Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

300 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 300 - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:30 pm

Yeah, that song...relationships are flimsy like that...he's saying don't invest so much because everyone is selfishly motivated and the sexes are at war :p

There was this old guy who came from a well-to-do family and his son was an engineer...and he use to come in to where I worked and try to set me up with his son all the time until finally he said 'I just don't get it. Girls use to go for guys with money and now I see beautiful girls like you end up with complete losers.'

I just shrugged and it didn't really hit me until now why that is.

I suppose in some ways we want a bond...something beyond material gain..and there's more to sexual attraction than money...

this is where monogamy comes into play and people believe in 'true love' etc etc

but really...I've learned the hard way that as much as I might love or like someone...that's not going to matter when it comes to me...we have to be selfish...and think about our security and happiness always...
Back to top Go down

300 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 300 - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:43 pm

Last summer I met this woman who was a billionaire who practically wanted to adopt me :0

but I refused to be taken in and cared for like a pet...

Back to top Go down

300 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 300 - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:46 pm

Haha speaking of rich people...there's a millionaire I know who has reptilians in his likes on facebook...

which is weird to me because...

well there aren't many people who have it 'liked' and we would've had something far more interesting to converse about at christmas parties...

who knew? he was a conspiracy geek all this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

300 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300 300 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: