Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Circus World

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

Circus World - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 11:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

degenerate pieces of shit.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 10:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 10:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 6:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 4:42 pm

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 12:13 pm

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 6:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 6:38 pm

Kvasir wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 11:00 am

Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 9:30 am

Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 9:44 am

Soon snack food made out of fecal matter will be marketed. I heard Bill Gates funded a project of converting human excrement waste water into drinking water. The future is bright.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 10:56 am

When I hear about designer babies, I was always thinking about higher intelligence, well proportioned organs and muscles, eliminating genetic, inheritable, diseases,....

But now I am thinking about removing parts of the brain, removing taste buds, no sense of disgusting smells, having a less demanding bugman workforce.
Fresh air, clean water, space, stimulating social environment? Nah, I have my 8K TV wall set up in my sleeping-alcove.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:27 am

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 5:36 pm

When you spend your life as a marketing whore to industries of mindless entertainment, dribbling a rubber ball, and gladly give yourself over to a degenerate culture of satire and derision, you die as the clown that you are; leaving behind a legacy to be laughed at.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 9:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 8:59 am

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 11:17 am

Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 11:11 am

I wonder if the people on stage had been digital holograms, that sea of Huxlean zombies would have enjoyed it all the same.

No music. No such thing is possible in this. Only the dazzlment of technological theatrics, undulating bodies and asses. The "future is female" as the feminists say and that was illustrated clearly here. Not only female, but of the multicultural kind of course. Those superior 'twerking' African genes are the future of humankind and its homogenous globalised culture.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 9:22 am

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 9:36 am

Notice that the circus is now turning Latino, preparing the masses for the great replacement.
Latino cRAP, will be intolerable.
Culture-of-no-culture is opened for business. The new trend.
Perhaps some Arabian music and cRAP....we saw a hint of it in this 'performance'.
It doesn't matter, because it's not about music or lyrics. It's all spectacle.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 9:50 am

Satyr wrote:

Yes, the feelings of religious "ecstasy" will accompany the hedonistic global gods and goddesses. They will become enshrined in silicon technocratic temples with thier cunts spread wide open and thier asses sticking out like a warrior with thier sword. The new God of the "manimal".
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 2:41 pm

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 2:43 pm

It's all performance.
Gestures, looks, grimaces....all for public consumption.
All pretence...an act.

This does not mean that the actors are not fully engaged in the act; that they do not believe they are being forthright and genuine - this is part of the quality of convincing through a performance.
The performer must embody the act - he or she must believe that his own identity is the performance.
Something the individual wants to believe.

Imagine Jennifer Lopez, the individual, in relation to Jay-Lo the performer. Which one would she prefer to identify with, despite herself?
One is a Latino nothing, untalented body, with a nice ass, gradually sagging....the other is an eternal sex symbol, a talented performer and singer....an 'artists'...imagine her an artist comparable to other artists throughout history. To be included in that category; imagine how desperately she wishes to believe this is true.

Why do many of these pop-artists kill themselves or indulge in self-destructive behaviours.
A dissonance between their public and private identity, gradually becoming unbearable.
One seductive, and pleasing, the other inescapable and harsh.
why do you think only the most lucid commit suicide while the idiot carries on?
Robins, Ledger...Winehouse....take your pick compared to these imbeciles, like Shakira and Lopez.
A difference of lucidity...of self-awareness.

Some find comfort in drugs or alcohol...eventually coming to terms with the lie. Others buy into it, becoming divas, addicted to the accolades, the hedonism the adulation - enjoying it as a matter of natural selection they cannot comprehend as social selection.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 3:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 4:55 pm

Theatre for the mediocre masses.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 6:58 pm

Pulling on heart strings, emotional appeal, shame, guilt, love, anger. All the conditioned responses conditioned minds are expected to make, at the right moments of course. The modern mind waits for any reason to be upset, to be angry, to be outraged, to be ecstatic, to jump up and be "shocked". Their emotions and thoughts have no connection to them other than in cathartic release.

They need it to be 'healthy'.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2020 2:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2020 3:47 pm

Apparently truthful information cannot be presented to the masses, you have to water it down and tell everything is going to be ok. I haven't seen anyone panic, so is it more like that people are afraid reporting about corona will cause someone to panic. I can't really feel bad for China, over-population is one of the biggest problems.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2020 4:18 pm

I also don't get this panic idea. I don't see people talking about it a lot. If anything everybody seems to be very relaxed about it, even too relaxed. I think I am too relaxed about it. Who are those people who are panicking, where are they? I mean in the West. Sure, if you hear about a case in your neighbourhood people will probably get concerned locally but overall everybody is rather serene and I don't mean that as a compliment.

I don't know if those numbers I read are trustworthy but infection rate has been growing exponentially and China is also dealing with it very cautiously and I just presume they know that it's not just like the flu, or at least that it's potentially very dangerous. Why else would they do this?
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2020 5:01 pm

It's just funny that with past epidemics like the "bird flu" and the "swine flu" which turned out to be exaggerations or lies, they broadcasted the terror of it. Now the media is downplaying this outbreak or is nonchalant about it, when it DOES look serious, at least in China.

The liberal derangement of "racial discrimination" i think does have something to do with its marginalization on our front. But i don't think they give a shit about whether people eat each other alive over this, so there could be something more going on with their dismissive attitude towards it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Circus World Circus World - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Circus World
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next