Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Forums

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 1:01 pm

By the way, sweets...
A little birdie told me the "genius", who is now changing mankind, mentioned me by name, in that thread...and then edited it out...later.
If I were arrogant, like him, I would call this an example of me mind-fucking him...but because I know how needy he is, and how he can't help but come here under false pretenses, I will let his actions speak for themselves.

I could tell you what my IQ was measured at, but why would I, when I can leave you speculating, upwards and then downwards, as your emotions dictate, at any given time?

To be honest, Lyssa is the brains of KT, I'm the character, the charisma, the face, and apaosha is the artist.

Who comes here, why they come here, how many come here, I'll leave it up to you, and others to decide for themselves.
That would be an indication of impact...to whatever degree one can use this term on the internet in some forum about philosophy, amongst a bunch of nerds.

Value judgments are comparison, dear. Compare KT and ILP or Humanrchy...or whatever, on your own.
You and others can decide for themselves without me declaring anything.  

Funny that even after telling you what I did....back here is where you came.

Last edited by Satyr on Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 1:05 pm

Just returning the compliment, dear.

Is it not interesting that he responds to Lyssa, who posted my words, mentions me by name, then goes back and edits it out?
no?

How about that he is a member here, using a different moniker?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 1:16 pm

Performance is action...for them.
Performance, for me, is the evaluation of action, using a value standard, an idea(l).
In relation to a projected idea(l) do I value my existence.
An animal need not evaluate itself in this way.
It's projected object/objective is tied to a phenomenon...It acts on impulse.
Only a human, using imagination, can detach the noumenon from the phenomenon, and project an object/objective with no reference points to any phenomenon.
The fewer reference point to a phenomenon a projection has, the more artificial it is.

I act = I exist
My existence is me (inter)acting.
I am not a thing that just happens to act.
I AM action.

"I think therefore I am" where there is no "I", and so no "therefore".
The I and the think are tautologies.
Self-consciousnesses relating to consciousness.
The "therefore" is the distance, the separation, necessary to make this process possible.
A retard, taking words literally, or a nihilist wanting to use words to escape, will use this separation to manufacture the mind/body dichotomy, corresponding to subjective/objective, ideal/real, noumenon/phenomenon, which can then be inverted.  

Performance is a measure of this (inter)action using a standard, an ideal.
Like all value judgments the performance is a comparison between the individual's actions and a projected, object/objective, which is made into a desirable, social idea(l), to manipulate actions.
Since these ideals are human constructs, performance can be a measure of how one's actions are evaluated within a man-made, artificial system of ideals.
If the system is nihilistic this performance will be a measure of this nihilistic drive to detach from reality; then given accolades by all those who participate and share in this nihilistic ideal's promise.

No need for self-affirmation.
I AM consciousness...I affirm myself AFTER I discover myself amongst otherness, as the final act of consciousness, becoming self-aware, and then judging this self in relation to otherness.
I AM ordering.

I can despise myself and still continue acting in the ways that maintain me.

I experience my existence as NEED...which may grow in degree to what we call suffering, pain.
I do not have to acknowledge need, to be needy.
My body has evolved a storage for nutrients form where it draws sustenance continuously....I NEED even when I feel satisfied.
I do not have to be conscious of it....the processes of feeding my need have been automated.
And so self-knowledge, Know Thyself is an advancement...not a given.

Consciousness is a tool that enhances my survivability.
Self-consciousness where I might value myself, is alter to evolve.
A tree need not value itself, or know itself, to act, because acting is what it is, in a way that maintains it alive.

Life is not something added to what I am. I AM life.  
Not something else (soul spirit, thing-in-itself)...I am that which lives.
When I die, that which I am, has stopped self-maintaining, and is now part of the unconscious (inter)activity of the world...
When my brain stops the processes which I call consciousness, or thinking, I am no longer self, because thinking IS what I am, not what I just happen to be doing.
A zombie still has mental processes that maintain self at a deteriorated level.

I need not be aware of it, or acknowledge it or affirm it.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 1:45 pm

This is the difference between us, if there is an us on KT, and the nihilists...many of which can be found on ILP.
I've also called them Modern, with a capital M, because they are the "last man", fashionable, desperate to remain up-to-date on the latest, trendiest, most popular, methods of detaching, annulling, fleeing nature/past.

We use symbols, referring to noumena, to bridge the gap between our abstractions and the phenomenon, the real world.
We are motivated by the need to make the subjective and the objective tautologies, knowing that this is impossible, and undesirable, and so settling for a higher, a greater, superior, subjectivity.
We do not use words to invert reality, to project into it things we desire and hope were there, or are there awaiting us.
We use words as tools for uncovering, discovering, revealing, not concealing, distracting, tricking, burying.

Different ideals creating different object/objectives; different motives, ambitions and as a result, different characters with different levels of lucidity, honesty, courage.

We measure our success against the phenomenon, not some manmade standard of evaluating performance, actions, behaviors, using an ideal which negates reality and avoids connecting with the phenomenon.
Our goal is to make as many connections between our noumena and the phenomenon, our subjectivity and the objective world, as possible...so that we can then, with clarity, decide what to do about it.
We do not want to disconnect, and escape, using words, referring to other words, or looping back to noumena that refer to nothing outside our brains.

And so, we need not declare our nobility, our genius, our honesty, our effectiveness....we ARE it.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 5:21 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Don't you stand in the way of my nonsensical chivalry, woman.

Its cute when children play with toys and d&d games with strap-ons... Wink *tongue-click*

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 5:21 pm

Satyr wrote:
By the way, sweets...
A little birdie told me the "genius", who is now changing mankind, mentioned me by name, in that thread...and then edited it out...later.
If I were arrogant, like him, I would call this an example of me mind-fucking him...but because I know how needy he is, and how he can't help but come here under false pretenses, I will let his actions speak for themselves.

I could tell you what my IQ was measured at, but why would I, when I can leave you speculating, upwards and then downwards, as your emotions dictate, at any given time?

To be honest, Lyssa is the brains of KT, I'm the character, the charisma, the face, and apaosha is the artist.

Who comes here, why they come here, how many come here, I'll leave it up to you, and others to decide for themselves.
That would be an indication of impact...to whatever degree one can use this term on the internet in some forum about philosophy, amongst a bunch of nerds.

Value judgments are comparison, dear. Compare KT and ILP or Humanrchy...or whatever, on your own.
You and others can decide for themselves without me declaring anything.  

Funny that even after telling you what I did....back here is where you came.

Satyros(e),

You are the fragrance at the very bottom shelf in nature's workshop...  few have spine to bend over.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Satyr was this forum, even before I was here, and all his writings fill this place with his clear In-sense, his fiery Incense, and his sweet Incense...

3 cheers.

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Magnus Anderson

Magnus Anderson

Forums - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 2:06 am

Stuart- wrote:
Magnus Anderson wrote:
There are two ways they do this "trimming": by turning against size (e.g. Epicurean hedonists) and by turning against order (e.g. self-indulgent hedonists.)

Do those two forms of trimming respectively correspond to masculine/negative and feminine/positive nihilism?

I wrote a long response to your question yesterday and saved a draft of it but now I don't seem to be able to re-access it. Let's say it's forever lost.

To answer your question: probably. I am not acquainted with these terms well enough to able to confidently answer your question.

This is how I see it.

• Nihilism: a deep state of indecisiveness (of inability to decide and to act, "anarchy of the instinct" as Nietzsche calls it.)
  • Nihilism, just like pain (and nihilism is a form of pain), is neither good nor bad on its own. What can be good or bad is the way we react to it.
  • Pain, which is to say, disorder, is not something we can gain absolute control over, it's something that simply happens, it's fate, doomed to return over and over again.
  • You can react to pain and nihilism in two ways: by accepting it/surrendering to it or by trying to fight it (e.g. it's a well known fact in psychiatry that the best way to fight panic attacks, and all other sorts of pathological fears, is by not fighting them.)
  • The former is called reactive ("negative") nihilism, the latter active ("positive") nihilism.
  • The former is "self-hate" that digs one deeper and deeper into the ground (makes one more indecisive, more contradictory, in the long run) whereas the latter is "self-love" that leads towards resolution (makes one more decisive, less contradictory, in the long run.) It is direction that decides here, not any particular state.
  • The former is characterized by premature action, by rushing, the latter by slowness, by the ability to delay (re)action.
  • A man is not merely a set of complementary forces as is commonly thought, a man is a system of forces in mutual tension. No force exists in isolation, every force exists in relation to some other force, which is to say, every force has its opposing force.
  • A strong man placed in a physical environment far above his strength will be crushed. Similarly, an intelligent man placed in a "psychological environment" far above his intelligence will be crushed. In such a case, all intelligence becomes negative and destructive: one uses it not to order one's brain but to disorder it through all sorts of self-deceptions.
  • The aforementioned "psychological environment" refers to a set of inherited habits/instincts/abilities/etc.
  • It is the uncoordinated excess that is problematic in these people, not lack (in other words, what they lack is a coordination between their abilities.)

Anyways, both the Epicurean nihilism and self-indulgent nihilism are forms of reactive (i.e. negative) nihilism. If masculine/positive nihilism means conservative nihilism and if feminine/negative means liberal nihilism, then yes, Epicurean is "positive" and self-indulgent "negative" nihilism. But they are both bad while nihilism on its own is not bad (unless if by nihilism you only mean reactive nihilism.)
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 2:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is the end product of Modern nihilism.
Once words are disconnected from reality they lose meaning.
Then, retards, like these on ILP can point at their own work, the outcome of their own ideals, and declare ALL words meaningless.

See how leveling occurs and all words, like male/female, superior/inferior, human/animal lose meaning?
Their "freedom" IS this meaninglessness of words.

But, do not be fooled,. This retard, having realized that its own words are artificial, and that it has no clue what it is talking about, is attempting a defensive action.
It cannot justify its own bullshit, and having come in contact with ideas that it cannot deal with, it settles for the easier task of dismissing ALL as meaningless.

It wants to disappear in nothingness...it wants its own inferiority, its owns stupidity, to become a part of the uniform nil.

This, too, is a form of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
"If others are not as stupid, and afraid, and inheritors of bad genes, as I am, then nobody can enjoy life."
Resentiment on display.
The revenge of the idiotic.

If there is no absolute certainty then ALL is equally wrong...on hierarchies.
Either/Or...where imbeciles and cowards find refuge.

"No matter what you think..." declarative statement coming...."you are wrong."

Meaning...
"I cannot defend my own stupidity and the ideas I feel good believing in, no faith, so all is wrong."

Conslcusion?
"I can remain as stupid and cowardly and moronic, as pleases me, as makes me feeeeeel good, and nobody can hurt me by being better."

Absolutism, perspectivism, in all its glory.
Yes, people, this is why the world is fucked up.
This trash, being tolerated, because it deserves respect and to be heard, is why we are going into the shiter.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 6:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...when all fails turn to memetics to justify genetic predispositions for symmetry.

In no time, we'll all get together and hold a vote, deciding that stupidity is our new genius.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 7:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And I quote...

koprano1 wrote:
So far only thee people can work with the theory without bringing elements from different logics into the equation - you, I and Parodites,

The triadastic genius of ILP legend...
How does one "work" with mind-farts?
Will-o-wisps of human debauchery.  
And here is the underlying "logic", with repeating numerical symbols to back it up, which remains indisputable as it retains the "right" of subjective declarations...

kopraro1 wrote:
I will repeat: consciousness is embedded in selfvaluing, selfvaluing is not a product of consciousness.

...Oh, no need to repeat...we get the sacred, magical, truth, only three, or thee, so far, have managed to swallow with such grace, and humility.
A weathered whore, on any main-street, would not have managed such gag-control brilliance.  

The tool precedes the organism that applies it.
Like god's word.
Like consciousness.
Like will.
Christians also used the word "love".
Next year, another word.
Maybe...pleasure.

Consciousness IS judgment.
To be conscious is to discriminate, to judge.
Value is the outcome - in relation to a need.
Self is not known as other.
No self-valuing required.
Consciousness of self follows, and then it is evaluated, appreciated.  

We've seen this before.
We've eaten from this cuisine of nil, and zero nutrients, desperately wanting all to be invited to the dinner party.

Check please!!!
I think I'm done with this menu.
I'm getting indigestion.
Can't stomach so many "geniuses" all at once.

Notice how the 9 repeats...
Imagine a brain's method of comprehending would exhibit an internal consistency, of 1/0's

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 8:50 pm

Self-Consciousness can inhibit graceful (inter)activity, as the mind perceives other and self acting, simultaneously, and is divided in its focus.

Innate (re)actions, made so by trial and error, codifies as gene, acts without thinking.
It (re)acts to stimuli.
This is the more primitive form of awareness...sensing.
The judgment is also simple...binary.
Good, no good.
Edible, not edible.

From this evolves the neurological system which evolves consciousness, as a judgment, discrimination of otherness.
There is no need for self-appreciation, self-love, self-affirmation, as self is entirely (re)active, (inter)active.
From the simple good/bad, friend/foe, comes gradation....evaluations, appreciation of degrees.
Self is discovered much alter, as another otherness, and then self-appreciation becomes an issue - to Know Thyself is to discover self amongst otherness.

Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Forums - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 8:20 am

They temporarily banned Magnus. LOL
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 9:17 am

Supra-Aryanist wrote:
They temporarily banned Magnus. LOL

The herd has its own defensive measures.
You will notice a distinct double-standard in all of their choices.

-----------------------

A self-declaring, and, no doubt, self-appreciating, self-valuing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] discussing numbers with the other two "geniuses", one of which would turn down a supermodel because she does not meet his "high standards" based on his "objective" self-value, no less.

Let's see how long it takes these geniuses to realize that words, and numbers, are symbols referring to abstractions, which, in turn, are simplification/generalizations of fluctuating phenomena - noetic devices which would exhibit an internal self-referential consistency and "logic" once the 1/0 binary concepts are accepted as a given.
Nihilism, and its variant Christianity, also have an internally consistent "logic", once you accept their starting presupposed premises as a given.

At some point the idea that judgment, which produces evaluations, appreciation of value, in relation to organic needs, can only be the outcome of consciousness....because consciousness IS judging, IS discriminating, is discerning by separating, so as to then evaluate, will reach its final conclusion.

In the meantime, they may cure cancer and, why not, declare themselves gods.
We already know they are brilliant....and are worth a lot, but only because they told us so, repeatedly.

We're used to ILPers declaring themselves geniuses, some claiming MENSA memberships, others claiming IQ's over 150, one claiming to have found the solution to EVERYTHING, another secretly hoarding knowledge that will revolutionize human understanding at some future date (a sort of bait to get pussy to bite), and an assortment of other braggarts, liars, obsessive stalkers, one of which has a magically appearing girlfriend who he must protect from obsessive stalkers, unlike him, when his ruse was discovered finding pride in manipulating idiots, like him, an anti-objectivist who is stuck on Rand and objective morality, and many other brain-dead imbeciles, who are all under the discerning care of an assortment of "unbiased" moderators protecting them, and themselves in the process, from their own stupidity.

No, things are not THAT bad...but they are getting there.

It's fun.

One day, when we grow up, we might realize that words, particularly using big words, does not cure stupidity.
We can call ourselves whatever we like, the world is yawning.
Patterns, as in phenomena, using symbols (words/numbers) to refer to them artistically, and how we connect to them is more indicative of intelligence.
Calling yourself strong when you've already exposed how weak you are, or declaring yourself a genius, is really a symptom of overcompensation.
Imagine a MENSA member with nothing to show as proof other than his statement.

Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Forums - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 9:58 am

Yea, every forum has its form of PC, which the user has to play along with, at least until off moderation. Even then, venturing outside of the circle is risky business, as radical ideas or fundamental and, or derived discordance are a threat to the sociability of the group and its popular personalities, hence the double standards.
It can be necessary for a forum with a definite motive or purpose, appealing to a certain audience, like Stormfront, but a general philosophy forum needs to be less censored if it is to hold sway to its name.

It is fun to test people, but it supersedes necessity and interest in evaluating reactions, or as you put it: the human condition. Regularity in testing friends, family, comrades, any signifant other, is important.
Back to top Go down
Stuart-

Forums - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 11:20 am

A forum needn't censor much more than idiocy if it's about an honest exchange of ideas of any kind. In a forum that is oriented towards complex thought sometimes it may be difficult to decide if the moderators have an agenda to protect their and the forum regular's idiocy, or if they are simply censoring idiots.

For example, rather than philosophy as a general subject, let's say advanced math; when it comes to the mathematical content one would need to be familiar with it to understand the motives of the moderators. The easiest way to tell if the moderators have a bias outside the truth is to see how they moderate insults. If they don't moderate them, or attempt to moderate them with consistency, then that suggests they're attempting honesty. If they protect the forum regulars, then chances are the forum regulars are constantly at risk of having their duplicity exposed.
Back to top Go down
Stuart-

Forums - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 11:32 am

I'm in the chatbox.
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Forums - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 12:38 pm

On a cellphone, but will stop in.

Back to top Go down
Arditezza

Arditezza

Forums - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 1:33 pm

A forum needs a moderator.  That moderator needs to keep things on track and excuse off people who are nonsensical or do not add to the conversation or debate that is going on. Real academic discourse and refining of ideas and a testing of theory can only be had if it is in honest and earnest debate.  Anything that distracts from that or brings it down to a level that is unproductive should be removed from the debate.

The very idea of forums in Ancient Greece to modern day have always been run that way.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 1:37 pm

Moderating should limits itself to keeping the threads on-topic, so that imbeciles do not post mind-farts that derail all topics into "look at me" games, and preventing material that might get the forum into trouble. 

That is it.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:39 pm

phoneutria wrote:
A forum need not censor.

Where's your support for Satyr on ILP, dear? I mean him as an individual,,, where's your Public Voice over there telling them to take off the perma ban on him, seeing how much you are pro-Free-speech and all? Didn't we both agree they can entertain a clown by labelling him away and repackaging him as a resident whatever and adjust him within,, but not someone who wants to talk of philosophy, its ill and the illness it breeds?

I am not proud of myself for copy/pasting his material there - in part.

But I'm not ashamed either.

When men run away like cowards and refuse to speak to another man 1 on 1 and rather go through a proxy like me,,, and not just this board like ILP, but philosophy in gerenal, if it can only be Regulated via Vias, this is a definition of them, and the state of intellectual grit today, not me. This is a state of War, and at the end of the day, what should matter and what does matter is only Ideas. Rest is immaterial.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 3:08 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
phoneutria wrote:
A forum need not censor.

Where's your support for Satyr on ILP, dear? I mean him as an individual,,, where's your Public Voice over there telling them to take off the perma ban on him, seeing how much you are pro-Free-speech and all? Didn't we both agree they can entertain a clown by labelling him away and repackaging him as a resident whatever and adjust him within,, but not someone who wants to talk of philosophy, its ill and the illness it breeds?

Should the subject come up in my presence, I would be inclined to speak in his favor.

lolz,, You brought it up there today yourself.

But nevermind.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 4:23 pm

phoneutria wrote:
If you are asking me if I would champion the cause, the answer is fuck no.

Don't worry, tuts, nobody expected you to.
You are not diverting from pattern.
As I told you...all you have to do is come here, day after, fuckin,' day, read, whatever your heart desires, and then go-off to do whatever hypocrites, like you do.
You can call me old senile goat, in the meantime.
No problem. You are not even my focus, you dumb woman. you are my means...or you are nothnig to me.

You need not worry about the rest.

I'm only telling you this because you are boring me and I need a challenge.

Keepin' it real, yo!

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 4:44 pm

phoneutria wrote:
I know satyr, I know... You've said it 10 times. Say it 100 times for all I care.

Please continue to tell us how you do not care, and how indifferent and independent you are.
No worries.
You, just, keep on doing what you do, sweets.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 4:46 pm

phoneutria wrote:
If you are asking me if I would champion the cause, the answer is fuck no.

My "But nevermind." is to your hypocrisy.

Don't whine there and let yourself be burdened by me when you know what the status is; take it like a woman. Be more.

But again, nevermind.

Get it?

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 4:47 pm

phoneutria wrote:
satyr: I don't care
pho: I don't care
satyr: I don't care that you don't care that you don't care

you're a child

The slave wants to be ignored to wallow in his/her happy world, disturbed by nothing and therefore (s)he needn't concern with reality at large. They then convolute their remaining this "disturbed by nothing" as Indifference, as pseudo-power.

Real Indifference is about caring, about engaging with as many real elements unaffected by the pleasure or pain these engagements may cause.

Citing, engagement with the world, as the powerlessness of not-ignoring is the slave's ressentiment.

Its the impotent with no claws that will present predation as weak, and remaning prey as virtue, and the path to virtue as highest living.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 4:52 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Not caring, remaining unaffected, call it whatever you want, baby.

my munchkin... pet pet

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 4:52 pm

No worries, the woman still has no clue what is going on.
She feels an itch, a discomfort, between her legs...her crotch tingling, all up to her a-hole.

We want her there, not here.
We want her to pass by, not stay and linger.

Jeez, how long does it take to train a woman?

Let me repeat to myself...
I do not care.
I am unruffled.
I am unaffected.
I am free.
I am smart.
I matter.
I am important.
I am free.
I am a rebel.
I am happy.

I....I....I am!!

People luv me.

Last edited by Satyr on Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Forums - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:20 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
phoneutria wrote:
Not caring, remaining unaffected, call it whatever you want, baby.

my munchkin... pet pet
*purs*

*Harrrrs*

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 9:02 pm

By the Gods....is this for real?

It's a joke, right?
Someone tell me this freak is joking.
Have things become so bad.

No...I've been told they aren't that bad.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forums - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:08 am

Now that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with bold lettering and with mathematical precision, we can only hope that this genius can turn his efforts towards cold-fusion, levitation, and immortality.

A good numerical formula might suffice.

Sponsored content

Forums - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Forums - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forums
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next