Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Anfang

Anfang

Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 7:12 pm

Headphones are for people who are too poor to play their music over speakers at a decent volume.
Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 10:51 pm

Anfang wrote:
Headphones are for people who are too poor to play their music over speakers at a decent volume.

The Virgin Headphone, The Chad Boombox?

The only exception to this is if those speakers are attached to a car and bought with money given on the first of the month...

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 3:35 am

I was thinking about the guy who has a selection of high-end headphones each for several hundreds if not over a thousand dollars but is too poor to play music over speakers due to the spreading bugman conditions in society.
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 10:58 am

I use headphones in public transport so I can pretend not to notice old people when they want me to get up and let them sit. Sometimes I don't even play anything.

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 1:46 pm

As for the "boombox", I respect the chad playing Vivaldi, fashwave or ssomething in his car, side-windows cranked down, as he conquers the public space culturally.

Wrong music -> Btfo
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 18 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 4:54 am

I use earphones in public transport (mostly drive a car) as well and if I have to go to crowded places so I don't have to pay attention to people who don't pay attention to others, but I will probably get one of those 70-80 € bluetooth speakers so I could blast in-your-face hardcore music (or any hostile genre) while walking the street, since there is atmospheric terrorism all over the place so why not create my own noise space to drown out obnoxious people, fuck these people...Especially since I am the kind of person who pays attention to others so my nerves get really tense seeing these reptilian brains walking around not paying attention, I get a headache very fast.

I have to take public transport maybe once or twice a year, but yet this pisses me off. I don't know how I could otherwise tolerate these people if I had to use public transport every week, but maybe I should. Of course not every single day is going to be bad, but it's good to be prepared.

Especially since I can't stand that people behave according to the season, when the sun is shining everyone is smiling and laughing, but when it's cloudy people are not smiling.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 18 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 5:25 am

People sometimes talk about the "immersion" or "bang for the buck" of headphones over speakers but I think the real reason as to why people wear headphones are that you don't bother anybody else and or that you get less bothered by other people and both are a retreat of sorts.

I think that while retreating is not always bad, you can't nor should retreat all the time because soon you will have boxed yourself in, having no space left that is your (shared) territory.
Just because you behave "nicely" and don't "bother" anybody else doesn't mean that there is nobody out there who isn't taking up that space and normalises his "bothering" of other people.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 4:07 pm

Is this real?
Make up is such a dysgenic technology.
Maybe China-men have the eye to see through all that artificiality, having more experience with the unmasked reality but for me it's difficult to judge how much make up is on those Asian women faces.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 10:22 pm

When parasites compete, they do so in efficiency: a ratio of control/cost(expenditure). Every behavior change on a host by a parasite comes with a cost: instincts meant only for survival become redirected or destroyed. Parasites influence the host to sexually select for the parasite's benefit can degenerate the organism's species until it has become nothing but as hollow as a snail's shell. Integration, or unthinking/fundamental unity, becomes the parasite's main focus: the promotion of "tolerance".
Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 3:32 pm

Richard Russell wrote:
Nah im a white guy.

The Parasite, even in its finest hour, has failed to break the spirit which it resents. It once thought it could use chaotic entropy for its own end, only to find out that entropy has no master and favors those willing to dance with her instead of selectively using her and denying her relevance.

I have been recently told by an old acquaintance that I am "too negative" and perhaps perceives my negativity as a low-status signal only experienced by those who have failed to adapt or are maladaptive to the modern environment.

That negativity is the gift that chaos gave me when I lied dying, choking on my own positive assumptions, I crawled into the abyss not willing to let my ego and pride die.

Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 6:58 pm

In a Memetic war, you end up fighting concepts that have yet to materialize, residing literally in your mind. Self-destruction, when you know you cannot help but succumb later, becomes an act of valor. Like a zombie-bitten ally putting a bullet in their own head.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 1:01 am

There is a war for Western conscience. The winner is the path of least resistance. Knowledge reveals resistance (risk) where previously there wasn't perceived to be any by those who did not know what they didn't know (perceiving no risk).
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 6:49 pm

I'm worried. We haven't had a Holocaust movie for months.
And by 'holocaust' I mean the only one that ever matters.
What? When?....

oh...Never mind...
They're on their way.
Whew...close one. I was starting to forget...and my shame and guilt was subsiding.

They had to wait for the end of summer vacations.
Good marketing...hit them when it'll make the greatest impact.

All is well when the same patterns repeat. you feel like....like....everything is going to turn out alright.

Last edited by Satyr on Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 7:06 pm

After Trump I keep hearing about this mysterious 'deep state' and the 'swamp' he was supposed to drain.
Most people think it refers to the established political and economic elites - the networked.

But we all know what that's a code for.
If he's not impeached or assassinated....it's all part of the 'deep state' dealing with growing awareness and anger.
Will a single term defuse the time-bomb?
Will two?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 7:28 pm

So, I go to this guy, to take care of some things...and immediately after he introduces himself to me he says to me..."Don't worry", so I start getting worried.
Then he says..."Trust me..." so immediately my trust declines.... "I'm a genius, I have a brilliant mind' so right there I know I'm dealing with a moron...."I know what I'm doing." so I know he has no clue.

Funny how people introduce themselves to you.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 8:13 pm

Unknown currents...
First thing I thought of when I heard of Burt Reynolds passing was how big he was when I was a teenager, and how people I had grown up with were gradually leaving....then I wondered if they would bury him with his hairpiece, knowing the answer...then, off on a tangent this scene came to mind...

...and that reminded me of this....
...and that made me nauseous, so I went to drink some water and swallow what I had thrown up into my mouth....then a shiny drop of water distracted me and I forgot what got me into this stream of thought.,...

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 8:20 pm

Know what's intellectually disgusting, in the same way a pile of shit is disgusting physically?
It's an idiot who thinks he's a genius....sort of like a weakling who thinks he's strong, or a coward who is convinced he's brave, or a fat-ass wearing a g-string because she thinks she's hot.

It's the dissonance between subjective belief and objective reality.

Whereas the reverse is charming, heartwarming...a soft spoken strong man, a humble beauty, an unaware talent.

Know why?
Because the first dissonance will burst a cognitive bubble, deflating it to fit into its true physical parameters.
A delicate soap bubble just begging to be pricked.
But the second dissonance can only inflate, and fill into its form. Untapped resources hinting at bigger things.

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 10:41 am

Back to top Go down
OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 11:51 am

Satyr wrote:
I'm worried. We haven't had a Holocaust movie for months.
And by 'holocaust' I mean the only one that ever matters.
What? When?....

When I first watched Star Wars 7 I thought Poe would have made a great hero figure, but then they ruined the movie and saga. We will never get to see him as a Star Wars legend, after they ruined the Star Wars movies. Now his duties have been regulated to chasing after senile old war criminals in movies about generic contemporary politics.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 18 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 7:51 pm

Guys, it's all subjective.
Your tastes are subjective.
What you want is subjective.
And since you are just some mental construct, blank slate thingy, that means that your tastes and wants and desires are arbitrary. They don't really matter.
Phew..., luckily my blank slate theory and psychologising is all based on hard science stuff and not based on some narcissism, all in my self-congratulatory head.
Otherwise I'd be such a hypocrite.
Not that it would matter though, lol.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 10:35 am

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 2:08 pm

When you look through the replies on that tweet I don't see many sympathisers, at least the recent ones and the highly liked ones are not.
How does this faggot.... tweet get so many likes yet the replies are all against him?
All very fishy in my eyes. Unless there is an armada of NPCs out there which can like a tweet but not counter the adversarial replies beneath it.
Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 8:14 pm

I find it interesting that most historical depictions of "Aliens" in media tended to share an "insect-like" aesthetic to them as if there was something about the insect that is found to be particularly foreign. In insects like ants we can see a particularly miserly demeanor through Aesop's story of the Ants and Grasshopper although I am uncertain if the story has been altered to frame the Ants as the "ideal" example to follow and did not previously shame the Ant-like behavior as well. Insects are also overwhelmingly matriarchal.

Most insects have lacked the excess energy to grow and join the ranks of the other noble beasts who engage their prey more honestly, instead they choose to wait until entropy does their work for them and feast upon rotting carcasses who put up no resistance to their small bites.

Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 11:22 pm

Northern Chivalry on display once again, holding women to little or no standards for their involvement in the modern world. I asked Varg on whom were the first converts to Christianity when the video first came out, and my comment was disregarded in favor of all the other ones with disgustingly shallow "positive" remarks.

Yes, real men take responsibility for everything that occurs to them, even their women, but does this mean women are not to be held to any standard at all? Varg is quick to point out the feminine men to blame, but forgets the single mother and feminine families that birthed such specimens.

Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 9:43 am

The funny thing is that these egalitarians consider themselves far-right nationalists.

It's simple - if women want equality, let them earn it in a violent conflict with men. If they can't or don't dare try, they have to take a subordinate position.

The men who surrender theirs and other men's masculine power for free - the cucks - are the real threat. If they only surrendered their own and accepted an inferior position maybe I wouldn't mind, but they demand everybody is reduced to their level.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 4:13 pm

Varg angers me every time I watch one of his videos.

Guys, guys, you know what else is a huge problem in those supposedly "pro-White" circles?
Those assholes who say they want to kill all women. N' torture them and rape them and stuff before they kill them and rape them after they are dead again (if that's called rape then, don't know maybe violate their bodies, anyway, you know what I mean).

Listen to me guys, what we need is to work together and not be enemies, feminine and the masculine flowing together in harmony. Guys, I know you are better than those assholes. You are the real allies, I mean pagans. Not like those Christian assholes.

Everything I don't like is Christianity or Islam or Abrahamism.
True pagan )))Barbarians((( have always had an appreciation for the feminine and were their allies, I mean friends.

It's true that the patriarchy or European civilisation put (mostly metaphorical) shackles on women. Shamed them too for inappropriate behaviour. Did even the same with men, who would have thought that. But I doubt that successful pagan societies didn't do the same. Not having standards is the sign of decline and social decay be it today or at the time when pagan societies disappeared, when collapsing from within.

That being said, of course not every standard of behaviour is suited for the well-being of a given society/civilisation.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 4:38 pm

Everything I don't like is Christian or Islam or Abrahamism!
or
We )))barbarians((( are the actual liberals!
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 6:02 am

Conspiracy to subvert a nation is shown by trespasses on the social good/social commons; just as a burglar trespasses land when conspiring to steal.
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 4:14 pm

Fucking retards, treating a snake as if it were a cute little baby or puppy and capable of displaying a higher level of affection, even as it's trying to bite them. Even people obsessed with intelligent animals tend to be weird, but these retards take it to a whole another level by projecting human levels of intelligence on snakes and spiders.

Generally an obsession with animals seems like a cop-out to me, people don't want to deal with the complexities of human interaction so they choose to surround themselves with animals, many of which you only have to feed to keep them happy and friendly.

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 13, 2018 3:49 pm

This is funny as hell but I'm not sure what to think about eating raw meat. Comparing his physique to the physique of these vegans, I'd say he's less wrong.

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2 - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next