Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 3:33 pm

Awful lot of thinking going into women in here.
Those frail, pathetic litlle voids of thought are certainly not woth all of this passion.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:34 pm

ReluctantPacifist wrote:
I recall old Schopenhauer saying that the primary defect of the feminine character is a lack of a sense of justice. Out of this lack, I would say that disloyalty or outright betrayal is one of their more prominent behavioral qualities.
A woman's only power within a social group comes from the men she can manage to entice into caring about her. In most societies, the only power she has over these men is her ability to withhold her affections or give them to another.
Yes..and he didn't go into the subject in depth like Weininger did.
It wasn't as much of an issue as it is today...in this feminized world.
Back to top Go down
http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:49 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Awful lot of thinking going into women in here.
Those frail, pathetic litlle voids of thought are certainly not woth all of this passion.
Perhaps you cna start a thread more closer to your interests...something on gerbils or how pretty you are or how your daddy looks like Eric Clapton but is really a sensitive guy at heart.
You know something fascinating like that.

I would suggest that you comment here...[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but you are excluded from the Symposium because you have nothing to offer other than how JamesR. sucks and looks like the outcome of excrement from a homos love-binge after it trickled down a whore's anus and fertilized her shriveled ovum over at sciforums.

But, from the looks of things, bitching is one of your fortes.
You've been harassing the morons over at (what do you call it over at your club house?) buh-blammy, for years.

Perhaps spuriuosmonkey having such a prominent place in your deliberations about how forums tumble into tightly-regulated moronatoriums should also take inot account, as I posted on your club house, how the monkeyman was never even part of those "glory days" you wish to bring back over there.
As far as I can recall, and I can't remember much about him because he was irrelevant and a bit-player at the time, was that apart from the group of five or six, with another six or ten stragglers, you not included, the haydays of sciforums had nothing to do with the monkeyboy.

Like I said, and I was not trying to be cruel, he wasn't even noticeable. It was after the major four-six left or were forced out that he gained some notoriety over there....something which is continuing.
So, what the fuck are you doing here, dear?

Did you come to bitch and whine until we all join your clan in your endless joyfull trivialities, or are you here to do that and contribute more than just pussy-farts?
Now, I don't mind being called a "diva" but it isn't I who is starting these threads dedicated to my moniker...actually it's sort of nice...but here you are, dearest, trying so had to stand out and to be noticed, offering nothing more than critique and complaining.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:23 pm

phoneutria wrote:
You suggest that I comment there, but you think I have nothing to add. I can't handle this much contradiction.
Oh sweets, you are trying too much.
Calm down.

I know you have nothing to add, ergo I tell you to add it...and here you are doing just that.

phoneutria wrote:
You got that one right.
So you admit to being a bitch?

phoneutria wrote:
Observing.
Oh dearest, you are stretching again over a brink.

phoneutria wrote:
Neither. Hopefully, when you are done with me, I can dedicate more time to reading, and less time to bitching.
What good will that do you?
You've been reading for decades and this is the result?

phoneutria wrote:
Lets try to understand satyr. He who has been bitching at me since I got here, but is annoyed at my bitching.
Nice...this is the kind of female tactic I know women across the world use to deflect responsibility.
Dearest, you've done nothing but complain about this forum since you got here....now I'm the one bitching for pointing it out?
When I tell you to post something of quality...you go back to evasive tactics.

Sweetie, I know you have nothing, I'm only exposing that fact.
But you stick around and go from thread to thread mocking...begging for attention...then you call me a diva.

The walls will keep you out of the private lounges...you can stick around here where all the bitches are at.

phoneutria wrote:
Who is annoyed in his allegation that I hide, but doesn't understand that this thread had the sole purpose of announcing my presence. Who claims I am trying to stand out, but has done little more than reply to my every post.
I smell your pheromones wafting in the breeze, your cunt up high to get the most coverage, and I answer the call.

phoneutria wrote:
Who thinks I have nothing to add, but at the same time is desperate to crack my head and look inside.
I also keep the Turd around for the same reasons. Wow, you are really desperate for validation.

Crack you?
I wish to tame you.
you are cracked already...a crack to be more precise.

phoneutria wrote:
What a multifaceted creature.
No, I've got one face. The one I show you and at what time, is for me to decide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:30 pm

Don't flatter yourself, there is nothing to crack open. You're proudly waving your ass in the air.

Or did you really believe you found a hiding spot?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:58 pm

Oh, that is so cute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:01 pm

And Satyr was worried....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:01 pm

You know I'm getting jealous of your long replies to him and not me.

I need more material. "Cute" doesn't cut it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:04 pm

Do I get something witty and riddled, too?

Or just that aloof attitude....?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:36 pm

Poison IV wrote:
You know I'm getting jealous of your long replies to him and not me.

I need more material. "Cute" doesn't cut it.

"Cute" was satyr's confusion between the quote and edit button.
He posted his reply into my post.

But don't be jealous, I have nothing of interest to you.
You have created your own reality, in which you are being followed by a certain dragon.
And you hold on to it, even with reality slapping you in the face like a wet limp cock.

You want me to be dragon. Why, I can only imagine.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:05 pm

phoneutria wrote:

"Cute" was satyr's confusion between the quote and edit button.
He posted his reply into my post.

We can go with that.

Quote :
But don't be jealous, I have nothing of interest to you.
You have created your own reality, in which you are being followed by a certain dragon.
And you hold on to it, even with reality slapping you in the face like a wet limp cock.

You want me to be dragon. Why, I can only imagine.

No need to project a thing- you play the part so well. I gave only valid comparison and am anticipating more to come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:13 pm

Suit yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:01 am

Ahem, this thread is about the prostitute nature of females and their deceptive manipulative behaviors that coerce men into violent competition amongst each other.

Your fucking up my subject of this thread people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:15 am

I'm terribly sorry. I'll give you some words. I hear words are highly priced these days.

Let me fondle the devil's testicles for a moment and say this that passion that women incite in men drive them to greater things.

No need to go into grandiose scenarios of world domination. Just look at yourself and admit it. You'd be sitting with a bag of chips and a beer every night of your life if it wasn't for them... soulless demons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:04 am

The psychological/behavioral contrasts between men and women has many parallels with the general nature of leaders and followers. In a hostile world it is only natural for the weak to cling to the strong ...and in these relationships that exist within hierarchy and unequal power you will see a subtle struggle whereby followers attempt to challenge authority and test the limits of it's tolerance while at the same time enjoying all the benefits that come with their lack of responsibility.

The feminist movement is an excellent example of this 'testing behavior'. Girls never wanted to lead and take on all that responsibility that leadership entails, girls just want to have fun.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:11 am

I wish I had such a broad stroke. My walls are such an ugly shade of red.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:46 am

Bright colors for not so bright eyes.
What would men be without that libido.

Will to......whatever.

Create or procreate...but be active.

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:31 pm

Σατυρ wrote:
Bright colors for not so bright eyes.
What would men be without that libido.
Exactly. One first needs passion to sublimate, to cultivate, to reproduce as something higher, before one can actually sublimate, cultivate or reproduce as higher at all. The fact that you, Joker, both affirm that woman produces this very passion in man and that this fact renders woman "the bane" of man's existence, makes you, Joker, philosophically impotent to the highest -- or should I say lowest? -- degree.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:39 pm

Weininger, Otto wrote:
The hatred of woman is always only the not yet overcome hatred of one's own sexuality.

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:48 pm

And/or mother, I believe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:56 pm

I'm going to go ahead and state the obvious here, and open myself up for some more abuse.

Joker's reasons for hating women are quite transparent. He has this habit of blaming all the problems in his life on external forces, effectively blinding himself to his own shortcomings, which makes him quite an unattractive mating option. There can be no growth, no power, where there is no personal responsibility. If all of the bad things that happen to a person are outside of their control, then all of the good things must be as well, so he's basically just broadcasting his own impotence. Women do not respond well to that, and so every rejection provides him another opportunity to blame others -- women are evil creatures who only want men for money and sex, that must explain why they don't want him! Either that or they're bull-dyke's, of course. In his mind, the problems lie outside of himself, not within, and so he's destined to repeat this pattern.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:01 pm

It's a vicious circle of hate.

To rise above it one must become indifferent to it. Be content with one's self.

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:41 pm

BlurredSavant wrote:
I'm going to go ahead and state the obvious here, and open myself up for some more abuse.

Joker's reasons for hating women are quite transparent. He has this habit of blaming all the problems in his life on external forces, effectively blinding himself to his own shortcomings, which makes him quite an unattractive mating option. There can be no growth, no power, where there is no personal responsibility. If all of the bad things that happen to a person are outside of their control, then all of the good things must be as well, so he's basically just broadcasting his own impotence. Women do not respond well to that, and so every rejection provides him another opportunity to blame others -- women are evil creatures who only want men for money and sex, that must explain why they don't want him! Either that or they're bull-dyke's, of course. In his mind, the problems lie outside of himself, not within, and so he's destined to repeat this pattern.

I can only speak for myself, but I alternate between disliking females and loving them. And I'm aware of the fact that less extreme feelings would result in women liking me more, but it's not easily faked and I have yet to pin down the exact causes accurately enough to implement change.
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:53 pm

ReluctantPacifist wrote:
I can only speak for myself, but I alternate between disliking females and loving them. And I know that if I had less extreme feelings women would like me more, but it's not easily faked and I have yet to pin down the exact causes in a way that I can bring about practical change.

You want them too much. The neediness makes them reject you... and then you hate them for that, pushing them away.

You need to cultivate that distance that preserves your self-interest and acknowledges theirs.
Back to top Go down
https://knowthyself.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:18 pm

Notice how he blames the male propensity to violence solely on a woman's manipulation --

Quote :
Ahem, this thread is about the prostitute nature of females and their deceptive manipulative behaviors that coerce men into violent competition amongst each other.

...and yet in another thread he says --

Quote :
...all women are immature unintelligent adult sized children made for men's sexual appetite and general amusement.

What I'm curious about is the contradiction present here. How does an "immature unintelligent adult sized child" manipulate an intellectually superior creature into anything? Life has shown me that it is impossible manipulate someone into anything if they aren't either completely retarded or, what is more likely, willing to turn a blind eye and allow themselves to be manipulated. Neither of these options screams "superior intellect" to me. Am I missing a third?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:32 pm

apaosha wrote:
You want them too much. The neediness makes them reject you... and then you hate them for that, pushing them away.

You need to cultivate that distance that preserves your self-interest and acknowledges theirs.

As I said, it's not easily faked. I am speaking of how to cultivate genuine independence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:38 pm

ReluctantPacifist wrote:

As I said, it's not easily faked. I am speaking of how to cultivate genuine independence.

Fake it until you make it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:15 pm

Just for laughs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:16 pm

Σατυρ wrote:
Weininger, Otto wrote:
The hatred of woman is always only the not yet overcome hatred of one's own sexuality.

Weininger, Otto wrote:
No men who really think deeply about women retain a high opinion of them; men either despise women or they have never thought seriously about them.

So what is it?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:21 pm

Man can have a love/hate relationship with nature...particularly his own.

Understanding is an overcoming of the resentment, hate, part....but, surprisingly it also results in a loss of admiration and worshiping, or the feeling of being before the mystical and the complicating.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next