Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Desperate Degenerates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Desperate Degenerates  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2022 6:58 am

when a desperate degenerates asks "why?"..."why is there  something and not nothing?".....she's asking "why do I exist?"..."why do I suffer?".

I call them "recovering Abrahamics"...but they never fully recover from the psychological trauma of being orphaned by the premature declaration of their Abrahamic god's demise.
Their infantile question presupposes the very thing they cannot live without - a telos.....a universal objective.
Is it any wonder that these men-children deny free-will?
How could they leave the father's home, even if he's been declared dead for years?
Where would they go?
That's the question.
Where will they find another fahter-figure who will mentor them, and love them, and take care of them, and direct them and tell them how to live their life?
Dependence...herd psychology.
Collectivism - institutionalized codependence presented as an ideal, as a 'strength' rather than what it is: insecurity, weakness.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2022 10:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 31, 2022 2:34 pm

This is how a Desperate Degenerate remains as she is - trapped in her own subjectivity:
she uses 'all', 'whole', 'one', 'complete', 'total' instead of 'absolute'.
Even the words' truth', 'objective', 'eternal' signify this absolute to which they can offer an absolute negation.
So, she is always debating herself, in her own mind, and nobody other than imbeciles like herself.
She is trapped by her own idiocy.

She is so obtuse she doesn't even notice.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 31, 2022 2:45 pm

The other imbecile used "eternal" and "dimensions" to contradict my position on absolutes and their absence.
She implied that 'dimensions' were indivisible, immutable, things, and not a relationship between observer and observed - so space indicates possibility, and time indicates change, movement, within this expanding field of possibility.
In her idiotic, retarded, psychotic, mind, space/time were immutable/indivisible things - particle clocks, or god-particles - because they register, mentally, a such.
This is how the representation is confused for the represented, and the interpretation for the interpreted....the static for the dynamic.
This is how dynamic, interactive, existence is interpreted as static, immutable, indivisible, singular thing - represented by words/symbols - resulting in paradoxes.

As I said....this self-awareness is so new - relative to evolutionary time-lines - that few can become objective enough to perceive the difference.  

As always:
Absolute = immutable, indivisible, singularity...which is nowhere but only in the mind of organism's with a brain and a nervous system.
This becomes their Abrahamic 'god' - see Jayne's Bicameral Mind and his explanation of how self-consciousness was confused for divine agency, and emerging conscience became the words of god or the agency of spirits and demons speaking to individual's in their heads.

Timon
Rodent
Timon

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 10:30 am

Satyr wrote:
In her idiotic, retarded, psychotic, mind, space/time were immutable/indivisible things - particle clocks, or god-particles - because they register, mentally, a such.

What is an atomic clock?
Where did I say that particles were immutable?
How does the universe keep track of time?
Do you have a fucking clue?
Why does time only flow in one direction?

Imagine not realizing that proof of reality is determined using mathematics as it is completely devoid of subjective influences.
Imagine that theoretical physics has predicted phenomena that were later discovered.
Imagine not realizing that physicists don't even think in linguistic terms.
Can we expect even one, just one simple prediction from your word-salad?

Satyr wrote:
As always:
Absolute = immutable, indivisible, singularity

Why do you persist in equating the physical/world/phenomena with the absolute [God]?
This is the erroneus thinking of a Christian conception of God.
No words, ideas, concepts, phenomena can encompass God or bare any likeness to him.
Do you understand that goes for your pseudo-scientific mumbo jumbo as well?

Satyr wrote:
This is how dynamic, interactive, existence is interpreted as static, immutable, indivisible, singular thing - represented by words/symbols - resulting in paradoxes.

Like how a universe without beginnings or endings results in paradoxes?
Please respond with disproofs of the following phenomena:
1) Redshift of galaxies
2) Microwave background radiation
3) Ratio of elements
4) Age of oldest stars (not greater than 14 billion years)

I know you can do it.
Toss up that word salad!
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 12:28 pm

Timon wrote:
Satyr wrote:

What is an atomic clock?
A manmade clock based on the patterns of a particle.

Patterns, moron....I've defined and explained them.

Timon wrote:
Where did I say that particles were immutable?
Therefore, imbecile, there is no absolute particle - no god-particle.

Absolute, moron =- indivisible, immutable, singularity.
No absolute moron.
Eternity is not an absolute...your linguistic confusions are your own.
Time/Space expanding is not an absolute, imbecile.

Timon wrote:
How does the universe keep track of time?
Who said the universe keeps track of anything, simpleton?
"Keeping track" implies consciousness, memory.

Timon wrote:
Do you have a fucking clue?
Why do you imitate me?
So needy.

Timon wrote:
Why does time only flow in one direction?
Moron...I've explained what linear time is, I will not give you a private lesson.

I enjoy your confusion and the attacks that it produces.
I like you, exactly, as you are.

Timon wrote:
Why do you persist in equating the physical/world/phenomena with the absolute [God]?
Moron....god is how primitive man made sense of was, for him, incomprehensible.
Then it evolved into a worship of himself as an ideal - projection.
Then it became secularized.....and the anthropomorphism was unnecessary; the same concept became pure abstraction, e.g., one, whole, thing, universe, absolute order....absolute....all existing in the brain and nowhere else.
It's an evolution of the same concept, moron.
The abstraction/concept, represented by a word, i.e., god, thing, absolute, one etc., refers to an idea/ideal in the brain.....and to nothing outside the brain.
What do morons, like you, do? they call this a negative....ergo any description of world as lacking the absolute, as they define and understand them - whatever name you give it simpleton - is negative for idiots, like you.
I call this the defensive inversion utility of nihilism.
"First came the word...and the word was with god...and the word was god..."

Timon wrote:
This is the erroneus thinking of a Christian conception of God.
No words, ideas, concepts, phenomena can encompass God or bare any likeness to him.
Do you understand that goes for your pseudo-scientific mumbo jumbo as well?
Moro....your god, and the excuses you use to explain why you cannot prove nor describe, nor define what you believe in, can be used to justify any belief....
Ya see moron?

If you cannot define nor comprehend your own convictions - which you propose to be superior - then why should anyone take you seriously?
Your obscurantist occult superstitions are your own...and you should enjoy them.
The rest of us are interested in the world, not in mental masturbation.
Stop ejaculating all over my home, clown.
ILP is where you belong.
Plenty of jack-offs there.

Timon wrote:
Like how a universe without beginnings or endings results in paradoxes?
If you show me a beginning and an end....then I'll consider my error.
Moron...paradoxes is when idiots, like you, presume that the abstractions in their head are more than representations.

Quote :
Please respond with disproofs of the following phenomena:
1) Redshift of galaxies
2) Microwave background radiation
3) Ratio of elements
4) Age of oldest stars (not greater than 14 billion years)
Why would I disprove what validates my cosmological positions?
Do you even know what I am saying?
Do YOU have a clue?
All these phenomena validate my positions, idiot.

Timon wrote:
I know you can do it.
Toss up that word salad!
Simpleton, calling what you can't understand a "word salad" ain't gonna help you.
The shit you use on others won't work on me.
Your idiocy cannot grasp certain concepts, I know....but that's not my problem.
Those who can understand do understand.

A parrot repeats sentences it cannot grasp...a chimpanzee would find human speech explaining biology to be a "banana salad".
You is a simple mind...
You know shit about everything....meaning you know nothing.
Explaining why you are a Christian.

Now a quid pro quo question for you:
Why should I waste my time on a desperate, needy moron, like you?
Dominating you doesn't improve my self-esteem - it's like beating-up a child.
There's no hope your sensitive ego will allow you to overcome your mental deficiencies.
That you remain so butt hurt shows me how fragile and obsessive you are....how psychologically broken you are.
What possible motive would I have to discuss anything with you?

I have one...explaining why I even respond...but it has a time limit - an atomic clock tick-ticking away.
Your Feminine vindictive defensiveness makes it tick faster...or makes the sequence seem unbearably long to me -  relativity.

Ha!
You have no clue what I am saying, do ya?
All you know are Nazis, suffering humans, holocausts, good vs. evil, all the things your grandpappy ingrained in your Pollack brain...
I bet you hate the Ruskies, as well.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 2:06 pm

I just realized something.
I have something in common with the moron's god.
We are both, incomprehensible, to him.

Only he uses his god's incomprehensibility as reason to believe in him, and he uses my incomprehensibility as reason to disbelieve.
God's "word salads" are tasty.
My, hypothetical, "word salad" are distasteful....even if he cannot comprehend them, taste them.
His incomprehensible god is good and loving - well-meaning - whereas my incomprehensibility is hateful, with evil intentions.

What is common?
Incomprehension.
Whose?
The simpletons.

What does he use instead of comprehension?
Emotion.

How do I and his god differ?
Nobody can define or understand, or comprehend him, whereas some actually do comprehend me, and I do define and offer reasons and evidence that can be independently validated.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 3:50 pm

Why is it a waste of time to discuss anything with a desperate degenerate ho enters into a dialogue in bad faith?

*They don't come to convince or be convinced they come to dismiss and undermine.
This is why they never define their words, nor even an attempt to validate them.
They are only interest din destroying your opinions that are defined and placed within reality, making them, falsifiable.
Their delusions aren't falsifiable, they aren't even made clear, so that no matter what you say to discredit their positions they are never affected.
An opinion of no-opinion, mirroring Americanism's culture-of-no-culture.
Their positions can't be undermined because they are never clear, nor placed within reality - never grounded.
Their ideas are abstract, incomprehensible, vague, obscure, intangible, so only the chosen few can "comprehend their incomprehensibility" because they cannot be rationally understood but only emotionally accepted, i.e., submitted to, surrendered to.
So, where your positions can be challenged and disproved their cannot.

*They don't think, they emote, using emotions to destroy all thinking, or to force it to capitulate to emotion.
How can you reason with a hysterical mind immersed in fear and its desperation to cope with fear?
See the language they use, as an attack, an accusation....it's all intending to trigger emotion.
Just as they seek "sage spaces" to not be triggered their only defence is to trigger anxiety in those who make them feel threatened. In this they attempt to rally the emotions of an audience, and their anxieties and fears.

*They think they fight totalitarianism, and bullies, and hate - associating all negative feelings with fascism, or Nazism, substituting for hell and Satan - but they come to impose totalitarianism (authoritarianism, absolutism), to bully and to hate those who don't capitulate to their 'love offering'.
A kind of mental rape.
Submit to their emotional needs/desires or they will make you surrender one way or another.
Their argument is eerily like rape:
All deserve love. You will give your love to all indiscriminately or they will force you to make love to them.

*They don't want to convince you, they want to coerce, seduce, or bribe you.
If none of these approaches work then they will subvert your positions - or what they understand of them - convinced that if your opinions are discredited their own are, automatically, accredited.
So, they offer no definitions, no clarity, no argument, no evidence, no reasoning, because all they want to do is destroy your arguments, your evidence, your clarity, your definitions....your confidence.
Why?
Because their own courage is non-existence. Cowards that surrendered to superstitions to help them cope with existence.
Your courage reminds them of their cowardice.
Your arguments reminds them of the vacuousness of their own; your evidence reminds them of the lack, the poverty of evidence supporting their own opinions; your reasoning reminds them of their irratinoality.
They know there is on absolute and no omnipotence and no omniscience so they try to find where, in your opinion, you show a weakness they can exploit - believing that if they show up your weaknesses their own will not be so evident.

*If my position that nobody can ever be omnipotent nor omniscient is true, or more probable, then would it not follow that dialogue is about offering a theory that explains the world - a common world we all can perceive - and offers a higher probability hypothesis?
Using the absolute will not diminish a hypothesis, nor undermining it because it is not perfect, or complete, will help them their own theory's inferior probability.
A hypothesis is replaced by a superior hypothesis, with better arguments, more evidence, more rational reasoning, offering a better explanation for observable phenomena.
Using feigned humility because they cannot be proud of their superstitious, emotional motives, will not conceal them from those who can see.
Retards they can have.

Timon
Rodent
Timon

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 8:42 am

Lady Satry wrote:
A manmade clock based on the patterns of a particle.

Patterns?
There's patterns on my curtains and carpet dimwit.
What a generalized, meaningless observation.
Are atoms man made? Are their frequencies man made?
No.
Does the sun exist in the sky without language, the passage of day and night?
Direct observation of phenomena does not depend upon the interpolation of linguistic constructs.
Thought is a language-independent system for analysing phenomena.
Language came long after vision and thought.
Your semantic drivel is simply unnecessary.
Word-salad!

Lady Satry wrote:
moron....god is how primitive man made sense of was, for him, incomprehensible.
then it evolved into a worship of himself as an ideal - projection.
Then it became secularized

A simplistic conclusion to draw.
But it became devoid of anthropormorphic characteristics under Islam and various other religions.
Your Gay-reek religions and Christianity (more idolatry) has led you to false conclusions.
Islam theorized a God beyond time and space and conceptualized it in scripture whilst Europeans were still worshipping a man in the clouds.

Satyr wrote:
If you cannot define nor comprehend your own convictions - which you propose to be superior - then why should anyone take you seriously?

My convictions - you retarded Greek (Gay-reek) - are that God is beyond my comprehension.
I do not make any claims of superiority... I am a humble servant of Allah.
It is your pathetic, arrogant word-salad that fails to explain itself or the world.
Yes, you have tried to build in self-refexiveness in an effort to make it complete and self-sustaining yet that very thing makes it circular and meaningless.
Read Yurugu.... some silly Afrocentrists attempt to undermine European civilization.
The spirit is similar to yours but far less sophisticated.
Yours is yet another ideology with its roots in the Greek (Gay-reek) and the world of the sensible.
A world that is doomed to cease existing.
Is not each life a testament to the phenomena of life and death where the reality of the whole is found in its parts?
Fractals!

----------------
The existence of the flux (change) is itself evidence of its contrary as God is nothing like creation.
The existence of cause and effect are evidence that God is not an effect of a cause.
You cannot believe in a first cause due to your hatred of Christianity so adopt the position there was no beginning.
Live and learn!
----------------

Lady Satry wrote:
It's an evolution of the same concept, moron.

Belief in the Big Bang = belief in God [absolute]
Talk about fucking simplistic.
The hypothesis would even not be entertained without first corroborating evidence.

Lady Satry wrote:
Why would i disprove what validates my cosmological positions?
Do you even know what I am saying?
Do YOU have a clue?
All these phenomena validate my positions, idiot.

Evidence that points to a beginning supports your theory that there are no beginnings?
What new type of schizoid-denial is this?
I know... show me a beginning. They will... one day.
Do paradoxes of the steady state theory (Obler's paradox) support your position as well?

Lady Satry wrote:
"First came the word...and the word was with god...and the word was god..."

And then came the word-salad... and that was with Lady Satry.
I'm not a Christian... but keep creating those straw men.

When man stopped fearing God he started fearing death.
This is why your society is in decline - not because of feminization - but because you worship this world (idolatry).
You are not special nigger!
You never were.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 8:57 am

Ha!!!
Never change.

Timon
Rodent
Timon

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 10:13 am

When you are ready to convert let me know.

There's no shame.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 10:41 am

So, moron...you believe that the Big Bang is a singularity?
A beginning?
There was nothing and then BANG!!....or god farted and Bang!!! then there was a something.

Well, that about explains everything about you, doesn't it?

Listen...I am not going to become gay because you have fantasies about gay Greeks, or about surrendering and serving a Jew god.
Deal with your issues on your own.
I can't help you.
Your problem is nature and nurture.
A double whammy.

Timon
Rodent
Timon

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 4:45 pm

The alternatives... an eternal/steady state universe are even more absurd.
Yes there was a beginning, and there will be an end.
Science will once again change its perspective.
Dark matter/energy? Quantum uncertainty?
As science moves forward... we discover we can know with less certainty.
This isn't due to lack of knowledge, some missing theory.
The world is actually like this.
The dreams of the Enlightenment are coming to an end.
There will be no technological singularity.
Where are the time travellers? They don't exist because such a thing is not (ever) possible.
Consider that, given the vast amounts of time that spread out in front of us.
Millions of years in which the dreams of the materialists fail to come to fruition.
We are already entering a new Dark Age.
Darkness and the unseen will rule our future
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 4:56 pm

No beginning...no end.
No need for a creator...except as a big penis to submit to like a delicate, sensitive concubine looking for a daddy-figure....a sugar-daddy.
Sweetie, are patterns on your dresses the only ones you can see?

Timon
Rodent
Timon

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 6:01 pm

Dresses.... Lady Satry should know all about that.
She's invented so many wonderful patterns.
The Laura Ashley of philosophy.
And none of them make any sense.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 6:11 pm

So...you only see patterns in curtains and carpets?

And you see singularities in the theory of the Big Bang...or did you read it in a science manual?
Is the Big Bang a beginning?

My positions don't make sense to you because you are a simpleton.
I mean, you still believe in A cosmic beginning and A final end...and your only understanding of patterns are on your draperies and your panties - fractals....ha!!
Infinite regress.
She don't know shit....but she feels a lot.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 6:31 pm

Quote :
Here lies a wretched corpse of wretched soul bereft:
Seek not my name: a plague consume you wicked caitiffs left!
Here lie I, Timon, who alive, all living men did hate,
Pass by, and curse thy fill, but pass and stay not here thy gait.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 6:46 pm

I have channelled the gods....and I predicted over 20 years ago the Feminization of Man...
We see it unfolding.

I also recall predicting that after homosexuality and transsexuality that paedophilia would be the next paraphilia/sexual mutation, to be normalized - allowed "out of the closet".

Patterns act as predictive tools, but they aren't perfect.
Patterns expose probability...and I don't only mean curtain and carpet patterns nor the fractal/flower patterns on Timmy's panties.
Behaviour is a pattern.
Order is another name for pattern.
Fractal.
Energy can be a pattern....vibration/oscillation...or it can be chaotic.
Haven't I already said this?
All is energy;' energy is all - still not immutable, nor indivisible.
In fact energy is the very essence of mutability...and division only applies to singularities, which do not exist - a way the brain interprets dynamic existence.
Hey look....Another word-salad for the morons.

Pattern = repeating, consistent, predictable sequence of interactivity.
Where do patterns fail?
Chaos.
Chaos is the imperfection in order.

Timon
Rodent
Timon

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 6:17 am

Lady Satry wrote:
I have channelled the gods....and I predicted over 20 years ago the Feminization of Man...
We see it unfolding.
I also recall predicting that after homosexuality and transsexuality that paedophilia would be the next paraphilia/sexual mutation, to be normalized - allowed "out of the closet".

20 years ago it was already happening so you channelled nothing idiot.
Many others made the same predictions... anyone could.
You are wrong though pedophilia will never be normalized.
Taking the obvious too far...
Now Roe vs Wade has been overturned your 'preditions' seem even less likely.

(Have an issue with gays don't ya?
You're not even an Abrahamic.
What's wrong with gays and trannies living their lives?
You're a repressed bigot!)

----------------

I don't claim to know exact details about the origin or finality.
I don't have your superior perspective.
Was the Big Bang a singularity?
Such a thing can only occur within already existing space.
The Big Bang was an expansion of time and space.
Ergo it wasn't a singularity.

"And it is We who have constructed the heaven with might, and verily, it is We who are steadily expanding it" - Qur'an.

And yet still no answer from the Gay-reek on his eternal universe.
If it didn't begin then what?
Let me guess... more fucking waffle and obfuscation.

Patterns.... like the red shift of galaxies, CMB, age of oldest stars, ratio of elements?
Patterns that point to a beginning.
Observable evidence that is not easily refuted.
Can you explain it?
No, instead we get 'predictions' of trannyism and pedo-culture.
Made when the ball was already rolling back in the 60's.

The word salad has been tossed many times by the oracle... still no answers.
Maybe you're using the wrong olives?

Lady Satry wrote:
Energy can be a pattern....vibration/oscillation...or it can be chaotic.
Haven't I already said this?
All is energy;' energy is all - still not immutable, nor indivisible.

Where does the energy come from?
Surely you can give an answer to this one simple question without contradicting science?
Toss up those Kalamata!
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 7:03 am

Timon wrote:

20 years ago it was already happening so you channelled nothing idiot.
And yet nobody was talking about it...and when I did morons like you laughed and mocked....and now?

I also predicted - about 5 years ago - that pedophilia would begin to be normalized...as was transsexuality and homosexuality.
And if the Empire of Lies survives this phase, next it'll be bestiality that will be normalized....because it's prejudiced against manimals, like you.
Speciesm or Zoophobia will be the next phobia to be healed by universal love - another way of saying Abraham's one-god.
It's part of Americanism.
But you are clueless....
I predict your response, in my mind.

Timon wrote:
I don't claim to know exact details about the origin or finality.
I don't have your superior perspective.
Was the Big Bang a singularity?
Such a thing can only occur within already existing space.
The Big Bang was an expansion of time and space.
Ergo it wasn't a singularity.
Nor a beginning.
No creator necessary.

Moron....there is no space before the Big bang...are you that obtuse?
No space and no time.....How dense are you?
HA!!!
This is how you think of the Big Bang...as something expanding "within" space/time?
lol!

Of course you would find my positions incomprehensible....while you use incomprehensibility to justify your own superstitions.
Incomprehensible is how you selectively validate or dismiss.
How could you not be clueless?

Timon wrote:
"And it is We who have constructed the heaven with might, and verily, it is We who are steadily expanding it" - Qur'an.

And yet still no answer from the Gay-reek on his eternal universe.
If it didn't begin then what?
Then what moron?
So addicted to finality.
Then?
What?

The rest I've gone over many times using many words....but you want a private lesson.

Timon wrote:
Patterns.... like the red shift of galaxies, CMB, age of oldest stars, ratio of elements?
Patterns that point to a beginning.
Observable evidence that is not easily refuted.
Can you explain it?
No, instead we get 'predictions' of trannyism and pedo-culture.
Made when the ball was already rolling back in the 60's.

The word salad has been tossed many times by the oracle... still no answers.
Maybe you're using the wrong olives?
Still clueless....can't see the connections can ya?

Patterns require no beginning, imbecile.
Chaos births order, order interacts, producing attrition, increasing chaos....and the cycle repeats....forever.
Cycles, moron.....no absolute.
Processes.
You remain clueless...and this is how you try to get a private lesson....no...this is how you try to find bullets for your little pellet gun.
Moron...if it was so obvious in the 60's then why were you not talking about it?
'Cause you're a simpleton, that only 'sees' when things are made obvious to you by others.

Since everything I say is obvious to you....explain why homosexuality, transsexuality, and paedophilia is inevitable in Americanism and is rejected everywhere else.

Timon wrote:
Where does the energy come from?
Surely you can give an answer to this one simple question without contradicting science?
See why you're an Abrahamic?
That question presumes what it has no reason to presume.

Moron...Energy IS existence, i.e., dynamic interactivity.
There ain't no thing, called existence and energy is in it.
Can you even think on that level?
Existence isn't a box and things, like energy, are placed in it.

ENERGY IS EXISTENCE, imbecile.

Some energies are patterned (order) others are not (chaos).
Different kinds of pattern are interpreted as different kinds of matter/energy.
Organic minds evolved to interpret these patterns as matter/energy - lower case 'e', signifying a sequence/pattern whose speed is faster than the organic brain's processing speeds.
Matter is how it interprets what is slower.

Now post your mockery below....because all you have is your unpurged desire - all those accumulating libidinal energies.
And the particle clocks are ticking, little girl.
Tick-Tock....
How long before you know what?

But quid pro quo....or do females have no integrity:
Why do you believe and worship the incomprehensible - what you call 'god' - describing its incomprehensibility as 'good', whereas you consider my "incomprehensible word-salad", evil, or nonsensical?
How do you know it is nonsense if you can't comprehend it? Others can comprehend my positions... your god remains incomprehensible to all.
Why is your inability to comprehend a universal truth?
Why is one incomprehensible given a different treatment, pussy?
I know why.

Furthermore....why did you presume I was male?
Sexist of you.
Why did you assume Sparta was the only masculine ideal state?
All of Indo-Euroepan culture is full of alternatives.
Germanics had Mannerbund....Romans had Sacrati...Vikings were a masculine warrior people...in India they had their Warrior Caste, Kshatriya ...
Paternalism didn't begin with the Indo-Europeans....it was pre-Abrahamic.
Then God emasculated all biological males.....making them god's representations of his totalitarian machismo.
No more a phatria of homoioi....but subordinates...mere representatives - proxies - of the one and only male.
If you do not respond, it'll be strike two.
Tick Tock
Third strike and you are...out.
Back to ILP.

Timon
Rodent
Timon

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 1:21 pm

Satyr wrote:
explain why homosexuality, transsexuality, and paedophilia is inevitable in Americanism and is rejected everywhere else.

It's not inevitable. It's the failure of a false religion... Christianity, which has become so liberal.
One without a sharia (religious law).
One which was mostly a creation of Jews from the beginning (the Jews don't believe in a man as God or the Trinity, they laughed at that shit).
The West rejected Christianity but retained its core thesis that man (matter) could be the Alpha and Omega.  
When it went down the road of science in pursuit of this thesis all hell broke lose.
We see the terrible destruction wrought upon the earth due to this unholy trajectory (your Gay-reek perspective is part of this as we shall see).

Satyr wrote:
This is how you think of the Big Bang...as something expanding "within" space/time?
Moron....there is no space before the Big bang...are you that obtuse?
No space and no time.....How dense are you?
HA!!!

You believe that time is eternal?
Which results in paradoxes like Obler's?
Complete nonsense.
Time had a beginning... each atom is a clock. Without them no way to keep track of time.
Consider Penrose's Conformal Cyclic Cosmology... a cyclic universe theory.
Sorry, it's a theory based upon empirical evidence... not a word salad of a dead philosophy.  
Unlike you I take my cue from physical reality (creation) first.

Satyr wrote:
Moron...Energy IS existence, i.e., dynamic interactivity.
There ain't no thing, called existence and energy is in it.
Can you even think on that level?
Existence isn't a box and things, like energy, are placed in it.

ENERGY IS EXISTENCE, imbecile.

Some energies are patterned (order) others are not (chaos).
Different kinds of pattern are interpreted as different kinds of matter/energy.
Organic minds evolved to interpret these patterns as matter/energy - lower case 'e', signifying a sequence/pattern whose speed is faster than the organic brain's processing speeds.
Matter is how it interprets what is slower.

No.
Organic minds ARE patterns of energy according to your philosophy.
There is nothing else... since you are a monist.
A materialist.
Ha! All things are One!
Consciousness is simply another pattern of energy/ordering of matter.
So are Greeks, Gay-reeks, Italians, cabbages, worms, farts, stars,  etc...
Yet you trust the energy patterns in your head to tell you what that they are patterns!?
These patterns are your source of authority... patterns that tell you what they are?
Where is the 'You'?
Why are your patterns superior to mine?
Why is your God-pattern above mine?

Are you also some kind of dualist to escape this contradition?

Furthermore, we should be able to achieve eternal life through a certain structuring of energy and matter.
If energy is eternal, then there is no reason why not.
It is simply a matter of manipulating it into the desired form.
Change (chaos) can be arrested with a constant restructuring.

You have no base little Gay-reek!
You and little Hera[clitus].

Satyr wrote:
Patterns require no beginning, imbecile.
Chaos births order, order interacts, producing attrition, increasing chaos....and the cycle repeats....forever.
Cycles, moron.....no absolute.
Processes.

And so every event/process/pattern in the universe repeat forever.
An eternal loop.
Not possible as entropy lengthens with each successive cycle.
Meaning that going back in cycles you eventually get to a Big Bang... a beginning.
No escape my little Gay-reek.
No hiding within the flux!

Satyr wrote:
Why do you believe and worship the incomprehensible - what you call 'god' - describing its incomprehensibility as 'good', whereas you consider my "incomprehensible word-salad", evil, or nonsensical?

Why does the world exist?
The result of fluxing energies as you want us to believe?
In which case it would re-appear time and time again. Making a mockery of existence.
Or is it one time only... an act of benificience of the creator as I believe?
Who sent laws to this world from the beyond and warnings?
Who made this world unique?
Your word salad is the work of your own ego.
Which is itself, apparently, just a pattern of energies.

Satyr wrote:
Furthermore....why did you presume I was male?
Sexist of you.

I don't know... the percieved misogyny?
The constant derogatory references to the other as a woman?

Satyr wrote:
Why did you assume Sparta was the only masculine ideal state?
All of Indo-Euroepan culture is full of alternatives.

Alternatives? Yet all of them idolators or materialists.
Barbarians.
Not one with a proper conception of the unseen.
Never were your people spoken to by the Lisan al Ghaib.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 3:03 pm

Turd wrote:
It's not inevitable. It's the failure of a false religion... Christianity, which has become so liberal.
One without a sharia (religious law).
One which was mostly a creation of Jews from the beginning (the Jews don't believe in a man as God or the Trinity, they laughed at that shit).
The West rejected Christianity but retained its core thesis that man (matter) could be the Alpha and Omega.  
When it went down the road of science in pursuit of this thesis all hell broke lose.
We see the terrible destruction wrought upon the earth due to this unholy trajectory (your Gay-reek perspective is part of this as we shall see).
Ha!!!

Turd wrote:
You believe that time is eternal?
It's incomprehensible...

Turd wrote:
Which results in paradoxes like Obler's?
Complete nonsense.
How would you know...you have no clue what I believe...even though I've defined all the terms I use....
"Word Salad" for you my sweet meat eater.
Luv god's cock, dont's ya?

Turd wrote:
Time had a beginning... each atom is a clock. Without them no way to keep track of time.
Consider Penrose's Conformal Cyclic Cosmology... a cyclic universe theory.
Sorry, it's a theory based upon empirical evidence... not a word salad of a dead philosophy.  
Unlike you I take my cue from physical reality (creation) first.
Ha!!!
Show me a beginning in physical reality.
Show me an immutable, indivisible thing.

Moron....clocks are made by man.
He may use the sun, or a particle's pattern to calibrate it....but particles, nor the sun are clocks.

Turd wrote:
No.
Nice declarative "argument".
It's what you will say was the reason you got banned...
Prediction:
When you're banned - inevitably - you'll claim it was because of your "devastating arguments"...like this one...and how I could not handle them.
Say whatever you like...you'll be back...with the same....patterns, precedent....
Tic Toc

Turd wrote:
Organic minds ARE patterns of energy according to your philosophy.
Yes, moron...multiple patterns, or, to be precise, organism's are made of multiple kinds of matter/energy - different kinds of patterns.

Turd wrote:
There is nothing else... since you are a monist.
See...total incomprehension.

Mind must reduce all to a category.
Energy simply describes interactive dynamism - change, or movement.
There are multiple kinds.

There is no thing called "energy".

Turd wrote:
A materialist.
Whatever you say, sweetie.
Can't argue with a woman whose obsessed..ahem, I mean in luv.

Turd wrote:
Consciousness is simply another pattern of energy/ordering of matter.
No moron.
Consciousness is the unity of patterns - because brain is material - ordering/interpreting the interactions of a multiplicity of patterns.
Matter - you sad moron - is how the brain interprets slow patterns - relative to the brain's processing/perceptual speeds.

But you use it to dismiss the perceptible, the empirical...so as to validate the incomprehensible, the feelings you feel, the vague intuitions you have, rooted in anxiety.
See, you aren't that different from transsexuals.they also look at themselves and think:
"This is it? This is what I am? can't be, there must be more to me....there must be a occult me, hiding underneath all this. No, no...this will not do...it must be more complicated - this can't be it."
rendeer

Turd wrote:
So are Greeks, Gay-reeks, Italians, cabbages, worms, farts, stars,  etc...
Ha!!
You want to hurt me so bad...I can smell your desperation. Reciprocate the hurt I've caused you.
Is this how you think you can "poke/get to me"?
Ha!!!

Turd wrote:
Yet you trust the energy patterns in your head to tell you what that they are patterns!?
I trust nothing...I test.
That's what all life does, imbecile...only you live in sheltered environments so idiocy is protected from the severity of the consequences.

Turd wrote:
These patterns are your source of authority... patterns that tell you what they are?
Ha!!!
Wow!

Turd wrote:
Where is the 'You'?
There we go...
The soul, right?
We're getting there.
I knew you would not let me down.

Simpleton:
Identity is a continuum, not a thing.
A continuum held together by...memories.
DNA is a kind of memory.
Your small brain stores other kinds of memories in the form of neural clusters - experiential memories.
We can say life is a continuum of memories - patterns arranged into sequences.

Turd wrote:
Why are your patterns superior to mine?
1st reason: because yours are words referring to other words...whereas mine refer to actions.
2nd reason: because you are a simpleton so your concepts - entirely adopted - are simple - unable to integrate subtle patterns.
3rd reason: because you are ruled by emotion - pathos - corrupting your judgements. Desire and Need determine your "emoting" - which is not reasoning.
Anxiety/Fear is why you've begun with the conclusion that god created the cosmos...and now you try to justify your presumption....which you were given, and is not yours at all. This is why you returned here, isn't it sweetie?
The real reason.
I'm like a thorn in your mind' eye.

You want to give yourself to a father-figure, a man...a strong, intelligent, worthy of your submission man....and all you have is an imaginary male - god. An ideal no real man can ever live up to - no matter how remarkable he may be.
God will never disappoint you, never hurt you, never reject you, never turn you down....he will protect and provide for you....love you, 'till the day you die.

Turd wrote:
Why is your God-pattern above mine?
I don't believe in god...but I suppose it's about how we define the concept.
My use of 'god' is as a natural force - gods.
No singularity - multiplicity.
My gods, though powerful forces, are not omnipotent, nor omniscient; yours is, though incomprehensible, you know its characteristics. You know so much about something you cannot comprehend.
My gods do not promise me anything....yours threatens and promises eternal life...and you believe you deserve this.
And I'm arrogant?

You suffer from a psychosis concerning existence.
Your paradoxes expose this psychosis as the usurping of deeds by words.
Nihilistic inversion. In your needy, tiny, mind you are humble...arrogantly so.
Unegotistally egotistical.
Strong in your feebleness.
Straight from the Old & New Testaments.

Turd wrote:
Are you also some kind of dualist to escape this contradiction?
How would you know, you have no clue what I believe....and so you ask, in an insulting way.
No, simpleton, I've also explained binary logic and how dualisms arise and why paradoxes arise when tiny needy minds confuse the words they use for deeds they don't perceive representing a representation of an act...energy.
It's in the Gene<>Meme thread.
My words, represent abstractions that refer to external phenomena.
Your words refer to abstractinos based on other words - words you were told, words you've read...words you cannot connect with reality.
Where is this beginning...this singularity you believe in?

At this point you will believe I've contradicted myself with the concept of chaos...right moron?
Yes...Again, you have not understood a word I've posted.
Although all the words I use refer to actions - freedom, love, pattern, Dasein, good/bad...value....etc.
Chaos is problematic due to its very nature...so I place this concept in the category of metaphysics.

How do I justify my definition of chaos - as referring to imperceptible random energies?
Good question, moron...I'm glad I made it.
I justify it using three reasoning paths:
1 - Order would be meaningless, valueless, without chaos.
2- I must explain why choice evolves. If all were absolutely ordered - like you believe - then why would we even evolve the ruse of having a choice? Why can we judge, evaluate between multiple options and then make a choice, if all were predetermined?
Life would be a cosmic joke...some kind of farce. This would imply an intent - a conscious agency...a god...a trickster, sadistic god.
I don't believe in such nonsense.
3- This reason I adopt from the ancient - West/East.
Yin/Yang....and ancient-Greek cosmology, which describes a state of chaos preceding existence...and a state where chaos and order coexist and are intertwined.
Chaos meaning randomness, not void....a state lacking order, or patterns to be interpreted as things - so the mind interets this as void, darkness, balckness.

Turd wrote:
Furthermore, we should be able to achieve eternal life through a certain structuring of energy and matter.
Here, little girl, you once more expose your desperate desire.

Turd wrote:
If energy is eternal, then there is no reason why not.
What is life, inbecile?
Is it simply energy or a synthesis of multiple energies with a will, a choice?
This is what differentiates life from non-life...
Non-life simply flows towards paths-of-least-resistance...with no intent, no will, no choice.
Life has choice, intent, will.....
What did I say about memories, you idiot?
I and all life are continuums held together by memory.

In ancient-Greek myth, death is a forgetting...Lethe.
Meaning, your memories disintegrate....are forgotten...unless you pass them on genetically or memetically, and then they continue on partially.
You disintegrate and are lost - meaning, your memories are forgotten.

Turd wrote:
It is simply a matter of manipulating it into the desired form.
Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle you needy twat....because you come back here with the same crap...and no development to confront me....with such insolence.

If you believe man can become immortal through machines, then you haven't thought it through and you belong among the Trans community - Transhumanists.
Again...the reason is implied in what I said about memories.
There is no mind without the body - brain - and even if some memories could be copied and pasted into a machine/computer, it would lose much in the translation...and transference and it would no longer be part of the continuum human.
At that point we ain't even talking about a complete copy, but a partial one; and not the same becoming, but an imitation.

Your anxiety/fear leads you back to your Abrahamic one-god....promising you eternal life.
But no....it ain't so Joe.

Turd wrote:
Change (chaos) can be arrested with a constant restructuring.
No...chaos cannot be stopped it can only be continuously contradicted.
Ergo, "All is war" - Heraclitus. All is struggle....we experience existence as need/suffering.

Turd wrote:
You have no base little Gay-reek!
You and little Hera[clitus].
My lover?
How dare you!!!!!!

Sweetie...I know you think you've figured me out....but I remain as incomprehensible to you as your Jew one-god - your Messiagh.
Maybe you haven't circumcised your clitoris - to make yourself worthy, to mark your worthiness (chosenenss) - but you've certainly lobotomized yourself.

We used to use those insults back in the day....20+ years ago.

Turd wrote:
And so every event/process/pattern in the universe repeat forever.
An eternal loop.
But never exactly the same...due to chaos.

Turd wrote:
Not possible as entropy lengthens with each successive cycle.
Meaning that going back in cycles you eventually get to a Big Bang... a beginning.
No escape my little Gay-reek.
No hiding within the flux!
Moron...Big Bang is not a beginning.
It's the closest point towards an absolute - singularity....which never finalizes.

A cosmic Black Hole will suck this universe into a new one, restarting the process...but the new universe will not be like this one.
This process is continuous and ongoing.
The Big Bang, imbecile, didn't happen, it IS happening...we've moved away from it...towards absolute chaos....which will not complete itself.

Flux, moron is another way of saying "interactivity" - activity....energy....movement...

Turd wrote:
Why does the world exist?
Now we come to another quintessential question every simpleton inevitably makes.
"Why?"...the question itself presumes an answer, viz., it asks a question it has already presumed an answer to.
Why?
Indicating reason...so there must be a rational being that creates it all.
Why?
Indicating an intent, a purpose...an end.

There is no cosmic why - there only IS.
'Why' is for humans to detemrine each foir themselves.

Moron...go back and reread what I said about purpose.
You're tiring me out with your simplicity.

Turd wrote:
The result of fluxing energies as you want us to believe?
Why, the fuck, do you assume I want you to believe anything?
Believe in Tooth Fairies and Pixies...I don't give a fuck.
But come here to challenge me with that level of infantile shit...and it frustrates me, because it forces me to waste my time on morons.
It insults me.

But that's not entirely true, is it sweetie?
Wink
It also helps me use you to speak to those who read from afar...and pretend to be disinterested.

I get excited when a girl makes herself available to me....like the mule once did.

Turd wrote:
In which case it would re-appear time and time again. Making a mockery of existence.
Nietzsche's 'eternal recurrence' contradicts Hinduism....and was a psychological test not a metaphysical position.
I don't buy into Hinduism either. Karma refers to something else, not to memories passing on from regeneration to regeneration.
Memories are lost at death, and can only survive using two methods: reproduction (genetic) or linguistically (memetic).

Why doesn't the same world repeat over and over?
Because of chaos.
If it were absolutely, completely ordered then it would be a "mockery".

Turd wrote:
Or is it one time only... an act of beneficence of the creator as I believe?
How weak is your perfect god?
Ha!!
Boredom....and he's supposed to be perfect...or is love his weakness?

Turd wrote:
Who sent laws to this world from the beyond and warnings?
Ha!!
Men.
Men wanting to control other men.

But you must differentiate between natural laws, nature's evolution of what men have come to call 'moral behaviours,' and ethics, and how men tried to make amendments to these natural laws.
Mosaic Laws, for example are ethical addendums.

But all, so called laws, are man's perception of patterns governing the interaction of natural patterns.
Nobody came down and gave us mortals laws, simple girl.

Turd wrote:
Who made this world unique?
Unique?
Compared to what?

Moron...chaos - random energies - is what forces us to adjust to the unforeseeable, the so called novel, and produces mutations that make us unique...meaning different,,,,this is how we evolve over time.
Even twins are never exactly the same...even clones are different.
Chaos, simpleton....random energies interacting with patterned, ordered energies in unforeseeable ways; chaos necessitates some degree of, what we call, free-will, breaking with precedent to adapt to the novel, the unpredictable.

Turd wrote:
Your word salad is the work of your own ego.
Which is itself, apparently, just a pattern of energies.
Oh sweetie...
Why not just tell me you are dumb and that you don't get it?

I know...ego is a sin...so why do you want yours to survive eternally? Why does your ego deserve a supreme deity?
Why are you so special that you need to be preserved forever?
Ha!!

Moron...am I supposed to be humble enough - worthy - to adopt your simple world-view, and discard my superior world-view.....just to prove how humble I am to you?
Ha!!

You have no evidence and no arguments...so your last resort is to shame me into humility so that your retarded beliefs become just as good as any other?
HA!!
See why you belong on ILP?

Turd wrote:
I don't know... the perceived misogyny?
The constant derogatory references to the other as a woman?
Feminization is what is wrong with western man, sweetie.
It's an attitude based on female reproductive strategies....no hatred for women.
Women are also feminized.
Your desire for an alpha-male, super powerful, daddy...is feminine; a desire to give yourself to the top dog, to be taken, ravished....and then appreciated an adored.
Emasculation when men-children do it...
You've failed to find a real male to give yourself to, so you give yourself to god.

Listen, I know you are female....so why pretend?
Using a male moniker and pretending to be a male, doesn't hide your essence, sweetie.
The moment you spread your mind, using words, I see the vagina: wet and red and in need for fulfilling...

Turd wrote:
Alternatives? Yet all of them idolators or materialists.
I worship no idols. I kiss no statues or images of Mother Mary or a cross, or Jesus paintings...nor a priest's hand.
I don't bow down, I look up and spread my hands...immersing myself in my gods.
They are all around me.
When it rains, when it thunders, when the winds blow and the waves crash and the leaves rustler, I hear them, I feel them.

Turd wrote:
Barbarians.
Not one with a proper conception of the unseen.
Never were your people spoken to by the Lisan al Ghaib.
Arrggggggg

p.s. You can't forget me, can you?
You can't ignore me, can you?

I know.
I know why.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 7:27 pm

Think about it, Timmy here is part of the WOKE community.
What do transsexuals claim?
They say their bodies, their materiality, is not who they are.
They are spirit, not matter....idea in their mind not body in the world.
They can't define 'spirit,' just as they can't define 'woman' or 'man' or anything.
Yet, they demand that you take them seriously.
Why?
Because they are sentient, and can use words, and they can declare themselves to be spirt or man or woman, or animal, or ghost...
They're non-materialist, as well - deep profound minds; "materialism" meaning what is apparent, tangible, perceivable, physical....and they are incorporeal, intangible, immaterial, demanding you accept their "spiritual" identity, which they can't define, nor provide evidence for - in fact they contradict all evidence - nor rationalize - being that they are anti-reason - but can only declare their "truth"...
"I am....this..." and "I am that....
Period.

Then, they expect you to not only take them seriously, but consider their declarations as rational as your own theories on gender, and sex.
They expect you to change your mind....for no reason at all.....just to signal your openness, your willingness to accept their declarations, no matter how ridiculous and absurd they may be.
They demand you signal your "virtuousness", your "goodness", your tolerance of insanity.
Why?
Because to refuse to change your mind shows hubris.....egotism, evilness.
Only Nazis refuse to be good to the needy.
Why?
Because nobody is omniscient, and since nobody knows everything, and all, then it is possible that you may be wrong....because sometime in some distant future you may be proven wrong.
See?

The absence of absolute knowledge is an argument to support any idiotic theory.
You MUST change your mind, or at the very least, humour these hypocrites, because you ain't god, and you don't know everything....therefore, they may be proven right in the future.
This is like in the Special Olympics where winning and losing is not permitted, because all are winners by participating - therefore if you have an opinion, and can participate in a philosophical discussion, you must be another winner.
You must not lose.
They can't define their terminology, their gods, their ideologies; they can't offer evidence; they can't construct convincing arguments, or counter-arguments and yet....if you aren't able to provide to them absolute proof, irrefutable arguments, perfect explanations of a complete awareness....then their bullshyte still stands as the equal to your hypothesis.

If you've noticed, they don't actually have a concrete understanding of their own beliefs, and they rarely, if ever, try to argue them. All they do, all they can ever do, is undermine yours.
If they can find a crack and then pull it wider...they feel victorious - if they simply cast doubt or expose a weakness in any theory, they believe they've won a victory....they've proven their own bullshyte to be an equal.

Now tell me...is Timmy a trans....Transhumanist.....from where transsexuality emerges to offer us 101 new genders?
All just as plausible as male/female.
This hypocritical strategy is nothing new.
It's part of Abrahamism and Marxism.
This is where Postmodernism comes from.
The same word-based "emoting", calling itself reasoning....or spiritualism.
Obscure, occult worlds concealed by the experienced world, but more real than reality.
Why?
No reason, they just say so....collectively. A collective approval = truth.
That's all the evidence they need.

We are witnessing the redefinition of 'woman,' and 'recession'....and then?
Maybe light & darkness.
Maybe they'll redefine 'human,' next, to make Zoophilia more palatable.
What else can they redefine, or refuse to define as they undermine your definitions?
The possibilities are endless.

How long can a society that accepts this survive?
we already see China and Russia returning money to the gold standard....sending a message.
Bullshyte will not fly. Abstractions with no tangible referents cannot stand.

Timon
Rodent
Timon

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2022 7:51 am

My dear Gay-reek, your paranoia and insanity is showing.
Maybe you've made so many enemies over the years with your abrupt, abusive style its partly justified.
But whoever you think I am... I'm not.
But don't let that stop you imagining.
The more you go on about cocks and dripping vaginas the more entertainment.
Monotheists can see the true face of degenerate materialism.

Lady Satry wrote:
[Time] It's incomprehensible...

No you idiot... physicists and philosophers have written plenty about it.
You refuse to tie anything down as it would limit the word salad... your wriggle room.
Didn't I already state that thought precedes language?
Time exists independently of consciousness.
Each particle (energy/matter) keeps time in the universe via the frequency of its oscillation.
When the last particle decays time comes to an end.

Lady Satry wrote:
Show me a beginning in physical reality.

A seed dimwit.
Do you remember life before you existed... before you were born?

Lady Satry wrote:
Show me an immutable, indivisible thing.

A quark... a plank length.

Lady Satry wrote:
Moron....clocks are made by man.

You still haven't got it have ya?
Clocks are mechanical contrivances sure, but the time, the thing they measure, is real and independent of human consciousness.

Lady Satry wrote:
Energy simply describes interactive dynamism - change, or movement.
There are multiple kinds.

The word salad in full swing.
The interactive dynamism, change... of energy.
There are multiple kinds of this 'change', of energy changing.
Everything is change which is changing, all is energy which is forever changing.
But we're not talking about actual energy here... its a metaphor... for change.
And change itself refers to what.... who the fuck knows?
More change!

And there are its antithesis.
Change - stasis... movement - stillness.
Yet the Gay-reek positions his philosophy at one extreme end.
Marking an absolute.
Change is constant, eternal.

Lady Satry wrote:
Consciousness is the unity of patterns - because brain is material - ordering/interpreting the interactions of a multiplicity of patterns.
Matter - you sad moron - is how the brain interprets slow patterns - relative to the brain's processing/perceptual speeds.

The brain is material... because it is a unity of slow patterns.
Ergo, the brain interprets itself as material.
I repeat, you trust the material in your head to tell you that it is.
Or are patterns separate from the material that gives rise to them... just rehashed dualism?
What a simpleton you are.

Lady Satry wrote:
Identity is a continuum, not a thing.
A continuum held together by...memories.
DNA is a kind of memory.
Your small brain stores other kinds of memories in the form of neural clusters - experiential memories.
We can say life is a continuum of memories - patterns arranged into sequences.

Yet more grise for the word salad!
A continuum of memories... patterns arranged into sequences...
Vague enough to be meaningless and unchallengable.

Lady Satry wrote:
Anxiety/Fear is why you've begun with the conclusion that god created the cosmos...and now you try to justify your presumption....which you were given, and is not yours at all.

You have no clue what I begun with or why I reached my conclusions.
You're full of projections.
How willfully deluded can you be to think my words refer only to other words when I have referenced scientific discoveries all along.
Still no answer on why the observable evidence contradicts your cyclic universe nonsense.

Lady Satry wrote:
I don't believe in god...but I suppose it's about how we define the concept.
My use of 'god' is as a natural force - gods.

Eureka!
It was only a matter of time.
Materialists will always reveal themselves as essentially pagans.

Lady Satry wrote:
My gods, though powerful forces, are not omnipotent, nor omniscient; yours is, though incomprehensible, you know its characteristics. You know so much about something you cannot comprehend.
My gods do not promise me anything....yours threatens and promises eternal life...and you believe you deserve this.
And I'm arrogant?

My God demands sacrifices... demands I limit my behavior.
Demands I observe religious obligations... daily.
What is yours but a carte blanche for your own ego?
Yes you are arrogant.  
You have not learnt from the mistakes of your own people but seek to replicate them.

Lady Satry wrote:
1 - Order would be meaningless, valueless, without chaos.

You invoke Greek gods to explain the world?
Ha!

Lady Satry wrote:
2- I must explain why choice evolves. If all were absolutely ordered - like you believe - then why would we even evolve the ruse of having a choice? Why can we judge, evaluate between multiple options and then make a choice, if all were predetermined?
Life would be a cosmic joke...some kind of farce. This would imply an intent - a conscious agency...a god...a trickster, sadistic god.

You will never have an absolute answer to these questions and so your ego - which wants to dominate - represents them negatively, whilst trying to provide its own answers from limited experience.
Who says everything is predetermined?
We have freedom to choose.

Lady Satry wrote:
What is life, inbecile?
Is it simply energy or a synthesis of multiple energies with a will, a choice?
This is what differentiates life from non-life...
Non-life simply flows towards paths-of-least-resistance...with no intent, no will, no choice.
Life has choice, intent, will.....
What did I say about memories, you idiot?
I and all life are continuums held together by memory.

You stated that all is energy.
I suggest you define your terms more carefully.

Lady Satry wrote:
There is no mind without the body - brain - and even if some memories could be copied and pasted into a machine/computer, it would lose much in the translation...and transference and it would no longer be part of the continuum human.

All is energy/matter as you've stated. If the technology is possible - which it will be if you crunch the numbers - it will inevitably happen.
The brain is just another organ that can be transplanted like the others with the right procedure.
We can imagine brains sustained/created artificially, in cyborg frames.
Memories are just patterns that can be recorded/replicated... if yours were meticulously wiped and replaced you would not be able to tell the difference.
You insinuate something 'other' which makes this impossible because you cannot accept the nightmare world your own degenerate philosophy points to.

Lady Satry wrote:
There is no cosmic why - there only IS.
'Why' is for humans to detemrine each foir themselves.

There is no why, yet we all inhabit the same universe.
We are subject to the same physical laws...
But mysteriously when it comes to the personal its every man for himself.
Yet science will argue that this is not true... the same laws that govern the universe must be tied into human biology as well.

Lady Satry wrote:
But never exactly the same...due to chaos.

Yet close enough to apppear identical?
I'm afraid not... never gonna happen.

Lady Satry wrote:
There is no thing called "energy".

There is no end to this solipsistic word salad.
Nothing is defined empirically, in real terms.
All is new-age self-referential mumbo jumbo.
Your definition of energy is not the scientific one.
Neither can your other definitions be trusted.... entropy for example.

lady Satry wrote:
A cosmic Black Hole will suck this universe into a new one, restarting the process...but the new universe will not be like this one.
This process is continuous and ongoing.

lol!
Is this some kind of joke Lady Satry?
No singularities you said.
Black holes don't spew out matter... they radiate it away over vast epochs of time until they die. Hawking radiation!
Look up the black hole era... it's part of the universe's timeline.

Fucking clueless!
At this point why even bother?
You use cosmological phenomena when it suits you and ignore it when it doesn't.
You literally invent shit to believe in for your word salad.

Is it only egotistical arrogance that prevents you from accepting God?

Lady Satry wrote:
See, you aren't that different from transsexuals.they also look at themselves and think:
"This is it? This is what I am? can't be, there must be more to me....there must be a occult me, hiding underneath all this. No, no...this will not do...it must be more complicated - this can't be it."

What a cruel thing to make fun of transexuals. People who suffer some identity crisis, many who end up killing themselves. Surely your philosophy... this place... is not just a cover for such evil ill will?
Here we see the true cruelty of the materialists on display... the idolators who worship themselves/this world.
Who become the arrogant judges of everything.
Sickening!

Lady Satry wrote:
When it rains, when it thunders, when the winds blow and the waves crash and the leaves rustler, I hear them, I feel them.

Of course... a deluded animist.
Fantasies of a materialist/pagan.
Is there no end to your pot pourri of nonsense.
Would you sanction sacrifice to your insane Gods?
Probably... if you could avoid taking any responsibility... if you could avoid having to equate yourself with the common man.

-------------------

Why no published papers... nothing peer reviewed?
I see how it works.... this spiders web.
Trap them, get them confused with a solipsistic word salad.
Insinuate with talk of big cocks and hot dripping vaginas.
Condition them.... you know you want it... I see through you.
Invite them out to your 'ranch' for a philosophy party and ply them with alcohol.
Then down to the dungeon where you keep the rest of your 'specimens'.

-------------------

Epilogue

I bet you look up at the sky at night and marvel at the universe dontch ya?
Like all those hapless poets and musicians.
See all them stars... marvel at the wonders...
Do you feel the stars, their patterns/alignments... like your ancestors?
Does it give you a sense of continuity?
Well I've got news for you old goat... that is NOT the universe.
The night sky is merely an illusion.
Those are just the stars in our galaxy... lending a false sense of security, of familiarity, with what is out there.
Take away the galaxy and what are you left with.... inky blackness... nothing... forever.
99% of the universe is just that... intergalactic space... pitch black... completely empty.
There's no stars there... no light... a void.
You can't see your hand in front of your face.
You're drowning in darkness.
Less than an atom per cubic metre.
And yet it contains more matter than what is visible to us such is its unending vastness.
That's not the chaos you dream of is it you silly old fuck?
Where's your world of flux and energy now?
You're so mired in the world of the ancient Gay-reeks you've no idea what reality looks like.
Your cosmology is tied to this world and the material.
And the darkness is growing you old bubble... expanding.
Slowly it's swallowing everything.
Nearly all of the galaxies have been swallowed already... never to be seen again.
If you don't believe me look at the latest images from the James Webb telescope.
All those millions of galaxies it reveals... they're all gone... vanished into the darkness billions of years ago.
While the masses celebrate this new marvel of technology... the new window on the universe it opens.
Yet they cannot interpret it correctly as it would contradict their consumer/materialist programming.
That one day man will rule the universe and find eternal life through his own conscious strivings.
Like the Rapa Nui they will destroy their own world pursuing an illusion.

No there will not be a new cycle - via a black hole (hahaha!!!!) - you dimwit because the expansion is accelerating.
Do you even know what that means?
Do you even look out of your window when composing your poetry?
Alas, your philosophies will not provide you with an exit.
You too pursue an illusion... rationality and reason are doomed.

This world is not what you think it is.
The unknown is not something to be explained... but the greater part of what is.
And as your sciences and philosophies fail... my religion will grow.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2022 11:44 am

Here darling, I picked a new dress for ya.
Try it on for size, and let me see how it falls on ya.
Do a little pirouette for daddy.

fon-ee wrote:
My dear Gay-reek, your paranoia and insanity is showing.
Maybe you've made so many enemies over the years with your abrupt, abusive style its partly justified.
But whoever you think I am... I'm not.
But don't let that stop you imagining.
The more you go on about cocks and dripping vaginas the more entertainment.
Monotheists can see the true face of degenerate materialism.
Am I given permission to continue?
Thanks, dear.
Sweetie, how do you know who I think you are, or if I care?

You are a simpleton...one of the myriads of mediocre minds out there.
You all think alike.

And, I luv that you think I'm a homophobe...It's what makes you mediocre.
She always said you were so....but I wanted to give you the benefit of doubt.
No longer

fon-ee wrote:
Didn't I already state that thought precedes language?
No shit...
So, "first was the word..." is not for you?
Wiggle wiggle.
Shifty, shifty.

fon-ee wrote:
Time exists independently of consciousness.
Ha!!
Shifty shifty...

Whatever you declare, dearest....you can continue to believe.
Who cares what mediocrity thinks? They are, as they've always been, the world's fodder.

fon-ee wrote:
Each particle (energy/matter) keeps time in the universe via the frequency of its oscillation.
When the last particle decays time comes to an end.
Adjustments....ha!!
Moron...nothing comes to an end.
What you describe, sweetie, is non-existence...an end to existence.
You take existence and manipulate it, with your tongue...

Particles = patterned vibrations.
What remains is non-patterned vibrations.
There is no non-existence. There is only existence.

fon-ee wrote:
A seed dimwit.
Do you remember life before you existed... before you were born?
Simpleton...was there a world before you were born; will there be one after you die?

Is the "seed" part of a...quinoa salad?
A seed she says!!
Ha!!!
She does want to be fertilized....by divinity.
God's seed.

fon-ee wrote:
A quark... a plank length.
Really?
This is how you imagine quarks, as god-particles?
So, you claim cosmologists HAVE found the god-particle, as they call it?
Well, that's remarkable, world-chaging announcement.
Can you show me evidence...a science paper?
Planck length is indivisible? According to who?
The same modern experts that redefined 'woman' and 'recession'?

Quote :
The Planck length is only 1.616 x 10 -35 meters. Max Planck first came to this remarkable unit after working on black body radiation and quantum mechanics. You’ve probably heard that this is the shortest possible length. However, the Planck length is a scale at which physics is no longer capable of doing the same as mathematics.
Where in this do you see immutable, indivisible atom.
A-tom is Greek for in-divisible.
They once thought it was the god-particle.
You appear to belong to the Last man group.
Have we reached the end of philosophy, science....reality?
Have we stopped evolving, like some of you morons believe?
Have we attained the pinnacle...and there's no way up?

You believe in an absolute, so for you the answer is YES.
You've reached the end of comprehension and its incoprehension.
Power of Nil.
No way up, for you....only a long way down.

fon-ee wrote:
You still haven't got it have ya?
Clocks are mechanical contrivances sure, but the time, the thing they measure, is real and independent of human consciousness.
Change moron...they measure change.
Change is how interactivity is experienced, you pathetic simpleton.
Clocks, moron, measure change....a particle vibrating IS change.
Different matter/energy vibrates at different speeds, sequences, rhythms...you sad fuck.

I luv how you are integrating my views into your pathetic world-view.
At the end you will announce your "empirically based" conclusions in a final tirade.
Can't wait...
You don't care about the truth, you care about making your fantasy, your dogma, immune to the truth.
You are a hypocrite...me-Lady

fon-ee wrote:
The word salad in full swing.
The interactive dynamism, change... of energy.
There are multiple kinds of this 'change', of energy changing.
Everything is change which is changing, all is energy which is forever changing.
But we're not talking about actual energy here... its a metaphor... for change.
And change itself refers to what.... who the fuck knows?
More change!
This is how you ask for direction, from your master?

Here's my guidance...in small salad form:
Energy - vibration (in four-diemstional space/time) - oscillation - (in multidimensional space/time).
These oscillations interact...
Interact = they repel/attract depending on how their patterns relate - if they are in harmony or not.
There isn't a 'thing' that oscillates/vibrates....the oscillation/vibration is energy - and this is what the conscious mind interprprets as matter/energy....things, abstractions.
The kind of oscillation - its particular sequence, rhythm speed tone etc. - is interpreted as a kind of matter/energy. If it is patterned (ordered). If it lacks a pattern - is random - it cannot be perceived because the conscious mind can only perceive patterns and, more importantly, chaotic energies cannot form stable unities to gradually reach a size to become perceptible.
What is oscillation:
Glad you asked.
Space = possibility. Matter/Energy = probability.
Of what?
Of interaction.
So a particle - moron - is an osculating pattern, where its sequence indicates the probability for interaction.
Dimensions indicate its field of attraction/repulsion effect - its interactive field of probability. So, its sequence is the probability of interacting in four (vibration) or ten dimensional space/time (oscillation).

How does the Big Bang and expanding the theory of an expanding universe - red shift and all that - contradict my positions?
Do you have a clue what I am saying?
An expanding cosmos is part of my world-view.
Unlike you I do not claim to know if it will continue to expand or if it will slow down and then contract - Big Crunch.
Either way, my theory works.

fon-ee wrote:
And there are its antithesis.
Change - stasis... movement - stillness.
Those describe the negation of existence, which is dynamic interactive.
You, sweetie, are a nihilist and you don't even know it.
You are craving death, and also terrified by it....which you've been told leads to a higher form of life - anti-life life.
Comforting.

You want to die, to this life, but live forever, in another.
What a arrogant hypocritical moron....
HAAAA!!!

fon-ee wrote:
Marking an absolute.
Change is constant, eternal.
And yet, not indivisible nor immutable...so not absolute.

And, perhaps not constant.
The universe may not be eternally expanding....at the same rate, at least.
That's uncertain....what remains certain is you are a deluded Abrahamic mind, using modern cosmology to undermine...so that you can continue believing in what is anti-scienbce......like your God.
A head-case...a payshotic.
How are the kids, by the way?
Never mind....
Your god doesn't exist...he describes - as he is defined by Abrahamism - an anti-reality, anti-world...the negation of the cosmos.
But don't let that stop you...your kind has been believing in superstitious nonsense for a loooooong time.
Why stop now?
Your free-will is imprisoned by your fear. Might as well surrender to determinism.....you have no choice.

fon-ee wrote:
I repeat, you trust the material in your head to tell you that it is.
Or are patterns separate from the material that gives rise to them... just rehashed dualism?
What a simpleton you are.
Who tells me?
Who is it that speaks to me? Particles command?
Like your god?
HAAAAA!!!!

Chaos gives rise to patterns.
Sorry...no creator god.
But keep trying...sweetie.
As if you could hide who you are.
Even your denial is part of your behavioural pattern.

The routine:
"Even if you try you wont know who I am." Defensive nihilism....Ha!!

You've used it before using another moniker.
You change clothes but can you change your body?
You can change names but can you hide the mind/body synthesis you call spirit, and I call personae?

fon-ee wrote:
Yet more grise for the word salad!
A continuum of memories... patterns arranged into sequences...
Vague enough to be meaningless and unchallengeable.
And yet comprehensible.
DNA are inherited memories - or what they call information.
Your experiences add to them - if you mnage to find an unfortunate pair of testicles to fertilize your dry, cracked eggs.

fon-ee wrote:
How willfully deluded can you be to think my words refer only to other words when I have referenced scientific discoveries all along.
Still no answer on why the observable evidence contradicts your cyclic universe nonsense.
Tell me how they contradict them.
You mention them as if they contradict what you think I am saying...but don't explain how.

Was Mo dropping by yesterday, accidental?
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.......
Shocked

fon-ee wrote:
Eureka!
It was only a matter of time.
Materialists will always reveal themselves as essentially pagans.
Copying again...ha!!!
So needy. So impressionable. So feminine.
So, sour sweet.

Are my words so powerful that you then need to imitate them?

fon-ee wrote:
My God demands sacrifices... demands I limit my behavior.
Demands I observe religious obligations... daily.
What is yours but a carte blanche for your own ego?
Yes you are arrogant.  
You have not learnt from the mistakes of your own people but seek to replicate them.
You know me so well.
Shall I become "humble" like you?

Okay, then...I deserve a supreme being watching over me, caring for me, loving me...and I deserve eternal life.
I don't need evidence....because my god is incomprehensible, and still I know what he wants and how he thinks.
I read it in a book.
Therefore...
I'm humble.
I am meek.
I am weak and feeble.
Save me.
Choose me.
Luv me.

fon-ee wrote:
You invoke Greek gods to explain the world?
Ha!
The "ha!" really got to you, didn't it?
HA!!!
Do you think I literally believe there are dudes and dudets living on top of Mount Olympus sipping on nectar and wearing togas?
HAAAA!

fon-ee wrote:
You will never have an absolute answer to these questions and so your ego - which wants to dominate - represents them negatively, whilst trying to provide its own answers from limited experience.
I will say what that dude said, when he and his friend were confronted by a bear and his friend mocked him "You can't outrun a bear!!"
To which he replied "Who said I had to outrun a bear? I only have to outrun you."
HA!!!

I only need to be smarter than you, sweetie....I only need to be stronger than you, pussy-cat....not omnipotent.

fon-ee wrote:
Who says everything is predetermined?
You bore me...so I am using you to respond to the other morons; the ones you used to hang out with on ILP before you ran off.
You know why.
Don't be insulted...you simply can't hold my attentions with these mind-games.
Didn't I tell you?
I'm not dishonest.

fon-ee wrote:
We have freedom to choose.
Very insightful.
Tell that to the morons on ILP and your boyfriends.

fon-ee wrote:
You stated that all is energy.
I suggest you define your terms more carefully.
I have...and I stand by them.

fon-ee wrote:
All is energy/matter as you've stated. If the technology is possible - which it will be if you crunch the numbers - it will inevitably happen.
The brain is just another organ that can be transplanted like the others with the right procedure.
We can imagine brains sustained/created artificially, in cyborg frames.
Memories are just patterns that can be recorded/replicated... if yours were meticulously wiped and replaced you would not be able to tell the difference.
You insinuate something 'other' which makes this impossible because you cannot accept the nightmare world your own degenerate philosophy points to.
There's the arrogance of your humility - immortality.
Fear of death.
I knew someone like that.

When you "crunch the numbers" do you get rid of Heisenberg's uncertainty...
How about your lifetime....'cause we need to preserve a lady like yourself, for ever, and ever.
You so special.
God told me.

fon-ee wrote:
There is no why, yet we all inhabit the same universe.
We are subject to the same physical laws...
But mysteriously when it comes to the personal its every man for himself.
Yet science will argue that this is not true... the same laws that govern the universe must be tied into human biology as well.
So, you NEED a cosmic purpose otherwise your life feels drab....meaningless....pointless....dull.
Why so insecure?
I've found that humility often conceals arrogance, which compensates for a deeper, much more profound insecurity.

So, imbecile, you believe in free-will, in choice, and yet you also believe in a god, in a universal purpose which would impose a choice and render your free-will a meaningless empty concept?
You don't really believe in free-will do ya?
You are free to roam around in a prison - paradise - or a mental asylum, and if you even think of breaking out you will be shot or taken to the isolation ward where you will be tortured forever? Is that what you believe is ideal?

Are your boyfriends cheering you on, from the sidelines?
HAAA!!
I can imagine them watching, patting you on the behind....in private messages.
HAA!

fon-ee wrote:
There is no end to this solipsistic word salad.
Nothing is defined empirically, in real terms.
All is new-age self-referential mumbo jumbo.
Your definition of energy is not the scientific one.
Neither can your other definitions be trusted.... entropy for example.
You remain true to conventional thinking...I will remain true to philosophy.
See how I know you are definitely a woman...a certain kind of woman?
HA!!!
You remain a conventional mind.
I've also define nihilism in a way that contradicts conventional definitions.

I justify it as it being part of the nihilistic paradigm that defines words in order to be used to disconnect from reality.
My references are not dictionaries, the scriptures, science manuals....but world.
I've defined everything empirically. And everything can be validated independently.
Like...showing me a singularity...a god-particle....an indivisible, immutable thing. Don't tell me, show me.

Absolute beliefs demand absolute evidence.

fon-ee wrote:
lol!
Is this some kind of joke Lady Satry?
No singularities you said.
Black holes don't spew out matter... they radiate it away over vast epochs of time until they die. Hawking radiation!
Look up the black hole era... it's part of the universe's timeline.
Yes, moron, because they've not reached a sufficient mass.
The final black-hole will absorber all black holes as the Universe collapses.
That's one possibility.

The other is that the universe may end - as Frost said - in a whimper...expanding forever outward, energy uniformly distributed in an expance of chaos.
But the cycle continues.

fon-ee wrote:
Is it only egotistical arrogance that prevents you from accepting God?
Is that a Latino thing?
Primitives love to surrender to a Singular, omnipotence.
Master/Salve dynamics.
The incomprehensible is now empirical....HAAAA!!!!
Some word-salads are more palatable....it's about the dressing.
God made it....and he loves you...
Why bother, indeed.

fon-ee wrote:
What a cruel thing to make fun of transexuals. People who suffer some identity crisis, many who end up killing themselves. Surely your philosophy... this place... is not just a cover for such evil ill will?
Here we see the true cruelty of the materialists on display... the idolators who worship themselves/this world.
Who become the arrogant judges of everything.
Sickening!
You are part of the TRANS community...you "transcend" the physical, the body....the empirical....
It's only used to discredit so that you can return to your delusions.
A Trans you are.
Mind/Body dissonance.

fon-ee wrote:
Why no published papers... nothing peer reviewed?
At this point I know exactly who you are.
HAA!
She's not here.

I don't do science, I write philosophy.
And philosophy needs more than peer reviews, but reviews from everyone.
Philosophy births science.

fon-ee wrote:
I see how it works.... this spiders web.
SpiderWoman....
How many men have you trapped with your word-webs.....the weakest of all.
To be sucked dry.
They must looove it.
Hedonists.

fon-ee wrote:
Trap them, get them confused with a solipsistic word salad.
Insinuate with talk of big cocks and hot dripping vaginas.
Condition them.... you know you want it... I see through you.
Invite them out to your 'ranch' for a philosophy party and ply them with alcohol.
Then down to the dungeon where you keep the rest of your 'specimens'.
HA!!!
And here you are...again.
Here to let the children loose?
HA!!
Such a good Christian.

fon-ee wrote:

Epilogue

I bet you look up at the sky at night and marvel at the universe dontch ya?
Like all those hapless poets and musicians.
See all them stars... marvel at the wonders...
Do you feel the stars, their patterns/alignments... like your ancestors?
Does it give you a sense of continuity?
Well I've got news for you old goat... that is NOT the universe.
The night sky is merely an illusion.
By the gods, she's dropped her panties...again.
She's empirical....HAAAA!!!
By the gods you are demented and...so very neeedy.
Hungry for emotions?

You know of a secret, occult universe?
A hidden reality, don't ya, princess.

Tell me about your online boyfriends.
That will interest me more.

Now watch her spill her guts...
fon-ee wrote:
Those are just the stars in our galaxy... lending a false sense of security, of familiarity, with what is out there.
Take away the galaxy and what are you left with.... inky blackness... nothing... forever.
99% of the universe is just that... intergalactic space... pitch black... completely empty.
There's no stars there... no light... a void.
You can't see your hand in front of your face.
You're drowning in darkness.
Less than an atom per cubic metre.
And yet it contains more matter than what is visible to us such is its unending vastness.
That's not the chaos you dream of is it you silly old fuck?
Where's your world of flux and energy now?
You're so mired in the world of the ancient Gay-reeks you've no idea what reality looks like.
Your cosmology is tied to this world and the material.
And the darkness is growing you old bubble... expanding.
Slowly it's swallowing everything.
Nearly all of the galaxies have been swallowed already... never to be seen again.
If you don't believe me look at the latest images from the James Webb telescope.
All those millions of galaxies it reveals... they're all gone... vanished into the darkness billions of years ago.
While the masses celebrate this new marvel of technology... the new window on the universe it opens.
Yet they cannot interpret it correctly as it would contradict their consumer/materialist programming.
That one day man will rule the universe and find eternal life through his own conscious strivings.
Like the Rapa Nui they will destroy their own world pursuing an illusion.

No there will not be a new cycle - via a black hole (hahaha!!!!) - you dimwit because the expansion is accelerating.
Do you even know what that means?
Do you even look out of your window when composing your poetry?
Alas, your philosophies will not provide you with an exit.
You too pursue an illusion... rationality and reason are doomed.

This world is not what you think it is.
The unknown is not something to be explained... but the greater part of what is.
And as your sciences and philosophies fail... my religion will grow.

HAAA!!!!
See?
Her mental inner workings....the way her mind judges and emotes.
Fear and anxiety. Death, old age, terrifies her.
Oblivion scares her...how can a wonderful person, like her, die and never be again?

The imbecile thinks that because the universe is observed to be accelerating currently, that this will continue eternally...She picks what cosmological models she'll accept.
And yet, even if the cosmos expands forever....does this contradict my positions?
She don't know 'cause she's clueless.
Whehter it expands forever, or slows down and then begins to cotnract...my theory still works.
Chaos, dear.....if there's chaos the cycle continues.

Don't worry sweetie...it is possible that in the eternal return that this universe may repeat....who knows?
Probably not...
What's certain is that your imaginary one-god - of Abraham - is a mental abstraction with no external referents - that's word-salad for "anti-empirical", anti-nature...
You still haven't proven your singularity exists anywhere but in your mind and the minds of your chosen collective, boy-friends....the desperate degenerates of the world.
Your religion will continue because it never says anything clearly, it insinuates - talk about word-salads - and because there will always be desperate humans who are willing to degenerate if it means preserving hope....hope is their only way of coping with reality.
They call it their "burden" their "sacrifice" their...faith.

p.s.
Once more you've tried to pass off as a man, proving you are as smart as men.
But you've failed as you can only hope to pass off as a mediocre man.....and nothing above it.
Even after so many decades of feminization you still remain feminine.
No parity is achieved.
I mean, your need to surrender to an incomprehensible, unfathomable, perfect, alpha-male in the sky, screams œstrogen.
Try again using another moniker.

But, like a good girl, you've disciplined yourself to my rules.
Shit in every thread, your nonsense, and you will be banned.
Remain on-topic - even as you insults me and post inanities - and I will allow you in my home.

You have two strikes...the third one will be your last... Sad
Then, I will weep and you will celebrate with your boyfriends.
Tic Toc
Ur-anus particle clock.
A specific frequency - pattern winding away.

Last edited by Satyr on Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2022 2:13 pm

Moron...the latest in cosmology...

Imbecile....did you understand what I said about Big Bang being the approach towards near-absolute order....and that we are moving towards near-absolute chaos?
This is what expanding space/time means, moron...a movement towards increasing chaos, i.e., expanding, multiplying possibilities.
Absolute chaos would be a state where everything was simultaneously possible, just as absolute order would be a state where one probability would be certain.

This movement is what we call linear time.
The critical word is "near"...not absolute.
We approach the absolute, but never attain it....because if we did it would be an end of all - non-existence.
Your one-god describes this nil state.

Furthermore....imbecile...
Why are you certain there are only 4 or 10 dimensions.

Expansion may also indicate fragmentation of dimensions - multiplication of possibilities.
Space = possibility; matter/energy, order/pattern = probability.
Near absolute order means two-dimensional space time - Yin/Yang Duality.
A singularity would be a one dimension space/time....nonsense - describing certainty.

No absoltues....so we exist in a movement/momentum towards near-absoltue chaos.
Expanding space/time....and perhaps fragmenting dimensions.
All this occurs in cosmological time.....relative to our biological time.
This means - moron - that changes on that scale may not be noticeable to organisms like us - with out lifespans and our perceptual limitations, i.e., evolved to only perceive four-dimensional space/time.
Fragmentation may only be noticeable after billions or trillions of our earth-based years.

Time/Space is not pre-existing existence, moron....space/time IS existence.
Time measuring change and space measuring possibilities.
Space/Time is the Big Bang, imbecile.
Ten-Dimensional space/time may describe the present....not the past nor the future.

Now fuck off.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2022 6:15 pm

Mule wrote:
But what if Timon is too intelligent and articulate? What if it starts to appear to others that he is "besting" Satyr.
My loyal mule wants to return to doing its master's work...carrying his words - selectively - from here to yonder.

Notice how it exposes its thinking.
It is more concerned with how it appears to others....not with reality.
It must maintain appearances....because all is subjective and if the majority sees it as the moron that it is then it might be the moron it fears it might be.

It still believes it was banned because it was dangerous, and not because it took a dump in every thread it was given access to - like a pet that was not properly housebroken.
It destroyed one forum - ILP - and now it will destroy another - PN. The Augean Stables of Hercules...a feat to clean a mountain of herbivore feces.
Another den of dimwits it has found...another stable of Americanized buffalo breeds.
But the other barn isn't as acomodating...so it returns to its stables where it can still smell its farts and its droppings plastered on every wall.
Feels more like...home.

It sees itself in my analysis....but it can only respond with the mantra.
did anyone have the misfortune of falling upon its response to Hick's analysis of postmodernism?
Brilliant!!!
Ha!!
How can you get through all that thickness - all those defensive words-games?
Try having an argument with a woman...good luck.
Logic wont work

You know it's about...Dasein - it cannot define...and the "I was born to a mother ...blah...blah...", frustrating its opponents with this feminine strategy - wearing them down with insanity.
It must believe that man is born - thrown into existence - a tabula rasa....written, programmed by society, controlled by the powers that be....if not god almighty.
That's not what Heidegger meant by Dasein, but it must redefine the term to accommodate its psychosis...no it must erase all definitions of the term, so that it can mean anything, at any time....
A discussion between lunatics ensues...and never ends.
Imagine a conversation where all the words are meaningless - subjectively defined.
An insane asylum, tis walls echoing with incomprehensible screams.

It also, wants to save itself, by claiming to be motivated by a desire to save mankind....from...Nazis, objectivists etc...all terms replacing the Abrahamic 'evil', or 'Satan'...and the Marxist 'Capitalists' of its youth. It's matured, you see?
Yes...this is what it believes.
It's all subjective so it cannot be wrong.

It is a fanatic...a "fulminating fanatic"....but it cannot see itself. It only sees its reflection in others.
They are fanatics....because they refuse to change their minds after a few hours of tis meaningless yammering about nothing it can define nor rationalize...but it certainly feels it.
It's humble arrogance is full of verbal trickery, protecting itself from reality.
It offers pretentious disclaimers like "I may be wrong" or "In my view" to cultivate the mask, demanding that others change their minds, even if they are given no reason to - just to signal their humility, like it does. Maintaining the farce....by fooling - it believes - others.
What the majority believes is the truth....and so collectives are its shelter. Herd psychology.
There is no objective reality, so what the herd believes is the world, is the world.
It has no arguments, no reasoning, no evidence to convince you...like the christians...so it undermines confidence, trust in your senses, your mind....wearing you down until you are ready to fall into its hooves...I mean hole, trap...sinkhole.
He's the peoples hero, protecting the masses of mediocrity from all those who might take advantage of their gullibility - manipulating, ironically, their gullibility, as it was manipulated when it was younger.
Same needs are also being manipulated in its maturity.
It will never tire, trapped in its hole, crippled and immobile...all it has is its online proselytizing work. Rescuing one damsel in distress, after another...and if they aren't in distress it'll make them distressed...then save them.
All it knows of this "evil" in its head is that it is inhuman, indifferent, cold...and unyielding.
So, whatever shows no ability to submit, to change its mind, with no reason at all, is a representation of all that it fears and calls 'evil'.

I now live rent free in its small mind.
It calls to me, from time to time....hoping to be my equal.
But it can't. It is an anti-philosopher, subverting language, the very tools of philosophy....pretending to be philosophizing when it is proselytizing.
All words must be made meaningless...otherwise how could it justify its own nonsensical world-view - denying it has one?

It declares all a social construct....otherwise how can it hope to socially reconstruct it all?
Eugenics of the people, for the people, by the people? Social engineering?
Abrahamics and Marxist were always so naïve.
HA!!
Abrahamics learned to conceal their continuous failures to produce their perfect man with obscure language, and the invention of primordial sin; whereas the Marxists are only now learning to copy this technique, starting with their refusal to define the terms they use to shame you to abandon your own opinions.
Imagine trying to convince another of what you do not understand, but only feel...like this incomprehensible good god of Abraham.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2022 6:40 pm

If all is determined...why am I held responsible for what has not been determined?

'Cause the Desperate Degenerate needs someone, or something, to unload his shame.
And no, guilt and shame were not invented by Abrahamism....they were weaponized by Abrahamism.

Timon
Rodent
Timon

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 11:27 am

So you've dropped the black hole idea and moved on to string theory?
Shit.
String theory literally has no supporting evidence.
OK. Let's see where this goes.

Lady Satry wrote:
did you understand what I said about Big Bang being the approach towards near-absolute order....and that we are moving towards near-absolute chaos?
We approach the absolute, but never attain it....Absolute chaos would be a state where everything was simultaneously possible

Hey... it's like the universe is breathing everyone.
In.. out... in... out.
Shake it all about.

What forces drive this expansion... what forces arrest it?
How does gravity overcome dark energy?

Most of the universe has a density of one atom per cubic metre... this is chaos?
Remember... over time that density will decrease.
There will be fewer and fewer interactions between particles/energy.
As this happens you state that 'everything is becoming simultaneously possible'?
Can you explain that?

And are you by chance confusing chaos/order with entropy?
The early universe was more chaotic than today... but its entropy was lower (the number of possible states it could exist in).
So we seem to be moving away from chaos but towards higher entropy?

More alphabet soup?
Or perhaps this...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lady Satry wrote:
This movement is what we call linear time.

What... the... fuck... is this some throw back to a Newtonian world view?
Are you familiar with relativity?

You can't claim a privilidged position when it comes to time.
To some observers in other galaxies you haven't been born yet, to others you died centuries ago.
You have no foothold in this world Lady Satry.
Whatever you think your dealing with out there... you're way out of your league.
Yet you place yourself on a par with God?
Pah!

Lady Satry wrote:
Why are you certain there are only 4 or 10 dimensions.

Never claimed there were 10 dimensions.
There's only 4 dimensions. The rest is fantasy.

Lady Satry wrote:
Space = possibility; matter/energy, order/pattern = probability.

Where do the laws of physics fit in here?
Is gravity a pattern? Electromagnetism? The Higgs field?
The energy of the quantum vacuum... probability or possibility?

(Is there a proof that the universe is logically consistent? That is, that it can be completely described by one, logically consistent, set of axioms?).

Lady Satry wrote:
A singularity would be a one dimension space/time....nonsense - describing certainty.

Certainty?
Physics breaks down at the singularity... we don't know what's going on.
Yet you co-opt the unknown for your cod philosophy. Call it certainty and then dismiss it.
God of the gaps?

There was a beginning for sure... but exactly how that happened I don't know.

Lady Satry wrote:
Time/Space is not pre-existing existence, moron....space/time IS existence.

Space-time began at the origin.
Yes, we can't exist without it.

Lady Satry wrote:
All this occurs in cosmological time.....relative to our biological time.

Time is relative dimwit.
There's no such thing as 'biological time'.
I think your confusing time scales - cosmological/geological/psychological - with a distorted view of general relativity.

Lady Satry wrote:
Expansion may also indicate fragmentation of dimensions - multiplication of possibilities.
Expanding space/time....and perhaps fragmenting dimensions.

There's nothing other than the dimensions we exist in.
Space-time is four dimensional.
Once it's gone we're gone.
You want to invoke other dimensions yet point the finger at Abrahamics?

Lady Satry wrote:
What's certain is that your imaginary one-god - of Abraham - is a mental abstraction with no external referents

That's always been true of God dimwit.
He cannot be perceived directly... only through signs.
You're demanding evidence of a magician or a trickster or a demiurge.
Or perhaps a Christian God, who became material or an anthrpormorphic Greek God?
And then presenting your 'theory' as an alternative.

Are you so afraid of showing vulnerability Lady Satyr?
What did the Abrahamists do to you?
Did they look up your skirt... and see what was really there?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 11:45 am

Ha!!!
Ad homs...

See her adjust....

Tic Toc

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Desperate Degenerates
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next