Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Things to Watch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Things to Watch - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 17 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 1:51 am

(Long time Twb.)
The Saturn and crocodile part is right,, but connecting Saturn with Zeus is wrong.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 17 EmptySat May 23, 2015 6:03 pm

17:45 ; The sock-puppet of Barbara who is the representative sock-puppet of the System, actually has a point. The right-wing sector in Europe, unlike in the U.S.  uses Feminism and the pro-homosexual agenda to demean Islam; they use these tactics not just because they are controlled opposition (two faces on the same coin), but also because they regard anything connected to Islam, as a threat and as enemies to such an degree that they even attack their own health and common sense (instinct) by judging all ''anti-Islamic'' ideals as the ultimate truth; as if Islam is 100% non-compatible with instinct, as if all of ''Islamic morality'' is made-up - instead to acknowledge that certain biological universal laws in all religions and ideologies are non-moral in the sense that they were average genetic behaviour tendencies integrated into cultures and religions, such as the gender roles (though by the Abrahamic faiths suppressed very much, such as natural attraction / culling) which became what we call ''morality''.

P.S.

If anyone is interested to apply: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - With my history and some censoring of my most recent shared thoughts, I might very well be accepted.

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 17 EmptySat May 23, 2015 9:19 pm

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 17 EmptySun May 24, 2015 12:28 pm

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 17 EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:19 pm

OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 4:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 2:54 pm

The old nihilism, Judeo-Christianity, confronted by the new nihilism, secular humanism.

This is why I never converse with retards. The guy in the video, may the gods keep him going, chooses to do so.
I have done so.

I refuse to continue doing so, for three basic reasons...

1- I don't care what the fuck a retard thinks.
He's a retard!!!
He does and  he says, and he thinks retarded things.
Why would I expect something smart to come from a retard's mouth?
That would make me a retard.
I refuse to be a retard, so I never expect a retard to be anything other than what (s)he is.

2- No mater how many fuckin' times you explain shit to a retard, he just continues repeating the same cult tripe.
He does not, cannot, and will not understand.
Because of many reasons, but the major one is...He's a RETARD!!
Also, he needs his retardation to survive.
You can't reason with a retard.
If you could then he wouldn't be a retard...only a fool.
Fools can be rehabilitated, retards are beyond hope.
It's genetics.
The retard will keep his desired conclusion in sight and then rattle off the same shit, in the same way he learned it from another retard, and then smile thinking he just scored a good point and he just "owned you".

3- Why, the fuck, would I want to change a retard, even if I were god, his god, and could reverse time and clean up the genetic filth he represents?
That would make my life more difficult.
We need more retards, not less of them.

OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 4:03 pm

The Amazing Atheist, I listened to him for some time when I was a teen and I remember some of his video's because of my disappointment with them; for example he had made a great video against morality and he literally said ''why believe in those transcendental 'higher principles' of man-made religions'' and at the ending of the video, the last 2 minutes he propagated his secular morality of tolerance, pro-homosexuality, anti-racism and multiculturalism. He has multiple videos of him ridiculing the few who tried to engage him with racial subjects, he is a selective coward.

In another video he explained why homosexuality is normal; he literally told 'it feels good to take a shit, when the turd moves out of your inside, and it feels good when you at the last moment hold your shit and you feel it moving back''.

Not to forget to mention: Warning [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 4:06 pm

Fuck!!!
Is that really him?

No wonder.

What, the fuck, is happening to mankind?

Well, chimpanzees have no objective way to decide where to place bananas, now that God is dead.
Is this piece of shit good, or is he a fucked up disgusting, fat, degenerate fag?
You know...bad.

OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 4:23 pm

It is getting strange indeed; imagine your (great) great grandfathers and mothers, your direct ancestors of 4000 years, gathered in a room, where you have to explain them that children need mothers and fathers, that bananas should not be put in your asshole, that you should not eat shit, that cutting out your penis shaft and inverting the skin to make some ‘lips’ surrounding a hole where before was your dick, doesn’t make you a woman - how would they react..

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 4:57 pm

Some photo's are really disgusting; but knowing that it is reality, everday normality for an increasing amount of people - the contrast makes the point perfectly clear.

The contrast at 1:56 is superb.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 4:57 pm

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 5:11 pm

Good find

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 6:53 pm

Out of the womb abortion performed in nature.
No history culture, morality required.

Note how fast the females get over the loss.
This is part of the female psychology - superficial attachments.
Fast adaptation to the new rules, the new regime, the new authority: new truths, new ideals, new principles and standards for measuring what is good and what is bad, new religions, new convictions, new perception of healthy/and ill.
In the human world these are all malleable, in nature not so much.
This explains a lot about human female social behaviour.  

Only humans can perform abortions before birth, using their techniques/technologies.

Rape in nature...

No social context, no morality, no historical, political background....simple need satisfied...imposition of will upon the other.
An option...animals often take.

Same behaviours that apply in this genetic behaviour holds true in memetics.
replacement of ideals, once the old ones have been killed, once the authority that supported them is out of the picture - the quick acceptance of the new ideals by females...usually the most popular ideals are the most desirable to females.
Why females changed family's and their names, rather than males.
Why females taken from another tribe quickly adapted to their new circumstances.

Why rape had to be criminalized by the institution preserving feminine equality, and promoting feminine psychology, because it is more malleable and easily manipulated - it submits with ease to whatever she sense is the most powerful, the alpha.

When man cocoons himself in human contrivances, within the Polis, and loses contact with the world, outside human artifices, he begins to believe that certain behaviours are socially manufactured, when it is their repression which is socially manufactured.
Morals play a part here.
What is "good" and what is "bad", or "evil" only applies within the Polis, the human world, or it applies in reference to a goal, a motive.
For the male lion killing those cubs is "good", for the female, at first, and the male being replaced it is "bad".

The outcome, for this male is "good" because the females fall into heat and become receptive to him....and the female now also agrees as to the "goodness"...while for the replaced male, if he is still alive, it remains "bad".
This is the only way words like "morality" and "good/bad" have meaning, and are not modern abstractions detached from reality - Christians attached them to the beyond, the unreal, the God, making this human abstraction the goal, the motive...

Race and gender are as much of a human social construct as are rape, and infanticide, and violence, and thieving, and prostitution...but for the modern things are reversed...the human construct which claims that these are human social constructs is attempting to bury them under human artifices, using law, morality, idealism, and Nihilism.
We may agree that such behaviour is undesirable, but that it is unnatural, or a product of human minds, is ludicrous, and dishonest.

Man did not invent the world, no matter how much subjectivists would like to believe that he did, but he adapted to it and now he is attempting to cover it up with words...and more words.  
The reason this is occurring is easy to understand: internal control by eliminating identity, awareness, levelling all thinking down to noetic contrivances, and absolutes with no connection to anything outside the human brain - Orwellian dumbing-down.
Detaching words from reality is how you enslave the mind with human concepts - a sweet enslavement it is, for the slavish and effete, because the outside the prison cell is far more terrifying than the ordered, regimented, predictable, life on the inside.

The canary learns to sing inside the cage, when other birds die.

perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 4:22 pm

Michael Fassbender as Macbeth

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 4:48 pm

I was sceptic at first; but these few animated stories based on the Celtic Mabinogion manuscripts -- which before they were written down, were orally passed on -- are amazing and not at all polluted by Disney/Hollywood norms and stay in touch with the actual selection of stories. I encourage others to read the manuscripts as well, collected in a great translation by Sioned Davies.

Interesting about 'the mountain swollen by anger' around minute 40 and how children remain nameless if they are rejected by their mother or if the mother was deprived from her child. Worth a watch, really.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 7:43 pm

Smile
Wonderful find, Fortunae.

A myriad of leitmotifs: Sophoclean, Hobbesian, Machiavellian, Hamletian.

Quote :
The stench of rotten Flowers: unmistakable

Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:47 pm

I enjoyed that animated mabinogion. There are some Christian elements, such as appearance not mattering - when the boy is given something by his mother but he is of a different appearance, it still counts. His whole existence is due to magic, so at the whim of the mother,  he is limited to what she grants him naturally. The mother responsible for his nature. That he flies down to his father and is enabled choice is the transformation of the magic, the Christian meme, into a gene. The heavenly father granting him permission to exist above his nature.

Last edited by Slaughtz on Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 5:06 am

Documentary:

A different education about Nazi Germany/Hitler than what's taught in U.S. schools. There is little to no coverage of the horrors Stalin allowed his men to commit against the German people after the war in High School U.S. History books. Mass rape and genocide.

Also some information about Jews and how Hitler came to an agreement with them that they move to Palestine. Also supposedly there's some document in 1933 that showed Jews had declared war on Germany.

Skeptical of it all, but the information about Germans after the war is quite beyond doubt.*

About 3/4 the way through, it's 6 hours long.

I was surprised to hear FringeElements from YouTube in it.

*Here's a BBC documentary about Germans after the war, I've only skimmed:

Back to top Go down
Riastradh

Riastradh

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 12:33 pm

- William Blake
Back to top Go down
Riastradh

Riastradh

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 12:34 pm

- William Blake
Back to top Go down
Riastradh

Riastradh

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 12:41 pm

- William Blake
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 9:22 am

Ethnicity is a sub-group within a more inclusive, though still exclusive hence the classifications, racial classification – you pseudo ‘’teacher’’ who can merely parrot from the computer screen; adaptations due to environmental culling and isolation are racial causalities.

Want some sociology?
If you change the genetic makeup of a street, city, land, continent, or one little fucking house – then you the change the living conditions, safety and hygiene standards, expressiveness through language and culture, since language and culture are organic; hence Ebonics in any White language, a bastardized simplicity; is the intellectual, creative and emotional expression of average negroids, exposing their most primal needs and their genetic limitations that they cannot think more than what their dicks perceive as potential pleasure regardless to who or what the hole belongs to.
If genes do not matter that much in regards to limitations and potential, then why not start to claim that through human sexual reproduction, potentially a goldfish can be born through such, since there are no limits and everybody can become whatever he/she wants, even exceeding the most brilliant men in history in intellect simply through edumucation.

‘’How we ‘’interpret’’ race depends on the culture and country you grew up in’’?
Is he not the product of current culture, current political motivated inverted Morality, to ‘’interpret’’ race as a social construct, the filthy parrot of the most low.

Pareidolia?! So to know of race is equivalent to seeing faces on toast.. ‘’We see patterns and we see shapes’’ – yes, we see the outer appearance and through exposure with certain organisms and species, we can judge them upon past patterns on how the organism behaved and through this predict future behaviour, recognizing a pattern, predicting the future pattern by recognizing the outer appearance; the retard exceeding the definition of being retarded.

The outer appearance reflects one's essence, the quality of mind - or have those with Down Syndrome, because they are ''human'' in regards with sexual reproduction, the potential to produce geniuses. Judge a snake upon the outer appearance, even judge between poisonous and non-venomous, but somehow humans cannot be judged upon the outer appearance. Race is more than just skin colour, nobody judges just because of pigment, it is about the brain size / structure / weight relating to IQ and the hormone quantities and much more, differing average behaviour between the races, that we judge one to be-come potentially as such and such like; criminal, dumb, violent, intelligent, empathic etc.
European standards of being (becoming) regarded as human aren’t universal codes applicable to all races, it is a concept developed through European behavioural tendencies, intellectual capacity, minimal empathic degree etc.

3:00 He cannot even do this pathetic preaching without the obvious contradicting hypocrisy. Skull shape? what about cranial capacity, the selective hypocrite.

‘’Eugenics, which was very popular in ancient Greece and with Europeans throughout history, were trying to prove that they were the most superior race of humans’’

The moron thinks (is programmed) that by ‘live and let live’ norms, you won’t affect the genepool; that sheltering and propagating the reproduction of morons will not result in a race of complete idiots who can merely impulsively ‘’think’’ with their genitals.
Is your secular-humanist system, to value and judge through such inverted, anti-Natural ideals, not an eugenics program as well – to propagate a certain, imbecilic, effeminate kind of people, even though natural attraction says otherwise, through societal pressure and shaming people will give-in to an inferior choice of mate resulting in sick offspring.

‘’There is no such thing as a pure-bred dog’’
­Pureness is not an absolute but about a contrasting relationship with otherness; breed a German Shepherd with a Chihuahua and even after generations of filtering the genes dominantly of one specie over another, the breeder won’t classify it as a pure Chihuahua or German Shepherd.
Now to speak of dog races; dogs, wolfs, foxes, coyotes can all have offspring with each other, does that make them ‘one dog race’, does that mean they all have the same potentials and limits related to their genetic makeup. Does that mean that a Chihuahua is as capable as an German Shepherd to be used in rescue operations or as police dogs. Do they have the same intelligence, height, bone and body structure, behavioural tendencies, sensing abilities..
Are humans excluded from natural / societal selection and produce somehow, races with the exact same potential for certain average IQ standards; we judge all species upon the outer appearance but for some reason it does not apply to humans – stupidity and cowardice

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 6:15 pm

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 6:52 am

"In Japan, they came up with perfection and then stuck with it..."
haha

I think they did improve something, they constantly refined the myths surrounding the katana, the soul of the Samurai. The soul arts - magic.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 9:59 am

And these people are allowed to vote because of global humanist equality.. ''I am you, this table and the chair - we are one'' ''I recognized a black person walking, now I am racist'' Blacks are superior in certain respectable qualities, but Whites always cheat.''

Documentary about the definition of ''racist'' and its usage:

White liberals trying to justify a negro giving HIV; ''he is black and homosexual hence the sentence!''

About songs during the Rhodesian war:

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 4:40 pm

Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 5:41 pm

Behold the TM:

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:31 pm

According to my native German mate, the translation is totality inaccurate, or dishonest.
In retrospect, there was something discordant with the translation and his mien.
I figured he was just being a kike.

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 5:21 am

The words written in parenthesis are interpretations from the translator but they all make sense to me. For example when he says -
"Countries like Poland - very Catholic by the way - have to be willing to accept [more] refugees."
I would translate pretty much word for word to -
"Also, countries like Poland - very Catholic by the way - have to be willing to take in refugees."

He continues with his Nazi comment which I'd translate to -
"Oh, and then there is one more thing - Every year more Germans die than are being born. Fortunately, one of the reasons for that is because neither are the Nazis reproducing particularly much. And just because of that alone are we dependent on immigrants from other countries."

By the way his party's name is 'The Left'.
He was very careful with his words but I think it's supposed to make their supporters think in terms of political ideology, add up two and two and think that more refugees means more political support for the left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things to Watch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next