Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Negro-centric comedy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Negro-centric comedy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Negro-centric comedy - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:17 pm

"it's not that simple"
The call of the fence-witter, the non-committal buffoon, who is really shallow but wants to make it seem as if this shallowness is profoundly wise.

Translation...I have no clue, but I feel there is more to it because some of this f-art does appeal to me...on some visceral level...and I do not know how or why.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Negro-centric comedy - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:18 pm

Satyr wrote:
"it's not that simple"
The call of the fence-witter, the non-committal buffoon, who is really shallow but wants to make it seem as if this shallowness is profoundly wise.

Translation...I have no clue, but I feel there is more to it because some of this f-art does appeal to me...on some visceral level...and I do not know how or why.

It also means, "I have some vested individualistic interest in it,, don't generalize it away and upset my comfortable view of things."

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Negro-centric comedy - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:21 pm

Satyr wrote:
"it's not that simple"

We brushed the surface of the subject a while ago... in the spaniards and portuguese thread... you remember. Back when I had more time to waste.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Negro-centric comedy - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:21 pm

Chipmpanzees doing what comes naturally.

No, do not just surrender to instinct...write down the lyrics and read them out-loud, in the quiet, with no jungle-beat.
Deep...
Keepin' it real...'cause some hypocrites only hunt vermin when it ain't like her.
She want to enjoy the benefits without the, risks and the costs.
A parasite. 

Just do it. read the lyrics, to yourself, in the quiet.
See what you've become.

How many intellectuals have come out of Brazil?

It ain't dat simple, bra.

Last edited by Satyr on Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Negro-centric comedy - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:24 pm

If anything, that thread goes to show that it is not that simple. And we only scratched a tiny element of the subject.
You go ahead and continue to assume that my lack of interest in engaging in a long and fruitless debate with someone who cannot speak objectively and who has his biases solidly set on years of sediment is due to lack of a clue Wink
I've got toys to deliver.
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Negro-centric comedy - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:25 pm

Right. You know you're beating around the bush because you can't articulate whatever it is that your feelings find disagreeable. You try to excuse it off as indifference, or that you don't want to put in the effort because we are too biased.
You've already committed: offer something, lest you look like an idiot.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Negro-centric comedy - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:26 pm

I'm ok with looking like an idiot on a troll board on the internet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Negro-centric comedy - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:27 pm

Hey, I'm getting my negro-centric comedy here. It's great. Carry on folksies.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Negro-centric comedy - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:34 pm

If this isn't comedy then what is?

Here...some more F-Arting to enjoy "art", and what direction it is taking.
Again...do not simply give into the beat, write down the words, the lyrics, and read them back to yourself without the jungle-bunny beats. 

Chimps be deep..yo

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Negro-centric comedy - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:37 pm

Did you know they had to pass laws in Ancient Greece to ban the prostitution of infants?
I guess in their brilliance they figured that the baby suckling reflex could have interesting uses.

Let's continue to scrape the bottom. I like defining people by their worst.
Who shall we do now, Romans?
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Negro-centric comedy - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:38 pm

phoneutria wrote:
I'm ok with looking like an idiot on a troll board on the internet.

The troll tries to disassociate herself as being a troll by saying she's "ok" with being perceived as an idiot because it's a troll broad (i.e. an idiot on a troll board isn't much of an idiot).

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Negro-centric comedy - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:39 pm

Do the Germans next. Muh Hitler.

Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Negro-centric comedy - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:40 pm

phoneutria wrote:

How about the Brazilians.

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Negro-centric comedy - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:43 pm

Here & Here be more examples, that are not the rule but the exception to it, displayed that deep, profound, chimpanzee qualities we all love. 
Again...do not simply give-into the heart-beat drum-beat, jungle-bunny crap....listen to the lyrics to get the depth of the quality we are dealing with here.

Zero females objectifying themselves to earn money, because they are talentless hacks and superficial idiots.
If not for tits and as where would these morons be?

Last edited by Satyr on Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Negro-centric comedy - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:43 pm

perpetualburn wrote:
phoneutria wrote:

How about the Brazilians.

Oh boy. Don't get me started on those fuckers...
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Negro-centric comedy - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:50 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Did you know they had to pass laws in Ancient Greece to ban the prostitution of infants?
I guess in their brilliance they figured that the baby suckling reflex could have interesting uses.

I think there is a Nuanced difference between the decadence one indulges in from the saturation of strength, and the decadence from depravity.

I could be real wrong though.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Negro-centric comedy - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:58 pm

This is a pure gem of f-arting comedy.

Remember, all is subjective, so this is not inferior to any other music, because there is no objective standard to decide either way.
Please, listen to the words. do not miss-out on the quality of this art-form.

This "f-artist is what little girls and boys are raised on.
This will be one of their classical tunes.

Allow me to help you.

But, it ain't that bad...and there's more to it, ya see?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Negro-centric comedy - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:38 pm

This  chimp is particularly funny.
I once saw her in an interview where she called herself an "artist". 

I was having cereal...it almost came out of my nose.

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Negro-centric comedy - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 7:24 pm

Supra-Aryanist wrote:
It would be counterproductive to use "nigger" in academic settings because the sociable takes everything personally as it neither has the detachment nor the security or identifiers of knowing who it is and so it is feels obliged to take sides with the avowed victim.
Anyway, it still indulges in this suppression, regardless of what is said, thereupon issues with academic censorship, or deconstructing scientific findings which do not run parallel to official record.
I agree, in any case, epithets have their time and place, precluding professionalism.

Is there a likelihood that such parlance consists of some demonstrable truth which you find disconcerting, perhaps ambulating on convictions of environmental determinism or biological equity, and that's why you can't see past the descriptive?

Supra-Aryan, I'm not some solemn intellectual, who doesn't have a sense of playfulness, but this is a philosophy forum...not a kindergarden playground. Idk...it just comes off as extremely immature and childish, when people act like that. Can you imagine people behaving like that at a lecture? It's absurd! Would you take a man seriously, if he behaved like that in person?
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Negro-centric comedy - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 9:02 pm

Zara wrote:
Supra-Aryanist wrote:
It would be counterproductive to use "nigger" in academic settings because the sociable takes everything personally as it neither has the detachment nor the security or identifiers of knowing who it is and so it is feels obliged to take sides with the avowed victim.  
Anyway, it still indulges in this suppression, regardless of what is said, thereupon issues with academic censorship, or deconstructing scientific findings which do not run parallel to official record.
I agree, in any case, epithets have their time and place, precluding professionalism.

Is there a likelihood that such parlance consists of some demonstrable truth which you find disconcerting, perhaps ambulating on convictions of environmental determinism or biological equity, and that's why you can't see past the descriptive?

Supra-Aryan, I'm not some solemn intellectual, who doesn't have a sense of playfulness, but this is a philosophy forum...not a kindergarden playground. Idk...it just comes off as extremely immature and childish, when people act like that. Can you imagine people behaving like that at a lecture? It's absurd! Would you take a man seriously, if he behaved like that in person?

I'd probably focus on his reasoning and demeanor rather than taking offense to his jargon.
Different expressions for different audiences.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Negro-centric comedy - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 9:05 pm

--By Jove, sir, you seem to be daft.
--I take offense at this dear fellow. You leave me no other option but to defend my honor with a duel.
--Pistols or fisticuffs?
--A game of scrabble, man. What are we, barbarians?
--Very well....prepare for a thrashing.

Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Negro-centric comedy - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 9:16 pm

Andrew Jackson? Wink

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Negro-centric comedy - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 9:21 pm

Supra-Aryanist wrote:
Zara wrote:
Supra-Aryanist wrote:

I'd probably focus on his reasoning and demeanor rather than taking offense to his jargon.

Thank you for being decent, Supra-Aryanist. I tried to reason with Satyr, like a normal human being, but he resorts to name calling and insults, right away. Idk...I think he is, probably, a lost case - but you seem to have potential. I will continue to discuss things with you and others. I will ignore Satyr, from now on...
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Negro-centric comedy - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 9:24 pm

Me-lady, you are either suffering from the aftereffects of a recent lobotomy, or you've been indulging in some vigorous sex play using auto-asphyxiation. 
The symptoms are undeniable.
You have lost contact with your cerebral cortex.

Forgive my intrusiveness, but have you considered snakeoil?

Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Negro-centric comedy - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 9:46 pm

Zara wrote:
Supra-Aryanist wrote:
Zara wrote:
Supra-Aryanist wrote:

Thank you for being decent, Supra-Aryanist. I tried to reason with Satyr, like a normal human being, but he resorts to name calling and insults, right away. Idk...I think he is, probably, a lost case - but you seem to have potential. I will continue to discuss things with you and others. I will ignore Satyr, from now on...

Don't take this the wrong way, but were you sheltered as a lass? Can you imagine what is probably the last thing on someone's mind when his or her life is confronted with immediate threat? I wouldn't think it would be an unsubstantiated insult.

Normal humans are uninteresting, or is it the other way around.

Potential for what; to make you feel right?

Be sure to tell him.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Negro-centric comedy - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 9:52 pm

You, sir, are a vulgarian and a crass brute.
How dare you speak in such a manner to a lady?!!!

Love, dear sir, will save mankind from itself.
The grace of love. 
I refuse to degrade myself further by conversing with you on any topic.
Good day, sir!!!

OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Negro-centric comedy - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 12:30 am

Zaza: You are a very smart woman, if you are on a trip in Africa and encounter a lion, you should go to the animal and pet it; it might not at all eat you. Not all lions are the same.
Your stereotype of lions being dangereous animals is specieism, you should really hug a wild one.

Just a quick reminder, at 5 December we celebrate Sinterklaas in the Netherlands, if you are interested, you may dress up like a nigger slave:

Negro-centric comedy - Page 2 Sinterklaas_zwaaien

Negro-centric comedy - Page 2 Zwartepietenensint

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Negro-centric comedy - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 8:33 am

OhFortunae wrote:
Zaza: You are a very smart woman, if you are on a trip in Africa and encounter a lion, you should go to the animal and pet it; it might not at all eat you. Not all lions are the same.
Your stereotype of lions being dangereous animals is specieism, you should really hug a wild one.

Just a quick reminder, at 5 December we celebrate Sinterklaas in the Netherlands, if you are interested, you may dress up like a nigger slave:

I see that you are only twenty-one years old, so your behavior is more condonable, but don't you even have a vestige of compunction for your racial disparagement? I understand that Africans don't have the best reputation, especially in the inner cities, but we - as mature adults - don't need to resort to such childish behavior.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Negro-centric comedy - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 8:48 am

Supra-Aryanist, I believe you have potential to grow intellectually. All of this hate mongering is just a rudimentary stage in your development. Hate is a poison - don't let it stunt your development, Supra-Aryanist.

" Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive." - Dalai Lama
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Negro-centric comedy - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:25 am

I'm nearly 29, mother. Don't worry about my potential and motivators.

Your moral yard stick is broken here, baby. Do you use the metric system?

Btw, your previous avatar was better.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Negro-centric comedy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Negro-centric comedy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next