Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Forums

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 4:15 am

Æon wrote:
Lyssa, aren't you Aposta, your would-be boyfriend, guardian, and protector, just a couple of twerps, after all?

Admit it.

Just admit that lookalike pic. of your ex you posted was nothing like her. Just admit that you are a desperate liar.

I would love to play with you(r) twat all day/night, but have to do some philosophy.

l8rzzz.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Forums - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 4:20 am

Yes,

My ex-girlfriend was ugly. GOT ME!!!!

You and Aposta are a couple of geniuses. Twerps.
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Forums - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:08 am

Let's get back to standards. You can continue flirting in between.

Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Forums - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 11:33 am

Lyssa wrote:
Hrodeberto wrote:
Zoot Allures wrote:
You fellows are quite welcome to read each and every PM exchanged between Lyssa and I if you would like (and with his/her permission, of course).

Then I want you to call me a 'playa' again, Bert.

Bro, if I had not drunk or whatever my dilapidated body weight in alcohol over the course of the day I would never say: I don't care and I hate to say that because it gives the impression that I do care, but youu are careable and I am sure others care, so the carelessness wasn't' without care.

He is not a playa - in fact, the opposite.  

His decadent brainstorm not withstanding, the brianstorm is a gentle, considerate and sensitive person.

And this not at you, but generally, what's the point of pricking someone over their past when they've openly said, they no longer Want to be that person ?

Judge, expose, and make examples of such decadence - philosophy is all abt. making value-judgements and ranks and distinctions, call a spade a spade, but I think there's a fine line between provoking - when you dont know what the outcome is going to be, and personalizing things - when you already know what the outcome is going to be.

And I would say that because its exactly what I've said regards Satyr on ILP too --- they permaban him treating him like some permanent criminal for some past history - as if that should hold forever. Like he's a criminal for life. Why would the most liberal forum do that? Because they are f----ing hypocrites.

And the same holds for Brian and his double standards... Like some past grudge with Satyr is a perma stamp, and yet he goes irate when someone posts what they think is humour and rubs on his past

whatever
Whatever you say, saysayer.
Look, I understand that it's in your protective nature and reconditioning to sprint to aid and embed the final felled or victimized, barring that this recipient victim just moments ago may have been the victimizer, but picked a knife fight with somebody better. Do ye get it? Then think on a grander scale such as transcontinental immigration.
Some call it pity, or sympathy or altruism, nah, it's a subordination of yourself, or valuation, by yourself or valuations.
So you want to change another, in your own way, and exchange this with nothing but that.
As already adduced, this behavior is expected, but if and when a Passerby is going in a decided direction and you position yourself in the way, he may side step or spin or jump or duck, because preventive movement is first order, but he will not go backward, as he is not headed that way, and so when you try to break open his space then you will get run into and it will be on you and he will break your fall, but he will not break his stride to pick up the pieces.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 12:24 pm

[quote="Hrodeberto"]
Lyssa wrote:
Hrodeberto wrote:
Zoot Allures wrote:
You fellows are quite welcome to read each and every PM exchanged between Lyssa and I if you would like (and with his/her permission, of course).

Then I want you to call me a 'playa' again, Bert.

Bro, if I had not drunk or whatever my dilapidated body weight in alcohol over the course of the day I would never say: I don't care and I hate to say that because it gives the impression that I do care, but youu are careable and I am sure others care, so the carelessness wasn't' without care.

He is not a playa - in fact, the opposite.  

His decadent brainstorm not withstanding, the brianstorm is a gentle, considerate and sensitive person.

And this not at you, but generally, what's the point of pricking someone over their past when they've openly said, they no longer Want to be that person ?

Judge, expose, and make examples of such decadence - philosophy is all abt. making value-judgements and ranks and distinctions, call a spade a spade, but I think there's a fine line between provoking - when you dont know what the outcome is going to be, and personalizing things - when you already know what the outcome is going to be.

And I would say that because its exactly what I've said regards Satyr on ILP too --- they permaban him treating him like some permanent criminal for some past history - as if that should hold forever. Like he's a criminal for life. Why would the most liberal forum do that? Because they are f----ing hypocrites.

And the same holds for Brian and his double standards... Like some past grudge with Satyr is a perma stamp, and yet he goes irate when someone posts what they think is humour and rubs on his past

whatever

Quote :
Look, I understand that it's in your protective nature

Not at all; you could call it my objective nature.

Quote :
and reconditioning to sprint to aid and embed the final felled or victimized, barring that this recipient victim just moments ago may have been the victimizer, but picked a knife fight with somebody better. Do ye get it? Then think on a grander scale such as transcontinental immigration.
Some call it pity, or sympathy or altruism, nah, it's a subordination of yourself, or valuation, by yourself or valuations.

I totally get it.

But the way I move (and I dont impose that on others), is to differentiate the Type and the person.
I have no qualms calling a decadent Type a decadent, even if the person may be a considerate kind.

And the context here is a Know Thyself forum… you know them by the colors - they are already highlighted for where they stand. A learning platform can be allowed to be open to all when such demarcations are in place.

Quote :
So you want to change another,

I am not vain or a fool… in case that 'you' wasn't a general you.

Quote :
As already adduced, this behavior is expected, but if and when a Passerby is going in a decided direction and you position yourself in the way, he may side step or spin or jump or duck, because preventive movement is first order, but he will not go backward, as he is not headed that way, and so when you try to break open his space then you will get run into and it will be on you and he will break your fall, but he will not break his stride to pick up the pieces.

Yes… and why I see agon and provocation are imp. to test the direction of the winds and to stay sharp.
I'm no bleeding heart lib.

Btw., have you seen Zhang Yimou's 'Hero'?

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Forums - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 5:48 pm

Have prob. seen every wuxia, swordplay and martial arts movie ever produced.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 1:35 pm

Some would reduce philosophy to a simple recitation of "facts", without wanting to go further than that.
"The sky is blue"
"The water is cold"
"She is pregnant"

To be rational means to set a course within these "facts" by first defining and determined what makes them "facts", and then moving beyond them, without leaving them behind, towards a desirable objective, which is also called an idea(l).
An idea(l), and the only reason I write it in this way, is an idea projected into the future, the unknown, and evaluated as being desirable, or superior.
An idea(l) need not be perfect/absolute, or even attainable...it must inspire, and be rotted in realty; it's function is to direct the organism, by focusing tis will.
An objective idea(l) is one that is both imperfect and attainable.
The evaluation is not arbitrary and does not use the infantile "I say so" (might is right), which is the subjectivist standpoint where even weakness is given the honorary position of "might", which is the democratic inter-subjective compromise founded on a shard lie.
An idea(l) is one of the necessary elements in what we cal a meme - or a culture.
An individual by holding an idea(l) and striving towards it, even though (s)he may never attain it, will be shaped by this movement towards it - this motive - this will produce a character.

The evaluation, judgment, of an idea, a concept, a noumenon, is based on its performance, in he past - the "right makes might" approach - based on precedent/experience.
Knowing the past, nature, as in Know Thyself, demands an honest, courageous attitude; it demands self-consciousness.

The past (nature) can be known in three ways... > one is direct, first-hand experience.
We experience (inter)activity and then find patterns in it leading to understanding. To know the past does not suffice - a computer can be given data and it is, technically, in possession of knowledge, but it does not understand it, because it cannot judge, which emans it cannot find pattern in this data resulting in understanding.
Clarity is essential in producing the best outcome - to not over-under-estimate one's understanding, in relation to other, in relation to world.
Emotion, ego are two such sources of corruption - if they dominate instead of being constructive, adding to the organisms' power, they subtract, by producing confusion (the spreading of the organism's energies) and error (the total detachment form reality with dire consequences if the organism is not included in a protective net that mitigates the consequences, for a price).
If we understand our experiences accurately, we can then project accurately, and foresee, prepare, resulting in an increase in synergy, in the efficient application of our aggregate energies.
This focus can overcome an other's aggregate energies, even if they are superior, when this other lacks focus....> two, is through second-hand experiences, data, we call knowledge. In this case one must beware of the source of this second-hand experience, and be able to judge (evaluate) its motives. To do so, one must return to first-hand experiences and compare the first to the second - the juxtaposition resulting in a degree of divergence which, if severe, hints at either the sources "bad faith" or at a personal delusion.
In nature the matter would be settled with a quick and inescapable outcome, but when the organism is part of a sheltered system (with a price) then things are not so obvious. To avoid the environmental conditions which may be artificially produced and maintained, one must go beyond it. One tries to explore past/nature before the protective environment was in place, or one tries to observe and understand organisms that exists outside its parameters.
Second-hand experiences (knowledge) will also be explored to find patterns, and these patterns will be compared with first-hand experiences and/or experiences derived from outside the perimeters of the environment this knowledge is produced within...> the third method uses the understanding of both the first and the second to short-cut the process.
In this case the organism, having understood how and why appearance/presence, is a manifestation of past/nature - nurture being another word for presence, the present conditioning, the present circumstances, the present (inter)activities) - and the organism understanding how and why man intervenes upon the past/nature, to bring about a "desirable" outcome, which may divert or contradict this past/nature, and having, also, understood how and why these human interventions manifest as an usurping presence/appearance, will be able to perceive patterns hidden beneath manmade effects, such as clothing, language, make-up, ritualized behaviour, peer pressured gestured and so on.
Once the organism, the individual, becomes adept at this cutting through the symbols, the memetic effects, and once he or she can appreciate the appearances which is there, but covered, buried, hidden, under layers of human contrivances, words, learned (inter)actions, and parroted knowledge, then (s)he will be able to directly evaluate his own abstractions of world with the world beneath the human contrivances, returning the process to the first method, which is also the most reliable.
Without the inevitable dire consequences of error, how would an individual within a sheltered environment be able to judge, and not be seduced by the easy subjective view he wants to be true, and without remaining on the simple recitation of "facts" (data storage) without being able to judge, forced to wait for a judgment" to be given to him/her, either form above (some God), or from below, (some institution, returning him to the second method).

The method is painstakingly long and full of arduous, corrupting possibilities.
It demands courage, a strong constitution, patience, attention to detail, persistence, and strength.
The idea(l), the abstraction, whatever it may be, must be continuously juxtaposed to a world buried underneath human artifices - the noumenon, connected to a phenomenon not produced by human interventions.
The world, the objective, dynamic world is present....often buried in human symbols, constructs, words with no reference to anything outside human brains.
This process is an (un)covering, a (re)membering, it is not an inventing of something new and something unique.
This method attempts to cleanse the individual of all memetic influences, so as to get to the underlying genetic source - the primordial memory, of experience produced and passed on before any baby is ever born.
This is not so hard to do, if one is honest and persistent.
Every individual is a manifestation of this past, so (s)he carriers inside of him/her this past, in raw, unprocessed form.
But if this meditative method is not possible for you, then an easy alternative is also available: nature, while it still exists untouched by human meddling.
studying organism, related to humans, if possible, closely, will open up vistas of untapped data - and there understanding can awaken.

Marcus Aurelius wrote:
...of each thing, ask: what is it, in and of itself?

Ask, what is sex, and, so, what is homosexuality;what is pleasure, what pain; what is love, and what hate; what is intelligence, and what stupidity; what is superior, and what inferior?
And each time you ask, seek the answer in your deepest self, or, if not possible, in creatures existing in a natural environment.
Every answer should not be self-serving, subjectively reinforced and maintained.
If the answer is not valuable even without your presence, after you are dead, then it is worthless mental masturbation; if the answer is not based out there, in the world, and not inside your head, where the elimination of your head makes ti go away, then it is worthless; if you feel it, without being able to offer arguments and/or evidence, then it is worthless.
What is worthless you set aside, as another human artifice...useful, perhaps, within human environments, artificially produced and maintained systems, but no more than that.  
If the words, you use, symbolizing noumena, in your head, can only refer to other words, either back in your head or in the head of another, then they are highly suspect.
A word, symbolizing a noumneon, inside your head, an abstraction, must refer to a phenomenon outside your head, and if you cannot make such a connection then it is theoretical.

Words must be used as they were intended to be sued, as tools for engaging the world, not toys for playing, or drugs for numbing yourself in the face of it.
Each word referring to a phenomenon outside human environments, lends your noumena an indisputable advantage over those words that remain detached or that can only refer to other human contrivances: phenomena produced and maintained by human meddling upon natural processes.

Think....will this phenomenon exist if humans disappeared tomorrow?
If not, then the phenomenon is a human artifice.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 7:05 pm

Anyone still believing that lifeless matter/energy organizes itself because it values itself, or that one can use the word "self" when it comes to a particle, a cloud,a  stone, a water molecule, is only stuck in that old Spinozean, Jew paradigm - the secular form of the Judeo-Christian dogma....now some are recruiting Nietzsche as their ancestor when they offer a repackaged Judeo-Christian/Islamic lie he despised.
The only reason he was not openly anti-Semitic and was anti-antisemitic has been explained elsewhere.
This is not hatred for a people, because the Jews were never a race....they were a meme trying to become a race. This is a rejection of a mental, memetic dis-ease. a dis-ease so invasive and duplicitous it has seeped inot many forms of thinking, judging, and infect those who believe themselves to be healthy and rational.

For shame...to use effete men-children, emasculated souls, for your superficial ends; to seduce them with flattery and fake respect, and sell them the same old feel-good bullshit, just to be infamous, to be popular, to be the next thing in "fashion".
If lying and pretense were nobility then every Jew would be the ideal Aryan; if selling image, and being popular was being a Greek then Socrates would not be a symptom of Hellenic decline but it's most esteemed representative among the Moderns...oh wait, he is.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 8:41 pm

It isn't enough to have A father present i the household while growing up, no more than it is enough to have A mother, or to have any food on the table, and any drink, and any schooling.
Many of those who use Freudian psychology fail to first, understand the Semite's influences - now part of the modern mindset - and then how they, even with a father present, did not have a father at all.

To explain a stunted physical development as the absence of nutrition fails to take into account quality.
A family may dine on abundance of fast-food crap, and another may dine on a bit of nutritionally wealthy food.
In fact present day poverty is characterized by obesity, not, as it was in the past, by emaciation.
White trash and Negroes have plenty of food to eat.
Crap, like the shit they listen to and call music or watch and call entertainment, but crap nonetheless.

A deficient and present "father" can be worse than an absent one.

How the desperate expose themselves, drop their pants, in public, and then accuse others of exhibitionism; peek through keyholes and windows, and then accuse others of voyeurism; spend their time indulging in all forms of decrepitude and then have the gall to accuse others of sickness.
This is how they show themselves...because all, who remain human, want to be seen by all...because all, in their minds, are like them.
The like-minded find comfort in the ones they want to be a part of - in each other.
When all are considered part of who and what they are, then they want to be seen by all, indiscriminately.
Non-discrimination works both ways.
To consider all appearances superficial, and to consider all perceptions of the apparent, equal; to consider all wroth seeing, and all worth be seen by.
A whore's principle - more is better.
All are worth it, and you are worthy of all.

Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Forums - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 9:14 pm

Bought and sold, traded, passed around, loaned, "fingered" as Russians exclaim, or whatever can accordingly be ascribed a crypto price as value, is the membership and memorandum of an economically orientated democratization and concurrent globalization, which consequently transdefigures commodities into a universal substrate: every girl has her price; every boy has his pay and everybody has their value/worth.

Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Forums - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 10:03 pm

It's not really a competition for me....

Which women on these forums are worth competing over? I may or may not have a picture of Lyssa, but even if it is her, so what? Has anybody been laid through these forums? Are the women around here, truly worth it? I don't know. My brief relationship and interactions with Natalie was fine, nothing gained nothing lost.

Jealousy is unbecoming.
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Forums - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 10:09 pm

How provocative, evocative of an insecure closet-liberal dramaqueen.

Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Forums - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 10:09 pm

In the end, I believe that walking down to the local bar and banging some decent looking chick is the same as, if not better than flattering these online "women" who may or may not be who they claim to be.

After all the years spent philosophizing, they really do not add to philosophy, but instead subtract and distract.

As a younger man, I used to believe that females were capable of philosophizing and great intellectual endeavors. I have lost most of my faith in this preposition, now. There simply is not enough time to believe in it. And if it were even true then it would be something forced, something procreated by man. Something artificial.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Forums - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 10:10 pm

Hrodeberto wrote:
How provocative, evocative of an insecure closet-liberal dramaqueen.
Hush child, before your superiors......
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Æon wrote:
It's not really a competition for me....

Which women on these forums are worth competing over?  I may or may not have a picture of Lyssa, but even if it is her, so what?  Has anybody been laid through these forums?  Are the women around here, truly worth it?  I don't know.  My brief relationship and interactions with Natalie was fine, nothing gained nothing lost.

Jealousy is unbecoming.

Sour grapes are a form of envy, boy.
Imagining them as ugly, or stupid, because they will not spread their legs to your infantile threats, is unbecoming.

I was laid through these forums.
Back on my sciforum days.
Brian has.
Right Ziiit?
She wanted me next....remember?
Sweet echo.
So giving, she was...offered you the same, no?
I bet many more have hooked up through these venues...it's the new in-thing...did you not notice?

Not all females are as "open" and willing, boy.
More sophisticated females, more emotionally mature ones, are not going to show their tits and ass to you, like Natalie did.
Not all females are so simple, or sluts, or desperate.
They have higher standards, different criteria of evaluating potential mates, friends, companions, whatever.
They discriminate.

Who knows what is happening behind closed doors, boy?
I don't...and that's part of the fun, for me.
To figure out the private, by analyzing the public.
It's the only thing that keeps me interested, when most forums dwellers are average, and dull.
I would be bored without this element.
That, and those rare gems, that offer more than the potential to just get laid.
I have a different goal, something more than just cuming, boy.
But I am older, and don't care about the sex stuff as much as I used to.
Friendship is more important to me. Finding people I can relate to, who share my concerns, my interests, and my goals.
Something more than what I can find in my immediate environment, full of dimwits, hedonists, and brain-dead imbeciles.
If I wanted sex with some random dumb whore, as you said, I would go to a bar.
I've been to bars, I am sick of them and all who frequent them.
I would pay some call-girl....and then she could fuck off and leave me alone.
I want more.
That is not enough for me.
More or...nothing.

But you still haven't told me what I stole from you.
Was it the brackets?
Like ideal and idea(l)?
Was that your genius, your innovation?
Style, aesthetics, form...Ha!!!

Tell them...they may change their mind about you, and many will flock to your cock,...ahem your call.
Tell them how and why I was affected by your brilliance.

Last edited by Satyr on Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Forums - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 10:36 pm

I enjoy how wrong you are.

You still have a lot to learn about my...idea(l)s.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 10:40 pm

Evasion....how coy you are...still a little girl.
You haven't grown one bit.
You've just picked up new words to string together trying to imitate, to get the effect you covet.
Pussy....it always has been and will be about pussy.
But you do not want the everyday dumb whores, you know and pay, the cheap ones....you also want more.
Something rare...valuable, that will reflect good upon you.
A trophy.
Someone to love you for you; to want you and only you.
Every time you fail you resent, and instead of turning that anger inward you turn it outward.

Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Forums - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 10:48 pm

Do I have need to evade your projections???

Do I pay for sex? Tell me more.

I have been laid through meeting a female on the internet, but not on these philosophy forums. Here's a better question, are these females actually philosophical and how?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 11:09 pm

All have a philosophy, boy...whether adopted from another, or due to their own insights. All.
Female philosophers are rare, and most are below the average male...but some, few, are above the average moron, male.
Understanding a point of view and being able to defend it, requires some genius.
Regurgitating, imitating, and remaining clueless is common, easy....average.
A female need not be above the best male....to be worth it.
That's not her role.
A female is a nurturer, a keeper of the lock, a defender of tradition, of truth, or of lies, of duplicity, of debauchery.
It depends on her nature, her past....her essence, her quality.
She is a filter...the whores filtering out nobility, the noble ones filtering out men-whores, the effete, the dis-eased.
That's a female's role.

A woman who reproduces nobility, whether this is genetically, by giving birth, or memetically, by giving birth to a man's ideals, nurturing them to maturity, is noble herself.
In Sparta, boy, the only warriors who deserved their name on their tombstone were the ones who died in battle....they, and women who died during childbirth.
Do you understand?

Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Forums - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 11:12 pm

And how....

Females do not have the same thirst for information, intelligence, knowledge, and wisdom as males. And even if they did then they do not have comparable ability to acquire such rewards. Females do not compete, as males do, in the intellectual arena. Not the same arguments, nor compulsion to make arguments. Nor the same compulsion to reason, to use logic, to understand nor rationalize.

Do YOU understand?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 11:14 pm

In the end...we all get what we deserve.
Never change.

Ta, Ta,

OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Forums - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 29 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 7:23 am

'No competition' for him: 'is stuck on forums and general web attending (probable) women' to maybe get one, at least some attention. How desperate, yet bragging. Everything revolves time and time again on the same subject for him with the same anger and desperation.

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Forums - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 29 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 12:44 pm

The only person "stuck" on anything here, is Satyr, of which follows a few of his mind-slaves, primarily you OhFortunæ and hordebert.

When I responded to Erik a few weeks ago, I did so with the intent of discovering how Satyr and KT would react, not out of any honest ill will or danger to Lyssa. I may or may not have her picture. It's not really a big deal. Regardless I learned what I wanted. Satyr poses himself as Lyssa's guardian and boyfriend, protector, quite foolishly actually. Does he even know what she looks like? And the answer is no, according to him.

So what kind of moron would come to the defense of a supposed "female" that he's never even seen with his own eyes? That's more foolish than anything I've done.

And this is all an expected bit of drama. KTS has a habit of leeching and obsessing about drama whenever she comes about. Because, as I explained as well, that is the obsession of common minds, such as yourself. You focus on personal and subjective weaknesses, rather than objective mental weaknesses, which speaks volumes about yourself, you and Satyr's supposed "nobility", honor, etc.

Also, there's nothing wrong with being laid by a hot chick through an online venue.

Children.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Forums - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 29 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 1:26 pm

Sure, totally, except that I live my own life with my own instinct and impulses and interests, how slavish of me; you slave to online pictures of static women - to biggy to admit how much Satyr influenced you, except that you repeat his exact words without any potency to relate it to anything else - also called parroting.
Except that if one gets harressed in most disgustings manners (of course the female primarily by impotent manchildren), one who contributes to here, will get their contribution from others to expose the (needs of the) idiot(s).
It constantly revolves around pictures for you, always jerking on the same kind of photo's never investing your sexual energy upon anything else but your anger for social ineptness around (wo)men through writing; Always obsessed over dem (onlinez) biatches.

What do you live by, stay in your home, in the U.S., drink your Cola and be angry about dem women.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Forums - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 29 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 1:49 pm

Æon wrote:
The only person "stuck" on anything here, is Satyr, of which follows a few of his mind-slaves, primarily you OhFortunæ and hordebert.

This coming from a yappy little bitch whose fragile, submissive ego cannot concede to being a replicated mouthpiece of others.
I criticize you as a consequence of you running your mouth, since you cannot run your thinking, and so in your projective insecurity you try to misrepresent and vilify by grouping me with others who also criticize you.
You have this dissociated belief of devaluation that you can say whatever you please with impunity and unaccountability, safe and sound in your viritual world.
Do you know how you reasonably abate a spoiled pestilence who is unreasonable?
Watch your mouth, unless you're okay with being put down in a pile of your own teeth.

Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Forums - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 29 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 2:04 pm

Yapping children and acolaydes,

You have so, so much to learn, and so, so far to travel, before reaching any wisdom, knowledge, or intelligence comparable to mine. I don't envy your delay. Anybody who has read my material in depth, of which I admit very, very few individuals have, then the last thing you'd say is that I take from Satyr's ideas anymore than he's taken from mine.

You see..."bottom-down" has its limits. Everybody lives by goals and ideals. Even running to a restroom, to take a piss and shit, can become an ideal. Ideal, opposed to, for example, shitting your pants and embarrassing yourselves, as I'm sure OhFortune and Roberto commonly experience.

About females, don't concern yourselves with my affairs. I'm not worried and you shouldn't express worry for me. I indulged in a little bit of drama, to excite the children around here. Briefly. But that's all. There will always be more time for drama and girl games.

Instead, you two mind-slaves severely need to hone your own minds and think your own thoughts. Neither of you two have ever impressed me with any abundance of philosophical topics, responses, arguments, debates, etc.

Nameless mind-slaves, you are forced to prove yourselves to those with higher and superior judgment.

Empty threats and physical attacks mean nothing. Focus on improving the strength of your ideas. Differentiate yourselves. How are your opinions different than others, and especially, different from Satyr your unquestioned leader?

Are you even individuals? How? Again, I remind you, don't worry about me. I no longer need to prove myself to anybody, since I've already proved myself to a few, over several years now. And that's good enough, for me, for now. My ideas are solid, strong, and still growing....
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Forums - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 29 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 2:13 pm

Did we ever expressed concern; stay in your bubble - big words, small mind, the usual.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Forums - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 29 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 2:17 pm

Your lack of insightful threads and interesting responses unveils your (lack of) philosophical potential.

You really should compensate with more time, study, and research. Present some ideas to your superiors.

Speak your mind on the forums in such a way as to appeal to a higher intellect, raising the lower intellects as well.

If you even can....?? What, the fuck, have you ever written about worth reading? Provide a few threads that you're proud of, mind-slave. Prove me wrong, I want you to.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Forums - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 29 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 2:21 pm

The moron obsessed over women in such an agry manner exposes his inepetness to ever get what he wants, only lowering standards may be a means to obtain some woman, as inept as him; how would they find each other, being locked in his angry bubble, sheltered from outside. Talking big about his work yet not offering a thing to be judged but his impotent character, nothing to prove alike the FAGTOW who does not need a woman after being denied sexual access, pretentious 'uncaringness'.
Yet, the need to come here, why so, again. Ah, ye, we are his specimen (his cover, shh).

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Forums - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 29 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 2:26 pm

Appealing to the nameless audience betrays your mental weakness, child.

...so much to learn. But I enjoy watching you construct lies to protect your fragile ego from penetration, Continue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forums - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forums
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 29 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next