Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Comedy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

Forum Comedy Empty
PostSubject: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:35 am

I put this off since the old forum threads are gone, but this needs to be shared for the sheer hilarity of it.

http://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=174047&start=75

helptheherd wrote:
Faust wrote:
Well, he wants to know about atheists. Why not tell him?

for atheists its less about telling the truth and more about protecting your irrationality so as not to unravel the horrible logic used to reach atheism in the first place- then they would really not know what to do with themselves- ever wonder why all atheists think they're smart Laughing ummm maybe because they do not know how to think for themselves so they cram as much information into their heads as possible- ummm yea ok be as smart as you want- but then comes along someone with pure raw innate intelligence and understanding of logic that is a believer that blows the atheists frame of logic to pieces...he says "wait, no. wrong. ummm. no wrong. ummm no. wrong" and the atheist just hides because they know all they care about is protecting their irrationality- they are not in search of truth as they claim- in fact they are the biggest hippocrites possible to exist. any one of them that truly want to learn ends up going back to God after they speak with me...that's what the other atheists are scared of- that through me God will show them the light and they can not fight the light- they are so scared of it that they must continue to read books Laughing ...read read read read read read read read...but then you cant handle it when the real big bad wolf comes- the believer that is 10 times smarter than you without having to read a fraction of those books Very Happy ...oh my- this is far too easy...let one atheist stand up and show that he has some sort of smarts whatsoever- you can not- atheism is a certain level of intelligence that is reached...you could never compete with someone who's intelligence is far superior and you know it- so continue reading and reading and reading and reading- you're only running from your true self- you are not fooling anyone with half the intelligence needed to be a believer- we live with love- our hearts are great- love will always give infinitely more amounts of intelligence than doubt Laughing doubt is for the mentally challenged- just because you can do math doesnt mean you can do the real math- the math that matters- existential math...atheists view their success by checking their iq scores Laughing when was the last time that you actually met a bookworm that was intelligent? few ever are- that's why they're bookworms- they have to learn from others...they have no power to come up with their own thoughts- everything an atheists says has been spit out in some book...even when i talk about God they want to bring up the bible Laughing Laughing Laughing ...i mean i dont even bring up the bible in 99 percent of these conversations- its the atheist that brings up the bible- they are literally obssessed with doubt- they thnk because they can doubt everything that they're smart Laughing ...think about it folks- how many atheists can quote scripture?- kinda weird huh...obsessed with something that you disagree with? atheism is insanity and its rather funny how they know so much about the bible that they can not even have a logical discussion about faith without bringing it up...the atheists' foundation for all thought logic and understanding is doubt- and then they go and expound upon this doubt- that's not hard to do guys...anyone can do that- anyone can read thousands of books and doubt everything they see lol (is it logical no)- you guys think you're so smart but all i see is a certain level of intelligence that was reached in order to become an atheist...you guys all share this same level of intelligence and the ones that show just a little love seem eerily more intelligent than the rest of the atheists right? Laughing yeah because intelligence comes from love duh...bring love back into your hearts atheists...i know you are miserable and God does as well and you do too- deep down inside- you know you are miserable because there is nothing there...where God was you have now bombarded with doubt- but you cant get rid of him so you keep stuffing your faces in more and more books that facilitate your doubt you read the bible with doubt- you look at the world and your very own emotions with doubt Laughing ...seriously atheism is a belief system for the mentally challenged that can somehow still do math- what does that tell me? that you guys couldnt see the sillyness unless you opened up your hearts again- you think that because you replace your natural love with a form of logic (doubt) that it will be able to take the place of love? no way- all you have after that is a robot (atheist)- atheists take their very own humanity away- they are a slight threat to society- but they will never win because love will always be stronger than logic- the strongest logic is that which comes from love...before you're an atheist be a mother and a father- be a believer lol...stop being fools in search of nothing- you already have everything within you O:)

gotta go to class- be back in a bit

God bless
-hth

Some gems:

Quote :
but then comes along someone with pure raw innate intelligence and understanding of logic that is a believer that blows the atheists frame of logic to pieces

Quote :
hippocrites

Quote :
doubt is for the mentally challenged

RU - you have competition.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forum Comedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:41 am

When arrogance and stupidity coincide in the same person....you have the potential for comedy, but also for tragedy.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

Forum Comedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:03 pm

I duno who hth is but they're probably really fat.

They once accused me of having an eating disorder...

Satyr, I know it's hard but try to breath....yes, ME..... an eating disorder.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forum Comedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:19 pm

I thought you had a sexual disorder.

Something about your "milkshake bringing all the boys to your yard" or some other reference to a yeast based product.

Forum Comedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:03 pm

Hahahahaha… you are so funny Apaosha.

Oh, wait, you're Irish…

Now go back to sucking Satyr's dick where you belong. I only waste time on REAL philosophers anymore.

Unless you can replace the Theory of General Relativity, as Three Times Great raped you on ILP with, then shut the fuck up and stay silent for another few years on KT. You have nothing worth posting/reading.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forum Comedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:08 pm

cheers
Quote :
There is no "beyond" Good and Evil. People either are Good or Evil, one or the other, Absolutely…

There are those who want to kill me (ie. Evil), and, those who want to kill —for— me (ie. Good).
Oh my God stupidity reigns again.

Did anyone say solipsism?

Kill you boy...they want to preserve you in a jar.
Kill you?
You are not even worth the effort...a fart away from breaking your spine.

Retard, can I tell you once more how damn attractive you are?
Fuck those narrow shoulders, that delicate frame, that lost look, that beard trying to hide that feminine trembling heart.

You are fuckable.

Do not ever, EVER, dare tell us your secrets. Build us a mystery.

Boy, wanna enter the chat Box with me?
Me and you.
Now...name the time.

How about a phone call to show me your nuts?
I would ask for a face-to-face but I'm afraid you'll wet your panties.

Forum Comedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:44 pm

You are not worth my breath, faggot.

Your —need— exposes your weakness to me. You need… to 'prove' yourself, to regain your 'dignity' and 'honor'. This is why you feel so compelled to "challenge" me as-if you were a challenge in the first place. But what is the Cost-Benefit for me?? There is not one. I gain nothing from mind-fucking you again & again & again. You have nothing to give me. You have nothing to risk, nothing to ante-up. You have gold, blood, or pussy? No?? Of course not… You are no challenge. I do not bet Something for Nothing, as is your case… you have Nothing.

You want to Prove yourself in front of the whore?? Yes, that's it, isn't it?? You want to Prove yourself in front of the little whore because you are so DESPERATE to fuck her, aren't ya? Tell me… you know you can tell me, Trust in Me, because you cannot trust yourself. You made that mistake, didn't you? You let her in once, and want to repeat the mistake twice, don't you?

Me, feminine? You are stretching; you need some ammo; you need some projection. Even your insult "feminine shoulders" is a COPY/ECHO of the whore. She used that insult against me first, and, you followed-up on it. Truth is simple here… there really is nothing 'feminine' about me. And you desperately need to project your 'Weakness' wherever & whenever you can. You need your mask on, to build your confidence, as-if I hadn't seen you underneath… you are Exposed. I am not. You remind me of the buffoons on ILP, who so desperate to find a little chink/dent in my armor… need to assault my spelling a single word, or using a single word, and attacking it. Even Kriswest and a couple other douchebags just did that to me on ILOL yesterday. That is how pathetic people have become in front of me… so desperate to scratch me, to assault a single word in my Argument, and discount the ENTIRE POST afterward.

"He spelled a word wrong, therefore, I can discount all he just said, compartmentalize, and selectively reason what I want to hear, to use only the words which immediately flatter me."

I do not present MY picture. Rather, you and the whore only want to see me in a light that flatters either of you. You want to paint me: weak, small, stupid, etc. Yet none of these projections operate because you deny a truth-so-simple. I am none of the above. And you ENVY me. You ENVY that I am not desperate for a dirty whore cunt, a stained hole that reeks of shit… while YOU suffer under needing & lusting after a piece of garbage that remains a step DOWN for me.

What a Shame against you… so low. You, and your dick-sucking faggot, my dæmon, are such loooowly things, lowly creatures. I see right through your bullshit.

And it's fun for me, to put you in your 'places'.

I will accept your "challenge" only AFTER I have a vested interest in it.

And the whore does not even Respect you anymore, does not even Respect her Pimp… how sad.

You do not even have a Pussy to trade me, should I whip your ass again, as from before…
Back to top Go down

Forum Comedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:50 pm

I am stronger than you, much more beautiful than you, and much-much-more intelligent than you.

Accept it, there really is no Advantage you have over & against me. Not a single one.

Well, you can continue to paint, to attempt to tar & feather, but it does not work. It does not change my nature, except within your little nerdy D&D story books, your fantasies. You Nietzschean slugs are searching for your new 'God'. And you are so desperate for Him, that you even mistake Him for Me. How sad & pathetic…

You want Me to become Him, don't you? LOL!
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forum Comedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:55 pm

Ha!!!!!

Quote :
Do not become jealous, resentful, and hateful toward me because she chooses me over you, Constance.

I simply offered the little girl something that you could never offer.

I have something of worth that you do not, Solipsist.

Quote :
There is no "beyond" Good and Evil. People either are Good or Evil, one or the other, Absolutely…

There are those who want to kill me (ie. Evil), and, those who want to kill —for— me (ie. Good).

Boy, never, ever, change.

Subjectivity raised to the level of objective thinking, the "I say so" compensating for an inability to reason.

Fuck boy, you are truly beautiful.

Forum Comedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:39 pm

What does it matter to me when you believe in the stupidest bullshit imaginable?

You fail to understand any of my points, Ssolipssist.

And I am not in the mood to TEACH you the proper lessons. Beg me first.

Your whore's pussy is sstill dry. She hungrily awaitss, she wants it. She wants a cock to fill her. She wantss the dragon to become defeated. She will ssuck long & hard anybody who bows & bends under her fragile, stupid, weak will. She iss female afterall.

You want pussssy, boy. Prove yoursself to the whore. Taunt me until I acknowledge you, keep sswinging.

Pretend I cannot sssee your Motiviationss, your Wants, your Needs, your Fears.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forum Comedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:41 pm

RetardSays wrote:
He only wants to —paint— as that is his Last Resort. He cannot even speak to me face-to-face anymore, so demoralized & wounded as he is… poor little dog.

And then:

RetardSays wrote:

you keep projecting boy, and let the world see you.

All I have to do is wind you up and then let you go....and go....and go.....You can go on for months, dropping my name everywhere dreaming of vengeance.

Well retard, here's your chance.
Who knows when you'll get another one.

Join me in the ChatBox and tell me all about Nietzsche and his overman...how it was the "ideal man" or how I am a solipsist when all you have is "I says so" as your foundation.

Come on boy.

Last edited by Σατυρ on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Forum Comedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:50 pm

Retard?

I am superior than you in just about everyway. You and your Inferiority Complex pervert your already-disgusting mind. You need to paint & project, paint & project, paint & project. Look at what you do:

"RetardSays"

[ posts a youtube, as Detrop or "Alucard Tepes" would, of "Forest Gump ]

This only is about painting your competition. And that is all you faggots have left.

I have dried-up all your attacks. Admit and Accept it. I am beautiful, strong, intelligent, powerful in everyway you are not.

You suck Nietzsche dick, your "philosopher" of choice, because you cannot Think without him, or Me.

You need Me to do all the hard thinking for you.

You are not Wise/Intelligent-enough to do it on your own.

If I were not around then the whore-hooker would own your dumbass. She had you (Constance) hooked-around her finger. She even bragged to me about it, how easy it was to Cull your pathetic, insignificant mind. She told me, in private, because she really does not Respect you at all. She does not Fear you.

Understand yet, my boy, or do you need another??

Of course you don't understand. You are stupid and, too easy to Control/Manipulate.

My little pussy does it for me. She offers you her sex and you buy it, well try to, hook line and sinker.

What made you believe that your ugly face ever, EVER stood a chance to worm your dick into her puss?

Once you took your mask off, and she reared-back in disgust, this "competition" was over.

Words only compensate so far, fag, LOOOOOL!!!

~Truth.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forum Comedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:55 pm

Your audience:

Boy, you are indeed just as beautiful as you are intelligent.
That's why you stroke it every night.

What, narcissism?
No, solipsism?

Tell us more about the overman boy.

Was he the IDEAL MAN?

What are they laughing at?
This...

RetardSays wrote:
He only wants to —paint— as that is his Last Resort. He cannot even speak to me face-to-face anymore, so demoralized & wounded as he is… poor little dog.

And then:

RetardSays wrote:

no...this:

RetardSays wrote:

And then:

RetardSays wrote:

Forum Comedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:03 pm

More painting?

I prefer
the color purple as you obviously know.

So won't you paint me with my favorite color, at least??
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forum Comedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:10 pm

Oh my boy, you are a retard.

I once thought you might be a very creative Troll, but as time went by I realized that you were talking seriously.

You actually think this shit is anything more than you projecting your fears and insecurities, because intuitively you know how ridiculous you sound and how pathetic you are.

Boy, was Nietzsche's overman a reference to the Jew creation of superman?

...or douche-bag could it have signified something else...an over-coming?

How brave you are when I am not around, coward.
How manly you are in your own mind.

Here I am....this is your chance.

Teach me a lesson.

Come to the ChatBox and tear me a new one.

Oops, the boy left again.

Oh well, I'm sure than in a few hours he'll be back posting shit about me while I sleep.

Forum Comedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:15 pm

The Overman was Nietzsche's God, your God by Default, Christian.

"Eternal Recurrence" was his 'Heaven' but it turns-out a 'Hell' when extrapolated.

You are barking up the wrong tree my bitch, my boy, like the bad little dog you are, LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forum Comedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:17 pm

Ha....you have no clue, boy....

Nada, zilch...totally in the dark.
God is dead, biatch

You are a simpleton, boy....Nietzsche was the anti-idealist... the icon breaker....as I am.

And you are a pathetic Christian.

But damn it boy, have you considered modeling?
You are fuckin' HOT!!!!

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forum Comedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm

Do you have a deep voice, boy?

Yes, I hear there are a lot of you out there.

Mine sounds shriekish.

Retard wrote:

Retard wrote:

Retard wrote:

Do not become jealous, resentful, and hateful toward me because she chooses me over you, Constance.

I simply offered the little girl something that you could never offer.

I have something of worth that you do not, Solipsist.

Do you know how many retards have told me how they "see me" how they "know me" after I'm exposed them to themselves?

Shit I try to even say "I know you" it sounds tacky and pretentious...but I show you.

I showed the wetback that he isn't who he likes to think he is, and I've shown you about a hundred times...but you, retard, just don't see it.
That's how thick you are.

Forum Comedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:25 pm

Σατυρ wrote:
God is dead, biatch

You are a simpleton, boy....Nietzsche was the anti-idealist... the icon breaker....as I am.

And you are a pathetic Christian.
Oh, the delusions… these are so delicioussss. LOL!!!

I know who you are, Nietzschean, so full of Fear. You are the Christian here, never forget the Fact.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forum Comedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:35 pm

Yes..that's it ...tell me about "facts"....

Quote :

....tell me how words surmount actinos and then try to justify your cowardice, my little pretty biatch.

Tell me more about my Christianity....was I baptized Orthodox?
Well, that settles it.

i also belonged to the Communist party when 18, so I'm also a communist and once I cut my finger so i am also a cripple....like you.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forum Comedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:38 pm

Afraid boy....you like distances, huh?

You like talking shit when nobody is there to hold you to your word.

How brave you are in the shadows.

Like the wetbacks nobility....all words but when the time comes he reverts to his true nature....his racial characteristics.

Look, retard, they are coming....they are coming for YOU, boy!!!!
YOU are that powerful.

Forum Comedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:41 pm

[i]Hahahahahaha… I uphold my own Words, Nietzschean.

It is BECAUSE nobody has my back that I have become "most careful".

Challenge and Confrontation are other issues to discuss… another time.

If you want me to take my foot off your head then learn to RESPECT your betters, your Superiors. LOL!
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forum Comedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:47 pm

That's it buy into the flattery...you are so easily manipulated, boy. Tell me more about how "careful" you are, when she played you twice and you almost fell for it a third time.
Tell me it wasn't nervousness and insecurity and fear I heard on the phone.

Boy we laughed and laughed...

Run boy...keep away...tell the other morons over there how I am "afraid" of you. Impress them.

Did you read?
"Non-existence either exists or it does not." The pavlovian imbecile posted that.
Wow....brilliant. They are on your level, at least.
You didn't even notice it, because to you it makes sense.

But I just could not resist. i had to interfere in your brilliant philosophical debate.

Go on boy...you even wear the shades I give you...you use the words I give you, you imitate like a caricature.

You, boy, are a moron.
No hate involved...no intent to "kill" you...the truth.

You feel it in your bones...it is why you come here week after week to prove otherwise.

Here is the "truth" boy...you dream of me fucking you...no you reverse the imagery to deal with the shame...you dream of fucking me...of killing me.....
You wish to give yourself to me, but are embarrassed that others take precedence. You get angry that I choose them over you.
Yuu wanted me to teach you, when you begged for my "secret archives" and when /i mocked you you thought I would care about anything you had to say.

You resent me now, after years of me for taking advantage of your naivete and simplicity, and you think of me as cruel and ignoble for taking advantage of such a pathetic creature as you.
You wanted to fuck her to get back at me....proof that you were the "better man" no matter that you could not produce any evidence or write like me or think like me or inspire like me....like the wetback did in his heart of hearts.

Even your accusations of my ugliness are ways you comfort yourself, wanting to impress upon others the idea that you are genetically more desirable. you can't surpass me intellectually so you revert to feminine guile and beauty contests.
boy, at your age, i was ever prettier than you...and the symmetry hasn't left me, nor are my genes changed by time...look at my son.

That is me, boy.

But appearance, you retard, isn't only the image. It is the walk, the movement, the tone, the glance, the entire package, you stupid, pathetic boy.

It was your sexual need to usurp me....
You imagined me hurting, wanting you to dominate to make you my replacement...but time after time you were proven wrong and shamed again...and again.

Now you cast aspersions from afar, wanting to draw me near so you can have another crack at it...but when I approach you cower like the little bitch that you are.

The wetback did the same...he cowered in my presence, but like a sycophant he planned his revenge, as we all harbor a secret resentment towards our teachers. Eventually we well them that we KNEW all that all along.
Then the sycophant strikes, taking advantage of an opportunity, wanting to take over.

Shit retard, you've watched Animal Planet...the beta male grooms the Alpha one day and then tries to kill him the next.

Forum Comedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:13 pm

[ yawwn ]

You can do much better than that, Constance… or wait, you cannot??

Keep swinging, my bitch. Your projections & paintings are yours, and only yours.

Anybody who buys-into your bullshit, is stupid. Your lies are convincing though. You have honed your skill to lie.

I have honed my skill to tell "The Truth". LOL!!!

My Whore.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forum Comedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:21 pm

Yeup...you are preparing your exit.

Boy.....you are on ugly, UGLY, motherfucker.

I bet in person you move with a jerking kind of way, your eyes are darting here and there, afraid of how you are perceived...I bet you are as stiff and dull as you sounded on the phone.

Boy, I bet you would be a quiet little bitch in person.
You would give me that nervous, stare, trying to intimidate, when inside your heart trembled.

Boy the smallest dogs bark the loudest...and you've been barking for years on end.

All you have now are words....look:
Quote :

This is you boy...this is your mind on display...this is your psychology your complexity your artistry your beauty.

Douchebag look at Sartre, listen to him...one ugly fuck, yet he fucked some of the most brilliant women in Europe at the time.

You, moron, are one ugly, ugly fuck with nothing to compensate for this ugliness.

Boy you can be a 6'6" model but if you are a stupid fuck, like you, certain females will find any sexual interest in you beneath them.

Do you understand boy?

By the way...have I not fucked her...or is this ceased to be a possibility?

Damn ,boy...remain as you are.

Forum Comedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:34 pm

Σατυρ wrote:
Boy.....you are on ugly, UGLY, motherfucker.
All lies begin within Thyself.

Tell me, Constance, how easy is it to lie to yourself?? And does it work through repetition, that if you repeat it to yourself, that it becomes true??
Back to top Go down

Forum Comedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:36 pm

Σατυρ wrote:
By the way...have I not fucked her...or is this ceased to be a possibility?
You really need to quit lying, LOL!!!!
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forum Comedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:39 pm

What an ugly, ugly, UGLY, fucker you are.

Disgusting.

Your image is sort of bearable, but I think your personality - or lack of - and your attitude: your dry, rigid, bland, dull superficiality makes you one ugly, UGLY fuck.

Esprit boy, shines through more than a frozen image...it is movement, grace, action.

It is how you hold yourself, how you tough, how you behave how you gaze, how you laugh, how you speak.

You are one UGLY motherfucker.

Still waiting for you to "teach me a lesson" down in the ChatBox boy.

Even the wetback is taking notes, realizing why he never dared to confront me real-time, but chose these underhanded methods instead.

Respect....PEACE.

Forum Comedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:46 pm

Oh, so you mean my "spirit" is ugly (whatever that means???) but my face is not?

Good, I almost thought you meant it backward.

I much prefer the superficial and apparent to the mystical and forever unseen.

Tell me more about my "spirit" as-if it existed, Christian. Tell me how I am going to burn in hell because of how 'degenerate' my spirit is.

I actually enjoy my newfound Narcissism. It is very healthy when dealing with fools. All I need to do is run my fingers back through my hair and give my "come hither" look, and, all the pussies wetify in front of me. I enjoy Beauty, basking in my own Vanity.

Tell me how I am "stupid" even though… quite obviously speaking… you are the one desperate for whore-pussy here…

Why are you so desperate when you've already had your fill? What is one more cock filling her mouth with bum-cum?? She is a whore, after-all… why do *I* care to lose count? Who else is counting??

Keep your dirty whore; just keep me out of your fucked-up affairs.

You, YOU called me after-all, didn't you. It was not HER idea to call me up; it was YOURS wasn't it?

She did not want anything to do with me. It was all you. Admit it and Accept it, faggot. My masculinity has seduced your femininity and YOU wanted to "know" me better.

Admit it. I am into females, well not whores, but females in general. Accept it.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forum Comedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:48 pm

Look at this ugly fuck boy:

What woman would want to reproduce those genes?
Yet...he fucked some of the most intelligent women of his time...and he had children...whereas you, idiot, are still jerking off in your room at the age of 30.

douche-bag who invited you into my affair?

You, come here, or post taunts from afar, when you cannot follow through with your big mouth.

Boy you simply ask for an ass-kicking.

You write checks your ass can't cash, boy...you tell those retards that I am afraid of you...and here you are a coward...a simple trembling little fuck, trying to save his ride.....for the hundredth time.

The ChatBox is there boy.

As for your question why I want her...I answer:

To take her away from you, weakling.
I want her just because I can.

Last edited by Σατυρ on Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Comedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Comedy