Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Circus World

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Anfang

Anfang

Circus World - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 4:44 am

From very early on I always thought that there was something gay about them. The hyper-masculine displays, seeking to shock people in socially safe ways. The very monotone sound of their music.

There was even a comedy sketch about them way back in the day where they play-acted them sitting around in their tour bus, knitting and politely chit-chatting. It was meant as a contrast to their rough image but I think it was (maybe unintentionally) quite revealing of a take on them.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 6:01 am

Well yeah, I did like their music back in the day (when I was 11-12), but I never liked to see them live with their flamboyant gay gimmicks which didn't fit the music at all. So yeah, it's all an act and illusion, they are performing after all much different in person. Though I think that's the point of  being a band and performing.

They could have been relatively normal in the beginning, but I guess they are out of touch thinking that all their fans who bought tickets were oppressed and did not have their voices heard until this stunt. With popularity I guess it's very easy to get surrounded by these kind of people nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 6:45 pm

This is how current celebrities are reared. (Same girl) Cultivating inferiorities into focused successful deformities.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 4:41 pm

If minds, on a higher "pay grade" than myself, tell me three buildings can all coincidental fall into their own footprints....at gravitational speeds....then who am I to think for myself, and doubt them?

I'm just here to make friends and hang out.
Anything that disrupts this, I laugh away, cause I'm entirely un-invested in the future, and am entirely, and absolutely, invested in the present.
Why, the fuck, would I care?

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 5:25 pm

In no time a circus becomes inundated with clowns, 'cause it's the easiest act to imitate, not requiring much skill in body nor any flexibility, but only the ability to conceal the negative with a positive pretentiousness, and laugh at once self, as if you were laughing at those who were laughing at ya, when, in fact, you are simply joining them at laughing at the caricatures you've all willingly and intuitively have become.
The show must go on!!!
In the absence of any talent, what is most effective is to turn tragedy into a comedy, volunteering yourself to be the scapegoat of communal cleansing....
Oh wait...isn't it rich, isn't queer...their here...
The audience laughs at themselves through the clowns self-deprecating antics; the clown is laughing at the crowd, esoterically as he pretends to take things seriously, exoterically.
And everyone is happy, for a while.....under the tent-top.  

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 5:49 pm

Anyone who's been to a circus or has congregated with clowns may know is clownishness is infectious.
A congregation of clowns - don't know what they call that...I know a group of crows is a "murder" and a group of unicorns is a "blessing" but I don't think there's a name for a group of clowns. I have some suggestions, though.
Anyway....a group of clowns - a clownery, let's say, attracts other clowns, until you've got clowns from wall to wall.
Clowns bring out the clown in all of us. You can't be around clowns and not revert to your childhood.
So, any clown gathering is bound to become a clown party, attracting more and more clowns....because who doesn't want to escape their severity or the troubles of their everyday existence?
A clown mob, gradually develops....and there's no way to keep a straight face then.

Well, until you realize that behind the painted smiles there's something sinister....IT is there, and IT will come out if you clown along.

Something "funny" happened to me on my way to the circus....

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 6:02 pm

Now, there are certain kinds of acts, you will always find in a circus.
You've got a variety of clowns, of course, but then you've got some other performers, like freaks, as they call these unfortunate souls - very un-politically-correct.
You will certainly find a juggler or two - words or swords - a fortune teller, or tarot card reader, then you may find a trapeze artist, a lion tamer....and of course tons and tons of children.
Which will attract your garden variety sex fiend, or paedophile - just sayin' not judging.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 6:07 pm

The caption reads
"I take the bus 'cause I'm afraid of flying"

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 6:16 pm

You know how they say "It's darkest before the dawn" or how it's tranquil I the eye of the storm?
Well, I think this also applies to madness.
I think a mind attain its highest point of lucidity right before it goes bat-shit crazy.
What I know, for sure, is that right before a tragedy, it's the funniest.
Like in this Dark Age....things will reach a crescendo of hilarity, right before the tragic madness begins to unfold, and silence takes over.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 6:27 pm

As everybody knows... a group of inebriated clowns needs one sober guy to be around, otherwise all goes to hell. But it's also true that in a group of morbid, sober killjoys, one guy has to lighten-up the mood and clown around, otherwise to all heaven is denied. In both cases... death follows.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 11:59 am

Clowns are just hilarious...and if we were not trapped with them in an insane asylum circus culture, I would do nothing more than laugh.
But it becomes tragic when there's no way out of the circus tent....and you can see the top sagging.

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 12:21 pm

I'm surprised that P.J. Watson is on bitchute (banned on youtube, I guess).
He is the more liberal than liberals conservative.
In a way, we are already post-liberal. Maybe people still call themselves and think of themselves as liberal but the behaviour has already changed. The culture is now Jewish.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 6:28 pm

This is how you know an empire is in decline - its method of global control is now spilling into the real, confusing the propaganda for the real - in sureality.
Hyepr-Reality, Baudrillard called it.  
Wikipedia wrote:
Baudrillard challenges McLuhan's famous statement that the 'medium is the message', by suggesting that information devours its own content. Hyperreality is the inability of consciousness to distinguish reality from a simulation of reality, especially in technologically advanced societies.

Detached language is another symptom. Dissonance between the physical and the metaphysical - confusion between the real and the ideal.
Another symptom is clowns ascending into positions of power - George W Bush, Trump...check.
Cynicism on the rise; audiences with no investment in the act they are watching; reality imitating art....or fArt, i.e., cRAP; un-invested males - free-radicals - with nothing left to lose since they no longer have stakes in the future they no longer find inspiration in the past - creatures of the immediate, i.e., immediate gratification; alien tribes ascending into power, the original culture overwhelmed by alien culture - disappearing or receding into oblivion; parasitical tribes openly displaying their methods with no fear; disintegration of moral fabric and with it of family structures - foundation of any empire.

Joker is just an extreme archetype of the clownish mind-set - terror and misery with a happy face - dysfunctionality, revealed sexually.
Hysteria spilling out of the movie theatres into the streets. What is an act and who is the real actor?
This is the very definition of denying objective reality - the real and ideal blurred until the surreal emerges to usurps both.

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 3:27 am

Satyr wrote:
If minds, on a higher "pay grade" than myself, tell me three buildings can all coincidental fall into their own footprints....at gravitational speeds....then who am I to think for myself, and doubt them?
Super lucky I say. Usually it would take a very skilled demolition expert to set it all up, to time and place the charges precisely, to make such a tall building collapse safely upon itself.

Or maybe - put your tinfoils on peeps - maybe those demolition experts are all crafty liars and it doesn't matter whether a plane crashes into your skyscraper or some floors start burning, doesn't matter whatever you do, all buildings collapse on to themselves safely. This whole demolition business is a scam, just get a few cans of gasoline and set the floors on fire, anyway will work.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 6:53 am

Well, if I were to channel my slavish hypocritical self who has deferred all his opinions and judgements and has outsourced my will, but still pretend I am special, then I would probably say that "people on a higher pay grade than myself - experts - claiming that buildings falling as they did, is perfectly in line with the natural laws."
and who am I to doubt it, if they are simply expressing universal order?
As a self-declared last man, I can only assume that we've reached an end of all judging, so the current "experts" are the final authorities for anything I will ever think or know. This is the end....my friend. We've reached completion - totality.....the telos.
Sort of like denying my freedom.
"Will to power" my arse. What will? Not mine. Power that is never mine.
I am a powerless victim of circumstances - damn government and its will over me. Oh sure the government has free-will but I can't?
Is that fair?
confused

But I digress.
One can write a thesis on human indoctrination and institutionalization using the 9/11 event and all the non-consequences that failed to follow.
It's like the silence after someone blows a loud fart in an elevator and everyone pretends it didn't happen.
If something screamed false flag.....then this is it.
It's amazing how masses suspend reason and fail to question, based on what they know and what they've experienced during a lifetime, and defer judgement on institutional experts, who contradict their experiences.
They simply do not want their safe, comfortable, predictable life to be disturbed by anything that exposes it as being based on lies.

I guess we'll have to wait and see what the all-powerful, omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent universe has determined for us to do.
It's all part of a plan, I'm sure. A cosmic order.
Who are we to question it? If universal absolute order has determined that we do not question the official narrative, then who are we to not do so?

Isn't it fascinating how universal morality, universal meaning, a universal purpose is now universal absolute order?

This kind of man is ill. There's no way to rehabilitate him. The sickness has progressed too far - his brain is turning to mush.
At this point you can convince him of just about anything....which has an institutional backing and he desperately wants to believe is true.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 9:10 am

eugenics is difficult. It requires an intervention upon genetic processes, which requires, in turn, an understanding of them.
Social engineering, using linguistics, is easier. You intervene upon the mental processes, using emotion to impose a rule that forces the mind to self-regulate, to self-censor, and to judge accordingly.
Instead of intervening upon the hardware - to use a computer analogy - you intervene upon the software; the individual/computer interface.
The individual becomes the ego, and the software the self, so that the computer user is the computers self-consciousness.

Social engineering is occurring as we speak.
It is nihilism in its application.
Seeding confusion, doubt, shame, so as to direct thinking - detaching words from their references so as to convert them into abstractions that can then be integrated into nihilistic ideologies.
The reward is "pride" for the ones who want to escape shame; certainty, for those wanting to evade uncertainty; clarity, for those wanting to escape confusion; freedom for those wanting to escape determinism. All in theory.
It offers salvation. When the individual - the user - dies, the programming continues on to be used by a new user.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 7:11 am

What a brilliant explanation of why the US back-stabbed their former allies.
"They didn't help us in Normandy".
What a wonderful clown statesman.

Empires collapsing always produce such leaders that ascend into power and are perfect representation of a decadent, decaying dominion.

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 7:20 am

On an intellectual level it is clown world.
On an emotional level it is what clowns have been programmed to feel bad about.
Makes no sense to say that Normandy bit but on an emotional level it is the great evil that clowns need to band together to stop for their dear victim of a circus director. To the circus director and its typewriter monkeys it is a signal of "I am a swindler and a liar just like you, who peddles your stories." The director and the monkeys know now, yes, he is one of our tools, let's keep him around.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 7:29 am

All clowns are adored by children - by immature minds. They offer the most base form of comedy...shcadenfreude.
A clown is performing for men-children. So, throwing trigger words around is sufficient. Like in cRapping.
A meaningless word-associating, pop-culture referencing, string of nonsense....the audience is triggered.
The beat adds to the psychosomatic high.
It is all about triggering the primal, which knows no reason...but only emotes, feels- surrenders to it. Usually sexual, on its surface but underneath it there lies anxiety, fear.
Why did sexual reproduction evolve?
To deal with mortality.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 8:34 am

This is how single-mothers are fucking up the next generation - creating the next batch of confused, psychotics.
This will accelerate US decline.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 9:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 8:19 pm

We can officially add this to the carnival of shit.

I wasn’t going to waste my time on this, but I have to acknowledge it. The new milestone of insanity, ‘flat earth believers’, is taking the world by force. Mitchell Heisman said liberal democracy has only one logical conclusion; which is to reduce not merely human life, but all existence and reality down to an arbitrary anomaly with no meaning, but integration into human artifices of blind acceptance/tolerance based on fulfilling the purpose of its nature. There is no bottom in this free fall of sickness. The illness has to achieve its ultimate goal. A salesman can pussyfoot around all day long with a client, but in the end, he must accomplish the ultimate objective of taking their money. Liberal democracy/equality, must eventually attain their end goals, the leveling of all reality and life and meaning, the death of the organism.

In respect to this, this is what happens when you have generations upon generations, or human filth, upon human filth, to pile up, the result is going to be this. The denial of all reality. Why? because humans are special. And it doesn’t matter that all other mass formations in the observable solar system are spherical, humans are exempt from that ‘prejudice”. We are flat. That’s just the way it has to be. Just like male has to be female and vice versa. We don’t know why. It just that male has been male for a long time, and now it is time to be progressive and look to the future, and it has to be something else now, because we are fuckheads, who have been allowed to live in our fantasy worlds and make them reality, that’s why, not to mention we now outnumber you, and that gives our opinions more importance, by default. We must invert, for the sake of inverting, based on the freedom to invert.

Bear in mind that the vast majority of these flat-earth lunatics are Christians. Go figure.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 9:06 pm

In all fairness, we shouldn't hold too much against these defective humans. When you are an inferior mind, and you have been lied to your whole life, and then when the powers that be who have been influencing you your whole life, finally tell you you can think for yourself, you can't help but go off the deep end, given your deficient capabilities to cope with reality, and create your own lies and fantasies based on the system of learning you adhered to.

It's morbidly fascinating to watch though.  Like a schizophrenic who has given himself so completely, so passionately to his delusions that he has created an entire complex logical system which is meant to prove it. So much so, that even an intelligent rationale person might be inclined to take him seriously. The movie Shutter Island dramatized that pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 9:23 am

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 10:46 am

Satyr wrote:

78 years ago from when Germans still knew what thier identity was and who thier ancestors were, and what the word "honor" meant, to now, a bottom so deep that no 'rock' can limit it. It only took a few hundred years for the better half of the Roman empire to decline and fall. The timeframes are becoming evanescent which shows the speed and rapacity of the disease. The tyranny of guilt is quick.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 11:16 am

Degeneration is easier and faster than generation; destruction is easier and faster than construction; decline is easier and faster than ascent.

Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 2:50 pm

Kvasir wrote:
a bottom so deep that no 'rock' can limit it.

Eventually one hits magma and molten rock, and begins burning oneself and others; flinging liquid rock behind them to 'make way'. to hades
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 7:47 am

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 8:18 pm

Shake your booty everyone, and we'll postpone Armageddon.
Last round is on the chosen.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 5:32 pm

The Donald...The Clown

Limited vocabulary, exposing limited thinking...incredible, fantastic, great, fantastic, incredible....

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Circus World
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next