Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

The Nour Foundation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

The Nour Foundation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nour Foundation The Nour Foundation - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 12:41 pm

Yes....it is the foundation.
Is the desired conclusion yours?
That is romantic idealism....you are confused.
you begin with the idea....the objective.
Top<>Down emoting.

I begin from the bottom and work upward.

If you want to believe what comfort you, then do so.
Just stop claiming you are interested in reality or that you are a philosopher.
Stop reading my posts. Turn to religion, superstition, occultism....ideas with no referents other than in human psychology.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Nour Foundation The Nour Foundation - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 3:53 pm

When your bottom up begins in metaphysics(magical vibrations that are invisible), how is that any different than mine?

If experience, consciousness is foundational to existence, then your inexplicable vibrations are intelligently designed to attract and repel, incorporate, grow, and to change.

Logically. Intelligently. Intuitively.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: The Nour Foundation The Nour Foundation - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 4:49 pm

WendyDarling wrote:
When your bottom up begins in metaphysics(magical vibrations that are invisible), how is that any different than mine?
But it doesn't.
Are you reading what I post?

WendyDarling wrote:
If experience, consciousness is foundational to existence, then your inexplicable vibrations are intelligently designed to attract and repel, incorporate, grow, and to change.

Logically. Intelligently. Intuitively.
At this point I have to resort to humor,. 'cause I'm wasting my time with you.

I begin with the sensually observable - physis...not metaphysis.
Metaphysis is developed from physis - not physis from metaphysis.
Your backward emoting is nihilistic.

PostSubject: Re: The Nour Foundation The Nour Foundation - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 5:34 pm

What is it that you sensually observe? Science says invisible vibrations that form a rose, invisible vibrations that feel like a rose, invisible vibrations that smell like a rose. Yes, I experienced invisible vibrations of self-forming patterns, where chaos can logically order itself to a weaker degree.

Huh?

What you call the bottom is actually the middle. The bottom is yet to be identified by the scientific community.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: The Nour Foundation The Nour Foundation - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 5:45 pm

WendyDarling wrote:
What is it that you sensually observe?
I've already gone over this.

WendyDarling wrote:
Science says invisible vibrations that form a rose, invisible vibrations that feel like a rose, invisible vibrations that smell like a rose. Yes, I experienced invisible vibrations of self-forming patterns, where chaos can logically order itself to a weaker degree.

Huh?
All is energy.

WendyDarling wrote:
What you call the bottom is actually the middle. The bottom is yet to be identified by the scientific community.
Physis is the middle.
Downward we dig to the concealed, the subterranean - metaphysis.
Upward we soar, towards the light, the ideal.

Without a grounding, securely rooted in the depths, we cannot build upwards.
All must be aligned, otherwise our tower will lean....like Pisa.

PostSubject: Re: The Nour Foundation The Nour Foundation - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 5:53 pm

Satyr wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:
What is it that you sensually observe?
I've already gone over this.

WendyDarling wrote:
Science says invisible vibrations that form a rose, invisible vibrations that feel like a rose, invisible vibrations that smell like a rose. Yes, I experienced invisible vibrations of self-forming patterns, where chaos can logically order itself to a weaker degree.

Huh?
All is energy.

WendyDarling wrote:
Physis is the middle.
Downward we dig to the concealed, the subterranean - metaphysis.
Upward we soar, towards the light, the ideal.

Without a grounding, securely rooted in the depths, we cannot build upwards.
All must be aligned, otherwise our tower will lean....like Pisa.

Why do you keep calling your middle, THE bottom?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: The Nour Foundation The Nour Foundation - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 6:02 pm

Because it is the grounding. Land clearing where I build my philosophical structure.
Down...into the depths - of metaphysis. always in alignment with the clearing I've opened up to build.
Then upwards....up, up, as high as my foundations will allow....never losing alignment.

The structure must be in harmony, with itself and the surrounding....the environment.
It must find agreement in the perceptible world of patterns - my mind interprets as phenomena---appearances.

I look....I began to see when I was still an infant.
Wide eyed.
What did I see?
Patterns....differences....colours, shapes. I smelled scents, I felt textures. I hears sounds, melodies....my mother's voice like a song.
I smiled...and she smiled back.
I gurgled trying to sing along.

I then began exploring my body.
My fingers, my toes...my hair...
Then the world. I placed it in my mouth, to taste it....I touched it feeling its texture, its firmness, its liquidity, its softness....

PostSubject: Re: The Nour Foundation The Nour Foundation - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 6:23 pm

Satyr wrote:
Because it is the grounding. Land clearing where I build my philosophical structure.
Down...into the depths - of metaphysis. always in alignment with the clearing I've opened up to build.
Then upwards....up, up, as high as my foundations will allow....never losing alignment.

The structure must be in harmony, with itself and the surrounding....the environment.
It must find agreement in the perceptible world of patterns - my mind interprets as phenomena---appearances.

I look....I began to see when I was still an infant.
Wide eyed.
What did I see?
Patterns....differences....colours, shapes. I smelled scents, I felt textures. I hears sounds, melodies....my mother's voice like a song.
I smiled...and she smiled back.
I gurgled trying to sing along.

I then began exploring my body.
My fingers, my toes...my hair...
Then the world. I placed it in my mouth, to taste it....I touched it feeling its texture, its firmness, its liquidity, its softness....

Obviously, I am not a philosopher or scientist, never claimed to be. I am a pragmatist who also has an affinity for truth. However, the millions of testimonials you ignore, the unexplained phenomena that you’d rather flippantly ignore or equate with Santa and his bestie, centaur, I have an interest in since science isn’t getting anywhere lately. Alternative avenues must be investigated. Is it God, a divine matrix, alien dna and technology, all three, something else?

Is intelligence required for a structure to be built?

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: The Nour Foundation The Nour Foundation - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 6:28 pm

A manmade structure...yes.
Fantasies require a motive.
But nature builds without intelligence....with no plan.
Without intent.

Isn't man nature acquiring intelligence?

Aren't there any paranormal sites and forums where witches and warlocks gather to share their mystical experiences?
A cabal, of some sort.
An opium den for junkies.

PostSubject: Re: The Nour Foundation The Nour Foundation - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 8:05 pm

Satyr wrote:
A manmade structure...yes.
Fantasies require a motive.
But nature builds without intelligence....with no plan.
Without intent.

Isn't man nature acquiring intelligence?

Aren't there any paranormal sites and forums where witches and warlocks gather to share their mystical experiences?
A cabal, of some sort.
An opium den for junkies.

Intelligence is expressed through order which is what the lion’s share of existence is as represented by your favorite word, pattern.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: The Nour Foundation The Nour Foundation - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 8:11 pm

Mind is a forager of order....because it is a product of order.
Patterns seeking patterns, feeding on patterns.
Patterns combining with other patterns to create unities, that increase into complex forms....into life forms.
No intent required....interaction: attraction/repulsion.
Intent emerges form this...starting as a movement towards path-of-more resistance, to overcome and reach an objective.
An objective that attracts, at a distance, being appreciated as a pattern that is the same as the ones participating gin the unity.
This is the beginning of consciousness.

PostSubject: Re: The Nour Foundation The Nour Foundation - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 8:27 pm

Satyr wrote:
Mind is a forager of order....because it is a product of order.
Patterns seeking patterns, feeding on patterns.
Patterns combining with other patterns to create unities, that increase into complex forms....into life forms.
No intent required....interaction: attraction/repulsion.
Intent emerges form this...starting as a movement towards path-of-more resistance, to overcome and reach an objective.
An objective that attracts, at a distance, being appreciated as a pattern that is the same as the ones participating gin the unity.
This is the beginning of consciousness.

I disagree. Patterns cannot logically form on their own, ie. by accident. Without intelligence expressed as order, chaos would be the majority rather than the minority.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: The Nour Foundation The Nour Foundation - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 8:29 pm

Whatever you say, dear.

No accident.
You simply do not understand what I post.
No problem.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nour Foundation The Nour Foundation - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Nour Foundation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2