Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Zombie Apocalypse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Zombie Apocalypse  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Zombie Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 9:46 am

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Zombie Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 9:54 am

Serotonin and dopamine are used to numb the nervous system, confuse the autoimmune system and permit the virus to harvest from the host, so as to hide from it - imitating its essence to evade being detected.
Then it begins to take over the mind, one cell at a time, one neural at a time, one cluster at a time.
Pleasure distracts the host, as it it overtaken from the inside out. When the infection progresses the host is already addicted with the sensation and seeks additional external chemical aids.

Madness is hidden when all are mad.

Like I said...the host loses trust for its own senses.
It no longer believes its won eyes....all is an illusion.
The different is really the same.
Other is really 'I'.
Multiplicity is uniformity - all is made uniformly one.
Empiricism is usurped by ideology.
The noumenon overtakes the phenomenon.
The external is made internal and the internal external =- esoteric takes over.
Subjectivity is all....there is no objective world.
All is in the mind....all is private perspective.

What's left but to assimilate, to consume other, to convince, to integrate other into self - proselytize.
With no objective reality to refer to, it all becomes political word-games.
Hearts and minds, or minds through hearts and hearts through minds.  
Reason is infected by emotion, by passion, by need - hunger.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Zombie Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 1:27 pm

Why are Zombies a protected mutation...a protected sub-species?
Because their detachment form reality makes them malleable, easier to manipulate and to control, using simple insights into husbandry man has acquired after centuries of domesticating and exploiting other species.
This human sub-species is reverting to a manimal state.
It is devolving.
It's idealistic detachment from discrimination is another way of saying he is becoming unconscious....because to be conscious means to be able to perceive differences, to distinguish.
The Zombie is a retardation that produces atrophying, and if prolonged it results in reversion, degeneration.
A new sub-species is being created but not along genetic sexual, racial lines, but along memetic lines.

We are witnessing social engineering no a massive scale....after decades of priming and preparing the environment and the target populations.
All the variants were preparatory for this phase.
Marxism is preparing the idea(l), for it, citizen - a manimal that follows orders or can be easily manipulated by making it believe it is free.
Capitalism won over Marxism on this factor alone....how to manipulate and control the masses of manimals.
Marxism chose coercion, and overt propaganda....relying on replacing Abrahamism with secular humanism.
Capitalism method was more subtle having learned from Freud, and Bernays.
The manimal was to be converted to a consumer....who would be made to believe he is free, and converted to a participant in his own exploitation, and manipualtion - beginning with redefining words
The first words that were redefined were 'freedom', 'humanity, 'individuality'.
Currently the words 'male', 'female', 'sex', 'race', 'human', 'world' are being redefined using the successful methods of the past.
Post-modernity was the source for material - The Frankfurt School of human husbandry. It became apparent during the sixties.
That's the decade when the work that had done, the preparations, were beginning to produce fruit.
The goal was to socially engineer a kind of human that could not be called human - a Zombie.
The word human had already been redefined...as world.
Had become a substitute for the Abrahamic God.

Therefore, Humanism was another way of saying Abrahamic, or Christian, or Muslim, or Jew.
Man worshipped himself, as a Divinity.
Subjectivity became the ideal. Gods creating their own realities, in the privacy of their own heads, competing for converts for followers.
There was no objective world...since all was subjectively human...and all gods were equally powerful and valid, and strong.
Called 'Self'....American individualism.

Communism was defeated during this decade.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Zombie Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 6:34 am

Genes are the foundation.
They establish the limits of the potentials, and the path, direction, growth will take.
The organism is the outcome.
The genetic code is the foundation and the organism is the (inter)action of this process with the environment.

Same goes for memes.
Meme establishes the foundation, the limits of thinking, and the path, the ambitions, the direction this thinking will take.

Abrahamism, for example, did not construct the variants of feminism, Marxism, but it established the limits, the founding principles out of which these ideologies grew.

Gene = potentials. Potential in traits - physical (body).
Meme = potential.  Potential in thoughts - psyche (mind).
How these potentials interact with world is what determines their presence, their outcome.

Nihilism claims to not be affected by environment, independent from human thought.
The only affect it accepts is conscious, psychological, memetic.  
Because ti is a memetic virus it must maintain itself within memetic contexts, and the meme is entirely in the mind...a psychological mental context.
For Nihilism everything is a social construct, or God's doing.....because everything is created by a mind, from nothing.
The idea(l) of tabula rasa is ingrained in the virus's DNA.
An individual in its mythology, is a victim of its environment. It is born an 'innocent' blank slate'...blank slate is innocence, cleanliness.
It is then written upon by other minds - logos.
We can appreciate, now, the logocetrism of this memetic virus.
It exists as logos and has no other existence, therefore it must make everything logos....all speaks, all is language based.
So language does not evolve in relation to a pre-existing world, but world evolved from logos - word came first.
Words came first, and from word the world was Created, fabricated.

Post-modern secular Marxism is still Abrahamic to the core.
Modern western minds believe they've overcome Christianity, but the foundations of their thinking is still Christian.

The 'logic' follows from this superstition.
Since all is born a clean slate then evil, all that becomes of a life is the product of another will - if not god, then society.
Therefore, sex, race are socially fabricates concepts - they, like everything else, are language based.
Words do not refer to racial & sexual types, already in existence, but language constructs them out of nowhere.
What can be linguistically created can be linguistically erased...so man believes he has control over his own being through words.
Words are magical.
Changing his perspective means a simple change of the symbols words he uses to refer to himself.
Once this self-serving foundation is laid down in the mind, all thinking grows out of it.
Nihilism is this foundation from which Judaism emerged, and from Judaism Christianity, first, and then Islam....and from Christianity secular forms, like humanism and Marxism, and from Marxism feminism, transhumanism, branch out.....and what is next?

Imagination uninhibited, unrestricted by natural order, becomes fantasy.
The state of a Zombie is fantastic.....it lives inside its own mind, and can only relate to the world hedonistically.
Body is still in world, but the mind is not.
Body's deteriorates, over time, but the mind doe not care.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Zombie Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 3:39 pm

Nihilism begins with a simple act.
It looks itself in a mirror and denies the image reflected back.
It is too much or too little.
An illusion, a shallow empty husk, or there is more, there must be much more, because it can think it.
Unable to read the image, to interpret it, or unable to accept what it can read and can interpret, it rejects: negating, to the point of dismissing it completely, or inflating it to the point where it conflates its fantasies with the image, synthesizing a mythological alternative.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Zombie Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 4:00 pm

Pure nihilism
World is too much for me....Reacts negatively to any contact with reality;finding it too positive.
Positive nihilism
World is not enough for me....Reacts positively to any contact with reality;finding it too negative.

Self image is multiplied or it is divided.

Feminine nihilism = pure.
It seeks positive icons/idols to surrender to, but is jilted, or disappointed until she becomes cynical and jaded.
Masculine nihilism = positive.
It seeks to become the icon/idol, it seeks the feminine, to make others affirm its fantasy, but always disappoints, or is uncovered until he becomes cynical and jaded.

One is devoured by other, or devours other.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Zombie Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 9:23 pm

I've found my calling in the ongoing Zombie Apocalypse.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I'm the diagnostician, the doctor of memunology.
I help the lost and hiding to reboot their autoimmune systems, and become unaffected by the linguistic virus. turning brains into mush.
Can't help the infected....without evasive actions.

I'll have to amputate a limb, or cut an ear off...but I don't want to do it. The patient may survive but at what cost.
The infected parts I remove will leave it maimed.
I let the virus take its course.....nothing I can do about it once it gets started, but wait, and take cover.

I once decapitated hoards but that got too boring and repetitive.
There's only so many zombies you can lobotomize before you begin aiming at their balls, their fingers, wanting to make them suffer but not die.
The game hit close to home when I decided I'd had enough.
"Time to hang your machete on the meat-hook Satyr" I said to myself.
But idle hands...and all that.
I could not stay put.
I had to contribute to the war somehow.
What could I do than offer my immunization techniques, disarming one ghoul at a time; de-fanging one emotional vampire a word at a time.
The hoards are coming.
It's going to be a long war, and it's just started.
Few of us will make it.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Zombie Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 9:55 pm

Diagnosis m
Mental viral infection - Cognitive dissonance parasite.
Type
Nihilism.

Variant
Abrahamism
Strain
Cultural Marxist i.e. humanist

Symptoms
Detachment from reality
Severing of mind from body, the ideal from the real, along the nervous system.
Linguistic parasite, resulting in walking-dead comatose state
Patient loses linguistic sensibility - speaks in tongues only the infected can pretend to follow.
Esotericism...words find meaning internally, in sensation, feelings, vagueness.
Self-referential, unable to relate to reality.
Hedonistic tendencies - insatiable needs - hunger, thirst, sexual gratification etc. Seeking in others what it lacks in itself.
Insatiable need to infect, to convert, proselytize - flesh and blood echo chambers with it at the centre.
Tendency towards increasing hyperbole.
Requires constant validation, justification, unable to find it in world it looks for it in other humans - uninfected ones.
Hyper-inflated ego, self-referentiality becomes narcissism.
Linguistic loop.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Zombie Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 9:10 pm

Gene to Meme
Genetic parasites take over a mammal's brain.
A mammal as sophisticated as a human can be controlled by a tiny brain parasite.

Like gene based parasites meme based parasites evolve.
Body < Nervous System > Mind
Physical < Interpretation > Psychological

Zombies are real.
Nihilism is a memetic parasite, or a virus of the brain.
It spreads through symbols, more precisely through language, and once it enters a vulnerable mind it gradually takes it over.
Its basic symptom is detachment from reality - zombification - and insatiable physical and mental needs = restlessness.
A detachment of words from actions, or the ideas from the real.
Confusion - nonsensical sentences leading to self-destructive behaviours.
Some variants may produce a sense of indifference, and an absence of desire - lethargy.  

In its most common variant of 'positive Nihilism' the parasite may imbue the host with a sense of euphoria, and self-aggrandizement - internalization and suppression of insecurity and fear, allowing arrogance and exuberance to display outwardly.
Hyperbole is another symptom as the mind will feel indestructible, overestimating its abilities.  
Hosts may feel an erotic obsession with that which cannot be perceived outside the mind, but only felt, or conceptualized internally, with no external references.
The theory becomes all-encompassing.
Gradual disconnect from reality is a welcomed symptom of this memetic parasite.  
It detaches the brain from reality, along the nervous system, leaving the body unaffected.
The body experiences indirect effects from being disconnected from the world.
self-destructive behaviour is typical.
If no protective network is not present it can lead to the inevitable.

A linguistic parasite will begin with linguistic symptoms.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Zombie Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 7:11 pm

A dynamic triage has to take place with every zombie encounter.
You must evaluate if the Zombie is worth engaging or if you should keep your distances.

After years of experience dealing with the brain-dead, and the infected by the parasite, I've concluded that in the majority of cases it is best to evade and ignore, because the Zombie is too far gone to be reasoned with - re-turned to the living.
The parasite integrates itself into the host's mental and then physical processes.
Not from gene to meme, but from meme to gene - inversion is the characteristic trait of Nihilism.
The infection has seeped into the organic processes. To even attempt to surgically remove them is to place the infected host at risk.
You cannot reason with a mind that emotionally holds onto its belief.
It's problem is not reason, if it has or had any to begin with, but psychological - this parasite is memetic - it infects the psyche - the mind via its most primitive parts.
To even begin to consider your reasoning it must accept the possibility of death - it would be suicidal.

I guess what I'm saying is 'don't waste your time on Zombies'. They are beyond help.
They are so entwined in their linguistic acrobatics for a reason - they need the Gordian Knots, the self-referential linguistic entanglements top cope.
If you take God, one absolute, away from them they will find a new one. It's a matter of survival, for them.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Zombie Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 3:27 pm

Pen is mightier than the sword...at least in feminized times where sword-use is strictly regulated and absent frontiers makes quantities a formidable force for qualities.

I'm thinking of a slow lurching, disorganized mass of zombies relentlessly drowning life; infecting it with parasite infested blood and mucus spilling from every orifice.
To touch it is enough to make you ill.
Who will cut down these hoards of vermin?
Who shall risk the splatter of their virus?

But they speak....the virus can be transmitted across space, time, through atmosphere.
You must become immune to it. you cannot kill it or run from it.
No fight/flight is enough.
A memetic virus necessitates a new method.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Zombie Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 9:26 am

What is the underlying message of all these zombie movies?
That of a species that turn on itself, wanting to self-consume, directed by mental parasite that infects it with a virus that makes it go mad - self-destructive.
The lower feeding on the higher - nihilistic vengeance.

Here the concept of 'human' is 'undercome', or overcome by reducing it to its lowest-common-denominator.
The ubermench is replaced by the untermensch....as all is inverted.
The bloodless feeding on blood. Rot feeding on flesh.
Zombies do not discriminate between races, sexes...or even species.
Their world is a pure either/or.....1/0 binary dualism: edible non-edible. They are reduced to the passion of hunger. Hedonism.
Hunger becomes their shared identity....expressing the parasite's....that has completely infected the mind, and has hijacked the will.
Hunger makes them equal.....so they do not feed on each other.
The parasite is self-protective.
They only feed on what is other.....the non-infected.
This is survival pushed to its ultimate end - survival made into an all-encompassing idea(l) - survival at all costs, at any price; a slave's survival.
Herd psychology.
Zombies act like a herd - a carnivorous herd of individuals, in the American sense.
Each on its own, and all in uniform unison...triggered by sound or the scent of flesh and blood - anything healthy and naturally evolved.
As individuals they are harmless, slow......but in groups they become dangerous.
They overwhelm quality with quantities.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Zombie Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 9:45 pm

Parasites know nothing of what lies outside the host's external membrane.
Its entire world is contained within what it feeds on, and within what it survives.
All it knows of itself is in relation to the host it lives through.

If it is expelled, through its orifices, it quickly seeks a new orifice to crawl into.
It feeds on refuse produced by the host, and so it thrives in feces, on what is discarded, on excess....calling it gold, or money, creating wealth in through its impoverishment.
It creates a mythology about its sojourn from host to host.
When it is in-between hosts it withers, when it finds a home in one, it thrives.

All it knows, or wants to know, of world is alive.
It dies, goes into stasis, unable to cope outside a protective cocoon, and then is reborn, each time in a new warm body....to a new world it is returned as the same, and this sameness it preserves.
This is its parasitical cycle of rebirth.
All the parasite knows is self-preservation. It is its one and only true value. All other ideals, values, principles, are but shadows, semiotics, pretenses hiding in this primary one.
There is nothing a parasite will refuse to do in order to survive, as a collective.
An all as one.

Last edited by Satyr on Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Zombie Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 9:59 pm

The virus that zombifies a particular organism is, also, shaped by the host organism.
It hijacks the organism, and may identify with it, as long as it resides in its mind/body, but it feels no affinity and soon identifies with a new host when the old one is no longer useful.

It takes over its memories, and replaces them with its own, synthesizing alternate re-collections, no longer guiding the organism using its own historical precedent, but by an alien one...slightly modified, yet still appearing the same.
Codes are modified with subtlety, and though the sequences seem the same, they are not.
Appearance no longer corresponds to behaviour. The causal chain has been corrupted.

Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Zombie Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 11:37 pm

Satyr wrote:
If it is expelled, through its orifices, it quickly seeks a new orifice to crawl into.
It feeds of refuse produced by the host, and so it thrives in feces....calling it gold, or money.

What value did a farmer produce if (in a world of the egalitarian) the food he provided and was bought spoils before the purchaser can benefit from it - from the purchaser's own negligence or misfortune? The purchaser ends up robbing the farmer of his kindness, since he could just as well have fed the food to another cow than to that human and received more benefit, the farmer taking better care of his cattle than the purchasing man can take care of himself.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Zombie Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 7:21 am

Exploit farmer and bovine....adding the farmer's work to the cow's production.
Sell hope to the farmer who is a proxy through which you exploit the bovine.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Zombie Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 7:35 am

Zombie goes into stasis, mirroring the parasites cycles, when there are no warm bodies to feed on.
It hibernates, turning inward as if in meditation, just as the virus goes into a crystalline state when outside a host's body, just as words remain inert symbols on a page with no mind to decipher them and be triggered.

It can wait for centuries.
It has no other cares but going through its cycle of reproduction.

Infecting a host is equivalent to proselytizing.
The host need not be assimilated, consumed from the inside....only infected via semiotics, consumed from the outside, exploiting and promoting the host's natural drives.
Infection is subtle. To the average mind the change can be blamed on moods, or a shift in perspective.
Little behavioural changes accumulating a self-destructive tendency.
A disease does not always become immediately perceptible. Its symptoms, upon the host, can remain inconspicuous, gradually accumulating to become perceptible when this have progressed to the point of no return.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Zombie Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 9:10 am

Knowing what a virus is will help you understand a memetic virus.
The next stage in virology.

A specific kind of host is vulnerable to a specific virus....memetic viruses can only infect minds that have been primed/trained to interpret specific symbols - they must speak the language.
Speaking the language means the mind can understand the 'meaning' of the symbols - triggering specific connections, imagery, sensations, feelings, reactions etc.  
Speaking a language makes you vulnerable to specific virus strains.
The virus then triggers specific reactions to these symbols. These reactions can be contrary to their original function.
A memetic virus hijacks the mind using linguistics, directing its thoughts.
Words/symbols can now trigger reactions that are contrary to the original function.  
The host will not be aware of this gradual shift.

Memetic virus can hijack the mind of the host, as ideology.
The ideology can make it think/behave in ways contrary to its original genetic functions.
A sophisticated virus may be used by a parasite to inhibit the host's autoimmune system.

Parasite carries a virus that makes its invisible to the host, or that masks its alien essence.
Host confuses the parasite as part of itself.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Zombie Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 9:27 am

Nihilism is the virus carried and used by parasites.
The host displays specific symptoms exposing the presence of a parasite: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Parasites can use memetic viruses, infecting the mind of the host using language (semiotics).
Parasite/virus combination.
Virus acts as a mechanism for the parasite to remain inconspicuous, and the host to remain indifferent and productive in what the parasite feeds on.
Virus triggers and masks.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Zombie Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 10:01 am

Detaching mind, via language, to world, the parasite can modify meanings to reinterpret text in ways that benefit it and harm the host.
These subtle modifications remain obscure, under the influence of the virus.

Parasite produces the virus and the virus, in turn, defines the parasite.
The system of self-enclosure engaging reality only through a proxy - host.
Host is zombified.
It is now an actor controlled by the parasite via the virus.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Zombie Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 7:01 pm

Competition between parasites carrying the same but slightly modified virus, can be fierce.
An infected host is already vulnerable. Its mind modified by the disease after years of being infected. It knows no health. It only knows the fever of the virus cursing through its brain....making connections, setting-up neural clusters that cannot be easily undone.
The sleeper has difficulty waking up the longer he stays asleep...and when he wakes he cannot walk in the world, because he's been walking in his dream-world.
His walking muscles are noetic, in the mind...and not physical.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Zombie Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 7:04 pm

The symbiosis is between parasite and virus.
The host is just the means through which both are propagated.

Did the parasite, that created the virus, now depend on the virus?
Is it unable to survive without this method?

Parasite and virus are now inseparable.
Parasite finds a host, burrows into its skin infecting it with a virus that will make it inconspicuous, and safe from the host's autoimmune system.
The virus numbs the host. It cannot feel the parasite burrowing deeper and deeper, feeding on its insides.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Zombie Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 9:31 am

The dis-ease, in questioned has been identified and named 'Nihilism'.
It has been categorized as a mental, or memetic dis-ease which spreads using symbols/semiotics, like words/symbols.
The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] have been, somewhat recognized, as part of the diagnosis.
The effects of detachment from reality, has been incompletely analyzed.

Therapeutic measures are required.
There are two possible directions to take:
1- Intervention, and 2- Preemption.

Intervention can take two directions, depending no the severity of the infection and the will, of the patient, to heal himself.
1- Surgical Precision 2- General Amputation

The patient's will, and time being the decisive factors.
Many of the infected do not desire to be healthy, finding in the illness an excuse, or in the fever a warmth they've become accustomed to; delirium can also be pleasing.
The infection embeds itself over time, so that healing is no longer possible, without some form of surgery.
The mind becomes habituated to a usage of symbols/words to the point where it cannot use them without triggering the same Pavlovian reactions.
He may resist the coldness of reality, when he's become accustomed to the dream-state, and the attention of the victim who is always in crisis.

The other alternative is by far the superior of the two: Preemption.
Preventative medicine exceeds in effectiveness interventional medicine.
Avoiding dis-ease is better than healing it. Damage always leaves scars, even if the intervention was quick and effective.
In the category of preventative medicine, as it relates to the memetic-virus we are analyzing, we can include Asceticism.
We are dealing with a metaphorical disease and so we remain true to the procedure by proposing metaphorical solutions.
What form would asceticism take in the context of this mental/memetic viral infection?
We know that asceticism when dealing with matters of mental and physical health propose frugality, and controlled behaviours, discriminating habits, and balance.
We are dealing with the Hellenic definition of the concept of asceticism.
Ασκησις = Exercise...controlled stress.
Not an end, but a means to an end.
In Greek the same word means both physical and mental exertion - austerity not for its own sake but to habituate the psyche to less, or to enough.
So, we come to the crux.
What form would asceticism take in linguistics to prevent the disease from infecting the mind?
Frugality of words - Laconic.
A Spartan use of language. Less is more.
Laconic expression using language would means the mind would apply words precisely, with no unnecessary metaphors that can carry the virus into the mind.
Each word referring to a specific noumenon/phenomenon connection. Each words with a specific reference, and each alternate word with a specific nuance relative to the original reference.
Words used to be clear, direct, to reveal, and not to confuse, obscure and conceal under mountains of verbosity, or with innuendos, trying to mystify, to construct a pretence, to hide intent.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Zombie Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 10:02 am

Linguistic gluttony, the abuse of language, the corruption of words to facilitate a presumed gratification, unnecessary verbosity, obfuscation, name dropping, references and deference, are all symptoms of a dis-ease, producing, in the infected mind insatiable, unrealistic appetites.
Surrendering to need/desire the mind manufactures more potent word recipes hoping to satisfy its hunger; it intervenes upon natural processes to manufacture supplements, to process resources and dilute or concentrate the nutrients it fails to adequately process using naturally evolved methods.
Hyperbole/Hypobole, inflation/deflation, in linguistic form - selectively exaggerating or diminishing, in accordance with an internal need/desire.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Zombie Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 5:43 pm

There are two types of zombies, roughly aligning themselves along dualsitic lines, since they are entirely govern by absolute binary logic - 1/0.
Two variants of nihilism...a feminine and a masculine.
I've defined both as pure, or authentic Nihilism and 'positive' duplicitous Nihilism.

To describe them in applied psychosis we can say one believes in things he cannot prove, or perceive, so he fabricates them in his mind and projects them as 'existing' outside his mind....somewhere, out there....in the beyond or the occult.
He calls all those who do not accept his delusions 'nihilists' in a wonderfully ironic inversion, or display of twisted thinking.
For such a psychotic the world as he experiences it is not what it seems.
there are degrees of this psychosis going all the way to a full rift, where the mind believes in the inversion few what he experiences.
We can say that if this psychosis is sheltered, protected from the costs of its own psychosis, it grows bolder, until it attains full detachment.....the Zombie is completed.
The mind, at that point, lives inside itself, in its own world - it lives in its own subjectivity, which is the idea(l), the goal. To be 'master' of the world, inside one's own head.
World defined as 'humanity', or the parts of existence that can be swayed by such lies. the parts of existence that can be exploited and manipulated by language.

The second type, the authentic, or feminine because it surrenders to nihilism, to its psychosis and becomes an agency of its spread....is one disillusioned by the first type. He/She has gone through this method and found it lacking. She can no longer believe in his own lies.
She does the polar opposite....part of the same nihilistic paradigm.
She discovers her projections are nonsense, and fabrications of her own mind....but instead of correcting herself, she goes full tilt into the opposite absolute.
Since the absolutes she craves are missing from reality, and since she cannot accept them as only existing in her mind, she declares all concepts equally nonsensical.
It's the either/or psychosis.
Once more the experienced is ignored or declared to be illusion.
She does not only reject the ideals she once projected 'out there' because she has failed to find them and is now aware they never exited because she, or her kind, constructed them, but that all ideals are similarly mental fabrications.
She goes from one extreme, to the other.
Since her ideals are naive, false, delusions, all ideals must be so.
Since the world is void of her desired ideals then all ideals are absent.

There is no more or less, no superior/inferior, there is only my delusions exist in the world, and not only in my mind, or nothing exists outside minds.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Zombie Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 7:36 am

A tribe evolves the parasitical method of surviving. It evolves the ‘culture’ to live on the periphery, surviving no another tribe’s refuse, on the edge of another tribe’s shame, it is willing to do the shameful.
In time its language evolves to accommodate this survival method.  
Parasite develops the virus that helps it do what it must do to survive. The parasite is the original host for a virus that develops within it – a specialization, producing niche survival strategies.
This virus becomes independent, when it can be transferred to other tribes, carrying with it the original tribe’s parasitism, mutating when it enters a different host.
The virus can now morph into variations. The virus changing when it enters a different host, but remaining true to the original.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Zombie Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 7:54 am

The virus pre-existed, as a psychological reaction to an indifferent, unknown world.
It existed in its crystalline, inert form, part of its cycle; it existed in text awaiting a mind, a host, to infect.

The parasite came across it, in its many contacts with multiple hosts. It found it in may variations, each corresponding to the particular host's genetics and individual psychology.
The parasite was infected by the virus, and in it it became something different.
The parasite's own genetics altered the virus, converting it to a method of placating the host, numbing it, so as to not become aware of the parasite. Parasite and virus became symbiotic
This new strain became viral, infecting members across many tribes; those that were on the bottom rungs of social hierarchies. The mind-numbing effect became addictive.
The parasite had to invent rules to preserve its distinctive identity, but the virus took on a life of its own.
It now spread like wildfire across populations. The environment was conducive to such a viral explosion.
Population increases, decreasing spaces, shared resources, all factors that promote the spread of sickness.
The virus' effect on the host was too addictive, too inebriating to reject by the majority.
Parasite had to isolate itself to preserve its identity, exploiting the viral effects that became independent from it; even antagonistic to it, in some of its forms.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Zombie Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 8:01 am

The virus, which evolved to its present more viral in the parasite, became a threat to the parasite’s methodology; its existence.
Parasite feels threatened by its own creation, forcing it to adjust its tactics.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Zombie Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 7:40 pm

Bottom line....
You can't heal Zombies once they've been infected for a long time.
The period of time is dependent on their overall genetic constitution.

Even if you could 'heal' a Zombie, it would die without the parasite/virus.
For the Zombie the symbiosis is complete after a period of time.
You can see it from external signs.
It is rotting from the inside out. It stinks with the disease.  

There's no talking sense to a Zombie.
It is beyond all reason....it is brain-dead.
Its use of words indicates this disconnect from reality.
Its 'radical' use of words....words with no external references...once words with meaning become meaningless coming from the mouth of the infected.
Their syntax is strange....because ti does not refer to anything real....it exists in its own mind.
You cannot discuss anything with a Zombie...it speak in 'voices' incoherent sounds come from its mouth. It feels things viscerally...to ti the noises it is producing have deep meanings, expressing something profoundly intimate, emerging from inside of them....but its nonsense.
Vocalization of its internal rot.

If you attempt to reconnect the words it uses to the shared world it will become agitated and try to bite you; a way of passing on its infection.
It may feign a desire to find its way back, but that's one of the tactics it developed to draw you close and entangle you in its filth.

We have to understand, suing this metaphorical manner I've chosen, that this virus goes back thousands of years...all the way back to when self-consciousness first flickered in the mind.
that a specific parasite adopted it for its own purposes is another issue.
The virus itself is a byproduct of natural selection. It is entirely natural.
It infects the mind that awakens to the world and its place in it. This is where it first mutates into a cancerous cell.
The pleasure it provides is part of its cycle.
The ill fall into this state of oblivious frenziness...falling in and out of consciousness, gradually remaining increasingly in a catatonic state, dreams still coursing through its dying brain.
A dying man does not know he is dying. He is reliving past experiences, having strange nightmares....the way the body is signalling its demise to a brain that cannot process it.
Body becomes hot with fever...as if in the throws of passion...it is drenched in sweat, convulsing, thrusting.....

We can imagine Zombies as they move while brain-dead.
They don't know they are zombies. All they know is hunger, pleasure, thirst...

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Zombie Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 8:27 am

Nietzsche wrote:
The Jews are the most remarkable nation of world history because, faced with the question of being or not being, they preferred... being at any price: the price they had to pay was the radical falsification of all nature, all naturalness, all reality, the entire inner world as well as the outer... Considered psychologically, the Jewish nation is a nation of the toughest vital energy which... took the side of all décadence instincts—not as being dominated by them but because it divined in them a power by means of which one can prevail against ‘the world.’ The Jews are the counterparts of décadents: they have been compelled to act as décadents to the point of illusion... [T]his kind of man has a life-interest in making mankind sick, and in inverting the concepts of ‘good’ and ‘evil,’ ‘true’ and ‘false’ in a mortally dangerous and world-maligning sense. (sec. 24)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Apocalypse Zombie Apocalypse  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombie Apocalypse
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: