution including genetic pollution, is a symptom of an emerging unity's inability to cope with the environment and with the byproducts of its own attempts to deal with it.

(c)
Adaptation is an organism more a Superorganism attempting to adjust its direction of activity in relation to the sum of all (inter)actions in its immediate environment.
Given that all is in a state of (inter)action this adjustment is towards the sum of all (inter)activities within its lifespan or its ability to wilfully direct itself.  
The usual direction an organism will take, is that towards least resistance.
The taking of a path of more resistance can be considered as an attempt to compete with others, by superseding this normal natural tendency by will alone.
Given that more or less resistance is relative to the aggregate energies (power, strength) at the disposal of the emerging unity, at any given time, this path taken is also relative to its aggregate energies at any given time.
Will becomes a decisive element because will is a focus of energies therefore multiplying their force.
Therefore the aggregate energies of an emergent unity may be greater than those of an other yet due to the lack of control, wilful direction, they might have less focus and so be weaker when (inter)acting with this other.

(d)
Given that nature is the sum of all previous nurturing and we are a manifestation of this sum, in the immediate state of (inter)activity, in effect trying to complete this process and from a Becoming to Be (Being) it is easy to see how the past represents for us an unalterable concept.
It is made into a static thing.
We may not know the entirety of what participated in our present, presence, but we simplify/generalize it down to an ambiguous history.
It is both determining and unchangeable... and it becomes the rudimentary form our conception of God takes.

(e)
As man can only conceptualize in absolute static forms, using binary logic, then his conception of existence is a state in between the Absolute Order and the Absolute Disorder - both abstractions projected in that ambiguous, simplified/generalized way.  
These projections are, in fact, mental models providing for the mind what is lacking: knowledge/understanding.
Existence is this intermediate state of limbo, between two projected poles of absoluteness: the void and the thing
God and Satan
Order and Chaos
These, of course, are methods of orienting the organism and giving its Will a direction.

( 29 )
Codes: A set of patterns established in a simplified/generalized order, later given symbols (language).
Since patterns are perceived as (inter)activities displaying a consistent, repetitive, predictability, within the limits of human perception (perceptual event horizon), human lifespans (including the lifespan of an entire species or of life itself) these codes are marginally successful and continuously requiring upgrades.
Genes, for example, can replicate the sum of all past nurturing, but it is affected in the replication by environmental conditions and its product (offspring) is itself imperfect and an organism (emerging unity) requiring constant self-maintenance and self-correction.
Even with mathematics, the most abstract form of encoding, the products of mathematics are unstable and constructs requiring constant maintenance and upgrades.

(a)
Such codes result in methods of self-maintenance and self-propagation and self-growth.
They become techniques and technologies....passing on their methods to later generations whoa re themselves part of the methodology.
These are memes as an evolution of genes.

(b)
At its most primitive a code is a reflection of the emerging unity it sustains and which reproduces it.
As such human codes are binary in nature.
The simple on/off synaptic flow turns to:
good/bad... I/other... strong/weak...existence/non-existence... active/inert...order/chaos... 1/0 etc.

(c)
This synaptic on/off is really a matter of degree of flow rather than an absolute activity/inactivity.
Since all is active the neuron clusters are themselves active phenomenon through which a more active energy pulse flows through.
When the energy pulse flows through these neural clusters they stimulate them; the agency responsible with collecting and analyzing these internal neural stimulation perceive this continuous, stimulation as thinking.
Each neural cluster can be thought of as being an encoded image or sensation or mental model...the cascading stimulation of contiguous neural clusters are collected and experienced as thinking.
The process is ongoing, reflecting existence itself, and so consciousness is not as thing but a process dependent upon continuous activity.

( 30 )
 Identity: An identity is an identification.
Since all is in a state of Flux, then it is continuously changing, even if it is guided by some encoded guiding principle based on the past (natural selection).
In effect the mind recognizes in the other similarities with an earlier abstraction of it - though this might be one of a millisecond before - and in that recognition the mind establishes a continuum, also based on its understanding and experiences with reality.
In the case of formal Law of Identity the postulation is made that A is the same as itself, a logical conclusion based on the assumption of a self.
All this law claims is that the abstraction in the mind must be the same as itself, no matter what it is referring to outside the mind.
In other words the abstraction of a phenomenon is the same as the abstraction of a phenomenon or any symbol applied to it, even if the phenomenon it is referring to is dynamic and continuously altering.
Therefore A tree is always A tree, or A = tree when A can refer to any tree or any manifestation of the same tree, when "same" is an indication of a superficial recognition of similarities between one abstraction of the tree and the next, though theoretically the mind understands that in the meantime the tree being discussed has undergone one or multiple alterations.
In this case the A Tree is an indication that the organic process called tree is a continuum founded on A code and that this is held in the mind of the observer as memory.
So, the process, the organic process, called tree is simplified/generalized into a singular thing, based on the observers superficial perceptions and the limits of his perceptual event horizon coupled with his experiences, knowledge, and the understanding of tree-nis this produces.

(a)
We might say that a code is a human conception attempting to clarify and to comprehend the process and the pattern known as tree or any phenomenon.
So, a code is a linguistic interpretation of the process, without taking into consideration the multiple factors of environmental (inter)activity which often redirects and corrupts and wraps this code - mutations.
In effect, and as always, man can only perceive the end result of the process and then attempt to extrapolate the possible causes that lead to it.
Man does this so as to hope to predict what will continue to occur and how as a way of preparing for it.

(b)
Given that consciousness is a looking back the mind is in fact analyzing history or the past so as to find there a repetitive pattern which can make the future predictable.
This prediction is projected as idea, or ideal, and used as a guiding marker for the Will: a Will towards... whatever.
The whatever can be anything because it is a reflection of an absence, an absent absolute....or what is lacking.
The mind can then begin to identify with this projection even if it is unattained and unattainable.
This is how identity can be held as a concept "outside" the emergent unity, as a projected abstraction: nation, state, god, church or whatever the mind thinks promises a fulfillment.  

(c)
Once certain concepts are taken for granted then the mode of thinking falls into place, having its own logic which must be adhered to.
  For instance in mathematics 1+1=2 is definitely a logical conclusion but only if one takes it for granted that the #1 is a singular, absolute thing, or a symbol of it.
Similarly the Law of Identity makes sense, is logically consistent, if one takes it for granted that similarity is possible because an absolute state of inertia or a core or a thingness is a given and when any symbol can be applied to represent this absolute static similarity...like the letter A.
In fact A is the favourite English symbol for just about any singularity: a tree, a car, a man, a woman, a dog.
The A can be applied to anything implying a simplified/generalized state of dogness, treenis, humanness, and so on.
It is a representation of an absolute which must be implied and taken for granted though when one says a dog and then point to it a week later and says a dog one is pointing at a different phenomenon, perhaps tied with its past with a code which makes it a manifestation of this past but which excludes the multiple environmental effects and the multiple changes this produced changing the dog in ways that would make the alterations far more interesting than the similarities.

A work in progress... like existence.

Last edited by Satyr on Mon May 16, 2016 11:48 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Satyr in Short Empty
PostSubject: 31-38 Satyr in Short EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:57 am

Physics <> Metaphysics

( 31 )
Similar/Different: The perception of similarities is founded on the juxtaposition of one abstraction with the next, in a linear continuum of consciousness.
It begins with an innate perception of an other’s familiarity. We can imagine that an organism’s survival was helped by the visceral recognition of what it required to self-maintain itself in the alien otherness.
The other, still an unknown environmental element, had to be distinguished as being edible or inedible, later developing into the recognition of its threat level.
The organism being an emergent unity of (inter)activities, each constituting what we call an element in the environment, would be attracted to elements in the environment outside its willful control.
This recognition enabled it to correct the ongoing effects of (inter)activity and the attrition it produced upon the emergent unity.
The organism had to recognize what element sin the environment it required so as to appropriate them and integrate them within its own emergent unity.

(a)
The perception of similarity is in fact the perception of pattern.
A pattern is a recognition of similarity in a process; one which repeats itself.
This similarity is perceived by juxtaposing one abstraction (experience, knowledge) with the next (linear continuum) which is derived from the immediate environment (sensual awareness).
Whatever similarities are perceived and the extent to which they carry on from abstraction to abstraction, constitutes a pattern.  
This turns the unknown and chaotic into something known and familiar and for this reason less stressful for the organism.

(b)
The mind is a forager of order, and repetitive, consistency is an indication of an emerging order.
The mind latches onto that, wanting to absorb it into its own ordering (assimilation, feeding, knowing).
It's need is that for the absent absolute, and so any phenomenon exhibiting a form of order it recognizes is perceived.
The attraction felt is proportional to the degree of order this other has in relation to the observing mind.
since power is another term for order: power is attractive and seductive.

(c)
This willful movement towards the absent absolute, or any indication of it, is what has been described as a Will to Life - Will to Power - Will to Knowledge - Will to God etc.
It is a resistance to entropy and a rejection of the Flow/Flux.
It constitutes, if taken to an extreme, the masculine polarity of nihilism.
The Hellenic balance, which asceticism brings about, is a middle ground.
The overman is a description of this hypothetical man of balances: resisting but not seeking absolution - masculine but not denying the feminine - mortal but aware that mortality is necessary - adaptive but unwilling to sacrifice his core principles: a mix of masculine and feminine attitudes where the masculine dominates not by denying and repressing (extreme asceticism as Christian and many Buddhist and Hindu schools teach) but by dominating and controlling.

( 32 )
Nihilism: the term defines a total and absolute rejection of reality, the world, nature.
It is based on binary logic: all or nothing.
If not God then Nil.
If not perfection then destruction.
This either/or attitude is quintessentially nihilistic.
Nihilism can have, for this reason, two forms: positive (masculine) and negative (feminine)

(a)
The most well known form of nihilism is the feminine form.
It is the most seductive and duplicitous. It pretends to be 'positive' when it proposes the negation of all perception, reality, consciousness.
This form of self-denouncing world-denying self-hatred proposes a surrender to the Fluidity of nature... towards the absolute void.
It's ideal state is an immersion in emptiness; to be lost in a no-thing.
Because entropy increases naturally, with no effort required, this form of surrender is feminine because the female psyche always gives into the most powerful entity
Furthermore, given that females are a personification of nature the affinity of woman to increasing entropy is part of her psychology.
This is why any indication of order, the absolute form being God (absolute masculinity) is irresistible to her.

(b)
The masculine form of nihilism is that of God i.e absolute order: omnipotence/omniscience.
Here nature is not surrendered to but totally denied, rejected....destroyed.
this type tries to release himself form the constraints of nature and this insufferable tendency towards disordering (mortality).
It manifests as a misogynistic self-hatred, given that the feminine is also part of all biologically masculine emergent unities.
The projected goal here (object/objective) is absolute order...or a singular state of inertia: absolute mass....the occupation of all possibilities (space) simultaneously (omnipresence) - the end of time (timelessness).
Of course this totalitarian state necessitates the elimination of all other masculine energies: ergo states impose feminization as a matter of survival and internal stability.  
This is a tendency towards the absolute which can never be defined since it is absent...therefore it is always a some-thing.
The "some" aspect of the concept is where the masculine competition takes place: ideologies, ideas, memes, genes etc.
To the no-thing it presents a hope: a some-thing, where thingness is presupposed as either already existing and awaiting discovery (feminine) or as under construction and so yet to be determined and defined...being created (masculine).

(c)
These are two forms of human dissatisfaction.
They are produced by binary logic (dualism) and manifest into two specialized forms of reproduction.
Reproduction is a kind of answer to mortality...ergo the act of procreation is linked to creativity and it represents the masculine aspect of human nature, in both females and males.
Ergo, even in females it is the male hormone testosterone which regulates sexual drive (libido).

(d)
Politics: In political discourse these two attitudes manifest in two opposing political world-views:
Right (masculine) - Tending towards totalitarianism, authoritarianism, order, discipline, respect.
Left (feminine) - Tending towards anarchy, tolerance, indiscipline, disrespect.
Of course, just as with human beings, no absolute state of either is ever achieved and so all applications of political ideology is a combination of the two to varying degrees; titter-tottering in the in-between (mediocrity).
This tendency towards balance is also never established given that the world is in Flux and veering towards increasing entropy (disordering, negative).
For this reason all human political systems are in one form or another authoritarian for a system is a masculine invention and it assumes masculine roles.
All Ideals, on both the Right and the Left are masculine creations.
They propose an order, even if this order is self-annulling and self-despising, and narcissistic escapism.
The level of uncontrolled femininity found in a masculine mind determines the slant of his political affiliations.  

(e)
The Left always proposes a Utopian (selective, compartmentalized, schizophrenic) absence of distinctions.
The goal is to create the coming absolute chaos selectively, and hypocritically.
They sell chaos as a "freedom", so as to make the masses more manageable.
It is an internal control method, promoted, ironically, by masculine minds; a castration system saving the dominant male the trouble of fighting off competitors.  

(f)
Anarchy: The reason why males are attracted to the
feminine political extreme of anarchy is because there they assume that they
can dominate, establishing in the absence of all authority, their own order.
Their masculinity is attracted
to the feminine nature, awaiting their dominion.
It is usually professed as a preferred
state by those males who feel the most repressed sexually or those who have
been the most emasculated.  
So, while females are seduced by any semblance of order superior to their own a masculine spirit is seduced by any feminine disorder superior to their won.
Therefore capitalism in its extreme is a kind of economic anarchy, worshipped by those males who are
the least economically viable, whereas those with economic clout preach
capitalism but practice a control over economic affairs.  
There has never been  an application of a purely capitalistic system, no more than there has there ever existed a purely communist system.
The attack on governmental control, conducted by conservatives, is meant for public consumption where, in fact, government
is supported in its control over human affairs.
By doing so the democratic ideal is diminished as it makes those who would most benefit by participating in public affairs and by voting antagonistic towards the very medium through which their feeble power has any relevance.
After all, government is “by the people for the people” in theory, but by making individual paranoid about government this theory is never put into practice, allowing those with the means to influence and to direct the governing body with bribes and back-room agreements.    
This has reached the peak of effectiveness in the United States.
The method of “divide and conquer” is utilized on a psychological level.
The ideal of anarchy is promotes as a counter-cultural ideal, manipulating masculine egotism and, in
this way, widening the natural rift between the individual male and those males in the same ‘social boat’ as he is.
Anarchy disables any organized resistance comparable to the system’s and so it renders it impotent; a display of ineffectual masculinity screaming and biting but not really doing any harm.
As a representation of the extreme left the feminine qualities of submission are ensured.

(g)
Right/Left - both political tendencies are based no dissatisfaction with the given.
Both perceive existence, the "IS" as a "problem to be resolved, to be corrected.

The left projects its solution into a beyond, or a future time/space.
The degree to which these projections are rooted in a past, or on experience, determines their nihilism - the more detached from reality they are, the more nihilism they express; a desire to erase and redo.
The left, usually, wants to detach itself from the determining past - this it calls freedom. It is a desire to disconnect from the real, from nature.  
The right projects its solution from a past, which it wishes to return to or to preserve, in full or in part.
The degree to which this past is understood, or fully known, determines the degree to which these projections represents an idealized Utopia.
The right, usually, idealizes the past, by selectively accepting and knowing it.    

( 33 )
Gender: A term used to refer to the integration of naturally evolved specialized sexual roles within a particular socioeconomic and cultural system.

(a)
Because this integration of sexual roles must be restricted so as to eliminate disruptive behaviours, enabling harmonious coexistence, and the creation of some form of order, the practice is considered a negative restriction on human free-will.
What this means is that it imposes a limit to innate, intuitive, instinctive (automatic), behaviour, forcing upon the group a code of conduct based no reason and whatever ideals and motives it is founded upon.

(b)
Because males are the one who create and impose order upon nature, these integration are associated with Paternalism, or a specific type of ordering associated with specific goals.
Marriage is such a technique, a technology of integration.
It imposes a limit to human promiscuity enabling the integration go males into the group, and creating a reduction on sexual competitiveness.
These codes of sexual conduct are not only imposed upon females - males also face restrictions to their natural behaviour - but females suffer the brunt of it for two reasons:
1-For females sex is their only source of power and of self-worth (identity), making this technology a sever restriction upon their identity, their natural force, and their self-esteem.
2-Females are more valuable in the procreative act, because of the role they play as genetic/memetic filters and as gestation and weening facilitators.  

( 34 )
Specialization does not only refer to how societies, in order to increase their synergistic efficiency, imposes specialized socioeconomic roles upon its members, but it also reflects a natural tendency towards specialized methods of survival.

(a)
Specialization is a form of risk-taking, for it develops traits which make the organism more effective in some niche areas by making it less effective in others.
For instance a cheetah specializes in running down its prey by evolving, via natural selection, the physicals and mental traits required for speed and for stamina and muscle twitch speeds.
The cost is that it loses muscle mass, and so cannot compete with cougars or lions.

(b)
Sex is another form of specialization.
Like with other survival specializations a cost accompanies the increase in benefit.
a female may evolve the mental and physical traits to carry out her heterosexual reproductive role more effectively, but, in doing so, she must suffer a cost in other areas of physical and mental effectiveness.

(b) 
For  the more expendable male - because sperm is cheaper to produce than an ovum, the need to prove himself worthy of reproduction is what develops in this sex the traits necessary to outperform other males.
The female, on the other hand, is more valuable, from a genetic point of view, because of the cost she must pay for carrying out her role as gestating and weening mechanism.  

( 35 )
Conspiracy Theories: Conspiracy theories are a double edged sword.
They presuppose that men will try to direct events and control (inter)activities but then they go over the top and presuppose a controlling Will behind all events.
This latter is a method of replacing the now debunked God with an omnipotent, omnipresent human force.

(a)
Conspiracies are a logical assumption when they believe that no matter how things should and ought to work like that they never do; they can never do.
Order is a masculine fallacy, if it is taken as an absolute - Apollonian.  
But when behind every phenomenon a wilful control is assumed then it becomes a replacement for the absence of a deity.
The feeble mind, even if unable to surrender to religious childishness cannot cope with the absence of an absolute Will.
It would rather assume a satanic, evil, Will guiding all catastrophes than consider the possibility of randomness or chaos.
In the end an evil Will can be reasoned with and dealt with, but an unconscious, randomness cannot.

(b)
The foundation of conspiracy theories is paranoia; this natural inclination to assume the worse rather than the best, so as to preserve self.
The usage of paranoia and its manipulation is, in fact, a good method of controlling and guiding the masses.
By convolution the issue by including under the term "conspiracy" any assumption which lacks official documentation or absolute evidence is how the system mask its real interventionism within random natural occurrences.  
In fact this method is used in all areas of human intervention: when man uses hydraulic power to produce energy he is not inventing the water or its nature, he is diverting, using, manipulating a naturally occurring phenomenon.
Therefore power, since it is never absolute, is always about manipulation not about absolute control.
This exposes mankind's innate feminine nature, upon which masculinity imposes itself after-the-fact.
As it is already known man begins life as a female and only has maleness imposed upon his development with the intervention of hormones in the womb.
this is also why mutations occur during this process manifesting as homosexual behaviours, or sexual dysfunction and sexual deformities.

(c)
The method of judging conspiracy theories establishing their probability, is the same as when one judges reality and determines what is more or less probable in the real world, independent from his emotional or personal interests.
In the absence of absolute or even conclusive evidence one must rely on experience, secondary-accounts and how these relate to one's ongoing conceptions of reality.
The quantity and the quantity and the quality of the reference points the mind can establish between the abstraction, in this case the hypothetical probability, with the real decides both the accuracy of the conception and, more importantly, the success of the individual mind within reality, if and when it chooses to utilize this conception and what conclusions it can derive from it, to further its existence or its approach towards its ideals (object/objective).  

( 36 )
Elitism: Elitism, or Aristocracy as it is sometimes called, is a much maligned term, particularly in these times when meekness is used as a vehicle for power and hypocrisy is the standard.
At its basic form elitism simply defines a discriminating taste or a discriminating sense of awareness.  
To be aristocratic is to present the "ariston" (αριστον) as a guiding principle.
Of course what is considered ariston varies and so ideals vary.
Ariston simply means: superior, commendable, ideal...etc.
so when dealing with elitists and elitism one must ask for a definition and an argument as to what constitutes superiority and what the definitive, guiding, ideal is.

(a)
As no two individuals are equal, so no two ideals are equal.
Each ideal, each projection of an object/objective, determines what (inter)actions are necessary and acceptable and which are not - in other words they designate a code of conduct (morality).
Therefore, and based no what has been stated, no two moral systems or codes of ethics, are created equal, and none produce the same outcome.
An individual is defined by the object/objective he strives towards and so he is also defined by the moral and ethical standards he chooses to abide by is order to attain, or to approach, this object/objective (ideal).

(b)
As all value judgments are comparisons so too are all moral and ideals judged through juxtaposition - not only as to what is intended but more so as to what it is producing in the meantime, in the real and the actual.
Therefore, Communism and Christianity and/or any other dogma proposing a mode of behaving and thinking can not, and should not, be judged by what it intends (theory) but by what it produces pragmatically; by what and how it (inter)acts with a world that does not care about its ideals or theories or intents.

( 37 )
Uniqueness - The highest virtue of the modern mind. The most unoriginal must believe in originality as part of their progressiveness towards absolute chaos.

There is no such thing as unique.
All is a manifestation of the past, and so the (re)combination of the past into a newer form.
What is "new" is the old recombining in a different way, in (re)action to increasing chaos/randomness.

(a)
The one lacking identity often worships the idea(l) of individuality - ironically he then surrenders to uniformity, defining his "uniqueness" as a superficial element of his immersion in the ONE.
This association of appearance with the fashionable, comforts the modern mind with the illusion that he appears different but is not really so.
Individuality becomes trendiness; interchangeable masks, bodies, faces, clothing.
Technology can alter appearances, filling the mind with the seductive delusion that the past is also corrected just as easily.

(b)
In a world where all is correctable, all nature can be adjusted to human requirements, the idea that nature can be healed by altering its manifestations, becomes a cult.
Free-Will as this superficial intervention upon appearances, making the apparent a false representation, because it can be buried in invented appearances.
The apparent loses its challenging, terrifying, unforgiving decree.
It becomes a matter of personal choice: mixing and matching garments, face-lifts, make-up combinations, push-up bras, girdles, hair extensions, toupees, testosterone injections, botox, plastic tits.
All burying what lies unaffected, underneath.  

(c)
Along with the reinvention of the self, the mind can also be enhanced.
Where genes establish simplicity in thinking, the communal information network can supply it with intelligence injections.
The simpleton is now given the wisdom of the ages, incredible insights at his keyboard fingertips, ready for him to memorize and regurgitate - integrating them into his persona.
Computer-like intellectualism.
Little analytical ability, or perceptual acuity, but with terabytes of data ready to be used.
The idiot is given a brain-lift, a data-injection, an I.Q. transplant.

( 38 )
Intelligence:A term referring to a unity of processes, which includes, sensual acuity, perception of details, processing speed, the mind's ability to interpret, abstract, and incorporate into cohesive models, patterns, it is the perception of patterns, or repetitive, consistent, behaviours, and finally it is the ability to take these abstractions and project them into the unknown future, which we call imagination.
The latter is prone to error, as it is easy for the mind to detach these abstractions form sensually perceived patterns and to combine them into forms which refer to nothing outside the brain, resulting in delusion, illusion, fantasy, or the absurd.

(a)
The first thing we notice is that intelligence is characterized by a consciousness of time beyond the immediate.
More sophisticated minds can remember their pasts, sampling from their experiences perceptions to integrate into abstractions.
The human animal does this to the extreme, inventing codes which can store experiences in the form of knowledge.
At first the exchange is verbal, through storytelling, through mythologies; later it evolves into a code of language which can be written down and passed on, much like genes are a 'writing down' of experiences and passed on.

The second element to this is this ability to take experiences/knowledge, whether first or second hand, incorporate them into mental models (abstractions) and then project them into the unknown, into the future, a preparatory, or foresight, which offers the advantage of efficiency – because a mind that can foresee can prepare and, more importantly, can allocate resources appropriately, gaining a topical advantage where it lacked an general one.
This focusing of energies, is also called Willing.
The sophistication of the abstraction and its accuracy is determined by the sophistication and clarity (courage, perception of detail, perception of patterns) of the mind doing the projecting.
Therefore, no two minds will accomplish this task, and even though the method can be formulated into a method, by cleverer brains, so that other, less clever brains, can learn and copy, the creative act itself can never be learned.

People can be trained to paint, and some paintings can be made into easily copied stencils, but the creative act of painting from scratch, cannot be duplicated not trained into another mind.
At best you will produce very adept imitators, copiers, or, in the field of philosophy, very talented teachers and regurgitators of thinking, but the former cannot be called a great artist and the latter is not a great philosopher.
There is an element of creativity, in this sampling of the past and combining it into new forms, and this is where the danger lies.
If the mind is overly affected by emotion, by its own desires, and hopes, and if fear leads it astray, then the final product will be detached from reality, and an example of pure fantasy.
The abstractions created, even when combined into newer forms, must refer back to a sensually perceived world, otherwise they will be flights of fancy, and they will fail to predict and, by failing, offer the advantage of efficiency to the mind using it.
Every conception, idea, ideal, creative act, must refer back to a reality which cares not for human fantasies and goals and preferences, and this referencing must be constant and consistent, otherwise it will go off into tangents that will lead to delusions of paradise and utopia.

The world is our standard (empiricism), and I do not mean the world of man, this artificial hyper-reality, man cocoons himself in, with his past inventiveness and imagination, but the world independent of human constructs - what we call the natural world.

Nature = sum of all nurturing – the past.
Past = experiences/knowledge. Sum of all preceding (inter)actions in reference to presence, or the present.
Past is manifested as appearance, as presence that can be perceived.
Past may be concealed and ignored, but it cannot be erased, nor corrected - immutable, as in: it cannot be intervened upon, only dealt with, coped with, adjusted to, redirected, compensated for.  

(b)
Genius is the term used for the presence of hyper-intelligence, in relation to an average.

(c)
Male - Female Intelligence

The superiority of male intelligence can be attributed to these factors:

1- A larger divergence between the upper and lower scale, as was described in one of the previous videos, where males occupy the extremes in larger numbers, whereas females hover around the average.

2- It is BECAUSE males are disposable.
The disposability of the male sexual type makes its performance much more crucial.
If it does not make an impact it is left on the periphery of the gene pool, waiting for its chance to get in.

3- Because males had to fend for themselves, or become effective providers, for the group they belonged to, and for the females they may have gained control over, remaining aware, thinking outside the box, was essential to his success.
Where female intelligence was focused inward, inside the group dynamics, only foraging forth to gather resources, for the male 'getting inside an alien mind' was important or his hunting prowess.
The male did not have to read members of his own species, gather data by reading facial expressions and body-language, and manoeuvring inside the minefield of social hierarchies, but he had to empathize with animals so as to kill them.
This detachment of his emotional investment form the emphatic method is an important distinction.  

4- Males had to remain antagonistic to authority and so towards social or group hierarchies, so as to usurp them.
This antagonistic spirit carried through into philosophical and scientific inquiry, for to dominate nature, or to even consider the possibility of doing so, requires arrogance, and a psychology which accepts the outcome of this choice.  
Female psychology had to take a different approach, due to the demands forced upon the female by her sexuality, her sexual role.
Being integrated harmoniously into a group was essential to her health and procreative success. She became adept at reading psychology and evaluating fitness.
Her demeanour towards authority, or to being dominated, is directly linked to the sexual act itself. To copulate, in the heterosexual way, is, for the female, an act of tolerance, made enjoyable by the endorphin rush she experiences, as does the male, when the sexual need is alleviated in a sudden rush of orgasmic release, or by the slow and continuous sensation of stimulation.
She must endure the approach of a larger organism and then endure his penetration into her very being. Then she must endure the many months of gestation, and submit to taking care of a creature which is dependent upon her for years.
All of this necessitated a particular psychology, and an attitude towards otherness.
This is why for the female emotion and relationships are far more important than any other consideration.
Maintaining peace, inside the social group, is for her an important part of her survival and reproductive success, and so she becomes the defender of the status quo, or of power, when it seduces her with the promise of superiority.

(d)
Race Differences
Population divergence in intelligence.

Factors:

1- The idea that genetic isolation accounting for the differences in appearance, would affect the body but not the brain is ludicrous, if not desperately infantile.

First, it implies a mind/body division, which is insane in and of itself, and not only because it cannot be justified using any form reasoning, but, more so, because it is now considered a philosophical 'done deal'.
Second, it implies that environment can affect appearances while having no affect on the brain where intelligence emerges. The problem with this is that it then leaves an Evolutionary gap.
How does intelligence evolve, and why, if it is uniformly distributed within populations, and it does not emerge from the (inter)action of a population with the environment, where genetic isolation is a fact?

2- Hormonal differences, similar to those between women and men, but on a smaller scope, may account for the difference in brain development, not only in utero but later, during the early stages of infant development.
This may account for the difference in European and Asian creativity, when I.Q. testing has measured Asians as having a higher, on average, intelligence quotient than Indo-Europeans.

With Negroes we see the other extreme, where genetic inheritance is affected by higher, on average, testosterone levels, also explaining Negro performances in sports.

3- If all fails we must take historical data, the past, as evidence that something is amiss.
Beyond the socioeconomic, cultural, liberal excuses, of our post-modern world, they still leave a question hanging:
Why, though we believe that challenges results in growth, have Negros not benefited by all this European oppression?
The Jews were, and still are hated among many groups, and more so in the past, due to their spiritual positions and overall attitude towards existence, and yet the Jews benefited from this bigotry and are now among the most intelligent human groups in the world.
Why, even though European colonialism was present in both Indian and African history, did the Indians not exhibit the violence and stagnation of African peoples; why are Asians, another visible minority in the States, still part of the achievers in that system whereas Negroes complain and are still coming up with excuses to explain why they are not?
Is affirmative action a form of social eugenics, performed by these pseudo-intellectual nihilists, calling themselves enlightened, if not, then where in nature is "justice" in play, where a species is saved from extinction by imposing a limit upon species that prey upon its weakness?
And how does this not stagnate the group, the species, the type, where the 'do or die' is no longer applicable, but sheltering steps in to preserve weakness, based on some self-hating, guilt ridden, nihilistic moral ideology?

4- If, for whatever self-serving, bizarre, reason it is wrong to make the value judgment that one type has a lower, on average, potential for a particular trait when talking about humans- in this case that of intelligence - then why is it okay to do so in every other case?
If it is so difficult to determine who is smarter than another, when dealing with humans, then why do we have no such qualms when dealing with other species?
Why are humans exempt?
Complexity, as an excuse, is a cop-out.
Complexity is, itself, a value judgment.
To a goldfish its tiny fishbowl is a complex environment, to a human it is boring and simple.

( 39 )
Judaism is not a race.
Semite refers to a tribe, belonging to the Indo-Euroepan family, belonging to the Caucasian race, 12-13 of which adopted the Nihilistic reversal that later became known as Judaism, to cope with their lot in life, and with a world (nature/past) they hated/resented.
It is a meme attempting to convert itself into a gene, which is the opposite of all other memes - as would be expected from a Nihilistic idea(l) that wishes to invert reality - placing itself at the top with this noetic overturning.
Judaism is a way of relating to world - the present, the apparent (psychology).
it is only relevant and central in the west, because ti has come to infect the masses, the lower strata of European civilization - a symptom of decline and decadence.
It is a noetic dis-ease, a memetic virus, spreading due to environmental conditions man is responsible of: population density, necessitating resource controls, and repression of human nature.
In the east the same process occurred through Buddhism, which was a infection upon Aryan Hinduism, particularly its most modern form.

(a)
Judaism birthed Christianity and Islam, as "logical" continuances of its attitude... the latter by mixing with select part of Hellenism (Platonism most notably), and the former by mixing with select pat of Zaroastroanism.
Judaism, itself, is an adaption of ancient Egyptian spirituality, and its worship of death.

In modern times this birthed ideologies such as Communism (Marx), Humanism, Feminism... all of which I place under the secular category of Modernity... an extension/continuance of the Religious expressions of spiritual Nihilism.
Judaism identifies as the ones "chosen" to suffer, on behalf, and in the name, of God... making any hated towards them a feeding into their own psychology, their own identifiers.

(b)
Contact of two opposite memes, like Hellenism and Judaism had profound cross-contaminating effects - or mutations.
In Paganism Judaism morphed into Christianity, and in Judaism Hellenism morphed or produced two variants of Jewish Orthodoxy: Zionism & Marxism/Humanism
Contact with Paganism, via Hellenism/Rome splintering Judaisms into 3 parts:
1- Orthodox Judaism - Spiritual.
2- Political Judaism (Zionism)
3- Cultural Judaism (Marxism)

All three in conflict with one another.
2 & 3 are secularized versions of 1.
Zionism attempting to return to being a tribe, Semites, creates the Jewish Paradox (strength based on an identity of weakness), and Marxism attempting to merge, meld into uniformity thusly attaining Armageddon by disappearing as a distinction.
The Cold War was, itself, a settling of accounts between the different branches of Judaism.
The splintering was necessary to adapt to Judaism growing power, its popularity, its dominance in the hearts of minds of the increasing masses of alienated, genetically sheltered masses.
This produced a paradox: how to harmonize an ideology built on victimhood and meekness, with its own power - Jewish Paradox, necessitating Zionism and a variety of philosophical reinterpretations of earlier European thinking.
All three versions of Judaism are antagonistic to each other.  

( 40 )
Psyche - exploration and understanding of ego (self).

Platonic Psyche = a triad of processes corresponding to Mind/Body/Nervous System:
Charioteer Metaphor: Rider/Reigns/Steeds (2 - one black, one white, corresponding to the ruled and unruly passions).
Rider = Reason
Reigns = Will
Steeds = Passions

Body = cellular/organ relationships, transmitting data to and from the brain, via the nervous system (internal/esoteric).
Mind = Hub of the nervous system (Brain) where internal data, and external data, via the sense organs (skin, eyes, ears, nose) are processed - abstracted, categorized, converted to imagery, translated into a form the brain can integrate into cohesive mental models.

Binary logic, via the on/off cellular process, constructs dualistic paradigms based on this exoteric/esoteric divide.

Basically the internal data, need not harmonize, be integrated into a cohesive model, along with external data.
The vagueness of the esoteric, borrowing imagery/memories from consciousness, and using the ambiguity of its sensations and automatic responses to external stimuli (emotions), establish a dominion over reasoning creating the subjective/objective relationship, and the Modern desire for subjectivity to reign.  

What cannot be integrated into cohesive models remain, in consciousness, as compartmentalized, and express themselves subconsciously in dream, or fantasy (fetishism, sexual dysfunction, psychosis...) - Mind can retain two, or more, contradictory abstractions/beliefs simultaneously - Orwellian.    

(a)
Abstraction = simplification/generalization of data, so as to convert/interpret them into a form the nervous system can transmit and the brain can integrate into unities.
Simplification/Generalization involves the perception of patterns in the fluctuating phenomena (internal & external) - the conversion of dynamic Flux into static form, then placed in sequences determined by (inter)actions (time/space), reflecting the consequential direction of what we call linear time - towards increasing entropy (chaos).   

(b)
Chaos is a word referring to two different state;
1- Complexity - quantities of (inter)actions, projected as time/space, that the mind cannot process.  
Patterns relationship exceeding the biological, inherited, limit of the brain's processing and the sense organ's perception speeds - determined by metabolic rates, systolic/diastolic cellular rates
2- Randomness - the absence of a pattern/order.

Pattern = order(ing) - repeating, consistent, reliable, predictable behaviour/(inter)action.
Repeating sequence of dynamic (inter)activity.   

(c)
Judeo-Christian/Islam inverts the Platonic hierarchy of spirit {ψυχη}.
Holy Spirit (God's Will) via Passion (of the Christ), directs/controls Reason (Human).
Man's reasoning is replaced by divine revelation.
Will is placed in the beyond - to use platonic imagery, the reigns are tied to the rider, and disappear behind him, who is completely in the control of the passions he is riding upon.    

(d)
Spirit/Soul = a reference to past/nature, manifesting as presence/appearance.
In Judeo-Christian/Islamic Nihilism a reference in the immutable, immortal, thing - God residing in all in pieces/parts.
Fragmented consciousness - schism of the one as multiplicity - schizophrenia/narcissism.   

A work in progress...like existence.

Last edited by Satyr on Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:13 am; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Satyr in Short Empty
PostSubject: Definitions Satyr in Short EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 10:39 am

A segment where I provide my definitions of words, as these relate to concepts, and refer to observable phenomena.
A attachment of the symbol (word), referring to a concept (abstraction), back to reality, the phenomenal world of sensual experience, from where modern nihilists have detached them from, hoping to liberate themselves from the world and immerse themselves, deeper, into artificial simulated realities.

Artificial:
As this term relates to environment - as in social and cultural and economic environment (memetic) - it designates the imprecise point (because there is no point precision can never be absolute) where an organism's interventions upon its environment, and the consequences of these interventinos, begin to affect it to a greater degree than the environment originally intervened upon.
We only known of one species that has manged to exceed this point of intervention upon its environment - homo sapient.
Only man intervenes upon his environment to such a degree where the consequences affect him more than the environment intervened upon.

Modern:
A mind obsessed and immersed in his time and place.
A mind who strives to remain current, up-to-date, and trendy, among whatever fashions and beliefs prevail in the time and the place he happens to be born in.
Modern minds comes in many variants and can be found throughout history as the type of mind that remains true to his culture’s, his meme’s, principles and ideals; a mind that cannot think outside of the premises of what is popular and current.
A modern surrenders to currents, and there is no current more powerful than the ‘towards” entropy, towards increasing chaos.

Therefore, the term does not refer only to the most immediate, most current manifestation of this type of mind, but to a ubiquitous type discovered in every age and within every culture.
It simply designate a mind totally immersed and contained within the memetic "realities" in a particular time and place, and defines what is most in vogue, and those who are obsessed with remaining a part of the majority and of what is in style - a part of the majority.

It's definition is one of temporal containment.  

Nature:
Sum of all past nurturing.
A term used to refer to a past, known and unknown, which manifests, through multiple nurturing stages, in a presence.
Other terms sometimes used are: essence, spirit, soul ...becoming, self/ego ...

Nihilism:
The psychological disposition which negates the real because it is incapable of adapting, coping, or accepting it.
The absence of universal morals, a meaning, is not a nullification of the given, but a reaffirmation of its fact. It is, in fact, positive, for it is full of possibility, whereas the projection of absolutes constitute a limit upon human (inter)actions, or impose upon him a goal, a behaviour, an attitude, which he must abide by.
The absence of meaning and an end, is the epitome of positivity, as it is what creation, creativity is rooted in.
The modern association of the negative with what is missing and is needed by man, has raised self-interest, and narcissism, to the level of a universal truth.
There is no bigger narcissist than a christian who thinks he deserves a God to watch over him and who thinks his life is worth preserving for eternity. The secular version of this same nihilistic dis-ease, assumes that the universe owes him something, that it must provide it to him, for no apparent reason other than that he was born. Finding that this is not the case the modern nihilist labels this absence a "negative", in an act of arrogance and hypocrisy, as he also pretends humility (as with Christianity), which cannot be matched by any honest mind.  

This reversal of definitions where the standard is human need, and fear, though both are rejected and dismissed, projected upon the other, is a central theme with modern nihilists.
In all cases an underlying dualism offers the illusion of opposites, when, in fact, both participate in the world-view of negation of what is.
Good/Bad, Positive/Negative, Right/Left, Liberal/Conservative, 1/0 etc.
Both sides of the simple, binary, dualistic, spectrum are dominated by the projected absolute {1<>0}, making both variants of the same nihilism, expressing itself as an antagonism.
This is why the terms are interchangeable, detached as they are from the perceived, and this is why the modern nihilist can use perspectivism and relativity to  avoid value judgments (superior/inferior), finding equality in the negative (absence of an absolute), the nil, or in the projected absolute, the ONE.  

Positive/Negative:
Positive – the phenomenon which requires effort/energy to emerge and to persist, to maintain itself; Negative – the phenomenon that requires no energy/effort to emerge, and to persist.

These terms are not interchangeable, if you do not detach the symbol from the perceived phenomenon. though you might use one in place of the other what is being symbolized will not alter from this reversal of labels.  

Real:
Another way of saying “world.” More precisely, the word refers to the perception, interpretation, of the world: its noetic component, as it relates to the phenomenon which stimulates the senses into constructing it.  

No mind can boast of a complete or clear conception, interpretation of the phenomenon, and this is where natural selection takes over, separating weak, false, interpretations from superior ones.
In times and places (cultures, societies) where the meme is pro-victim, pro-weakness, so as to construct internal stability, natural selection fails to weed out inferior interpretations of the apparent, increasing falsehood and protecting it under the false premises that all interpretations are arbitrary, and equal in quality.
Perspectivism is a code word implying that because omniscience is non-existent, that ignorance is uniform, or that since all minds live and die in accordance with their qualities, and their interpretations of reality, that this means that reality is determined by these interpretations.    

Will:
The brain processes (mental agencies), evolved to direct the organism’s aggregate energies towards an object/objective.

Will is part of the brain processes burdened with the task of making the organism's total processes more efficient, and in this way, more effective, gaining a survival advantage.  

World:
Sum of all perceived or unperceived otherness.

Last edited by Satyr on Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Satyr in Short Empty
PostSubject: Satyr in Short Satyr in Short EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 5:49 pm

Decided to post short encapsulations of some of the words I use, to aid those who are interested in what I have to say, and those who wish to critique what I say, or who simply wish to attack and dismiss what I say.

The explanations will be incomplete, because I will be gradually filling in the gaps, over time.
Be patient.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Satyr on Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:49 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Satyr in Short Empty
PostSubject: 1 - Nihilism Satyr in Short EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 5:57 pm

I use the word Nihilism in the inverse from how moderns use the term.
My position is that moderns have hijacked words, and have inverted their meaning to fit into their Nihilism.

I claim that the word nihilism as moderns use it, means a cosmos void of universal, absolute, meaning, telos, morality, purpose.
In the place of "absolute" you can place any word, implying a "positive" such as... one, order, God, value, happiness, good, particle, singularity, but also their annulment such as...nil, end, chaos, evil etc.
nihilism is binary, expressed in dualistic concepts.
To negate, or deny, or reject absolute "positive" human constructs, the equally nihilistic "negative" absolutes are invented, at a later time.  

Nihilism is encompassed in the bipolar uni-verse of dualistic absolutes.
Moderns are intellectually trapped within this bipolar uni-verse.

Last edited by Satyr on Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Satyr in Short Empty
PostSubject: 2 - Modern Satyr in Short EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 6:02 pm

I use the term Modern, with a capitalized 'M' to express the latest and last manifestation of nihilism.

Every generation has been the modern of its own time and place - within its own age.
Here I use it in reference to Fukuyama's "Last Man", as the end phase of this cycle, as we've entered process of gradual decay.
This "modern'; generation will be the last one, since it will be the last that will re-connect to past/nature, and will phase out existing in the forever "present", projected as "immanent" future.

This "last men" will be the only ones with no sense of self, no past/nature, no identity they do not choose form the immediate, the popular, the current.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Satyr in Short Empty
PostSubject: 3 - Absolute Satyr in Short EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 10:01 pm

A reference to a noetic construct (abstraction) representing the phenomenon, often mistaken for the phenomenon itself
To negate the delusion that the symbol/representation is not a phenomenon another noetic construct has to be constructed, resulting in Nihilistic Binary Thinking.

The "absolute" can be call idea(l), or noumenon, or abstraction, and it is constructed by interpreting/processing sensual stimuli, and assimilating the interpretation into a cohesive model, or multiple mental models (compartmentalization) that may contradict one another, or, at least, cannot be integrated into a single cohesion.
The interpretation/processing is about simplifying/generalizing, cutting away extraneous data, including dimensions (possibilities), producing an artistic/symbolic representation.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Satyr in Short Empty
PostSubject: 4 - Health/Illness Satyr in Short EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:43 am

Health/Illness refers to the emergent unity's (organism, becoming/ordering) harmony with its past/nature.

Disharmony with its own past/nature reflects the usual disharmony of patterns not in sympathy but also in a continuous state of antipathy.
This internal agon manifests as personality, based no the ongoing balances in organ hierarchies.

Health/Illness in reference to an external "order/hierarchy" is what we call character.
Character may contradict personality, when the external "order", the memetic, comes in conflict with this internal genetic agon trying to harmonize with its own inherited past/nature.
A double struggle, first genetically with inherited past/nature, and then memetically, with nurturing/environment, what is present as apparent.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Satyr in Short Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satyr in Short Satyr in Short EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 10:18 am

Time/Space:
Interpretation of (inter)activity.
Time measures change, or (inter)activity, in relation to a biological rate of conceptualizing, or metabolisms.
Brain processing speeds determined by cellular systolic/diastolic rhythms, establishing a ambiguous standard to evaluate change - to relate to Flux.

Space is the interpretation and projection of possibilities in relation to (inter)actions - relativity.
Space is a product of consciousness, as is time.
Mind evaluating possibilities ensuing from (inter)actions - where no such projections are possible, either because of the component of chaos/randomness, or complexity, the interactions producing too many variables, the mind interests this as void/black.

Time/Space refers to Existence, and does not pre-exist it.
It is a product of an emerging consciousness, awaking to existence - or this ongoing state of (inter)activity we may call Flux, or fluctuation.
There is no time or space independent from a living organism relating to existence.
What precedes the emergence of life, or consciousness, is the (inter)activity of patterned and non-patterned energies.
Existence = dynamic state, energetic state.
Non-Existence....non-dynamic state - a theoretical concept.
There is literally, nothing outside existence.

Consciousness relating to this energetic state, which includes itself, experiences it temporally, as change in relation to itself, or as possibility, space, in relation to itself, at first, and then when objectivity is gradually developed, in relation to another phenomenon, used as a standard - most often the phenomenon of light.

Objectivity= placing the standard of evaluating world on (inter)activity outside self (subjective).
Juxtaposition occurs in relation to another phenomenon, which is independent from the corrupting tendencies of psyche, or the subjective.  
Because the energy of light is the fastest pattern the human brain can process, it is used as a standard.....by all predators species on this planet, at least.
A predator has more to gain from a quick appreciation of circumstances, to compensate for the prey's heightened senses in all areas, and not only visually.
The sense of sight becomes central to predatory specialization, making light a symbol of the divine.  

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Satyr in Short Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satyr in Short Satyr in Short EmptySun May 20, 2018 11:27 am

I also live [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Satyr in Short Empty