Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

State of the World Address.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

State of the World Address. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: State of the World Address. State of the World Address. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 7:52 am

So-Sauwie wrote:
Your first sentence here is merely your typical rhetoric, trying to make the other look bad through amateur psychology. But your second sentence is particularly inane coming from a Greek, albeit only a modern Greek who doesn't even live in Greece. "Eidos" does _not_ simply mean "kind, type".
No, didn't think so.
Magic is about to happen.
How can it be simple from a simpleton?
The wise man simplifies, the desperate man confuses hiding his desperation.

So-Sauwie wrote:
The eidos is one's ideal self-image which one consciously or at least subconsciously cherishes. It springs naturally from one's actual self, i.e.,
Mistake: does not "spring out of"
Self/Ego IS the eidos, expressed as individual, as self/ego.
I am the eidos man/human.
eidos is not a thing I come out of. I AM it, or a variety of it, if we include the effects of flux.

But we must differentiate between eidos as it pertains to inanimate matter/energy, and eidos as it pertains to organic matter/energy, buffoon.
Here you convoluted by reducing it all into one and the same...uniformity.
Eidos, as it pertains to inanimate existence is the recognition of difference in pattern.
Man categorizes, gives it a name, an eidos, to appreciate the difference.
As it pertains to organic existence eidos is a reproductive category, as well as about pattern/behavior.
You assert one as the other, because you began with a conclusion in mind, the Jew God, the universal consciousness of One.
Wannabe apostle.
What a pathetic figure you are, in all this.
20+ years under Nietzsche and now Iakob?!

So-Sauwie wrote:
from the totality of one's being--which is not to say that one is whole, complete, perfect, etc. In fact, one's ideal self-image would perhaps not need to be different from one's actual self if the latter was perfect. The ego, by the way, is not the same as the self, as Nietzsche, Freud, and Jung have made abundantly clear.
And yet in Greek Εγω means "I".
Εγω ειμαι...I am.
A word can be used to differentiate.
It is a mode of expression.
I do not care how others used the word.
Words are mine to use.
The only authority that guides my usage of words is world.

Each mind uses words to express his own relationship with world...some to escape it, others to engage it.
Words are tools, all can use to create a representation.
How some other artists used the tools is their affair.    

But look how you behave....you declare "ego is not self" and then defer....without explaining it yourself, as if mentioning those names makes it a FACT.
As if you understood them the best....and now look at how you apply your "understanding" of Nietzsche - you degrade him as no more than another Modern.
I read him once, and had contact with his thoughts through imbeciles, like you.
If your understanding of Nietzsche is accurate, then I reject him as well. If Jesus said something and some Christians understood him the best, parroting his words, I still reject the message.
You?
Twenty plus years, and it's not over.
Do you see what this tells me about you, Ollie?  

So-Sauwie wrote:
The eidos is the representation [Vorstellung] which is the object of one's will.
No, eidos is the differentiation of a shared past, manifesting as presence; a recognition of a pattern or congruity of patterns.  
I am "human" because I share a past, genetic memory, with a number of other organisms.
A gold is a kind of pattern.  
Silver another.
How gold and silver interact, relate, is not self.
Self is not necessary.
Wrong word.
Each word has its place.  

So-Sauwie wrote:
Ultimately one is nothing more or less than this will to one's ideal self.
No, one is the presence of past/nature as appearance.
The projection of the idea(l) - let's use your Self as the metaphor - is what focuses the past upon a desired future, and it only applies to organisms...not to inanimate patterns, to all eidos, to all kinds.

An individual does not choose what he is, he is born as he is.
What he wills is what he wants to become, in relation to this.
If you like you can use ego to describe this inherited past/nature, manifesting as presence, and self as the projection of a desired, ego....one that does not reject past/nature but cultivates parts of it, enhances it, directs it.
A stone projects nothing, wants nothing, aspires towards nothing...it just acts in the only way it can, as pattern(s).    

So-Sauwie wrote:
Crowley called it the True Will, saying: "Chastity may thus be defined as the strict observance of the Magical Oath; that is, in the Light of the Law of Thelema, absolute and perfected devotion to the Holy Guardian Angel and exclusive pursuit of the Way of the True Will." (_Little Essays toward Truth_, "Chastity".)
Don't give a shit.
When you speak with me, you speak as you, not through some proxy, with their mystical metaphors.
Speak like a man, not a woman.  

So-Sauwie wrote:
It's inasmuch as one asserts a self, i.e. posits it and strives after it, that one exists.
No... in as much as it (inter)acts, it exists.
Existence has been defined without evoking the "self", and it is more honest, and clear.
This is where you insert your bullshyte.
Did you read anything I posted?

An electron is dynamic, it does not "assert self". It acts, affecting other patterns, in the only way it can.
It affects, repulses/attracts as pattern.
Anthropomorphosizing its attraction/repulsion dynamism, part of its activity/existence, is how morons, like you, insert a component, a concept where it has no place.
Calling an electron a 'self' is how the Trojan horse of magic is insinuated into thought, to later connect it, as you will....
An esoteric ruse.
A self, as it pertains only to the organic, is asserted in relation to this dynamic world (inter)acting, existing.

An electron is converted into a self, externally, by needy half-wits like you and your van-clan - did not the Christians do this?
A stone is a one only in the conscious mind, abstracting it.
The phenomenon is abstracted - simplified/generalized as noumenon.

There is no one stone, moron, no one mountain...but only in the minds of men.
A singularity in relation to background flux.

Self is organized (inter)action - organic.
You beginning with a lie, an assertion, is how you lie, to others, and to yourself.
This is what I've defined as Top<>Down thinking...you start with a declaration:

van-clan wrote:
inasmuch as one asserts a self, i.e. posits it and strives after it, that one exists.
...and from there you build downward, a castle to impress.
This is what imbeciles do, with casual pride...they begin with a lie, without having to justify it....they DECLARE it as a starting fact.
If the audience accepts it, or does not notice it, it becomes entrenched, infecting all that follows with an unsubstantiated presupposition.
No, moron, you have yet to justify your inclusion of Self in relation to lifeless matter/energy.
I begin with the obvious...all that is active exists. You insert Self, because you are a conniving psychotic.

What is revolutionary here? Your sickness to associate Hellenism with Judaism, the healthy with the ill, has been done.
Illness is always attempting to justify itself before the infected one.
Hellenism only validates itself before nature....Judaism before Hellenism - King of all kings.
You just changed the words.
Self-Loving, Love-Selfing - narcissism/masturbation.
See how the half-breed inserted love into a relationship they could not validate, forever associating the word God with the word love?.
That trick has been done, boy. You can only fool the foolish, with these word-games.
You are ill, boy.
In my contexts your definition describes inanimate matter as non-existent, because no self is required to explain how and why matter/energy acts.
You start your bullshyte with a declaration, because there's a goal already in mind... has to do with your ambitions to be more than just Ollie.
Did you not dream of replacing a great one? This is how you do it, by corrupting reality, and adjusting it to this desire?

Self refers to a specific KIND (eidos) of existing, and even if you use it as a projected ideal, it only applies to conscious life - only a living organism has an ideal, and not even that word is appropriate, because a cat does not have ideals in the human sense...it has a goals, objectives, directed by needs.
Humans have ideals, as only humans can manufacture abstractions that may or may not refer to reality, and only humans can project them into a future exceeding perception (perceptual-event-horizon) - using imagination.
You've taken the organic and asserted it as universe.  

What is so different and complex, in your VO, sweet Sauwie?
Repackaged filth.
Those who reject it are not those who misunderstand, but those who understand it all the more.
Your drug fueled clan is a symptom....a big joke.
Not only did I, with my below average IQ, not misunderstand, but I had you pegged from the start.
How do you make an infection viral; spreading with words, covering-up its true nature?
How do you make it speak openly, coming out form behind mythological metaphors and prose, and poetics, and insinuations, and mountains of words insinuating what it cannot justify?

Your master is reinventing Christianity....modernizing it, updating it, giving it new metaphors, attempting to incorporate paganism, through Nietzsche, then covering it all up with prose and...declarations of misunderstanding.
Your preferred Europe is America?
How low you've fallen Ollie...what a disgrace to your eidos, your tribe, your family your need has made of you.
Another sickly Modern....secularized Jew.

Iakob the New Age Messiah, and you his loyal, apostle, his first.

So-Sauwie wrote:
"I [Blake] asked: ' does a firm perswasion that a thing is so, make it so?'
He [Isaiah] replied: 'All poets believe that it does, & in ages of imagination this firm perswasion removed mountains; but many are not capable of a firm perswasion of any thing.'
Then Ezekiel said: 'The philosophy of the east taught the first principles of human perception: some nations held one principle for the origin & some another: we of Israel taught that the Poetic Genius (as you now call it) was the first principle, and all the others merely derivative, which was the cause of our despising the Priests & Philosophers of other countries, and prophecying that all Gods would at last be proved to originate in ours & to be the tributaries of the Poetic Genius: it was this that our great poet, King David, desired so fervently & invokes so patheticly, saying by this he conquers enemies & governs kingdoms; and we so loved our God, that we cursed in his name all the deities of surrounding nations, and asserted that they had rebelled: from these opinions the vulgar came to think that all nations would at last be subject to the jews.'
'This,' said he, 'like all firm perswasions, is come to pass; for all nations believe the jews' code and worship the jews' god, and what greater subjection can be?'" (_The Marriage of Heaven and Hell_.)

Therefore, your bullshyte is not limited by world, it asserts itself upon world.
Thank you for exposing your internal essence, from behind that external facade.
We now know what God you serve, half-child of Israel.
They had their way with you - found the vulnerability and exploited it.
Not that it was not obvious with your obsession.
Word games, from the word worshipers.....finding cracks through the most feeble.
Rome fell when the catacombs overflowed, and the feces spilled into the marble.
First came the word....boring itself into the minds of the masses, where it was named...Hope.    

So-Sauwie wrote:
If the God of the Jews is indeed the Poetic Genius, it's not true that all nations worship Him, for (post-)Christianity is not Judaism; the Jewish Messiah is not the Logos; that is the God of the Philosophers, i.e., of exoteric Platonism. It's only with Jakob's self-valuing logic that Israel will truly sub-ject all nations--together with recurring Greece, which I'll represent. Philosophy finally comes into the open as Poiesis, not mere Theoria. _Heraclitus'_ Logos, to be sure, which is FIRE. As I wrote in 2003:

"Raw matter is like ice, it burns cold to those who cling to it. In burning it betrays its essence as a form of Fire." (Reproduced by heart--by _Spirit_.)

Hail Stones!

Never bothered to read what you posted after i realized what you are. Had second-hand accounts that brought news of you.

Ha!!!, a Declaration of intent...poetic genius, or as I've called it the creatively crazy, crazy creativity - delirium in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
The dis-ease shows itself as a surface rash.
Tiny red pimples, itching.
You are no Greek. You could never be.
You only learned the words and parroted them...your spirit?  
IF the nations worship the Jew God, then it is only by those who are feeble, cowards, sick, needy, like you and your van-clan.
Memetic narcotic, to cope.
Every eidos has its corrupted mutations.
My diagnosis was and is accurate, Ollie.
Christianity IS Judaism for the Pagan - memetic mutation.
Every virus morphs when it infects a particular host.
Your new Christianity will be your greatest blunder.
Who will you attract, but the slaves, the lost, the desperate?
Look at your van-clan....half-wit halfings, half of this and a pinch of that....miscegenation.
Repackaged filth...and you, a so called Nietzschean wanting to use his name to bring about a stronger, more viral Christianity....
No logos is not the Jewish Messiah...it is the lie, the anti-logos.
Exploiting human fears, desires, needs....exploiting weakness, feeding on the excrement of other tribes...selling and not buying what they sell.  
I wanted you to expose your true colours for all to see, Red Dragon...
I wanted all to see what you really are.

Out of curiosity...
Bill is the "only true Nieatzschean", the Clown King, is the self-proclaimed inheritor, the son, and where does this leave you, Ollie?
Where in the hierarchy of coming glory do you fit in?
As favourite concubine? The whip, or the whipping-boy?
Always a bride's maid, never THE bride.
Are you the messenger, the replacement gopher-lost-sophister?
Did Pezer take a subordinate position because of his bad performances in the clown carnal-val, coming to our town soon?
I know which clown is the main attraction - the main event. Kids luv clowns, and clowns carrying balloons, giving away helium laughter, inflated hot-gases ready to pop.
Oh, Ollie, what have you become.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: State of the World Address. State of the World Address. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 10:03 am

A student approached a mentor, to surpass him.
A mentor, if he has integrity, as a father, helps the student surpass him, and does not make it easy on him.
He does not keep him subdued and submissive...in his shadow...a means to his ends.

A philosopher approaches another philosopher as an equal, not as a submissive twat, already surrendered. He and the other shared the same world, and so they can share their own experiences and their own understanding, and their own reverence of world, expressed in the care they take in how they relate to cosmos using words, if they have confidence in their own mind.
You can recognize a submissive soul. He does not have the courage to see world and describe it on his own...and the exploiting charlatans of the world, the shameless gits, also see it and exploit it, wanting to inflate themselves, because they have their own issues.

A philosopher king has authority thurst upon him, by those who see in him something more than themselves...he does not actively seek it out, campaigning for it.
Then he wears the honour with some discomfort, he does not bath, in it, his ego.
You are no philosopher...you are a  philo-follower.
A loyal friend that follows.
A shadow to a clown king - royal clown shadow.  

Again...
Justify the usage of the word/symbol SELF in reference to the cosmos, not in reference to your failosophy that has already presupposed it...do not declare it, JUSTIFY it, explain why it and not another word.
Why value and not eidos, or kind, or type?
Who are you trying to trick?
Satyr?
Ha!!!

I use pattern and I explain why I use it.
I could also replace it with order, or symmetry, or some other word/metaphor that will not imply, as patterns does, what I want to imply as dynamic repeating, consistency.
Perhaps vibration, oscillation, energy, but those words are less effective in transmitting the concept of repeating consistency.
I therefore use PATTERN.
My motive is to understand and to represent this understanding with the appropriate word/symbol/metaphor.
Your motive is to shove your words/symbols/metaphors into an appealing package that can be sold for profit.
Different motives.
Now you explain why you use a different word than love, when you are proposing the same Nihilistic crap?
And why self replaces God so pretentiously.

Poor Sauwie...do not cry.
Sad
I know how you want to overcome your genetic limits...to transcend your determining past/nature.
I know the need to reinvent the already done, to acquire wealth through repackaging the old and wasted, to make a name for yourself, to stand out, for once, to be appreciated.

Miser(able)...usury shames you.
Generosity is a sign of nobility.
What value have you given to your ancestors?
How you shame the one who gave you so much.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: State of the World Address. State of the World Address. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 11:05 am

Do we need to read the same authors, ascribe to the same authorities, when we stand within the same world?
Each with his own interpretation of it, and some interpreting only the proxy, a piece of scripture, an aphorism, a sentence, before this common world.

A reader is the sum of his memories, as genes, and memes, and his understanding is how he relates to world and to the other.
We need no common authors, when a common world is what we have, each of us are the expression of this interpretation of past, coming directly from our relationship with world, or through mediating authorities which we claim to represent the best.
What we nee, the only thing, is a shared symbolic medium, stringently connecting us to our shared world, so that we do not succumb to the seduction of flying free into fantasy.  

Christian defers to Biblical Scripture as though he is its true representation, when all he is is an interpretation of an interpretation of the same indifferent to interpretations cosmos.
foolish men....in authorities you diminish yourself as a mere recording, admiring its own near-perfect accuracy.
Every religion desiring to establishing itself as the final mediator between man and world, must find an icon, as its absolute authority.
The authority need not agree, because he can be interpreted in any way desirable when words are no longer the fiber attaching mind to cosmos.
Foolish man, you may trick the masses, but can you deceive the world; can you enchant it through its weakest agencies, its most fragile manifestations?

If you do, will the world require honesty of you, to sustain this pocket of deceit, making you nothing more than a liar...a politician?

Last edited by Satyr on Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: State of the World Address. State of the World Address. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 11:27 am

Preaching to the choir...when you repackage a successful product and resell it as something new and improved.
A ready and willing mass of gullible buyers.

You do not even need talent. Changing the words around will not prevent the sale from finalizing.
The words need not make sense, when the same nonsense was already bought.
They desperately want to buy...you cannot hold them back.
Nothing you say can deter them. It does not matter what you say, if the right buttons are pushed.

Not convincing them...only exploiting what is already present.  

All that chatter, all that hyperbole, and it amounts to something so base, so common, so old.
Make them use different words, force them to change metaphors, and the absurdity of their claims is exposed.
Like making a clown change outfits.
Watch him in the process...his nakedness before he slips on a new face, wig, nose, and baggy trousers.
His anxious movements, his expressions of controlled nervousness...

Look at how simplistic their "philosophy" is when they change words. 
Look at how transparent their motives are when they change metaphors.
Look at how impotent they are, when their penetrating, insinuating, words are made flaccid.  

Fuckin' retards...
I do enjoy it when they underestimate me.
The vain cannot help but do so.
Vanity feeding on vanity.
They mistake me for their own kind, a narcissistic buffoon....and attempt to trigger reactions by attacking my ego.
Stupid fucks.

Call me a Turk because a Turd and a Clown think I'm a National Socialist....
Place value next to self, and then justify it with another word, modular, and defer to Will to Power to lend it credibility.

This is word juggling....talent of the hypocrite coward, so insecure in self in cosmos, that he needs to use words to inflate self as something spectacular - impressing nobody except the vain, the weak, the feeble-minded the already infected with the Nihilistic virus.
Oh yes, god is dead, woe is me...but look here's another clown, hope he's also a half-Jew (symbolic consistency is effective), on a soap-box claiming to be the "real" Messiah....so hurrah!! we are saved, again.
Categories...true believers saved, non-believers damned...sinners.
We'll need a new priest class, new Pharisees....let's call them 'philosophers'...no 'van-clan', 'cause words do not matter. It's all random modulations.

This time for real, though.
Not like before, with that bull....
Proof you say?
Here it is..a new word combination, in my definition.

I can perceive a patterns, but here you must take my word, on it.
Here, let me reinforce my word with more...words.
Preferably quoted from authorities.
Words upon words...a matrix...a nihilistic meme.
Package over package, like a babushka...and inside void...empty space.
No prize...for pezer.
An investment in...
Air.
Bonds.
Jacob Bonds.  

Words floating on air, in abstracted space/time.
Ah, buffoonery though art is mesmerizing.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: State of the World Address. State of the World Address. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 2:36 pm

Is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] one of yours Sauwie?
Is this prime time van-clan material?

Is this the standard I am compared to?
Ha!!!
You pathetic dipshit.
Buffoon...these are the only kinds you'l ever have.
Can't build anything above a chicken-coop with those types of minds, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
I feel ashamed on your be-half.
The burden of empathy.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: State of the World Address. State of the World Address. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 4:53 am

In the recent context of eidos and ego.

1. The ego is the Conscious part of the self, not the self per se.

But because the Apollonian tendency is to place reason higher, the Conscious part of the self comes to the fore as Self itself as a necessary self-preserving illusion.

The self, in fact, is larger than what comes to illumination under the conscious light; it is the entire body of unconscious drives and subconscious instincts prevented for the self's own well-being, from rising into consciousness.
The ability to live, cognizant of every cellular agon, to the degree one can, informs the quality of ego-isms.

How much of the unconscious factor one can appropriate as one's egoistic self.

The incorporated or embodied conscious, to be efficient, is rendered back into one's instincts, as one's  'second nature' and pushed back into the unconscious. If this weren't so, the gravity of knowing would weigh, and a ballerina could never attain to that "perfect grace", what "appears" as 'effortless ease' of her movements.

2. Eidos in relation to Ego, in the human world:

Nietzsche wrote:
"The ideal slave (the "good man").- He who cannot posit himself as a goal, not posit any goals for himself whatever, bestows honor upon selflessness-instinctively. Everything persuades him to this: his prudence, his experience, his vanity. And even faith is a form of selflessness." [WTP, 358]

The world has no meaning, no telos.

And if one doesn't raise the world with an ego-affirmative meaning, then one is ripe for slavery, which is as good as death.
One thrives in as much, one is able to Muster meaning from the fullness of one's self which is the expression of one's WTP - self, being the entire chain of the past and not as atomic individuals (WTP, 687), and to what extent this can be affirmed so.

The self is a creative force.

Just as parents come to fully see their selves in their children, those hidden aspects taken form,, likewise, one comes to real-ization in one's posited ideals. We catch glimpses of ourselves in our ideals, what fruits we bore, what trees we were. Our ideals are in that sense self-constituting.

Knowing Thy Self is a Summoning Thy Self.

"The child is the father of the man." [Blake]

Our children make us real; they real-ize us, are realizations of us.
We are real-ized in our children.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: State of the World Address. State of the World Address. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 4:31 pm

It's an old tale.
An old Jewish princess, past her prime, comes across a virile Greek, and is smitten.
Part of her wants to submit, to him, and the other is too proud, having given herself to her victim culture of the chosen to suffer on behalf of the Husband, in the sky, who will one day return, God.
The aging woman gives in to her passions, and to the Greek's charms, and then regrets it, fearing what will happen if her family finds out.
She concocts a tale of forces copulation, keeping her pregnancy a secret, with the help of her trusted beta-male friend, Joseph, and they skip town, pretending to be husband and wife.
The child born is a half-breed, parts of Hellenism, and parts of Judaism... and only the compatible parts – genetically/memetically speaking.
So, we have the birth of a new hybrid, with the compatible parts of Hellenism assimilated into the mother's side – Judaism is inherited from the mother's bloodline.
I would like to add here an observation of my own concerning offspring - the first born takes the personality of the opposite sex parent, and the looks of the same sex parent – the second born of the parent of the same sex.
Furthermore, the father is absent, as God in the sky.
Jesus can't help but inherit a bit of his Roman father's genetic disposition, so he eventually rebels against his mother's tribe's authority, and is killed for it.
He is not part of the boy's upbringing, leaving him to be raised by his mother.
Like all children of single mothers he idolizes the absent father, and hates him for not being a part of his life.
Identifying with the mother, the son grows up.
When he becomes a young man he goes forth to find his missing father's tribe, wearing his father's style of clothes, wanting to be accepted as a Greek/Roman.
Having no training he begins imitating the outer manifestations, of that tribe, and desperately dreams of being accepted as a Greek.
Dejected and rejected, he returns to his mother's tribe, and concocts a way to combine these two contradicting cultures in his name.

After his death, Jesus is exploited by members of his mother's tribe – full blooded Jews.
They convert the rebel into another symbol of religious authority – and reinvent the rabbinical class, with some minor modification, adapting and adjusting Pagan rituals and worships into Judaism.
Christianity is born.
Spirit of Judaism pagan rituals – soul of mother body of father.

Passion of the Christ is a tale of memetic transplant rejection, and its feverish end.
On the Cross Jewish autoimmunity killed the alien Greek part, the earthly part, fearing its power to replace – it had taken over the Romans from within.
Christianity was reborn out of the reanimated cadaver.

Sauwelios

Sauwelios

PostSubject: Re: State of the World Address. State of the World Address. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 10:06 pm

Three things:

1. I posted that Crowley quote mostly just to piss you off.
2. I have reason to think Wyld is Capable, a.k.a. Mechanical Monster. Though our styles are quite incompatible, I think that post of his is pretty good. What's your problem with it?
3. My girlfriend (you may like this) thought of an apt metaphor when I told her I told you that "having a 'discussion' with you can work quite well for a while as long as one also, like you, just keeps saying lots of things..." She suggested it was like beating one's chest. You're always beating your chest, and it's no use responding to (questioning, even refuting) the various beats; all one can do is also beat one's own chest.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: State of the World Address. State of the World Address. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 6:17 am

Ollie wrote:
Three things:
1. I posted that Crowley quote mostly just to piss you off.
And why would any evidence of your degradation anger me?

Ollie wrote:
2. I have reason to think Wyld is Capable, a.k.a. Mechanical Monster. Though our styles are quite incompatible, I think that post of his is pretty good. What's your problem with it?
Then you can explain how, contrary to Evolution Theory a species emerges out of a common ancestor, and how appearance exposes a real divergence in every case except when it comes to humans.
Does it happen magically, immediately, with no stages of divergence, reflected in perceptible changes?
Psychoanalyzing the opposition without offering an alternative for what is perceived, as phenomenon, is what your kind does.
Now you are definitely on-board with Modernity.
A bunch of buffoons....humanists, Marxists, drug addicted hippies, cryto-Christians...a buffet of Nihilists.   

Ollie wrote:
3. My girlfriend (you may like this) thought of an apt metaphor when I told her I told you that "having a 'discussion' with you can work quite well for a while as long as one also, like you, just keeps saying lots of things..." She suggested it was like beating one's chest. You're always beating your chest, and it's no use responding to (questioning, even refuting) the various beats; all one can do is also beat one's own chest.
That is so sweet.
Tell her hello, and then tell me how you've managed to detach Christianity from Judaism to make Nietzsche a poster-child for your new age Christianity...why your King of Clowns uses value and not eidos...or kind....Is it to then easily attach "self" to it?
What did Bill think of you two? Did he admire your genius?
Why is he not here, part of the van clan, this "only true Nietzschean?

How easily you find an excuse to evade.

No matter.
You are no philosopher.
You are more of a religious scholar. Your disposition is more that of an academic.
A philosopher deals with world, reality as it appears, as it is experienced, and uses the appropriate words to connect and to understand the phenomena, the apparent.

You and your van-clan are no thinkers...you are wannabe spiritualists, reinventing a new Hellenism/Judaism morphoma, a new Christianity that will also include Nietzsche (updated after Christianity was obliterated by him - post Nietzsche Christianity = VO)...performers, juggling words, performing verbal magic tricks, trying to impress, wanting rewards, admiration....power.
The other clown with his performance on races, made it all the more obvious, how typical and average you all are.

Do you feel no sense of shame?
Ha!

Take care....
I will no longer be responding to you, unless you answer my questions.
I've got better things to do than babysit men-children.

I do enjoy you being assaulted by Turd, with his google genius, name dropping, trash-talking, implying he knows it all, 'cause he plucked a few words from on-line and sprinkles them, everywhere....
It is hilarious. A Christian and a crypto-Christian debating who is more Jewish.
One month he's a Hellenophile, studying koine, the next it is Latin, then Mandarin, now it is Kabbalah...
He is blessed by the internet.
Can't wait for his next conflict, forcing him to look-up more words, to pretend he is an expert in that as well, and in the meantime....nothing of his own thinking because it is nonsense.
Can you imagine how much time he spends on-line...surfing, data mining, reading trying to absorb the central themes, constructing a way to imply he understands it better than anyone else....then posting, daily, hourly.
He is charming.  

I would not hope for a convert there, Ollie.
Past trauma has sealed his brain and given him a coping mechanism... different form yours
You can't pull him off the Jesus teet, no more than you can pull yourself off a master.
He sees (mind)rape victims everywhere....healing can only be found in Jesus...and the Clown King Messiah is just not there yet. He has a schitck, you know God as Love, Self as Value....but he needs more mystery, more magic, more KABOOOM!!! to awaken the cowering spirit of the masses.
You, as his Apostle, are too quiet, too docile.
He needs a seller, like Saul, speaking the language of the layman.
Saul-well-ios of (H)Amsterdam.
A well of Iosis - oios of Ios.   
Maybe after he is gone, some tales of him performing miracles will turn the tables.

When Paul gave his sermon to the Corinthians they laughed at him.
He had to take it to Rome, the America of his day, where masses of multiple races suffered - into the catacombs his sermon was taken, out of the sunlight.
The Virus found a way in.
You must go West, young man...where degeneration, miscegenation, decadence, has softened the immune system.
All kinds of Nihilistic monstrosities there.
There your VO might hope to find open wounds.

Ta, Ta,

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: State of the World Address. State of the World Address. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 9:00 am

Didn't Lyssa diagnose you puuurrfectly, without chest pounding?

Sauwelios

Sauwelios

PostSubject: Re: State of the World Address. State of the World Address. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 4:19 pm

Costa wrote:
Ollie wrote:
Then you can explain how, contrary to Evolution Theory a species emerges out of a common ancestor, and how appearance exposes a real divergence in every case except when it comes to humans.
Does it happen magically, immediately, with no stages of divergence, reflected in perceptible changes?
Psychoanalyzing the opposition without offering an alternative for what is perceived, as phenomenon, is what your kind does.
Now you are definitely on-board with Modernity.
A bunch of buffoons....humanists, Marxists, drug addicted hippies, cryto-Christians...a buffet of Nihilists.

Hm, I should have double-checked that link. I sincerely thought it linked to this thread instead:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'd seen the thread about racism, but hadn't read it yet. My earlier comments were made with his thread on academics in mind.

As I felt that, by making this mistake, I'd taken it upon myself to actually read his whole OP on racism, I just did. And I must say I don't really have a problem with it as far as it goes. Anyway, your problems with it seem to be with things (you think) it implies.

Is a species' emerging out of a common ancestor contrary to Evolution Theory? Why? What does this even mean? Speaking of "a common ancestor" only makes sense if you're talking about _multiple_ species, for instance homo sapiens and the chimpansee. Are you saying the various human races are different species?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: State of the World Address. State of the World Address. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 4:35 pm

Saul-well-ios wrote:

Is a species' emerging out of a common ancestor contrary to Evolution Theory? Why? What does this even mean? Speaking of "a common ancestor" only makes sense if you're talking about _multiple_ species, for instance homo sapiens and the chimpansee. Are you saying the various human races are different species?

Is that what I am saying?
Dear boy, you are in a group of morons, Moderns, Abrahamics, who dream of uniformity except when it comes to cash = value.
The other definition I leave for you to stick back into your King's arse, from where it came from.
You can sniff it, if you like.
Your price determines your self-evaluation, how high you value yourself.
He psycho-babbles against those who cannot dismiss the apparent as relevant, like a typical buffoon.  
You aren't the different, you are the re-turn of the same, after the Christian God died.
You change the words.

There' s a Greeks saying mocking people like you, and tactics like yours:
"Αλλαξε ο Μανολιος, κι'εβαλε τα ρουχα του αλοιος"
Manoli changed, and he put on his clothes differently.

Christianity for the post-Nietzschean Modern.
Updated, to ALSO include Nietzsche's critique - digesting it into VO Abrahamism.  

Reread...and never-mind.
Or, at least respond to Lyssa, coward.

HA!

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: State of the World Address. State of the World Address. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 12:26 pm

What a bunch of clowns, you guys are.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: State of the World Address. State of the World Address. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 10:50 pm

Sauwie wrote:
Thus I've coined the term "Quale Organics"-

The only way my excess generosity could consider acknowledging 'Value Ethics' as capable of some service, is if it were to pass a stringent law against coining and cloning and clowning and... repackaging old shoes in new boxes till one has sufficiently disproved or exhausted the non-use-ability and insufficiency of the previous term.

Like, 'Quale Organics' somehow adds more "value" that Pan-psychism or Conatus could not, to describe the same hedonistic Xt. thesis of spinozaic immanence these VOt hood-lums are espousing there...

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: State of the World Address. State of the World Address. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 7:16 am

bump

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State of the World Address. State of the World Address. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

State of the World Address.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2