Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
AutSider

AutSider

Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 2:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I was pleasantly surprised while reading this, so I felt compelled to share some of the best parts:

"I cannot, however, be insensible of the present outcry against the triviality and meanness both of thought and language, which some of my contemporaries have  occasionally introduced into their metrical compositions; and I acknowledge, that this defect, where it exists, is more dishonorable to the Writer's own character than  false refinement or arbitrary innovation, though I should contend at the same time that it is far less pernicious in the sum of its consequences."

"I believe that my habits of meditation have so formed my feelings, as that my descriptions of such  objects as strongly excite those feelings, will be found to carry along with them a purpose. If in this opinion I am mistaken, I can have little right to the name of a  Poet. For all good poetry is the spontaneous overflow of powerful feelings: but though this be true, Poems to which any value can be attached, were never produced  on any variety of subjects but by a man, who being possessed of more than usual organic sensibility, had also thought long and deeply. For our continued influxes of  feeling are modified and directed by our thoughts, which are indeed the representatives of all our past feelings; and, as by contemplating the relation of these general  representatives to each other we discover what is really important to men, so, by the repetition and continuance of this act, our feelings will be connected with  important subjects, till at length, if we be originally possessed of much sensibility, such habits of mind will be produced, that, by obeying blindly and mechanically the  impulses of those habits, we shall describe objects, and utter sentiments, of such a nature and in such connection with each other, that the understanding of the being  to whom we address ourselves, if he be in a healthful state of association, must necessarily be in some degree enlightened, and his affections ameliorated.  "

"For the human mind is capable of being excited without the  application of gross and violent stimulants; and he must have a very faint perception of its beauty and dignity who does not know this, and who does not further  know, that one being is elevated above another, in proportion as he possesses this capability. It has therefore appeared to me, that to endeavour to produce or  enlarge this capability is one of the best services in which, at any period, a Writer can be engaged; but this service, excellent at all times, is especially so at the present  day. For a multitude of causes, unknown to former times, are now acting with a combined force to blunt the discriminating powers of the mind, and unfitting it for all  voluntary exertion to reduce it to a state of almost savage torpor. The most effective of these causes are the great national events which are daily taking place, and  the encreasing accumulation of men in cities, where the uniformity of their occupations produces a craving for extraordinary incident, which the rapid communication of intelligence hourly gratifies."

About the Poet/Poetry:

"To these qualities he has added a disposition to be affected more than other men by  absent things as if they were present; an ability of conjuring up in himself passions, which are indeed far from being the same as those produced by real events, yet  (especially in those parts of the general sympathy which are pleasing and delightful) do more nearly resemble the passions produced by real events, than any thing  which, from the motions of their own minds merely, other men are accustomed to feel in themselves; whence, and from practice, he has acquired a greater readiness  and power in expressing what he thinks and feels, and especially those thoughts and feelings which, by his own choice, or from the structure of his own mind, arise in  him without immediate external excitement."

"Aristotle, I have been told, hath  said, that Poetry is the most philosophic of all writing: it is so: its object is truth, not individual and local, but general, and operative"

"The Man of Science seeks truth as a remote and unknown  benefactor; he cherishes and loves it in his solitude: the Poet, singing a song in which all human beings join with him, rejoices in the presence of truth as our visible friend and hourly companion."

"Among the qualities which I have enumerated as principally conducting to form a Poet, is implied nothing differing in kind from other men, but only in degree. The sum of what I have there said is, that  the Poet is chiefly distinguished from other men by a greater promptness to think and feel without immediate external excitement, and a greater power in expressing  such thoughts and feelings as are produced in him in that manner. But these passions and thoughts and feelings are the general passions and thoughts and feelings of  men. And with what are they connected? Undoubtedly with our moral sentiments and animal sensations, and with the causes which excite these; with the operations  of the elements and the appearances of the visible universe; with storm and sun-shine, with the revolutions of the seasons, with cold and heat, with loss of friends and  kindred, with injuries and resentments, gratitude and hope, with fear and sorrow. These, and the like, are the sensations and objects which the Poet describes, as  they are the sensations of other men, and the objects which interest them. The Poet thinks and feels in the spirit of the passions of men."

To the reader:

"I have one request to make of my Reader, which is, that in judging these Poems he would decide by his own feelings genuinely, and not by reflection upon what will probably be the judgment of others. How common is it to hear a person say, "I myself do not object to this style of composition or this or that expression, but to such and such classes of people it will appear mean or ludicrous." This mode of criticism, so destructive of all sound unadulterated judgment, is almost universal: I have therefore to request, that the Reader would abide independently by his own feelings, and that if he finds himself affected he would not suffer such conjectures to interfere with his pleasure."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 10:20 am

''Europe has not yet learned how to be German, and I think we're gonna be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Europe is not going to be the peon society that it once was in the last century. Germans are going to be at the center of that. It's a huge transformation for Europe to make. Europe is now going into Germanic mode, and Germans will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that Germanic domination, Europe will not survive.''

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:33 pm

"When one tastes mead, drink just enough, for too much and you'll surely be sick / But since mead is everlasting life, and greatly rich and strong and sweet, it is all too often that 'too much' is 'never enough'...".

''I drink not for myself alone. For my dead and locked up comrades. For their suffering families. For my fucked up and destitute relatives. For those I have FAILED. I cannot weep, so I drink.''

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 8:43 am

Thomas Reid wrote:
In every chain of reasoning, the evidence of the last conclusion can be no greater than that of the weakest link of the chain, whatever may be the strength of the rest.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 3:11 pm

Alfred Rosenberg's 'Memoirs' (1946): wrote:
History does not stand still. The forces of life and blood exist and will be effective. The very state that today charges us with crimes against humanity, the United States of America, ought to listen with particular attentiveness to the theories of race and heredity if it wishes to preserve its power. Fourteen million Negroes and mullattoes, four to five million Jews, the Japanese in the west, and the rest, are more than America can carry without endangering the heritage of her pioneers. But if the present generation fails to do something to elude the fate of someday having twenty-five million Negroes and mulattoes, ten million Jews and half-Jews in America, then a later generation will certainly be harsh in its judgment. The Americans will have to decide whether they want a white America or whether they want to make the choice of their President ever more a question of additional concessions toward mulattoisation. In the latter case, the United States of America, in a few centuries, will go the way of Greece and Rome; and the Catholic Church, which even today has black bishops, will be the pacemaker. The day will come when the grandchildren of the present generation will be ashamed of the fact that we have been accused as criminals for having harbored a most noble thought, simply because of its deterioration in times of war through unworthy orders.

Found this from youtube
Back to top Go down
Ethos

Ethos

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 8:38 am

Sallust wrote:
At this period the empire of Rome appears to me to have been in an extremely deplorable condition ; for though every nation, from the rising to the setting of the sun, lay in subjection to her arms, and though peace and prosperity, which mankind think the greatest blessings, were hers in abundance, there yet were found, among her citizens, men who were bent with obstinate determination, to plunge themselves and their country into ruin. [Conspiracy of Catiline, Ch. 36]
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 5:17 pm

Novalis wrote:
"We are close to waking up when we dream that we are dreaming." [Die Lehrlinge zu Sais]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 5:19 pm

Holderlin wrote:
"Whoever has thought most profoundly loves what is most vital."

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 11 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 11:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 11 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 9:05 am

"Not only is justice blind, it’s mindless and heartless." - Hannibal

I agree with blind and heartless... mindless, I'm not so sure.
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 11 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 9:09 am

The processes of nature (natural selection) are just. They are mindless.

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 11 EmptySat May 28, 2016 9:13 pm

Vilfredo Pareto wrote:
Equality is related to the direct interests of individuals who are bent on escaping certain inequalities not in their favor, and setting up new inequalities that will be in their favor, this latter being their chief concern.

Ethos

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 7:07 am

Vespian wrote:
Vae, puto deus fio.
Back to top Go down
Ethos

Ethos

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 7:58 am

Lucius wrote:
In these matters, remember that it is necessary diligently to shun this fauly, and to avoid it cautiously, as a most grievous error; the fault, namely, of supposing that all the parts of animals were formed with a view to the uses to which they have been adapted; lest you should suppose that the bright luminaries of the eye were produced that we may be able to see with them; and that the pillars of the legs and thighs, built upon the feet, were united for this purpose, that we might take long steps on the road; and, moreover, that the fore-arms fitted to the stout upper arms, and the hands ministering on either side, were given us that we might perform those offices which would be necessary for the support of life.

Other suppositions of this sort—whatever explanations men give— are all preposterous, reasoning being thus perverted. For nothing was produced in the body to the end that we might use it; but that which has been produced, being found serviceable for certain ends, begets use. Neither was the faculty of seeing in existence before the light of the eyes was made, nor that of speaking with words before the tongue was formed; but rather the origin of the tongue long preceded speech, and the ears were made long before any sound was heard; and, in fine, all members as I think, existed before there was any of them discovered. They could not, therefore, have been produced for the sake of being used. [The Nature of Things]
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 3:22 am

Ethos wrote:
Lucius wrote:
In these matters, remember that it is necessary diligently to shun this fauly, and to avoid it cautiously, as a most grievous error; the fault, namely, of supposing that all the parts of animals were formed with a view to the uses to which they have been adapted; lest you should suppose that the bright luminaries of the eye were produced that we may be able to see with them; and that the pillars of the legs and thighs, built upon the feet, were united for this purpose, that we might take long steps on the road; and, moreover, that the fore-arms fitted to the stout upper arms, and the hands ministering on either side, were given us that we might perform those offices which would be necessary for the support of life.

Other suppositions of this sort—whatever explanations men give— are all preposterous, reasoning being thus perverted. For nothing was produced in the body to the end that we might use it; but that which has been produced, being found serviceable for certain ends, begets use. Neither was the faculty of seeing in existence before the light of the eyes was made, nor that of speaking with words before the tongue was formed; but rather the origin of the tongue long preceded speech, and the ears were made long before any sound was heard; and, in fine, all members as I think, existed before there was any of them discovered. They could not, therefore, have been produced for the sake of being used. [The Nature of Things]

Nietzsche wrote:
"The utility of an organ does not explain its origin; on the contrary! For most of the time during which a property is forming it does not preserve the individual and is of no use to him, least of all in the struggle with external circumstances and enemies.
The individual itself as a struggle between parts (for food, space, etc.) : its evolution tied to the victory or predominance of individual parts, to an atrophy, a "becoming an organ" of other parts.

[T]he essential thing in the life process is precisely the tremendous shaping, form-creating force working from within which utilizes and exploits "external circumstances"- The new forms molded from within are not formed with an end in view; but in the struggle of the parts a new form is not left long without being related to a partial usefulness and then, according to its use, develops itself more and more completely." [WTP, 647]

Back to top Go down
mannequin

mannequin

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 6:54 pm

Quote :
I see with the artist’s eye and the paintings become my windows into their souls.
Back to top Go down
mannequin

mannequin

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 5:00 pm

Lyssa wrote:
life at the impersonal level is essentially an experiment of forms - life trying to steady itself through various modes of being and expression
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 8:35 pm

Nietzsche wrote:
The Jews are the most remarkable nation of world history because, faced with the question of being or not being, they preferred... being at any price: the price they had to pay was the radical falsification of all nature, all naturalness, all reality, the entire inner world as well as the outer...
Considered psychologically, the Jewish nation is a nation of the toughest vital energy which... took the side of all décadence instincts—not as being dominated by them but because it divined in them a power by means of which one can prevail against ‘the world.’ The Jews are the counterparts of décadents: they have been compelled to act as décadents to the point of illusion...
[T]his kind of man has a life-interest in making mankind sick, and in inverting the concepts of ‘good’ and ‘evil,’ ‘true’ and ‘false’ in a mortally dangerous and world-maligning sense. (sec. 24)

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 5:49 pm

Isocrates wrote:
We should not call a city happy because it attracts masses of citizens from everywhere; a fortunate city is one in which the race of the original inhabitants is best preserved.

Isocrates wrote:
Regard as your most faithful friends, not those who praise everything you say or do, but those who criticize your mistakes.

Isocrates wrote:
And let no one suppose that I claim that just living can be taught for, in a word, I hold that there does not exist an art of the kind which can implant sobriety and justice into depraved natures. Nevertheless, I do think that the study of political discourse can help more than any other thing to stimulate and form such qualities of character.
Isocrates wrote:

Abhor flatterers as you would deceivers; for both, if trusted, injure those who trust them. If you admit as friends men who seek your favor for the lowest ends, your life will be lacking in friends who will risk your displeasure for the highest good.

Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 4:02 am

"Orthodoxy", by G.K Chesterton wrote:
When a religious scheme is shattered it is not merely the vices that are let loose. The vices are, indeed, let loose, and they wander and do damage. But the virtues are let loose also; and the virtues wander more wildly, and the virtues do more terrible damage. The modern world is full of the old Christian virtues gone mad. The virtues have gone mad because they have been isolated from each other and are wandering alone. Thus some scientists care for truth; and their truth is pitiless. Thus some humanitarians only care for pity; and their pity (I am sorry to say) is often untruthful.
C. S. Lewis wrote:
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 7:23 pm

Bloom wrote:
Strong poets...wrestle with their strong precursors, even to the death. Weaker talents idealize; figures of capable imagination appropriate for themselves. But nothing is got for nothing, and self-approbation involves the immense anxieties of indebtedness, for what strong maker desires the realization that he has failed to create himself? (Bloom 1975, 5)

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 7:31 pm

Weininger, Otto wrote:
a time when genius is supposed to be a form of madness; a time with no great artists and no
great philosophers; a time without originality and yet with the most
foolish craving for originality. (S&C,329)

Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:46 am

Warhammer 40,000 quotes:

The First Book of Indoctrinations wrote:
The weak will always be led by the strong. Where the strong see purpose and act, the weak follow; where the strong cry out against fate, the weak bow their heads and succumb. There are many who are weak; and many are their temptations. Despise the weak for they shall flock to the call of the Daemon and the Renegade. Pity them not and scorn their cries of innocence - it is better that one hundred innocently fall before the wrath of the Emperor than one kneels before the Daemon.

In regards to a planet which has fell to irreparable chaotic influence, the order to destroy it is given:
Exterminatus Extremis wrote:
Some may question your right to destroy ten billion people. Those who understand realise that you have no right to let them live!

Gabriel Angalos wrote:
Exterminatus:
It is human nature to seek culpability in a time of tragedy. It is a sign of strength, to cry out against one's fate, rather to bow one's head and, succumb. Inevitably, many shall fault the hands upon the sword which felled Typhon. ... But the inquisition merely performs the duty of its office. To further fear them is redundant, to hate them, heretical. Those more sensible will place reponsibility on those who forced the hands of the inquisiton. With some fortune, they may foster this hatred into purpose, and further rule their own fate by coming to the emperor's service.

Inquisitor Lord Fyodor Karamazov wrote:
There is no such thing as a plea of innocence in my court. A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 7:27 am

Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 11:30 pm

Free Northerner wrote:
Society’s moving the way it is not because anyone is willing it, but because society’s movement has taken on an inertia of its own, and continues moving along this inertial path whatever actual people may desire. It has almost become a will of its own, some have taken to calling it an egregore, but it’s not really mystical or mysterious. It moves because that’s the way it has moved, so people follow it along and continue to move it, so it moves.
Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Source 2: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Kingless, leaderless, collective super-organism succumbs to nature just as much as does any other organism. Without an active pursuit against entropy a human will rot and wither - so does a society which becomes comfortable and conservative in the status quo.

Tooth and nail, they will claw against anyone disturbing them more than the gradual and consistent winds which wear away at the bonds holding together the collective. As humans are not rocks, there is no smooth surface which develops from the gradual smoothing. Instead, humans are left out in the cold and on the periphery. Maybe within a Brave New World one could achieve this slow smoooothing.

The internet, with its unbiased and neutral approach, allowed inconvenient truths to intrude the propaganda triad of the newspaper, Hollywood and government. Then, the logical processing power of the 'computer nerds', the upper middle class and above, inhabited those grounds exclusively - relishing the free exchange and being given the space to do meticulous inquiry and logical calculations upon their (dis)agreements. The more intelligent of the population catalyzed a narrative that touched closer to truth or necessity than the one they would have gotten from other sources, including academia.

Now, the veterans of the 'internet culture' try to preserve that which made their perspective possible or give in to the seductive pull of nihilism. The same nihilism which fresh out-of-school kiddies are still infected with, who enter the online arena immediately seeking 'safe spaces' - effectively negating the old 'wild west' style of internet culture.
To the ones who experienced the 'freedom' it is a nihilism that attacks ruthlessly anything which provides a good challenge to it. But it also has no concept of fun or sport. For the 'free', it welcomes them with a sickening sweetness if they surrender, and cold 'ethics don't matter' response if they don't (denying the bait). The manifestation of the neuroticism of nihilism, swinging between 2 poles.
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 6:15 am

To each [their] own mask

Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 6:45 am

Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 4:28 am

Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 1:56 am

Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 6:43 am

“But it is the same with man as with the tree. The more he seeks to rise into the height and light, the more vigorously do his roots struggle earthword, downword, into the dark, the deep - into evil.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche, Thus Spoke Zarathustra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next