Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Feminism

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

Feminism - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 10:49 am

I do genuinely, feel sorry for you.
Back to top Go down

Feminism - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 11:03 am

Is agape possible between man and woman, and can any marriage survive without it?
Back to top Go down
Divergense

Feminism - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 11:25 am

Here's my two cents for what it's worth - there's no such thing.
People discriminate before entering a relationship, and even after, they're always trying to improve one another (some more than others), and everyone has their limit for how much "crap" they can tolerate.
Love and companionship has to continually be reaffirmed, needs have to continually be met on both sides, or a parting of ways will occur.
These needs are sexual, romantic, friendship, financial and familial (like in the case of children).
If all of these needs aren't being met on one/both sides, the relationship will suffer, arguments will ensue, and if they continue to fail each others needs, separation is bound to occur.

Different people have different needs and reasons for entering a relationship, but we all have them, and they have to be met, or at least we have to think they're being met. We're all calculative (some are just better at it), if the time/energy costs aren't wroth the benefits, then conflict and eventually breakup is inevitable.
As people and circumstances change, their needs change, sometimes qualitatively, sometimes quantitative, in addition to the couples ability to satisfy them, which is why there are no guarantees, no couple can say with 100% certainty, till death do us part.
Relationships, like anything, are ephemeral.
Some are more likely to be monogamous than others.
The needier a person is, the more able/willing they are to satisfy another's needs, and the more luck/skill they have in finding a partner, the stronger the foundation on which the relationship is erected.

Last edited by Divergense on Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:56 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Feminism - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 11:30 am

Shaming is the last card women play when they run out of the deck.

They don't have any more offenses and tactics after that, just emptiness inside their heads.
Back to top Go down
Divergense

Feminism - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 12:12 pm

Some couples may lead a loveless marriage, especially if romance and friendship aren't all that important to them, and other needs are being fulfilled at a low cost, like their need for status, bragging rights ("we managed to stay together even after all these years"), or their sexual, financial and familial (staying together to maintain the integrity of the family or the illusion of such, even long after children have departed) needs. Some may even stay together for religious reasons, even now.

It all depends on individuals in the end, which vary considerably.

It's possible, but of course, the less need, or the less needs are being fulfilled, the more unlikely.

Last edited by Divergense on Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Feminism - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 12:16 pm

reasonvemotion wrote:
I do genuinely, feel sorry for you.

Thank, you.
I'm sure it makes you feel good.

phonee wrote:
Is agape possible between man and woman, and can any marriage survive without it?

Of course it is, sweetheart.
If you are not a romantic idealist, and a naive mind, like your friend above.

But then the lust part might suffer.

The ideal is to have it all.
Good luck with that part.
I'm sure you'll prove to be the exception to any ruler I offer.

But nothing is ever "that based" is it?
Humans can adapt to anything, finding in the cost/benefit something to exaggerate and diminish to even things out.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Feminism - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 12:25 pm

Satyr wrote:
This is also a byproduct of the same processes that produces obesity, or disease, or mental disorders like schizophrenia.
The human environment changes at a rate that the genes cannot adapt to fast enough.
This produces a disparity, a distance, between ideal and real.

This disparity can be bridged, in time, through social selection.

But the above video concerning female unhappiness is this effect of feminism, as a memetic environment, stressing the genetic predisposition.

The Ideal is the Real.

Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Feminism - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 12:48 pm

Kvasir wrote:
OhFortunae wrote:
I can almost see the vagina of one of them; and yet they care about what they wear, how they sexually expose themselves, without wanting any attention - from the average man.

As i said elsewhere, women are guided by their natures. Modern women rail against the same tired cliche gender stereotypes, only to reinforce them through their simplistic words, such as the lead speaker saying "to wear whatever i want without being called a slut." That statement alone encapsulates the moronic and contradictory psychology of feminist claptrap.

This isn't poetry, this is an obnoxious petulant protest that would be suited in the form of picket signs on a street corner. I can picture them squatting in public and urinating in order to degrade their own feminine nature which they truly abhor.

Notice how they rely on their unified shouting for emotional effect so as to compensate for a complete lack of substance or artistry.

If this is poetry, than Miley Cyrus is a genius.

Yea, feminism is the aberrant abhorrence of the feminine psyche.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Feminism - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 1:01 pm

Supra-Aryanist wrote:

The Ideal is the Real.

The subjective of the objective are not synonymous.
There is the world, in flux, and the human perspective, freezing this flux into objects/objectives, things.
There is the noumenon (abstraction, idea, ideal) and the phenomenon (world, real).

The mind interprets the real, into idea(l).

Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Feminism - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 1:02 pm

Satyr wrote:
You must really think me a romantic fool.
My ex-wife was a modern, as expected.
I know what I was getting into and why.
It was all by design, dear.

Know what's funny...when I refused to get married, beforehand, because I knew what was out there and I knew I would not be able to tolerate it for long, I used to be accused of sour-graping marriage.
Many, like you, thought I was making excuses because I couldn't get married, and not because I didn't want to.
Like when the stupid cow, and bovines, in general, think I cannot "succeed," in her conventional sense of the word, and that's why I'm bitter at Modernity.
See, for imbeciles, AAAAAAALLL want, or should want, the same things, and they only make excuses when they say they don't.
Yet, all claim to be individuals, and unique, who just happen to all want the same things, and evaluate things in exactly the same ways.
Aaaaalll are ambitions in the same way, and aaaaaalll want to live the same typically average life, and if someone does not he is a loser, or lying about not wanting it.
This is the state of "individuality" today.
Expose the bullshit and you are immediately labeled in the most negative ways, to silence to dissuade imitators and to comfort self that you've made the "right" decisions in your life, and that you were "fully aware" and willful when making them.
And when exposed, say shit like "it isn't THAT bad" to make yourself feel better, and to pretend a more "balanced" judgment.

You know what a cancer patient says, right?
"It could be worse"  

Anywho...
Here's an intimate secret about me, dear.
I had to lose my father, when i was forty, before I decided that I should sacrifice to have a child.
I decided, for my mother's sake; for my family's, my bloodline's sake, for the sake of my dead father (to honor him and his life)...and for my sake.
His friends came to the wake and told me his only regret was never seeing a grandchild...and that bothered me.
That's when I made a willful decision to become more Dionysian, for a few years.
I am Apollonian by nature.
I would do whatever it took to get the job done.
I'll tell you it was excruciating to behave contrary to my nature, for so long, but I had to do it, in this world, populated by women like you, dear.
Women raising daughters, and sons, like themselves.   

I knew what women have become.
I knew that after 30 all the crap was leftover.
I saw she and I were not compatible.
I knew what I had to endure, and for how long.
It was all planned, as all things are with me; with contingency plans A and B also in place.  
There was no "happily ever after" crap, at least not on my part.
I'm a realist, sweetie, not a buffoon like these bovines.
I know what love is, what sex is what women are and why they are like that...why they are this way in this particular meme...
I've written about it.
I'm analytical.  

But I had a plan, dear...a mission, a motive.
Originally I wanted to have 2-3 kids, and then get the fuck out - or stay, if things were surprisingly different than I expected.
I am rarely surprised, dear.
I see too much.
Being surprised by life means you have poor eyesight or poor judgment, because reality is right in front of you, if you dare to see.
I could not last that long.
I was fortunate...I did not lose much time or money in the process, and I got what I wanted.
I left...and she wanted me back.
But what's more precious than freedom, dear?
What's more valuable than living your life on your terms, as much as possible?

Ya think I am like the typical pussy-whipped idiots, out there, who would endure nagging, tantrums, the constant yammering on about nothing, the mind-games, the modern female with the psychology of an adolescent, to get a back rub and sex?
As if that stage lasts for long.
HA!!!  

Cooking?
She could not boil an egg.

And don't tell me you are not like that, dear....because I see, even through the text.

But if you want to imagine me as some love-striken, romantic idealist, who was hurt by a woman, please....do.

It's a practical and moderate outlook, but one must concede: "It could be better; it could be worse."

Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Feminism - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 1:08 pm

Satyr wrote:
Supra-Aryanist wrote:

The Ideal is the Real.

The subjective of the objective are not synonymous.
There is the world, in flux, and the human perspective, freezing this flux into objects/objectives, things.
There is the noumenon (abstraction, idea, ideal) and the phenomenon (world, real).

The mind interprets the real, into idea(l).

That's our discoungruity: The Ideal, Idea, Essence, Self-containing, is not an abstraction, but rather concrete, with phenomena belonging in reality to the former, or Maya, unreal, holographic.
Phenomenon is the expression of noumenon;the material: the outer form of the ideal.

Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Feminism - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 1:18 pm

Satyr wrote:

Know what's funny...when I refused to get married, beforehand, because I knew what was out there and I knew I would not be able to tolerate it for long, I used to be accused of sour-graping marriage.
Many, like you, thought I was making excuses because I couldn't get married, and not because I didn't want to.
Like when the stupid cow, and bovines, in general, think I cannot "succeed," in her conventional sense of the word, and that's why I'm bitter at Modernity.
See, for imbeciles, AAAAAAALLL want, or should want, the same things, and they only make excuses when they say they don't.
Yet, all claim to be individuals, and unique, who just happen to all want the same things, and evaluate things in exactly the same ways.
Aaaaalll are ambitions in the same way, and aaaaaalll want to live the same typically average life, and if someone does not he is a loser, or lying about not wanting it.
Expose the bullshit and you are immediately labeled in the most negative ways, to silence to dissuade imitators and to comfort self that you've made the "right" decisions in your life, and that you were "fully aware" and willful when making them.
And when exposed, say shit like "it isn't THAT bad" to make yourself feel better, and to pretend a more "balanced" judgment.

"It could be worse"    

Anywho...
I had to lose my father, when i was forty, before I decided that I should sacrifice to have a child.
I decided, for my mother's sake; for my family's, my bloodline's sake, for the sake of my dead father (to honor him and his life)...and for my sake.
His friends came to the wake and told me his only regret was never seeing a grandchild...and that bothered me.
That's when I made a willful decision to become more Dionysian, for a few years.
I'll tell you it was excruciating to behave contrary to my nature, for so long, but I had to do it, in this world, populated by women like you, dear.

It was all planned, as all things are with me; with contingency plans A and B also in place.  
I know what love is, what sex is what women are and why they are like that...why they are this way in this particular meme...
I've written about it.
I'm analytical.  

Originally I wanted to have 2-3 kids, and then get the fuck out - or stay, if things were surprisingly different than I expected.
I see too much.
Being surprised by life means you have poor eyesight or poor judgment, because reality is right in front of you, if you dare to see.
I was fortunate...I did not lose much time or money in the process, and I got what I wanted.

Ya think I am like the typical pussy-whipped idiots, out there, who would endure nagging, tantrums, the constant yammering on about nothing, the mind-games, the modern female with the psychology of an adolescent, to get a back rub and sex?
HA!!!  

Cooking?

And don't tell me you are not like that, dear....because I see, even through the text.

But if you want to imagine me as some love-striken, romantic idealist, who was hurt by a woman, please....do.

Right: It's always staring us right in the face, as phenomenon, but the ideal, or archetype remains ostensibly elusive.
We choose whether to see it or not. Some have no interest in these inner thoughts and derelict its acknowledgement, and in effect remain part of the delusional herd.
It's why you can offer explicit ideas to people, yet all they will see is abstraction as it were and anything which they do not understand or ascertain is deemed arbitrary.
There are no secrets, but to teach someone things is to really love them. Not everyone deserves to be taught and some things should be shared with only certain people, while other things should be kept to oneself.
Ideas, thoughts, aren't just ours, as they are contained within things. The expression is ours, but it is inclusive to the ideas.

Back to top Go down
Divergense

Feminism - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 1:29 pm

Aryan wrote:
Right: It's always staring us right in the face, as phenomenon, but the ideal, or archetype remains ostensibly elusive.
We choose whether to see it or not. Some have no interest in these inner thoughts and derelict its acknowledgement, and in effect remain part of the delusional herd.
It's why you can offer explicit ideas to people, yet all they will see is abstraction as it were and anything which they do not understand or ascertain is deemed arbitrary.
There are no secrets, but to teach someone things is to really love them. Not everyone deserves to be taught and some things should be shared with only certain people, while other things should be kept to oneself.
Ideas, thoughts, aren't just ours, as they are contained within things. The expression is ours, but it is inclusive to the ideas.
You sound like a Platonic idealist.

Ideas and ideals too, are subject to flux, growth/decay, and while some of them may be innate, or partly innate, that is to say, hardwired into our brains via genetics, most of them are adopted (inculcated) by the individual from their culture and language, which are subject to change, or else ideas and ideals are constructed by the individual, so as to assist him in parsing and comprehending reality. We do not experience them as having an independent reality, the way the objects of our sensations do, they (ideas/ideals) ought to defer and refer to sensation, or else, they are meaningless, they refer to nothing in and of themselves, and if you think otherwise, I'd like to hear your reasons, why?

Last edited by Divergense on Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Feminism - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 1:31 pm

Divergense wrote:
Supra-Aryanist wrote:
Satyr wrote:

"It could be worse"    

Anywho...

I've written about it.
I'm analytical.  

I see too much.

HA!!!  

Cooking?

You sound like a Platonic idealist.

Ideas and ideals too, are subject to flux, growth/decay, and while some of them may be innate, or partly innate, that is to say, hardwired into our brains via genetics, most of them are adopted by or inculcated the individual, through the mediums of culture and language, which are subject to change, or else created, as to assist us in parsing and comprehending reality. We do not experience them as having an independent reality, the way the objects of our sensations do, ideas and ideals ought to refer to sensation, or else, they are meaningless, they refer to nothing in and of themselves, and if you think otherwise, I'd like to hear your reasons, why?

Nay, an Empirical-Idealist, aligning more than anything with the Aristotelian evolutionary stream.

Back to top Go down
Divergense

Feminism - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 1:43 pm

Aristotelian, empirical idealism?

There's nothing ideal about nature, in fact, nature is the antithesis of idealism.

To use geometry as an example (although you could use any ideal, from logic and mathematics to race and sex), point to one absolutely straight line, or one sphere, or one triangle?

You cannot, all straight lines, spheres and triangles are illusory, they exist only in your head, as ways of measuring reality. The closer we look at things, the less ideal they become, so there's a curve in every line, and a line in every curve, nature abhors perfection, and nature isn't moving to perfection, if anything it's moving away from it, when it comes to nonlife (see entropy). Although life might be becoming increasingly anentropic, as it masters nonlife (see Terence McKenna's novelty theory).

Last edited by Divergense on Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Feminism - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 1:45 pm

Supra-Aryanist wrote:

That's our discoungruity: The Ideal, Idea, Essence, Self-containing, is not an abstraction, but rather concrete, with phenomena belonging in reality to the former, or Maya, unreal, holographic.
Phenomenon is the expression of noumenon;the material: the outer form of the ideal.

Ummm, yeah, right.
Well, have fun living in your head.

Make sure to make the phenomenon of death vanish with a noetic "it isn't so".

Good luck.

Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Feminism - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 2:08 pm

Satyr wrote:
Supra-Aryanist wrote:

Ummm, yeah, right.

Good luck.

This has nothing to do with that which I am alluding.
The underlying driving principles/forces of the Cosmos -- Nature as an expression -- are as real as the phenomenon, as it is the essence/archetype/ideal of the phenomenon.
The thoughts in your mind are as real as the screen from which they are displayed for your eyes to see.
How is it possible for death be relinquished if it is part of Nature, which we seek to ascertain. It occurs whether one chooses to accept/see it or not.

Last edited by Supra-Aryanist on Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Feminism - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 2:14 pm

Supra-Aryanist wrote:
Satyr wrote:
Supra-Aryanist wrote:

Ummm, yeah, right.

Good luck.

The underlying driving principles/forces of the Cosmos -- Nature as an expression -- are as real as the phenomenon, as it is the essence/archetype/ideal of the phenomenon.
The thoughts in your mind are as real as the screen from which they are displayed for your eyes to see.
How is it possible for death be relinquished if it is part of Nature, which we seek to ascertain. It occurs whether one chooses to accept/see it or not.

In fact, only those nominalists, like the gentleman above, who believe things are inclusive to the observer, as opposed to existing independently in themselves, can make a superficial corollary that death can be swept away by closing their eyes.

Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Feminism - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 2:30 pm

In any case, we've all made our fundamental points, which are discordant with another.
Nothing else can be conferred.
Over and out.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Feminism - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 2:32 pm

Supra-Aryanist wrote:

Yes my thoughts are as real as the phenomena they attempt to represent, in the same way a canvas and paint are real, depicting an image which is a representation of the real.
A painting of a tree is real - the image of the tree is not a tree, it is an idealization of treeness - it is a representation of it.
A mind abstracts, simplified/generalizes, the phenomenon, making it into a noumenon: an idea, and ideal, a theory, a concept.

It is like a snapshot - man invents tools based on organic methods - where the picture of a tree is made static...its dimensions cut away, leaving a three dimensional image of a real tree.
Is the photo of the tree a tree?
No,.
Is the photo real?
Yes.
The photo is plastic, or paper, chemicals, colors, arranged in a way to represent a tree, which it is not.

The noumenon is a representation of the phenomenon...a simplified generalized interpretation - a perspective.
It is not the phenomenon (real) but an idea...an ideal, inspired by it.
The more reference points the ideal has to the real all the more useful and precise it is - the less reference points it has all the more delusional and useless it is...other than as a tool for comforting escape.

But, like I said...if you prefer living in your head...please go ahead.
It is actually better for me if you do.

Try this...noetically change the phenomenon of issues you've been having with your account.
Think it into reality...make the idea extent into the real.

Good luck.

Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Feminism - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 2:55 pm

Satyr wrote:
Supra-Aryanist wrote:

Yes my thoughts are as real as the phenomena they attempt to represent, in the same way a canvas and paint are real, depicting an image which is a representation of the real.
A painting of a tree is real - the image of the tree is not a tree, it is an idealization of treeness - it is a representation of it.
A mind abstracts, simplified/generalizes, the phenomenon, making it into a noumenon: an idea, and ideal, a theory, a concept.

It is like a snapshot - man invents tools based on organic methods - where the picture of a tree is made static...its dimensions cut away, leaving a three dimensional image of a real tree.
Is the photo of the tree a tree?
No,.
Is the photo real?
Yes.
The photo is plastic, or paper, chemicals, colors, arranged in a way to represent a tree, which it is not.

The noumenon is a representation of the phenomenon...a simplified generalized interpretation - a perspective.
It is not the phenomenon (real) but an idea...an ideal, inspired by it.
The more reference points the ideal has to the real all the more useful and precise it is - the less reference points it has all the more delusional and useless it is...other than as a tool for comforting escape.

But, like I said...if you prefer living in your head...please go ahead.
It is actually better for me if you do.

Try this...noetically change the phenomenon of issues you've been having with your account.
Think it into reality...make the idea extent into the real.

Good luck.

In your abrasiveness, verboseness and self-complacency, your post hocs and presumptions may work on some minds -- entertaining yourself nonetheless, as you probably think you're being clever, or maybe it's just a misunderstanding of my concepts -- but they do not follow, and I am unable to be amused by anything which isn't logically consistent.

I appreciate your attention, and perhaps a hint of confidence in there.

Assuredly, although our stances and angles -- our modus operandi - in relation to the sine qua non of the Cosmic Will differ, we still hold similar conclusions in varied areas.

I'm for influencing people, but not for tiring in trying to win them over.

Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Feminism - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 5:47 pm

I'd like to see a photo of this "Supra Aryanist".....
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Feminism - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:05 pm

Æon wrote:
I'd like to see a photo of this "Supra Aryanist".....

Why?
Post one of yourself, pussy. Such a feminine thing to do: expecting that you deserve something out of others and without either initiating or reciprocating.
Your exclusivity is surfacing. Or perhaps ye are some crypto-faggot or something?
On the other hand, maybe you are lacking in confidence and in this way you need to compare yourself?

Next time ask for a description.

Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Feminism - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:06 pm

Did I strike too close to home?
Thought so...
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Feminism - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:18 pm

Supra-Aryanist wrote:
\In your abrasiveness, verboseness and self-complacency, your post hocs and presumptions may work on some minds -- entertaining yourself nonetheless, as you probably think you're being clever, or maybe it's just a misunderstanding of my concepts -- but they do not follow, and I am unable to be amused by anything which isn't logically consistent.

Continued talk like that will get the girls moist...especially Aeon.
tell him you are a female and he'll let you in on his secret texts, promise you the world, and then make overt sexual advances, wanting to impregnate you with his "superior" seed.

Supra-Aryanist wrote:

A hint....perhaps based on a semantics game.

Of course I never meant that thoughts were unreal, magical, supernatural, but only that they were metaphorical, allegorical, symbolic, representational...abstractions.

For future reference, when you see me use the word "artificial" in relation to "natural" i do not mean outside nature, the world, reality...but I have given a definition here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Supra-Aryanist wrote:
Assuredly, although our stances and angles -- our modus operandi - in relation to the sine qua non of the Cosmic Will differ, we still hold similar conclusions in varied areas.

See, now I know I am onto something.
you are trying to hard with your Latinisms...
Kovacs does the same shit to hide his simplicity.

Supra-Aryanist wrote:

Now you are ascribing a motive to me.
Did I not tell you that you should not alter your methods?

It's a common mistake made by those who imagine what they could do and would do if they were in my place.
Most would try to gain popularity, be admired, create a massive following, perhaps exploit and make some cash....

If I wanted that I would not be as abrasive.
I would tell everyone exactly what I felt they wanted to hear.
Trust me, I'm good at that.

Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Feminism - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:22 pm

Last edited by Supra-Aryanist on Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Feminism - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:44 pm

Satyr wrote:
Supra-Aryanist wrote:
\In your abrasiveness, verboseness and self-complacency, your post hocs and presumptions may work on some minds -- entertaining yourself nonetheless, as you probably think you're being clever, or maybe it's just a misunderstanding of my concepts -- but they do not follow, and I am unable to be amused by anything which isn't logically consistent.

Continued talk like that will get the girls moist...especially Aeon.
tell him you are a female and he'll let you in on his secret texts, promise you the world, and then make overt sexual advances, wanting to impregnate you with his "superior" seed.

Supra-Aryanist wrote:

A hint....perhaps based on a semantics game.

Of course I never meant that thoughts were unreal, magical, supernatural, but only that they were metaphorical, allegorical, symbolic, representational...abstractions.

For future reference, when you see me use the word "artificial" in relation to "natural" i do not mean outside nature, the world, reality...but I have given a definition here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Supra-Aryanist wrote:

See, now I know I am onto something.
you are trying to hard with your Latinisms...
Kovacs does the same shit to hide his simplicity.

Supra-Aryanist wrote:

Now you are ascribing a motive to me.
Did I not tell you that you should not alter your methods?  

It's a common mistake made by those who imagine what they could do and would do if they were in my place.
Most would try to gain popularity, be admired, create a massive following, perhaps exploit and make some cash....

If I wanted that I would not be as abrasive.
I would tell everyone exactly what I felt they wanted to hear.
Trust me, I'm good at that.  

Are you through flirting, man? I don't swing that way.

I'm not sure who is pathologically more cursory: yourself or the lad or lass with the neuropsychological malady who would ever desire to be in your shoes.
Self-grandiosity and narcissism can be exemplary signs of schizophrenia.

Supra-Aryanist wrote:
Your guard is up too high and in too tight; it's having adverse effects on your sight.
This was me telling you to take what I said or leave it and that your relentless pursuit in attempting to get me to see things your way is not going to work.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Feminism - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:49 pm

Supra-Aryanist wrote:
Are you through flirting, man?

Isn't it obvious?

Supra-Aryanist wrote:
I don't swing that way.

You mean you are not into bestiality?
I'm a half-goat half-man, dude.

Supra-Aryanist wrote:
I'm not sure who is pathologically more cursory: yourself or the lad or lass with the neuropsychological malady who would ever desire to be in your shoes.

I have been diagnosed on-line, as being a narcissist.
Everyone who knows me will agree...I can't get my eyes off of me.  

Supra-Aryanist wrote:

Your guard is up too high and in too tight; it's having adverse effects on your sight.

I was watching your legs dance.
Very pretty.
Nice gams.

Supra-Aryanist wrote:
This was me telling you to take what I said or leave it and that your relentless pursuit in attempting to get me to see things your way is not going to work.

I am using you to express my opinions.
I have no interest in converting you.
I think you are perfect as you are.

Last edited by Satyr on Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Divergense

Feminism - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:55 pm

Aryan, are you going to answer my challenges?

Where are these archetypes you speak of?

Btw, what European subtype are you?
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

Feminism - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:05 pm

Satyr wrote:
Supra-Aryanist wrote:
Are you through flirting, man?

Isn't it obvious?

Supra-Aryanist wrote:
I don't swing that way.

You mean you are not into bestiality?
I'm a goat, dude.

Supra-Aryanist wrote:

I have been diagnosed, on-line, as being a narcissist.
Everyone who knows me will agree...I can't get my eyes off of me.  

Supra-Aryanist wrote:

I was watching your legs dance.
Very pretty.
Nice gams.

Supra-Aryanist wrote:

I am using you to express my opinions.
I have no interest in converting you.
I thing you are perfect as you are.

"Gams." lol

Opportunism is a necessary and advanced avenue, preeminently when it is exploited for everything it has, as long as it serves a higher purpose.

Again, I am flattered that I was chosen to provide a medium for expressing yourself. Unfortunately, the colors and strokes don't compliment well, and therefore probably won't make it to a museum.
It will take an inner metamorphosis rather than trying to covertly mask over that which is preexisting.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feminism - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism Feminism - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Feminism
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next