Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Surrender and Sexual Predation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:11 pm

Just to be clear....

I am a God.
No not "just a man"....but an actual god!
I vacation in this time and planet form time to time.

Why?
Because I said so?

Why do I say so?
Just Because....a spontaneous outburst of self-recognition.
Do not question my words, blasphemers!!!

Why?
Now we can't ask anything more.
The "just because" end sit.
It is pleasing to me.
Pleasure is my end.
I am the god of hedonism, of filling my belly and emptying my sack.
Worship me, ye of little faith!!!
I am MODERN!!!

Just believe that in my declarations of Divinity hides profound depths that will be adjusted to whatever you think.
It's one of the benefits of never saying anything clearly and honestly.
I'm like an Oracle. Actually she stole this style from me.
Later they wrote the Bible using it.

I can deny its meaning, and claim another....like abstract art. It is whatever you say it is, or never what you say it is.
It's brilliantly ambiguous.

Last edited by Satyr on Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Mo
Lamb
Mo

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:14 pm

Satyr wrote:
Is the preceding comment to Lyssa, the Zimbabwean princess, an admission that you do not disagree with me, but only disagree with my assessment of your behavior here?

You have been criticizing my positions for months, dumb fuck. But you're still wondering if we disagree on something? ---How much do you really think of your criticisms, dumb fuck? Why don't you search through our past threads. There are plenty of disagreements, there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That's just a couple, for you. Unfortunately, in the last one you deleted half of my posts. But just do a search for my posts here. Most of them have been about your ideas.

phoneutria was right about you... you're like a woman who wants to hear that her dress is pretty.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:16 pm

Mo wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
Mo first insinuates you pay him and his posts no attention, but when you do and take him up on his words, he will accuse you of begging for attention.

Mo gives you and us a new definition of GRIT.

If you're going to criticize a position, do it based on something other than your own internal projection or imagination (Satyr says he doesn't), and ground it in what the person actually said.

He challenged you to start over and explain yourself, and you Coward, you accused him of begging for attention.

F--- off!!!!!

Quote :
I haven't been criticizing Satyr's position on value, only defending the insults and criticisms he puts on my own.

Again insinuate that he is an idiot critiquing you with no connection to your position and he "only" just gets off for verbal amusement.

Cling to your Glory.

Quote :
And whenever I do, he backs down and says he wasn't talking about me.

What am I supposed to do? Smile

Like only you can play wordgames? Like a Satyr cannot make Satires???

I'm done with you.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:17 pm

No turd....post here, in this thread, a sentence or two encapsulating your positions, which come into conflict with mine.

I don't give a shit about any of your womanly games, boy.

Coward, I am doing this so that I do not have to go through the boring ramblings of a moron, AGAIN.
Help me discover what you consider valuable and "good points".

I read what you linked to....and it was dull, you dullard.
Now you imply that there was brilliance in it, something of value...so I wonder what, the fuck, you are talking about; what part of that crap you consider brilliant.
I'm doing it so that I do not misunderstand you, genius...you who outdo all Nietzsche scholars, and dominate others with such ease.

She was right about you, you know. you are waaaaay above her.
She really respects you.

Specify  

Embarassed 

Is....is my dress, pretty?
Do you like it?
*swooooon
 pale 
Women can be so jealous.

Last edited by Satyr on Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:23 pm

Mo wrote:
phoneutria was right about you... you're like a woman who wants to hear that her dress is pretty.

That coming from the attention-coquette herself, who's said a thousand times in chat and on here in the seduction thread, she loves attention. Any wonder, she'll project and see others in her terms and the only terms she can relate to...

Jaundiced eyes see the world jaundiced.

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:32 pm

Ironically, the pleasure of the hunt, for the sake of hunting and letting the other's blood run, is lost to those who profess an understanding of the moment when the self is lost in the ecstasy, and the sheer joy of watching a weak creature stumble and fall before you, as it tries to escape.

But then a hunter is only as good as the medium allows him to be.

Maybe the problem is that these creatures can never see beyond the object/objective of the kill, the sensation of pleasure - the reward, that ends it for them.
Very myopic.

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 2:55 pm

'Tis not so Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 3:04 pm

Women do what they are best at. They submit themselves to the domination of men.

Get over it....... Laughing

A woman's natural place is in the submission to a man.  clown

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 3:30 pm

Here we go.  These people have the right idea.

Every once in a while you have to take your bitch out for a walk.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 6:50 pm

Feminists are scum.

Appreciation of beauty is supposedly depreciating them, and their value.
What are these creatures going to take away when they die?

A momentary pleasure one graced another with?

Someone smiled?

Someone felt life is colourful?

Taking this away made them feel sovereign?

Pathetic.

What is that life anyway when you do not Want to make another happy...
So weary... they are as good as dead.
And they can stuff their Independence in their coffins.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 8:29 pm

The Sovereign Goddess. (thank you for the beautiful pic. Satyr)

The following are some rants by a feminist against the stomach-predator, the Xt. patriarchal male, but from the pov. of the nature that is feminine, within man himself, I thought her rants are beautiful in the context of Feminization.

The taming of the Feminine within Man... the Beast caged...suppressed, repressed, oppressed...

Quote :
"The Hunt

She has captured his heart. She has overcome him. He cannot tear his eyes away. He is burning with passion. He cannot live without her. He pursues her. She makes him pursue her. The faster she runs, the stronger his desire. He will overtake her. He will make her his own. He will have her. (The boy chases the doe and her yearling for nearly two hours. She keeps running despite her wounds. He pursues her through pastures, over fences, groves of trees, crossing the road, up hills, volleys of rifle shots sounding, until perhaps twenty bullets are embedded in her body.) She has no mercy. She has dressed to excite his desire. She has no scruples. She has painted herself for him. She makes supple movements to entice him. She is without a soul. Beneath her painted face is flesh, are bones. She reveals only part of herself to him. She is wild. She flees whenever he approaches. She is teasing him. (Finally, she is defeated and falls and he sees that half of her head has been blown off, that one leg is gone, her abdomen split from her tail to her head, and her organs hang outside her body. Then four men encircle the fawn and harvest her too.) He is an easy target, he says. He says he is pierced. Love has shot him through, he says. He is familiar mark. Riddled. Stripped to the bone. Conquered, he says. (The boys, fond of hunting hare, search in particular for pregnant females.) He is fighting for his life. He faces annihilation in her, he says. He is losing himself to her, he says. Now, he must conquer her wildness, he says, he must tame her before she drives him wild, he says. (Once catching their prey, they step on her back, breaking it, and they call this "dancing on the hare.") Thus he goes on his knees to her. Thus he wins her over, he tells her he wants her.

He makes her his own. He encloses her. He encircles her. He puts her under lock and key. He protects her. (Approaching the great mammals, the hunters make little sounds which they know will make the elephants form a defensive circle.) And once she is his, he prizes his delight. He feasts his eyes on her. He adorns her luxuriantly. He gives her ivory. He gives her perfume. (The older matriarchs stand to the outside of the circle to protect the calves and younger mothers.) He covers her with the skins of mink, beaver, muskrat, seal, raccoon, otter, ermine, fox, the feathers of ostriches, osprey, egret, ibis. (The hunters then encircle that circle and fire arst into the bodies of the matriarchs. When these older elephants fall, the younger panic, yet unwilling to leave the bodies of their dead mothers, they make easy targets.) And thus he makes her soft. He makes her calm. He makes her grateful to him. He has tamed her, he says. She is content to be his, he says. (In the winter, if a single wolf has leaped over the walls of the city and terrorized the streets, the hunters go out in a band to rid the forest of the whole pack.)

Her voice is now soothing to him. Her eyes no longer blaze, but look on him serenely. When he calls to her, she- gives herself to him. Her ferocity lies under him. (The body of the great whale is strapped with explosives.) Now nothing of the old beast remains in her. (Eastern Bison, extinct 1825; Spectacled Cormorant, extinct 1852; Cape Lion, extinct 1865; Bonin Night Heron, extinct 1889; Barbary Lion, extinct 1922; Great Auk, extinct 1944.) And he can trust her wholly with himself. So he is blazing when he enters her, and she is consumed. (FlOrida Key Deer, vanishing; Wild Indian Buffalo, vanishing; Great Sable Antelope, vanishing.) Because she is his, she offers no resistance. She is a place of rest for him. A place of his making. And when his flesh begins to yield and his skin melts into her, he becomes soft, and he is without fear; he does not lose himself; though something in him gives way, he is not lost in her, because she is his now: he has captured her." [Susan Griffin, Woman and Nature]

Quote :
"In the cage is the lion. She paces with her memories. Her body is a record of her past. As she moves back and forth, one may see it all: the lean frame, the muscular legs, the paw enclosing long sharp claws, the astonishing speed of her response. She was born in this garden. She has never in her life stretched those legs. Never darted farther than twenty yards at a time.

Only once did she use her claws. Only once did she feel them sink inte, Rosh. And it was her keeper's Resh. Her keeper whom she loves, who feeds her, who would never dream of harming her, who protects her. Who in his mercy forgave her mad attack, saying this was in her nature, to be cruel at a whim, to try to kill what she loves. He had come into her cage as he usually did early in the morning to change her water, always at the same time of day, in the same manner, speaking softly to her, careful to make no sudden movement, keeping his distance, when suddenly she sank down, deep down into herself, the way wild animals do before they spring, and then she had risen on all.her strong legs, and swiped him in one long, powerful, graceful movement across the arm.

How lucky for her he survived the blow. The keeper and his friends shot her with a gun to make her sleep. Through her half-open lids she knew they made movements around her. They fed her with tubes. They observed her. They wrote comments in notebooks. And finally they rendered a judgment. She was normal. She was a normal wild beast, whose power is dangerous, whose anger can kill, they had said. Be more careful of her, they advised. Allow her less excitement.

Perhaps let her exercise more. She understood none of this. She understood only the look of fear in her keeper's eyes. And now she paces. Paces as ifshe were angry, as ifshe were on the edge offrenzy. The spectators imagine she is going through the movements of the hunt, or that she is readying her body for survival. But she knows no life outside the garden. She has no notion of anger over what she could have been, or might be. No idea of rebellion.

It is only her body that knows of these things, moving her, daily, hourly, back and forth, back and forth, before the bars of her cage." [Susan Griffin, Woman and Nature]

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 8:39 pm

The Stomach Predator.

Quote :
"The race-car driver is fearless. He speeds past death. In his speed is endless virility. As a lover he amazes 6esh. Women fall. He is like lightning in his gestures. His will pervades all matter. He sees no bound­ aries. He tolerates no entanglements. Nothing must slow him down. Slowness is his enemy. If he engenders children, he does not remember them. Memory is his enemy. He does not stay in one place. He never spends time. Time is his executor. In his quest for greater and greater speed, he. casts away whatever gives him weight. Weight is his enemy. He seeks weightlessness. He casts away excess. He does not tolerate the superfluous. He wants only the essential. His life is reduced to the essential. At the speed of light, which he longs for, ,he would shed even his body. But still he would have weight, still gravity would deter­ mine his path, still he would curve toward the earth. He glides as quickly as he can over surfaces. He does not want to touch the earth. Friction is his enemy. The smell of friction is the smell of burning is the smell of death. He cannot afford to think of death. Death is the commander of his enemies. He sheds his knowledge of death; he cannot afford to fear. The air is filled with anxiety. Space is filled with longing. He must traverse space instantly. (He must not give in to longing.) He must take the air by surprise. (He must not give in to terror.)

As his speed increases, so does his power. H e takes everything. Everything yields to him. He never waits. His hands move with infinite speed. What he steals vanishes. He keeps no records. He has no time. No memory. Removes. Motion is all he knows. He does not .know what he moves through. The world is a blur to him. We are·a blur to him.

To the world he says that clear outlines and separate existences are illusion. Only I·exist, he says. The sides of your bodies, he states, wash into nothingness. Every irrelevant detail disappears .from his sight. The line of his movement alone is clear. He worships the straight

line. He abhors change of direction. Change of direction is his enemy. Curves are his enemy. He wants to be more than light, more than an electromagnetic wave, which has weight, which curves. He wants to be pure number, proceeding without the passage of time infinitely forward. This is his dream. Nothing will distract him. He will dream only of the future. He will escape graVity. He will escape his enemies.

In his solitary world of speed nothing enters to disturb this dream.

He is like a sleeper rapidly vanishing. We cannot imagine his destiny. His destiny terrifies us." [Susan Griffin, Woman and Nature]

Reification and the sundering of Mythos from Logos...

Quote :
"He says that through numbers 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 we find the ultimate reality of things 8 9 10 11 He says 12 13 14 that quantities are the most rigorous test of things 12 13 He says God created numbers and our minds to understand numbers 14 15 16 He says the final proof 16 17 is always a sum 18 19 20 (Counting. She is counting. The number of seconds in a minute, the number of minutes in an hour, the number of hours) He measures the distance from his land to his neighbor's land. He measures his wealth. He numbers his wives. He numbers his children 21 22 23 24 25 26 He weighs what will be traded (1 Faning Mill $17.25, 1 red-faced cow $13.25, 1 yearling calf $4.25) He calculates the worth of what he has (1 plow $1.60, 1 Wench and child $156.00, 8 fancy chairs $9.25) He assesses the value of what is his. (He measures the gallons of milk she produces. He measures the board feet they yield. He measures the hours she works~ the value of her labor.)

He tells us how hig he is. He measures his height. He demonstrates his strength. He measures what he can lift, what he can conquer. He calculates his feelings. He numbers his armies. He measures our virtue.

He counts the reasons why we fell. (570 through poverty, he says, 647 through loss of their parents or their homes, 29 orphaned with elder brothers and sisters to care for.) He counts the reasons why we fell from grace. (23 widowed women with small children, 123 servant girls seduced and discharged by their masters.) He tells us how strong he is. He counts the sperm in his seminal fluid. He numbers his genes. . . . (She numbers the seconds. She numbers the hours. She numbers

the days.) 27 28 29 30 31

Counting.

46 47 48 He says that through quantities we find ultimate reality. (She is counting the number of days in a week. The number of months in a year.)

He tells us how rich he is. He is counting his possessions and all he might possess. He measures his intelligence. He measures the coal . in the ground. He calculates his life expectancy. He estimates the oil in the sea. He adds up the value of his life. He measures productive acres. He calculates the value of his existence. 49 50 51 52 53

He tells us how long he will live. He measures his neighbor's land. He numbers their children, the bellies of their cows, the sp~s of their horses, the numbers of their bridges, their cities, their hospitals, their armies. He counts their de~d. He counts his dead. He calculates. He calculates the sum. He gives us the final proof

He is counting how much. He is counting how much tragedy is acceptable.

Counting. He counts 153 154 155 156 157" [Griffin, Woman and Nature]

Quote :
"Barely seen, soundlessly surrounding him, with hardly a breath of evidence, all he has burned, all he has mined from the ground, all he cast into the waters, all he has torn apart, comes back to him. He is haunted. Carbon monoxide, sulfur dioxide, beryllium, arsenic, per­ oxyacetylnitrate, formaldehyde, do not desert him. Dioxin, DDT, will not let him forget. Lead, mercury, live in his dreams. Strontium sticks in his bones. The equation for oxygen stays in his mind but he cannot breathe what he used to call air. The equation for water stays in his mind, but there is nothing he can drink that will not poison him. What the cells of his own blood should be he has recorded in his books, yet these cells begin to fight among themselves, some cells multiplying, and he is weakened by his own blood.

Who speaks to us in our dreams. Sings in our blood and will not be still there. Every attempt he makes to order this world decreases his space. The dimen­ sions of his life are filled with ghosts Making us grieve for no apparent .reason. Making us rage for no visible reason. filled with shadows, with tiny reminiscences. Nothing he has ever set his hand upon has forgotten that weight. This fury in us that will not die, who has captured our bodies, who 'claims to have been with us for years. Who is making us see what we have not seen before. He is haunted: all his victims speak in his body. He cannot escape pollution, there is no way for him to be free of these ghosts." [Griffin, Woman and Nature]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 8:52 pm

Lyssa wrote:
Feminists are scum.

Someone smiled?

Pathetic.

What we need is the reintroduction of patriarchy.

Women need to know where their place is and if they can't learn where that place is men should enforce them into that position.  clown 

Women's place is in the submission to men concerning society as a whole.

If men have to collectively I suggest utilizing fear, intimidation, and physical beatings to get all of this started.

If all else fails public executions of women for display to set the precedent in example.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 9:09 pm

LaughingMan wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
Feminists are scum.

Someone smiled?

Pathetic.

Women need to know where their place is and if they can't learn where that place is men should enforce them into that position.  clown 

If men have to collectively I suggest utilizing fear, intimidation, and physical beatings to get all of this started.

If all else fails public executions of women for display to set the precedent in example.

Modern feminism is the backlash of J.-Xt. patriarchy and looking at the body/matter/women as a source of sin and pollution.

Pagan patriarchy was regulation of the feminine, not its shaming.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 9:36 pm

Lyssa wrote:
LaughingMan wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
Feminists are scum.

Someone smiled?

Pathetic.

Modern feminism is the backlash of J.-Xt. patriarchy and looking at the body/matter/women as a source of sin and pollution.

I support something like a radical Islamic patriarchy.

As much as I hate religion I have to tip my hat off to the radical Muslims on one thing.

When their women get out of line they either stone them to death or give their faces an acid bath.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 9:44 pm

LaughingMan wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
LaughingMan wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
Feminists are scum.

Someone smiled?

Pathetic.

As much as I hate religion I have to tip my hat off to the radical Muslims on one thing.

When their women get out of line they either stone them to death or give their faces an acid bath.

It is only a facade in public for general morale.

Having lived there I can tell you, the norm is, men are wimps at home, and inside, the woman rules.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 9:50 pm

Lyssa wrote:
LaughingMan wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
LaughingMan wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
Feminists are scum.

Someone smiled?

Pathetic.

Having lived there I can tell you, the norm is, men are wimps at home, and inside, the woman rules.

Not under my roof. I keep the leather whip in the bedroom closet.

Have to keep the bitches in line.....
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:00 pm

LaughingMan wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
LaughingMan wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
LaughingMan wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
Feminists are scum.

Someone smiled?

Pathetic.

Not under my roof.  I keep the leather whip in the bedroom closet.

Because you can't win them with being who you are,

and you can't because you have no self-trust with who you are.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:08 pm

Lyssa wrote:
LaughingMan wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
LaughingMan wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
LaughingMan wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
Feminists are scum.

Someone smiled?

Pathetic.

Not under my roof.  I keep the leather whip in the bedroom closet.

Because you can't win them with being who you are,

and you can't because you have no self-trust with who you are.

This is the age of pretenses and false appearances.

Don't pretend that you and Satyr are immune.

I see right through you both.  clown 
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:10 pm

Of course you do.
I unlike most, and shit-Stain, am an open book.

Experts cannot understand him, or you....because of how complex you are.
I, on the other hand, am simpler than simple.

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:12 pm

Satyr wrote:
Of course you do.
I unlike most, and shit-Stain, am an open book.

Experts cannot understand him, or you....because of how complex you are.
I, on the other hand, am simpler than simple.

Laughing 

You jest.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:14 pm

No, seriously.
It's why I got interested in psychology. People confuse me...and yet I am easily read.

I don't get it.

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:17 pm

Satyr wrote:
No, seriously.
It's why I got interested in psychology. People confuse me...and yet I am easily read.

I don't get it.

Well, you better hit the books then.  Cool 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:20 pm

I was hoping you could help me.

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:29 pm

Satyr wrote:
I was hoping you could help me.

I bet you do.  Wink 

Where shall we begin?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:44 pm

Let's begin by you explaining how you will not get raped - keeping to the thread's topic, which you shit all over, like turd desperate for attention - in your New age scenario.

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:49 pm

Satyr wrote:
Let's begin by you explaining how you will not get raped - keeping to the thread's topic, which you shit all over, like turd desperate for attention - in your New age scenario.  

Easy, I kill anybody or anything that opposes me.

You're either with me or against me.  clown

Your turn now.

Tell me how the noble elites are going to ascend civilization.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 7:35 pm

"Always

I am not jealous
of what came before me.

Come with a pain
on your shoulders,
come with a hundred pain in your hair,
come with a thousand pain between your breasts and your feet,
come like a river
full of drowned pain
which flows down to the wild sea,
to the eternal surf, to Time!

Bring them all
to where I am waiting for you;
we shall always be alone,
we shall always be you and I
alone on earth,
to start our life!" [Paraphrasing Neruda]

That is A kind of loving...

It is Fierce, to me.

The malaise of "improvement" is part of the feature of a stomach-predator of either gender.

The insistence reflected in the hedonistic mentality of a "In matters where she is superior, it would be foolish of him to not listen." is an extension of that same old Xt. pettiness of "salvation" capital. The weary, spiritually impoverished mind technopolized is enslaved to quantity-thinking in terms of maximizing pleasure and doing away with pain, with suffering, with errors, with innocence, with the freedom to COMMIT THEIR OWN MISTAKES, - all of which could prove to be as fatal as they are fruitful. The Xt. lowlife and the miserable hedonist would surrender to mathematics than majesty of a spirit, as long as the logic of a 'no pain, no gain' can be trumped with over-adaptation as an ends in itself. The safety of carefulness, surviving at any costs without suffering danger, disadvantage, costly mistakes and losses is the celebrated ideal of the spineless Xt.

Quote :
"Compassion is the most agreeable feeling for those who have little pride and no prospect of great conquests; for them, easy prey - and that is what those who suffer are - is something enchanting.
Compassion is praised as the virtue of prostitutes.
" [N., JW, 13]

Quote :
"Whenever we are noticed to be suffering, our suffering is superficially construed; it is the essence of the feeling of compassion that it strips the suffering of what is truly personal: our 'benefactors' diminish our worth and our will more than our enemies do. In most cases of beneficence toward those in distress there is something offensive in the intellectual frivolity with which the one who feels compassion plays the role of fate: he knows nothing of the whole inner sequence and interconnection that spells misfortune for me or for you! The entire economy of my soul and the balance effected by 'misfortune' , the breaking open of new springs and needs, the healing of old wounds, the shedding of entire periods of the past - all such things that can be involved in misfortune do not concern the dear compassionate one: they want to help and have no thought that there is a personal necessity of misfortune; that terrors, deprivations, impoverishments, midnight, adventures, risks, and blunders are as necessary for me and you as their opposites; indeed, to express myself mystically, that the path to one's own heaven always leads through the voluptuousness of one's own hell.
No, they know nothing of that: the 'religion of compassion' (or 'the heart') commands them to help, and they believe they have helped best when they have helped most quickly! Should you adherents to this religion really have the same attitude towards yourselves that you havetowards your fellow men; should you refuse to let your suffering lie on you even for an hour and instead constantly prevent all possible misfortune ahead of time; should you experience suffering and displeasure as evil, hateful, deserving of annihilation, as a defect of existence, then you have besides your religion of pity also another religion in your hearts; and the latter is perhaps the mother of the former - the religion of snug cosiness. Oh, how little do you know of the happiness of man, you comfortable and good-natured ones! For happiness and misfortune (Gluck und Ungluck) are two siblings and twins who either grow up together or - as with you - remain small together!" [N., JW, 338]

Quote :
"As regards the distress of the soul, however, I look at each person today to see whether he knows it through experience or description; whether he still considers it necessary to fake this knowledge, say, as a sign of refined cultivation, or whether at the bottom of his soul he no longer believes in great pains of the soul and reacts to its mention in much the same way as to the mention of great bodily sufferings, which make him think of his toothaches and stomachaches. But that is how most people seem to me to be these days. The general inexperience with both sorts of pain and the relative rarity of the sight of suffering individuals have an important consequence: pain is hated much more now than formerly; one speaks much worse of it; indeed, one can hardly endure the presence of pain as a thought and makes it a matter of conscience and a reproach against the whole of existence. The emergence of pessimistic philosophers is in no way the sign of great, terrible states of distress; rather, these question marks about the value of all life are made in times when the refinement and ease of existence make even the inevitable mosquito bites of the soul and the body seem much too bloody and malicious, and the poverty of real experiences of pain makes one tend to consider painful general ideas as already suffering of the highest rank." [N., JW, 48]

Quote :
"If one considers how an overall philosophical justification of one's way of living and thinking affects each individual namely, like a sun, warming, blessing, impregnating, shining especially for him; how it makes him independent of praise and blame, selfsufficient, rich, generous with happiness and good will; how it incessantly turns evil into good, brings all forces to bloom and ripen and keeps the petty, great weed of melancholy and moroseness from coming up at all - one exclaims longingly, in the end: Oh, how I wish that many such new suns would yet be created! Even the evil man, the unhappy man, and the exceptional man should have their philosophy, their good right, their sunshine! Pity for them is not what is needed! We have to  unlearn this arrogant notion, however long humanity has spent learning  and practising it - we do not need to present them with confessors,  conjurers of souls, and forgivers of sins; rather, a new justice is needed!  And a new motto! And new philosophers! The moral earth, too, is  round! The moral earth, too, has its antipodes! The antipodes, too, have  their right to exist!" [N., JW, 289]

The Arrogance of the "Improvers of Mankind" always presents its stomach-predation as grass-roots 'humility', of being 'close to the earth', 'mutual respect', while it robs the others and of life in general of its innocence-of-becoming.

From here on, its the same logic that spills out in social and evolutionary issues.

From the arrogant mentality which sounds humble in its "everyone has some good qualities in them and some bad" - the sheer Violence of this "pleasantness" translates into forced civility and "respect", and the levelling of all racial achievements in base relativism it calls 'objectvity' and 'fairness'.

The inability to affirm something as a Whole, makes it Split the other first into good parts and bad parts and then the utilitarianism condescends to relativize the bad for the Pleasure and Usefulness the good parts provide.

In other words, every race is respectable. Every race has it usefulness. Every usefulness must be adapted to Survive-At-All-Costs.
Liveliness is substituted for Eternal Life.

The reification of life like an egyptian mummy - existing itself becoming the sole ends in itself, displaces all majesty of liveliness, all fruitful living that bring with them the most painful states of living, displaces all Wholesomely-objective rank-values of superior/inferior in utilitarian terms of prosaic good and bad parts.

As I've already pointed this out somewhere else, slave morality is not mal-adaptive, but even extra-adaptive. Slave-morality means, "here I do not have to fight"; it is quick to dissimulate, approximate, and identify with what comes easy; it is passive reactive. Its an immorality of comfort, and utility. Its so well-adapted, that survival itself becomes the ends, managing to thrive "anywhere" "anyhow". Its extra-adaptive instinct makes it accuse the world, to redeem it, and redeems it to justify the world... meaning rather than rise up, compete, where ranks will fall into place, it creates opposites and divorces of things and makes extreme absolutes, so that it can remain beyond any comparison, without falling into any rank relation. It refuses to meet on an even plain, for then, its self will stick out and show for what and where it is.

What I consider slavish is extra-adaptability, in the sense, it wants to be at home anywhere and everywhere. Hence the preaching of love, co-operation, nurture, respect, civility.

To be at-home Everywhere is what is regarded by it as freedom.
The slave type is averse to change; so it is averse to form, to structure, to boundaries.
It is over-adaptive from the effacement of its ego as reflected in its definition of "objectivity", while the strong are adaptive from the fitness of their ego.

"In matters where she is superior, it would be foolish of him to not listen." is not a Traditionalism of a Sovereign, but a piece of Plebianism.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:11 pm

There is a thread on ILP in the philosophy section titled " In tribute to the Beast ". The most recent entry in that thread has an immense amount of relevance to this thread here at KTS.
Back to top Go down

Surrender and Sexual Predation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next