Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Random Questions Box

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

Random Questions Box - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Random Questions Box - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 10:17 am

Quote :
The amount of work, and time, that would be required would make it more of a burden than a joy.

That's a good point but I think the difference between writing styles give it away more than anything (two different people). If anything, Satyr would be Lyssa (no offense).

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Random Questions Box - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 10:29 am

perpetualburn wrote:
Quote :
The amount of work, and time, that would be required would make it more of a burden than a joy.

That's a good point but I think the difference between writing styles give it away more than anything (two different people).  If anything, Satyr would be Lyssa (no offense).
No offense taken.

It is so...and because it is so Mooo and Phoneee want to save Lyssa from the more primitive Satyr.

Satyr = uneducated brute.
Lyssa = academic sophisticated one.

The only way Satyr is interesting, to some types, is by his unexplainable appeal.
There are many theories, of course.

One of which is that Satyr attracts the lost boys, the fatherless ones, the ones needing a father figure, a meaning, a sense of identity.
But then his vulgarity drives them away.

Still leaves the Lyssa question open:
Why would a smart sophisticated educated woman, like her, be so attracted to an obvious, lower-end, sophist?

He writes well...is one plausible answer.
The problem is in the one being taken by his obvious hypocrisy.
Inexperience, would be an explanation; the naive being seduced whereas the worldly sophisticated ones, never - too cynical.

And, the Strongarm88 explanation, which many still hold into as the most plausible being that behind both monikers is a single mind.  

What do you think?
Why would a smart, educated, eloquent, female, a superior mind, like Lyssa, have such an interest in the brutish vulgarity of a Satyr?
An honest question.

Last edited by Satyr on Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Random Questions Box - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 10:44 am

Here is another possibility...

Lyssa has a rare gift; a truly feminine one.

She absorbs the essence of the writing, gestates it and gives birth to the other's child.
She is, for a male, a digestive organ - consuming the man's essence, his spirit, reflecting it back in its most ideal form.
She is a purifying spirit.
Cold to absorb heat.
She absorbs energies, essences and then connects them, creating a quilt - an intellectual interlocking beautiful panorama, a brilliant star.
She can explain the other's intentions better than he can.

She can do that with everybody, but more so with males.

Therefore this...
Quote :
If anything, Satyr would be Lyssa (no offense).
...implies that a inferior mind cannot imitate a superior one...right?

Last edited by Satyr on Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Random Questions Box - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 10:59 am

Quote :
What do you think?
Why would a smart, educated, eloquent, female, like Lyssa, have such an interest in the brutish vulgarity of a Satyr?

You're vulgar?  News to me.  But I know what you mean by your phrasing.  Women are interested in men who are relentless, with a passion to come forward.  But it's not just standing out, but how you stand out.

Quote :
It is so...and because it is so Mooo and Phoneee want to save Lyssa from the more primitive Satyr.

Some people don't like seeing other people get along, especially when they have become attached to one party.

Quote :

And, the Strongarm88 explanation, which many still hold into as the most plausible being that behind both monikers is a single mind.

I guess I can sympathize with his curiosity to know.  But it's not something I ever entertained or "needed" to know so I could "move forward"... just assume the worst and work from there.  Why would it matter if Lyssa/Satyr is one or two in terms of how I am going to interact?  Why would it matter what Lyssa looks like... If she's the most attractive woman in the world are you suddenly going to "try harder"...If she's the ugliest, does that nullify everything she says?  Isn't wanting either one of these things to be true a sign of weakness?

Quote :

I don't know about that... She seems to have the few female guests here pegged.

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Random Questions Box - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 11:01 am

I agree...
I modified my previous posts and asked you some questions.

perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Random Questions Box - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 11:08 am

Quote :

Therefore this...

Quote :

I'm not sure I understand the logic in your "therefore".

I meant that it's more likely Lyssa being able to imitate you then vice versa. Although that doesn't necessarily mean she's more intelligent.

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Random Questions Box - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 11:12 am

perpetualburn wrote:
Quote :

Therefore this...

Quote :

I'm not sure I understand the logic in your "therefore".

I meant that it's more likely Lyssa being able to imitate you then vice versa.  Although that doesn't necessarily mean she's more intelligent.

It would mean that...
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Random Questions Box - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 11:13 am

It would...ergo the "no offense" addition.

Some women purposefully degrade themselves to not stand above a male.

perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Random Questions Box - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 11:22 am

Satyr wrote:
It would...ergo the "no offense" addition.

No, I think something is left out in imitation, something of the source is missing...Someone could imitate someone but without having what that person has that makes them different, what they produce in imitation might leave things out. Maybe imitation is a bad word, maybe approximate is better.

The "no offense" wasn't for that reason( i.e. I don't think you'd be so much offended if you thought I implied Lyssa was smarter than you, than if you took that I implied that a woman could imitate you(a man).)

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Random Questions Box - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 11:25 am

No need to be careful.
What is superior can imitate what is inferior, but not vice versa.
It makes sense.
A man can ape, but an ape cannot "man".

And in imitation something is always left out, because an imitation is an approximation of the presence, without the past being taken into account.

Let me be honest...
The entire phoneee/moo debacle, still ongoing, is really hiding some psychodrama.
See, both of them cannot understand what people see in me.
Well, they have a theory (mostly insulting to me), but they wanted to validate it.

Mooo, in particular, is attracted to the phoneee artsy/smart/clever/intellectual type - eros with a mentor.
Lyssa was a problem for him, because he could easily explain why young men come here, but not why she does.
Made him feel superior to the young men, but confused in the latter case.
I bet he's since formulated a insulting theory, that flatters him.
Like "she's a monstrosity!!!" or something similar.

"How," he asked himself, "does a woman like that become ensnared in the hypocritical superficiality of a Satyr?"

And not him, of course.
Why Satyr and not Moooo, with his airs and gestures and softness, and with his, "obvious", superior intelligence?  

It's what brought both of them here.
A desire to rescue Lyssa, tangled in a web of jealousies and emotional ownership, and to explore what this Satyr creature was all about: hoax or something else? .

It was fascinating to me.
I watched, intruding as I saw fit.

Phoneee feels threatened by Lyssa's mind, so she must play-up the other aspects of feminine power, which she feels she is superior.
Mooo, being a quintessential arrogant narcissist, is caught between wanting both, and not wanting to lose any opportunity for....pleasure.  
He's 'maximizing" his pussy potential.
It's in his ideas about hedonism: the superior female preferable to ten million inferior ones.
He's holding-out for the BEST!!
He's got one, with phoneee, in his estimation, and he wanted to add to the harem, by including the gem called Lyssa.
Ego-stroking...two females rubbing his narcissistic circumcised shaft.

So, until Lyssa's recent insulting assault, he was holding onto hope...and Phoneee helped, without wanting to expose how threatened she was by another female taking the spotlight off of her.
She sabotaged the entire thing, in her own subtle ways...she being a Vampire, craving emotional delights.

Both of them agreed that Lyssa was more like them, than she was like Satyr...and this was what confused them about her, making them consider all sorts of things, including Satyr hiding himself, or Lyssa is a deranged, naive, inexperienced, ghoul...and shit like that.

There must be more to Satyr - phoneee probed - because this persona, as it is presented, does not make sense.
How does it attract and then hold onto a female like Lyssa...
Add to it  the Natalie/Echo story, and resonevomotion, and Xev, and lucysnow, and karen and Gendy, from the past, and the mystery thickens.
Add to it the fags, like Mannequin, and it gets worse.

So there you have it.

Internet Drama!

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Random Questions Box - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 2:34 pm

I always considered Strongarm one of the competent thinkers on this forum. I even expected him to be promoted. A shame he allowed himself to be bogged down by such trifles, instead of simply appreciating the worthwhile avenues where his focus should be directed.

I for one never have considered that Satyr and Lyssa are one and the same. I agree with Perpetualburn, the writing styles are too different. The essences are too distinct. That certain members believe they are the same person points to either personal insecurities or a vengeful resentiment.

Satyr, out of curiosity, what response did you PM back to him? Did you simply wish him good luck or something of that nature?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Random Questions Box - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 2:52 pm

To his last PM I simply deleted him, as he requested.

He then sent me a message through my YouTube page:
strongarm88 wrote:
Evidently, I have become too cynical.

Two as One.

This is not the first time that your contributions have eluded to what is missing, in my own life.

Hope it proves lasting goat-man... perhaps a 'kid'?

All the best, Simeon

Satyr wrote:
A kid would be good for you.

Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Random Questions Box - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 3:29 pm

How could people confuse Lyssa and Satyr? It's pretty obvious that Lyssa meekly attempts to regurgitate whatever Satyr says. She does not doubt him. This is ironic given the nature of philosophy, which includes doubt. She succumbs to him, obeys, follows, echoes him. She becomes his proxy. As Echo was to detrop.

A copy paster, she brings offerings of dead author's words to Satyr, hoping to please him, hope he'll become attracted to her "mind", instead of her body.

But her mind is empty and shallow, a typical female. Not exceptional, as is being claimed around the forum.

The only reason Echo or SilentSoliloquy did stand out above the rest, is because she authored her own threads, interests, and questions. Yes she is guilty of what Lyssa does now, copying and echoing her hero, but......but. At least SilentSoliloquy had a sense of self responsibility and authority.

That made her exceptional, and puts her apart from Lyssa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Random Questions Box - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 11:37 am

How would you guys welcome a Black person that was interested in KTS philosophy? Would he even be welcome here?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Random Questions Box - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 11:40 am

Erik wrote:
How would you guys welcome a Black person that was interested in KTS philosophy? Would he even be welcome here?
That you would ask this question tells me you've understood very little.

Actually, one of my most devout subscribers on YouTube was a Mr.Greene who was black.
There's a guy on Facebook who is a Jamaican mix, and he enjoys HH.

Lucysnow on sciforums is black
She came to my wedding.

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Random Questions Box - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 11:51 am

Satyr wrote:
Erik wrote:
That you would ask this question tells me you've understood very little.

Actually, one of my most devout subscribers on YouTube was a Mr.Greene who was black.
There's a guy on Facebook who is a Jamaican mix, and he enjoys HH.

Lucysnow on sciforums is black
She came to my wedding.

The reason I ask is because I see you guys railing on black people a lot, even the scholarly ones like Neil Degrasse Tyson. The question wasn't aimed, merely, at you, but the members here in general.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Random Questions Box - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 12:08 pm

Degrasse Tyson is mulatto.

In a world of lies, speaking the truth might seem like an assault upon the liars and all those who believe in them.
In a world teaching children that appearances do not matter, and races, or the divergence we perceive as human types, do not represent anything other than superficial physical differences, saying that they represent more, might seem to them as a hateful act.

In a world where the lie that woman and man are only apparently different or only physically so, and that this divergence has no psychological, mental, component, saying that it does might be labeled, by those who want to preserve the lie because they like living in the lie, as a misogynistic attack.

ONE MORE TIME!!!!

Genes determine potentials, in all traits.
Memes determine what direction these potentials will take, or how much and which one, of these traits, will be nurtured and which one will be repressed and made to atrophy.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Random Questions Box - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 12:15 pm

Erik wrote:

The reason I ask is because I see you guys railing on black people a lot, even the scholarly ones like Neil Degrasse Tyson. The question wasn't aimed, merely, at you, but the members here in general.

If you've understood the stance of what race realists like us espouse regarding the genetic differences of race to what other superficial White modernists who only believe in superiority by pigmentation alone, you should gain a better idea of how we view race.

I agree with Satyr, that more value should be placed on ones memetic potential than anything else. Race and gender is only a potentiality for certain abilities and mental capacities to develop. Exception to the rule is the principle to keep in mind.

I have met intelligent Hispanics, some quite intelligent in fact. There are also plenty of highly intelligent women i have come across as well. Lyssa is concrete proof. The average statistical mean of racial differences designates particular mental abilities and behavioral proclivities. There is no doubt about that in my mind at all. There are simply too many facts and scientific data to deny otherwise. However, It is not impossible for some dispositions to be overcome. But I personally have never met any negro who was an exception to his racial predispositions, and i was always open to socializing with them.
There is also a large difference between education and intelligence. Remember that.

Last edited by stargazer on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Random Questions Box - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 12:21 pm

Everybody is racist, and it's a funny topic. But I'll tell you something mabey you don't know, from a lot of personal observations I've made in plenty of countries. The smarter amongst other ethnicities/races really do like those who are honest about it, they get irksome with this constant shallow phoniness. Keep that mindset and great friendships could emerge otherwise impossible.
Back to top Go down
Divergense

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Random Questions Box - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 12:22 pm

Erik wrote:
This is Satyr and Lyssa's forum, they can do with it whatever they want. Myself I think anyone should be permitted access, so long as what they have to say is intelligible, on topic, and they don't flame, flood, or spam. I think the forum should develop naturally, if some black people or some militant lesbian vegans for that matter, happen to be interested in what's discussed herein for whatever reasons, then so be it. While I believe blacks are more likely to be of poorer quality than whites, there's no guarantees, some whites can of course be very retarded. I think it'd be amusing if an intelligent black supremacist or egalitarian came here to challenge us all. Forums, and life itself even, thrive on controversy/divergence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Random Questions Box - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 12:34 pm

stargazer wrote:
Erik wrote:

If you've understood the stance of what race realists like us espouse regarding the genetic differences of race to what other superficial White modernists who only believe in superiority by pigmentation alone, you should gain a better idea of how we view race.

I agree with Satyr, that more value should be placed on ones memetic potential than anything else. Race and gender is only a potentiality for certain abilities and mental capacities to develop. Exception to the rule is the principle to keep in mind.

I have met intelligent Hispanics, some quite intelligent in fact. There are also plenty of highly intelligent women i have come across as well. Lyssa is concrete proof. The average statistical mean of racial differences designates particular mental abilities and behavioral proclivities. It is not impossible for some to be overcome. I personally have never met any negro who was an exception to his racial predispositions, and i was always open to socializing with them.
There is also a large difference between education and intelligence. Remember that.

I understand that you guys don't think every black person is stupid. But that being said, there is a general perception here of blacks being of inferior intelligence, something I agree with. I was just curious about your answers to the question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Random Questions Box - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 12:48 pm

There Will Be Blood wrote:
Everybody is racist, and it's a funny topic. But I'll tell you something mabey you don't know, from a lot of personal observations I've made in plenty of countries. The smarter amongst other ethnicities/races really do like those who are honest about it, they get irksome with this constant shallow phoniness. Keep that mindset and great friendships could emerge otherwise impossible.

I've thought that before too, that the more intelligent blacks , probably, find political correctness to be inane and insulting.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Random Questions Box - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 12:49 pm

Erik wrote:

I understand that you guys don't think every black person is stupid. But that being said, there is a general perception here of blacks being of inferior intelligence, something I agree with.

They are inferior on average. Once you break through the sentimental liberal censorship, that just becomes common sense. Read the Bell Curve and other literature of race evolution. Watch YouTube videos of Race Realism and lectures by David Duke, and Jared Taylor and Micheal Levin and many others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Random Questions Box - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 12:55 pm

stargazer wrote:
Erik wrote:

I understand that you guys don't think every black person is stupid. But that being said, there is a general perception here of blacks being of inferior intelligence, something I agree with.

They are inferior on average. Once you break through the sentimental liberal censorship, that just becomes common sense. Read the Bell Curve and other literature of race evolution. Watch YouTube videos of Race Realism and lectures by David Duke, and Jared Taylor and Micheal Levin and many others.

I've seen some videos of it on youtube, nothing too in depth, though.

I agree with the position; it's rational, if you, really, think about it.
Back to top Go down
Divergense

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Random Questions Box - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 1:10 pm

It's not just about intelligence, it's about their personalities, some blacks may have higher intelligence than the norm for their subspecies, but retain the aloofness, cockiness and obnoxiousness they're known for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Random Questions Box - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 1:26 pm

Divergense wrote:
It's not just about intelligence, it's about their personalities, some blacks may have higher intelligence than the norm for their subspecies, but retain the aloofness, cockiness and obnoxiousness they're known for.

Obnoxiousness is the main thing that stands out in the black community, especially when there is a pack of black males together. They sound like fucking chimps screaming in the jungle.

Prime example:

Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Random Questions Box - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 2:48 pm

Erik wrote:

Prime example:

It was really hoping Broner would fight Lucas Matthysse next... I don't think it's gonna happen now.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Random Questions Box - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 6:54 pm

perpetualburn wrote:
Erik wrote:

Prime example:

It was really hoping Broner would fight Lucas Matthysse next... I don't think it's gonna happen now.

If it did happen, Matthysse would drag him through the butchery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Random Questions Box - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 11:33 am

Hey Satyr,

Do you plan on ever making anymore audio recordings? I miss the voice.....................no homo...
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Random Questions Box - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 11:47 am

Erik wrote:
Hey Satyr,

Do you plan on ever making anymore audio recordings? I miss the voice.....................no homo...
No.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Random Questions Box - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Questions Box
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: