Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Desperate Degenerates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Desperate Degenerates  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 13, 2022 11:17 am

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 13, 2022 3:23 pm

Dasein....
Why say more?

Ha!!!!

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 13, 2022 6:09 pm

Satyr wrote:

The Marcus Aurelius, Seneca, Nietzsche, Dostoevsky and Tolstoys are all certainly worthwhile in that list.
Although, not, i imagine, how these types would appreciate or understand them.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 13, 2022 6:41 pm

For reasons entirely rooted in Dasein - as I understand the term - I suspect Lira may be signaling that he may have advanced above the midwit.
But, I could be wrong.

Ha!!!

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 13, 2022 6:46 pm

The wonderful thing about those that deny free-will is that they cannot hold be accountable for anything I do....to them or to myself or to others....without exposing how hypocritical and delusional they are.....I, on the other hand, can and do hold them accountable....remaining objective, of course.

'Objective,' meaning....not governed by emotion, self-interest, idealism, prejudice - everything that produces fanaticism; you know the opposite of subjective.
Quote :
ob·jec·tive
[əbˈjektiv]
ADJECTIVE
(of a person or their judgment) not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts: Contrasted with subjective
But we live in a fucked up world of postmodernism....so words can mean anything to anyone at any time.
Like Dasein.
Why?
Well...for reasons entirely rooted in dasein....
Solipsism....circular?...nah...
This is philosophy, my friend.

lol!

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 13, 2022 6:58 pm

Satyr wrote:
For reasons entirely rooted in Dasein - as I understand the term - I suspect Lira may be signaling that he may have advanced above the midwit.
But, I could be wrong.

Ha!!!

The average mind needs a method of 'finality' to motivate them to live their lives or cultivate wisdom. To do, read, or see certain things, before they die, their "bucket list" check off boxes, gives them a purpose that they cannot give themselves. They need something to make up for an empty meaningless existence. Reading those books, to them, is another consumerist pastime, like their lives have been, mindless and aimless; no different than touring exotic destinations, To do it, for the sake of doing it, to have self-aggrandizing bragging rights against those who haven't done it. A need to fill a void in themselves, using values that others give to them.

It's a competition, a race to consume, products, wisdom, its all the same to them. Who can 'win' first, who can get the most brownie points.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 13, 2022 7:11 pm

I am inclined to agree, for reasons entirely rooted in Dasein.
I have no choice - choice is an illusion.
My upbringing has cultivated me to agree....that's what Dasein means.

You could have said the "earth is flat" and if I had been raised to agree I would have no choice but to agree - it would have been determined.
So, any human innovation is part of some universal plan....because how else could novel ideas or inventions emerge?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 13, 2022 7:52 pm

What fuckin' hypocrites.
On the one side the Christians insist that I be held accountable to their ethical rules - those they can't abide by...and on the other those a-moralists insist on holding me accountable to ethics they pretend not to ascribe to when their entire world-view is founded on them.
Both of them use the same ethics...biblical. Mosaic.
They can't imagine an alternative.
They don't even know from where ethics and morals come from. Moses brought them down from a hill written on a stone tablet.
HA!!
He chiselled them himself, the cynical among them think, but do not dare say it out loud.
They think they come from nowhere....some dude one day just woke up and invented them....from nowhere, and then pushed them on all his family and friends who then insisted the entire world adopt them.
Before Moses humans were indiscriminately slaughtering each otter.. they had no families, no children, no friends....wild animals, they were, and then....poof one of them invented some rules.
And the slaughtering ceased...magically, because they said so.
Ha!!

It's the creation myth all over again.
Some-thing....just appears out of no-thing.
There's always a 'thing' involved.
A thing some conscious will creates out of nowhere and nothing.
HA!!!

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 13, 2022 8:14 pm

Kvasir wrote:
From the freak:

Quote :
Well, that's the whole point of coming into venues like this. To explore the philosophies of those who do not feel "fractured and fragmented" when confronting things like the trucker protest or issues like abortion or gun control.

Or, if they are not successful in nudging me up out of the hole I have [philosophically and otherwise] dug for myself, they might be willing to come down into it with me.

I win either way.

A pig, taking pride in being covered in shit and disease-ridden. A scumbag, who has no 'moral qualms' about publicly sharing private correspondence with someone else without their knowledge, who trusted him to uphold its integrity in good faith. And the other degenerate clowns, instead of rebuking or banning this piece of filth for his uncivilized vulgarity, egg him on, while feigning their own implied virtue.

His accepted presence there alone, is a proof-positive testament to the true character quality of its members.
Shameless...
She's an a-moralist with morals. She feels insulted when others point out her immoral behaviour..... then she claims there is no free-will and then blames me for guarantying her ass preventing her from making KTS into another ILP and PN...posting the same gossip and anti-philosophy nonsense in every thread for months.....years.
Did I have a choice?
Why do I have a choice and not her?
Was it determined to be this way?
So, why am I responsible for what I did?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 8:55 am

The idea that Dasein is a tabula rasa, some thrownness into existence - from nowhere and nothing - to be programmed by culture, is the delusion of the Abrahamic mind that imagines the human as an innocent spirit that is gradually corrupted by the world.
It implies nurture and no nature; mind free from the body.
The body is a manifestation of past. A baby is born as a physical being, still maturing out of utero.
Humans are born early because being born when they are more mature - like other species - would limit the size of the brain that could be passed through a female's birthing canal - imposing a severely disproportional body that would be unable to survive and would be even more dependent on others.
This female dependence is already a factor shaping feminine dispositions - in politics and relationships.
The idea that a human is enslaved by his upbringing is ludicrous....and expresses the mediocre mind's self-awareness; of its own inability to challenge the dogmas it was born and raised in - unable to think outside the box it found itself in; unable to become objective, trapped in its emotional, self-serving egotistical subjectivity.
Desperate Degenerates want to make this a universal truth...so as to reduce the personal implications; their own private failure to challenge authority and question the convictions of their loved ones; failure to surpass their ego.

This is feminization.
The masculine challenges authority, thinks outside the box, because it is part of tis reproductive role.
The loss of masculinity is a loss of ingenuity, creativity....innovation; it is the very heart of the philosophical acumen.
Feminization is a stunting. The mind unable to overcome, transcend, the father,;, i.e., parental authority to mature.
It remains adolescent. Trapped in the hole of experimentation and challenging everything, because it is unable to challenge its father figure - complete the rite of passage from childhood to manhood.
It remains trapped in adolescence - challenging all - radical skepticism - unable to discern probability from possibility, knowledge from understanding.
It imagines the paternal fahter-figure as a god, or as a devil....something alien, inhuman, other-wordly....unreal.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 5:31 pm

If push comes to shove....I always have Dasein to fall back on.
Who can accuse me?
I have no choice....no free-will.
I can only wait and hope it has been determined.

I await determination as any and all audience members do.
With anticipation.
What has been determined?
Will I be the victor or the vanquished?
I can only hope....and pray:
I win.....I win either way...I win no matter what.
I have been selected, chosen, to win.
I humbly accept this pride.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 5:38 pm

Dasein for every deal.
What is it, how is it defined?
I cannot say.
It is whatever you want it to be - a magical talisman for any occasion.
Dasein "as I understand it"....and Dasein "as you understand it".
Like god....we are united in our misunderstanding.
I will not impose my understanding on you, and you cannot do so on me.....
Dasein remains incomprehensible....like god, undefinable. It ought not be given form - blasphemy.
Idolatry.
It must remain in our minds a personal relationship with existence.

Glory be to Dasein.
I did not choose to be born....I did not choose to be this way, in the here and now.
I cannot choose anything.
My will is forever Dasein.
A word...referring to other words...as it ought to be....as it ought to remain.

Despair?
It will unify us.
Our despair will force us to compromise our reason, for the sake of...Dasein.
We will be one in desperation, each with Dasein in their heart, in their mind.
Glory be to Dasein.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 5:53 pm

All is rooted in Dasein...and Dasein means tabula rasa, but I will not say it.
screw Heidegger....he was a Nazi.
This is a kinder, gentler Dasein.
I will only say "as I understand it"...and then give it a qualifier to pretend I am not objective.
I will be anything but that.
"I may be wrong". I will repeat - turning to the audience for support.
Because "objective" means "fanatical".
We all knew that, right?
Ayn Rand was so cruel I've associated objectivity with her Objectivism - a vicious, heartless kind of capitalism.
So selfish...so lonely.
I, a crypto-Marxist, a recovering Abrahamic, am too sensitive, too emotional, too altruistic to be like that.
So, I will unload fanaticism upon objectivists...since I cannot deal with them rationally.
I will become fanatically anti-objectiviist.

Now words are warped.
Zealots are objective...I guess. Jihadi suicide bombers are objective, as well.
And subjective emotional women are ....rational?
Loving?
Compassionate?

What's love gotta do with it?
Don't know Tina...don't care.
I feel.
Feeeeel with me.
That's...Dasein.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 6:37 pm

When I'm in a pickle, I reach for my hammer and sickle....
Dasein!!!....Dasein!!...I roar,
holding up my left fist to salute the hoard....
Dasein!!!... Dasein!!!...they call back
Recognising me as leader of their pack

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 10:01 pm

Being objective is being a fanatic.
That's what objectivity means.
So a fanatic is objective. They always said that about him.
"Gee that fanatic is such an objective thinker".
I can't...I'm trying to type the words but my laughter is causing so many typos.
Sheesh...how fuckin' insane has western man become?
How sick....

Dasein....
It means we are thrown into the world as blank slates; then someone writes our programming...and we cannot ever escape it.
We are forever trapped by it.
That's what Heidegger meant, right?
No?
Oh, it's whatever we want it to mean - its subjective -...so its nonsense.
You get your Dasein, Heidegger has his own....the other dude his own.
Like the term "woman".
What does it mean?
It can mean anything to anyone - so it means nothing.
And we're supposed to have a conversation like this?
We're supposed to have a dialogue with these words?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 10:17 pm

How much of a hypocrite do you have to be to claim you are a-moral and then promote an agenda on moral grounds?
Would a true a-moralist consider Hitler bad, and mother Teresa good, or would both be the same?

On what amoral grounds does a hypocrite want to change the world...for the "better"?
Why would Ayn Rand be so repulsive to her - a representation of evil?
Why would "fulminating fanatics" be so disturbing to an a-moralist?

I know....in reasons rooted in Dasein, as she understand it - which must remain undefined because any attempt will expose how idiotic this hypocrite truly is, and uncover her, not so inconspicuous, ideological agenda.
She remains a Marxist and a recovering Abrahamic....but she won't say it.
She's mature now...she's progressed to postmodernism.
Growth.....see, she didn't stay stuck in her past.
She changed her symbols and words, and remained a romantic naïve idealist....dreaming of changing the world for the better; dreaming of saving the world, from itself.
Progress.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2022 7:06 am

It must have been such a life altering revelation when she discovered the utility of postmodernism.
She saw the potential immediately, or was told about it...because let's face it she ain't that sharp.

You take a term - any term - and you define it in any way that serves your self-serving, emotional purposes.
It's all subjective so nobody can judge you. They have their definition and you have yours.
Case closed.
Then you throw the word around, as if you were making some deep devastating point....but you refuse to define the term, on the off chance that there's someone reading it that understands English and what language is.
you let the mid-wits imagine whatever they believe is a devastatingly good point.
If someone threatens to expose your feminine methods, you return to the same bullshyte, and repeat it continuously, until you frustrate them into silence and they refuse to talk with you.
Then you taunt them and declare victory.
If they return to confront you again you simply repeat the process, and you land another "victory"...and you taunt more loudly.

Meanwhile, you are waiting to die, but you use some pseudointellectual reference like "waiting for Godot" to imply that you are well read, and cultured, and that you get things on a deeper level. Concealing the fact that you understand nothing, unless someone explains it to you - like the play Waiting for Godot, or Heidegger's Dasein reference.
Then...you bask in self-righteous contentment, knowing that you've done your duty and avenged yourself against those 'evil capitalists,' who you now call 'objectivists,' and 'fulminating fanatics' to indicate their resistance to your bulllshyte emotional, irrational objectives. Objectivism is now 'fanaticism,' viz., anyone who refuses to change their mind or to take you seriuosly....no mater how idiotic your opinions are is a "fulminating fanatic". Another taunt.
Because, we all know, that we must - ought - to change our minds....even if there's no reason to. Just to signal that we are 'open minded' and 'humble'.
We know that fanaticism is objective. How many times have we not heard:
"Man, that fanatic suicide bomber, was such an objective thinker" ...or "Jim Jones was very objective and open minded while he lived".
Of course accusing others of what you know you are guilty of is a defensive strategy - the best defence is an offence.
A liar always accuses others of lying when he feels he will soon be exposed.
It's a disarming strategy. Accuse them so that they cannot accuse you without seeming vengeful.
So, when you fart in an elevator full of people, immediately blame someone before they get a chance to investigate the source of the noxious fumes....and take the pressure off yourself.
A subjective mind where fanaticism breeds and flourishes accusing objective minds of "fanaticism"....is so....so...what's the word?
Genius!!!

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2022 10:33 am

What is shameful is not what I do...since I do not buy into their moral systems and their presumed innocence.
My use of "shame" is based on my morals and ethical rules, found in the Delphic Maxims.
What is shameful is that they cannot treat me in accordance with their own beliefs, just as I treat them, as I do myself, in accordance with my beliefs.
If all is absolutely determined and choice is an illusion then why are my choices my responsibility?
Am I not unable to choose otherwise, as well, or does this delusion only apply to them?
According to them...I should be "innocent" like they are. but no....now I am guilty, as if I contradicted my beliefs like they constantly do.

Why the double-standard?
I have no double-stadard because I don't accept their nonsense, yet they hold me accountable to their own, and don't hold themselves accountable.
They exempt themselves from their own convictions. How convenient.
Their actions are shameful in accordance with my ideals, concerning Nobility, and not in accordance with their Marxist/Christian ethics.
So they shouldn't mind, being "a-moralists" and with no "free-will" - but then they must also not blame me to remain true to their own convictions.
They shift to my beliefs - wrongly associating them with Abrahamic Mosaic laws - when my morals are in accordance with the Delphic Maxims...and then fail to apply their convictions about 'morality' and 'free-will' to me.

Since all is subjective, am I not entitled to have my own moral standards?
Hasn't it been determined that I do so?
Or must we all become a-moralists and non-believers in free-will?

Hypocrites.

p.s.
Of course I see the loophole they can use to weasel out of this contradiction.
Will they see it?
Well, being experts on their own beliefs...I hope so, otherwise they are ignorant of their own convictions and all of the implications.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 8:32 am

How can there be "free-speech" if everything is determined?
It ought to be called "determined speech"....in which case, why "regulate" it...and is this "relation" also determined?
If so, then why demand to speak freely when you can't?

This is what happens when imbeciles can't understand words, can't define the words they use, and don't understand what language is and how words acquire meaning and utility.
For such desperate degenerates the "purposelessness" of existence is devastating - nihilism - and an opening to abuse words.
Purposelessness is not meaninglessness, for one - the cosmos is full of meaning, if you define the word correctly - but this absence of an absolute purpose, a universal purpose is what makes existence positive, not negative.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 11:34 am

I can't believe I have to say this but....paraphrasing Orwell, in times of great stupidity and hypocrisy stating the obvious is the duty of all honest noble men interested in truth...

Here goes:
objectivism has nothing to do with objectivity.
Ayn Rand named her brand of selfish capitalism, objectivism...because she wanted to contrast it with Marxism's lies and deceptions. I guess....because I've never read rand....nor randed Read.
In fact, I've never come across anyone who admitted he was a Randean...an Objectivist.

Objectivity is a qualification of subjectivity - like power and strength are qualifications of omnipotence....and gnosis, knowledge, understanding are qualifications of omniscience.
Objectivity = the reduction of emotion, self-interest, ego, prejudice from an analysis and an ensuing opinion.
So, to be objective is to not be fanatical.
To be objective is to be empathic without being neither sympathetic nor antipathetic.

The source of fanaticism is....subjectivity.
Mid-wits and dim-wits don't understand how this is possible, so they reduce the incomprehensible, to them, to a level they can comprehend - the lowest-common-denominator, because they also need, desperately desire, the affirmation of others - either a idol, or a collective.
What they lack in quality they try to compensate with quantity, e.g. when a weakling faces a stronger man/force/will/mind, he seeks support in a collective; when an ignoramus, an imbecile faces a superior intellect, mind, knowledge, he seeks support in a collective.
Basic herd psychology.
Feminine not because I'm a misogynist but because that reproductive specialists must depend on others for a long period, and her form/psychology has sacrificed independence to fulfill her reproductive role - via natural selection and the intervention of hormones.
When these hormones are off, a bit unbalanced during gestation or her maturation years, she develops sexual dysfunctions, e.g., lesbianism.
The feminine is prone to be more supportive of power, the satus quo, and may turn against it only if she deems it weak, or in decline....shifting her loyalties to a up and coming challenger to gain an advantage in social hierarchy. Also...evidence shows that in species where males are not driven away but integrated into a group's, e.g., wolves, chimpanzees, inferior males suffer a decline in testosterone to make them more malleable to the alpha's dominance - example of feminization in other species.
Feminization is necessary.
The degree of feminization is determined by the size of the group, imposing a degree of self-sacrifice, repression of ego, tolerance, to help an individual integrate in a complex multiplicity of competing egos; degree of feminization is also determined by the individuals status within the group.
So, the breeding pair in wolf packs have higher testosterone levels, because testosterone also regulates libido, or horniness...

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 1:17 pm

Mestizos, and any kind of miscegenated sub-type, are especially vulnerable to Desperation and Degeneracy.
"Spiteful Mutants".
It is why Americans - as representatives of miscegenation; idealizing it (Americanism) - can only discuss these issues by using the terms "white" and "black".
Pigmentation of skin, encompassing what has been lost, already.
Skin without a skeleton.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 8:33 pm

Paranoia is gonna hit red in the coming days on ILP.
Ha!!!
Desperation....Degeneracy on display.
I could not have imagined how my thesis would be validated so clearly.

They already see me behind every moniker...
I'm like a ghost...a spirit embodied in everything that makes them feel insecure, vulnerable....uncertain.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2022 7:36 am

Because determinism means....no regrets.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2022 7:53 am

Meanwhile as Wendy immerses herself in herself, finding inner peace and tranquility....this is happening in the outside world all around her...

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2022 8:53 am

Meanwhile as Wendy immerses herself in herself, finding inner peace and tranquility....this is happening in the outside world all around her...

How surprised was I when I heard that penetrating an orifice evolved to rid the body of toxins, and licking an organ evolved to do the same, would lead to disease?
Very.
Shocked. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2022 8:59 am

Meanwhile as Wendy immerses herself in herself, seeking to dissolve herself into the cosmic flux, and become 'one' with it....generations are being genitally mutilated, mentally castrated, groomed to disassociate from their own bodies, finding a 'deeper truth' in words expressing esoteric obscurantist bullshyte...

Somebody remind me: what tradition is genital mutilation a central part of?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2022 1:40 pm

All ideologies are forced to survive in the natural world.
It takes a particular kind of person to challenge the ideologies they were raised on using the natural world as the indifferent ubiquitous standard.

Every culture creates its own ideal man, and this ideal man is tested against other version and all version against natural order.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 7:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
You can't argue with a mind working in bad faith.
It is beyond debate.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 21, 2022 5:44 pm

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2022 2:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
and now we know who registered as KVASIR on ILP.
Addiction....is familial...obsession is mental addiction.
People want to tell you exactly who they are....some use more subtle, obscure methods....others have no such talent, nor scruples., They are more direct and obvious.
Some whisper, some scream.
More clever ones conceal their expositions in hyperbole, metaphor, allegory, attack, romantic idealism...but it is always there.

Here we see the source of nihilism:
Defensive reaction to self-consciousness.
Language, referring to language - self referential semiotics - creating a wall of symbols, to confuse and hide....like an octopus' ink stain - a spineless strategy.
Soft....malleable.....flexible.....often able to change pigmentation, and to slither into cracks, and bury itself in sand - wanting to disappear into the background.

But what of Satyr's goat eyes?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desperate Degenerates Desperate Degenerates  - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Desperate Degenerates
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next