Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Peter Kropotkin a DNC shill.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

Peter Kropotkin a DNC shill. Empty
PostSubject: Peter Kropotkin a DNC shill. Peter Kropotkin a DNC shill. EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 2:38 am

Now most of the characters on ILP are laughably autist, and perhaps somewhat misguided but I wouldn't say any of them are actually, full-blown retarded.

This of course is not the case for Peter K. or at least I thought.

But he is absolutely so asinine that I do not think he is retarded, but pretending to be. I actually think his whole story is fake, about being a poor hardworking cashier in some supermarket. I actually think he is a rich guy who is a shill for the DNC (Democrat National Convention.) I do not think Peter is his real name. I think his propoganda is premade and actually scripted.

This is because, I mentioned to him that Hillary Cliton is a racist, and provided factual evidence she is a racist.

But instead he just posted a bunch of inane shit at me declaring I am a sad person who is a victim of hate, and that i must "convert to the light". Of course posting absolutely nothing related to Hillary Clinton or the facts I posted about Hillary Clinton.

Not even making this up, he went on some propoganda script like some movie villain like Mathias from Omega Man.

And of course, right on cue, got permabanned from ILP. I guess for daring to challenge some robotic shill spewing an endless stream of monologue-ish propoganda?
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Peter Kropotkin a DNC shill. Peter Kropotkin a DNC shill. EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 4:02 am

Wikipedia wrote:
Peter Kropotkin -
Pyotr Alexeevich Kropotkin was a Russian activist, revolutionary, scientist and philosopher who advocated anarcho-communism.

He is either pretending to be a dummy or he is a dummy who has some regular mimetic influence, some Anti-fa aligned type organisation or something like that which is feeding him daily what he repeats on the forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Kropotkin a DNC shill. Peter Kropotkin a DNC shill. EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 12:05 pm

Anarcho-communism What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Peter Kropotkin a DNC shill. Peter Kropotkin a DNC shill. EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 2:59 pm

ILP is full of all kinds of imbeciles and psychotics.
I find it a fascinating place to sit and watch.

Like watching fish in an aquarium....or a documentary on chimpanzees.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Kultur

Kultur

PostSubject: Re: Peter Kropotkin a DNC shill. Peter Kropotkin a DNC shill. EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 4:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Anarcho-communism What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
He is much more "anarcho" than "communistic". Thus: much more chaotic than ideological. Ideological but almost without logic - so mostly just ideo. Chaotic in every way. And very stupid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hubert-brune.de/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Peter Kropotkin a DNC shill. Peter Kropotkin a DNC shill. EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 5:17 pm

They do worship the nil, or chaos.
Change is how they imagine salvation will come.
But change is the natural state of existence.
So, change represents the destruction of established order - reorganizing it all.
They imagine that eventually change will produce the world they want.

E. Michael Jones calls it the "revolutionary spirit."
Trotsky had his perpetual revolution doctrine.
Neo-Cons advocate perpetual war.

Transsexuality is a revolt against the body as a manifestation of natural order.
Even those, among them, that refuse the freedom of the will have in the back of their mind the idea that the cosmos is self-correcting....eventually manmade order is swept away and justice and universal order is establishes; in their mind man stands against a return of cosmic balance, preventing the return to a singularity, i.e., perfection, peace, utopia/paradise.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Peter Kropotkin a DNC shill. Peter Kropotkin a DNC shill. EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 5:29 pm

An echo of Abrahamism that depicts man as the source of evil - human choice, as in Adam & Eve's primordial sin.
Satan (snake) tricked them, urging them to exercise their will freely, liberated from god's will.....in heathenism Prometheus gives man fire and is punished by the gods.
The narrative is a warning against freedom.

Man is the source of "evil" - corrupting god's perfect harmony.
In The Matrix the self-mutalated ones presented this same ideal as a "systemic failure," produced by inherit "human imperfection."
Otherwise the system, i.e., cosmos, is "perfect."

Marxist always blames human weakness for the failure of their ideal world to materialize. The formula, the ideology is "perfect"....its application is always imperfect, so they slaughter millions.
Man fails to become the ideal communist citizen.
They called it a "systemic anomaly.
Free-will, choice.
If not for human choice, the world would become perfect; if not for human judgement, the system would be divine.

Of course, as I've noted, choice is necessitated by what the Greeks knew as chaos - properly defined, rather than improperly defined as mere "complexity," another way of saying occult, divine, hidden order.
The unknown is knowable, it is implied.
"Complexity" is a secularized form of Divine mysteriousness, mystique; god's incomprehensibility, which, yet, conceals absolute, perfect, order.  
God is preserved in another form, as absolute, perfect, order.

Human free-will, is the "anomaly."  Any faithful secular, Abrahamic, denounces this biblical 'primordial sin,' so as to finally bring about heaven on earth, i.e., Utopia.
If only man could become more like the ant, or the bee, then communism would be possible.

Undermine human free-will and you may cultivate the "perfect communist citizen."
Convince the slave that 'freedom' is impossible, to any degree.
Redefine words - disconnecting them from their mediating role between idea and real, between the abstract and the act - to keep him confused, primed, for manipulation.
Social engineering.
Restrict choice and make them surrender it to the collective.
God=Humanity; Humanity = God.
This was their revolutionary idea....the one they refused to give to others.
How to convert the Divine into the Mundane.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Peter Kropotkin a DNC shill. Peter Kropotkin a DNC shill. EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 5:45 pm

Inversion is nihilism:
The "anomaly" is not human in origin; the "imperfection is not in man...but man is the manifestation of this imperfection; human choice is not the cause of the "anomaly" but it is its manifestation.
Choice is necessary because order is not absolute, i.e., not complete, total, immutable....
We have free-will to cope with cosmic imperfection....with chaos.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peter Kropotkin a DNC shill. Peter Kropotkin a DNC shill. Empty

Back to top Go down

Peter Kropotkin a DNC shill.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1