Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Notes for the Adversary

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Notes for the Adversary Empty
PostSubject: Notes for the Adversary Notes for the Adversary EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:49 pm

Have you utter disregard for the trap that lays ahead? Dought is what clouds your vision, entices exploration, and will be your undoing. Because remember the lie is often better suited than the truth, and this might require futher complicating elaborations. Never, like so many have before -- attack the mask; it only ensues in laughter as the accusator reveals himself. The enigma is of an underlying reality beyond ones grasp, rather serving as a reflection in which deflection is illustrative of catastrophy. Always remember you have already lost, furtherance is akin to masochism. And finally for the love of god; do not try to impress, it will always lead down a tunnel in which denial becomes ultimately futile.

Thus spoke observed wisdom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Notes for the Adversary Notes for the Adversary EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:02 pm

Have you not fathomed the gravity of your insolence, beloved one? Why do you not be as  one of the sheep? You truculent little shit! Your bravado is interesting, I must say. But it is mistaken, none the less. I appreciate the archetype, but it is futile against your perceived adversary. Circumlocution - not really my style, to be frank. But perhaps in time, your dauntlessness shall reach a new level? Food for thought...

Thus spoke ambiguity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Notes for the Adversary Notes for the Adversary EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:11 pm

By the way, how is online poker? Are you any good? Does your cold, methodical, calculating mentality serve you well?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Notes for the Adversary Notes for the Adversary EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:13 pm

I exist beyond your petty realm of feuds within the interweb. I truly did not know you considered yourself advesary -- in which case this could apply as you so thought. But know this; I believe you to be the only one being dissected.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Notes for the Adversary Notes for the Adversary EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:17 pm

Well you and I do have a history of altercations, now don't we? I wasn't sure if you intended your little vague paragraph to be about myself or another, so I baited you with one of mine. I do sense you responded a bit emotionally, ironically. A sort of indication that it was aimed at me.

Where is your poker face?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Notes for the Adversary Notes for the Adversary EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:23 pm

More like confused souls, such as Joe Schome, only one I conversed with. I almost got annoyed even contemplating his essence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Notes for the Adversary Notes for the Adversary EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:28 pm

Ah, yes. Joey boy. He is a tortured soul; his Father didn't gain his trust, thus causing his current effeminacy or anxiety towards masculinity.

Why not just be more specific and fashion this in the style of a dear John letter?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Notes for the Adversary Notes for the Adversary Empty

Back to top Go down

Notes for the Adversary
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1