Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Desperate Degenerates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Desperate Degenerates  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 11:42 am

The entire clip...Queer Theory and Anarchism.

Postmodernism and paedophilia.
Rebelling against nature, i.e. biology.

Bringing a concept, represented by a word/symbol, down to earth literally means to connect it with what is tangible, experienced, falsifiable, i.e., real.
Reality is dynamic - energy - interactive, meaning that the reference is to a process, or a consistent, predictable, repeating pattern, i.e., behaviour.
So all concepts must refer to a external, independently verifiable dynamic, interactive, process that remains relevant in that it is a pattern.
The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]is simply how this concept - abstraction - refers to reality.
If the word does not and cannot then it is theoretical, ideological....and if it proports to reject, usurp, negate the experienced, tangible, verifiable, then it is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Such ideologies can become spiritual, dogmatic, inciting religious fanaticism and faithfulness, because it offers relief, i.e., salvation, from reality.

Nihilism can only exist as an idea. The words it uses must remain ideological, abstract....with no external referents.
It cannot connect them to something independently verifiable without destroying the concept, because the nihilistic concept can only ever exist as an abstraction.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2021 9:44 am

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2021 2:02 pm

For the Desperate Degenerate postmoderns, humility replaces the admittance of sinfulness with that of being ignorant.
Blasphemy is any hint of claiming to know the objective, which he equates with divinity - the absolute oneness of god, i.e., universe.
Any claim of superiority is like a claim of being without sin, before the perfect, omniscient, omnipotence of the divine.
All must be reduced to the status of ignoramus, no better or worse than anyone else. Equality in the nil.
Oneness is simply a concealment of their true divinity - the nothing, the nil.
All is nothing within nothingness, therefore all is equal and the same, and there is no better or worse.
All claims to be better are power claims.
Marxism meets with Abrahamism in the absolute nil.

The "proper" attitude - of piety - is to admit we know nothing, like Socrates did, and by knowing nothing to find comfort and parity in universal ignorance.
How do they reduce it all to nil?
Absent absolute.
No gradations. Either/Or.
If you cannot prove to be omniscient, or omnipotent, then you are just as ignorant and impotent as anyone else.
But proving what does not exist is how they justify their faith in the absolute nil.
There are no absolutes - no indivisible, immutable, complete, wholes outside the mind. There is only fluctuation of energies, i.e., interactive patterns, so the absolute cannot be proven, ego, these degenerates think, the absolute nil is proven.
If the positive absolute cannot prove itself then it proves the absolute nil.
Binary.
Nihilism remain ideological.....abstract.....refusing to use words, i.e., semiotics, to refer to external phenomena within a tangible, experienced world.
It must remain in the mind where ti can negate whatever is positively affirmed....whereas in reality it cannot negate what is present.
So, reality is declared to be an illusion, with severe consequences, which must be endured to not disprove the conviction.
This is their burden.....the cost of being chosen, by fate or by chance, to reveal itself to itself.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 4:53 pm

Ecmandu realized that natural selection was unjust and cruel...and it broke him.
He calls it a "problem to be solved" - a "structural problem".
It's not him, its existence that is at fault.
Game Theory

As a young male he came to a couple of realizations few men ever do, and few can endure:
1- sexual intercourse is violence - and females have to evolve a particular psyche to endure it, and hormones have to evolve to aid the process.
2- erotic relationships entail some degree of duplicity, i.e., pretence, bluffing, posturing, and if you cannot perform, or lack the ability to sacrifice integrity for a positive outcome, you are left on the side waiting for someone to "appreciate you for you," and that someone never arrives so you wait and wait....and your spirits fall and fall, until some wake up or are broken by the fall.
Ecmandu was broken.
Having survived the experience myself, it was a long hard crawl out of that hole. Then came apathy, then a return to the "problem" as my problem not another's, not the world's problem.
Self-hatred gave way to curiosity, and objective analysis.
That started me on a path of self-discovery and philosophical exploration.

As I've stated many times....feminism - and those who promoted it knew it - is a return to primordial sexual dynamics, only this time with masculinity being criminalized and unable to bring to bear its own natural panoply of methods.
A feminized world.
A world of the Hebrew.
Insidiousness, word games, psychological manipulation, reputations cultivated and shattered etc.
Feminine competition involves pretences, gossip, spreading rumour, undermining reputations etc.
Men fight it out...women destroy each others reputation, their self-esteem, their social value, their will to live.
Males are now forced to adopt feminine sexual practices: preening, posturing, undermining, manipulating, coyness, flirtiness promising what will never be delivered...etc.
This makes them intuitively undesirable to females...yet socially successful, which compensates by making them pragmatically desirable to females.
Women have participated in creating males they no longer find appealing...and they do not know how or why - all they know is they are innocent and males have somehow failed them.
But that's going too far into the rabbit hole.

In Ecmandu's case he entered the rabbit hole, met the mad hatter and was stuck there sipping tea....never wanting to leave the party.
His mind was broken...which is to say, in postmodern lingo, his spirit was shattered.
He fancied himself some kind of magical entity on a mission to "heal" a reality he could not endure...and cannot understand why others can endure it.
Such a delicate spirit.
He isn't as obnoxious as some of the other psychotics on ILP so I am driven to protect him rather than drag him out of a hole I know he will not survive without.

Last edited by Satyr on Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 5:22 pm

_
Right place, right moment in time.. where were you the last few years when he really was in hades tho?

He healed himself.. eventually, not you Wendy/Manni/Trixie/etc..

Please leave me alone thanks, i.e. F off, and if you can’t F off then delete my account.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 8:25 pm

Drama...you are having a moment.
It'll pass.

Where was I?
Right here.

Healed himself?
Have you healed?
Heal thyself.
Take responsibility.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 11, 2021 7:14 am

Satyr wrote:
Ecmandu realized that natural selection was unjust and cruel...and it broke him.
He calls it a "problem to be solved" - a "structural problem".
It's not him, its existence that is at fault.
Game Theory

As a young male he came to a couple of realizations few men ever do, and few can endure:
1- sexual intercourse is violence - and females have to evolve a particular psyche to endure it, and hormones have to evolve to aid the process.
2- erotic relationships entail some degree of duplicity, i.e., pretence, bluffing, posturing, and if you cannot perform, or lack the ability to sacrifice integrity for a positive outcome, you are left on the side waiting for someone to "appreciate you for you," and that someone never arrives so you wait and wait....and your spirits fall and fall, until some wake up or are broken by the fall.
Ecmandu was broken.
Having survived the experience myself, it was a long hard crawl out of that hole. Then came apathy, then a return to the "problem" as my problem not another's, not the world's problem.
Self-hatred gave way to curiosity, and objective analysis.
That started me on a path of self-discovery and philosophical exploration.

As I've stated many times....feminism - and those who promoted it knew it - is a return to primordial sexual dynamics, only this time with masculinity being criminalized and unable to bring to bear its own natural panoply of methods.
A feminized world.
A world of the Hebrew.
Insidiousness, word games, psychological manipulation, reputations cultivated and shattered etc.
Feminine competition involves pretences, gossip, spreading rumour, undermining reputations etc.
Men fight it out...women destroy each others reputation, their self-esteem, their social value, their will to live.
Males are now forced to adopt feminine sexual practices: preening, posturing, undermining, manipulating, coyness, flirtiness promising what will never be delivered...etc.
This makes them intuitively undesirable to females...yet socially successful, which compensates by making them pragmatically desirable to females.
Women have participated in creating males they no longer find appealing...and they do not know how or why - all they know is they are innocent and males have somehow failed them.
But that's going too far into the rabbit hole.

In Ecmandu's case he entered the rabbit hole, met the mad hatter and was stuck there sipping tea....never wanting to leave the party.
His mind was broken...which is to say, in postmodern lingo, his spirit was shattered.
He fancied himself some kind of magical entity on a mission to "heal" a reality he could not endure...and cannot understand why others can endure it.
Such a delicate spirit.
He isn't as obnoxious as some of the other psychotics on ILP so I am driven to protect him rather than drag him out of a hole I know he will not survive without.

This explains misogyny, because it is through the female that nature's brutality expresses itself, and natural selection "selects" via feminine judgement. Females are nature's genetic/memetic filtering agencies.
Through the feminine the injustices and cruelties of natural selection acquire consciousness.
Paternalism sought to take control of this filtering agency and direct it.
We see this artistically displayed in the movie "Beautiful Mind" when John Nash dramatically awakens to the mathematics involved in including all his "buddies" - bros before hos - so that none are excluded - this comradery is at work in civilizational structures.
Männerbund...and the motives are not altruistic.
There's the genetic bond, which is enhanced by a memetic bond, and then there's the pragmatic bond of increasing success through numbers, viz, every additional hunter in a hunting party increases the probability of success; every additional defender of a tribe, city, multiplies its power.
A communal compromise - not selecting the alpha female, the blond - is a collective sacrifice to the mannerbund, i.e., an affirmation.
This si what monogamy was based on - male brotherhood.

The male sex is the expendable sex...for every 100 males born only 1 would pass on his genes.
This is natural selection.
This is why free-will is rejected.
What justification does Harris offer, in the vid I posted elsewhere?
He says the absence of free-will negates "regrets", the pain of bad judgments; the memory of having failed to correctly evaluate oneself within particular circumstances in relation to an objective. This si the advantage of completely denying free-will. It's about salvation...and recovering Abrahamics, calling themselves enlightened atheists, must find an alternative to this loss of a messianic figure that suffers anture's brutal injustices on their behalf.
But denying free-will altogether means these mistakes can never be corrected, because the individual never takes responsibility, never accuses self, but always an other.
It may reduce suffering, but it perpetuates weakness.
If nothing is your fault how can you ever improve, adapt, adjust...and hopefully turn the tides of destiny?

This is the benefit of nihilism. It protects the ego from these realizations, concealing them or pulling away form them.
The pain of being born into an existence that then rejects you as "insufficient". this existential awakening is devastating to a young male, if he has the mind to reach this level of awareness.
Intellect is a curse and a blessing. A curse, because it exposes you to suffering no lesser being can ever experience; a blessing because only through it a mind might transcend and advance.
Being rejected is devastating for a social organism....Socrates chose death rather than to be rejected by the very people he identified with and tried to cultivate; a hopeless romantic that mistakenly assumed his compatriots had the psychological constitution to be like him.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2021 8:38 pm

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2021 11:07 am

Seeing ILP decline to new levels of mental-masturbation, concerning AI....I offer this, and urge them to cary on.....

...under the tutelage of the now admitted neo-plkatonist, Parodites.
It explains a lot....

Find the common thread between him, ecmandu, iambiguous, zoot and Pezer....
Hint: a very primal connection. An overcompensating mechanism manifesting different types of addictions/obsessions and a variety of coping strategies.

The difficulty with AI is that it lacks a very important factor which all organic life has: continuity, held together by memory (DNA and experiential: gene/meme).
They lack a past as a resource pool.
A pool that may contain harmful or inert data, which may be triggered by some environmental factor but might also produce an adaptive benefit.
What we call creativity is the factor of chaos participating in organic judgment and choice - willfulness.

It is more constructive to speak of cyborgs, or how much technological prosthetics can be integrated into an organism where it still maintains its identity.
How much technological prosthesis can be integrated before the human stops bing human?
Let's put aside the brain as the source of conscious identity. Once you start intervening on brain structure you are intervening on what it means to be human.
Let's imagine a Star Wars future and a Darth Vader kind of technological/organic synthesis.
According to my positions the body is not only a foundational factor in human identity - pool of memories - but it is also the past made present.
How much data will be lost, or selectively discarded, before we can no longer refer to the product as the same individual?
What will be lost when we throw away hundred's of thousand's of years of accumulated organic memories?
Cognitive depth, is one.
Potential, is another.
All those subconscious intuitive factors few of us ever become conscious of....is a third.

Our humanity...by essentially severing the past away form the present - as we do via nihilistic ideologies/dogmas - we are arbitrarily sacrificing ourselves to gain some kind of temporal advantage.
How much are we willing to sacrifice, like Abrahamics, to the god of vengeance, or to the Titan Kronos who consumes his children?
Don't we, the children of the Olympian Zeus, still not have our loyalties?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 10:06 pm

Lock word?
"Attention"
Key word?
"Pity"
Unlock victim psychology, the foundation of nihilism.
Unlock the coded locks of Abrahamism's occult chambers.

Humble arrogance.
Pitiful pride.

There's no paradox if you know the codes.
Body = prison, illusion, superficial.
Mind = freedom, reality, profound.

Mind = immortal.
Body = mortal.

No free will is not a contradiction.
Mind = universal, divine, i.e., god.
Body = medium through which the universal divine mind perceives itself.
Divine wills, not men. Men are the medium through which god wills.
Nietzsche predicted this.
The death of the Abrahamic one-god would produce a loss of meaning.
Science still pursues the truth....
Nationalism and other secular forms of ideology would emerge to fill the void.

What is god?
The absolute.
Science pursues what it has already presumed to exist....absolute truth.
The cosmos is rational, knowable, replaces god is benevolent and loves you.
This means....all is ordered.
Absolute order = truth - replaces Abraham's one-god.
The singularity.
But there is no singularity so all worship, whether they know it or not, the absolute void, i.e., the nil.

Words referring to more words.....never daring to connect them to physical, experienced, tangible, reality.
Everything must be made ideological, which is to say subjective....where power imposes itself upon the powerless.
Money = words. Codes referring to will...to mind. Never to the physical.
All is of the mind.
Money is an abstraction used to exchange....therefore all symbols/words are so.
Money, like all abstractions, must become fiat money, or detached from all that is of the experienced world, of the physical, the real....all must be made an idea...a concept with no external referents. It must be purified....sanctified. Binary codes....codes of monetary exchange - 1/0; codes of the market.
Codes referring to other codes.... all within the minds of those who participate.

The mind must reject the body.
Sin is embodiment; evil is embodiment.

First there was the word, and the word was good, and the word was god. The word was "love"....of course.
No god...leaves the throne vacant.
Be a god and use your own word. Sanctify it, declare it an ontology, justify it with more words.
Be the last man, but choose another word. Choose positive terminology. declare the identity you gave yourself, because you cannot and will never embody it.
What does it matter...all words are meaningless.

Surgery "affirms" by changing the body to agree with the mind's ideology.
Nature must be made to agree with human ideologies.
"Affirmative Social engineering"? Like affirmative action.
Only if the left does it..
"Nazi eugenics", if the right does it.

It's all about controlling language, and you can control language by "liberating it" from reality.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2021 6:15 pm

So called, Bronze Age Pervert offers us insight into AI, which may help us connect Parodites current obsession with AI, and his past stint under the narcissitic tutelage of the "Viking" Kabbalist, of the infamous Van Clan that once inspiro-terorized the dance halls of Montreal...
Bronze Age Pervert wrote:
There can be no “artificial intelligence” in the way that people really mean it. If they mean some machine that approximates the intellect of man, this may be possible, and even very useful, although they’re very far from their goals at the moment. Success at chess is their one great achievement, but they fail still at kicking a ball, pouring ketchup, recognizing simple objects …could one hunt, or survive being hunted? But they never mean just the intellect in this way, or a crude approximation of it: when people speak of “artificial intelligence” what they always mean is artificial life, a robot of some kind, or an artificial consciousness indistinguishable from human consciousness. There is an apparently different but in fact similar speculation that nerds love: that the universe is “logic” or information. That what constitutes matter can in fact be recorded as “information,” as relations of logic, and that therefore the universe must be precisely this—this is behind also the belief that you can “upload” your intelligence to a computer and attain immortality, and many related forms of imbecility.
The motivation for this is nerdishness and also somewhat the Jewish way of thinking, or the Judaizing tendency that promotes facility with words and number, but approaches mental deficiency and even retardation when it comes to anything visual. The Jewish hatred of matter, an ancient prejudice that precedes the Bible, and the hatred also for beauty that they share with other Semitic peoples—and many others besides—all of this comes together to promote this kind of aggressive nerdishness.
This is the origin of many of these claims, though it shouldn’t be imagined that here or elsewhere I am referring to all Jews, or that this absolves non-Jews. Because the “Judaizing” tendency I talk about is inherent to human nature, and is very common also among non-Jews, and in some degree it exists within everyone, together with the counter-acting love of vibrant matter, image, and beauty. It just exists in different degrees in different people, and peoples. In any case, all of these delusions, that you can be “uploaded” because your “brain” can be uploaded, that “the universe is information” or that something like “artificial intelligence” actually can exist, areall at bottom the same delusion and the same power fantasy of the nerd. The nerd can be described as a person of inelegant and pedantic intelligence, often middling intelligence, who takes excessive pride in the intellect, even in the memorization of facts, the design of clumsy concepts to which reality is then expected to fit like to bed of Procrustes…. And he identifies with it.
There are very rare people in history, even a few saints and martyrs, who were ashamed of their evil character and will, and sought salvation in contemplation, sought some escape in this. These are sometimes noble people, but this doesn’t describe the nerd. The nerd doesn’t hate himself, his nature, his tendencies or spirit, nor is his intellect powerful enough to over-awe his needling will and consider things without the pressure of interest or the gravity of petty desires. He never sees things like the true genius or the artist does, when the perceiving part of the intellect becomes so powerful that it really overpowers everything else…so that the fullness of the object occupies all of consciousness and an idea, or some new insight into the world, is actually grasped. No, the nerd is a creature of will, under the direction of a petty will in the everyday sense, and all of his thoughts, concepts, and designs have a forced quality because they refer always to need and desire for some kind of gain. This very often is just material gain, but the desire for prestige is even worse. In men of intellect the desire for prestige is often the most disgusting, especially when there’s no native manliness, because this leads to cowardice and lies, to others and oneself. For this reason Nietzsche said manliness is the first requirement of the philosopher, but there’s no one farther from the philosopher than the unmanly nerd, and there’s no enemy more implacable of the human race and of the genius of the species, than just this nerd and everything he represents. The attempt to “mimic” life through algorithms, through the brute-force of trial-and-error, will never create either life or “consciousness”—just what would such a machine be “conscious” of?—but just that, a mimicry or parody of the middling human intellect.
A mirror and exaltation of the false intellect of the nerd, that never leaves the stream of words, syllogisms, motives and desire, that is always forced and contrived, because it’s under pressure of some petty need. And it’s really grotesque.
It’s as if you have a girl you desire, she dies but using Big Magic you reanimate her corpse, put makeup on her, re-teach this zombi to speak, force her to copy all of her old habits, condition her like you would a pigeon to act in ways you remember and that you liked. But in the end she’s just a reanimated live-action doll, and this is grotesque. This is just what “AI” is. It is a fantasy of power of the conspiracy of biological interests that unites the nerds, the intellect of “reason”—the party that believes in empty words—the middling, and the Jews of the human spirit into hoping for their golem. “AI” is the golem of those who hate life…. It is their true Messiah and their vengeance.

Intoxicated on data - on knowledge and information references - he once became so drunk with his own knowledge that he proclaimed himself "omniscient" - god amongst mortals - reminding us of his Neo-Platonic soul seeking slavation in eternity, and why he even became involved with the resident Zionist/Kabbalist, in the first place.
It's the Zion part that split them apart - Judaism splitting from the Platonic roots of Christianity.
The dream of immortality shared by those who despise life so much that they need chemicals to cope with it daily, in its mundane everydayness - the real never quite attaining the ideal - is where they found their common ground; self-exaltation. What they needed was a private Golem to extend their consciousness without carrying with it that insatiable, imperfect non-ideal, form.
Maybe we can rename him by slightly modifying the words/symbols he's based his immortality upon, from Παρωδία to the more accurate Παρασιτία.

Last edited by Satyr on Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2021 6:41 pm

Nietzsche, the official, modern/postmodern aficionado of nihilism - the diagnostician par excellence - understood what the death of god meant.
He predicted a rise of nationalism and, more importantly, the scientific religiuos-like pursuit of "truth" as the inheritance of centuries of Abrahamic indoctrination.
God = truth, and other words.

We see it today among the most simple and idiotic inheritors and how they react to the term "truth".
As if "truth" required a god, or an absolute to maintain its meaning.
Heidegger shed some light....
Heidegger wrote:
With regard to the Latin name for the true, verum, we shall keep two incidents in mind:
1. Verum, ver-, meant originally enclosing, covering. The Latin verum belongs to the same realm of meaning as the Greek αληθες, the uncovered – precisely by signifying the exact opposite of αληθες: the closed off.
2. But now because verum is counter to falsum, and because the essential domain of the imperium is decisive for verum and falsum and their opposites, the sense of ver-, namely enclosed and cover, becomes basically that of covering for security against. Ver is now the maintaining-oneself, the being-above; ver becomes the opposite of falling. Verum is the remaining constant, the upright that which is directed to what is superior because it is directing from above. Verum is rectum (regere, “the regime”), the right, iustum.
For the Romans the realm of concealment and disconcealment does not at all come to be, although it strives in that direction in ver, the essential realm determining the essence of truth. Under the influence of the imperial, verum becomes forthwith “being-above,” directive for what is right; veritas is then rectitude, “correctness,” we would say.
The originally Roman stamp given to the essence of truth, which solidly establishes the all-pervading basic character of the essence of truth in the Occident, rejoins an unfolding of the essence of truth that begin already with the Greeks and that at the same time marks the inception of Western metaphysics.

Inheriting this "enclosure" definition "from above" the mind has been trained to associate truth as divine: all-encompassing, complete, whole, total.
The Greek urging us to re-call, to re-member...is incomprehensible.
Truth is dictatorial, totalitarian, and so Marxists must rebel against all forms of authority.

Notice how the "death of god" - the absolute - is now an excuse to declare oneself the creator of truth.
The objective absolute has died, long live the totalitarianism of the subject - vengeful and vindictive towards his past master.
Would not a liberated slave become the cruelest master?
Vengeance against the world that had imprisoned him within an all-encopassing, totalitarian system, will be torn down.
Everything negated.
Victims can only understand and come to a mutually beneficial understanding with other victims. Those that admit they are sinners, or victims of linguistic trickery and exploitation - magic some call it.
Isn't money another kind of code of exchange?
Admit you too are a victim - sinner - and salvation/freedom shall be yours...via the new Messiah: words/symbols, i.e., language.....numbers.

Irony of ironies...some of them do not believe in freedom. They've never admitted that god is dead and that they killed him.
He is reincarnated. Forever and ever.
He has changed names - adopted new words/numbers, and lives on among the faithful - the chosen.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 7:23 pm

Nietzsche inspires incels across the ages. Not only did he predict the coming of the Last Man but he set an example of how a sickly recluse, who never passed on his genes, managed to impregnate millions of minds with his ideas; where genetically he failed he more than compensated, for this failure, memetically.
Desperation leads to overcompensation. Where a talent for insight is a bottomless chasm, the talent to imitate must try to cross the void; quantities of knowledge concealing a qualitative abysmal absence of understanding with mountains of datum rubble, loosely thrown upon heaping mounds of linguistic insinuative pebbles, daring all to try to find a golden nugget in the massive pile. One is led to assume that such a nugget is hidden somewhere within it.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 6:50 am

Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy.

Mind/Body dissonance = schizophrenia. Lobotomy.
Castration = symbolic adjustment of the body to accord with the mind's ideology. Circumcision.

The parent exposes his/her own ideological psychosis via the child.

Instead of promoting mind/body harmony, they are promoting mind/body disharmony, to fulfill their own inner needs.

Sick fucks birthing and cultivating more sick fucks.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 1:13 pm

They level everything down to their haughty ideals - confusing the higher with the lower - and then when what they've done is revealed to be unfeasible - entirely idealistic, i.e. abstract - they cry out, fleeing, as they blame it all on everything but themselves.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 6:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2021 12:10 am

Nietzsche wrote:
It is your thirst to become sacrifices and gifts yourselves: and therefore have ye the thirst to accumulate all riches in your soul.
Insatiably striveth your soul for treasures and jewels, because your virtue is insatiable in desiring to bestow.
Verily, an appropriator of all values must such bestowing love become; but healthy and holy, call this selfishness.
Another selfishness is there, an all-too-poor and hungry kind, which would always steal--the selfishness of the sick, the sickly selfishness.
With the eye of the thief it looketh upon all that is lustrous; with the craving of hunger it measureth him who hath abundance; and ever doth it prowl round the tables of the bestowers. Sickness speaketh in such craving, and invisible degeneration; of a sickly body, speaketh the larcenous craving of this selfishness.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2021 10:13 am

No shit...
Could there be a link between left (right-brained dominance), hormonal imbalances - cultivated by environmental conditioning - and sexual dysphoria manifesting fetishes and sexual dysfunctions?

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2021 1:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 3:56 pm

Desperate Degenerates – Dutton's "spiteful mutants": accumulated genetic garbage, i.e., baggage, after years of sheltering and no major culling event, e.g., war or pandemic or some other manmade or natural calamity, to wash it away, as it was in the past, these accumulating mutations compound and manifest mental and physical dysfunction and psychological degeneracy. Nature self corrects – adjusts – producing mental and physical dysfunctions incapable of reproducing or of functioning normally – filtered out via female sexual agency they, nevertheless, remain socially potent as radical free-agencies with no stake in the future and no psychological balance.
These unfit, dysgenic mutations extend through memetic absurdity, expressing their dysgenic essence ideologically in the form of radical nihilism approaching a complete disconnect from reality, i.e., insanity.

Technology acquires a messianic extravagance among these individuals because it promises a form of salvation from oblivion; a compensating multiplier crossing into the future without the necessity of approval.
Being uninvited in the future – beyond your mortal shell – necessitates a different approach to immortality that goes through the technology of language. A need to be remembered and if one is too dull or average then one can only be remembered through linguistic shock and awe. Absurdity becomes a vehicle of memetically passing into the future when you’ve failed to do so genetically.
A parent becomes measured and conservative in his opinions and use of language because his or her children will exist in the world he participates in creating, whereas a childless man and woman can only dedicate themselves to the present, and hedonism, or in becoming as memorable as possible. Flamboyance, irrationality, eccentricity, all forms of the preposterous become the only way for them to become invested in the future.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 8:41 pm

This is what the American government is now, an animal farm of sexual deviants and pedos. They will continue to pop up like skin pustules, revealing the disease.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 8:56 pm

As desperation increases, in a dying Empire, degeneracy exposes itself from where it was hiding - beneath pretences and lies.
The accumulating mutations are expresses as deviant sexual behaviour, dysfunction, deformity.

Sheltering compounds mutations, generation after generation until monsters emerge form the combinations.
The theory expected genius to spontaneously emerge using trial and error rather than the more efficient natural selection method.

Nature is self-correcting and those memes that promoted these ideologies and moralities are not being exterminated by their own logic - also part of the parasitical meme's cycle of dominance and persecution only slightly corrected through the demands of crypsis.

I guess pandemics will replace large wars.
Pandemics and constant low level warfare via proxies.
Sexual fetishes and dysfunctions will do the rest.
Feminism has regained for women their natural filtering agency, and men have been criminalized, unable to respond with their own naturally evolved strategies.
Feminization of Man.

Technologies will not be able to completely compensate for the loss of "manpower" so the system will implode and then re-emerge as something new and yet also ancient.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 1:07 pm

Lack of identity is what makes a degenerate desperate. No self-consciousness, means one becomes an amorphous echo of a conforming collective consciousness. No relationship to the world, means one becomes a cheap imitation of it; submitting to any instinct or persuasion that offers a surrogate self. On other words, the essence of a whore.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 11:25 pm

If a self-deceiver honestly admits to himself that he is in fact addicted to lies and being deceived, then a new identity would have to form, a rebirth of themselves, which would be too traumatic, their identity having become a lie. Thus, admitting it, in the same way a drug addict would admit they are addicted, would retain just the right amount of self-deception to appear honest.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 8:34 pm

Aside from the pedophilia agenda, having innocence present with degeneracy, is a clever psychological ploy to downplay it, and make it more 'acceptable'.

Fun for the whole family, like a Disney movie.

Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 12:43 pm

The core inferiority of a degenerate mind, is its entitlement complex. Its greatest need it is dominated by, is the need to be taken seriously or given credence. It's completely wrapped up in this need. When it is ignored, no other reason for why will suffice other than that their delusional conviction of thier own power, is simply too much for others to handle; they are too 'effective' too intimidating. No possibilities of simpler truth would ever enter thier minds, such as that there might be something wrong with them that repels others. That they are vulgar, insane, obnoxiously moronic etc. And that people avoid them the same way they avoid a bad smell or a dirty animal. These possible realities cannot disrupt thier conviction that they 'deserve' respect and regard. What could be the problem for thier troubles? Whatever it is, it is most certainly not them.

Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 3:34 pm

Kvasir wrote:

Aside from the pedophilia agenda, having innocence present with degeneracy, is a clever psychological ploy to downplay it, and make it more 'acceptable'.

Fun for the whole family, like a Disney movie.

I'm not even sure the goal is to make it more acceptable in general (so as to become commonplace) as much as it is to make it more acceptable to a large enough group that it finally triggers an opposing group to act. "Pride" is just too vulgar and obnoxious to be considered genuine... It all seems way too deliberate... "Come celebrate our gross and embarrassing displays narcissism and licentiousness or you're a bigot." It's like some woke, corporate sponsored low energy bacchanal full of ugly people where no god of liberation is present. It's something that normal people have been forced to bear as just a part of life as standards are strategically chipped away and lowered.

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 6:29 pm

When masculinity fails would not some seek refuge in the feminine?
The goal is to penetrate the feminine, one way or another.
Gain access to the future either via procreativity or creativity, through eccentricity.
Passing one's memories into the future, for as long as possible. To make an impact on minds so that they recollect your memories; they recall you to memory.

Coveting feminine power - filtering.
To be the choosing, not the chosen. Divinity - Diva.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 10:18 am

Perspectives, opinions, judgements are not challenged by simply finding flaws or incompleteness in them, nor is denial, rejection a challenge to them.
It is assumed that the absence of absolutes would mean an absence of completeness and accuracy.
A challenge offers alternatives with the same, or superior, amount (quantity) of evidence - external referents - and the same, or superior, quality of arguments, reasoning, as the theory it is attempting to contradict.

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 10:26 am

Satyr wrote:
Perspectives, opinions, judgements are not challenged by simply finding flaws or incompleteness in them, nor is denial, rejection a challenge to them.
It is assumed that the absence of absolutes would mean an absence of completeness and accuracy.
A challenge offers alternatives with the same, or superior, amount (quantity) of evidence - external referents - and the same, or superior, quality of arguments, reasoning, as the theory it is attempting to contradict.

Assumed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Desperate Degenerates
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next