Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Desperate Degenerates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Desperate Degenerates  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 10:30 am

Can you show me one absolute?
Don't tell me, show me.
A singularity outside our minds so we can all appreciate it together.
One oneness...one immutable indivisible eternal thing....

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
WendyDarling

WendyDarling

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 10:40 am

Would I have to go into absurdity and show you everything that exists for it to be convincing?  Or maybe you could look around and accept your existence.  There's no alternative.

I'm not claiming to know about all, just that we are all.  How are we all?  That doesn't make sense in our current condition, under our assumption that we are separate entities.  I make no claims about that, only that the stuff we are made of, everything is made of to form existence.  Since truth is at times known to be stranger than fiction I won't be offended if you leave it and only go into attack mode.  There is no non-existence, no absence of consciousness. Another bold claim.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

One being or many?  Yeah, sure.  Doesn't exist.  Well, conjoining does.  Could such a conjoining, unwanted at that, be of "opposites" interacting in varying degrees as you always say?  

We do love our technicalities allowing us to play with ideas. Conjoined twins, that cannot be separated, makes the most sense in regards to our obsession with opposites, but conjoined triplets and quadruplets also exist.

I am only stating that "we" are all, not how we are "all."

Now we must boot her for insanity.  Simply taking a bold stance to try and have some sort of interesting conversation without battling any egos(my own included).
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 7:58 pm

I believe this is the Rodent's successor. He left his legacy over there; the obsessive madness has been adopted by aspiring freaks. Same inflection, same spirit, now that's being revolutionary.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 7:00 am

Ex-utero abortion...
Some lions prides have reportedly killed their cubs when severe drought threatening the entire pride...and males kill cubs they did not father when they gain dominance over a pride.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 2:16 pm

Detachment is so ingrained in the psychosis of the Desperate Degenerate - recovering Abrahamic, spiteful mutant - that he cannot associate with nature on any level. He conceptualizes nature as he does his Abrahamic one-god, as something other, as an external authoritarian power, as something contradictory to what he is and what he perceives, as a totalitarian, punishing despot....classic Abrahamism.  
Nature, for this pitiful psychotic, is other than himself. He is other than nature.
His participation in what is being determined is always associated with what has been determined in the past; past is what is immutable, what is determined and what is manifesting as presence, so it can be associated with a creator god.
Do you get it?

He perceives the present in hindsight, as what has already been determined, because he cannot be completely in the moment, nor understand, nor accept that existence is in the present, not the past, not the future, but only in the perpetual present.
Existence refers of this dynamic interactive present which the mind can only appreciate after-the-fact.
He's already intuitively, subconsciously, spontaneously judged and chosen before his consciousness begins to comprehend what he's participated in determining.
These freaks perceive themselves as an alien agency, as something other than - associating only with the lucid part - the ego - dismissing the self as alien or as non-existent, or as a spirit a divinity.
Ha!!

Understand why this must be denied to keep civilization stable?

I gave the example of the man who is convinced that he is a good man, a law abiding man, a moral man, in tune and in agreement with the morals and values of his culture and his social milieu.
He believes paedophilia is bad, that there are age restrictions and so on.
His lucid, conscious mind, governed by a specific meme believes it, feels it, knows it...yet, yet......yet his body don't give a shit what the mind believes. It is governed by another standard preceding his culture his socialization, his ideals.
It reacts spontaneously and has an erection when a "gifted" pubescent underaged female walks in - perhaps a friend's daughter - much to the embarrassment of the mind, who cannot explain it, so it must conceal it from the world, from himself.
Mind/Body dissonance.
Over time, and depending on the degree of dissonance - this reaches an extreme in nihilists where mind/body dissonance is great - the mind experiences strange dreams, develops fetishes, neurosis, experiences a growing sense of shame, guilt it must deal with denial, excuses and ideological nihilism - complete or selective rejection of the body.
His own body betrays him to himself. His body does not discipline itself to his chosen morals and principles. He feels confused.
What's wrong with him?
The schism begins....now it is vulnerable to mysticism of superstitions to religions and ideologies that validate nihilism.

See?
Fuckin' hypocrites.
They don't understand because they don't want to. The awareness would destroy them. They've betrayed their own convictions and denial, forgetfulness - Lethe - does not suffice.
They choose insanity.
They've identified so much with the popular the prevailing ideology that they feel they will die without it.

Modernity is built on such lies and pretences, such secret shames.
Ha!!!
But Satyr knows...

Know Thyself motherfuckers.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 2:32 pm

I wonder...is a man truly good if he does good to not be punished?

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 11:26 am

Power is indirect influence. Relational indifference. For him the idea of seduction is preferable to dominance. One is "frightening", the other is "pleasant". He understands power relations in the feminine interpretation of herd dynamics; "having friends". The self, and how one comes to know and understand these power relations or why they even need power to begin with, I.e knowthyself, is always left out with these animal minds. An animal has no self-consciousness, it is only affected by its environment. Those who think socially, in feminine contexts, are primitive and are guided only by responses to others. In the respect of individuals, power is about influence. One can have power over something or someone without 'being thier friend'. Narcissists are empty. His self is only invested into the social network, humanity. Losing himself in the other. Hoping that the other will be his surrogate self, giving him what he cannot give himself.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 11:36 am

Well in Marxism if the collective does not distribute resources and responsibilities evenly there is internal strife - a fly in the milk, a disruptive disharmony in paradise/utopia.
All must simultaneously get what they need/desire/want and nobody denied what they need/desire/want.
So an imaginary world of infinite resource and clones....because what if I want a girl you also want?
What then?
A clone.
and what if she don't want me but you?
Okay that trickier...a clone that is modified to want me.

What if there are only ten donuts and a billion of us?
No problem....ten billion donuts.
Marxist utopia....Abrahamic Paradise in heaven or on earth.
End of natural selection.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 11:41 am

The goal is uniformity.
We can educate individuals not to want what they cannot have, but to only want what they deserve within the collective.
Allotting resources is now allotting responsibilities - no free-will, or allotting shame/guilt - moral Marxism.
Nobody is wrong because it's all subjective. Pain and suffering alleviated.

This was the brilliance of the Frankfurt School, they shifted from economics to morals, and from resources to responsibilities and emotions.
Hedonism.
Distribution of pain/suffering creates a uniform state of pleasure. Collectivization.

We begin by using words to disconnect from reality. A reality that is truly unjust, and indifferent to our plight.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 2:16 pm

Funny...Desperate Degenerates flatter themselves when they are rejected....Don't men do so when a woman rejects them, or a woman when and if a male rejects them?
They believe they are too - inserting something self-flattering here - to explain the rejection.

Similarly, if we reject members on KTS it is because they are - inserting something self-flattering here - and not something else....like:
they are insane, they are disruptive to all conversations, they are too simple to be tolerated, they have ulterior motives other than the ones stated by this forum....
So, anytime someone doesn't invite you to a party it is because they are - inserting something self-flattering here - and for no other reason.

Clarification....
If I wanted KTS to turn into another ILP, I know what to do: open the doors to everyone and hope for the best.
If I wanted my house to turn into a sanctuary for desperate degenerates, bums and vagabonds, I would unlock my doors and let anyone and everyone in.
What if I didn't want my house to turn into Grand Central Station or Downtown Crapville?
I would lock the doors and only let in certain  people...and I would not give a shit what names the rest called me.
My home is my home. The sewer is the sewer. Rats can go to the sewer and not to my home.
My house has doors and windows, which can be used to exit and enter...a sewer is open to all sort of crap for rats to feed on.
Simple.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 9:01 pm

Degenerates never learn. They can never advance. They get trapped. Obsessed, addicted.
Why?
Because when they are faced with a contradiction between what they thought about another, or otherness, and how another acts or what he says, they never seek the error in their understanding but they accuse the other of a flaw, of lying, of self-contradicting himself - of not living up to their expectations. They never seek the flaw in their own understanding so they can never correct it.
This is how victim psychology emerges.
It's not their ideals, convictions that are flawed but the world, it is others, it is the system, or whatnot.
All is subjectiuve...so there's no need to introspect and adapt self to world. World must adapt to you.
Your perspective is not wrong, its the world that's wrong.
It's never you who is self-deceiving or simply delusional, it is always the world, nature, that is lying.

So, why change yourself?
It is others that must change to accommodate you.
It is reality that must adapt to your beliefs concerning it.
It's all subjective...all a power game.

Last edited by Satyr on Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 9:41 pm

For them, there is no such self to change, or correct, or advance. This is why their identity is based in the other. Whatever vestigial semblance of themselves that remain, is only in the form of chaotic energies; which is why they are full of hate and envy.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 10:47 am

The underlying, secret, motive is the belief that there are no mistakes.
Mistakes expose genetic hierarchies - superior/inferior - inequality.
See?
No mistakes, either because all is absolutely determined or there is no absolute.
One/Nil.

We see this motive across the many variants of Desperation and Degeneracy.
There ought not to be errors....never.
All is fated.
There is no one way.
All are equal.

Ha!!
See them self-comforting?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 11:00 am

This anxiety towards making mistakes is exacerbated by simplicity of mind. The ones who make constant mistakes because they cannot reason, or process details, or think objectively....etc.
This gets worse with age, because when you are young you may recover from a mistake but not when you are old - your energies deplete and your time is running out.

This is where nihilism enters to offer comfort.

The self is comforted, all are the same but do not know it or cannot admit it.
Absolutism is all-encomassing, producing theoretical uniformity.
There is absolutely no free-will, meaning everyone is fated to fail ro accomplish and none of it was due to errors in judgment or feeble genetics.
This last is crucial.
It is why blame must be unloaded on other - god, universe, evil agencies/forces, order, chaos, Nazis, etc.
Whatever...

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 11:25 am

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 4:11 pm

Desperate degenerates what to be given a manual on what to do in any given circumstance.
They want Scripture.

Paganism doesn't offer any
It offers a description of what is, using metaphors and allegories, and lets the reader find his/her own application.
Why?
Because it does not deal in absolutes, such as human uniformity.
It takes into account that everyone has different traits, to varying degrees of cultivation, and different motives, goals, objectives.
To apply a strategy one would have to analyze the objective, in relation to the subjective, in relation to the effort, distance, between the two.

There's the issue of if the objective is even realizable and not a mere concept existing in the mind of the subject.
Then there's the issue of the subject's own fluctuating energies, the power of his/her will.
Then there's the issue of the fluctuating distances/efforts in relation to both subject and objective.

Dynamic triangulation.
The process is ongoing. One approximately evaluates then corrects and starts off again, then reaffirms his/her calculations and goes on....

The most important part of the evaluations is of oneself - Know Thyself.
Has the subject over- or under-estimated himself?
Then there's the objective. Is it even real, or a fantasy?
From these two the third, the effort, distance, between the two is determined.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 2:19 pm

Desperate Degenerates prefer to flatter themselves calling it fear...phobia, but it is disgust.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 4:26 pm

That's why an identity is so important. Without a relationship to yourself, without an inner sanctuary of principles and values, then you have to wander out into the desolate land of nothingness, hoping someone or something else will give it to you. You have to forage whatever fertile soil remains and grow your own flowers.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 4:54 pm

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 10:59 am

When the selfish meme is thoroughly dominant in the psyche - when it has parasitically taken over consciousness- the individual rejoices when it propagates itself in and through other minds.
Meme propagation is nihilism with zero external referents. All they have are ideology, so they must reduce everything to ideology in order to conceal their own inferiority in regards to empiricism.
Such a dominated, infested, zombified psyche, will experience the insemination of another mind with the nihilistic meme as an orgasm, and the propagation of the meme as a child birth.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 9:07 pm

Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 1:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is the fat jew that largely inspired the "Men's Rights/MGTOW" of today.

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 1:35 pm

Tom Leykis.

Yes, the hedonistic deviant retard radio host who played 'father' to all the lost sexually disgruntled modern men, telling them to do everything they could to avoid having children. He was so adamant and paranoid about it, that i remember he even said to go as far that men should keep bottles of hot sauce with them on dates and dump them into used condoms, as a safety precaution, 'killing the sperm cells' so the women couldn't get it in their heads to try to get themselves pregnant with it and 'trap' the guy later.
Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 1:46 pm

Kvasir wrote:
Tom Leykis.

Yes, the hedonistic deviant retard radio host who played 'father' to all the lost sexually disgruntled modern men, telling them to do everything they could to avoid having children. He was so adamant and paranoid about it, that i remember he even said to go as far that men should keep bottles of hot sauce with them on dates and dump them into used condoms, as a safety precaution, 'killing the sperm cells' so the women couldn't get it in their heads to try to get themselves pregnant with it and 'trap' the guy later.

I always found the cynicism of fathers who would have children and had to pay child support/time for them extremely miserly. Sure one could argue that they lack the degree of interaction that they would like with their children, but often it is largely an excuse to bitch about paying costs in general.

Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 3:13 pm

Nothing like worshiping the 10th anniversary of the death of a narcissistic drug addict. There is no balance in modern men, either you embrace women or reject them absolutely.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 5:29 pm

Desperate Degenerates need absolute totalitarian adversaries.
They need a positive Nihilist who declares himself an omnipotent being, or as one possessing knowledge of the whole, complete, universe.
They need this because it is absurd and this absurdity has already been abandoned by some of them. But then they fall into the other extreme, that of absolute impotence.
They cannot understand how understanding is built up from the ground up - bottom<>up - gradually increasing probability, or they fear such an approach because they cannot easily dismiss it with a flippant sweeping negation.
The absolute one can only be absolutely negated by the absolute nil - one absurdity replaced by another
All this building probabilities requires a challenge that is equal or superior to a hypothesis...and they have no ability to create one.
They need sweeping, total, absolute negations of the absolutely absurd, and word based.
A word based hypothesis claiming some supernatural understanding can easily be dismissed by a word based supernatural nullification.    
A theory building probability requires intelligence, insight, and effort.
This they cannot be bothered to offer...or they simply don't possess the quality of mind or the psychological demeanour, so they must fabricate absolutist totalitarians even when he does not propose anything absolutist or complete or certain but only a superior probability.
They fabricate an adversary on their level, or below it, to mock and dismiss....so as to indirectly validate their own absurdity which they cannot defend rationally.
Either/Or
If not one then nil.
No degree, no nuance.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 6:11 pm

It occurs to me that Ecmandu, despite being mad, does have a point in his idea of power through socialization. That is, in the understanding of power for the herd animal, the primitive mind, who’s only identity lie in what the other gives them and how they can use and manipulate what they receive. The power to immerse oneself completely into the hive whole, losing oneself in fleeting interactions, and finding their identity in how the collective shapes them, in tandem with their own needs and motives. So, one who is inferior, who cannot think on their own, who cannot introspect or self-value, a weakling coveting strength, can instead redirect their resentment into using others to give them what they can then pretend is their own. Being inculcated, trained, persuaded and seeded from a wide variety of minds. And it doesn’t matter to them how much they embarrass themselves or expose their idiocy, or degeneracy or any other inferior quality in the process, as long as they can get the results, get what they need from others, being made to think in certain ways by others, and then become convinced it was of their own talent, that they came to the beliefs and ideas and logic all of their own accord, then they can claim their superiority, and their ideas as infallible, only because they found them to valued by the collective, or by select minds of higher standing in the collective. Power through association, through invention, through masquerade, through self-deception.

Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 6:16 pm

All a desperate mind wants to do, is just hit a mark, any mark.
It will be such a profound experience for them, that they will believe they found the Absolute.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 6:33 pm

Zeno's paradoxes are examples of confusing the representation for the represented. In the case of the arrow hitting its mark...the arrow ought to never hit its mark....but it does.
Quote :
Zeno's paradoxes of motion are targeted at one particular form of change: locomotion--that a body changes (motion) its position (locus) in space. They seek to show that the idea of ordinary motion is internally contradictory. It is hard to believe that Parmenides and Zeno really believed that motion is impossible.
..and yet that is what Parmenides claimed...that all is still and motion is impossible.
When offered the choice: is the observation wrong - arrow hitting the mark - or is the reasoning wrong....the degenerate will choose the first.
The idea that reality, as it is experienced, is an illusion is too seductive to let go of.

In the case of free-will: a brain to judge and choose ought to have never evolved if all is determined; natural selection is a farce because nothing is selected...yet both exist.

So the error is in the application of words.
Is this intentional?
Mostly not...but sometimes it is. I call this out as dialogue in bad faith.
There's no point either way.
The mind is either trapped in its own linguistics or it will never ever unravel the Gordian Knot....because it is a protective womb.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 6:47 pm

In Christianity the brain isn't erven responsible for its own ideas, its own thoughts...someone else is thinking for it.
So what is the purpose of a brain?
To understand how impotent and enslaved it is?

Christianity corrects this by inventing its own version of free-will, as if it were a gift which is misused by the recipient ....so it wasn't really a gift because a gift doesn't come with a rule about how to use it....but it's worse, its not even a choice.
Eternal suffering is no option.

Like the Mob's "offer that can't be refused". Cosmic intimidation.
Yeah, I give you a choice...but if you choose this and not that I'll kill ya, got it?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Desperate Degenerates
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: