Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

PUA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PUA  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUA PUA  - Page 6 EmptyFri 14 Nov 2014 - 15:51

Yes.
So, manipulating a female's self-worth, her self-value, by taking advantage of the degree of her self-knowledge, in relation to the environment, is how you can also direct male behavior, and adjust it accordingly.
An artificial environment, such as a man-made one, a modern one, is such a standard.

Outsides this environment the evaluation changes...within it the female believes this or that about herself and how mush she is worth, or how much a male should pay to attain her.

You see how feminization is mostly about controlling males...because females are easily integrated, manipulated...being superficial, and directed by intuition, instincts, and pleasure.
You can adjust make behavior simply by increasing or lowering female self-worth.

And how do you do this in a system governed by codes, symbols?
You use money.

The ultimate symbol, abstraction.

So, you see why idiot women think money and wage equalization is so important.
By increasing her sense of self-worth, her social value, you adjust male behavior towards her.
You make her the adjusting agency...because she is already the filtering agency.
She feels important, within this system that places her in the role of central adjustment of social behavior.
Her orgasm, her happiness, her sense of self, become central to any social convention which is modern....reliant on manipulation rather than overt control.

Every social dis-ease, can now be explained....

Last edited by Satyr on Fri 14 Nov 2014 - 15:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PUA  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUA PUA  - Page 6 EmptyFri 14 Nov 2014 - 15:56

Anfang wrote:

In a more general sense I think that the dating market is kind of strained for modern women. Many men dropping out, some being very effeminate - which I meant in the sense of restraining themselves due to social pressures and fears. So effeminate at least in their appearance, in the eyes of many of those women.

When black men grab you, its cool and confidence and primality taken for granted as acceptable behaviour,, when white men do it, its rape, its white patriarchy, its sexist, misogynist, etc....
Blacks have Jews to thank for marketing them this way.

Quote :
See that man over there in the shackles? That's a slave. Society calls him a slave. Average women see him and see the shackles, they see a slave. And that's the end of the story when it comes to their choice.

I think they like the beast,,, they just dont want to bring him home. An embarassment to their friends and the "civil" company they keep.

Quote :
About the absent fathers in girls' lives. This is a predicament. To have a father who is strong, who resists being just the mouth-piece of the society overall, is to be masculine - is to break apart this society. To break the feminization.

I'm just saying the onus should also be from within, and citing media and its influences is letting our own selves fall into victim-culture.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*

Last edited by Lyssa on Fri 14 Nov 2014 - 16:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PUA  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUA PUA  - Page 6 EmptyFri 14 Nov 2014 - 15:58

Supra-Aryanist wrote:

I'm not questioning your ancestry, shawdy.
This ostensible "nigger-hunting" thing you've conjured has gottten to your head.
Get it? Just like daddy; come on.

Questioning my judgement is questioning my ancestry, squid.

Remember, this forum is all about feminine mystique and hiding your complexity in the garb of "personal views"; keep that night shade on daddy-cool.

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PUA  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUA PUA  - Page 6 EmptySat 15 Nov 2014 - 2:51

Lyssa wrote:
Supra-Aryanist wrote:

I'm not questioning your ancestry, shawdy.
This ostensible "nigger-hunting" thing you've conjured has gottten to your head.
Get it? Just like daddy; come on.

Questioning my judgement is questioning my ancestry, squid.

Remember, this forum is all about feminine mystique and hiding your complexity in the garb of "personal views"; keep that night shade on daddy-cool.

Whatever you say, sanchita. And aye, I misjudge, sometimes being embarrassingly and regrettably off.
Mystique is those idealized impressions we fabricate in our minds about someone or something we desire; otherwise motivational and reinforcing agents, but can permit you to lose your mind when reacting to these fantasies in a manner with which they were really happening.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PUA  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUA PUA  - Page 6 EmptyFri 8 May 2015 - 16:32

Yea, I'm sooo falling for that emo guy...

aish...

Ingenious

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PUA  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUA PUA  - Page 6 EmptySat 2 Apr 2016 - 20:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PUA  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUA PUA  - Page 6 EmptySat 2 Apr 2016 - 23:26

Lyssa wrote:

I had to take up yoga, to stretch my groin so that I could accommodate my massive testicles, and petite penis.
Women don't appear to appreciate my efforts.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Jarno

Jarno

PUA  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUA PUA  - Page 6 EmptySun 3 Apr 2016 - 15:36

Just watched few minutes of that first video.

It goes over my head why the hell would anyone want to get a number from a random female walking the street. I'd feel sickened if a female approached me like that, I'll instantly turn into an asshole.

13:33 forward pretty good. For me it's very hard to imagine that there are a lot of males thinking like this, I myself could only start treating/considering woman as a "treasure" after a very long time, so I could never be overwhelmed by physical "hotness", because usually once they open their mouths it's over. And nowadays everyone have instagrams etc where they post their stupid shit and get likes from complete strangers, gets satisfied by any kind of attention.

I prefer elusiveness and certain dignity, most females nowadays just have to advertise every single detail of their lives on social media and try appear more accomplished/successful/stylish/sensational than others. I am very critical about their friends too, I believe relationships only becomes pure once you get to influence and refine(ennoble) the person.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PUA  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUA PUA  - Page 6 EmptyFri 13 May 2016 - 8:10

There's even a book to summarize it...

Last edited by Lyssa on Fri 13 May 2016 - 9:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PUA  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUA PUA  - Page 6 EmptyFri 13 May 2016 - 8:52

^ Sometimes it's even if you knew from the start what you are getting yourself into, you cannot do nothing about it. I don't think you have to be gullible to be fooled. More you think about it more you get entranced by how much effort the other person is trying to manipulate and get your attention.

And I don't believe that anyone can become "intelligent" enough to be protected by seduction/manipulation (unless it's about money). I think stupidity and the lack of imagination are a better protection than reading books about manipulation. When you are trying to figure out someone who is completely out of their mind (personality disorder etc), it's an endless path. (it just makes the other person more fascinating). It just goes to a point you no longer know how to have a "normal" relationship.

Last edited by Jarno on Fri 13 May 2016 - 8:55; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PUA  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUA PUA  - Page 6 EmptyFri 13 May 2016 - 8:54

No way some fat ugly prick of a woman can prey on me

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PUA  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUA PUA  - Page 6 EmptyFri 13 May 2016 - 16:28

Lyssa wrote:
There's even a book to summarize it...

He seemed to explain normal conniving behavior distinct to women. Nothing too unusual. The attention seeking games that females play are dull to me because they are so obvious, and can easily be ignored. It doesn't matter whether she is being needy or playing hard to get, they are both forms of her feminine longing to belong to a man, expressing itself. That book would be suited for the average man who lacks deeper understanding of woman's nature. An intelligent woman with a natural capacity for indifference, though rare, is more alluring to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PUA  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUA PUA  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

PUA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: