Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Empire of Lies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Empire of Lies - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 25 EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 4:28 pm

Biden has exposed another big lie about the US, that the president is more than a symbolic position, like the Queen is in Britain.
Presidents haven't had power since Kennedy was assassinated and Nixon impeached.
This "deep state" they've recently admitted exists is where the real power uses its mediators - handlers, representatives, lobbyists. advisors, cabinet members etc. - to direct the President.
Otherwise you are naive enough to believe that a 20 trillion+ dollar empire was placed in the hands of Regan, or Bush jr., or the degenerate Clinton, or a narcissist and opportunist like trump, or, worse, this old foggy Biden...
The kind of mind that believes three building can fall into their foundations at free-fallnig speeds...the third never being hit.
All three not toppling over, but straight down; all three not slowing down....pulverized to dust...Like one bullet striking two targets, and a loser Marxist pulling off the biggest assassination in the history of mankind...against one of the most protected targets in the history of mankind....
The reason the Empire of Lies is declining is that it has been emboldened over generations of gullible minds never questioning their lies, that they become, over time, arrogant and reckless - convinced that if they got away with all those previous lies then there is no lie these simpletons will not buy...
It's what I call the innate self-contradictinos of success and dominance....the dominator is enfeebled because he is never challenged by anything on its level, so it declines, like a fighter who cannot find a fighter to challenge his skills begins to lose his fitness.
If stress, or what does not kill me makes me stronger, then what comforts, and what protects my life, makes me weaker...
Sheltering, is shorthand for this....

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 25 EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 5:04 pm

Is this cultural appropriation?
Nope...
Is this historical revisionism?
Nope...
This is creative licence.

Only white, heterosexual, males can appropriate and only the Holocaust - which one? the only one that counts - is protected from historical revisionism...
Those two things ought to tell you all you need to know about why the American empire is fucked-up and why the world is resisting it...model...

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 25 EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 5:29 pm

They never tell you what preceded the threat....because they need to sell themselves as the "victims", ot justify what may follow.
It's like when I was banned.....they never took into account the shit I had to deal with, but only took my response, and used it to claim innocence and then justify my banishment.
See, if I had cowered and remained silent they could declare victory....over my ideas.
But they couldn't deal with my ideas, so they attacked me, believing I would not respond and I would be intimidated.
When I reciprocated ten-fold what did they do?
They went running to the admin....
It's happened so many times I lost count.
Last time it was with the freak on ILP Parodites...you know ten-pack, drug addict, ghosts in the filament, talking with ghosts, pseudo-intellectual "genius" Parodites?
Yeah him....he claimed to be...omniscient. Well, i had to make sure....
You know a usual thing for ILP...everyone is some extraordinary genius, god, eternal being, gangta, hustler....whatever...
Well, he claimed to speak ancient-Greek...and I made him admit that he didnd't....he, supposedly, only speaks koine, but not modern Greek, which is far easier than ancient-Grek, you see....this was his escape plan.
He thought this term would impress and intimidate me...but it didn't.
Koine simply means common.....so he claimed to speak common ancient-Greek, I presumed of the Athenian dialect...but he kept making grammatical errors....
Then he demanded from Carleas that I be banished.....and I was....why?
I'm Satyr.....and I cannot get away with 1% of what those of the herd can easily get away with.
Shepherds have their duty to the sheeple...dogs allowed, but no wolves....or fox.....or badgers....

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 25 EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 6:44 pm

This is the American model...

Will it awaken something in Swedes...or will they be pissed on, their women fucked and they justifying their tolerance as a moral high-ground?
If so....should not they disappear from history once and for all?
This is the time of reckoning....this is the coming near extinction event.,..
Will Europeans survive it?

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 25 EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 8:26 pm

Satyr wrote:

This is the American model...

Will it awaken something in Swedes...or will they be pissed on, their women fucked and they justifying their tolerance as a moral high-ground?
If so....should not they disappear from history once and for all?
This is the time of reckoning....this is the coming near extinction event.,..
Will Europeans survive it?

Please explain how this is the American model?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 25 EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 8:46 pm

All of America's dominion adopted the American mopdel....open borders, open markets, denial of culture (multiculturalism where culture becomes another product to be bought then replace), rejection of biological identifiers such as race and sex, promoting postmodernism....culture-of-no-culture....
After the end of the last great war Americanism dominated all western Europe, Australia, NorthAmerican...and had an influence all over the world, minus those places that rejected Americanism and were dubbed "terrorist states", including all nations behind the Iron Curtain....

We see in Sweden a copy of what is happening in US cities...immigrants from third-world nations, browns & blacks mostly, violently attacking European males that have been emasculated and taught to be pussies...
They call it "white replacement"...essentially these sub-races are fucking all the white girls and beating the shit out of white boys...

I call it the third extinction event....after Ice Age, the Black Plague and now this mental disease - ideological virus, carried into European populations by a parasite...I'm not going to clarify that part.

Did that clarify things for ya?

If you ask me again, I'll pretend I did not see...and you can then accuse me of avoiding your questions because I'm afraid....
Okay sweets....

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 25 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 3:31 pm

What?!!!
How can the "good guys" be proven to be so "naughty"?
Without watching the arguments and evidence I'm already predisposed to dismiss it as more conspiratorial talk....
We all know that the "good guys" are only doing things for our own good, and the bad goys are always doing things to harm us....
It's all so simple....good/bad....true/false.../pleasing/displeasing...flattering/insulting...
Just tell me who the good guys are and I will already know who is right.

Do I erven need to watch this crap and think about it?
Not I.
I live in my subjective reality...not by choice....I have no choice.....it's been determined that I stay here, until death...
Can't do anything about it but accept it - say yes to my fate...
If only it could have been determined to be otherwise...but it didn't...bad luck. Damn Fates.
Not my fault.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 25 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 6:16 pm

Americanism wants Iranian women to be wearing g-strings and fucking foeregners....like they do in the west.
Iranian boys will, in time, become girls to deal with the shortfall...and Iran can finally become another Britain...

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 25 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 8:35 am

Didn't I predict that if Biden were elected a war would break out, after 4 years of Pax Trump?

The question is, who instigated and is running the war, if this demented old-fart is so out of it?
The same cabal that was behind Obama.....and all the Democrats ever elected - and most Republicans before Trump, for that matter - after Kennedy.
The same ones you see among the neo-cons...
Trotskyite perpetual revolution became neo-con perpetual war...the effect is the same.

The "established oligarchy" is a "common enemy"....but it has been in-charge since the end of WWII.
The difference now is the empire is in decline and they are bickering, and because of their in-fighting they are exposing who really runs the US, and has been running it for generations.

The moment a third-party is established we'll know the oligarch cabal, two-party one elite pseudo-democratic American system, has finally lost control.

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 25 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 2:42 pm

Satyr wrote:
All of America's dominion adopted the American mopdel....open borders, open markets, denial of culture (multiculturalism where culture becomes another product to be bought then replace), rejection of biological identifiers such as race and sex, promoting postmodernism....culture-of-no-culture....
After the end of the last great war Americanism dominated all western Europe, Australia, NorthAmerican...and had an influence all over the world, minus those places that rejected Americanism and were dubbed "terrorist states", including all nations behind the Iron Curtain....

We see in Sweden a copy of what is happening in US cities...immigrants from third-world nations, browns & blacks mostly, violently attacking European males that have been emasculated and taught to be pussies...
They call it "white replacement"...essentially these sub-races are fucking all the white girls and beating the shit out of white boys...

I call it the third extinction event....after Ice Age, the Black Plague and now this mental disease - ideological virus, carried into European populations by a parasite...I'm not going to clarify that part.

Did that clarify things for ya?

If you ask me again, I'll pretend I did not see...and you can then accuse me of avoiding your questions because I'm afraid....
Okay sweets....

Hold on, juicy fruit…

Europe opened her borders, actually inviting thousands of Middle Easterners and Africans, giving themselves required quotas, probably reaching the millions since the European welcome wagon set up shop nearly a decade ago, long before Biden opened any border here. Never has the US opened its borders to the worst, laid out the welcome mat, like Europe.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Europe’s borders were already welcoming disaster before 2015. Meanwhile in the US, Obama sent more immigrants packing than Trump.

PC culture started in Europe too and never left. Overall, Europeans close their eyes to all their problems as if rapes, stabbings, and acid attacks are not happening at all. PC is the last thing the US is.

There are no weekly tales of whites or any others getting gang-raped, attacked, or demoralized here in the US like in Sweden, the UK, France, Europe at large. The Asians and whites, who have been getting knocked out or generally attacked in the US, are by black Americans from ghettos not immigrants directly from the Middle East or Africa.

Open markets have happened since the beginning of civilization. People have always found ways to trade, sell and buy goods on an individual basis, as a collective, or as a nation.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 25 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 2:51 pm

Americanism sweets....they thought they could destroy all ethnicities, and it is destroying them.
They used it to undermine all cultures, and established their culture-of-no-culture....it was their exported ideal.
they realized, too late, that it was threatening their power....and so Trump was elected, toots.....wake up.

This is what this conflict between a small segment of the republicans - represented by Trump, and Tucker - and the rest, on both sides....all neo-cons.
They export the disease, to undermine all resistance to their dominion...

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 25 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 2:56 pm

Half the diseases you go on about started in Europe. Wake up yourself, European. Exactly as I said, Europeans deny their own problems. So much easier for them to blame the US.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 25 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 3:04 pm

Yes...and was imported to the states during and after the war...where it fermented and became Americanism...spreading via mass-media, pop-culture, Hollywood...
A disease is transmitted...this virus did, indeed, start in Asia, was brought into Europe where it was rejected (see their myths about being rejected) multiple times but still evolved into Christianity and then Marxism....violent, the last time....and then it infected the US, where it was empowered, found fertile ground in Protestantism....became viral...
Parasites carry all kinds of diseaes....physical and ideological.
They didn't invent the dis-ease, they embraced it....became a symbiont with it....get it?
They inverted health into illness and declared their disease a "higher kind of health"....

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 25 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 3:17 pm

Satyr wrote:
Yes...and was imported to the states during and after the war...where it fermented and became Americanism...spreading via mass-media, pop-culture, Hollywood...

It was already present in the US before WW2, that's why the US joined the war in the first place.

The J-Anglo has been the front-runner for a long time. In Europe and in America.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 25 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 3:43 pm

Why is Europe silent about their problems? Tommy Robinson, in the UK, is the only reporter who is actually reporting.
Europe lets its immigrants commit atrocities without raising a fist against it. That mentality is all European.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 25 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 4:53 pm

Anfang wrote:
It was already present in the US before WW2, that's why the US joined the war in the first place.

The J-Anglo has been the front-runner for a long time. In Europe and in America.
Yes it was.
It had already metastasized.

The disease mutates from host to host.
Every host forces it to evolve so as to conceal itself.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 25 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 5:00 pm

WendyDarling wrote:
Why is Europe silent about their problems? Tommy Robinson, in the UK, is the only reporter who is actually reporting.
Europe lets its immigrants commit atrocities without raising a fist against it. That mentality is all European.
Self-destruction is one of the symptoms.
Think of the Zombie....does the infected one not attack its own loved ones?
Does it identify with them or with the disease?
Do not many parasites die along with the host they infected...as part of their reproductive cycle?

The entire Protestant establishment vanished without a sound, other than a few voiced that screamed....did anyone listen?
Do you remember Yockey? He screamed. Did you hear him?
Where are the WASPS, the Yankees, these days?
In Australia? In Britain? Canada?
Gone....what's left of them walk around like the living dead...

In Greece they rebelled and are now in prison....Russia and China is fighting to save what's left of its own.....in Italy and Hungary they are trying to push it away.....Britain is all but gone, and so is France.
What do they call those who resist?
Nazis!
That should tell you something I cannot speak of...
Like with all diseases the body enters a fevered state trying to kill the infection.....and it begins to kill itself.
If the fever lasts too long the body begins to damage itself.
We are entering the fever state. Things are becoming warm..

Last edited by Satyr on Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 25 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 5:31 pm

WendyDarling wrote:

That's something that is happening in all Western countries and the USA and UK have been leading in that regard as well. (Continental) Europe is not the leader but the follower in this globo-homo empire.

Don't worry, if you get out of line and shoot a black intruder in your home you'll experience the "European" fist in your legal system. Hollywood is controlled by the Chinese and the UN is sending its black helicopters while Europe is controlling your legal system.

The good news for you is that you won't get into any trouble for pointing out the Europeans, Chinese, maybe Russians if you are a liberal, as the culprits of what is wrong in the states. If you were Black or Brown, you'd even have a good chance of becoming one of the media grifters for the conservative side of the show. You know, the guys who are feeding bullshit to White America. The controlled two party show, leading people around in circles until they are all dizzy and ready to believe anything.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 25 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 6:24 pm

US greatest fear....peace between Russia and Germany.
They blow up infrastructure the German's built...
They are real scared now.
We are entering a period of great danger.
A dying beast is most dangerous when it senses that it is dying.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 25 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 6:48 pm

The "oracle of London" and these internet "experts" are baffled by US behaviour.
Why so passionate for Ukraine?
If they came here I could tell them why they are "Russophobic>...but in order to accept what I tell them they may have to overcome decades of indoctrination and brainwashing.
They despise Russia not only because it is allied with China and both are an existential threat to their American (((elites))) but because Russia challenged them way back to when Stalin assassinated Trotsky, and more recently when Putin kicked out the "oligarchs".
The 'cold war' was really American elites fighting Russian nationalists - Communists were originally nationalists - and denied Russian human and natural resources from being plundered by these globalists oligarchs.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 25 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 6:52 pm

This American cabal is going insane.
If trump doesn't replace them in the next election the American experiment will implode.....
I fear it will already be too late by 2024.
They are in a panic that constitutes them a danger to all...like a hysterical woman...

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 25 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 6:55 pm

Satyr wrote:
The entire Protestant establishment vanished without a sound, other than a few voiced that screamed....did anyone listen?
Do you remember Yockey? He screamed. Did you hear him?
Where are the WASPS, the Yankees, these days?
In Australia? In Britain? Canada?
Gone....what's left of them walk around like the living dead...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

To add insult to injury, the point is hammered home again and again in the media by those who barely need zombification as they never had much in the way of self-awareness to begin with. That they are promoted to positions of intellectual authority over whites is an act of revenge and an attempt at self-preservation on behalf of the you-know-who's. Our culture is saturated with these people, and as a result we are being prevented from speaking freely by their presence.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 25 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 7:36 pm

It's a conspiracy...like Big Foote and the Loch Ness Monster...
It's all in your mind...and mine.
We both live in our mother's basement and are incels...so we're wrong...
My penis is small, so I must not know what I'm talking about...

It's Dasein, didn't you here the 'notes to others' on ILP?
We are not here...we're...there.....over there....
I'm there...you're there....he's there....we are all...there...

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 25 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 9:01 pm

Satyr wrote:

This American cabal is going insane.
If trump doesn't replace them in the next election the American experiment will implode.....
I fear it will already be too late by 2024.
They are in a panic that constitutes them a danger to all...like a hysterical woman...

China has the means with 66 submarines and the motivation which has already been happening where China’s been buying Russian gas and selling it to Europe on the sly, helping Father China as it helps Mother Russia avoid sanctions, and Sister Europe save face for not violating the sanctions.  Watch China step up its gas “production.”
China has to make money somehow since its closed down its economy in state.

With China’s 2013 belt and road initiative and their Polar Silk Road hinging on the Baltic sea area, Europe needs to be desperate for China’s costly help.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 7:37 am

Norstream has been sabotaged, releasing thousands of liters of methane gas into the atmosphere....
American "free-press" controlled by the genitally mutilating ones, accuses Putin for this environmental disaster....
Because, you know, whoever challenges their hegemony is "mad"....but is he crazy?
The question you must ask....is cui bono...

Biden?
No, those who are really in control...Biden is a senile puppet.
Neo-Cons....
Look behind this puppet....look at the names, research their biographies...

these people are zealots - superstitious Trotskyite, Abrahamically indoctrinated, yet atheistic, zealots....superstitious, self-righteous and dangerous fanatics.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 7:48 am

The 'good cop/bad cop' routine by this empire of filth...lies and liars...
Tucker belongs to the faction of the genitally self-mutilated that do not accuse Russia for this.
He belongs to that faction that realized the insanity and self-destructiveness of the other faction - the larger more powerful one, Biden represents.
Washington Post...Twitter...look into who owns these outlets...feeding naive dumed-down Americans the same bullshyte...
Germany funded these pipelines and gas was what Germany needs to fuel its industries...so this benefits who?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 8:01 am

Decades ago whenever I said that the Presidency was a symbolic position of power - sort of like the Throne of Britain - and that Presidents were mere frontmen, doing the bidding - Biding - of powers behind the scenes, I was accused of being conspiratorial.
You know the usual spiel by naive, retarded, braindead buffoons...
I claim that Kennedy's assassination was not caused by a "deranged" lone gunman but by forces that were threatened by his policies....and Nixon's impeachment is part of it.
Since then no president has ever been in control of the US...
Conspiracy right?
Well, after the degenerate Clinton, we god Bush jr., and all began to wonder how a obvious imbecile, like him, could have risen to power and be running a 20 trillion dollar empire...
Again...conspiratorial?
Then Trump, an obvious opportunistic bloated narcissist....so okay, whatever.
But now...Biden....
How can anyone doubt that he cannot be in charge?
But, then, who is, and how could this not been the case for every President before him, and after Nixon, or Carter...?
'Deep State,' they call it now, openly admitting that it doesn't really matter, much, who the figure-head is....he could be a woman, a man, a transvestite, a moron...or senile...and it doesn't matter.
It doesn't mater because the people they fool are braindead, ro apathetic....they are sheeple.....and their "government" is doing things around the world, in their name, which they do not care to investigate or to become angry aboit....because they have their porn, their toys, their music, their fast,food, their pop-culture...their drugs...and they feel happy...content....intoxicated.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 1:15 pm

Ask yourselves..

Who benefits from the destruction of Nordstream 1&2?

Who benefits from a nuclear war?
An ascending empire or a descending one?

Which was, and still is the biggest terrorist state?

Is the good guy always good; is the bad guy always bad?
Who writes history books?
Who teaches the children that they were noble, strong, and benevolent?

Ask yourselves in private...be as honest (objective) as possible....rid yourself of your prejudices, your convictions, your desires....what you want.
Don't admit it publicly, if you can't....admit it privately.

What is targeted as the source or what pretends to be against it?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 2:16 pm

Look at who came out to accuse Russia of this attack on Nordstream 1&2...keep them in mind.
They are the front line liars of the American Empire of Lies...the spin-doctors others use as refences...the second line of liars.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 2:35 pm

Do you smell a resurgence of those "evil" Nazis?
Well, now you know why they came to power between the 1st and 2nd world wars....
Cycles....patterns....
Look into an objective history of post war - first world war - and pre war - second world war Germany....
You'll be surprised at how similar Berlin was to San Francisco or New York...
Did you think transexual mutilations and desperate degeneracy is....new?
Nope.

Read up on what was happening in pre-war Germany...Berlin especially...

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empire of Lies Empire of Lies - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Empire of Lies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next