Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Social Zombies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Social Zombies Empty
PostSubject: Social Zombies Social Zombies EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:33 pm

The world is fast on track becoming a place where there is more and more only individual consumers that question nothing by obeying everything that they are told when it concerns a authority.

Individuals that dare think or live differently become generally socially outcasted, persecuted, and eradicated

What about that?

Is this evolution's or nature's gift as a end result for global humanity?

If so, where can I get out at?

Does evolution favor conformity over nonconformity?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Social Zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Zombies Social Zombies EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:11 pm

Make a big scene. Become a Kobe steak cow.

I did.

Never felt better.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Social Zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Zombies Social Zombies EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:31 pm

Think of conformity as the body-politic conditioning its parts to fit into specialized roles....just as a body produces cells to function within specialized roles but cannot survive outside the structure of the physical inter-dependence.

The more conforming the parts are the more ordered and stable the organism is....now consider society as the super-organism.
Also called God.

Now you are like a cancer cell.
They will try to assimilate, rehabilitate or, if all else fails, expel you.

What can you do?
Can you survive outside?
is there an outside to survive in?

If not then another method if masking.
This method is used by the emerging cells of a fetus which has to trick the mother's immune system so as to prevent it from attacking it.

This is why I've said that barring an escape into some nowhere to be found undiscovered and uncontrolled frontier - except the frontier of space which is still inaccessible - then parasitism is the only option...other than death.

What is parasitism, in the sense that I use it?
to pretend that you are one of them, as much as you can, while you live a secret existence in solitude or cavorting with others of your own kind: a sort of group within a group.

In a sense even if solitude is your option you constitute a group of cells, within a group of cells (automatons)

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

Social Zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Zombies Social Zombies EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:43 pm

Poison IV wrote:
Make a big scene. Become a Kobe steak cow.

I did.

Never felt better.

SilentSil, the anarcho primitivist girl in Florida?

What it is a Kobe steak cow anyways?

Quote :
Satyr: Think of conformity as the body-politic conditioning its parts to fit into specialized roles....just as a body produces cells to function within specialized roles but cannot survive outside the structure of the physical inter-dependence.

The more conforming the parts are the more ordered and stable the organism is....now consider society as the super-organism.
Also called God.

Now you are like a cancer cell.
They will try to assimilate, rehabilitate or, if all else fails, expel you.

What can you do?
Can you survive outside?
is there an outside to survive in?

If not then another method if masking.
This method is used by the emerging cells of a fetus which has to trick the mother's immune system so as to prevent it from attacking it.

This is why I've said that barring an escape into some nowhere to be found undiscovered and uncontrolled frontier - except the frontier of space which is still inaccessible - then parasitism is the only option...other than death.

What is parasitism, in the sense that I use it?
to pretend that you are one of them, as much as you can, while you live a secret existence in solitude or cavorting with others of your own kind: a sort of group within a group.

In a sense even if solitude is your option you constitute a group of cells, within a group of cells (automatons)

More and more I'm learning to be a wolf in hiding wearing sheep clothing all the while I'm licking my claws eating lamb chops.

I do so by preying upon others in plain sight but doing it all the while being invisible at the same time.

Everyday I'm becoming more of a invisible phantom.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Social Zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Zombies Social Zombies Empty

Back to top Go down

Social Zombies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1