Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

is there a superior race?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

is there a superior race? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: is there a superior race? is there a superior race? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:42 am

I’ve always been about ideals.

My spirit, my essence, is the sum of my past, and my genes are but one part of this. Certain
genes do produce certain memes, but they are also infectious.
Genes fertilize, merge,and spread, and so do memes.

Like one can only fertilize one of one’s own kind, genetically, so too one must find someone of their own meme to fertilize with ideals, or to expand and make ideals understood.

A human cannot reproduce with a chimp, and neither can he share and combine ideas with a primitive mind. What we are dealing with here is a sophistication of a kind, a genetic kind morphing into a mimetic kind.
What we
have with memes is a higher form of discrimination.

Actually I first moved from Greece to Canada when I was nine-months old…then back to Greece when I was eight….then back when I was fourteen.
I’ve been living on both sides all my life.
Now I’ve settled here, where the climate and lifestyle agrees with me.
I’m not much for heat and sun…and I like rain, and chilly weather.
I’ve always been an outsider. It’s what gave me a unique perspective on human nature and on culture.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: is there a superior race? is there a superior race? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 3:33 pm

What other subjects besides race are you interested in to discuss?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: is there a superior race? is there a superior race? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 4:15 pm

The more
relevant question being what do YOU want to discuss…and why are you not
starting a new thread on it?
Maybe you are inexperienced with forums but here, using this format, you can start a new thread, on any topic that interests you.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: is there a superior race? is there a superior race? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:55 pm

Ephemeron wrote:

Merit and talent are the only true aristocratic values and I fail to see how these are acknowledged less today than in the past. This is not to imply that they are more frequent today only that where they exist by their very nature they can not be ignored.

Its a question of the proper order of a Hierarchy. What kind of value(s) and merit(s) in which field, etc.

Quote :
I am also unsure the prevailing attitude today is a denial of nature, in fact I find ample proof of the contrary as a great deal of emphasis is placed on the responsibilities we have to the natural world and its future generations. I also am of the sort that believe that there is a measure of truth to all ideologies and I am not interested in disproving one system or the other on the other hand, what is of worth should be separated from what is not.

No. As Heidegger pointed out, nature is perceived like another commodity, "enframed" as a raw material to a man-centred humanistic ecology; Human-sustainability than an overall ecological balance. This Man-centric perspective is another facet of the same sec. humanism.

Quote :
This 'unlimited activity' differs qualitatively from culture to culture.

Quote :
Money is certainly part of it but you must realize that all money is, is a means. A current if you will that can take us either here or there and to be in the current is activity. Those outside of it are always going to despise it, but will be the first to utilize it as a means to achieve their end.

David Graeber distinguished between Value [economic markets] and Values [socio-cultural affirmations]. Globalization is a transgression and un-ranking of Values to Value. It is the making of a Market out of home, religion, art and such valueS.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Ephemeron

Ephemeron

PostSubject: Re: is there a superior race? is there a superior race? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:11 pm

Satyr wrote:Discrimination is the same as awareness.

Only to the indiscriminate.

A difference is, awareness describes the object in its passive state, discrimination, in its active state.

To discern is to move, this activity is the minds means to designate incoherent data into greater coherency. Correlation, segregation, dissection, these are the way we categorize the world and distinguish things from other things.

Bigotry, stupidity, superstition, these counter activity. They are the sedatives which pacify and paralyze the mind into inactivity and contentment.
To perceive as much as one can and to experience as much as one can handle is to discriminate as much as one can, to go beyond the surface, to penetrate further into the meat of things. Every new investigation exposes new questions and doubts. Because every experience is unique and singular, judgments qualify only where they are specific to what is relevant.

Going back to Fénelon: To think as this is the most hated way one can think.
Certainly, no one can think as this if they were to perceive no diversity anymore than one can imagine the conceptual without acknowledging the concrete.

Humanity in this regard is a qualitative concept so far as it is the concept from which the concrete emerges and takes a definitive form.
Therefore the basis of Fenelon’s love: “to love humanity, more than the fatherland” is to acknowledge the fatherland as the emergent flower from a greater generating principle of humanity. Likewise, the family is the fruition of the fatherland of which the man is the seed which carries the potential of the entirety within. There could be no plant without the seed and neither can there be the seed without the plant.

Mankind, is a concept of order as the highest idea. More precisely it is the essence which manifests itself through the ever expanding variety. Goethe considered this “typus” to be the unitary form that has no being in itself except what is always coming to be.

Therefore the word mankind refers to a concept which does not exist, has no being or form on its own and is indeed an abstraction. But it has concreteness in the varieties which have developed in accordance with the conditions of the world.

In man we find a combination of two essences, that of the animal nature and that of the mind. Man is a product of these two to the degree they are either pushed or push. To be a superior man is to harmonize that nature with mind to the external world. Or, to control and direct appetites rather than be controlled and directed by them, to move rather than be moved.
Back to the quote by Fenelon. As I said, those which think like this are to be vilified by almost everyone. This majority being defined by those which think broadly, (the many exploit the few) and those which think narrowly (the few exploit the many).

Where one is cynical the other is optimistic, one imagines that man is not capable of being more and the other that he is incapable of being less. Yet, time and time again both views, are proven wrong. Even though these two views are contradictory, when taken together they exhibit the unified view, (everyone exploits everyone). And this is the condition of the world that has dominated all ideals and societies. The hatred for man in all or some of its parts is the most common way a man can think and so constitutes the HERD mentality.

Though it is no doubt true that very few think correctly (nobody exploits anybody). And this is because the very conditions of the world tend to perpetuate and favor what is common and base. Since, society exists because of an exploitation of needs into that of wants, everything is pushing us toward dissolution and misanthropy. Every instance and occurrence, every observation and discovery brings us to a hatred for mankind in either its entirety or in part because the love of self is the principle object by which we secure our happiness.
Even those which do think correctly can not escape this so long as they see only through their own moderate view point.

And so the great object of the philosopher has been to correct those points of view, which have been too broad and too narrow and those that are moderate, by teaching men how to look through eyes other than their own.

Goethe held the view that man could never know himself through self contemplation or introspection. According to him the inner knowledge of man was revealed in outer experience: He said,
“If I know my relationship to myself and to the outer world, then I call it truth. And in this way each person can have his own truth and it is always the same one.”

The oneness of humanity is not to mold all view points to one specific view point but to provide the glass that allows one to see from their conflicting view points, then no matter where they peer down or up from, no matter where they contradict, the view is always the same.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: is there a superior race? is there a superior race? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:44 pm

Ephemeron wrote:
Satyr wrote:Discrimination is the same as awareness.

Only to the indiscriminate.
Ah, another one.

To discriminate:
From an on-line Dictionary
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dictionary.com wrote:

dis·crim·i·nate

[dih-skrim-uh-neyt; dih-skrim-uh-nit] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] verb, dis·crim·i·nat·ed, dis·crim·i·nat·ing, adjective.

verb (used without object)
to make a distinction in favor of or against a person or thing on the basis of the group, class, or category to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the person or thing belongs rather than according to actual merit; show partiality: The new law discriminates against foreigners. He discriminates in favor of his relatives.
to note or observe a difference; distinguish accurately: to discriminate between things.
verb (used with object)
to make or constitute a distinction in or between; differentiate: a mark that discriminates the original from the copy.
to note or distinguish as different: He can discriminate minute variations in tone.
adjective
marked by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]; making or evidencing nice distinctions: discriminate people; discriminate judgments.
Notice that apart from #1, the rest describe a perception of difference.
The first describes a reaction to this perception of difference.

To discriminate is to perceive, to be aware of a divergence. It is a higher level of consciousnesses.
To perceive uniformity, in a colored wall, let us say, is to perceive no divergence across its surface. The wall appears the same across its expanse.
To see patches of diverging shades in the wall is to distinguish a divergence, no matter how subtle, which makes the wall more intricate and less uniform.

I can, if I like, step back away from the wall losing details due to my weak senses, in this way comforting myself that all is the same on a wall which is uniform and one.
When I move closer or if my eyesight, my sensual acuity, is more powerful, I perceive divergence where the other only sees uniformity.
The other is therefore less aware of what the wall is, in relation to the one who can find subtle details of divergence.

Ephemeron wrote:
A difference is, awareness describes the object in its passive state, discrimination, in its active state.
There is no passive state as all is active and (inter)acting.
Discrimination is to find a pattern of divergence in the dynamic world.
To be non-active is to be non-existent.

But if by "passive" what is meant is submissive, then passivity is a sign of weakness.

Ephemeron wrote:
They are the sedatives which pacify and paralyze the mind into inactivity and contentment.
To perceive as much as one can and to experience as much as one can handle is to discriminate as much as one can, to go beyond the surface, to penetrate further into the meat of things. Every new investigation exposes new questions and doubts. Because every experience is unique and singular, judgments qualify only where they are specific to what is relevant.
To perceive is to perceive as much of what is apparent.
What is apparent never hides...unless it willfully tries to mask its appearance.
To perceive is not only to see...it is to smell, to touch, to hear.
The heart is apparent, but inaccessible to light and so not visually perceived.

There is no hidden reality.
All that exists is active...all that is active can be perceived.
The apeparance of another, of an otherness, is not accidental nor is it superficial.
What appears is the manifestation of its entire past.

The perceiving mind interprets this past in color, form, texture, smell, sound, tone etc.
Each divergence, each fluctuation, each reverberation, is translated, by the mind, in a form it can process.
Black, white, red, are not superficial, nor are they singular. They are an important aspect of an otherness, as this participates along with form, texture, size, smell, sound, in a an (inter)action with mediums (light, air, electromagnetism) which then stimulates the sense organ and is translated accordingly.

The color of a banana is no less significant than its odor, its form, its smell.
It total appearance is a product of its past. It is its essence interpreted by the human mind.
Each and every blemish, shade, detail, exhibits its past.

Ephemeron wrote:
Going back to Fénelon: To think as this is the most hated way one can think.
Certainly, no one can think as this if they were to perceive no diversity anymore than one can imagine the conceptual without acknowledging the concrete.
Um...yeah..."concrete" sounds like an attempt to introduce the "spirit" by using a different word.

Of course, the automatic association of discrimination, or of perception, with hatred, is like this automatic association of emptahy with compassion. A trained response by a culture trying to establish internal stability by creating the illusion of uniformity, or homogeneity.
To perceive and acknowledge diversion, does not entail any automatic response to it.
If I can discern a dog from a cat, this does not mean that I will beat the cat and pat the dog.

The discernment is separate from the response.

Ephemeron wrote:
Humanity in this regard is a qualitative concept so far as it is the concept from which the concrete emerges and takes a definitive form.
A gross generalization slandering any attmepts to refine percpetion and to dinstiguish shades within its theoretical uniformity.
Humanity: a species designation, based on discriminating between apes, for one...and founded on sexuality...which it then, hypocritically, denies as a valid category.

The uniformity in behavior is reinforced by institutionalization and brainwashing, from birth, creating this mimicry that supports the notion of equality in potentials.
Without divergence evolution does not work...and empiricism becomes a joke.
No matter how minute the difference each divergence signifies something, and builds over time, due to the Butterfly Effect.

Ephemeron wrote:
Therefore the basis of Fenelon’s love: “to love humanity, more than the fatherland” is to acknowledge the fatherland as the emergent flower from a greater generating principle of humanity. Likewise, the family is the fruition of the fatherland of which the man is the seed which carries the potential of the entirety within. There could be no plant without the seed and neither can there be the seed without the plant.
And based on this self-negating "logic" one must then love the ape more than humanity...and life more than apes...and God more than the world.
It turns man into a molecule with no significance, buried in a vast expanse of uniformity, tricking us with its multiplicities.

To love something you must define it.
To define something you must distinguish it.

I define humanity as that which possesses one trait that separates it from all other animals...but which is not uniformly distributed across all populations.
I will not mention this one trait which distinguishes humanity but yet is not something all humans are equally endowed with.
But, if I am correct, then some are more human than others.
You define humanity as that which can fuck and produce children.
Your definition is base, though you profess to be enlightened.

To be human is not to be forced to behave in a particular manner...nor trained to imitate behavior.
A chimp can do as much.

Ephemeron wrote:
Mankind, is a concept of order as the highest idea.
Idea indeed.
A concept of leveling.

Ephemeron wrote:
More precisely it is the essence which manifests itself through the ever expanding variety. Goethe considered this “typus” to be the unitary form that has no being in itself except what is always coming to be.
cyclops

Goethe wrote:
Mankind? It is an abstraction. There are, always have been, and
always be, men and only men.

Ephemeron wrote:
Therefore the word mankind refers to a concept which does not exist, has no being or form on its own and is indeed an abstraction. But it has concreteness in the varieties which have developed in accordance with the conditions of the world.
As does ape...and mammal...and plant.

Ephemeron wrote:
In man we find a combination of two essences, that of the animal nature and that of the mind.
We find the same in all organisms, to greater or lesser degrees.

Ephemeron wrote:
Man is a product of these two to the degree they are either pushed or push. To be a superior man is to harmonize that nature with mind to the external world. Or, to control and direct appetites rather than be controlled and directed by them, to move rather than be moved.
The Will is the focus of all aggregate energies at the disposal of an organism
This requires consciousness; self-consciousness is the next stage.
To efficiently and effectively direct these energies one must discern, discriminate...be conscious of a divergence, no matter how small.

Ephemeron wrote:
Back to the quote by Fenelon. As I said, those which think like this are to be vilified by almost everyone. This majority being defined by those which think broadly, (the many exploit the few) and those which think narrowly (the few exploit the many).
Ha!!
And yet history is about the latter.
The reversal or the illusion of it, occurred with the infection of Judeo-Christian nihilism.
Hierarchies were overturned...definitions reversed...the world turned upside down...the meek shall inherit the earth.
A spiritual disease, manipulating the masses who depend on these leis to feel safe and sound...and wanted and valuable, and appreciated.
Like telling them that beauty is skin deep and something "inside", rather than an apparent manifestation of inherited genetic health.

Ephemeron wrote:
Where one is cynical the other is optimistic, one imagines that man is not capable of being more and the other that he is incapable of being less. Yet, time and time again both views, are proven wrong. Even though these two views are contradictory, when taken together they exhibit the unified view, (everyone exploits everyone). And this is the condition of the world that has dominated all ideals and societies. The hatred for man in all or some of its parts is the most common way a man can think and so constitutes the HERD mentality.
And yet, emotional projections aside, one must be disatisfied to act.
One must know he is a slave to hope to be free.
One must reject to overcome.

To "hate" feces is to not ingest it and get ill on its decay.
What one rejects is what defines him.

Life is a continuous rejection of death.
I reject ignorance and so I act in a way that promotes knowledge.
I am dissatisfied with my weight so I act to lower it.
I think I am valuable and that my loyalty means something, so I reject attempts to turn me into a whore, giving herself to every man with the right amount.

Ephemeron wrote:
Though it is no doubt true that very few think correctly (nobody exploits anybody). And this is because the very conditions of the world tend to perpetuate and favor what is common and base. Since, society exists because of an exploitation of needs into that of wants, everything is pushing us toward dissolution and misanthropy. Every instance and occurrence, every observation and discovery brings us to a hatred for mankind in either its entirety or in part because the love of self is the principle object by which we secure our happiness.
For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
Human domination has made life boring...comfortable, predictable...it achieves this by uniforming, training preferred behaviors, limiting awareness etc.

To this leveling some few rebel...they reject.
Now man is both predator and prey, where once he huddled amongst his won to protect himself from predators and enemies.
Now his own kind is both.
Fragmentation ensues as uniformity is pushed.
More refined definitions emerge to describe what is human, or what is "my kind."

Ephemeron wrote:
And so the great object of the philosopher has been to correct those points of view, which have been too broad and too narrow and those that are moderate, by teaching men how to look through eyes other than their own.
Empathy does not turn a chimp into a human.
Being magnanimous in times of comfort is easy. One feels pity towards a pet.
But when hard times come, when nature breaks through the facade of civilized behavior, the old ways return.
you see them every time there is a war or a riot...those manimals emerging, wearing stylish hats and artistic symbols.

Training an animal not to shit in the house does not make it aware.

Ephemeron wrote:
Goethe held the view that man could never know himself through self contemplation or introspection. According to him the inner knowledge of man was revealed in outer experience: He said,
“If I know my relationship to myself and to the outer world, then I call it truth. And in this way each person can have his own truth and it is always the same one.”
Indeed, and so (inter)activity exposes divergence and essence.
Light interacts with a wall, which then takes on a vibration that interacts with my ocular nerve.
The information is transferred, via a nervous system, to a processing hub (my brain) where it is interpreted using evolved methods which take this interactivity and interpret it in form, color, and so on.
The method is simple, but not superficial...as it is successful.

Ephemeron wrote:
The oneness of humanity is not to mold all view points to one specific view point but to provide the glass that allows one to see from their conflicting view points, then no matter where they peer down or up from, no matter where they contradict, the view is always the same.
In short: it is a form of social blindness.
A communal blind-spot, for the sake of comfort.
Let's pretend this sensual data means nothing here, but everything there; let us pretend that here, slight differences matter, whereas there they are too small to matter; let us pretend that this sensual data is relevant, whereas that one is not; let us pretend that although we are empiricists, our senses really do not matter when it comes to humans.

The view being always the same, makes it a stunted view, turning vision into a farce.
Why look?
Ask your neighbor to look for ya.
Let him be your eyes.

Thanks for playing.

Ephemeron

Ephemeron

PostSubject: Re: is there a superior race? is there a superior race? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:43 pm

Lyssa wrote:
Its a question of the proper order of a Hierarchy. What kind of value(s) and merit(s) in which field, etc.

What kind of values are proper and what constitutes as merit and what determines the proper order of Hierarchy?

Quote :
As Heidegger pointed out, nature is perceived like another commodity, "enframed" as a raw material to a man-centred humanistic ecology;

Man centric (humanism) is a view seen from man eyes, not the eyes of the honey bee or the cow. Nor should we suppose that a bee or a cow would see the world through anything but their own eyes. The man centric view is the correct way to view the world for men and a bee centric view is correct for bees.
Nothing then has any value other than the value that the thing perceiving it (in this case man) gives to it.

To see anymore than what we perceive with the senses is to rely on an intuitive sight, for we may only see as bees or cows or apes if we think that each living thing ought to be free to live a life of its own and that everything that strives for existence ought to be free to do so by its nature alone. Yet this is entirely the reasoning powers so influenced by the heart and feelings, and it may very well be an incorrect view, since everything is striving to live and since for anything to live means some other thing must perish. Or it may simply be true that bees and cows do not perceive any other purpose in their existence than to provide food and milk for organisms higher than themselves and anything that interferes with this purpose contributes to making their lives pointless.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: is there a superior race? is there a superior race? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:56 am

Ephemeron wrote:
Lyssa wrote:

What kind of values are proper and what constitutes as merit and what determines the proper order of Hierarchy?

I tend to rank Culture above Economics. Values above Value. I'm influenced by Ezra Pound on these things.
For me, Merit lies in an organic harmony; in a fitness, where everything is allowed to develop in a proper proportion to a larger whole. Humanity is not the goal, but the evolution and production of Higher Individuals [not the liberal kind of individualists].
The proper order is determined by the Health of a society, and Health is constituted by a balance of its natural drives.

Quote :

Quote :
As Heidegger pointed out, nature is perceived like another commodity, "enframed" as a raw material to a man-centred humanistic ecology;

Man centric (humanism) is a view seen from man eyes, not the eyes of the honey bee or the cow.

See John Gray: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: is there a superior race? is there a superior race? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:28 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: is there a superior race? is there a superior race? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 2:38 am

I wrote a response to the list from the above link, but it may have diverged too far from the topic of this thread.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: is there a superior race? is there a superior race? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 4:00 am

Lyssa wrote:

I tend to rank Culture above Economics. Values above Value. I'm influenced by Ezra Pound on these things.
For me, Merit lies in an organic harmony; in a fitness, where everything is allowed to develop in a proper proportion to a larger whole. Humanity is not the goal, but the evolution and production of Higher Individuals [not the liberal kind of individualists].
Beautifully written....
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: is there a superior race? is there a superior race? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 12:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: is there a superior race? is there a superior race? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 2:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: is there a superior race? is there a superior race? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 8:38 am

Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: is there a superior race? is there a superior race? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 4:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: is there a superior race? is there a superior race? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 11:25 am

Quote :
""Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the continent of Africa – rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet and yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light.

His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled.

A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour.

In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.

With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail.” [T. Dixon]

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: is there a superior race? is there a superior race? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 11:28 am

Need, being the mother of invention....NEED...
No need: eternal pleasure, meaning easy satiation of needs...and you have stagnation....and degradation: atrophying, Dysgenics.

Centuries of struggle, or engaging environment, of agon, resulting in the Caucasian race, producing the Indo-European tribes and Aryan culture...diluted in a lifetime of race-mixing.
Every suffering, every adaptation, that went into creating a gene pool, a pool of shared struggles, passing on potential (probability, a particular type of ordering) then diluted, decreased, by injecting it with a different set of potentials and probabilities...lowering it to a median.

Like when centuries produce stalagmites that can then be chipped away and destroyed in a matter of minutes.

Are not Negroes addicted to pleasure?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: is there a superior race? is there a superior race? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 11:46 am

You will [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the lead hypocrite and imbecile on ILP, taking notice of infractions in threads that 'hurt his feelings', and he cannot reason away.

He has to set-up a premise to explain why later he will lock the thread....

Shit happening all over that Den of Dimwits and nobody bothers...but in some threads, stricter rules are enforced.
Censorship?

Apparently our resident "vermin hunter" does not see it when it's part of her home space.
Her radar is very precise, exposing that tender heart of hers.

So hypocritical and transparent, that it becomes ridiculous and pathetic.

Ten minutes, it would take me to sort it all out.
But, although, threats and stalking and blackmail, are acceptable, Satyr's brand of honesty is too disturbing for the herd.
Another example of selective reasoning.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: is there a superior race? is there a superior race? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 9:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: is there a superior race? is there a superior race? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 7:36 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: is there a superior race? is there a superior race? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 2:24 pm

There is no equality in nature, never has been and never will be; the superior organisms survive, propagate themselves and pass on their genes to the next generation while the inferior organisms perish and their genes are lost forever.

Competition is nature's way of insuring that only the fittest of each species and subspecies survives. This keeps each species strong and healthy and reduces the possibility of mutations and deformations in future offspring.

Civilization (which is nothing more than domestication) as we know it, has sheltered weak individuals and allowed them to pass on their inferior genes, eventually the inferior became the majority and the superior the minority. While under natural conditions, the inferior would have perished. Christianity also promoted helping the weaker individuals and demonized the strong and the brave; Christianity is the true religion of evil as it promotes physical and mental degeneration.

Communism is Christianity's political counterpart, in communism all are 'equal' and the stronger and more intelligent individuals are brought down to the level of the debased masses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: is there a superior race? is there a superior race? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 3:16 pm

The European Caucasoids have produced the most advanced civilizations and are at the top of the human evolutionary ladder followed closely by the North East Mongoloids (Japanese). The Negroids and the Australian Aborigines are at the bottom of the evolutionary ladder. They have never produced any kind of civilization worth mentioning. They possess primitive ape like facial features and smaller brains compared to Caucasoids and Mongoloids.

However, after thousands of years of civilization i.e. domestication and two thousand years of Christianity, the European Caucasoids have become physically and mentally weak and degenerate. Instead of evolving, the race is devolving.

The jews are promoting race mixing between Europeans and various inferior black and brown races while they only marry other jews and keep their bloodlines mostly pure. That way they hope to destroy the European race and rule the Western World while having a low IQ brown mass of people who will serve as their obedient slaves.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: is there a superior race? is there a superior race? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 3:39 pm

Yes...almost everyone is in agreement on KT, on that.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: is there a superior race? is there a superior race? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 12:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: is there a superior race? is there a superior race? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 2:16 am

Behold the destruction of sensual awareness:

-More differences within than between

-All breed groups perform about the same...even though some individual dogs are smarter than others
I guess these "individuals" just emerge from the ether.

-Once we begin to see something in a particular way, we naturally seek out evidence that strengthens that image and ignore evidence that undermines it.

Unless your image is all-inclusive, then this does not apply.

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: is there a superior race? is there a superior race? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 1:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: is there a superior race? is there a superior race? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 7:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is there a superior race? is there a superior race? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

is there a superior race?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2