Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Desperate Degenerates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Desperate Degenerates  - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 10:05 am

High mutation loads - genetics - are accompanied with high mental mutation loads - memetics.
Genes to Memes.
Spiteful mutants will be attracted to nihilistic ideologies.

Concerning the vid:
When civilization - founded on a culture - reaches its apex it begins its phase of decay and decadence, descending towards degeneracy and increasing desperation, i.e., despair.
In modern circumstances - with technological advancements shrining global distances - this can be accelerated due to the effect of a memetic parasite, finding in this decline an opportunity to exploit and manipulate a civilization it could not have competed with when it was rising.
Parasitism reaches its own apex when the host it infests begins to decline.

Last edited by Satyr on Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 10:14 am

My disagreement with Dutton:
Abrahamic spiritual nihilism emerged centuries before the industrial revolution, when mutational loads began accumulating. they imposed a limit to their expression, forcing the individual to self-regulate its impulses.
It did so to avoid a more violent method.
When all individuals could pass on their genes mutations began to accumulate.

Dutton focuses on the post-industrial age when this was accelerated due to technological advancements - particularly in the field of medicine and medical care - that also reduced what natural culling remained.
Eventually leading to the sixties.
So, technologies further reduced mortality allowing even more unfit mutations to multiply and religious placation also reduced, adding to the problem the elimination of moral rules upon masses of mediocrity that could not control their primal impulses without a reward or a threat.

Religions offer the mediocre masses a simplified version of more complex ideas, lowering them to a level an average mind can comprehend - understanding what is offered to them in metaphorical and allegorical forms literally, as a condensed simplified form of more complicated philosophical ideas.
Mediocrity needs this to self-repress and self-cotnrol, in accordance with shared ideals and values and moral principles characterizing a culture.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 11:10 am

This is why I've said that men should never, ever, show weakness before a female - no self-criticism, no self-abnegaiton, no emotion above what she recognizes in herself. If you exceed her own appreciation of her own weakness, she will immediately and irreparably lose all sexual attraction for you.
This is why males tend to be more narcissistic....concealing their insecurities beneath hyperbole - the degree of narcissism exposing a degree of insecurity. It is also a way females can indirectly gauge your true self-esteem.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 11:38 am

Here is Dutton's analysis of a "midwit", or a nit-wit - like the ones found on ILP.

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 12:24 pm

^
^
Is it certain that she is her father's daughter?
Dutton mentions all these qualities which he finds to be unlikely and can't explain except through mutations.
Maybe she isn't her father's daughter. Would also swing with the feminist society angle.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 1:27 pm

Anfang wrote:
^
^
Is it certain that she is her father's daughter?
Dutton mentions all these qualities which he finds to be unlikely and can't explain except through mutations.
Maybe she isn't her father's daughter. Would also swing with the feminist society angle.
I guess, but what I think he is trying to do is explain why her mutations would arise, given that she is attractive and successful, and according to him accumulating mutations produce ugliness and mental ineptness.
He's trying to explain the exception to the rule, and since he doesn't have all the data he's speculating.

It is true that a man can never be 100% certain that his kids are his own, and this is what determines current grandparental attitudes towards the children of their sons compared to the children of their daughters.
I know, for example, that a males preference for his female children's offspring is based on this uncertainty, under conditions where paternalism is not a factor, like the current ones in the Americanized west.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 6:26 pm

All you have to do to see what kind of people frequent ILP is read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The art of obscurantism, equating knowing with understanding, and obscurity with being worthy of reading as a prop for displaying your Intellectual acumen.
Who pities when disgust is dominant?
The kind of trick shit-Stain once tried to pull, by referencing obscura intellectuals - he supposedly knew - hoping nobody would call him out and expose him as the hypocrite he is.
As if reading "astrological treatises of Behensatricus" means you've understood it, or that you know some thing worth knowing.
Is it even worth reading?
Most knowledge filters through other writers, and most knowledge is superstitious simplistic crap and not worth knowing at all.

Obscurantism uses a basic trick based no human nature.
Like a crap fArtists painting crap, he relies on the anxiety of the observer to not be called unsophisticated or stupid, if they only see crap on a canvas...so the observer sees "genius" not wanting to be the only one who doesn't get it, when, if fact, his instincts are correct, the fArt is garbage, and the work of a talentless charlatan with no deeper meaning.  

This is the dip-shit who claimed he spoke Greek and when I called him out and exposed his lie he then backtracked saying that he never said he spoke Greek, but only Latin, and twelve other languages....all pretentious displays.
He got me banned because my presence reminded him of the lie he tells himself to explain why he locked himself in a room after a woman rejected him - so fragile.
Pity him?
Ha!
Disgust, is more like it.
Fear?
No...
Disgust.
This is the same mistake postmodern make. they mistake disgust for fear, and pity for love.
Ask women. Once they pity you, there's no love.

A lifetime betting his writings will be appreciated in some future date.
Does anyone know the point, other than as a display of knowledge - name dropping and all that?
That existence is incomprehensible?
That's original?
That existence is counter-intuitive?
Hell, I said that in two sentences ten years ago.
A lecture saying what? What is his point? Does he have one?

The truly great didn't write shit like that.
Their writings were meant to be clear and easily understood. They did not intentionally use obscure references to imply what they could not justify directly and clearly.
Even a layman can read the greats and be affected by them.
This is not the work of greatness...this is the work of desperation and degeneracy, hoping that his life will be valuable, that it will have meant something, that his suffering would have been worth it.
How did Nietzsche put it?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Men of genius do the reverse. They make the complex simple. Retards, wanting to be mistaken for genius, do the opposite: they intentionally obscure and complicate to seem deep, when their point is often simple and old, if they even have a point.
rule of thumb: if you need to say you are strong, you ain't so; if you need to say you are interesting or a genius, you are neither.
What is obvious is not stated. It simply is.

Read his final phrase...
Parodites wrote:
I know, quite simply- everything.
The words of insanity, not simply narcissism.

The words of a great narcissist..."I know everything".
Ha!
Who thinks this, or dares to speak it openly, other than a truly deluded, needy, mind, afraid that his life was wasted because he knew nothing.
Quite simply - one of nature's many victims.
Well, at least he got to read the work of Behensatricus in the original Latin.

-----------------

As I recently wrote on ILP:
There are 3 general types on ILP - with notable exceptions.
1- The Narcissistic desperate pseudo-intellectual buffoon - the pretentious deceiver.
2- The average cynic, who is there to piss and shit on everything, s he simply shoots the shit with internet buddies - the socialite.
3- And the genuinely insane, living in their own private reality - the ones who must be medicated, if they are not already.

The lines are blurry because there's crossover, and circumstantial factors where type 1 can spill into type 3.
All three are the by-products of postmodernism and belong among Dutto's spiteful mutants.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 10:48 pm

An extreme example of what the modern information age does to an insane insecure ego desperate for power. Moreover, an example of the excess of knowledge, commodified into a usable product, consumed, and then discarded like waste. Learning can be as a gluttonous belly; all consumption with little to no absorption of the nutrients.

Take notice of those who respond to him as well, the "Meno" person. Their casual conversational inflection, feigning the same self-aggrandized ego and intellectual vanity; as if everything that was written was perfectly lucid and straightforward and understandable.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 32 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 6:36 am

Males that fail to leave a offspring as memory of their passing, tend to seek other ways to live on.
This is a case of linguistic fertilization.
In my culture when a parent dies they comfort the children by saying "may you live to remember them".
An individual lives on in the memory of those that knew him and through the DNA memories of his offspring.
Some gifted writers, poets, artists, and philosophers live on through their art, their words...
This is what this freak is all about. His last hope, before he dies in his room, after decades of never leaving it, is that he may impress himself in the memory of others...
But he has nothing new, no idea, which will make him memorable, so he declares himself memorable and tries to president himself as remarkable, rare, so rare, in fact, that he is the first, the only...
He is constructing an image and selling it.
His secret card is obscure writers, intellectuals, that supposedly offer him insights not available to anyone....ever. Not now, not in the past. He is the first.
Some are affected by this...especially femininized minds or immature minds. These tend to imprint upon the semblance of power. So, he sells himself as powerful, because in reality her is impotent, suffering from depression - most likely - too proud to seek help, and surrounded by individuals that support him in his mental illness - probably a parent who pays the bills, because he would have to leave the house to go to work.

Look at his latest post.
He is the first one to master the superhuman feat of memorization - to store all that knowledge.
He is unable to distinguish the difference between knowledge and understanding.
A home computer can store terabytes of Information and it can access it it in seconds...yet it has no understanding, no reasoning, it can create nothing novel and offers no insights.
Just like this sick mind.
A sick mind can only exist in a sick body.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 32 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 11:48 am

The funny thing is, i can’t recall any great philosopher or mind in history who was ever known to sit around all day long getting drunk, popping pills and smoking 4 packs of cigarettes a day, living in a sheltered self-imposed bubble of glory as their mind and body rots. I imagine along with all his other declarations of grander, he must also think he is a novel revolutionary in that department as well, justifying it; no flaw goes without some embellishment with these types. The fact that nobody comes along and corrects him or challenges him or observes how insane or convoluted he is, speaks not only to the decadence of permissibility of such sicknesses, but in fact to the unspoken recognition of them as a standard to strive for, the standard which determines the quality of individual success as it is defined now, by the immediate effects on emotions and feelings; because if there is no substance, no meaning or value that can be reflected on, than the only other thing left is how it sensually stimulates one into reacting in a certain way. He goes for the ‘effect’ of intimidation and awe. Compensating for his lack of meaning for an impact, just like any other form of modern art or creativity.

The modern interpretation of “genius” is the same as any other interpretation of human success within materialism, quantity, not quality. More knowledge, like more money, more social status, more friends, more possessions, etc, means more power because the immediate spectrum of sensuality or psychological effects sways the minds of others more than does an appreciation for such things. Aesop wrote concise anecdotes that were humorous and dainty, playing on the imagination in simple ways but with intricate messages of wisdom in them that covered an even greater expanse of understanding. His genius came from his understanding of the imagination being the gateway to a truer understanding of ideas, rather than the intellect, impressing upon both the intellect and the spirit. A great mind teaches wisdom and knowledge without preaching it. If one is truly powerful, then they will not feel the desire to exercise it, unless only for their own benefit. If they lack it, and covet it, then they will, they MUST, produce only the effects and appearances of it, and because those effects and appearances are superficial and frail, they must constantly produce more to sustain the integrity of the ephemeral ruse. No different than an empty conceited woman who decorates herself with jewelry.

You can see how self-hating and inferior he is, by his nasty vulgarity and utter contempt for those who he relies on for his own validation of his 'brilliance'. The resentment in him boils over. Interesting his choice of words; that he would claim his "super- humanness" was in 'knowledge' rather than intelligence or genius. That was probably the most honest and virtuous thing he said.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 32 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 12:13 pm

Whenever I come across anyone making declarative statements of his own "greatness" I immediately know I am in the presence of a very insecure imbecile, who fears that her is the opposite of that which he is proud of.
I don't have to read anything further.
Whoever can say "I know everything" is not all there.
But he's not the only one on ILP.
There are others who have made self-agradizing statements like "I solved everything" or "I am the rightful heir of Nietzsche", and all of them believe that their grandeur will be appreciated after they are dead, and they all use obscurantism, and sometimes mysticism, to create the illusion of their genius.

All this is because of decay...absent fathers, deteriorating families, lost traditions, accumulating unfit mutations creating - as Dutton explains - physical and mental issues.
I once said that this attack on Europeans is also a good thing.
It will cleanse all the genetic crap that has accumulated over the centuries, and like Mencken argues it was the Black Plague that made the Renaissance possible.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 9:13 pm

Parodites wrote:
And to reformulate that "test" I give people: take me out of it. I dropped 100 ancient authors whose names Google can't even find and, instead of asking me for sources so that you could look into it yourself, you feel the need to annoy me. That fact alone means this: you're a fucking loser. You're a loser, and nothing you've got to say to me is anything more than you psychologically projecting your own failures, as a human being and an "artist", on me. If someone refuses to read me, to read over this thread, and deprive themselves (again, taking ME out of the picture to make a point) of all that lost knowledge I spent years collecting and freely impart to you ungrateful fucking trolls: what does that say? Does that say something about me, or about them?

Once again, I am freely offering what I put together- what might be the greatest repository of knowledge on this earth, curated out of several hundred unindexed university servers and digitized private libraries, a secondary life's work I invested 16 years in now, and instead of asking for access to it, you'd rather annoy me.

His Promethean grace of bringing the sacred and absolute knowledge to the mortals is not being appreciated. How unfortunate. I believe his self-induced drug coma he keeps himself under is his version of the punishment of being chained to a mountain suffering in agony for his noble deed.

Interesting how a great God, a great Holy Oracle of knowledge such as him, would need others to rely on for the validation of its own supreme divinity; that it would not simply be content to subsist within its own perfect realm of greatness, in silence, and exclusion. Almost like there's..some kind of deep inferiority here. I can't quite put my finger on it.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 9:20 pm

The worse thing, for such as him, is the possibility that he will die and nobody will ever think of him again.
Which is exactly what will happen.
He has nothing unique to say.
what is he worth remembering for?
Some obscure writers nobody gives a shit about?
What secret knowledge did he find and why is it worth knowing?

Think of all those dead writers that ever lived - hundreds, thousands, that wrote nonsense - not worth reading.

See, when talk turns to supernatural, superhuman feats, you know there's deep, deep insecurity.
In fact, that he claims supernatural memory means it is there he feels vulnerable. Easy to understand with all the crap he puts into his body. He's probably losing his mind, afraid that he's forgetting what he's known; his brain deteriorating.

Obscurantism.
It's a method of creating an image, hoping you will not be called out.
He repeated that he knows Greek, and he knows shit. And if he lied about that, he lies about a lot.
No doubt he believes it himself. Otherwise he would go crazy.
His defensiveness is evidence that he is afraid of being discovered.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 9:30 pm

Philosophy is not about spewing out knowledge. If it were computers would be philosophers.
Knowing and understanding is different in another way. Someone who knows an intellectuals ideas simply repeats them, someone who understands them he embodies them, he incorporates them into his own ideas and he applies them.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 9:38 pm

Satyr wrote:
Someone who knows an intellectuals ideas simply repeats them, someone who understands them he embodies them, he incorporates them into his own ideas and he applies them.

Weininger said a similar thing relating this as well if i recall. In that most men will learn another's ideas but few will master them and even go even further to 'possess' them within himself. There is more nobility in intelligence in pursuing with total devotion, those ideas that truly matter.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 9:44 pm

Satyr wrote:
The worse thing, for such as him, is the possibility that he will die and nobody will ever think of him again.
Which is exactly what will happen.
He has nothing unique to say.
what is he worth remembering for?
Some obscure writers nobody gives a shit about?
What secret knowledge did he find and why is it worth knowing?

Think of all those dead writers that ever lived - hundreds, thousands, that wrote nonsense - not worth reading.

His main wish probably, is to be remembered as having done something unique. A desperation to be different from the mediocre masses of which he identifies with deep down. Being remembered for having done something original. The Millennial generation think exactly like this. Being common, dull and mediocre, they all live lives doing exotic things, in order to stand apart from the rest. The irony of course is that they all conform to the same desire, continuing to reflect their mediocrity.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 9:47 pm

this is how I think of it. If I read someone who teaches me something I did not know, I honour him as a mentor.
What he taught me, if I truly understood it, now becomes part of me.
Like art. Once an artist creates a work and shares it, it no longer belongs to him, it belongs to the world. The one who simply copies the style will create poor or good imitations of this artist's work, but the one who understood the artist's art will integrate it into his own art and create something better, or will advance the artist's style, or well take it into another direction.
He doesn't have to brag about how he knows this artist - if he's obscure he doesn't need to name him, except to honour him, because his influence is obvious in the students own art.

In the end student and teacher both share the same world, just as an artist who paints or sculpts.
the work can be validated in relation to the world, not to the mentor's own style or perspective.
Reality is the standard. So, an individual can name drop or repeat knowledge and ti don't mean shit until he says something about the world all can appreciate.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 9:50 pm

Kvasir wrote:

His main wish probably, is to be remembered as having done something unique. A desperation to be different from the mediocre masses of which he identifies with deep down. Being remembered for having done something original. The Millennial generation think exactly like this. Being common, dull and mediocre, they all live lives doing exotic things, in order to stand apart from the rest. The irony of course is that they all conform to the same desire, continuing to reflect their mediocrity.
And all he presents is his access to obscure writers he cannot show he understood or how he benefited from reading them.
What, exactly, is his unique insight that will make him one of the greats?
That he read some obscure writer nobody, supposedly, has ever read or translated? That's it?

That's not philosophy. He's a writer, or a translator.
An academic?

No, now he's someone in possession of a method to cultivate superhuman memory...
That is easily tested...but who's going to waste their time with a junky talking out of his arse?
He's not even the only crazy one on ILP.
I can name 3...some have gone a bit quiet after years of bullshit.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 11:32 am

Things are not going to "get better", if by "better" we mean a return to a more rational, stable, past.
We've entered a Dark Age, or Americanisms' globalizing decline, leaving a vacuum as it recedes back into its self-referential madness, i.e., inter-subjectivity.
Decadence (uncontrolled hedonism) and degradation (devolution) are both symptoms of empire decline - meaning a world-view in crisis, producing turmoil in the area of tis dominion, before a new model takes its place.
accumulated unfit mutations used to be expunged through mass extermination events, e.g., pandemics, wars, etc. and though a pandemic is on the way technologies will not permit it to cleanse the population of all the genetic crap that has accumulated. War is impossible on scales once accomplishing this task - basically, technologies prevent both from cleaning house.
What is left?
Nature has its own self-balancing methods, such as the decline in reproduction, particularly among those "spiteful mutants" - desperate degenerates - where mutation loads peak.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 8:13 pm

America's Achille Heel. Negroes.
They always use a proxy.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 11:14 am

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 3:22 pm

For degenerates what is self-comforting and self-flattering miraculously coincides with what is more likely the truth.
Deceit is at the core of their convictions.
They've placed survival about Intellectual integrity - what little they have of it. It is this small amount of intellectual integrity that makes it a small price to pay, for them, for the sake of coping with existence.
You can't reason with a mind that has paced survival about truth. In its psyche truth, or any attempt to attain it, is anathema - a direct challenge to their well-being, to the very core of their sense of self.
This is why they must remain subjective - subjugating reasoning, the striving for objectivity, to emotion.
You can't have a rational dialogue with a psyche that intuitively perceived reality as contrary to the very fabric of its being, as it has been cultivated over generations of comforting, flattering, brainwashing.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 3:34 pm

Desperate degenerates, a.k.a., moderns, postmoderns, are so entrenched in their comforting, flattering world-views that they can only understand another by projecting themselves in their position, ergo they assume that the antagonist is similarly governed by a desire to self-flatter and self-comfort, making it all an ideological battle over which subjective world-view is best for the greater amount of subjective thinkers.
There is no objective criterion, because that would place the standard outside all subjective motives, including self-cofrtng and self-flattering.
Every judgment is automatically accused of being self-serving because it is so for them.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 10:19 am

Having experienced shamans dealing with runes, astrology and magic, on ILP, and a few dealing with secret spirits existing in quantum fields, or traversing space/time to enter hell, I can only say that we came very close to a disaster, and if not for this brave young soul, Americanism would have been lost.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 10:56 am

That's the American form of paganism; It's "Frankenstein" version. Perfect exemplar. A specimen that embodies all the qualities of its cultural history.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 11:25 am

Satanism is one of its Afro-Asiatically influenced version, so is neo-Pagansim. Everything natural is caricatured and turned into an absurdities, as a way of undermining its superiority.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 7:35 am

Genes to Memes.
Nihilism = memes to genes.

Imagine a species, such as man, with the ability to formulate said self-descructive mutational loads into ideological forms, expressing an antipathy towards nature, beyond the confinements of urban, manmade environmental conditions - a rat that was habituated to its Calhoun-like experimental circumstances, intuitively knowing that it would not survive outside the walls of the artificial "sink".

Let's go further, and let's imagine a particular strain of accumulated mutations - in-bred into a distinct population after generations - that integrated these mutational loads into its identity, and adopted them as a means to manipulate and exploit others similarly mutated - parasitically surviving off of these mutational malformations.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 9:57 pm

How much mutational load can a herd endure before it is rendered incapable of surviving on its own?
How much insanity can a group tolerate before all fall silent?
How much sheltering can a psyche enjoy before it is made incapable of facing life's unforeseen challenges?
How much chaos makes order necessary, and how much order makes chaos inevitable?

The world turns, and what re-turns is never as it was before.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 7:55 am

Baudelaire, Charles wrote:
Progress, that great heresy of degenerates.
Subjectivity as Progress – Some people often interpret the shifting of their views over time as evidence of their personal growth and open-minded progressiveness, when it is nothing more than them reshaping their views to reconcile their subjective and often emotional perspective with their changing circumstances. This is how the individual saves itself from some of the harshness of reality, and how egotistical selfishness turns into profound revelation.
Heisman, Mitchell wrote:
The controversy over sociobiology in liberal democracies is not a novelty that will fade away, or be absorbed with ‘progress’. There will never be a time when the full implications of prescriptive genetic adaptation will be considered digestible and reconcilable with the basic assumptions and principles of liberal democracy. The prejudice against the evidence for sociobiology is built into the basic architecture of the liberal democratic system. Any political system has its holes or blind spots, and so long as this particular political system maintains itself, sociobiology will remain controversial within it.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 5:21 pm

Me dealing with a desperate degenerate, manimal....

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Desperate Degenerates
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 32 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next