Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Seduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Seduction - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seduction Seduction - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 2:07 pm

How hunter-gatherers turn to farmers.

Because the hunter gatherer must understand his environment and the creatures populating it, no matter how alien form himself they are, he becomes adept at hunting.
Slowly he realizes that he can cage the prey and have a ready supply of what he needs, without having to go out foraging and hunting.
But, in the process, he loses some of the thrill of the kill.

The cow, at home, does not offer the same thrill as the bovine it kills in the woods.  
He keeps the cow, stabled, as he forages for what he is looking for, without having anything specific in mind.
And what if the cow feels like it is she who is manipulating him into feeding and housing her, if the hunter has a certain supply of milk, and calves, and meat?

A cow is a cow. she only knows feeding, fucking, drinking...as an end in itself.
She surrenders to impulse, and that's why she's easy.

The hunter may turn into a farmer, simply because it's so damn easy....but he still forages and goes out into the wood to find some elusive creature...something new.
His appetite is never satiated.
He does not make drinking milk and eating cow flesh his end.

He only wants to be master of cattle to free himself to forage and hunt further.
He enjoys walking in the forest, because it keeps him on-edge, alert, aware...alive.

Let cows find meaning in the pleasure of feeding and fucking and drinking water....so what?
Let them find purpose in the end of immediate gratification.
Cows will be cows.

A man wants to stay hungry.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Seduction - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seduction Seduction - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 2:16 pm

Want to hear a two-legged hyena cackling (laughing)....stay quiet and listen:
phoneeeee wrote:
Go further.
A seducer preys on impulse, but an impulsive act is not the end. What it signifies is the end.
The manimal who told the hunter that eating meat was the end, and beauty was an end, now speaks to him about signifiers and symbols....and means.

This is how a manimal tries to keep up with the source of its food.

Vultures circle around prides moving...knowing that the pride's efforts will result in them feeding on the scraps.
This is how wolves became dogs....and bitches.

Notice how laconic she's become...how she fears exposing her simplicity.
How she tags along, unable to resist....and who cares how she justifies it to herself, or to others, to save face?

A scavenger must be extra quiet.
A hunter is careful not to startle her, and stimulate the fight/flight mechanism.
He wants her to tag along, until she's his, and only his, bitch.

So says this old-goat.

Seduction - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seduction Seduction - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 2:41 pm

Dear please don't break I sweat. I can rephrase it for you.

A seducer preys on impulse, but an impulsive act is not the pleasure. What it signifies is the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Seduction - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seduction Seduction - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 2:46 pm

You evade.

Tell me what it signifies.

You try, so hard, scavenger.
Take a step forward...be my pet.

Seduction - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seduction Seduction - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 3:14 pm

The seducer will tell the seduced:
"It is not you I want. What I want is to know that I have you."

I will tell you nothing.
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

Seduction - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seduction Seduction - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 3:33 pm

Satyr wrote:
A hunter is careful not to startle her, and stimulate the fight/flight mechanism.

The gracefulness of the predator("capturing" her at "just the right moment"), but is she always just prey(or rather, is she always to be "preyed upon")? Don't predators sometimes let their prey go?

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Seduction - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seduction Seduction - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 3:35 pm

Ha!!!

Classic.

Watch me ignore you.
Ready?
Get set...

Go!

Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Seduction - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seduction Seduction - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 3:38 pm

Phonee is a lost child, found her way here, and looking to learn, but doesn't know her way back.

Or a vulture, looking for scraps, what's the difference?

Very few females realize the potential of applying philosophy, as a method of seduction, to the males of their desire. I always wondered about this, those female philosophers. Philosophy ought to be ideal for a woman to practice and engage. She lives a life of relative luxury, no social obligations, and can spend as much time as she wants, learning about life, people, and the world. But what do women do? What do beautiful women do? Yes, they squander their lives, an entire life wasted, on petty, superficiality. But so what? Life is about pleasure, is it not? For females, obviously so.

So there is a conflict of interest. Philosophy, although it can increase the ability of a woman to seduce any man she wants, as if her beauty is not enough already, maybe challenging. Painful even. It is painful to question yourself, doubt yourself, and actually learn about everything. Actual learning. Hard learning. Painful.

Questions can be painful. And this deters females from participating in philosophy, doing it. Producing ideas represents a stress and need. Men fulfill a need.

And this need is absent in wombman. Women do not need to do philosophy.

Women who seduce with looks alone, don't need ideas to increase their seductive power. Because they already have the power to seduce.

There, phonee, I do your homework for you. I chew your food up, before spitting it into your mouth. Men suffer, so women don't have to.

You may go now.
Back to top Go down

Seduction - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seduction Seduction - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 3:40 pm

Satyr wrote:
Ha!!!

Classic.

Watch me ignore you.
Ready?
Get set...

Go!

Sorry, dear, but the damage is already done.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Seduction - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seduction Seduction - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 3:48 pm

perpetualburn wrote:
Satyr wrote:

The gracefulness of the predator("capturing" her at "just the right moment"), but is she always just prey(or rather, is she always to be "preyed upon")?  Don't predators sometimes let their prey go?

This is part of the feminine role-reversal, so as to save face.
It's how the more lacking find in the predator's need a Will to Power.

To use a more accurate metaphor....the canine, the wild wolf, being attracted by the hunter's scraps, will attach itself to the hunter's path, to his smell.
Then, to save its pride, it will accuse the hunter of purposefully casting meat away so as to attract it.

The hunter has no such intent, when he hunts and leaves behind the remains of the carcass, the skin and bones, the parts he no longer needs to be fulfilled.
The hunter, having perceived the wolf following it, and understanding how it is choosing the path-of-least resistance will not stop his own behavior, because he cares not if the wolf follows or not.
He is not hunting for the wolf, but for himself.
The wolf an only digest what the hunter has no use of.
The parts the humans no longer needs and so leaves behind because he is more discriminating.

He may even increase the amount of scraps he usually leaves behind....just due to the excesses of his own need to hunt.

Th hunter's original motive was not to attract wolves, jackals, bears, vultures, ants, wasps, spiders, so as to domesticate them; he simply went about doing what he naturally will do even if there is nobody following.
He is compelled by a different need than the one the wolf-bitch imagines, or can ever understand having only herself as an example.  
He will hunt, feed, and then discard what he does not require.
This will attract many scavengers.

Then, seeing the wolf coming closer, and closer, the hunter might come up with a use for the wolf...because he wants to make use of everything in his surroundings, and does not intend to waste the opportunity.

The wolf-bitch will be wary....both wanting and not wanting to give-up too much.
She is uncertain...careful....yet impulsive, spontaneous, instinctive.
To protect her own pride she will accuse the hunter of purposefully laying traps for the wolf....that the hunter was really hunting for her, all along.
Before she gives her self she wants the hunter to be reduced to something comprehensible.

In time wolf is domesticated, and it becomes a bitch.
Then hunter uses dog to hunt more efficiently.
They become a team.

Dog is kept safe, its basic needs satisfied....it now feels like it is using the human.
Role reversal.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Seduction - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seduction Seduction - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 4:06 pm

The needy one has to reduce the other's need to something it can comprehend, even if it denies it in itself.
Denying it, of course, only makes it more vulnerable to what it refuses to accept in itself - no know thyself.

It must do so so as to make the other less intimidating, more familiar.
It's why Christians must reduce reality to an anthropomorphic form, which no matter how superior still remains something they can relate to, and cope with.
It also explains why some have to make everything, from a bombing to an earthquake, into a willful act, a conspiracy.
They must deal with the incomprehensible in a way that comforts them - even though it is alien and/or against their interests.

So, the weak one will find in the other a weakness it can relate to, so as to project upon it what is most familiar about itself....though it denies this.
The alien other becomes a projection of what it is most insecure about.
Indication of this insecurity is denial....and an inability to rationalize, or define, what motivates it.
It's insecurity will be revealed in the care it takes...in its minimalism, its silent standing still, and then the direction it takes in the dark, when the lights are off.

Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Seduction - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seduction Seduction - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 4:16 pm

Because a pattern is needed to connect self with otherness.

A connection between noumenon and phenomenon is made, by projecting patterns. This is first accomplished in the psyche, by connecting emotions and memories together. Fear triggers certain memories. And if there is no familiarity, to a newly introduced organism, then the brain immediately seeks whatever memory possible, no matter how unimaginable, to the new phenomenon, in order to find a new pattern and integrate the experience.

The shortcut is to simply posit the existence of fantastical beings, like fairies and unicorns, as a replacement for reality. It is easier for the religious to connect with what is already introduced to the imagination, than to simply admit, that human knowledge is limited, and some experiences are beyond average human awareness.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Seduction - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seduction Seduction - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 4:33 pm

Consider what happened to the wolf-man bond in modern times.

Now the dog is ornamental...a pet.
There is no severity to the alliance.
The human may abuse the dog. If the dog is protected or the master convinced that it is another form of human he might allow the dog to take over his space.
Dog now becomes master of human.
Human works to take care of dog, which does nothing but satisfy an emotional need.
Dog becomes an accessory, a fashion statement, an emotional crutch.

The original bond morphs within sheltering environments...but the original needs remains, because genetics evolve at a slower rate than memetics.
Why obesity?
Because the original purpose for gluttony, for the attraction of salts, sugars fats, becomes detrimental to one's health within sheltering, superfluous, environments.
The mechanism of pleasure, in wanting to satisfy a need, becomes a dangerous excess, if not controlled.  

What made the wolf come crawling closer and closer to where humans lived, feeding on the excess of human successes, is reversed.
Now man crawls before a dog.
*woof*

Seduction - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seduction Seduction - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 4:40 pm

Satyr wrote:
The needy one has to reduce the other's need to something it can comprehend, even if it denies it in itself.
Denying it, of course, only makes it more vulnerable to what it refuses to accept in itself - no know thyself.

It must do so so as to make the other less intimidating, more familiar.
It's why Christians must reduce reality to an anthropomorphic form, which no matter how superior still remains something they can relate to, and cope with.
It also explains why some have to make everything, from a bombing to an earthquake, into a willful act, a conspiracy.
They must deal with the incomprehensible in a way that comforts them - even though it is alien and/or against their interests.

So, the weak one will find in the other a weakness it can relate to, so as to project upon it what is most familiar about itself....though it denies this.
The alien other becomes a projection of what it is most insecure about.
Indication of this insecurity is denial....and an inability to rationalize, or define, what motivates it.

The old man likes to picture himself as a hunter.
I invite the audience to observe the above behavior in him.
It makes for a delightful satire.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Seduction - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seduction Seduction - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 5:25 pm

Who is seducer and who is seduced? Do you have control, want control, or want to lose control?
Back to top Go down

Seduction - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seduction Seduction - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 12:31 pm

Æon wrote:
She lives a life of relative luxury, no social obligations, and can spend as much time as she wants, learning about life, people, and the world.

Is that so?
Back to top Go down

Seduction - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seduction Seduction - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 1:04 pm

Oh My God.. Its a demon driven temptress who thought the future was invented to spoil the present. This shit is getting epic.
Back to top Go down

Seduction - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seduction Seduction - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 4:54 pm

Satyr wrote:
The girl below would probably make the average male go crazy.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

When I look at it I see a needy female, that would pleasure me and then bore me to tears a minute later.

I see a female prostituting herself, wanting all males, any male, to see her.
I see a moron who would then accuse a man of rape, or of giving her unsolicited attention.
I see a simpleton, who is not only dumb, but has no clue what seduction is....even though she is adept at it intuitively....spontaneously.

Would I fuck her?
Hell ya.
Would I think I'm special because I did?
No.

Especially the average nigger male.
Anyway, such overt self-conceit and desperation for approval is a turn off.
She'd probably try to take photos of herself while fucking: her mind constantly wandering, unable to hold onto a moment, or thought sequence, much less grasp an idea.
There's no rhyme or reason for that which she does: she acts out of urges; no sign of self-reflection or stepping back, in sight.
Her head spinning around about how good she believes herself to look, what everyone would think, the cursory praise, wooing and fawning they would give her, and how fashionable she is going to look all the while.
Her life is her body, which isn't even lively or shapely as there is no fluidity much less any prominent gait: it has no means, but rather is the end itself which is expressed as a hardened, artificial, and ostensibly dead physiognomy.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Seduction - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seduction Seduction - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 8:00 am

bump

Sponsored content

Seduction - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seduction Seduction - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down