Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Trollers and tyrants

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Trollers and tyrants - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trollers and tyrants Trollers and tyrants - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:39 pm

eyesinthedark wrote:
You're a little bit masochistic, aren't ya?

A masochist never tells, or so I've been told.

Would you like another lesson, little man?

Would you like me to pound your backside some more, or are you still licking your wounds over our last engagement?
You are one of the triad who have taught me great lessons.

You, the Wyrm and D6.
You are in good company.

I remember last time you "taught" me a lesson....it was about the thing-a-ma-jing and the whats-o-mi-call-it.

Remind me again...what exactly was I taught?

--------------------------------

You do understand that any failure to respond with something coherent will be taken as a further indication that your simialrity with the other two douche-bags is far from accidental.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

Trollers and tyrants - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trollers and tyrants Trollers and tyrants - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:28 pm

eyesinthedark wrote:

Fuck retard, I taught you so many things all over this forum and this is the thanks I get, you miserable, ungrateful little cunt.

He doesn't like to BE TAUGHT anything. he is his own god, living in his own world of self-evident and self-referential indulgences. He has no respect for anyone thats ALIVE to teach him anything. In his book, the only way he'll ever respect you is if you maintain a non-conflictual attitude toward him, otherwise its all the same shit of being called a "retard" and "woman" and "little girl". Same shit he defecates over and over!

He is a fucking dullard!
Back to top Go down

Trollers and tyrants
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: