Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

A War Like No Other

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

A War Like No Other - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 3:02 pm

Old fart says....
Boooya!!!!

When wenches begin to imitate corpses, of old dead men, they fall prey to their own desires. 

One rushes for cover in the shadows of a large man, heart pounding, palms sweating...panting in a bitche's heat.
She would bend over and have him ride her, like a mule - the stiff that is - if she would only find relief from her moisture.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 5:38 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Lyssa wrote:

As the history of the threads in the forum show, it is Fifi who first began the prejudicial condescending calling you an "old man" and juxtaposing her "spontaneity" and "coquettishness" to imply her grasp on aesthetics was better because she was such.

Now that's a very blatant ad hominem.

Dear you have it all wrong.
None of my play is aimed at personal discredit. You do notice that it has no such effect, no?

My precious, using old age to imply one's grasp of things is not firm enough, unlike your good spontaneous self, Is a personal discredit, no?

Quote :
You would think of one person here who might enjoy a little... satire...
'Tis no generosity. It is the sheer pleasure of the give here and the take there.
Wink

Indeed; a star once given, cannot be taken back...

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 5:39 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Dost thou not suspect my place? Dost thou not suspect my years? O that he were here to write me down an ass! but, masters, remember that I am an ass; though it be not written down, yet forget not that I am an ass. No, thou villain, thou art full of piety, as shall be proved upon thee by good witness. I am a wise fellow; and, which is more, an officer; and, which is more, a householder; and, which is more, as pretty a piece of flesh as any in Messina; and one that knows the law, go to; and a rich fellow enough, go to; and a fellow that hath had losses; and one that hath two gowns, and everything handsome about him. Bring him away. O that I had been writ down an ass!

My Precious,

In deepest humility I pirate herewith to Your Royal Buggery a lyrical offering. With awesome pleasure I still remember the very special Royal grace when, some time ago, during my visit in the divine chatbox, Your Royal Buggery deigned to play to us all a theme for a fugue, it was called "I enjoy coming here to simply elicit reactions"... the tune was played out most graciously.

Your Royal Buggery's most august presence made me notice very soon, however, that, for lack of necessary preparation, the execution of the task did not fare as well as such an excellent theme demanded. It got foiled and soiled... and I promptly pledged myself it is no small point to let one such as Your August Buggery get away just called an ass. I make bold to add this most humble request: may Your Royalty deign to dignify the present modest labour with a gracious acceptance...

Herewith:

Arachne's Song

I might be strong but I am all threads
And I hold myself together with a web
And you pick the strands apart
Everyone unravels just a bit in the dark

A gossamer ruse...

Recoil from the colours you unmask
Fool to meddle with the scaffold of the heart
I play dead when I feel under threat
When awake, I'm my own marionette

I may be fragile, fighting through
But they say silk is bulletproof
I may be frightened facing you
Still I spin out sideways from the truth

A gossamer ruse...

I swing between the flower and the thorn
Hang resplendent with the diamonds of the morn
Then I wait to trap you in delight
Sudden does dawn's wander sicken down into night

A gossamer ruse...

And sudden do my colours re-appear
And you cry out as I'm crawling ever near
Time's too late to allow old regrets
I devoured those that I loved the best

I may be fragile, fighting through
But they say silk is bulletproof
I may be frightened facing you
Still I spin out sideways from the truth

A gossamer ruse...

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Last edited by Lyssa on Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 5:44 pm

Is there not a sense of embarrassment at one's own nature, which makes a woman deny her nature, while playing it so perfectly?
A woman, of a certain quality of mind, feels a bit ashamed at what she cannot resit being.

This is why feminism is so seductive, as well.

To want to surrender, to give yourself, to give-in, to enjoy, without knowing the reasons, spontaneously, as it were.

The schism of modernity - its gene/meme schizophrenia.
It turns men and women against themselves.

Misogyny and misandry are forms of self-hatred turned outwards.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 6:05 pm

Satyr wrote:
Is there not a sense of embarrassment at one's own nature, which makes a woman deny her nature, while playing it so perfectly?
A woman, of a certain quality of mind, feels a bit ashamed at what she cannot resit being.

Its false pride having false humility for its basis.

"Everyone is unique" is hyperinflated to the point, it becomes the Indifference "I am unique, I don't care about this or that" - - - this Indifference has been taught  as the meaning of Independence... and one thinks one is being really Cool, and Attractive, and Seductive when one resists giving into one's own nature.

Its supposed to be cool to not Need.

To need is shameful.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 6:15 pm

Exactly.

A shame concerning one's own nature, one's own past.

They think they are above it, that they no longer care about all this "primitive" thinking....and this is what makes them easy.

Why change them?
I like them to remain as they are.

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 6:18 pm

They...
those whippersnappers!
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 6:24 pm

phoneutria wrote:
They...
those whippersnappers!
They....
Those pretty, careless, carefree, blissful ones.

I want you to give yourself to an ugly, old, ancient, creature, such as I.
Prove yourself.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 7:10 pm

Heraclitus wrote:
Eyes and ears are poor witnesses for men if their souls do not understand
the language.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 5:21 pm

OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 3:40 pm

Isn't being free, thus independent, the opposite of will, thus wanting, gratifying, need.
Need, continuously present: Water, food, sex, sleep, consuming, ambition, learning, being, becoming, pleasure- a moment of non-existence..
Filling the lack inside of you.
And suffering being the extreme of need.
How can one talk about free-will at the first place, if it is contrary to the meaning of being independent.

Democracy: The people, the majority, choose their form of (preferable) secular government and the State will carry out the idea(ls) which they, the majority, represent.. At least, that is the idea..

Equality, liberty, brotherhood.

But what does the opinion of the masses matter?
The institution does not adjust to the people's wishes, but the people adjust their beliefs to that of the institution, the alpha-male.

Continuously you hear the meme, the code, the ideal - ''freedom''; that we are free to choose the ideals you wish too live by and to die for;
all the clothes you would like to wear, all the food and drinks you wish to take, an enormous music market to associate with any sub-culture..

The music you listen to, the clothes you wear, which might express a anti-State sentiment, is merely ''a castrated form of resistance; often sold by the State itself as a way of life to humiliate the very idea of rebelliousness or to integrate it into the system itself and then sell it as another commodity with no actual importance.'' (~Satyr)

One is free to consume whatever represents what s/he is, or think what matters.

They only do not seem to notice that all of those products, such as food and drinks, are all artificial; the colour, the taste, the smell, the nutrition - are all the same as that of any other product.
Choose, Pepsi or Cola, MC-Donalds or Burger King, Red-bull or Monster Energy..
It is all the same crap you consume, the mere differences are the emblems and the prices.
You are associating yourself with crap.

The past-less humans are directed to certain goals, of materialism and constant hedonism.

Thus the State directs the masses and it knows that tribal-instinct remains; but instead of genetic tribal association, with the exclusion of degenerates, which you have in each specie; we have memetic tribes - tribes of ideas, ideals, codes of conducts,
striving towards a common, near future (Utopia / Paradise, or domination).

The State, with its media and educational tools, projects the tribal instinct of the people, towards the State its ideals, production and consumption, and - sports, to release excessive energies which could otherwise be directed against the State.
By this, the institution can integrate heterogeneous populations into a common goal, assimilating them into the same sports team, with a heterogeneous crowd cheering for a bunch of chimpanzees and Manimals.

Where better can you hide slavery and dictatorship than in front of the eyes of the enslaved;
implanting the meme of freedom into the infantile minds and associating this concept with the opposite - being dependent.
The worst form of slavery is when the people believe they are free.

Thus, what is this ''freedom'' but an overflow of excessive useless information and identities.
An identity to pick as a new skin to forget your own skin - feeling so naked by not knowing thyself and your past.

You cannot pick pearls out from a mud pool; if you do not know they are there at the first place, and second;
why go jump in the mud to explore if you can simply take the clean, sterile, man-made path of least resistance.

They, the majority, are happy the way they are, by gaining more knowledge, if they can comprehend, they would risk their happy lifes to be shattered by reality.
The reality of living unproductive lives or simply starting to understand that they are inferior, and no, i do not mean productive as in factories, economical - I mean...the effort of becoming, struggle to resist, not satisfying every impulse you get each minute, to consume, fuck, sleep, eat, shit and any other Manimalistic traits.

They are never questioned why they think the way they do.
Why having an emotional reaction by merely hearing a word, or being accused of, such as ''racist'', ''homophobe'', ''nazi'', not ''normal''.

Normal, being like the majority; like a cow mooing to be accepted by the other cows.

Such words are used as a exorcism; those who are labeled with one or more of these emotion-evoking words; if the particular person stays firm defending reality; thus Natural vs. artificial, and beneficial vs. parasitic; are by the norm, thus by what the majority thinks, deemed as ''ill''.

Those who give in to the emotions of particular exorcism-words, do so due to the minds were shaped directly after birth, by the media and the education system, perceiving unconsciously, patterns about what is ''good'' and what is ''bad''..
Eventually wanting societal acceptance, belonging to - associating with the ''normal''.

People feeling fear when they are labeled with a exorcism-word, a word used to define people as being ''ill''.

This is their, and possibly, also your - freedom.
Identifying with the uniformity; associating with the many corporations and its products, fearing exorcism.

Once the mind has accepted and assimilated the norms and views of the State on how s/he should behave, think, (re)act - a chain reaction will occur.
Mime-memetic selection.
Like a mime player mimicking virility and health, associated with a particular meme.
Societal standards on with whom one should procreate.

The Natural is genes seeking to replicate themselves with similar, yet diverse genes of the opposite sex; belonging to the same ethnicity, race, breed, sub-specie, population, shared past, or what-ever you would like to call it.
Genes are selfish.

We are the continuation of our past, from the roots up to the fruits - those who have or will cut loose from their roots will become mere impulsive Manimals.

Artificial breeding by societal selection is what is happening today.
Females used to be the genetic filter, merely allowing the healthy males to procreate;
the males who showed masculinity by essence, had intelligence, strength, resources, being able to protect the family.

In present times, the female has become the memetic filter.
Only allowing the males which the State, the media, the culture, the religious institution; portray as - desired.
With the outcome of effeminate offspring, docile, easy to manipulate and rule over. Unhealthy genetic excrement.
Ideal for the artificial environments we live in - unwanted by Nature and by exposure of genetic filtering, rough Nature, Natural selection - they are non-existing; exterminated.

This however, is not necessarily a bad thing.
Call it, memetic culling.
Separating the inferior individuals from the healthy ones.
Easy to recognise, for who but the desperate, stupid, numb, non-resisting minds; would be taken by such behavioral standards to copy equality, mediocre, homosexual and miscegenation ideals.
They are the ones we do not wish to be associated.

In this sense is memetic culling, a genetic cleansing.
Natural selection does not have an ending. But the genetic reproduction of individuals within a specie, does.
Having offspring is the ultimate act of self-love, you re-create yourself; but of course, if the offspring does not look like yourself (ethnic/race/breed), it is self-denial, a mutilation against your past.
When one goes against this Natural selective breeding by ''free-will'' (thus recognition to the primal, the inferior), or by memetic construction - your mind simply is not healthy, at least, that of the White woman or man.

For once and for all, be freed from your past by having offspring not looking like you and your ancestors which merely proves how weak-minded you are, fuck as much as you want while, due to contraceptives, no offspring will be born who are as impulsive and immediate in living as you are, fuck a man in the asshole and die a natural death by AIDS or so, and again, have no offspring as unwanted as you are.

A whole cleansing is occurring; we finally, due to State indoctrination and the protection of the masses, can separate inferior from health with an untrained eye.
Nobody is equal, not the genders, not the individuals, not the different breeds of humans - we all have different genetic potentials and capacities.
Equality does not exist outside the artificial man-made world; Nature does not care about your ideology, your feelings, your religion, your desires.

And as all organisms do, just like the State is a super-organism, it will decay and die.
Let Nature do its work during temporal anarchism, until order has again be attained by males. Let us learn from the past, which we will be a part of and already are.

Know your essence, know your past, know your ancestors - Know Thyself!

Yesterday, after having an impulse of thought regarding universal redemption, by having a thought back to a certain point in time (6+/- months ago), due to being exposed to so many inferior beings at my work and during work (outside); i decided to write down my thoughts and speak these words.

My memory took me back, when i was at work, my colleague took note of a woman passing by the crosswalk in front of us. He said: ''She is so ugly, how can it be that certain people are so hideous, look at her huge nose!''.
Due to me experimental mind-control by belief in God, my first impulsive thought was ''that is not nice to say/think''; i started this belief in God (submission) from an atheistic perspective, in order to not fear death when time has come to fight..
Anyway, this meme / idea(l) started to take control over my mind; but due to my racial awareness, i still had grip on reality to a certain extent and said to my colleague: ''Yes, she is monsterous, repulsive - it is genetic.''

Thanks to my self-consciousness, i immediately noticed this (memetic take-over) and had saved this memory with the result of these spoken words..
As if i would want to share Paradise with hideous people who cannot even distinct usefull from useless (''good'' vs. ''evil'') and thus might seem to be ''good-hearted'', but in reality are too stupid to comprehend (like a cow). These kind of people, if you observe them long enough, are the most selfish (as an Manimal) you can encounter.

Absolute Love, Absolute equality, Absolute Uniformity; an absolute beginning and an absolute ending - God.

Why would anyone believe in a universal code of love and equality, which everybody deserves; just for being born..
Has anyone of you ever encountered a miserable person - unhealthy genes in correlation with disgusting behavior, and thus a repulsive outer appearance..

Does such a person deserves to be loved, equally, like you love your own children, the continuation of yourself... Self-love.
Universal ''love'' is self-less, what is your love worth if you are not you, if it does not derive from your ego, to identify with a person, self-recognition, or one who can make you reach an higher capacity.

Admit it, there are ugly people, no attraction exists towards such persons, so hideous they are by there outer appearance, which indicates one's personality, linked to his or her genetic make-up.
A fat, unhygienic person is simply lazy, has no Will Power and chooses the path of least resistance, immediate gratification.
Living on impulses, a Manimal.

Of course there are those who have potential, but due to environmental factors could not develop themselves to an higher capacity; but in general - a stupid cow is a stupid cow.

Why would i want to give and invest my love to anybody with whom i cannot identify (soort zoekt soort, as we call it in Dutch - specie longing for itself by inter-acting with those belonging to the same specie), or why invest in those who cannot add something to the I, my Ego, Nafs.

I will quote Satyr from his work, 'the Feminization of Mankind':

''Love can take on two forms: One by finding in the other what one most lacks and, therefore, what is most unlike it – a method of self-completion – commonly produced in a mind that feels insecure with its own conception of “I”.
The second by finding in the other what is most alike with one’s own conceptions of self - a recognition of self in the other – commonly produced in those who feel more secure and possess more self-esteem and so love themselves, even more, through this otherness – altruism and compassion of self redirected/reflected through the otherness.''

Love is Ego, you take that what is useful to you, and discard the remnants.

I will quote Lyssa:

''Love is self-first, an act-ive composure that honours Itself unsparingly in everything and everyone it encounters.
Its honouring myself in the lowly, the ugly, the trash to the noble, the beautiful and the rare. The way I see it, to interpret myself into everything and honour myself there, and everywhere, is virulent egoism.
And does the sun care whether its rays and tentacles fall on a garden of spring flowers or a pool of filth and dirt? Doesn't its light seep through and fall over everything... ?
It loves its way out and through, weaving it all.''

By the love of Self, radiating upon others, you might get the best out of the others; but do not invest your love in those you deem unworthy.

We are not equal, we have different genetic capabilities and thus should invest in different aspects in each person, with discriminating awareness. I do not care for the numb-minded, cow-eyed, hedonistic egalitarians.

They want uniformity so not to feel inferior, they are the ones claiming to be an equal to the greatest minds ever lived, they are pro-miscegenation so that the White race cannot distinguish itself anymore in superiority from the lower breeds, they feel anxiety towards the perceived, outside the human social-constructs, the man-made world.
Fear for Nature, the reality that the ''outside-world'', which is inside of us, we are a part of (genes), does not care for our desires of uniformity, absolute equality, human rights and universal ''love'' - just for being born.
They are afraid of consciousness, to perceive the reality of superior and inferior..
They do not want their feelings to be hurt, and thus stay loyal to the system who protects them from their own stupidity, promoted by the State.

Now, if you see a ugly person, what is this person?
Beauty is not a matter of personal taste or interpretation; but it is directness - honesty, you are attracted to healthy genes and a healthy mind.
Thus an ugly person is - ugly.. Exactly what your mind perceives.
Or attraction to art is - reality in all its splendour. Where power is power, suffering is suffering, a posture is depicting a person's well-being and emotional condition. Some abstract squares depicted as F-art, or other shitty f-arts merely exposes the inferiority of the mind who has painted it and claims it to be worthy to be seen and admired on a universal scale, like a prostitute.

If one thing is universal, it is the perceptibility of the distinction between superior and inferior;
you can deny it, but than again, it exposes your inferiority of mind.

Now, i will end this talk with again, a quote of Satyr,
from his work 'Postcards From Purgatory':

''My mind is filled with visions of destruction,
of smouldering citadels and decapitated corpses.
The blood of morons splattered on my face, with a euphoric grin on it,
and their cow-like eyes pleading for mercy before I spill
their unexploited brains before my feet.
There is so much stupidity to cleanse this Earth from, so much filth.
And if I should fall victim to my own fantasy; what a way to go?
What a perfect ending?''
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 4 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 1:10 pm

It is that nothing can be proven absolutely where the common mind finds relief.
No matter what is said that it is never absolutely certain, offers that path away from what is being proposed as probable.

Words if they do not refer to actions, observable activities, phenomena, then must refer back to a noumenon, which can be represented by a multiplicity of words, each with its own nuanced insinuation.
The modern prefers this reference to noumena, because there anything goes, within a general structure of logic and definitions.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 4 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 1:24 pm

What a coincidence we were unknowingly just focussing on the exact same topic just now!
Synchronicity...

Landscape and Language pull each other.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 4 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:25 pm

Lyssa wrote:
What a coincidence we were unknowingly just focussing on the exact same topic just now!
Synchronicity...

Landscape and Language pull each other.
The prey focuses the hunters with its behavior.
They merge, following its scent, even though they started from different directions.

As it runs, trying to escape in a forest of distracting words, the hunter realizes that the words, although appearing solid, like trees, are really smoke and mirrors.  
As the prey weaves around them, the hunter passes right through them.
He cuts to the chase, not distracted by the ink-smoke of a spineless dancer.

He is the master of his domain because words are not simply and "just" known by him, they are understood - they are his tools.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 7:06 pm

When words were liberated from the origins, from their role as descriptive, symbolic, metaphorical, tools, they because perfect for the nihilistic cause.
This is what it means to be anti-reality, anti-nature, anti-past. It is a liberation using words that have no connection to anything sensual.
But when words were liberated by detaching them from the sensual world they became dangerous.
The world, as the feminine element, is what grounded the mind to its mass. The mind free to use words to escape, to ignore, to invert reality, was useful but it opened up possibilities that may not abide by the purpose of nihilism, which is crowd control, through self-debasement, self-castration, self lobotimization.
The weakling and coward could be seduced with words that disconnected him/her from an indifferent, and for him cruel world, but once freed and given the methods to remain safe in this condition, he could be seduced by just about anything that flattered and promised him something.

In time the coward and weakling would forget the ruse, and he would begin to believe his liberation from his own genetic inferiority, was due to his own overcoming.

A female, for example, would begin to become arrogant, convinced that her "strength" and "wit" is what overpowered men and kept them at bay, despite her mental and physical failings.
In time inferior males, born of inferior stock, men sexually obsessed, with an intuitive sense of their own qualities, willing to go to self-abasing extremes to compensate, would become iniquitous, such men would become ubiquitous reinforcing the average, and particularly the slightly above average, female's arrogance.
She forgets why her sexual "powers" are effective, and why men cannot but respond by competing with her on that level. Eventually she becomes so delusional in her boldness that she can approach a man twice her size and three times her intelligence, and slap him in public, confident that no matter what happens he will be tackled, shackled and put away.
She feels "fearless", and would frown upon the mere suggestion that fear is a creative emotion, no less than love is or hate, or envy, and that, perhaps, it is the mother of all emotions, since outwardly focused senses first engage a threatening and unknown world.
But such things do not trouble her mind, because in this world, as it is, she feels entitled, safe, with rights and privileges...and even her sense of victim-hood is always in justification of her indestructibility which is always guaranteed.
And if she feels bored, because of this, there are many distractions to satisfy her every need, with minimal cost to her...each recyclable, repeatable, safe s no long-term consequence will ever burden her; a supermarket full of choices to satisfy her every whim, if she pays the price.

And why would not a coward, inferior male, not find a common interest with a female, on this?

In this linguistic, memetic warfare, fought upon a female's field, the first step a man must do is reconnect words to the earth, to the soil, to the world - in this way he returns words to their reference point which is the feminine, forcing both men and women, to heed, accepting the risks and the costs, returning integrity back to the dialogue.
Because where no fear cautions, respect perishes, leaving in its stead debauchery, and infantile whimpering.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 7:10 am

The threat this liberation of words posed was one of ideas freed from having to substantiate themselves by referring to something sensual, real, by having to be connected to the apparent (phenomena).
Concepts freed from the natural law - survival of the rational: pure noetic devices.
Now words can refer to the irrational, the absent, the reverse of what is experienced, and if sheltering provided its services, no consequence would burden them with a high cost.

Predation being strictly controlled, one had to get a license to hunt "stupid", and that was the political and marketing license.
If not in the services of the system, or having never proven one's self as loyal to it, you are not permitted such powers.

To control the danger of words a threat and promise had to be imposed upon their utility: religion, morality.
But this could only limit the threat.

In modern times the sophisticated method of connecting words to emotions has become the most popular method of reducing the effect this detachment of words (noumena), from Interactions (phenomena), has had, or can have.
With the connection of an emotion to the word, the detachment from the world is retained, and the reconnection back to the mind is reinforced by an attachment to the most primal part of the organism, through its nervous system.
With repetition, indoctrination, education/training, the political/marketing exploitation of human frailty begins.
The undesirable word stimulates an automatic emotional reaction in the brains of those thoroughly brainwashed, detached from reality, and rehabilitated within nihilistic world-views.

Consider the effects of the words "love", "race", "Nazi", "sex" have?
To take the first as the best example, let us consider the automatic sensations it produces.
The word "love" having been disconnected from reality, from its utility as a survival tool, becomes an ethereal idea(l), the majority feel, but cannot define.
The word is repeated, over and over again, in pop-culture: music, movies, books.
The more it is repeated the more it loses value, its effect in being heard becomes subconscious.
It has become pure noesis...theoretical and not applicable.  
It becomes a mystical force, also another way of describing the God of the Nihilists; a representation of the "positivity" of this brand of nature-hating and world-denouncement.
Love envelops the mind, percolating from the inside, while it lives in perpetual lovelessness.
It now becomes a modern mystic, trying to make what he feels inside appear outside - the reverse motion of nihilism, from the noumenon towards the phenomenon (Top <> Down reasoning)

The mere mention of the word becomes a chant. The world is healed from its worldliness, and nature begins to care, awakened from her cold indifference.
The world of man becomes the world itself, and the bonding feeling is this feeling of recognition, and abandonment.
The Biblical tale is repeated: the fallen, sinful, ones, wake up, to find themselves in the otherness, and in that moment of surrender they are saved from the burden of existence, and its sensation of agon, struggle, need.
The differentiation, individuated, return to the fold, and become One.

This ideological war of attachments and detachments, this feminized warfare, this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can be summed up as a war of words, on words.

First cultivate illiteracy, or a reduced vocabulary (even via specialization with its specific jargon), then turn words into stringent unbending inartistic things, connected to an ambiguous code, or back to abstractions, and to a feeling/sensation; using Pavlovian methods, connects a negative feeling to words you do not want to be used in daily discourse.
Then cultivate skepticism and doubt, a need for absolute verification, if the words produce a negative feeling, but do not apply this when they produce a "positive" feeling; redefine identity, humanity, by detaching them from anything experienced, turning words into religious references to the sacred or the satanic; manipulate mans natural vanity, egotism, selfishness, insecurity, and then denounce these as base, so as to prevent their exploitation by others.

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 8:37 am

Consider the effects of the word "spontaneous", "moral"...

Wink
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 9:27 am

When considering the connections of words to actions, the noetic to the phenomenal, one begins with the obvious, the most immediate...and then traces his way back. This is part of the Know Thyself process.

The further back one can connect the phenomenal, now represented in the immediate by a word, the more one begins to understand...as knowing the words is not understanding them.
This is the genealogy of words.

At first the connections multiply, causing a confusion, produced by complexity.
But in that chaos, a pattern may arise.
A pattern binding all words and the perceptions they refer to.
A pattern immutable, in the past, but mutating, as you discover its existence.
Then the application of this pattern to the ongoing mutations, makes the phenomenal world of ever-changing interactivity, clearer.

The only phenomena that can disrupt this consistency of predictability, are those not participating in the paradigm the words are a part of - the system, the meme, the world of man, as it has manifested within the particular culture.
Since words are now detached from reality, or being disconnected, their reconnections are within this paradigm, making all phenomena outside of their premises incomprehensible to the mind who is enthralled with the immediate, the present, the presence.

To exit this containment field of meme, one must sever and reattach the words to nature (past).
Within Nihilistic memes this becomes problematic, as it requires an overhauling of definitions which are hijacked and now refer to noumena that have no meaning outside the meme, the socioeconomic culture.
All cutting away, is painful...and no pain means no gain.
But it is also dangerous.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 4:43 am

Canada is rewriting its prostitution laws.
They are going to model them to the Swedish and Finish ones, from what I hear.

What this means is that selling sex will be decriminalized and buying sex will be criminalized.
In other words, the risk, once more, the burden the potential price, is placed on the males, who are the predominant buyers of sexual favors, and being a female - female sexuality - is protected from the risks and costs.
A whore can now call the police to report a 'John', for any reason.
She can give him sex, take his money, and then, on the pretext that she was abused, report him and put him to jail.

Once more....
Feminine sexual practices, sexual power: protected, sheltered, promoted.
Male sexual power: strictly regulated, criminalized,made very costly.

Last edited by Satyr on Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 4:35 pm

That's unfortunate to hear.

This interminable masculine subversion is becoming self-sufficient. The meme itself is overriding any opposition to its function. It has passed the stage where it was still fresh enough to be circumvented or at least challenged institutionally, now it has reached the stage where it has settled into the dominant norm that is so familiar that it now indirectly arrests any opposition. The MRA is proof that the political institution of emasculation has not only been accepted but become an inherited meme; a defective alteration. Men are becoming ideologically enslaved by their own course of historical action.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 4:37 pm

stargazer wrote:
That's unfortunate to hear.

This interminable masculine subversion is becoming self-sufficient. The meme itself is overriding any opposition to its function. It has passed the stage where it was still fresh enough to be circumvented or at least challenged institutionally, now it has reached the stage where it has settled into the dominant norm that is so familiar that it now indirectly arrests any opposition. The MRA is proof that the political institution of emasculation has not only been accepted but become an inherited meme; a defective alteration. Men are becoming ideologically enslaved by their own course of historical action.
The meme establishes the core principles and values, and then the system it produces becomes self-sufficient, just as a gene produces an organism that functions upon some basic rules contained in genetic code.

Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 4:44 pm

The End Times Prophesies are indirect interpretations of this feminizing/emasculating phenomenon.

As civilization spreads over the rest of the globe, and the "wild" habitats disappear, the emasculation force of societies grows exponentially. This is the core cause of pop religions, like christianity, judaism, and islam. These are bastions of "male rights". The MRA movement is only the newest seed, which will eventually grow into a new pop religion, or merge with christianity. There is no need to reinvent the wheel.

There is no need to reinvent the will, either.

Males are forced into cooperation, ergo, a forum like KTS becomes possible. Because males have no recourse against society as individuals, and become forced to begin new "underground" societies. This was known as the european "dark ages", where intellectuals were forced underground, into censorship, and creating new languages, symbolism, and covert messages. Language evolves to reflect this change. This was the beginning of ancient "occultism".

Just as "racist" becomes a bad word, automatically, so too does this push ideological "racists" out of the social sphere. There is no benefit to discussing race publicly. Because it's an uphill battle. The dialogue is not worth speaking in public.

But in private.....?

The end times refers to a global civilization, and therefore, a global emasculation of all males. Quantity dominates over quality. And males are forced cooperation against our individual will.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 11:46 am

From quantities emerge qualities, and only after a particular level comes into congruence.
From multiplicity of patterns a delicate harmony binds them into an agreement.
The first dialectic, binary relationship, is that between agreement (accord), and non-agreement (discord).

Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 1:39 pm

The end to Agon begins cooperation and society.

A man binds with woman, temporarily, symbolized apparently by the sex act, to create new life through reproduction. Symbiosis, a law of biology. This act is necessary to perpetuate life. You could argue that life and existence are always at war, and that sex is combative as it sometimes, as the male attempts to override the female, and female's body attempts to reject the semen gestating inside her. Biology has its own mechanisms. But within the combat, the war, the attrition, is submission. The female symbolizes this submission, as she spreads her legs, finally, and accepts the seed of life. She resists, up to a point.

I've observed in my life that women are automatic "no" sayers. They always react with no. But you have to push and push and push to force them to finally say yes. Females are naturally defensive. The lesser quality a male is, the more she resists and says no. Rarely will the male have the willpower, through force or seduction, to overcome the female's negativity. A higher quality male meets less resistance, but there is always some, at least a little bit. Even the top male should encounter a no here and there, albeit rare.

Females fake coyishness, a ruse, to indicate to the world and society that they're not "easy" to have, sexually, even though they are. Women are too easy, too easily swayed by sex. Sex is the weakness of females, not males, due to the nature of biology. Females have sex, own it as an asset. Females are born with sex, males born without it. For males, sex is an acquisition.

This is why each generation is "new". Each generation of males, new and fresh young boys, must always prove themselves age after age. So what is this age?

We transition from the age of modernity into postmodernity, into an unforeseen future with expanding possibilities. We can make predictions, as civilization globalizes, cements, and pushes out all exceptions to the rules of society. Males will grow increasingly resistant, intolerant, isolated, until new frontiers are opened.

But back to the point, biological symbiosis is, perhaps, the only true "end" or exception of agony. It is when male and female are united, representing success of the reproductive process, that agony is subdued, and pleasure, endorphins, all the euphoric hormones flood through the brain of animals. And the vast majority of animals are driven by instinct, to this end of pleasure.

The Pleasure and Pain principle. Philosophers have written about this extensively. Is life anything "more than" pleasure and pain? This is a classical philosophical dilemma.

Beside the point. Why is there struggle, pain, agony? Why can this perspective dominate? And from which perspectives? Who suffers and why? Who owns sexuality and reproduction, as an asset? Who picks and chooses, defensively, judging which genes to pass? Because genes are the deepest human memories. Memes are the ephemeral, immaterial, results and conclusions of genes. Genes are the ground, representing nature and reality. Memes are the skies and celestial space, representing god and ideal-ity. A dichotomy emerges between up and down. There is also left and right, forward and back.

Directions at war, dichotomies, dualisms. Struggle. Balance is found in the present, in right now. Within the present, there is always balance. Between past and future.

Past and future is also a direction. So there are four: up/down, left/right, forward/back, future/past.

You are predisposed, predetermined, willed, to travel in the direction of your need, weakness, lack. That is the nature of movement, motion, and existence.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 7:20 am

It is precisely because there is no transcendental meaning, no one thing and/or purpose, no universal morality that makes existence a positive, rather than a negative state.

That modern man has been convinced, with relative ease, that the opposite is the case, is owed to the fact of his decline, and the characters that emerge in times of decline.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 7:21 am

The Cold War was the harbinger of the current state of ceaseless war - a psychological war of words, allowing only small hot flashes.

The Second Great War was the last true war (genetic war), in the sense that it was the last war of opposite ideologies, and world-views rooted in blood and soil, producing different types of humans.
What has followed since has been an initial phase of internal strife, where different variants of the victorious side, competed over the spoils.
In true nihilistic form both sides are part of the same nihilistic paradigm, presenting themselves as each other’s nemesis when they are in agreement concerning the fundamentals.
Having settled on a compromise we are now, in this new millennium, entering the phase of consolidation.
Nihilism has become the method chosen to create internal harmony, and Social-Democracy, coupled with oscillating forms of Capitalism is the chosen method for expunging residual energies.

What’s left of this old war will be fought on the feminine battlefield of words, pretenses, seduction and manipulation–a memetic war.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 8:24 pm

Modernity, when it is distinctly nihilistic (anti-nature, reinventing past or dismissive of it, anti-reality) will detach individuals from the "BE-coming" leaving only the "be", as a representation of the immediate, the superficial, the shallow.
Once detached form the past/nature the individual, as has been noted, will seek identifiers in the most current.
This is the manipulative part of it, as this turns the individual into a shallow husk of a organism, now desperate to find itself within the unknown.
If institution, ideals, abstractions, do not suffice, the mind will seek refuge in escapism.

Anarchy is the masculine form of this escapism as the destruction of all is a way of opening up a space/time area where the masculine hopes it can build its own dominion.  
Hedonism is the feminine form as the immersion in numbing, satiating, constantly distracting, relief, in sensations, is a way of escaping the predictability of the institutionalized and the regimentation.

Both reflect a disharmony with nature, and the balances it imposes.
The disharmony is only possible with the application of manmade techniques and technologies.

Regimentation, in particular, keeps the mind so preoccupied and so ensconced in a human temporality - the time zones and the daylight savings time, and the 24 hour work days - that it contributes to its alienation from natural rhythms, including its own circadian ones.
The effect is a general disorientation, and detachment from the natural world.

Last edited by Satyr on Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 8:42 pm

Satyr wrote:

Regimentation, in particular, keeps the mind so preoccupied and so ensconced in a human temporality - the time zones and the daylight savings time, and the 24 hour work days - that it contributes to its alienation from natural rhythms, including its own circadian ones.
The effect is a general disorientation, and detachment from the natural world.    

This is an interesting observation. Such overabundance of stimuli results as well into a compensation to keep ones energy active and directed to an instinctual decompression that is not necessarily aggressive, but in fact as tedious and jejune as the mind-numbing routine that is followed. A man who sits in an office all day and then sits in a bar for the remainder.

Consumerism and the world of image advertising, compounds this syndrome by perpetuating a model of inclusiveness through the materialistic pursuit of goods. The options of products, the constant manufacturing of different parts to one single product contributes to this indecisive predicament. The mind spends its time stuck in the where, when, what, but never the why.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 8:47 pm

Yes...
The sheltering manmade environments produce too much leisure time.
To deal with this, and reduce its destructive potential, the individual is kept in a constant, but not extreme, state of stress (culture of fear), and a state of restlessness - excess energies must be directed elsewhere or numbed, inebriated, distracted, defused.

Also a condition of autism and superficiality, where the object/objective becomes detached form the reason it evolved.
For example, sexual pleasure must be appreciated as a pleasure in itself, because the outcome is inhibited, reducing the cost and so making overindulgence possible.
Same goes for food.
Satiation comes easy, because no hunting, no energy expenditure, over a certain level, is ever necessary...this makes overindulgence possible...no longer for the purpose of survival but now reduced to the sensation of satisfaction and the endorphin rush.

Some can direct their excess energies constructively, artistically...while most cannot.
Instead they must be given avenues to expend this excess energy without causing destruction: sports, movies, etc.

The reduction in risk/cost makes all achievements a bit bland...contributing to ennui and resulting in a constant increase in hyperbole.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 8:56 pm

Leisure is how wisdom is nurtured. The leisure time now is subverted by the constant action and agitated state of affairs making it a custom. Moderns criticize anyone not contributing to the mass production. Being unemployed or choosing consciously to live a more minimal life instantly means you are a deserter or a useless bum even if you choose to spend your time learning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A War Like No Other
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: